60s Delicate Beauty Island Fa...

By CNovel_Reader

60 Delicate Beauty Island Farming Author: Mu Xiayi Category: Rebirth through time travel Bie Zhizhi transmigr... More

Introduction
Chapter 1-10
Chapter 11-20
Chapter 21-30
Chapter 31-35
Chapter 36-40
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-60
Chapter 61-70
Chapter 71-80
Chapter 81-90
Chapter 91-100
Chapter 101-110
Chapter 111-120
Chapter 121-130
Chapter 131-140
Chapter 141-150
Chapter 151-160
Chapter 161-170
Chapter 171-180
Chapter 181-190
Chapter 191-200
Chapter 201-210
Chapter 211-220
Chapter 221-230
Chapter 231-240
Chapter 241-250
Chapter 251-260
Chapter 261-270
Chapter 271-280
Chapter 281-290
Chapter 291-300
Chapter 301-310
Chapter 311-320
Chapter 331-340
Chapter 341-350
Chapter 351-360
Chapter 361-370
Chapter 371-380
Chapter 381-400
Chapter 401-420
Chapter 421-440
Chapter 441-460
Chapter 461-480
Chapter 481-500
Chapter 501-520
Chapter 521-540
Chapter 541-560
Chapter 561-581

Chapter 321-330

415 6 1
By CNovel_Reader

Chapter 321

Zhizhi was stunned.

The whole family was also stunned.

--Luo Jianhua, he... jumped off a building?

When Ying Yushi, who was crying on the bed just now, heard this, he immediately sat up, hurriedly put on his shoes, wiped away his tears, and rushed downstairs immediately.

Zhizhi also put down the bowl and chopsticks, and rushed downstairs with her family.

When she ran downstairs, she saw that there were already many people surrounded by Ying Yu, and ran towards the Tongzilou where the Luo family was located.

Zhizhi also ran behind with her sister-in-law and younger sister.

When I ran downstairs to Luo's house, I saw quite a few people gathered downstairs- some even shouted, "

Let's go! Let's go... Doctor Ying is here! Everyone, let's go!"

People immediately got out of the way and rushed over in response to the rain.

Zhizhi arrived one step late, and she saw a man lying face down on the ground, his body, head, and face were covered in dust and blood... Her

heart was beating wildly, and she couldn't even stop for a while. Dare to confirm whether that person is Luo Jianhua.

Bie Pengpeng knelt on the ground with blank eyes, crying...

On the other side, Wu Qin was crying hysterically, "Help! Help...My God! My son...Jianhua! Jianhua, how dare you really jump off a building..."

Shan Chaofeng asked the onlookers, "What's going on?"

People chattered -

it turned out that after Luo Jianhua left his other home, he returned to his hometown. At home, I started to pack my things, saying that I would leave here and move to the dormitory of the chopsticks factory. Wu Qin, who chased Luo Jianhua back, refused, and later developed into a family war, and everyone in the Luo family blamed Luo Jianhua. Then Luo Jianhua rode on the balcony, shouted "I give you my life back", and jumped down with open arms...

Hearing this, Zhi Zhi looked up at the Luo family.

--Luo's house is located on the third floor of the Tongzi Building. The old-fashioned building is not too high, and the distance from the third floor to the ground is about ten meters. The place where Luo Jianhua fell was a piece of turf, and he was still face down...

Fortunately, he didn't hit the ground on the back of his head first!

I hope that Luo Jianhua will subconsciously use his arms and hands to protect his heart and brain before he falls to the ground... He was

already kneeling on the ground in response to the rain, crossing his fingers and starting CPR for Luo Jianhua, and shouting, "Farewell! Farewell! !"

Bie Fengjun squeezed up, "When it rains? What can I do?"

"Quick! Give the child artificial respiration-" Ying Yushi confessed.

Bie Fengjun immediately took off his glasses and handed them to someone else. He also knelt down beside Luo Jianhua, coordinating with the CPR in response to the rain, breathing out for Luo Jianhua from time to time.

Zhizhi also shouted anxiously, "Ambulance! Has anyone gone to the hospital?"

No one answered.

--The iron and steel plant is quite far from the Municipal People's Hospital, so although everyone was flustered, they didn't think about it.

Zhi Zhi said anxiously: "Come here, call the nearest one! Tell the hospital to send an ambulance to pick up Luo Jianhua immediately!" The

crowd immediately found the backbone, and in a panic, someone ran to make a call.

Zhi Zhi said again: "Another person will come to find someone from the security department! We still need to investigate whether Luo Jianhua jumped off by himself or... someone else pushed him down!" Then someone ran to find someone from the security department

.

Next, Zhizhi continued to arrange for everyone:

"Anyone who has a suitable wooden plank and gauze at home, please take it out, and let my mother straighten Luo Jianhua's bones..." "A few more people, stand outside on the road and wait for the ambulance Car! As soon as you see an ambulance, lead them over!" "

Please, everyone, please push open the big iron gate of the family compound, and remove all the bicycles and sundries blocking the passage, so that the ambulance can drive into the yard Come here!"

"Aunt Zheng! You are a nurse in the infirmary of the factory. Can I trouble you and my mother to alternately give Luo Jianhua CPR? My mother hasn't had lunch yet, so she may be a little exhausted!" ... Arrangements

in

Zhizhi Next, although the scene is disturbing, everything is in order.

About ten minutes later, the factory leader Wang and the head of the security department arrived, and they began to ask what happened.

A few minutes later, someone outside shouted, "The ambulance is here! The ambulance is here..."

Sure enough, the ambulance roared into the family compound and stopped.

Ying Yushi and the emergency doctor already knew each other, and after a few words, everyone carried Luo Jianhua into the car.

In fact, at this time, Luo Jianhua had already woken up. When he looked at Ying Yu with red eyes, he said in a hoarse voice with a choked voice,

"You... shouldn't have saved me!"

What should I do?"

"I'm just an insignificant ant..." Luo Jianhua was in great pain.

No one knew whether the pain in his tone was due to the pain in his body or the pain in his heart.

Ying Yushi said: "It is precisely because thousands of 'little ants' are willing to devote their youth and blood and sweat that the Heihezhou Hydropower Station can be built... You are still young and smart, and you will have more physical strength after you rest. Heihezhou Hydropower Station is still waiting for you to build, young man, get well soon, don't give up!"

Luo Jianhua burst into tears.

Ying Yushi is the surgeon, and she also goes with the ambulance.

Zhi Zhi remembered that her mother hadn't had lunch yet, so she wanted to follow her too.

When the door of the ambulance was about to close, Bie Pengpeng and Wu Qin also squeezed into the car.

Zhi Zhi didn't bother to pay attention to the two people opposite, took out a big white rabbit toffee from her pocket, said "Mom, you haven't eaten lunch yet", then peeled off the candy wrapper without any explanation, and stuffed the candy into her mother's mouth.

Next, Zhizhi took out the only toffee left in his pocket, peeled off the candy wrapper and put it on Luo Jianhua's mouth, saying: "Brother Jianhua, eat quickly... Be careful of hypoglycemia!" Luo Jianhua

said softly, his face ashen : "Zhizhi... Thank you, I won't eat it, don't, don't waste it!"

"What nonsense are you talking about!" Inherent death is either heavier than Mount Tai, or lighter than a feather! You have read so many books, have they all been read into the stomach of a dog?" Wu Qin shrank

aside, and at this moment she did not dare to speak at all, and she cowered with tears in her eyes. Looking at Luo Jianhua who was covered in blood all over his face.

