I'm not a hero

Da GAMERWHITEDEVIL

By JustBored21 James and Lily have been put into a coma, Adrian Potter is the boy-who-lived, Dumbledore raise... Altro

Everything going to plan
2
Flying lessons and duel with Draco
The man
proxies, punching Malfoy and two girls
Meeting parents, misinterpretation
Troll
Fight and Quidditch
Cloak, battle of minds, yellow eyes
End of first year
Start of second year
Lockhart, Quidditch and the cat
Duelling club, Polyjuice
first meetings, telling Daphne, Ginny
Lockhart, end of second year
Snuffles, three-way fight
Train, training and Buckbeak
Boggart, reveal
Interrogation, Kreatcher
21
Family time, brother talk
23
Start of fourth year, goblet of fire,
25
Fights, Yule ball, flying
27:Second task, family day, third task
Fight, transformation
A few reveals, order meetings
30
31-FLASHBACK

Chapter 10

3.3K 78 22
Da GAMERWHITEDEVIL

Adrian was in Dumbledore's office, he had eaten the offered lemon drop and began telling Dumbledore about what had just happened.

"Then he flashes this bright light from his wand and disappears!" Adrian neared the end of his story "Hagrid fires a shot but it misses him and hits a random tree!"

"Hmm" Dumbledore frowned "this man, he had yellow eyes?"

"Yes sir"

"You're absolutely certain?"

"Definitely" Adrian replied "he had yellow eyes, a black bandanna and he had a black hood over his head"

"Did you say a black hood?" Dumbledore interrupted

"Yes sir, is that important?"

"No, or at least I do not believe so" Dumbledore noticed that the man he saw matched the description perfectly, apart from the colour of the hood. But it didn't really matter that much, it made sense for a person to not wear the same thing all the time, it's why he wore his purple robes today instead of his blue ones. "Did the man say anything of importance to you?"

"No" Adrian shook his head "at least I don't think so" Dumbledore looked into Aiden's mind and quickly viewed the encounter

"Hmm, very well" Dumbledore said once he had left the boy's mind "I must say, you were very brave in the way that you handled the situation"

"Thank you sir!" Adrian beamed

"You're most welcome" Dumbledore chuckled "now, I'm sure you have other things to do. Feel free to come back and talk to me if you feel you need to do so"

"Yes sir" Adrian took the intended dismissal and left.

Dumbledore wondered about this masked man, he was a new element and had to be considered. Dumbledore didn't know much about him, except for five things. His general appearance, he's a magic user, he likes to use hand to hand combat, he's attacked Quirrell twice and he likely knows about Quirrell working for Voldemort.

Dumbledore knew that Quirrell was working for Voldemort, he was quite amused by the fact that Quirrell of all people thought he could pull one over on the great Albus Dumbledore. He allowed Quirrell to stay because he wanted to confirm for sure that Voldemort had returned, plus he wanted to challenge Adrian and see the boy's potential.

This new person could be dangerous to his plans and he didn't like that, he needed to work out who it was. The muggle clothing meant a connection to the muggle world so that ruled out a lot of students, he was also someone who likely knew hand to hand combat. Harry Potter was the first name that came into his head thanks to his recent confrontation with Malfoy but the boy was too young and small, he began compiling a list of students from fifth to seventh year. He'd have to look into them and see if any of them had a history involving muggle fighting.

Adrian was walking down the corridor, he didn't really have a lesson so he decided to go back to the common room and challenge Ron to another chess match. He had some homework but he'd just get Hermione to do it or him, homework was boring after all and not worth his time.

He was brought out of his thoughts when a hand grabbed him by the back of his collar and violently pulled him, Adrian was taken so fast that he barley registered what happened before he was pulled into an abandoned classroom.

"Harry?" Adrian asked his brother who had just locked the door and put some privacy charms up "What the hell are you doing?!"

"Shut up" Harry turned to his brother "I've heard some interesting rumours, apparently you lot were sent to the forbidden forest yesterday"

"Yeah, what's it to you?"

"Well, ignoring the fact that that is the stupidest thing I've ever heard of" Harry replied "that's not where the rumours end"

"Where are you getting these rumours from?" Adrian asked

"Tracy" Harry answered "she always knows, don't ask how, I still haven't gotten an answer out of her yet. Anyway, I have a couple of questions, the first being did any of you mention me?"

