𝒃𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒔...

By alohafilms

𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘧 𝘸𝘦'𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 ...𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝖻𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝗈𝖿 𝖤𝖽𝖽𝗂𝖾... More

𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞
𝘃𝗼𝗹, I. 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒 & 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒
i. 𝗋𝗈𝖼𝗄-𝖺-𝖻𝗒𝖾-𝖻𝖺𝖻𝗒
𝗂𝗂. 𝗆𝗂𝗇𝖽 𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗆𝖺𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋
𝗂𝗂𝗂. 𝗆𝖺𝗆𝖺'𝗌 𝗁𝖺𝗇𝖽
iv. 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒
v. 𝖼𝗈𝗀𝗇𝖺𝖼
vi. 𝖼𝗁𝗋𝗂𝗌𝗍𝗆𝖺𝗌 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗈𝗌
𝗏𝗂𝗂. 𝖻𝗈𝗇𝗇𝗂𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖼𝗅𝗒𝖽𝖾
𝗏𝗂𝗂𝗂. 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗉
there's an end to every story

o. 𝖺 𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗍

2K 57 6
By alohafilms

o. a new start :

      JAZMYN and Eddie stood in the fire station and conversed while they waited for the 118 to arrive back the the station.

"Eddie, I'm nervous. I don't know how well the twins are adjusting to their knew daycare. You remember last time, Bailey cried her eyes out and I wasn't there to help her." Jazmyn expressed her worries.

"Duraznos, the twins will be fine. You need to worry about making good first impression." Eddie fiddled with his shirt as he heard the 118 firefighters enter the station.

        "Eddie, I'm not worried about them. I'm worried about my kids. You know how my baby daddy gets." Jazmyn rolled her eyes at him before she concealed her worries once some of the firefighters approached her and Eddie.

         "Smile, Duraznos." Eddie pulled his shirt over his head as he stated to Jazmyn.

      THE 118 firefighter were on their way to a call at an auto shop. The ride was going smoothly at first, till a firefighter, named Buck, couldn't keep his mouth shut.

       "So, Silver Star, huh?" Chimney asked Eddie.

        Eddie nodded, "Yeah."

       "You save a platoon or something?" Chimney asked trying to make conversation with the new recruit.

      "No, no, nothing like that. Uh, just a convoy." Eddie explained while Jazmyn patted his shoulder.

      "Eddie, uh, you heard about the hot firefighter   calendar?" Hen asked Eddie as she shared a look with Buck.

       Jazmyn was taken back in shock, she couldn't contain her laughter. She placed her face in Eddie's shoulder as she tried to stop laughing.

         "Sorry what?" Eddie smiled at Hen.

         "It's for charity." Hen explained as Captain Nash laughed at her statement.

          "Whip out the eight pack, huh?" Jazmyn teased Eddie before he gently pushed her head off of his shoulder.

            "So is your full name Eduardo?" Buck asked Eddie as jealousy coated Buck's question.

              "No." Eddie answered him before he briefly looked over at Jazmyn with a 'don't you dare' look on his face.

           "People ever call you Diaz?" Buck asked again.

            Eddie shook his head, "Not if they want me to respond."

             "Somethings got to give," Buck persisted as he looked around the fire truck. "We got...we got Cap, Hen, Chimney, Buck. We can't just call you Eddie," he listed before his eyes fell on Jazmyn. "And Jazmyn."

         "Can't tell if he's being serious or not." Eddie looked around at the fellow firefighters.

         "I like to always operate under the assumption that nothing he says is serious." Chimney informed, which caused the firefighters to chuckle.

          "You can call me, Jaz, if that floats your boat, Buck." Jazmyn offered knowing Buck was trying to get under their skin.

Luckily enough for the 118, they have finally arrived at the auto shop. Captain Nash met up with one of the workers and it appeared to be that the boss of the shop, has an air nozzle embedded in his butt cheek.

"Okay, Hector, can you hear me?" Bobby asked Hector, who was struggling to breath. "All right, let's get him on his side. Maintain pressure on the wound. One three...one, two, three." he instructed his team as the firefighters lifted Hector off of the air nozzle.

"It's a hundred pounds per square inch of air pumped through his entire body." Buck informed them.

Hen put on her stethoscope before she checked Hector. "Breathing shallow, heart's racing. Air filled his stomach, his chest, even behind his eyelids. I'm more concerned about the space around his heart and lungs." Hen explained.

