*HIATUS* Sisters (sibling AU)

Galing kay N0faCe0

READ LAST A/N!!!!! Lucia and luz noceda go to the human realm for "vacation" staying with eda a long time fam... Higit pa

Chapter 0: The News
Chapter 1: Morning
Chapter 2: Babysitting
Chapter 3: Flea Market Pt.1
Chapter 4: Flea Market Pt.2
Chapter 5: Youngest Siblings
Chapter 6: Thoughts
Chapter 7: Human's Night Market
Chapter 8: Oath
Chapter 9: Bonfire Pt. 1
Chapter 10: Bonfire Pt. 2
Chapter 11: Bonfire Pt. 3
Chapter 12: A Witches First Day
Chapter 13: Orientation
Chapter 14: McDonald's
Chapter 16: Talk
Chapter 17: Demons in The Alley
Chapter 18: Purple Blood
Chapter 19: Book Store
Chapter 20: School Rooftop
Chapter 21: Magic with No Bile
Chapter 22: Softball with a Kick
Chapter 23: The Monster in The Woods pt. 1
Chapter 24: The Monster in the woods pt. 2
Chapter 25: The Human and Demon
A/N: IMPORTANT

Chapter 15: Window sill

172 5 4
Galing kay N0faCe0

Something was telling me to go find Lucia right after she had left. I was reluctant at first as I kept my eyes on the TV. But after a while, I gave in. Gave a glance towards Wionna, who ever so often slowly closed her eyes about to fall asleep, as I decided to act upon my gut feeling.

"Hey I'm gonna get myself a water," I told her as she nodded as I got up and left closing the door behind me.

I looked around the short hallway before listening to my stomach and going next door to Willow's rooms. Immediately I saw Lucia examining a jar of something black that was on the sill of the window.

"Hey!" I yelled grabbing her attention as she put the jar back in the paper bag next to her before putting it back on the window.
"What are you doing? You always snoop around in someone else's house?" I asked as I crossed my arms and slouched onto my left leg eyeing the tall girl.

" eh sometimes, usually depends if I have a purpose. I'm not that low of a person, though I won't say the thought did cross my mind," she said with a smirk causing me to just roll my eyes.

"God You're so annoying.... you're probably just as dimwitted as you are slow, just like a mutt I suppose," I said as she just chuckled before opening the window and leaning on the wall nearby to feel the breeze of the wind that barely flowed through.

"You know what I find fascinating now that I'm over here. You....people are so irritating, by far only Wionna is chill, but the rest...meh" She looked out and kept her gaze out towards the streets as I just kept still staring in confusion at what she was saying and irritation.
"Some don't know when to just shut up, others are just lazy and don't even get me started on the shit they do to animals, and I thought my people were worse," she said in a nonchalant tone before turning to me.
"My sister and her friends I can't say much about them, seem nice from what I've heard, and Wionna... like I said chill and easygoing. I enjoy those kinds of people, real easy to talk to with no fuss or issue," she started to walk up to me and I felt a little intimidated by her presence but stood my ground keeping my deadpan look and eye locked in on hers.
"Did I mention I can read people pretty well? animals, adults, teens. I can read them all with a glance. You wanna know something blight? I know you are just a brat trying to seem like they don't care but they do. You act as though you can't be touched which sometimes goes to your head. You speak faster than you think. But taking you apart bit by bit reveals a sad yet broken girl who's trying to keep up with this facade in favor of something or someone. let me guess, mommy issues? daddy issues?" Lucia had a sickening all-knowing grin as she started to lean towards me narrowing her eyes.
"So do me a favor and hop off my dick, I don't have time for people like you. What did you call them? mutts?" she leaned back as we kept staring at each other and I let out a fake laugh.

"That's cute, but try and intimidate me again and I sock your teeth in, wench," before she could speak her phone vibrated as she pulled it out glimpsing over the notification before putting her phone away and pushing me aside as she left.

"Oi! Wionna! I need to head out, my aunt just texted me. Cya later," I hear Lucia down the hall as I exit meeting Lucia out in the hall as she just closed the door.
"cya around greenie," she said calmly as she left walking down the staircase.

Lucia POV

I walked out of Wionna's house seeing the city once more before whistling.
*chirp*
I turned my head up as I walked down the front steps seeing Blue flying over.
"Thanks, rascal, ready for another job?" I asked Blue as he chirped agreeing to go wherever I go as I laughed.
I let blue hide in my jacket as I walked down the street and headed out into the city. I got yet another message from the queen before I texted her
"Making my way over"

It took a good few hours on foot before I finally arrived outside the city being able to fly the rest of the way.
I saw the red and blue lights shine nearby as I swooped down into a nearby tree seeing men in black uniforms interrogating people while yellow tape was being wrapped around a perimeter of trees surrounding a clearing of broken and dead trees along with debris everywhere.

I watched and waited for a while as the humans showed no signs of leaving anytime soon.
"Fuck..." mumbled as Blue, who was perched on my shoulder, let out a small chirp in worry.
"We'll just have to come back tonight," I felt my phone vibrate as I pulled it out seeing a phone-shaped icon appearing that had a green and red circle along with Eda's name up top.

