Blood Magic - Golden Trio Era

By Violet_CBA

Power fantasy story about a vampire 'princess' in Hogwarts. Featuring lesbian harem, minimal relationship dra... More

Preface & Important Info
1. Dark Princess
2. A Whole New World
3. Catching Up
4. Meeting the Ghosts
5. First Day at School
6. The Forbidden Forest
7. First Classes
8. Close Calls
9. Restricted Knowledge
10. Hogsmeade
11. Night in the Great Hall
12. Our Professor is a Werewolf
13. The Bloody Baron
14. Harry in Hogsmeade
15. Family Visit
16. Christmas Presents
17. Firebolt
18. Birthday
19. Dark Apprentice
20. Teacher and Thief
21. Shrieking Shack
22. Visions of Mortality
23. Blood and Bone
24. Look Like You've Seen a Ghost
25. Called to Dumbledore's Office
26. Rat Catching
27. Visions Become Reality
28. Returning Home
29. First Weeks of Summer
30. Sharing is Caring
31. First Night
32. Quidditch World Cup
33. Start of Fourth Year
34. Professor Moody
35. Dragonling
36. Arrivals
37. Goblet of Fire
38. Champions Isolation
39. Interviews
40. First Task
41. Celebrating
42. The Golden Egg
43. A Visit to the Elves
44. Preparing for the Ball
45. The Yule Ball
46. Thestrals and Two Moons
47. Triple Homicide
48. The Second Task
49. Date With Luna
50. The 'Emancipation' of Winky
51. The Boys
52.Soul Eater
53. Gaunt Ring
54. Dumbledore's Concerns
55. The Third Task
56. Victory
57. Public Announcement
58. Meeting the Parkinsons
59. Moonrise
60. Summer
61. Conscripting the Dead
62. Pandora Lovegood
63. Triple Agent
64. Dementor Attack
65. Animagi
66. Harry's Trial
67. Deal with the Devil
68. Start of Fifth Year
69. Father of Basilisks
70. Defence Alliance
71. High Inquisitor
72. The High Council
73. A New Court
74. Wingwomen
75. 'Date' With Ginny
76. Amy's Army
77. Potion of Youth
78. Blood Alchemy
79. Prodigal Children
80. Vacation
81. Vacation II
82. Vacation III
83. Betrayal
84. Shifting Alliances
85. The Torch of Freedom
86. Legion of the Rose
87. Shopping with Elves
88. Battle of Nurmengard Castle
89. Broken Heart and Broken Mind
90. Aftermath
91. Amy's Monster
92. Breaching the Veil
93. Reorganising
94. Goblin Friends
95. Mortal Problems
96. Undermining Allies
97. Sethi's New Diet
98. Declaration of War
99. A New Order
100. A Mortal Return
101. Broken Alliance
102. Battle of Hogwarts I
104. Battle of Hogwarts III
105. Battle of Hogwarts IV
106. The Aftermath of War
107. Epilogue
Thank You!

103. Battle of Hogwarts II

386 29 0
By Violet_CBA

Within moments of the defensive barrier breaking the castle descended into chaos. It became hard to keep track of what was happening. The air was thick with spells flying back and forth. Amy grew out her wings and took to the air.

There were teams of wizards flying towards the castle on brooms. Amy moved to intercept them. As she approached she fired off a killing curse to one, drew her khopesh and slashed at another as she flew by. A third fired a stupefy spell that hit square on her chest. His eyes widened in shock as the spell just rolled off her armour. Before he could process what had happened, Amy had removed his head.

The battle in the air was interrupted as a dragon sweeped by her, narrowly missing. It's jaws loudly snapping next to her. She had an advantage though. She could maneuver much more precisely than the lumbering beast. With a few beats of her wings she lifted up above the dragon and landed on the back of its neck. Quickly, she transformed into a basilisk, wrapping her tail around the dragon to keep steady. She sunk her fangs deep into the dragons neck. It's scales cracked one of her fangs but she was able to punch through. Whether from blood loss or the venom, the dragon started to weaken very quickly. The were plummeting to the ground. She returned to her human form and flew off again, allowing the body to collapse on a group of battling wizards.

She quickly scanned the sky again, the enemy brooms had landed in the castle while she was distracted. The defenders will have to deal with them. She watched in awe as Sethi flew overhead, the air seemed to drag behind him and it took an effort to not be swept away in it. He flew directly into another, relatively small, dragon and wrapped his collosal jaws around it's torso. The sickening crunch echoed throughout the battlefield. To see a dragon be bitten in half was a spectacle that drew many eyes up from the field.

She saw that the outer courtyard was now being flooded with enemies, the defenders now fighting from the large doors. The enemy was a collection of individuals fighting as they saw fit. Amy's defenders were a well oiled fighting force that worked in teams. Usually Amy would say that the odds were stacked in their favour but the sheer number of enemies was overwhelming their defenses in many places.

With a fluid motion she fell into a dive and landed with a heavy impact by the defenders. With a shout for them to put up a strong magical barrier, she fired off a fiendfyre. The flame snake quickly engulfed the courtyard. Anyone unlucky enough to be stuck there were quickly incinerated. The barrier that the defenders put up was strained but managed to keep the flames at bay. After a minute, Amy broke the spell and extinguished the flames. She led her people forward, over the charred bodies, to retake the courtyard. After some quick repairs, they were able to hold the area again for a while.

