My Book of OC'S

By johen1jayme

The stands in my stories can transform themself into weapons like "Tsubaki Nakatsukasa and the Demon Weapons... More

Information
Johan Gojo (Class 1-A | MHA)
Weather (Hero | X-over)
Otomi Mizuki (Hero | X-over)
Jin Lance (Hero | X-over)
Oozora Misaki (Hero | X-over)
Bladerun (Villain | MHA)
Tomasu Houji (Class 1-A | MHA)
Kazaki Yamato (Class 1-A | MHA)
Shirou Gou (Class 1-A | MHA)
Yuto Sakurai (Class 1-A | MHA)
Takeru Yamazaki (Class 1-A | MHA)
Ryu Terui (Class 1-A | MHA)
Hitomi Gotou (Class 1-A | MHA)
Hanaori Kotoha (Class 1-A | MHA)
Umika Hayami (Class 1-A | MHA)
Senichi Enari (Class 1-B | MHA)
Ryoma Sengoku (Class 1-B | MHA)
Makoto Fubuki (Class 1-B | MHA)
Zoroku Banjo (Class 1-B | MHA)
Hiro Kagami (Class 1-B | MHA)
Inou Masumi (Class 1-B | MHA)
Masashi Yuri (Class 1-B | MHA)
Kagura Izumi (Class 1-B | MHA)
Natsumi Hikari (Class 1-B | MHA)
Megumi Misaki (Class 1-B | MHA)

Ran Uzaki (Class 1-A | MHA)

73 0 0
By johen1jayme

Name: Ran Uzaki

Hero Name - Zipper Hero: Passione

Look's:

Hero Outfit:

Birthday: Sep / 27

Zodiac Sign: Libra

Height: 188 cm (6'2")

Voiced by: Sayaka Ohara

Battle/Stand Cry: "ARIARIARI ... ! ARRIVEDERCI!"

Personality:

A Righteous and Extremely Determined, If Brutal, Individual and also Mother-Like.

-----[Quirk, 1]-----

Name: Shapeshift

Type: Transformation

Description:

This quirk allows the user to change their shape, size, color, density, texture, cellular composition, and/or atomic composition to mimic qualities, impersonate entities, amplify abilities, and/or traverse environments.

The origins of this power play a significant role in their capabilities and limitations; altering oneself on a cellular, atomic, and/or conceptual level will permit varying degrees of alteration; while methods that defy the laws of reality, such as magic, will most likely keep to their own set of conventions.

Users with greater degrees of control are more than likely capable of using their body by unpredictably functioning as a perpetually reconstructing all-purpose appliance and/or employing near-indomitable deception into their strategies.

Assuming the identity of distinguished or unsuspecting subjects allows for easier access to prohibited areas, superior persuasion, and potent espionage, depending upon the user's power and skill to imitate likenesses.

Users has or can generate body parts, such as arms, legs, mouths, eyes, etc., on themselves, others or any other surface.

When used on oneself and others, this ability can be used to manifest extra body parts, create appendages foreign to the subject's normal physiological structure, or to potentially even replace lost anatomy.

Drawbacks:

People who personally know either the shifter or the person whose form they took may be able to determine identity. Users feel the pain and damage inflicted on their extra appendages.

-----[Quirk, 2]-----

Name: Sonic Scream

Type: Emitter

Description:

Users can emit/produce/generate an extremely powerful scream/shriek of high amplitude for a variety of purposes from their vocal cord and mouth, typically for offensive purposes, like causing destruction.

The attack usually manifests as a destructive stream or a destructive wave of sonic energy and can only destroy anything in front of the user unless they turn around, moving the scream in the process. Normally whenever the user screams, it requires them to be extremely loud and have a perfect aim.

Once the user starts, they can't stop until all the energy is released. The user can also direct their screams over large distances and even send them at specific targets, only affecting the enemy without affecting their allies.

Depending on the skill of the user, the attack can severely vibrate many materials causing them to shatter or disintegrate, repel targets with immense air pressure, or disorient, injure or even outright kill any organic target by fatally rupturing their internal organs or reducing their bones to powder.

Drawbacks:

Damage to the vocal cord may render this quirk useless.

-----[Her Stand]-----

Name: Sticky Fingers

Namesake: Sticky Fingers (Australian Indie rock band)

Stats:

Destructive Power: A

Speed: A

Range: C (3m)

Stamina: D

Precision: C

Development Potential: D

Looks:

Powers/Abilities:

Sticky Fingers is a close-range Stand whose excellent strength and speed make it suitable for direct combat. In addition, it possesses a very versatile ability in the form of its zippers.

Zipper Manipulation:

The main function of Sticky Fingers is creating zippers on what its fist touches, which it can remotely open or close at any time.

It has various applications, such as using it to travel through walls or floors, detaching and attaching limbs, and storing objects inside something.

Sticky Fingers can create zippers that cut through the entirety of objects, allowing Uzaki to dismantle them.

With this ability, she can separate enemies into multiple pieces and even perform a cutting attack by detaching something and then canceling the zipper.

Uzaki has control over whether sectioning by zippers inflicts actual damage or not.

Inversely, Uzaki is free to attach several things together with her zippers. Because the zippers are remotely opened and closed, Uzaki can take advantage of the zipping itself.

She can create long zippers over surfaces and control the zipping to rapidly reposition herself if she holds the zipper's handle, for instance, to move down a lift shaft using the zipper to slow down her descent.

Moreover, nearly cutting an object in two then rapidly closing the zipper from a distance creates a makeshift pincer.

If Uzaki opens a zipper to inside a voluminous object, it actually doesn't show the interior of the object but a dark space in which Uzaki can put objects like precious items to safely store or herself to hide.

=====[Trivia]=====

 Uzaki was inspired by Black Canary / Dinah Laurel Lance from DC.

● Her voice was also known or played as:

"Erza Scarlet from Fairy Tale"

 Her personality is based on:

"Bruno Bucciarati" Why? Mama Bruno of course.

● She always likes to read Slice-of-Life mangas.

● Her favorite foods are strawberry cake and soufflé.

● She can tell if someone is lying by the scent and taste of their sweat.

● Uzaki has mastered every Swordsmanship and Martial Arts at the age of 12.

● She has a strong sense of justice and often goes out of her way to help others.

● Uzaki always care for her classmates and friends like if they were like her children.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.6K 392 17
My Hero Academia x Banana Bus Squad Crossover Inspired by the stories "Banana Bus Squad x My Hero Academia" by @GoodHadock and "team 6 of class 1A" b...
463 17 10
Will 2 boys be able to rid the world of evil. One with a demon/dragon quirk. And the other with a level quirk. ...
176K 4K 16
[๐˜š๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ ๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ ๐˜น ๐˜ง!๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ] In which you developed mysterious abilities as a teenager where you live off sexual energy. Now, as an adu...
2.4K 257 26
BNHA/The Incredibles/Xmen/tokyo ghoul but with Quirks instead of ghouls type crossover. Superpowers are illegal and using them is punishable by deat...