Luo Jianhua was so scolded by Zhi Zhi that tears flowed down his face.

Zhizhi scolded again: "Open your mouth, put the candy in your mouth! Then cooperate with my mother...cooperate well with Doctor Ying's treatment, complete the operation smoothly, take good care of your body, and go to your dream in peace. The place to go, and finally...you must be sincere and down-to-earth to fulfill your dream!" "

Hey! Luo Jianhua, did you hear that?" Zhizhi asked ferociously.

Luo Jianhua was about to die from crying, but he still tried his best to take a deep breath, and said weakly with all his strength: "Listen! Listen...here."

He opened his mouth and swallowed the milk candy that Zhizhi handed over, and the tears flowed even more fiercely up.

There was silence in the carriage.

After arriving at the Municipal People's Hospital, Zhi Zhi quickly jumped out of the carriage and ran away, heading straight to the hospital cafeteria.

Fortunately, there was still some food in the cafeteria, so Zhizhi hurriedly told the cafeteria master that she was the daughter of Doctor Ying, and she wanted to borrow a lunch box from the cafeteria to borrow a bowl, and after buying a box of food and a bowl of soup, she hurried to the surgery room.

Ying Yushi was about to change her surgical gown, and when she saw her daughter running over panting with food, she was both moved and distressed. Under the supervision of her daughter, she quickly finished most of the food and took a few mouthfuls of soup before entering the operation preparation room.

After a while, Luo Jianhua, who was lying on the mobile bed and ready for surgery, was also pushed to the door of the operating room.

Wu Qin called him tearfully, "Jianhua..."

Luo Jianhua gave Wu Qin a cold look and ignored her.

He saw Zhizhi, smiled, and said softly, "Zhizhi...you, you married Nianzhi on July 18th, right?"

Zhizhi nodded.

"I'll definitely get better... I'll drink the wedding wine with you and Nianzhi." He said hoarsely.

Zhizhi nodded, "Then we'll wait for you!"

Luo Jianhua smiled.

The nurse pushed him into the operating room.

By this time, Zhizhi was already hungry.

It happened that there was half a box of leftover meals left by my mother in the lunch box, and most of the bowl of seaweed and egg drop soup. Zhi Zhi didn't dislike it either, she just ate her fill with soup and rice.

She stood up, walked to the nurse's station at the end of the corridor with an empty lunch box in her hand, explained to the nurse that she was the daughter of Dr. Ying, and said, "...when my mother comes out from the operation, please help me with a message." , just say I'm home."

The nurse nodded, "I know you should go back soon!"

Zhizhi was going to go downstairs to wash the empty lunch box and bowl and return it to the master in the cafeteria before leaving--

Don't come here, Stopped her, "Zhizhi, you... are leaving at this juncture?"

"Why can't I leave?" Zhizhi was puzzled.

Bie Pengpeng said with tears in his eyes, "You know that Brother Jianhua likes you..."

Zhizhi looked at Bie Pengpeng coldly, "So?"

Bie Pengpeng looked at Zhizhi in disbelief, "Zhizhi, you...that's a life! And, and he just... listened to your words..." Zhizhi said: "First of all, I didn't put his

wings He and his wings were broken, and it wasn't me who pushed him down, and I'm not even his family... I can't even talk about friends with him, we just know each other. Then what is the relationship between me and him? Love, do you need me to stay here and wait for him to finish the operation?" "

Secondly, it's because of your informant mother that she found out about this and came to our house to act as a demon. My mother is a doctor with a heart of Bodhisattva, and she saves lives and heals the wounded." Only by doing it for myself will I kindly save him..."

Speaking of this, Zhizhi took a look at Wu Qin, and said with a sneer, "Actually, I have already guessed that even if my parents took so much effort to save Luo Jianhua, if it falls into his mother's eyes, I'm afraid it will be because of it." Blackmail my family..."

Sitting in the corner, Wu Qin shook her head in a daze, and murmured, "No, no, no..."

Zhizhi then looked at Bie Pengpeng, "So, I Why on earth should you stay for a disgusting family? It's inexplicable!"

She said and left.

Bie Pengpeng said anxiously: "Zhizhi! You, why did you become like this?"

Zhizhi turned her head, "It's you who should reflect! Why did you become like this!"

She left without looking back.

Bie Pengpeng stared blankly at Zhi Zhi's back, and murmured: "I haven't changed, I just... want to pursue my own happiness. You are the biological daughter of your parents, and you and your brothers are very happy. Fighting, it's only me..."

"If I don't hold onto Luo Jianhua tightly, I... I will never find another good marriage partner like him. Then the gap between me and you... Isn't it bigger?"

As he spoke, Bie Pengpeng shed tears silently.

After Zhizhi returned home, she came back very late that night when it was raining.

The family members asked Ying Yushi how Luo Jianhua was doing. Ying

Yushi replied: "Four ribs were broken, the left humerus was comminuted, the right radius and ulna were fractured... Hey, it took six hours for the operation to clean up all the broken bones in his body."

Said: "It's not life-threatening, right?"

"That's not true," Ying Yushi said, "But the fracture, at least a year or so of rest..."

As he spoke, Ying Yushi had a sad face, "Peng Peng stayed in the hospital all the time, and after I performed the operation on Luo Jianhua, she even ran to me and asked me to waive Luo Jianhua's hospitalization and operation fees... It really made me so angry!"

Bie Fengjun was also annoyed, "I see, the second child's proposal is very good! Why don't I write a notice with my own hand and sever the adoption relationship with her!" "You are an elder! You should come forward in such a

matter It's not good-looking! The influence is not good either," Ying Yushi said, "...Let the second one write it, and I'll tell him tomorrow." Two days later,

Tangtang's grandma asked someone to bring two hens Come here, because everyone in the family is at work, only Zhi Zhi is at home on vacation. She went outside with two hens, spent a little money to ask someone to help butcher them, and then brought them back and made soup with chicken feet and chicken bones with more bones and less meat, and left the meaty parts for the sister-in-law Cooking after work...

She put a bowl of fragrant chicken soup in a soup bowl, and then rode her bicycle to the hospital.

Because Ying Yushi is going to the capital to attend Zhizhi's wedding in August, she has been working shifts for the past few days and has to save up her vacation time. She has been in the hospital for several days, working day and night shifts together, and she has dark circles under her eyes.

Seeing Zhi Zhi coming to deliver the chicken soup, Ying Yu was a little surprised, "Did you buy the chicken?"

"Grandma Wei asked someone to bring it..." Zhi Zhi explained, and then asked, "Mom, the chicken soup I made Is it delicious?"

"It's very delicious!" Ying Yushi said seriously, taking another sip of the delicious chicken soup.

Suddenly-

someone tapped on the rainy office door a few times.

"Knock, knock, knock."

"Come in!" Ying Yushi said.

The door was pushed open--

Tan Chunyu stood at the door of the office with a soup box, "Aunt Ying, I stewed crucian carp soup for Chunlei, and I brought some for you... Ah, Zhizhi, are you here too?"

After exchanging pleasantries, Zhi Zhi found out that Tan Chunlei was admitted to the hospital a few days ago because of appendicitis.

So these days, Tan Chunyu brings food to her brother every day. Yesterday Tan Chunlei said that he wanted to drink fish soup. Tan Chunyu specially asked for half a day off. He bought crucian carp and stewed it home. He also thought about his brother's surgery this time. , is also the attending doctor that Ying Yushi helped to find, so I brought some more, but I didn't expect to meet Zhi Zhi who also brought soup to Ying Yushi.

