Mr.Professor |BWWM|

By mafiawrittessss

She's a struggling single mother who wanted to get her life back on track but she couldn't do so while worryi... More

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓/πˆππ“π‘πŽ
1.
2.
3.
4.
6.
7.
8.

5.

168 11 7
By mafiawrittessss

HEY EVERYONE I KNOW I'VE BEEN GONE FOR SOME WEEKS NOW BUT I'M BACK I HOPE MY BOOK IS APPEALING TO YOU ALL
AND I WOULD LIKE YOUR OPINION ON THEM SO PLEASE LET ME KNOW
I'M TRYING TO GET BETTER AT WRITING BUT IT SEEMS LIKE I NEED MORE PRACTICE
HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY
VOTE AND COMMENT
AND ALSO I RARELY KNOW HOW CUSTODY COURT WORKS SO PLS BEAR WITH ME ON THIS CHAPTER

I get her ready for today "Puffs or no puffs?" I ask her as she thinks about her hairstyle "No puffs" she says smiling "Okay, let's go" I take her hand in mines walking out the door "Good luck Soph" I smile "Thanks Hugo" he is the friendliest neighbor I had ever had she waved at Hugo and he smiles.

We drive to the place where we're supposed to be attending court and Me and Naomi are here first "Ah Ms. Faulkner you're here early, the court only starts in 5 more minutes but since you're here would you'd be as kind as to lend me a hand" I help the judge into her chair "thank you dear" I nod seeing my lawyer walk in.

I went over the details with him right after she went to sleep last night "Nice to meet you and your beautiful daughter" We shake hands and sit down.

We watch as the courtroom fills up and his lawyer has been here but he's not here yet "he should be here your honor" the judge sighs "If he doesn't show then he won't get custody of this child" Just as she says that he comes in the courtroom and his eyes are blood-shot red and he reeks, I can smell it from here.

"Mr.Sanders, did you come into this room under the influence?" He laughs "Why of course I didn't your honor" I hid her so she wouldn't see the image of a man who says he is her father "Well we'll let the child decide who she wants to stay with" I Look at my lawyer and he nods I walk to the middle of the courtroom with her and he comes a couple of feet beside me "choose who you want to stay with" she runs to me without hesitation and I smile picking her up.

He grunts "You little brat how dare you?!" He tries to come charging at us but the police restrained him "Are you okay Ms. Faulkner?" I nod "The court is dismissed," she says.

The courtroom empties.

I hold her hand in mines as she swings it back and forth "Matthew asks did you want to play with Sadie today?" She smiles "Yeah!" She yells dragging both of us to the car.

I get in buckling up "Buckle up Mimi" and I drive to the place where he wanted to meet up at and it is very beautiful and different from the town park.

I get out "Wow, it is beautiful," she says in awe and I agree "Come, let's go," I say taking her hand in mine and we walk in.

"Matthew!" I call out to him no answer "Matthew?!" I call out again weird, no answer he told me to meet him here "Ah, Sophia sorry I didn't hear you out here" he leads us into the house "It's even prettier on the inside" I say as he chuckles.

We then go to another door that leads us back out and there is this amazing playground "Omg!" She screams "Sadie!" The two girls run up to each other and hug one another I watched as they played and she's never been happier.

"Come sit," he says.

The couch was so comfy "So how was it?" He ask me, I let out a sigh "It was alright he came in wasted" I look at him and back at the girls "Usually custody court goes on for weeks if not months but this went on for 15 minutes" he says "The judge knew I was a better choice for her, everyone in that room knew in that room," I look down.

"He hasn't been part of her life not once it was always me and her" I grew silent "Excuse me for asking but was your parents never around?" He asks and I shake my head "No, actually they didn't want to deal with a pregnant teen" I chuckle "but I still managed to build a life for us".

I face him "Enough about me what about you?" I ask he blows out a breath "Well I was born and raised in Sussex, England, I always wanted to become a teacher, I had- Well me and my previous girlfriend had her at 25 but she ditched to become an actress, and I love painting" his face was cherry red.