"No" Adrian responded

"Good, you value your life" Harry said "now, apparently you got rescued by someone. Who was it? I've been hearing about ten different rumours, one said that Dumbledore came and rescued you while the another said that Ron Weasley rescued you"

"Why do you want to know?"

"Slytherin, we treat knowledge like money" Harry replied

"Huh?" Adrian had a confused look on his face that looked like it belonged to a dog

"We like to have a lot, now spill, who rescued you?"

"I don't know, I never got his name" Adrian responded

"Then tell me what he looks like"

"Why should I?"

"Because if you don't then I'll make you, you stupid dollop head"

"Dollop head?" Adrian repeated "that's not even a word"

"It's two words" Harry pointed out

"Fine, it is two words but it doesn't mean anything"

"Yes it does, I can explain it in one"

"Oh yeah? Explain it in one word?"

"Dollop head in one word is you" Harry replied "now get on with the story"

"Fine, I'll tell you, you git. This guy came out of nowhere, he was wearing muggle clothing"

"Okay" Harry breathed "nothing wrong with that"

"He had a black hood on his head"

"Nothing wrong with that" Harry said again but this time Adrian noticed that Harry looked a bit uncomfortable

"He also had a black bandana that covered the bottom half of his face"

"Oh shit" Harry whispered, as he resisted the urge to punch something

"And he had yellow eyes" Adrian added.

Adrian had just finished speaking when Harry grabbed him by the collar with both hands and shoved him against a wall. Adrian's hands went to Harry's wrist with the hope of pushing him off but his grip was too strong, Adrian looked at Harry and saw that his brother was a full of anger.

"Did…you say…yellow eyes?" Harry spoke slowly and softly, Adrian barley heard him but managed to get out a slight nod

"Yeah…yellow eyes"

"Shit!" Harry cursed, he let Adrian go and the boy-who-lived dropped to the ground, Harry began pacing around the classroom.

Adrian didn't want to say anything because Harry was looking fairly pissed, so much so that he picked up a chair and tossed it across the room while letting out a string of curses that would've results in at least a month's detention if anyone had heard them.

"Son of a bitch" Harry whispered as he ran his hands through his hair "screw him and send him to hell and burn him twice!" Harry growled

"I…take it that you know him" Adrian slowly stood up

"I know a lot of people, now shush" Harry responded as he put his face into his hands "I need to think and you talking doesn't help, you lower the IQ of the whole room. Forget it, I'll think about this later" Harry made his way to the door and undid all the charms that he put on it.

"Wait, how do you know him?"

"Questions, questions" Harry shook his head "so many questions, would you for once in your life just do as your told and be quiet? I need to go and sleep because if I don't calm down then I am likely to strangle someone at the moment."

"Look, you have to tell me how you know him" Adrian said "who is he?"

"Over his head and stupid" Harry answered "now don't ask too many questions, I have a headache. Goodbye"

"Wait, we have to tell Dumbledore?"

"No, we don't" With that, Harry left.

The next morning a tired Harry made his way to breakfast, he took his seat and immediately slammed his head on to the table.

"What's wrong with you?" Daphne asked

"I'm not as tall as I'd like to be" Harry answered with his head still on the table "I'm also arrogant, prone to violence, have a low tolerance for idiots, have done questionable things in bad judgment, cannot tame my hair and I enjoy causing other people suffering. Would you like some more examples? I'm pretty sure that Draco has a list under his bed"

"I meant why you slammed your head on the table"

"Oh" Harry lifted his head and looked at her "I just have this feeling that today is going to be a bad day for me"

"What makes you think that?" Tracy asked

"Just a hunch" Harry sighed, he began eating his food. Daphne and Tracy shot him worried looks but kept eating alongside him.

Eventually the three had finished eating, they all got up and began making their way out of the hall, however they stopped before they got to door. Tracy and Daphne looked at Harry who looked like the definition of angry, they followed his eyeline and saw what he was looking at.

Standing in front of them was a boy around their age, he had black hair and blue eyes, his body was the same build as Harry's but he was slightly smaller. He wore muggle shoes, blue trousers, a white shirt and he had just taken off a black leather jacket.

"Harry" The boy said in a loud voice "great to see you again"

"What are you doing here?" Harry dropped his bag on the floor and began removing his robes, looking at the boy as he did so

"I'm here to see you!" The boy said in a cheery voice and everyone in the hall began taking notice of him, including Dumbledore and the other teachers at the high table. "It's been a long time since we last saw each other"

"Not that long" Harry replied "now why did you come here? I know you didn't come here to chat"

"Too right" The boy nodded "father made me come"

"He's here as well?" Harry asked

"Of course he is" The boy smiled "he wouldn't pass up the opportunity to visit his favourite student, would he?"