Zhizhi asked curiously: "Just after Tan Chunlei's operation, you gave him fish soup? Didn't you say that fish is hair? Is it best not to eat those fishy smells if there is a wound?" Tan Chunyu and Ying

Yu Shi Qiqi was stunned.

Tan Chunyu hurriedly asked Ying Yushi, "Aunt Ying, is this true?"

Ying Yushi felt that it was difficult to answer, "From the perspective of Western medicine, there is no such thing. But..."

Tan Chunyu said angrily: "Oh, I forgot this! So what should I do? Then Chunlei won't have anything to eat today!"

Zhizhi thought for a while, "It just so happened that I brought chicken soup to my mother... well, my mother just had a drink. Bowl, how about..."

Ying Yushi also said: "Yes, yes, why don't we change it, Chunyu, you take this chicken soup to Chunlei to drink." "

This-"

Ying Yushi, "It's okay, it's okay, Didn't you give me a can of fish soup, I'll drink your fish soup too!"

Tan Chunyu could only say thank you, stood up and took the chicken soup that Zhi Zhi handed over, and said anxiously: "Auntie Ying, Zhizhi, I, I will send Chunlei chicken soup first! Well, before I came to you, I gave him a can of fish soup... Oh, it would be terrible if he had already drank it!" Tan said

. Chun Yu hurried away with the chicken soup.

Ying Yu didn't take it too seriously, opened the fish soup Tan Chunyu sent, took a sip, and praised: "Hey, this fish soup is good, the taste is thick and not greasy... Zhizhi, you should try it too.

" After taking a few sips of fish soup, I felt that the taste was really good.

Then she saw a bunch of keys that Tan Chunyu left on her mother's desk, and said, "Mom, which ward does Tan Chunlei live in? I'll send these keys to Tan Chunyu."

Ying Yu said the room number and bed number.

Zhizhi took the key and left her mother's office.

Unexpectedly, Tan Chunyu didn't go far at all.

Because she was blocked in the corridor by Bie Pengpeng!

Don't get anxious as soon as you see Tan Chunyu, "What are you doing here?" "

I...what does it matter to you if I come here? Go away and don't block me!" Tan Chunyu was so anxious that he was carrying chicken soup! She was so afraid that it would be too late to stop her brother from drinking fish soup.

Bie Pengpeng said angrily: "You first explain clearly what you are here for?"

--Luo Jianhua's heart is all about Zhizhi, but Bie Pengpeng is not worried, because Zhizhi has already obtained a certificate with Li Shu, and Zhizhi will also be in the future. Would not stay in Songshi.

But Tan Chunyu is different.

A few days ago, Don Pengpeng personally heard Luo Jianhua say that what he felt most guilty in his life was that he was sorry for Tan Chunyu, and that Tan Chunyu had suffered so many grievances... Now, Tan Chunyu is holding a soup box in his hand

. The hospital gave Luo Jianhua soup!

How could this make her willing to let Tan Chunyu go to see Luo Jianhua?

Tan Chunyu was in a hurry, "Don't you go away! Don't block me!"

Bie Pengpeng was even more unwilling to let go, "Where are you going!"

The two young girls were arguing in the corridor, There are already many people watching from the sidelines.

Zhizhi couldn't stand it anymore, "Don't Pengpeng, Tan Chunyu is going to deliver food to her younger brother."

Bie Pengpeng was taken aback, and let go.

Tan Chunyu finally understood, and asked Bie Pengpeng, "You think I'm here to find Luo Jianhua?"

Bie Pengpeng asked embarrassingly, "Isn't it?"

Tan Chunyu sneered, "Don't worry, I won't rob you. That kind of rubbish man, that kind of rubbish family... If you want to be treasured, that's your business. I don't want to be cheap again! Go away, don't stop me Look at me!"

Saying that, Tan Chunyu pushed Bie Pengpeng away, turned around and rushed to the ward where her younger brother was.

It's okay, my brother hasn't had that can of fish soup yet.

Only then did Tan Chunyu heave a sigh of relief.

In fact, Dou Pengpeng was still a little worried, and chased Tan Chunyu to Tan Chunlei's ward, and saw Tan Chunlei sitting on the hospital bed wearing a hospital gown, the siblings were laughing and having a feast, so don't let it go heart.

She turned her head and left the ward, but saw Zhizhi walking towards her carrying an empty soup box?

Bie Pengpeng blushed and asked Zhizhi, "Zhizhi, why didn't you tell me earlier that Tan Chunyu is also in the hospital?"

Zhizhi ignored her at all, walked past her without squinting, and left.

Then don't Pengpeng watched Zhizhi walk into Tan Chunlei's ward, watched Zhizhi hand over a bunch of keys to Tan Chunyu, exchanged soup boxes with Tan Chunyu, and even expressed condolences to Tan Chunlei... ...

Zhizhi returned the key to Tan Chunlei, took back her soup box, and prepared to go home.

Bie Pengpeng stood guard at the door of the ward and stopped Zhizhi, "Zhizhi, why are you so indifferent to me? Is it because I like Luo Jianhua? But you already have Li Shu... Zhizhi, Tan Chunlei has hurt me before. You, you can forgive him, you, why are you so cruel to me?"

Zhizhi ignored her and left without looking back.

Chapter 322

After Bie Pengpeng took care of Luo Jianhua in the hospital, he hurried back to the compound of the steel factory.

She felt something was wrong.

Why is everyone looking at her with such strange eyes?

Everyone even pointed at her?

"Look, it's this white-eyed wolf!"

"Bie Gong and his wife are really unlucky..." "

According to me, the relationship should have been severed long ago!"

"Exactly! She knew that the Luo family and the other family would not deal with each other, but she still The elbows are turned outwards! This kind of person who eats inside and out... should have severed the relationship a long time ago!" "

Bie Gong and his wife are notoriously kind-hearted. If it were me, she has both parents, so I wouldn't raise her." What about her! Now that she's grown up, let's see...huh!"

"Long begets dragon, phoenix begets phoenix, and the son of a mouse can make holes! Look at the other children in Bie Gong's family, all of them are good-looking , It's just that she does that kind of thing without getting anything done!"

"Tangtang was also adopted by the couple, so why is Tangtang so obedient?"

"Tangtang's biological father was also very good when he was alive People!"

Bie Pengpeng was stunned.

This...

What's wrong with this?

She walked forward a few steps in a daze, and suddenly saw a lot of people surrounding the bulletin board, and everyone was looking at the bulletin board while pointing at her?

Bie Pengpeng walked over without knowing why, and looked at the bulletin board -

it doesn't matter if you look at it.

Even though it was the hottest weather at the end of June and the beginning of July, she felt cold all over her body, like falling into an ice cave!

There was a note on the bulletin board, which was written by her second brother. The content is to tell everyone: Bie Pengpeng was originally the daughter of Bie Fengjun's elder brother, but she was brought up by him and Ying Yushi. At that time, I decided to terminate the adoption relationship with Bie Pengpeng. From now on, the two parties will be referred to as uncle and niece. Please know.

Bie Pengpeng was stunned.

Under the extreme shock, she even forgot to breathe, and her face was flushed...

It took a long time until her lungs started to hurt, and then she came back to her senses, took a big mouthful of breath, then turned around, and quickly moved towards Run away from home.

Clumsily ran upstairs, and then took out the key to unlock the door -

thank God!

They hadn't changed the lock yet, and she was still able to open it with the key.

However, as soon as she opened the door, she saw the family members who were sitting on the sofa and chairs talking and laughing, suddenly fell silent.