"Are you okay?" I ask he nods "Yeah I just never talked about myself to anyone" I smile "Well I'm glad I'm the first" I chuckle "Brother! Where are you?" I hear his brother yells "Ah there you are-" he stops talking mid-sentence "Oh and Sophia" I wave at him "uncle jake!" I see Sadie run up to him and Naomi walks up to me "Mommy is Mr. Matthew your boyfriend" she whispers and it seems like he heard her by the looks on his face.

"No sweetie we're just friends," I say.

She and Sadie go back to play "So... why have you been missing school your friends are lonely" I laugh "I just needed time to myself" he nods "totally understand that my brother can sometimes be a pushover" I laugh looking over at him to see him with a scowl on his face.

"You know having a dick means you don't have to be one," Matthew says towards Jacob, I get off the bench walking over to the kids I feel tension between them.

"Hi girls what are you playing?" I ask them "We're playing cook, Ms.Sophia," Sadie says ", It's perfectly splendid" She looks at me with her dark blue eye "Mommy can Sadie stay at our house tonight?" I stroke her hair and smile at her "Of course as long as her dad approves" They smile at each other happily.

"Let's go ask him" They pull me along with them.

"Daddy! Can I stay over at Ms.Sophia's house tonight?" She hops on her feet, his gaze turns to me "As long as that's okay with you?" I nod "Words love" My heart skips a beat "Uh yeah it's totally fine with me" I smile at them "Uh can you fix her a clothing bag for tonight so she can take a bath tonight" he nods.

They follow him into the house and it just leaves me and Jacob alone.

He turns to me "Are you and my brother fucking?" I look at him weirdly "What? No, I just brought Naomi over here so she could play with Sadie," I walk up to him "If we were fucking I'm sure you'd know" I walk past him into the house.

"Come on guys let's go we're baking tonight" they jump up and down in excitement "See you later Daddy" Sadie hugs her dad before we leave.

I wave bye to him.

I leave his house and to my house.

Elijah pulls into my driveway 15 minutes later "What did she say?" I ask him "I ask her the question and she," he blows out a breath ", she scared the shit out of me it's like her mother's instinct kick in but it wasn't for her child-" I cut him off "just get to the point," I say getting more impatient.

"She said and I quote 'If we were fucking I'm sure you'd know' That was after she was sweet and confused" I looked at him confused "What did she say before that?" he re-quoted what she had said.

Elijah let out a chuckle "You must have the hots for her?" He asks "She's a student dude and your daughter's friend's mom" he states "First I don't have the hots for her it's not some high school crush" he looks at me weirdly "So what is it?" He asks I shrug my shoulders "he likes her that's what it is" I throw a pillow at him.

My phone dings

(773)-(XXX)-(XXXX)

•: Hi, Matthew it's me Sophia I noticed your number in her bag, and I wanted to check to see if there's anything she is allergic to.

Me: Hi, yeah she is allergic to Sesame Street, Hot Dogs, Mango, and almonds.

Sophia: Okay thank you 😊.
(ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴀᴛ ⁸:⁴⁵ ᴘ.ᴍ)

"Who are you texting?" I hear Jacob say "Probably Sophia" I scoff "She was just asking if Sadie's allergic to anything," I say annoyed by them.

I know they're not going to let this go not even in their sleep.

AGAIN SORRY FOR THE INACTIVITY

PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THOUGHT ABOUT IT AND IF ITS BORING OR NOT

VOTE AND COMMENT

# OF WORDS:1505

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23K 804 50
Annabeth Reed had simple goals in her life, graduate at the top of her class, get a nice boyfriend and mostly win the scholarship to her dream art sc...
58.1K 1.3K 34
*WARNING, NOT EDITED* Ashley was in her Senior year of High school. She is 17. She has had a wonderful high school experience and is ready to finish...
16.2K 317 57
Two broken souls in the midst of a crazy world. Two souls running away from their past. There was no light at the end of the tunnel. The tunnel was c...
88.6K 4.6K 44
π™π™€π˜Όπ˜Ύπ™ƒπ™€π™ 𝙭 π™Žπ™π™π˜Ώπ™€π™‰π™ π™π™Šπ™ˆπ˜Όπ™‰π˜Ύπ™€ I have seen/read many stories where a student is crazy in love with her professor.. but what happens...