Magic💠Hour (TXT fanfic)

By SeleneKlare

Everything has a story where it all has started, where everything has begun... °*• t h e b e g i n n i n g... More

*•Tomorrow x Together•*
Opening Scene
°*• Chapter 1 •*°
°*• Chapter 2 •*°
°*• Chapter 3 •*°
°*• Chapter 4 •*°
°*• Chapter 5 •*°
°*• Chapter 6 •*°
°*• H⏱ur 1 •*°
°*• Chapter 7 •*°
°*• Chapter 8 •*°
°*• Chapter 9 •*°
°*• Chapter 10 •*°
°*• H⏱ur 2 •*°
°*• Chapter 11 •*°
°*• Chapter 12 •*°
°*• H⏱ur 3.1 •*°
°*• H⏱ur 3.2 •*°
°*• Chapter 13 •*°
°*• Chapter 14 •*°
°*• Chapter 15•*°
°*• H⏱ur 4 •*°
°*• Chapter 16•*°
°*• Chapter 17•*°
°*• Chapter 18 •*°
°*• Chapter 19 •*°
°*• Chapter 20 •*°
°*• Chapter 21 •*°
°*• H⏱ur 5 •*°
°*• Chapter 22 •*°
°*• H⏱ur 5:⁵³ •*°
°*• H⏱ur 6 •*°
°*• Chapter 23 •*°
°*• Chapter 24 •*°
°*• H⏱ur 7 •*°
°*• Chapter 25 •*°
°*• Chapter 26 •*°
°*• Chapter 27 •*°
°*• Chapter 28 •*°
°*• Chapter 29 •*°
°*• Chapter 30 •*°
°*• Chapter 31 •*°
°*• Chapter 32 •*°
°*• Chapter 33 •*°
°*• Chapter 34 •*°
°*• Chapter|Stuck-room •*°
°*• Chapter 35 •*°
°*• Chapter 36 •*°
°*• Chapter|Valley of Lies •*°
°*• Chapter 37 •*°
°*• Chapter 38 •*°
°*• Chapter 39 •*°
°*• Chapter 40 •*°
°*• Chapter 42 •*°
Closing Scene
°*• Chapter|End¿ •*°

°*• Chapter 41 •*°

18 1 0
By SeleneKlare

____•*•____
•●~[Fri-eve %]~●•
*•💠•*

They pushed through their doors and immediately meet each others eyes. The mix of emotions they felt was immense, it was like déjà vu.

"I'm so glad you made it back..."

_______________°*•☆•*°_______________

"Think of nothing but home..."

With that line ringing in the boys heads, slowly, they hear the sound of a beeping machine... their breathing... their heartbeat...

They fluttered their eyes open to meet the ceiling of their hospital room. The mixing sound of the machine and voices muffled as their brain slowly cleared. They could hear their names being called and a family member calling for a doctor.

Upon realization, they hurriedly got up and made their way past through their families. Before any staff, nurse or doctors come... they have to meet...

They have to...

They need to see each other...

"Beomgyu!"

"Kai!"

"Taehyun!"

"Soobin!"

Their names were called as they push through. The four of them meeting each other's eyes. The mix of emotions they felt was immense, it was like déjà vu.

"I'm so glad you made it back..." is what the first words they remember was exchanged that time when Yeonjun was... when the oldest among them was gone

A moment of relief and joy filled their system, before a shred of panic arose.

Where was Yeonjun?

Hueningkai felt his legs wobble at seeing only 4 of them. Eyes started to water as he met the others eyes.

Soobin looked as if he wanted to hurl whatever food he'd consumed from the sick feeling building up inside him. It can't have ended the same way.

Taehyun was shaking his head, gripping the book tightly that was somehow next to him when he woke up. He just wanted to cry.

Beomgyu wanted to say something that will lighten the mood but even that, seems so far. He couldn't even manage to feel fine, how can he do the same to the others?

Was everything they did, all for naught?

____•*•____

Yeonjun

"Think of nothing but home..."

He remembered a very peculiar scene, something he would've gone through. A vision of a dream he wanted so bad that he was willing to throw away everything he's worked hard for, just to live a lie.

What was wrong with him? He's so much better than those horrible thoughts swirling in his head...

He would've given in, he would've given up.

If the members hadn't snapped him out of his dark thoughts then...

That thronelike vines, surrounded with poppies, purple liquid pooling beneath him... flowers adorning his head and a him, seemingly dead.

Himself, staring at his own body bloodied and lifeless among the wrecked stage surrounded by debris of what the stadium used to be.

He would've simply faded like that... without ever really reaching anything...

That's not what he truly wants.

"...we'll go back... together!" His voice came to him.

"Promise!" Right, he made that promise to them...

"Do it Yeonjun, do it..." he had told himself. Think of nothing but home...

"We're going to debut! Right?" He had told them that, he just needs to wake up.

"Open your eyes. Open them!"

____•*•____

Yeonjun abruptly opened his eyes as if he'd been in a very long nightmare he was struggling to escape. His head feeling muddled for quite some time. He barely register his parents voices frantically moving and speaking.

He pushed himself up as his mom tried to push him back to the bed.

Yeonjun just knew he couldn't stay put, he needs to meet them.

He needs to let his friends know.

He came back... with them...

_______________°*•☆•*°_______________

A few seconds, before their families managed to follow them out of their respective hospital rooms, and the four were so close to a breaking point. One of the doors near their rooms threw open.