Everyone stared at her with inexplicable eyes.

Bie Pengpeng said aggrievedly to Bie Fengjun: "Dad, I saw...the piece of paper written by the second brother...Dad!" Bie Fengjun adjusted his glasses and said: "

Pengpeng Peng, you should call me Second Uncle in the future! Besides, come back and pack your things when you have time, and move to your own dormitory early. Ah, by the way, you can also hand over the keys to the house." Don't

Peng Peng looked at his father in a daze.

"Dad, what did I, what did I do wrong?" Bie Pengpeng cried anxiously, "You can scold me for what I did wrong, don't want me... Dad!" Bie Fengjun looked at

this girl who had been cared for since childhood. The adopted daughter who came here felt distressed, reluctant, and a little angry, "You-" "

Dad! What did I do wrong?" Don Pengpeng was extremely wronged.

She suddenly looked at Zhizhi, and then showed a sudden realization expression, "Zhizhi, before you came back...we were all fine! If you are one thing, Dad...don't want me anymore! I offended you Did you?"

Zhizhi became angry, "Don't push all the problems onto other people, okay?" "

Then what did I do wrong?" Bie Pengpeng cried, "You said Tell me... You were not like this before. Our family used to love each other... You never regarded me as an outsider. I am the same as my brothers and sisters in the family. No matter who did something wrong, my parents would blame and educate me ...Father! Second brother! Sister-in-law... Tell me what I did wrong!"

Tangtang suddenly said: "Let me speak!"

The little girl took a deep breath and said: "Fourth sister, our family and the Luo family have never dealt with each other. , you should know."

"I understand what you mean!" Bie Pengpeng said, "Don't you just disagree with me and Luo Jianhua falling in love?" "Is that what

you call being in love?" Bie Yannan roared, "If you Find a young man from a normal family and fall in love with someone seriously, will we stop you? Look at your humble appearance with Luo Jianhua... you almost kneel down and lick his ass! We don't Have you ever been told? Haven't you been educated? What's the result? Have you heard the result? You didn't listen, you moved out from home..." Bie Pengpeng

cried: "But I like him! I, I I really like him!"

Shan Chaofeng glanced at Yannan, "Second brother, don't be so excited." Then he said to Bie Pengpeng, "It's not wrong to like someone, but the relationship between two people should be Only by being evenly matched can we be equal and love each other. Pengpeng, I have told you this truth countless times."

Bie Pengpeng collapsed, "Then what can I do? I, I just like him... But I, I I'm just an ordinary person, I'm not as good as anyone in my family, I'm not even worthy of Luo Jianhua! So I can only like him so humblely... Is this wrong?"

Wang Zongxiu, who has always disliked meddling in housework disputes, couldn't stand it anymore, "Pengpeng, you know that the Luo family and our family are not on good terms, so you shouldn't have any contact with Luo Jianhua..." "I understand what you mean!

" Bie Pengpeng argued, "But I never told anyone about our family!"

Wang Zongxiu said bitterly: "You think that you and Luo Jianhua are in love, it only represents you and him Two people? Don't be a fan! As long as you are still a member of our family, you represent the face of our family! Just like Luo Jianhua, he also represents their Luo family! So don't be a fan, do you know... The way you post it upside down, the way you stretch your face over and let Wu Qin hit it casually...is it really ugly?"

Bie Pengpeng's face paled instantly.

Shan Chaofeng said: "Pengpeng, do you really think so naively that you have protected us well in front of Wu Qin? In the past year, Deputy Director Luo has been targeting Dad, me, and you again. Second brother, do you know? It's all about old things from several years ago, which made us work overtime and search for all kinds of evidence to prove our innocence..." "

Peng Peng, we only stay at home for those things Talked about it, if you didn't tell it, how would Luo Jianhua's father know?"

Bie Pengpeng was dumbfounded, and quickly denied, "No, no... I don't know, I really don't know anything!

" After denying it, Zhi Zhi couldn't help asking: "Then why did you tell Wu Qin that Luo Jianhua was going to Heihezhou? Do you know that you almost killed Luo Jianhua?

" After a long while, I was confused, "I didn't intend to kill him! It's obviously what you guys discussed in public, so...since it was said outside, why can't his mother know?"

Zhizhi asked back: "If you hadn't eavesdropped, you wouldn't have known that he wanted to go to Heihezhou. If you had heard it, you would have known that Luo Jianhua had specifically told him not to let his mother know. You heard it, but You still went to tell Wu Qin... Don't Pengpeng, is this your character?"

Bie Pengpeng was speechless.

Zhizhi said: "Didn't you notice that since you moved away, your personality and the way you handle things have become closer and closer to Wu Qin's direction?" Bie Pengpeng was immediately frightened into a cold sweat

.

She couldn't help thinking that she, like her family, hated Wu Qin very, very much in the past.

But ever since she fell in love with Luo Jianhua, she gradually felt that Wu Qin's personality was not so annoying, and even a little bit straightforward and cute? Before, she thought it was because of her love for the house and the cub...

Now that she heard Zhizhi's words, it was like a blow to the head, and it woke up Bie Pengpeng all at once!

She couldn't help but think that the change in her view of Wu Qin was because of her love for the house and Wu Qin? Or close to the black?

No!

No no no -

never!

Bie Pengpeng shook his head desperately, "No! No...Zhizhi, do you want me not to be with Luo Jianhua? But, I really like him! I can - give my life for him!"

Hearing this, Zhi Zhi was furious, raised her hand and slapped her across the face!

"Slap!!!"

There was a crisp slap sound.

Bie Pengpeng covered her face in shock.

Zhizhi died of illness in her previous life, and what she hated the most was people who made fun of her own life.

She glared at Bie Pengpeng, and shouted: "You can die for Luo Jianhua? Don't Pengpeng, you have the face to say such a thing? Have you ever considered the feelings of your parents? You were born by your own parents Throw it away! It wasn't Grandma who picked you up and sent you to our house, you would have died a long time ago!"

"My parents worked so hard to raise you, take care of your food and clothing, give you an education, and give you a second life... Now you can die for the son of an enemy? So your parents raised you, that is Is it a joke? Don't Pengpeng, you were not like this before, you have to think about why you have become so unrecognizable now!"

Bie Pengpeng was stunned.

She subconsciously looked at Bie Fengjun.

Bie Fengjun's expression was pained, his right hand was pressing hard on his heart, with an expression of disbelief, "I, your mother and I worked so hard to raise you, you... want to die for Luo Jianhua???"

Bie Pengpeng murmured: "Father..."

Bie Fengjun was so angry that his face was livid!

He stood up unsteadily, stumbled towards the door again, twisted the door lock, panted and said to Bie Pengpeng: "You, you go! You are not my Bie Fengjun's daughter..." Without a

word , Bie Fengjun with a sallow complexion fell limply to the ground.

The sons and daughters were terrified!

Bie Yannan rushed over and supported Bie Fengjun, "Dad! Dad...what's the matter with you?"

Shan Chaofeng stood up early, ran downstairs without looking back, and shouted again , "Second brother, I'll go down to borrow a wheelbarrow first, you help dad down quickly, we'll take him to the hospital right away!" Zhizhi was also in a hurry, and hurriedly issued orders, "Second sister-in-law! Second sister-in-law,

dad's quick-acting heart-relief pill Where is it? Go find it quickly! Tangtang, go quickly, dip a towel in cold water, and wipe Dad's forehead and back of his neck... Hurry up!"