*chirp*

"I don't know. I just got this thing remember," I told Blue as he was asking about the phone's icon. I looked at the phone hesitant about what to do watching my phone go off before finally stopping. I sighed in relief before seeing Eda send me a message saying to "press the green button."
Right after I got another icon as I pressed the green but Eda's voice came through.

-"I know your new to this but damn! I'm pretty sure human phones are the same as scrolls"- Eda stated as I just rolled my eyes.

"Well in comparison I know every feature of a scroll NOT a human phone! So SORRY I didn't know if the call was a call or something else. Jeez...." I talked in a whisper tone while still looking at the humans down below. 

-"Whatever....also you're skipping school too right now right?"-

"Well-I..Uh.." I stammered over my words as Eda just laughed with a snort.

-"I'm just messing with you, I know you are and I don't care. You are a senior so honestly you in school doesn't matter, but don't get used to this. I still need you to go so I don't have to go to court for you"- I groaned as she chuckled.
-"Don't worry I'll give you... one time each month that you can just skip."-

"Eda...I'm barely gonna be here for a few months anyway... Also, you can't be talking cause I'm pretty sure you never even attended school"

-"What! I did too! I even have the diploma to prove it! Anyhow I'm just calling so you can pick up an order for me I placed at this bakery, I'll send you the location"- it wasn't long before my phone vibrated meaning I got her message as I hummed.

"What's the occasion?"

-"Oh I just always get the boys sweets as a good job/ congrats on going to school with no fuss. Anyway I gotta go, the cafe is packed right now. So when you get done, come by and work. BYYYYEEEEE!"- she said as she hung up abruptly 

"Ugh"

Luz POV

I was sitting in the back of the class talking to Gus before the final bell rang, we all got up while I followed Gus out to the hallway.

Human school was amazing! Yes, the course is a little.... boring but it sure was fun since I did have Gus, Willow, and Amity for many of my classes.
Amity avoided me all day though. She would either preoccupy herself to act as though she couldn't hear me or hang out with her mean group of friends that I would catch sometimes making fun of Willow and other kids in the hallways.
what's the deal with them anyways?!

I know Willow said to stay away but Amity was never like this! She wasn't cold or acted uninterested, she was bright, kind, sweet, and pretty.... as a friendly observation though! Anyway, I wanted to know why the sudden change of attitude and the hate Willow has towards Amity. human drama is fucking confusing.

Mind my language!

"Hey, Willow!" I yelled as me and Gus found Willow at her locker putting stuff away, Gus and I had the same last period in human history. We started talking and making our way through the very large and crowded hallway before my mind kept wandering to the brown-haired girl with golden eyes. Eventually, this curiosity ate at me and I finally gave in as I ended up pulling out my human phone and going to her contact after two minutes of debating.

I texted Ed and Emira yesterday to send me Amity's phone number which they did thankfully and not as some random joke I expected them to do.

Amity Blight

Luz: -" Hey, this is Luz, hopefully the only luz you know. Meet me outside before you leave if you can. I'll be waiting on one of the far benches on the left side of the building when you walk out."-

I sent her the messages as my worry seemed to worsen instead of getting better. I chose those benches on the side of the school since they seemed less used by students as most students were only hanging out inside or out front. I followed Gus and Willow down the hall before I felt my phone vibrate quickly checking it and, to my disappointment, I saw Lucia had texted me.

Long legs

Lucia: -"Can you pick up my schedule please, thanks"-

"Ugh, I gotta go get my sister's schedule. Y'all head home without me, too. I gotta do something," I told Willow and Gus as they just smiled and nodded.

"Alright, I'll text you my address, bye Luz!" Willow said as she and Gus walked off through the large front doors.

I went to the nearby office picking up her schedule before finally leaving the building and walking off to find a bench far enough from the crowd.
I sat at one that was far from everyone, besides the last of the students who were getting on school buses (much more orange in real life than yellow in movies) but was also a good distance from the front. Luckily it was quiet once the last of the buses left giving me a better space to confront amity. I waited for a while until I heard approaching footsteps, turning around I saw Amity with a guilty look and her hand gripping her backpack strap.

"Hey, amity!"

1798 Words

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

24.5K 458 24
What if Luz never went to the demon realm. What if instead, she went to that awful camp and it changed her. But, she comes across the same owl that s...
80.9K 1.7K 30
🍄🪷🌞🦋🌼✨ ⚠️ Spoilers! ⚠️ ----------------------- After getting trapped in the human world, Hunter, Amity, Willow and Gus must adjust to their new...
161K 4.9K 71
book 1 Luz Noceda gets into fights constantly in her home town. so her mother, Camila, sends her to live with a old friend of hers named Eda until he...
3.7K 213 36
At 17 years old Luz decided to run from home she manage to go between realms and ended up on the Boiling Isles. When she decides to stay and help Eda...