"I thought I told you both to stay away Ryan"

"Yes, you did" Ryan's smile began fading "I remember, because you broke my arm and my leg when you did so" Daphne and Tracy were definitely shocked at that piece of information.

"I didn't break your arm, you broke your arm when you landed wrong" Harry replied in an emotionless voice, by this point the onlookers were definitely interested

"Details" Ryan tossed his jacket aside "I still owe you for that, how about it Harry? Want to go again?"

"You sure you want to do that?"

"I'm better than before" Ryan said "you won last time, this time I'll be the one who makes you bleed"

"You are such a drama queen" Harry shook his head and sighed "fine, on three?"

"One" Ryan started

"Two" Harry added

"Harry?" Daphne said

"Three" Ryan finished

The two boys ran at each other, when they met in the middle Ryan span around and tried to back hand Harry who raised his arms and blocked Ryan's strike and punched him twice in the face. Ryan grabbed Harry's left arm and tried to pull him but Harry hit him in the face with an elbow, Ryan let go and punched Harry in the stomach causing him to step back a little.

Ryan threw a series of lightning quick punches which Harry redirected or dodged, Ryan span around again and tried to hit him with another back hand but Harry blocked it once more. Harry struck Ryan in the face with his right hand, Ryan responded with a left hook and tried to follow up with a right but Harry dodged the second punch and kneed him in the stomach.

Harry's knee caused Ryan to bend and step back a little, Harry struck him in the leg with a kick which caused him to drop to his knees. Harry punched Ryan in the face and this time he managed to cause blood, Harry punched him once more and knocked out a tooth.

The teachers had finally registered what happened and made their way to break things up, while everyone else was either surprised by the muggle fighting or how quick the two boys moved. Daphne in particular, her eyes could barely keep up with Harry once he had started fighting.

"Break!" A voice commanded and Harry stopped himself from throwing another punch, he took a few steps back and looked towards the entrance. The teachers also stopped in their tracks, and everyone looked at the man that stood in the doorway.

He wore brown wing tipped shoes, blue jeans, a white shirt and a brown jacket. He had grey hair and a thin goatee, he had wrinkles covered across his face and shiny blue eyes.

"Old man" Harry said in form of a greeting

"Harold" The man nodded and slowly made his way over, he looked at Harry and examined his face "hmm, no bruises. Well done, glad to see you kept up your training."

"I see Ryan has improved" Harry commented

"Yes, he has the speed but he doesn't possess your natural talent for it"

"Hey" Ryan slowly stood up "I'm right here"

"I haven't forgotten" The old man smiled "in fact, I remember telling you not to challenge Harry to another fight"

"Sorry dad" Ryan mumbled

"I bet you are now" The old man replied

"Excuse me" Dumbledore said "who are you?"

"Professor" Harry spoke "allow me to introduce them, that bleeding idiot is Ryan"

"Mr Potter!" McGonagall said

"What? He's actually bleeding!" Harry pointed to Ryan who was missing a tooth and had blood coming out of his mouth.

"For that matter, why were you and him fighting?!" McGonagall demanded

"Well" Harry rubbed the back of his head "it's sort of…our thing"

"Don't worry yourself" The old man smiled "the two got into worse when they were seven. They fight nearly every time they meet"

"And this old guy is Jonathon Flight" Harry pointed to the old man, many purebloods in the room recognised that name. The Flights are a most ancient and noble house that was famous for producing warrior wizards.

"What are you doing here?" Dumbledore asked the old man

"I have come to talk to Harry, me and him have personal business we need to discuss" Jonathon replied

"You couldn't have used owls?" Snape asked

"No" Jonathon shook his head "now if you'll excuse us, I have business to discuss with Harry"

"I'm afraid I cannot allow this" Dumbledore said, he knew about the Flight family but he didn't know as much as he'd like to know.

"I'm sorry but you have no say in this" Jonathon looked at the headmaster "I am well within my right to have a discussion with my heir"

"You're heir?" Dumbledore blurted out in surprise, this meant that Harry was the heir to the most ancient and noble houses of Potter, Black, Peverell and Flight. The Flight family typically avoided politics, but Harry would be an dangerous force if he used all of his votes, he definitely needed to get Harry on his side.