As he said that, Zhizhi stepped forward and supported his father with his second brother... Bie Fengjun is tall, but he is a little fat because of his age, the corridor is narrow, Bie Yannan can't do it, so he had to go with his sister Half dragging and half supporting his comatose father, the two brothers and sisters worked together to help him down the corridor...

Wang Zongxiu found out the medicine, poured a glass of water and chased after him, and fed Bie Fengjun the medicine; Tangtang also took the medicine. Chasing after him with a wet towel...

When Bie Fengjun took the medicine and was carried downstairs by his sons and daughters, Shan Chaofeng had already rushed over on the BMX.

At that moment, all the sons and daughters helped Bie Fengjun into the small-wheel cart, and Bie Yannan pedaled, Zhizhi sat in the cart with his father; Shan Chaofeng rode a bicycle with Tangtang, and Wang Zongxiu's own She was not in good health either, so she stayed at home...

Bie Pengpeng stood on the balcony, staring blankly at his brothers, sisters-in-law and sisters working together to escort his father to the hospital.

She was once a part of this family too!

Since when has she been alienated by her parents and family?

It seems that it started from that day... when she was wearing Zhizhi's clothes and walking in the compound, Luo Jianhua suddenly blocked her way?

Luo Jianhua looked at her obsessively, and unconsciously called her Zhi Zhi, then he came back to his senses and apologized to her.

Then in the following time, he ran into her frequently, always unconsciously admitting the wrong person, and then continued to apologize...

She has never accepted the pursuit of young men, especially Luo Jianhua, who is so outstanding.

Being with Luo Jianhua, who is handsome in facial features and has a bit of charisma in the yard, gave Pengpeng an illusion-as long as the partner is good enough, the ordinary her seems to become outstanding.

When Luo Jianhua came to her frequently, she could always hear people say, "If Luo Jianhua is pursuing Bie Pengpeng, Bie Pengpeng should be fine, after all, Luo Jianhua can't be so blind", "Don't be There are still advantages, otherwise why would Luo Jianhua pursue her" and "Luo Jianhua's own conditions are not bad, if he can take a fancy to Bie Pengpeng, then Bie Pengpeng must have advantages" and other words.

It makes her feel good.

After all, at home, his parents, brothers, sisters-in-law and sisters are all too good:

--If Luo Jianhua's father hadn't played tricks, Bie Fengjun would be the director of the steel factory now.

--My mother was transferred to the Municipal People's Hospital only a year ago, and she has already been rated as a senior officer and serves as the vice president.

--Brother is now in politics and has a bright future.

--The sister-in-law is also busy with transfers recently, and may be transferred to the bank to be a senior officer.

--The second brother is currently the youngest deputy director-level cadre in the factory.

-- Probably the second sister-in-law is the only ordinary person in the family, but she is also better than Pengpeng. At least she has a solid job. She has worked in the steel factory for four or five years and has been promoted to become the team leader. Now that the mother and sister-in-law are busy with work, the second sister-in-law has become the head of the family's logistics, taking care of the family's daily necessities, picking up and dropping off the children, homework guidance, and so on.

--Brother needless to say, spent a month studying and reviewing, and finally competed for the qualification of the hospital's junior commissioner. When he finishes his medical university, another surgeon will be born in another family!

-- Needless to say, Zhi Zhi, who officially joined the Educated Youth Office at the age of eighteen, is already a deputy department-level cadre at the age of twenty-two, and is a student of workers, peasants and soldiers, and will soon go to university. And her excellent work in Nanling was even published in the People's Daily!

--Tangtang is still young, and she has only been working in the steel factory for more than a year, but she volunteered to go to the dirtiest, bitterest and most tiring technical workshop. Now, petite and young, she is no longer an apprentice, and the master who took her is very satisfied with her, and has begun to teach her techniques. At home, her father and elder brother also patiently and meticulously guided her in various professional knowledge...

Only her don't be a fan...

I changed seven jobs during the working year! Parents also knew that her qualifications were not good enough, so they arranged for her to take a clerical job in the personnel department to manage the employee files in the factory.

But inexplicably, the file in her hand suddenly disappeared inexplicably. The section chief asked her to look for it, but she couldn't find it, and tearfully felt that someone might want to harm her. So the section chief mobilized all the staff in the department to help her find it. It was only then that it was found out that the original information was not lost, but the file number was confused by her!

The section chief thinks that she is new here, if she makes a mistake, she just needs to learn from it.

But then she made the same mistake several times in a row... The most serious one was when an employee in the factory, Cheng Sen, was about to go through a transfer process. Don't even misread the file number again, and transferred the file of another employee, Fu Min. It was handed over, which led to the superior agreeing to Fu Min's transfer... As soon as the news came out, Cheng Sen and Fu Minqi came to the personnel department to make trouble.

Cheng Sen spent a lot of effort, a lot of money and contacts to get this transfer opportunity, in order to transfer his work to a different place and reunite with his wife and children, unexpectedly his job was not transferred?

Fu Min is the wife of a worker in the factory. After marrying her husband, she finally transferred her job to the steel factory. Now that she is pregnant and has a big belly, she actually received a job transfer order to work in a different place alone?

Don't dare to face it, pretended to be sick and hid at home for a few days. The head of the personnel department was so anxious that Bie Fengjun came forward and finally resolved the matter by running up and down. It was only then that Bie Pengpeng dared to go back to the personnel department to go to work. Later, she made several mistakes... One day after the section chief had a long talk with Bie Fengjun, Bie Pengpeng was transferred to another department.

Bie Pengpeng is the same in other departments. He always makes various mistakes due to carelessness, including but not limited to: when

checking the inventory in the material department, he found that the materials were insufficient but did not remind in time, which caused the workshop to shut down in production

. When she worked as a warehouse clerk in the warehouse, she gave the wrong materials to pick up the goods in the workshop, which directly caused production scrapping and economic losses. As a

general worker in the workshop, the working hours were the longest and the efficiency was the worst. A stretch wants her!

She couldn't stay in any position for a long time...

Until the end, Bie Fengjun had no choice but to arrange for her to work in the boiler room of the logistics department. The only job was to shovel coal-to transport the coal to the boiler with a wheelbarrow Next, shovel loads of coal into the furnace.

Only such a simple job that requires no brains at all can be done by Bie Pengpeng. Her colleagues are all middle-aged and elderly men in their 40s and 50s who can't read a single character and can only do manual work, which makes her feel particularly uncomfortable.

Don Pengpeng felt depressed, guilty, felt worthless, and humiliated the family.

She also wants to become better and stronger, so that she will not be under so much pressure when she stays in this home.

But looking back on her work experience in the past few years, she really...

doesn't want to stay here for a day!

It would be best to follow Luo Jianhua to Heihezhou. Get out of here, go to a strange place, and start over!

Thinking about it this way, Bie Pengpeng felt a little regretful - so why did she go to inform Wu Qin in a flash? This is all to blame Luo Jianhua! If he hadn't teased her and refused to admit it, she wouldn't have said this to Wu Qin in a fit of anger!

But she also didn't know that Luo Jianhua would have such an argument with his family that he actually... jumped off the building?

But-

Don't Pengpeng comfort himself, thinking: It's fine if he jumped off the building, but now he's completely paralyzed in the hospital, and his family doesn't care about him, so he only has her now. As long as she takes good care of him and makes him feel guilty towards her... In the future, when he recovers, she will be able to leave here with him and go to Heihezhou. Just thinking about it, Bie Pengpeng heard the sound of the door lock being turned.

--It's Wang Zongxiu who's back.

The two sisters-in-law looked at each other in blank dismay.

