Sirimiri ; ODAJIMA YUKEN

By callistajuliette

【retelling of high and low the worst!】 .... ❝Don't be afraid of storms, learn how to dance in the rai... More

Prologue
ARC 1
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
ARC 2
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Hi
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
ARC 3
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 7

1.5K 68 16
By callistajuliette

THIRD PERSON

A few weeks pass since the incident and a lot of things have happened.

Arata and Aimi were able to pay for their mother's hospital bills (with the help of Fujio, Seiji, Madoka, Masaya and Shinya). They all pitched in to pay and had to extensively talk to Honoka and Haruto to keep them from paying the bills.

"You've really helped more than enough Honoka-chan. Let us do this for them please? It's not that we don't want your help-" Fujio explained, trying not to offend the younger who only giggled.

"It's all right Fujio. I get it okay? But like I always say, if you need anything at all.. don't be shy okay?" She reassured them who all looked at the young girl in awe.

Arata looked at her in admiration. Not only was she pretty but she also had a big heart.

He could understand why Seiji had such a huge crush on her.

------------------------------------

Murayama placed the letter on the principal's table, writing a thank you on the envelope before walking out.

He had decided to quit school and focus on himself for a while. He also decided to stay out of any affairs regarding SWORD for a while but he did leave a message for Fujio from Todoroki that if something threatens Oya and if they need help, to call him.

To his surprise, Hideto and Kotaro also handed in their quitting papers, following his footsteps.

The 3 seniors bowed to the rest of Oya, saying goodbye to the school and their comrades.

For now.

------------------------------------

"You're dating?!" Fujio exclaimed as Madoka and Shinya nodded shyly.

"Since when?!" Masaya asked while Seiji and Arata were still frozen from shock.

"5 weeks ago. Tuesday at 3:00 pm. There was a pretty sunset that day." Shinya answered as the rest of them looked at him in shock. Madoka smiled in glee, hugging her now boyfriend's arm who seemed to revel in the affection he was getting.

"I still don't-" Fujio said, still not comprehending what was happening as he leaned against Masaya while the happy couple continued feeding each other ice cream much to the disgust of their friends.

------------------------------------

The quiet and nearly abandoned temple near Toaru City was the setting for today's fight.

The opponents?

Hanaoka Fujio of Oya High & Ueda Sachio of Housen

They both walked towards each other, meeting at the center. Their comrades watching on opposing sides.

"Thank you for listening to my request." Fujio calmly thanked Sachio.

"Ever since the first time we met, I figured this would happen." Sachio answered as Fujio calmly smiled as the two began to ready themselves. Fujio's fist tightened and so did Sachio's henceforth, starting their fight.

------------------------------------

Fujio lost after 30 minutes.

He was now sprawled on the ground, lips bleeding and his clothes dirty. Too tired to move, he closed his eyes and let himself feel the sun's ray on his skin when he felt a shadow over him. He slowly opened his eyes and saw Todoroki crouched down beside him, offering him a hand as well as covering his eyes from the sun's rays.

"Thanks, Doroki." He said, grabbing Todoroki's hand for support.

Sachio wasn't exactly stable enough to walk as well and could have collapsed if not for Yuken catching him.

"Oh, are you all right?" Yuken asked, placing Sachio's arm over his shoulder and holding him up by the waist.

"I thought for a second there, you were going to lose." Kenzo told him as they walked away. Fujio looked on, saddened by his defeat.

"I'll stay as the leader of Oya High for the time being." Todoroki stated, looking at their rivals as well.

"What?" Fujio asked, clearly offended as he looked up at Todoroki.

"I'm the only one who still hasn't lost to Housen." Todoroki reminded Fujio.

"Fuck off." Fujio spat, clearly annoyed as he knew Todoroki was telling the truth. He really hadn't lost to Housen. During the set up fight, he had won multiple times and had won against a leader of Housen aka Odajima Yuken.

"I swear, I'll win next time." Fujio promised as he struggled to get up, prompting Todoroki to help him up.

"You sure as hell better," Todoroki answered, facing the rest of Oya who smiled proudly at Fujio. "They also want you to."

They all gathered around Fujio, praising Fujio and saying that he better win next time.

Sachio stopped walking and Yuken did the same. Fujio turned back and gave a knowing smile to Sachio who nodded, a hint of a smile on his lips.