"Yes, now excuse us. Come on Ryan, Harry" Jonathon turned and made his way out of the hall, Harry and Ryan slowly made their way to each other.

The two looked each other in the eye, everyone prepared for all hell to break lose and for the two to start throwing punches again, but it didn't happen. A smile slowly made its way on both of their faces and two pulled each other into a short hug. Ryan let go and made his way out of the hall, Harry turned to Daphne.

"I'll explain later" He said, he then looked to the Professors "well professors I will be with the old man and apologise for any lessons I may miss"

"Mr Potter" Snape spoke "who was that boy?"

"Ryan sir" Harry answered

"Why doesn't he attend Hogwarts?"

"Because he's a squib" Harry turned and left the hall.

Harry, Jonathon and Ryan had found an unused classroom to have their talk. Harry erected some privacy wards and the three began talking.

"I must say" Jonathon spoke as he healed Ryan's face "you did a number on him"

"He had it coming" Harry said "now, what are you two doing here?"

"What? We can't come here just to say hello?"

"You can but that's not why you're here" Harry relied

"Look" Jonathon sighed "we have something we want to talk to you about"

"Is it about your stunt in the forbidden forest?" Harry crossed his arms

"Okay" Jonathon shook his head "I shouldn't have done that, but the kid was in danger"

"You're in danger, you were supposed to hang up the mask and go into retirement"

"I am in retirement, that thing in the forest was just an unfortunate incident"

"Unfortunate?" Harry repeated "No, stepping on somebodies foot is unfortunate, dropping your food is unfortunate, losing a bet is unfortunate. What you did was stupid, plain and simple"

"I guess Harry is still in charge" Ryan joked

"You shut up, I'm mad at you"

"What did I do?" Ryan said with a confused expression

"You walked up into the hall like you owned the place and you attracted a lot of attention, do you know how many questions I have to answer now?"

"Meh" Ryan shrugged "it's not like I killed somebody, besides you haven't had a fight in ages. I was just doing you a favour"

"I already had a fight" Harry responded "three idiots against me, still won"

"Atta boy" Jonathon patted Harry on the shoulder "now Harry, about why we're here, I need to ask something of you"

"Why do I get the feeling that I won't like this?"

"Probably because you won't like this" Ryan answered

"Harry" Jonathon continued "you know why I trained you, I think it's time"

"No" Harry shook his head "no, I tried it before and I am not doing that again"

"Harry, come on" Jonathon spoke

"No!" Harry refused "You promised, you said I could have a normal life. Get Ryan to do it"

"Me?" Ryan scoffed "we both know that I'm nowhere near as good at this as you"

"Why me?!" Harry demanded "Why couldn't you just find someone else?!"

"There is nobody else" Jonathon spoke in a sad voice "you're the only one left Harry, you may still be able to have a normal life but it won't be anytime soon. I don't have much time left Harry, please"

"Bloody hell" Harry wiped a tear off of his face "how long do you have?"

"We don't know" Ryan spoke "probably a few months"

"Harry" Jonathon leaned down and looked Harry in the eye "I will go, we all will, you knew that this was coming. It's okay to be sad, what's not okay is to stop being happy. I want you to live your life, live it with as much happiness as you can." Jonathon gently pulled Harry into a hug, the green eyed boy tense but slowly returned with his own hug.

"I'll miss you" Harry pulled away

"You as well" Jonathon said softly "but just remember, despite how corny it is, I'll always be here" Jonathon placed his hand on Harry's chest, just above his heart.

"Thanks John, but I don't know if I can do it" Harry spoke honestly "I don't know if I have it in me"

"Harry, you have the skills" Jonathon reassured him "you have the skill, the strength and the determination. You're also the perfect person, you can't stop yourself and we both know it. You can't stop yourself, no matter how much you want to." Jonathon stood up and placed a hand on Harry's shoulder.

"Goodbye" Harry said in a sad but resigned voice

"I'll always be proud of you" Jonathon removed his hand and he took his wand out and removed Harry's charms. "I'm sure your parents would be the same, goodbye son" Jonathon gave him one last smile before he made his way out of the room.

"Well" Ryan stood up and made his way over to Harry "I guess this is goodbye for now"

"I guess it is" Harry stuck out his hand "it was good seeing you again"

"You too" Ryan shook his hand "do you have any plans?"