Wang Zongxiu is very annoying now.

Just because of the fact that Bie Pengpeng made her father-in-law faint... She didn't have a good look at Bie Pengpeng either.

"Pengpeng, pack up your things now, take all your things away before mom and dad go home, and leave the house keys behind." Wang Zongxiu said.

In this family, Wang Zongxiu is the only one who won't make Bie Pengpeng feel inferior.

"It's from the same root, so why rush each other!" Bie Pengpeng looked at Wang Zongxiu and said, "I'm probably not the only one who wants to leave this family. Why do you treat me like this?" Wang Zongxiu frowned and asked

: "What do you mean?"

Bie Pengpeng pursed her lips, "Between you and my second brother..."

Wang Zongxiu's face changed, "Don't Pengpeng, let me say it again! Zhizhi is getting married soon, and Bie Yan and I You can talk about Nan at any time, but you can't talk about it at this juncture! This is not only the meaning of me and Bie Yannan, but also the meaning of my parents! It's not easy for your parents to raise you, you can't be ungrateful!

" Peng felt extremely uncomfortable, and said with tears in his eyes, "Second sister-in-law, don't you think...in this family, we can't blend in at all?"

Wang Zongxiu said coldly: "I don't think so! Even if I and Bie Yannan..." At this point, her eyes turned red, she choked up for a while, and continued: "But my parents-in-law treat me like a daughter. I am as good as my own sister, and my sister-in-laws all regard me as their own elder sister... Even the children in the family are very obedient..." "

I like this family, even because of my love for this family ...I can continue to bear it!" Wang Zongxiu said word by word.

Chapter 323

In fact, on the way when the sons and daughters saw off Fengjun to the hospital, Bie Fengjun, who had already taken the quick-acting heart-rescuing pill, woke up.

He didn't want to go to the hospital for fear that his wife would worry.

But I can't beat the children.

In the end-

Ying Yushi heard that her husband was fainted by Bie Pengpeng?

She was taken aback, nervously and quickly issued a series of orders, asking Zhi Zhi to accompany Bie Fengjun to go through various medical examinations, and then let Shan Chaofeng, Bie Yannan and Tangtang go back to work , By the way, help Bie Fengjun ask for leave.

Bie Fengjun watched Zhizhi running up and down for him...

couldn't help but have a sore nose.

Does kinship have to be based on blood?

He asked himself that he treats Peng Peng the same as he treats other children. However, because Zhizhi is in poor health, he and his wife spend most of their money on Zhizhi; and because Pengpeng is not as smart as other children, he spends a lot of energy tutoring Pengpeng's studies.

Bie Fengjun has always been very clear that it is impossible for everyone in the world to be a standard smart person.

He doesn't force Peng Peng to make achievements in reading like other children in the family. Because some children are not born to study! He had already accepted that Peng Peng was an ordinary child very early on. But it doesn't matter, as long as she can be safe and smooth, live a happy and contented life, that's fine.

But why did Pengpeng become like that!

Bie Fengjun was so angry that his heart ached, he couldn't help but beat his heart with his fist, which slightly relieved the dull pain in his heart.

"Old man!"

Bie Fengjun raised his head and saw his wife.

Ying Yushi asked with concern on his face: "Is your heart uncomfortable again?"

Now that the children are not around, facing his wife, Bie Fengjun did not hide anything, and said: "When I think of Pengpeng saying...she can die for Luo Jianhua, I will..." Ying

Yu Shi's complexion was not very good.

But she didn't want her husband to pay attention to Bie Pengpeng all the time, so she changed the subject, "By the way, where is Zhizhi?"

Sure enough, when Zhizhi was mentioned, Bie Fengjun immediately smiled, "She, treats me like a little girl." It's a baby. Isn't this here waiting for the results of the test report, afraid that I will be bored? She went to the canteen at the door to buy popsicles for me!"

Ying Yushi laughed and sighed: "Zhizhi has grown up."

Bie Fengjun nodded, "Yeah, she was as weak as a kitten when she was born, and she didn't learn to walk and talk until she was three years old. A big girl. Not to mention a good job, she is going to get married now...I really hate her to get married! She just...be obediently at home and be our little daughter, okay?" Ying Yushi's eyes turned

red , complained: "Old man, when the children grow up, they will always get married..." After a

pause, he continued: "Even if they all have families, moved out, and have their own family businesses and lives... Don't be afraid of being alone, you have me, I am the one who will grow old with you."

Bie Fengjun smiled, and firmly held his wife's hand, "Fortunately, I have you."

The two were talking Speaking, suddenly saw Zhizhi running over in a hurry.

"Dad!--Mom, are you here? Oh that's great, then I don't have to run twice! Come, come, eat popsicles!" Zhi Zhi hurriedly handed one popsicle to each of her parents, and she I also took one myself.

"Mom and Dad, you two have a pair of cream popsicles, and mine are orange flavored!" Zhi Zhi said with a smile.

Bie Fengjun and Ying Yushi took the popsicles and ate them happily.

Zhi Zhi also tore off the popsicle paper, licked the sweet and sour popsicles, lost in thought.

Just now when she went to buy popsicles at the canteen opposite the hospital, she saw a woman-her second brother's ex-wife Wang Ailin.

However, Zhi Zhi left Pine City for four years, she was so weak and thin that she was obviously sick; now she has a normal figure of a young girl. So even if Wang Ailin passed by Zhi Zhi, she didn't recognize Zhi Zhi at all.

Zhi Zhi felt something was wrong.

--The reason why Wang Ailin and Bie Yannan divorced at the beginning was because of their emotional discord. This feud was based on the premise that Wang Ailin was suspected of cheating. At the beginning, Bie Yannan refused to divorce life and death, and when Wang Ailin proposed to divorce, he used extremely disgraceful and strong means to keep Wang Ailin.

But Wang Ailin was still obliged to get out of the game without hesitation. She didn't want a penny of family property, not even her daughter Xingxing, who was only one year old at the time. After the divorce, she immediately left Songshi with her old classmate Gu Cong.

After Wang Ailin and Gu Cong left, Bie Yannan looked for her everywhere like crazy.

He was actually found by him!

It is said that...

it was very ugly at the time.

Wang Ailin also called the police. Later, Bie Fengjun and Bie Yandong went to that city and took Bie Yannan home from the police station. Bie Fengjun asked his wife to leave with the female relatives, closed the door, and beat Bie Yannan to death with a wooden stick, even breaking one of Bie Yannan's arms.

Bie Yannan's arm was healed after half a year of sickness and laziness.

From then on, he never mentioned Wang Ailin again, and went about his work like crazy. By accident, I made the job better and better, and finally got promoted.

When Xing Xing was four years old, Ying Yushi showed it to Bie Yannan, and arranged for him to see a dozen girls. In the end, he fell in love with Wang Zongxiu, a little widow with her daughter Yueyue. Reorganize the family.

The year Zhizhi left home was the third year Wang Zongxiu married Bie Yannan, and their son Chenchen was less than one year old.

In Zhizhi's memory, she has a very vague impression of Wang Ailin. She remembers that when Wang Ailin married her second brother, she didn't like to come to her in-laws' house, and she didn't even want to stay at her and her second brother's house... She was always there Staying at my natal home, I only come to another house for a meal during Chinese New Year and holidays, and leave after eating.

Zhizhi still remembered that Gu Cong seemed to be working in the Geological Bureau of the neighboring city of Cypress, and had to go on field trips all year round. After Wang Ailin's divorce, she transferred her work to the Kashiwa City Geological Bureau, so she should be in the same unit as Gu Cong.