"Yeonjun! Get back-" upon hearing that, the four boys whipped their heads to the direction of the older's room.

There was Yeonjun, with a smile on his face, ignoring his mom's protest for him to go back.

"I'm glad you guys made it back-" Yeonjun started but was immediately engulfed in a hug by the rest of the members.

Their parents just came out to stop them but halted when they saw the 5 embrace each other.

"Fucking scared the heck out of us hyung!" Beomgyu bawled.

"I thought you were really gone!" Hueningkai cried out.

"Beomgyu don't curse, damn it!" Yeonjun couldn't help but sob, he truly felt it... he was really about to die and somehow the members knew.

"Hyung... thank God." Was all Taehyun could say.

"We were so worried." Soobin says as they all parted.

"I know, I'm sorry." Yeonjun answered just as the doctors and nurses came and saw the commotion they all made.

It took a few minutes before things have been settled, and the 5 of them have been hauled back to their rooms to rest, so their doctors could properly check them.

The next day...

The five boys were currently hanging together at the closest lobby to their rooms. They have been allowed to take a few walks and they were actually being discharged the next day, Sunday.

"Wait, so you're saying the evaluation got cancelled yesterday?" Yeonjun asked and the other members nods.

"My brother told me that the company called that afternoon to let trainees know that they decided to move the evaluation next week, friday." Beomgyu explains.

"Yeah, mom told me last night that after she recieved the call, she was gonna contact me but then... you know, she received a call from the school instead, about the fire." Soobin adds.

"Didn't your parents tell you about it hyung?" Hueningkai asks as the older looks away, gripping tightly at the stand of his IV line.

"I guess they didn't think it was that important." Yeonjun mutters with a sigh.

"Its alright hyung, what matters is that you're aware of it now. Which means, you can prepare for it with us." Taehyun assures him making the older smile.

"Its a good thing, it was only lightly choreographed because its more vocally focused." Beomgyu points out as they all nodded, it would be a problem if they ended up straining themselves.

"If we practice our voices carefully, I'm sure everything will work accordingly.." Hueningkai supplied.

"Well, since we're all informed now. By Monday, I'm sure we could regain our momentum. Assuming we haven't forgotten our routine for the evaluation." Soobin jokes lightening up the mood.

"If any of you forgets, I will smack your heads." Yeonjun jokingly warns making the rest laugh as they continue to joke around.

Fastfroward...

"Mom, dad... can I talk to you?" Yeonjun calls as his parents were packing things up as he and the others are getting discharged soon.

"Later Yeonjun, we need to make sure we didn't leave any of our stuff here." His mom answered.

"Mom please." His voice raised making his parents turn.

"Let's talk." Yeonjun meet his parents eyes.

"What is it?" His dad sighed as they payed attention.

"I'm sorry..." Yeonjun heaved a deep breathe.

"I'm sorry that I can't be what you expect of me..." he starts.

"I'm sorry that I even considered not breathing just to escape everything..."

"What?" His parents looked at him, slightly baffled and confused.

"But that doesn't matter anymore, what matters is that you know that my decision, my dream... it wouldn't change, and that I will do anything for it to happen, so..." Yeonjun looked at his parents, he could feel his tears brimming to fall.

"...I'm sorry. I... wasn't good enough." Yeonjun let himself cry, it really doesn't matter anymore.

"Oh Yeonjun..." his mom went ahead and embraced him as he cried.

"Do you really want that so badly?" He could hear his dad sigh as he simply nods in his mom's arms.

A moment of silence followed as his father ponders.

"Alright... alright..." his dad starts, taking in deep breathes, thinking deeply of the situation.

On that Friday afternoon, they almost lost their son and now their son said something really unnerving. Could they have the heart to be so cold to dismiss their only child's wish?

"Al-right?" Yeonjun looks at his father who heaved a sigh.

"Alright, I won't pry anymore. I won't tell you to stop or force you to pursue something you don't want..." his dad sighs.

"Yeonjun, you're a bright child. I know, your dad and I have been very pushy and we... we're sorry. We just did what we thought would be best for you." His mom explains as he wiped his tears.

"Exactly, and since you insist on pursuing music... I hope you understand how difficult the world you're trying to enter." His dad sternly speaks which made Yeonjun smile.

Maybe, he just really needs to sit down and speak up exactly what's on his mind, instead of just running away and hiding.

"I fully understand dad." He smiled and his dad simply nods while his mom patted his back. He felt extremely happy for some reason.

"Mom? Dad? Would you go to the final evaluation?"

•●~*☆*~●•

A/N:

Good day my dear readers! I hope you're all doing ok. Here's another update cuz I'm speed running this aa I haven't updated the story for so long. And this is supposed to be done before August even started but a lot of things happened so I wasn't able to finish it on time with my plan.

Anyway, I hope you all enjoy these final chapters of Magic Hour! Thank you all for reading my story! 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 294 30
Eren is an abused teen. His parents have sexually and physically abused him for years. Several kids in hiss school/ neighborhood also abuse him. One...
1.5K 51 7
Sasuke had marked Naruto when they were only in 5th grade. But Sasuke had to move away. will they find each other again? will Naruto love Sasuke they...
11.5K 246 5
after their attempt of suicide tom has been very depressed while jerry has quickly gotten over his ex. but he hates seeing tom in such a bad state he...
12.1K 523 13
Sometimes your perfect someone has been in front of you all along...... Master Bob's friend has been murdered by a group that has been targeting gay...