"Just try to get through the year alive" Harry answered "what about you?"

"Stick with dad for now" Ryan let go of Harry's hand "spend some time with him, once he 'goes' then I'm going to go live with my sister"

"You don't have a sister" Harry reminded him

"I do actually" Ryan said "Dad found her a week or two ago, they've arranged to take me in. She's a muggleborn, works in the ministry, she didn't even know I existed. She's not dad, he found me and took me from the street, I can never forget that, called him dad all my life. I'll miss him, and you"

"You send me a letter anytime you need anything" Harry ordered "I mean it, you need money or a place to live and I can help you."

"Thanks but I don't think I need it, I'll miss you."

"Stay safe brother" Harry hugged him

"You too" Ryan hugged him back.

Dumbledore was currently in his office, thinking as he usually did, this time his thoughts were about one Harry James Potter. How did the boy know the Flight family? How did he become the heir to the family? The other boy, Ryan, was a squib and it made sense that he wouldn't be allowed to become heir but it still didn't explain why Harry was his heir.

"Headmaster" Snape spoke as he entered "you sent for me"

"Yes" Dumbledore nodded "I wished to ask you a few questions"

"You want to know about the eldest Potter" Snape guessed

"Yes, I do" Dumbledore admitted "do you know how he came into contact with the Flight family?"

"I do not" Snape replied

"Hmm" Dumbledore stroked his beard "there are a number of things about that boy that does not add up, he was supposed to be raised by muggles yet he comes to Slytherin acting like he was raised by a pure-blooded family. He is arrogant but is capable of backing up his talk, he's also very intelligent, wouldn't you agree Severus?"

"The boy is my best student" Snape said "he's a quick learner and a credit to his mother, in fact, I believe that your other teachers are of a similar opinion"

"Is there anything interesting about the boy? Anything you think I should be concerned about?"

"Yes, the boy is a fighter" Snape responded "I'm sure you've heard of his confrontation with Malfoy, he fought off Malfoy and his two friends on his own with nothing but hand to hand combat. I viewed the confrontation in his mind, he was impressive"

"Really?" Dumbledore raised an eyebrow

"Yes, at first I believed he would rely purely on brute force and speed, but then I saw him throw Malfoy and I had no doubt that he was trained, when he was dealing with Goyle who was much taller than him, he struck him in the legs to lower him enough for himself to strike him in the face. Crabbe had also pushed him against the wall and Mr Potter poked him in the eye to help escape his grip, he doesn't appear to mind fighting dirty"

"Hmm, plus there was that confrontation in the hall" Dumbledore added

"The boy was definitely quick" Snape commented "his punches were as quick as spells and it's further proof that he has been trained, he also stopped immediately when instructed to by Lord Flight. This leads me to believe that Flight is possibly the one responsible for teaching him"

"Yes" Dumbledore agreed "that does seem likely, the question is why Mr Potter knows the Flights"

"Yes, but that is not the only thing about the boy that might interest you" Snape said, hating the fact that he sounded like a gossiping woman right now

"What else should I know?" Dumbledore prompted

"I believe that Mr Potter knows legilimency and occlumency"

"At such a young age?" Dumbledore asked "he should not be able to perform legilimency at his age, but his occlumency barriers are clearly not sufficient enough to keep you out"

"Actually Albus" Snape drawled "he is"

"Severus" Dumbledore frowned "mere moments ago you were claiming to have read his mind"

"Yes, I did read his mind" Snape said "when I viewed the conversation he felt something was off, so I left his mind as quick as possible. Then I felt someone trying to probe my mind, as Mr Potter was the only one present in the room it had to be him. I blocked his probe and when he tried to leave I sent one more to see what he was thinking, but the second time he blocked me"

"Hmm, it sounds like Mr Potter let you see that memory by lowering his shields" Dumbledore theorised "but that doesn't make too much sense, shields can be lowered in an instant but bringing them back up can take time."

"Yes, shields of his level would take a minimum of ten minutes to bring back up to half strength. Albus, his shields were just as good as mine"

"That is worrying" Dumbledore steepled his hands together "Mr Potter is a mystery"

"Yes, a mystery" Snape agreed "but he is much more better than the other Potter brat"

"Severus" Dumbledore warned

"Albus" Severus continued "if we must place all our hopes on a Potter brat then why not at least chose the more competent one? The boy is consistent in class, he is smart and he could be great with the right training while your golden brat does nothing but cause trouble"

"Severus, I have my reasons" Dumbledore said with finality in his voice, Severus sighed, he knew better than to argue with Dumbledore about the youngest Potter. It was like arguing with a wall, albeit a slightly more annoying one.