Then, why did Wang Ailin suddenly appear in Songshi?

During the period when Zhizhi returned home, she vaguely noticed that there seemed to be some problems between the second brother and the second sister-in-law. But she guessed that it might be because her and Li Shu's wedding was approaching, and the second elder brother and second sister-in-law tried their best to cover up the problems between them... She didn't want their affairs to affect her and Li Shu's wedding.

But Zhizhi didn't think there was any conflict between the two.

Just when Zhizhi was thinking about how to tell her parents about Wang Ailin's return to Songshi...

she felt that she really shouldn't ask her parents about this matter.

I have to find a time to ask Mrs. Pan.

So Zhi Zhi kept her mouth shut.

Ying Yushi sat on a bench with her husband and daughter and ate a popsicle, during which two or three groups of people came to find Ying Yushi to have something to do. So she left after eating the popsicles...

Zhi Zhi planned to go to the Laboratory Department to see if her father's test report came out.

When passing by Luo Jianhua's ward, Zhi Zhi suddenly saw Tan Chunyu sitting beside Luo Jianhua's bed with a smile on his face

. The two seemed to have a good chat.

Zhi Zhi ran to the laboratory department and waited for about half an hour, and finally got her father's test report, and then hurried back to find her mother.

"Zhizhi!"

Someone stopped her.

Zhizhi turned her head and saw that it was Tan Chunyu.

Tan Chunyu just came out of Luo Jianhua's ward with a smile on his face, "Zhi Zhi, why are you running in such a hurry?

" I got the test results, I want to show it to my mother." Zhizhi explained.

Tan Chunyu asked with concern: "What's wrong with Uncle Bie?"

"He feels a little uncomfortable in his heart, but we have to ask my mother for his opinion on the specific result." Zhi Zhi said.

Tan Chunyu saw Zhi Zhi's eyes drifting behind her?

She smiled and said, "Zhizhi, let's go!" Then she lowered her voice, "Leave here first... I know you don't want to see Luo Jianhua."

Zhizhi pursed her lips and smiled.

The two quickly left the ward where Luo Jianhua was.

When the two reached the end of the corridor, Tan Chunyu said: "I came to see my younger brother today. Seeing that Pengpeng was not here, I went over to talk to Luo Jianhua... He told me that when he recovers, he will come to see you." He went to Heihezhou, and asked me if I want to go with him."

"Then you go?" Zhizhi asked.

Tan Chunyu laughed, "Of course I won't go! I'm fine here, and I like my current job very much. Then why should I follow him to a strange place to do a job I don't like? ?"

Zhizhi was a little surprised, "You really let go?"

--Tan Chunyu is the original heroine! If even the original heroine gave up her relationship with the original hero... then the main plot will be broken, right?

Tan Chunyu said: "Well, let it go!"

She had a relaxed smile on her face, "I didn't even think that I... could chat with him so easily. We even talked about you, talked about Think about it, don't be pengpeng..."

"Oh? What are you talking about?" Zhi Zhi asked.

Tan Chunyu said with a smile: "I said that I want to learn from you! We are all children of the steel factory, and we must do a good job wherever we go, and blossom on the ground! Don't lose the face of the steel man in Songshi City!" Zhizhi also laughed

.

Tan Chunyu said again: "I also asked him what happened to 'you and Pengpeng', and he said..."

Speaking of this, Tan Chunyu looked at Zhizhi, and said cautiously: "...he said that Pengpeng Peng Peng has a very serious dependence on him, and his thinking is a bit extreme. He doesn't like her, but he can't refuse her... just afraid that she will do something stupid. If Peng Peng must follow him to Heihezhou, then he Just take her there. If Pengpeng must marry him, he is also willing..."

Zhizhi was stunned.

"He doesn't like Bie Pengpeng, but he is willing to marry her?" Zhizhi felt a little unbelievable.

Tan Chunyu looked at Zhizhi, and remembered Luo Jianhua's words just now-

"To tell you the truth, I still can't forget Zhizhi. If the marriage partner is not Zhizhi, who will I marry? Don't worry that I will affect Zhizhi, I...as long as I can leave here, I have no plan to go back to Songshi. From now on, I will work hard!"

Tan Chunyu smiled slightly, and said to Zhizhi: "Maybe they can marry first and then fall in love? Well, if Luo Jianhua really leaves with Bie Pengpeng, it will be a good thing for your family! As for them... they chose the road themselves, and it has nothing to do with others." Zhizhi nodded and said yes .

Chapter 324

Back home when it was raining at night, all the children asked about Bie Fengjun's medical examination results with great concern.

She told her children-the result of Bie Fengjun's physical examination was that there were no major problems, but small things continued.

He had hypotension and hypoglycemia, in addition to symptoms of coronary heart disease, osteoporosis, cervical spondylosis and arthritis.

These are not big things, but there are many minor problems, which are quite troublesome.

Ying Yu was so distressed that he held a family meeting at dinner time and announced a series of physical exercises for Bie Fengjun, including brisk walking every morning and evening, doing radio gymnastics, and arranged for the daughters-in-law to have lunch and dinner in addition to breakfast. For dinner, we must make some medicinal food suitable for Bie Fengjun...

Shan Chaofeng and Wang Zongxiu discussed how to make the medicinal food, and Zhizhi was very interested in wanting to exercise with his father, "Dad, we will start together tomorrow Let's exercise! I want to lose weight too... No, exercise!"

There are still about ten days left before her wedding with Li Shu, and she is very eager to manage her body well. At least you have to close your belly, otherwise it won't look good in skirts...

Ying Yushi and Bie Fengjun don't like their daughter talking about losing weight.

But exercising is a good thing and should be encouraged.

Besides, while Zhizhi was at home on vacation, let her supervise and accompany Bie Fengjun to exercise together. It would be nice for the father and daughter to have a companion.

The whole family deliberately avoided all topics about Bie Pengpeng, and had dinner lively.

After talking about Bie Fengjun and Zhi Zhi exercising together, what everyone is most concerned about is the wedding banquet that will be held on July 18th.

The wedding banquet of another family is held in the canteen of this unit.

Ying Yushi and Bie Fengjun are going to hold a banquet for Zhi Zhi and Li Shu, and the chef in charge of the spoon is the chef of the unit, so there is no problem.

But what needs to be dispatched is various ingredients, melon seeds, peanut candies, drinks, drinks, cigarettes, fruit plates, etc.

--Tangtang's grandma, Grandma Wei, was asked to help in response to the rain, and ordered some fruits and vegetables, which will be delivered in the early morning of July 18th.

--Wang Zongxiu entrusted the help of his friends in the city's slaughterhouse to order three live pigs, which will be slaughtered on July 17, and the pork will be sent directly to the steel factory cafeteria.

--Zhizhi's grandma saved up a large bag of hickory nuts, and had someone consign them on a long-distance bus, but they still needed to be roasted.

--Shan Chaofeng asked friends from the tobacco and alcohol company to help, and ordered a lot of bottled wine and cigarettes.

--Bie Yannan has put all his heart into making all kinds of tickets, and he is still buying tickets from Huai'an. He has already saved up bicycle tickets and sewing tickets... He also wants to make another semi-conductive radio ticket, but at present The progress is not so smooth...

...

Now when everyone has dinner every night, they will summarize the progress of the wedding that they are responsible for.

The family members talked and laughed, and the atmosphere was happy and warm.

From the next day, Zhizhi went for a walk with her father every morning and evening.

