๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ฎ๐ž๐ž๐ง'๐ฌ ๐†๐š๐ฆ๐›...

By calli0pe222

"๐€๐ง๐ ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ ๐š๐ฆ๐ž, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ž๐ฏ๏ฟฝ... More

!!!!!
โ™งโ™คโ™กโ™ข
1-โ™ก ๐’๐ฎ๐ง๐ฌ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ
2-โ™ค ๐๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐
3-โžด ๐“๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š๐ง ๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ
4-โ™ข ๐‡๐ข๐๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐’๐ž๐ž๐ค
5-โ˜พ ๐”๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
6-โ™ข ๐๐ซ๐ž๐œ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ
7-โœต ๐’๐ฅ๐ž๐ž๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
8-โ™ค ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ฐ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ฎ๐ž๐ž๐ง
9-โ™ก ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐–๐จ๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐‡๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ
10-โ™š๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ฎ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ž
11-โ™›๐‹๐ž๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง
12-โ›ˆ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐Œ๐š๐ ๐‡๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ
13-โœง๐„๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ ๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐Œ๐ข๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ
14- โ˜ฝ ๐‹๐ฎ๐ง๐š๐ซ ๐„๐œ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฉ๐ฌ๐ž
15- โ˜ฏ๐“๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐Œ๐ข๐ง๐
16- ๐Ÿƒ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐…๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‡๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‚๐š๐ซ๐๐ฌ
18- โ›ง๐‡๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ž
19- โ›ฅ๐๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ž
20- ๐Ÿ‚บ ๐–๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ž๐ ๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ž
21- ๐๐ก๐š๐ฌ๐ž ๐ˆ๐ˆ
22- โ™  ๐ƒ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž, ๐ƒ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ ๐จ
23- โ˜Ÿ ๐’๐ข๐ง๐ค๐ข๐ง๐ 

17-โ˜ ๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ

377 11 28
By calli0pe222

𝑰'𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒍𝒅
𝑰'𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒅
𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘
𝑳𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒏, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒔𝒖𝒏 

♧.♤.♡.♢

We walked along a few corridors before entering Chishiya's room, I sat on his bed and looked up at him. We stayed quiet for a bit, taking in the event of the morning and what it means to us.

'Why do I feel like it is our last peaceful moment?' I ask quietly

He looks at me, his gaze soft and almost sad. 'Because it is' he simply answers. He stands in front of me and kneels down to meet my height. He looks down but quickly meets my eyes again, 'Whatever happens tonight, please, don't hate me'

I don't understand, why would I hate him. He isn't planning on betraying me, does he? No, he wouldn't do that. He can't. Not after everything we shared. Not after I opened up to him. Not after I let him in. So why would I hate him after tonight?

I blink rapidly. 'What? What are you talking about? He there something I should be aware of?' I ask a bit of panic making my voice tremble.  

He brakes eye contact, not able to hold it anymore. 'Chishiya?'

'I have to go to the black envelope ceremony. You stay here.' he says standing up and turning his back to me

'Why can't you tell me?'

'It's for the sake of the plan' he tells arrogantly, he was about to walk away but I stand up as well and come close to him.

'No' I am getting angry, I put my hand on his shoulder and stop him. 'Listen, Mr. Cheshire, there is something you should know. Arrogance won't serve you well on desolation row. You think you've got a foolproof plan. But the blood will soak into the sand and you will be the last one standing.' I pause and breathe deeply, I calm down. 'You can't tell me something like this then close off.' 

He turns back around, his jaw clenched. 'I can't tell you more.' He takes deep breaths, his eyes dark but not scary. He takes a step closer. 'You have to trust me.' I can feel his body heat burning my cold skin, like the moon did to me. The atmosphere completely shifted. 

'Do you trust me, Ameya?' he asks with a deep voice

I blurt out without even thinking about it. 'With my life, Chishiya'

The answer seems so natural. I can see in his eyes he didn't think I would answer so quickly and truthfully. That I'd actually let myself to him like this, that I would give him so much power.  

He lifts his hand, his soft finger slowly brushes against my cheeks, taking away a tear I didn't feel falling. 

I feel vulnerable in his hands, so I get all the courage I have left in me to ask him the question.