"What of this mystery man?" Snape changed the topic "The one who attacked Quirrell?" Snape had doubts about Quirrell, doubts he repeatedly told Dumbledore who shot him down each time.

"Ah, there has been new news" Dumbledore said as he popped another lemon drop into his mouth "some of our 'old friends' have been kind enough to dig up some information about him"

"And?" Snape prompted

"He is too old to be a Hogwarts student, assuming it is the same person. The order have discovered what we would call a vigilante, during the last war he took out many death eaters on his own. Those he fought were mostly injured and left for the ministry but he has taken a few lives as well. However, he also has a history with muggles."

"Muggles?" Snape asked curiously

"Yes, there have been many reports of a yellow eyed man in many muggle cases" Dumbledore took another lemon drop "this yellow eyed man has stopped muggings, crimes and various other things. The interesting thing is that these reports are at least forty years old"

"So, the person is likely to be a muggleborn" Snape deduced "and if we assume he started his, 'activities' at the age if twenty then he is likely to be sixty plus in age."

"Which leads to the next three questions, what was he doing in Hogwarts, why did he try to attack Quirrell and is it the same person?" Before Snape could answer a knock was heard.

"Enter" Dumbledore said, Harry Potter walked in alongside Professor McGonagall "ah, take a seat Mr Potter"

"Sir" Harry nodded and took his seat, Dumbledore sat in his chair with Snape standing on his right and McGonagall standing on his left.

"Mr Potter, do you know why we called you up here?" Dumbledore asked

"I'm going to hazard a guess and assume it's because of the over enthusiastic greeting between me and the Flight family"

"Over enthusiastic?!" McGonagall repeated with disbelief etched into her face "You two fought in the middle of the great hall like a pair of hoodlums and you went as far as to knock the other boy's teeth out and cause him to bleed! And you called that over enthusiastic?!"

"Yes" Harry spoke slowly "I believe I did"

"Mr Potter" Dumbledore spoke before McGonagall could say anything "what was the reason behind your fight with the boy?"

"It's just our thing" Harry shrugged "we've been fighting since we could throw punches, rather lucky he doesn't go Hogwarts or we'd have a whole lot more violence"

"The boy is a squib, correct?" Snape asked

"Yes sir, he is" Harry answered "I hope that's not a problem" Harry added with a hint of warning

"Mr Potter" McGonagall spoke "the problem is you attacked another boy"

"No" Harry shook his head "I did not attack him, we both engaged in combat at the same time. I don't know why to be honest, he hasn't beaten me in years but he keeps coming back for more. Got to admire his dedication, but I digress, I apologise and I assure you that I will not fight him again, especially seeing as he left."

Dumbledore took that moment to try and look into Harry's eyes and he was defiantly surprised when Snape was right, Harry did have good occlumency shields. Dumbledore quickly pulled out and hoped that Harry had not noticed him.

"Mr Potter" Dumbledore spoke "I apologise but actions like that cannot go unpunished, twenty points from Slytherin and you are to serve a week's detention with Professor Snape."

"You are dismissed Mr Potter" Snape said

"Thank you sir" Harry stood up "I had best be going, I'm no mind reader" Harry glanced at Dumbledore who shifted slightly as he understood the message "but I can imagine that people will want to talk to me about what happened, goodbye" Harry turned and left.

"That boy" McGonagall huffed "I can't figure him out"

"You're not the only one Minerva" Dumbledore said "you're not the only one"

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

352K 9.8K 32
My name is Amara O'Connell. I wasn't born an O'Connell I was born a Potter. I have an older brother named James Potter Jr. When Voldemort came to at...
3K 81 9
( Disc being rewirtten ) Harry's home life with his Aunt and Uncle is not pleasant. Because them abused Harry most of his life. Before his Godmother...
766K 16.9K 63
Thomas potter is the "Boy-Who-Lived." His fame and future named by the beloved wizard of the light, Albus Dumbledore. But what happens if he made a...
720K 17.3K 33
Harry James Potter has a brother named, Jacob Lilly Potter who is declared Boy-who-lived after that fateful Halloween night. But what happens when Du...