------------------------------------

"EIIIIIII!!" The three kings of Housen exclaimed as Yui leaned her head on Shojii's shoulder. The two had been secretly dating since the day before he was attacked by Kidra.

"W-what?" Sachio gasped as the three kings looked at him as he fainted in shock.

"Why are you guys so shocked when someone from your gang starts dating?" Kenzo yelped when he heard a voice beside him, leaning against Eimi for support. The elder tsked and shoved the taller one off him.

"Honoka-chan" Eimi acknowledged as Yuken smiled at the young girl, leaving Eimi's side and standing beside Yui's schoolmate.

"Did you know about this?" Kenzo asked as the girl nodded.

"Yui told me after she came to visit him at the hospital. Haruto was also hospitalized when senpai was there." She explained as the two seniors nodded.

"Let's go?" Yuken asked, gesturing to the hill. Honoka nodded before glancing over at Sachio who was still on the ground.

"Is Sachio-kun going to be okay?" She asked as Yuken laughed, grabbing her hand.

"He'll be fine. Let's go. Bye single losers~" He teased the two before walking towards the hill with Honoka close behind him, their fingers intertwined.

------------------------------------

"So, is this the date?" Yuken teased as he gestured for Honoka to step inside first. There was a small fair on top of the hill and Honoka wanted to ride the Ferris wheel to which Yuken happily obliged.

"No senpai. You haven't asked me yet so this is not considered a date." She teased the elder as he sat across from her as the door was shut and the car began going up. She smiled as she looked at the view.

"Hey. I'm upset with you. Pay attention to me." Yuken pouted and Honoka snapped her head to look at him.

"Upset? Why? Did I do something wrong?" Honoka asked and Yuken continued to pout.

"You call Sachio, Sachio-kun and your friends from Oya, Fujio-kun, Todoroki-kun.." Yuken explained and Honoka listened, urging for him to continue.

"Why don't you call me Yuken-kun?" He asked her and the girl went silent.

"I'm shy around you..." She started and Yuken nodded, urging for her to go on.

"Sachio-kun and the others are friends so it doesn't feel weird when I call them that.. but when it's you.." She trailed off.

"What? What about me Honoka-chan?" Yuken asked patiently, clearly seeing the shyness from the girl.

"I get all weird and tingly when I'm with you. My stomach forms knots and my heart beats so fast especially when you smile at me or hold my hand. I feel euphoric when I'm with you..Look, what I'm trying to say is-"

"I like you." Honoka snapped her head up to look at him.

"What?" She asked, asking him to repeat it. The older smiled softly at the girl.

"I wasn't going to let you confess first Honoka-chan." He started as he got down on one knee, holding her right hand as he looked up at her.

"I like you Honoka. Very much." He confessed, sincerity and love in his eyes as Honoka smiled sweetly at him.

"I like you too senpai. Very much." She repeated, prompting Yuken to smile as well.

"But..I'm not ready to have a boyfriend just yet. I hope you understand." She explained and Yuken laughed at the younger.

"For you Honoka, I can wait no matter how long." Yuken said, placing a soft kiss on the back of her hand.

"Thank you...Yuken-kun." Honoka stated, earning a sweet smile from the older.

------------------------------------

"Murayama isn't the head of Oya anymore?!" A surprised voice yelled as a sinister laugh took over.

"My plan just got easier. Call Bara Biz and Kamasaka." The same voice ordered.

"Oh and..get me Housen as well." The voice added.

"Why Housen?" Another asked as the other laughed once more.

"Because with them in our alliance, Oya will be so easy to defeat and SWORD will be mine for the taking."

Here we go again.

------------------------------------

And that is it for Arc 1!

Chapters for Arc 2 will be up soon!

You know the drill: Vote, comment and follow! And see you in the next update!

NO SILENT READERS PLEASE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.9K 2K 47
"I'm sorry" she muttered into his neck, giving up His arms around her waist tightened, keeping her in close and tight. But no matter how tightly he h...
448K 13.7K 35
After being asked to leave Shiratorizawa (cough, cough expelled) for various reasons, y/n set her heart on Karasuno. She wasn't what anyone was expec...
70.9K 1.9K 14
Hinata Shouyou was 13 when he started to get tics. He, nor' his family didn't know what was going on. at 1st people didn't really notice bc the tics...