"Okay, Eddie start a nasal cannula. Chimney get him some morphine." Bobby instructed.

     "I'm on it," Chimney responded as he attempted to inject morphine, but the needle wasn't going through. "It's like trying to inject a needle into stone."

       "The pressure's pushing everything out. I can't even get air through the nostril." Eddie added.

         "Jugular venous distention, tachycardia, hypotension, diminished breath, we're looking at tension pneumothorax," Hen listed as she checked over Hector.

        "The air pressure is collapsing his organs. We need to get in there and drain the fluid," Bobby  stated once he knew what was going on. "Buck, I need you to get a 14-gauge angiocath. We need to start decompressing the pleural cavity."

        "Want me to help?" Eddie asked Buck.

        "I got it." Buck declined as he let his stubbornness get in the way of his job. He unbuttoned Hector's shirt and started to use the tools he needed.

"I'd go lower." Eddie insisted before Buck punctured Hector.

"What? Um, no. Second intercostal space. Midclavicular line." Buck argued.

Not wanting to watch the man die, Jazmyn stepped into Buck and Eddie's argument. "Look, if you won't listen to him, listen to the paramedic. Go lower. I'm not about to sit here and watch the man die because of your ego problem." she narrowed her eyes at Buck as she offered her hand out.

Deeply sighing, Buck complied and handed the tools to Jazmyn. "Eddie." Jazmyn called out and the firefighter nodded his head and cut off Hector's shirt.

Jazmyn then punctured the man in his chest and aired flowed out of Hector's chest. Hector then woke up and was able to breath again. She smiled softly to herself as she stood up from the ground and watched her fellow firefighters go get a gurney for Hector.

          "That's a good call, Eddie. And great work, Jazmyn." Bobby congratulated his new recruits as the firefighters began to pack up their things.

           "You guys are a dream team." Chimney complimented Eddie and Jazmyn.

         "Yeah good call," Buck dryly stated to Eddie before he turned towards Jazmyn. "You two." he added before he tried to walk away, but Jazmyn stopped him.

       "Hey, Buck," Jazmyn called out to him and the firefighter turned around to see what she wanted. "Next time leave your petty business at the station. I don't have time to watch people die because you have a big ego."

           Eddie sighed, "Jazmyn...get in the truck."

"THIS is it." Eddie announced once he walked in to their new house.

Jazmyn nodded as she lugged in all of her luggage and and her children's. "It's pretty good for a four bedroom house in LA."

"It's really good. I'm just glad we can afford it." Eddie added.

"Well, you have military benefits and we both have a decent income. And the best part is that this is temporary for me and my girls." Jazmyn explained to him while she plopped down on the couch.

Eddie gasped, "You don't want to live with me? Your best friend?"

Jazmyn stared blankly at him. "No, not really, you know I don't have much of a choice. But I do thank you for letting us crash here."

"You don't have to thank me, you know that. My son loves you and so do I...and we both love those girls." Eddie reminded her as he set his luggage down and sat down next to her.

"Yes, I know that, and I love you guys too. But, I had to move a lot when I was young until I met my foster parents. I don't want that for my girls, I want them to be stable. That's why I moved here closer to their dad." Jazmyn sighed as she rested her head on Eddie's shoulder.

"Speaking of that...have you talked to him?" Eddie asked.

Jazmyn scoffed, "Yeah, he picked the girls up from daycare. We are going to try to make this co-parenting thing work."

ALOHA'S CORNER:

here's my thoughts,

one: hope you liked it!!

two: give me suggestions! i love hearing feedback

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 1.9K 46
Buddie ones shots❤️(for the most part) I'm taking requests at anytime. It may take me a minute to see and or write your request, but just know I see...
34.8K 1.9K 65
"𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐌 𝐈𝐒 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐔𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐘. 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐘 𝐁𝐔𝐘 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐀𝐍'𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓 𝐂𝐇...
19.2K 398 17
A 911 fanfiction. Cover by @H_C_J_P
96.1K 2.2K 13
"𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑔𝑛𝑎𝑛𝑡?" "𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑘𝑖𝑑𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑒? ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑑𝑖𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑛𝑜𝑡𝑖𝑐𝑒?" "𝑖'𝑚 𝑎 𝑑𝑢𝑑𝑒! 𝑤𝑒 𝑡𝑒...