With that problem dealt with for now, Amy took to the air again. She couldn't help but smile when she saw Seamus/Phobos wading through a mass of Templars, hacking away at them. He was surrounded by bodies and showed no sign of slowing down. Dean was nearby firing spells at the Templars, not that Seamus needed the help.

A herd of centaurs were galloping around the castle, firing arrows at anyone they saw. She watched as an equal number of sphinxes leaped from some nearby bushes and engaged the creatures. The centaurs put up a solid fight, kicking and hacking with swords but they were no match at close combat to the lion bodied sphinxes.

Similarly, she watched as giants squared off against a group of aqrabuamelu. The scorpion people were dwarfed by the full blooded giants but their claws were strong. Their tactic seemed to be to pull on the giants' legs, while stabbing at their torso with their tail until they were brought to their level. The giants, however, were more than capable of swinging their giant hammers or stomping on the significantly smaller creatures. Amy didn't know who would win that fight but she was sure the losses on both sides would be severe.

Guarding one of the back entrances, Amy saw Pansy and her inquisitors. They had been training with shadow magics and their fighting style was incredible to watch. They would be constantly blinking in and out of view, appearing behind enemies before disappearing again. Pansy herself was fighting with her twinblade sword, lashing out using both ends, spinning it around. Wherever she appeared, a wide arc would be cleared of enemies in front of her. She was like a phantom. She also looked very hot when she was focused. Amy couldn't help herself. She landed down in the middle of the fight, caught Pansy by the waist and pulled her in for a kiss. Pansy nearly lashed out but quickly recognised Amy's touch and melted into the kiss.

"You look beautiful, love." Amy said before winking and flying away again.

Pansy smirked at her for a moment then dived back into combat.

"You reckless sexy idiot." Pansy playfully scolded mentally. "You're better finish what you started tonight..."

Amy just replied by laughing through their mental connection.

Her laughter was interrupted by another ground quake.

Still, no one had found the source of them. The fact that Dumbledore was nowhere to be found since the battle began also concerned her. For now, there was nothing to do but continue fighting.

Ginny and Hermione both called for aid at the same time. There was a group of Order members who had breeched deep in the castle and had been somehow animating the statues.

Without thinking further, Amy apparated to them. She wasted no time lashing out at anyone nearby. Quickly, she fired off several confringo spells at the statues, destroying a number of them. Meanwhile she slashed with her khopesh at the wizards nearby. She didn't have time to focus on her targets, all she saw was a mop of purple hair which was soon replaced with a red spurt.

"Tonks!" A familiar voice cried out.

The voice made Amy focus.

"Professor Lupin?" She asked, seeing the heartbroken man. He was crumbling. He was furious. He was raising his wand against Amy.

Avada Kedavra.

Amy was quicker. Lupin fell down, landing beside the body of his lover. A shame. She liked him. Still, the battle continued and she didn't have time to stop and think. They were pushing the invaders back. The statues were being destroyed.

"Molly, we need to go!" Arthur Weasley called out. Again, Amy's attention was called to the familiar voice.

Ginny and Molly Weasley were locked in a duel, Ginny clearly had the upper hand but was struggling to build the courage to finish it. Despite it all, she was facing killing her own mother. Amy would make it easier for her.

As Amy pointed her wand at Molly, Ginny shouted out, breaking the duel and throwing a defensive spell between her mother and her lover. The Weasley parents took this chance to escape. Amy and Ginny locked eyes in shock at what had happened. Ginny was as surprised as Amy was. Either way, Amy gave a reassuring nod that she understood and returned to chasing off the enemy.

It seemed to Amy that these assaults were purposefully designed to disorientate and spread the defenders thin. They would attack, cause chaos then retreat back out. There was more to their plan but Amy couldn't work out what.

With a smile to Hermione and Ginny, Amy apparated away. She wanted to check up on Helena who was running an infirmary in the great hall.

The hall was lined with bodies of the injured. Helena and her people were walking among them, healing who they could while elves removed those who couldn't be saved.

"How are things here?" Amy asked as she walked alongside Helena.

"Busy. We know what we're doing though and keeping on top of it. Honestly, this ring you got from my mother's grave is working wonders here." She said, holding up her hand to show the ring. The ring was designed to help amplify the wearer's healing capabilities.

"Don't bother healing any vampires if things get too busy, save your time. As long as their soul survives they will be able to regenerate another body. Mortals are your focus today."

"Of course." Helena replied with a nod. Amy gave her a quick peck on the lips and let her get back to work.

On her way out she looked for any familiar faces. Fred and George were both lying wounded, as was Daphne. None of their wounds looked life threatening so Amy just nodded to them and went on her way.

Another ground quake hit.

This time, Herpo mentally reached out. They'd found something. An old passage had opened beneath the castle. Someone was tunnling underground.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.6K 857 69
"3 days ago, I didn't even know i was adopted. Now I've found out that I'm half goddess, half witch with a dead mum, a dad who wiped any memory i eve...
71.4K 2.1K 53
"Be a good girl and listen" his voice was cold yet demanding and dominate "Y-Yes" I felt my breath hitch as I suddenly felt small Her name is Syden...
171K 6.2K 69
~ Year five ~ Warning: This is the fifth book in a series!!! This also will journey through all of the books / movies so if you want a quick read, o...
81.8K 3.7K 37
"Why do you keep looking at me?" Y/N finally asked, her eyes still focused on the book in her hands. Hermione's voice was gentle as she replied, "I l...