'And you Chishiya, do you trust me?' I stop breathing, my heart is racing, the answer could so easily hurt me. 

His face gets closer to mine, until his lips stop only inches next to my face. And he whispers in my ear something that sent chills down my spine and put my body on fire.

'You are the only one I trust Ameya'

I close my eyes and listen to his deep voice, I feel his breath on my neck, his hair tickling my shoulder, his smell ensnaring my sens. I am completely lost on him, completely bewitched. Gravity left and sent me into outer space to be on the moon. Floating among the stars.

Knock, Knock

I jump from the sudden sound and open my eyes to meet his, and he seems annoyed to be interrupted. He sighs and takes a step back and I immediately feel cold again. We stare at each other for a minute before earing the knocks again.

'I have to go. The plan will be taking place tonight, be sure to be ready' he says seriously

I feel like I've lost my voice so I simply nod and watch him leave the room. Once the door is closed I let myself fall on the bed,  gravity took me back to Earth.

I need a minute to compose myself.

After laying down for a good ten minutes, I stand up and go back to my room. This is probably our last night here. So I need to gather my things and prepare myself. I stare at the hotel room. It's familiar yet it doesn't feel like home. I look around, I don't really have many significant things. So I just grab my vest, well it's not really mine but Chishiya didn't really claim it back so, now it is. I take my butterfly knife and put it in my back pocket.

I kept looking around and fell upon my camera. Last time I used it was before my fight with Niragi and before that, was the night I entered the borderland. It belonged to the past, it was holding the past and I had to leave it behind. 

So I leave my room and go to Arisu's room.

The five of us are now gathered to discuss the plan's final details. The black envelope ceremony ended a few minutes ago and Chishiya called us to talk.

I was the last one to arrive. I enter the room hands in my jacket pockets. I see Arisu and Usagi sitting on the bed, Kuina is sitting on one of the chairs chewing on her stick, and right in front of me is sitting Chishiya. 

He looks me up and down. I see his lips curve into his usual Cheshire grin.

I walk and stay standing close to the group and Chishiya begins to speak.

'The black envelope. The pocket cars gathered by all the members of the Beach are kept in a safe in Hatter's royal suite room. The passcode to the safe is kept and sealed inside the black envelope. The envelope is opaque, kept in utmost secrecy, and can only be opened when there is a new Number One. The new Number One will check the passcode in front of all executive members. Then he will place the paper with the passcode written on it into a new envelope and seal it again. It will then be signed by all executive members before it's stashed away again'

So that was the ceremony. It doesn't seem that important to us, but if Chishiya is explaining it, then it means it has something to do with the plan.

'First, Arisu will infiltrate the royal suite. Then he will search for the safe and steal the playing cards inside'

'What about the passcode?' I look at the two lovebirds, Arisu seems confident, he will follow the plan. But for the girl, her body language is hiding, she is closed off, she doesn't fully trust us, but she trusts Arisu. 

'I have an idea of that. I'll tell you when you're in front of the safe' Chishiya says placing a walkie-talkie on the coffee table

'You're really cautious' says Arisu grabbing the object 'I got it'

'Usagi and Kuina will be on the lookout. Ameya will stay with me and the other executives during the militants speech'

Kuina looks at me a bit nervous so I gave her a reassuring smile. She knew the real plan behind it. And as much as she trusts the white-haired boy. If he plans to sacrifice them, what tells her he wouldn't do the same to her? But I know Chishiya cares about her, even if doesn't want to admit it.

'This is too dangerous. If we're discovered, we'll be killed' Usagi says. She is cautious too, and she should be. They are about to be trapped like rabbits. 

'This is our only way to change the current situation. Now that Hatter is dead and there's no unity at the Beach, the time is right for this plan.'

That's exactly what I knew would happen, we don't need to convince her. She wouldn't trust us in any way, but if Arisu trusts us and convince her, then we've got both of them.

I look at Chishiya and he looks at me too. We are being our true selves, manipulating and using to our own benefit.

I'm standing on the side of the lobby's inside balcony. Me, the other executives and the militants are all there to announce the big news.

Niragi walks to the front, leaning on the balcony's railing. 'The leader has changed. Hatter is dead.' He pauses. 'The new leader will be Aguni.' Murmurs of shock and confusion can be heard from the other player down. 'How noisy. Shut up!' He shouts silencing the hall. 'It appears that Hatter failed in his game and couldn't return. Through majority votes among the executive members-'Bullshit '-it's been decided that Aguni will be the new Number One. Now let's hear from Aguni. You guys better listen properly.'

He takes a few steps back while Aguni takes a few steps ahead.

'Now, what Niragi said is everything'

I look up to see Chishiya, he winks at me and turns to the side to talk into his walkie-talkie. Ordering the others to start looking for the cards.

'With Hatter gone as the previous Number One, I now have full control over the Beach. Follow my orders, live for me, and die for me'

I wouldn't say I am close with Aguni, but this isn't the same Aguni I encountered. The one who took care of me during multiple games. I don't think being the ruler of the Beach is what he actually wanted. I'm sure there is something more complex behind all of this.

I look at Chishiya once again and he nods at me, that's when my part of the plan takes place. I walk slowly, zigzagging between the militants until I reach the one I need.

I stand next to him, he turns his head but I don't look at him.

'What do you wan-'

'Chishiya just informed me that some people are currently making an act of treachery' I interrupt him

He fully turns his body in my direction and changes his rifle position to his other shoulder.

'What are you talking about?' he asks annoyed

'Someone is trying to steal the cards, right at this moment' 

He raises his eyebrow. 'What's telling me you are not the one trying to do something right now? Why would I believe you?'

I smirk slightly, he knows me well. 'Because I know you still have trust in me Niragi.' I say finally turning to look at him. His eyes are fierce on me switching from eye to eye looking for any lie. But I ain't lying. Just not telling the whole truth. 

'Where are they?' He finally gives in

'The royal suit' I say and he moves past me ordering the other militants to follow him. This ends the speech and people in the lobby all walk away chatting about the announcement.

I look over at Chishiya but he isn't in his spot anymore.

'Looking for me little nightmare' a familiar voice whispers in my ear from behind. I look and see him standing next to me smiling. 'Come on, this isn't over'

We walk until we reach the royal suit, the militants are obviously already there and I hear Niragi talking.

'You really came in so brazently'

We walk in and I see Arisu sitting down in front of a safe, caught like an animal. Chishiya walks in front of me, playing with the walkie-talking mocking the naive boy, a look of horror on his face once he realized' he had been played. 'Why?'

'Let me go!' Usagi came in shouting, being held by two militants 'Stay still'

'Usagi!' Arisu yells quickly standing up to go to his girl but is rapidly put back down by Niragi striking him in the face with his rifle. Flashbacks of the past came to my mind, funny how only a few years ago, he was the one taking the hits...

'Arisu' she yells in return

'Stop shouting for Usagi, you idiot' Niragi says chanting and giving him several more kicks. His body lay down on the ground, face bleeding.

I don't like seeing the scene, I can't help but imagine Niragi in Arisu's position and me rushing to help him. But it had to be done. At least that's what I tell myself.

Aguni stands there looking down at the boy. 'You saved me, Chishiya. We caught them thanks to your perceptiveness'

I look at Chishiya next to me and he looks proud to see his plan working like perfection. Knowing he is the mastermind.

'No problem. It was what I should do.' He says a hint of fake humility in his tone as Aguni looks somewhere else. And I see Chishiya looking in the same direction, a grin appearing like he had found something hidden. 

Niragi is still beating Arisu, completely disfiguring him. Usagi's shouting his name again and again in the hope to make him stop. And he does, but only because the boy is now unconscious.

'What, oh my. Are you sleepy already?' he says touching the boy's face. 'Bring him to that room'

I raise an eyebrow. What room?

After waiting for them all to leave, we came back and waited outside of the royal suite. 'How are things on your side Kuina?' Chishiya asks her through the walkie-talkie.

'Aguni is still in his room' I hear her little voice coming out of the object. 'I'm so bored now' she says and I erupt in laughter. Kuina in all her splendor. 

Chishiya looks at me and shakes his head having enough of our childish attitude.

'Then, shall we proceed with our plan?' he asks for the both of us and I mimic zipping my mouth. He opens the door and holds it until I walk in.

'I don't know if Arisu is clever or stupid. There's no way the cards would be kept in an ordinary safe.'

'Then where's the real safe?', 'Then where's the real safe?'  Kuina and I ask at the same time. He turns and looks at me with a funny death stare and I hold my hands up in defense.

'When Arisu found the fake safe. Aguni who usually does not waver-' '-was looking in a certain location' I finish his sentence. I shrug. 'I saw you looking at him'. He looks at me grinning before talking again.

'I believe that the content of the envelope did not contain a passcode or an empty letter... But instead, it might have been a drawing' he says looking me in the eye.

Seeing him unfolding his master plan was only attractive. How in detail he was looking to find the right answers. He starts to walk in the back of the room and I follow closely behind, until he stops in front of a painting. He puts his hands on each side of it and takes it off the wall. Revealing the hidden true safe.

'Found it' he says proudly and I can't help but smile like an idiot

'So you used him for this?' the feminine voice speaks up

'To gain something, you need to lose something. He's just a sacrifice. Things like this happen often, don't they?'

'No, not at all. But I really don't want to be your enemy' she says 

'People often tell me that' he tells her, enters the code, and the safe opens. He reaches inside and takes out something that I can't see yet.

He turns around and faces me, holding in one hand a wooden box, and in the other, the playing cards...

My eyes widen and he moves his hand to give me the cards. I take them and look through all the cards, the Three of Spades, the Four of Hearts, the Six of Spades, the Seven of Diamonds, the Eight of Hearts...

I look back up at him. 'Let's get the fuck out of here'

We're on our way to meet Kuina outside. The deck of cards in our hands as we walk around the corner and see the tall girl waiting for us. I hold the cards up in the air and smile at her. 

'You fools, you actually did it!' She smiles too.

I stand close to her. 'We did it! Now it's time to say goodbye to this place!' I say happily

Chishiya walks slowly toward us, playing with his Beach bracelet. 'Guess it's time to say goodbye to this too'

I smile and look back at the Kuina but I see the girl deeply thinking with a sad face. 'Don't you feel sorry about him? Arisu, I mean'

I keep quiet and look at Chishiya to hear what he has to answer. It's not fair for him, I feel guilty that's for sure, but I won't let it stop me to do what's needed in order to survive. At least that is what I tell myself.

He stops walking. 'Feel sorry?'

'Yes. I feel really sorry for him' she says and I look down.

'Is there anything we can't do in order to survive?' He says and she looks surprised. 'If you're so worried, then you should help him Kuina'. He tells her honestly which makes her feel even more conflicted.

He turns back around and walks toward the exit and I rapidly join him, not wishing to spend even a minute more in this place. 

'Don't tell me...'

I was about to walk past him but he puts his arm in front of me and pushes me back a little. 'Stop right there!' He takes a step back and I do the same. I look at him confused, even a little scared. 'Chishiya?' 

He takes his bracelet and throws it through the arch. The bracelet doesn't even pass the exit by a millimeter before being pierced by a red laser. I feel my heart sink.

I walk closer, so close, until I can finally see what I feared, the red lasers blocking the exit of a game arena.

I look up and see many red lasers coming down and forming a perimeter around The Beach. 'Seriously?' I hear Kuina say.

I slowly turn around and look anxiously at Chishiya, I know he is thinking the same thing as me.

A game, at the Beach, where most people of Bordeland are? That can only mean one thing...

'The Ten of Hearts'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.2K 1.8K 35
๐“๐‘๐Ž๐”๐๐‹๐„ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ช ๐˜น ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜บ๐˜ข ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ค ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜บ๐˜ข ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ ๏ฟฝ...
6.1K 155 11
This short fic of you and Chishiya goes along with the depicted storyline of Alice In Borderland. You two were smart enough to know that you cannot...
48.7K 2.1K 93
I would break the promise I made to myself five years ago! I had promised that I wouldn't do it again, that I wouldn't make the mistake again... And...
31.9K 980 52
Like any other high school student, Kairi tries to find herself. She struggles with the death of her brother and her choice of study, but fortunately...