The father and daughter get up at 6:00 every morning, go out at 6:15 and come back at 6:50.

Bie Fengjun's situation is not suitable for running, so after the father and daughter go out, the father walks quickly, the daughter jogs, and runs around the small playground for ten laps... Then Bie Fengjun goes home to take a shower, change clothes, eat breakfast and go to work at work, Zhizhi Sometimes I go home with my father, and sometimes I continue to run for a few more laps when I feel that I am not satisfied...

On this day, Zhizhi and her father returned home after running, and her father hurried to work after taking a shower, changing clothes, and eating breakfast Yes, Zhi Zhi ate a vegetarian steamed stuffed bun and a bowl of porridge, then tidied up the house and did housework for a while, then began to write invitations by hand.

There are no beautifully printed invitations in this day and age, so you have to do everything yourself.

How to do it?

Because it is a wedding banquet, so every wedding invitation is a letter.

The family bought a lot of kraft paper, and Zhizhi needed to cut the kraft paper to a suitable size, paste it with paste, and make a kraft envelope. Then cut a narrow piece of red paper and paste it on the cowhide envelope, and write the word "invitation" with a brush.

The content of the letter paper is a very simple sentence: "On the day of my daughter (sister) Bie Zhizhi and my son-in-law (sister-in-law) Li Shu's wedding day, I would like to invite your XXX family to visit us at 5:00 p.m. on July 18th. The cafeteria of the iron and steel factory went to the Bo Banquet to celebrate, XXX sincerely."

The guests who received the wedding invitation would directly stuff the money into the red leather envelope when they went to the banquet, and then write their names on the back of the envelope, for example, "Pan Shaogang and his wife celebrate the wedding of Bie Zhizhi and Li Shu", so that Only relatives and friends who are responsible for receiving gift money can do a good job of registration.

Writing invitations is also a laborious job.

Zhizhi can write more than two hundred letters a day at most...

she's so tired that her hands are about to break!

On this day, Zhizhi was writing and writing... the pen couldn't write any ink? Look again, not only is the ink in the pen tank exhausted, even the ink in the ink bottle is gone!

She had no choice but to go out and go to the canteen opposite the school for the children in the factory to buy ink.

After buying ink, Zhi Zhi was about to go home...

and ran into an acquaintance in the face-Bie Yannan's ex-wife Wang Ailin? !

Wang Ailin stepped into the canteen with a sad face, before she could speak, she let out a long sigh.

Zhizhi immediately became alert.

She turned around and went into the canteen again, bought an orange popsicle, and sat at the entrance of the canteen to eat slowly.

When Wang Ailin was Bie Yannan's wife, she seldom came to the steel factory. She had left Songshi for seven or eight years, and no one in the store knew her at all.

She wandered around the canteen a few times, and at last she saw that the salesperson, Sister Zhu, was more friendly, so she stepped forward and asked, "Hello, comrade, can I...can you do me a favor?" Sister Zhu asked:

" What's the matter?"

Wang Ailin said, "It's like this. I want to see my daughter... She goes to Zizi Primary School. But the teacher won't let me see her... Even if I explain to the teacher that I am the child's mother, the teacher can't help me. That is to say not to let it go, and to say that it was her father's special instructions!"

"So I'm wondering if it's because... I seldom come here, and the teacher doesn't know me, that's why I have such a misunderstanding. Comrade, can I trouble you... You pretend to be a relative of the child, and then tell the teacher Just a moment, bring the child out... I promise I will only look at the child, and I will leave after I finish."

Zhi Zhi glanced at Wang Ailin calmly.

Sister Zhu also looked at Wang Ailin strangely.

--Sister Zhu doesn't know Wang Ailin, but she thinks that the primary school for children of the factory not only recruits the school-age students of the factory, but also the children of nearby villagers, as long as they want to come to school, they can come to school.

She felt that Wang Ailin, her husband, and her children might not be from the factory.

Sister Zhu became even more curious, and asked, "You are the mother of the child, why doesn't your man let you see the child?"

Wang Ailin hesitated for a while, and told the truth, "Because I divorced the child's father, he has feelings for me. Resentment, saying bad things about me in front of the children every day, and I don't want the children to recognize me."

Sister Zhu frowned, "Then why did you and the man divorce? Did you do something that both people and gods hate? Why didn't the man let you recognize the child? ?"

--In this day and age, few people get divorced. There are many couples who don't love each other, but most of them can live together for the family, the elderly and children.

It's all come to the end of the divorce, and one party doesn't let the other party look after the children...

Sister Zhu thinks that the young woman in front of her divorced her husband must have serious problems, right?

If this is the case, she will definitely not be able to help such a favor.

Wang Ailin didn't expect that this... the kind-hearted and kind-hearted sister Zhu she entrusted was not only unwilling to help her, but also kept asking her why she wanted a divorce?

Wang Ailin was speechless.

Back then, she, Bie Yannan and Gu Cong were college classmates.

She likes Gu Cong, and the two's love affair at school... was full of vigor and vitality!

But Gu Cong's parents looked down on Wang Ailin and forced Gu Cong to marry his little Qingmei. In order to refuse the marriage, Gu Cong took a leave of absence from school to join the army. But his parents were very determined. Even if Gu Cong went to the army, his parents directly contacted Gu Cong's army leader and asked Gu Cong to marry his little Qingmei.

At that time, Gu Cong's mother specially invited Wang Ailin to attend Gu Cong and Xiao Qingmei's wedding in order to break Wang Ailin's thoughts.

Wang Ailin couldn't bear such stimulation and pain, and got entangled with Gu Cong in every possible way. On Gu Cong and Xiao Qingmei's wedding night, she even forced Gu Cong to run away with death, and Xiao Qingmei cried all night in anger.

Later...

She felt that Gu Cong seemed to have changed his mind, and gradually leaned towards Xiao Qingmei?

Wang Ailin's various actions finally caused Gu Cong to dislike her.

Gu Cong personally bought a train ticket for Wang Ailin, sent her back to Songshi, and then told Wang Ailin that his marriage to Xiao Qingmei had become a fact, and he also had feelings for Xiao Qingmei... Originally, he still had some guilt towards Wang Ailin, but he just watched When he looked at the lively and innocent Xiao Qingmei in pain because of Wang Ailin's existence and because of Wang Ailin's repeated provocations, his liking for Wang Ailin was gone.

Gu Cong told Wang Ailin that Xiao Qingmei was pregnant with his child, and he wanted to spend a good time with Xiao Qingmei in the next day, so he told Wang Ailin not to go to him or disturb him.

Wang Ailin collapsed.

Coincidentally, classmate Bie Yannan once wrote a love letter to her.

In order to stimulate Gu Cong, Wang Ailin took the initiative to pursue Bie Yannan... Within a year, Wang Ailin married Bie Yannan.

In fact, don't Yannan... Regardless of personal or family conditions, he is better than Gu Cong.

The point is, Bie Yannan still dotes on her very much.

Within three months of their marriage, Wang Ailin was pregnant with a child.

Don't Yannan really spoil her to the core!

But for Wang Ailin, what she can't get is the best.

Even if Bie Yannan is more handsome than Gu Cong, better at work than Gu Cong, and better than Gu Cong personally...

But Wang Ailin just thinks that Gu Cong is better than Bie Yannan!

She even hated Bie Yannan's closeness very much.

When Wang Ailin was seven months pregnant, Gu Cong's little Qingmei... died of dystocia, both big and small.

Hearing this news, Wang Ailin was excited!

She wished she could kill the child in her belly immediately, and then rush to Gu Cong's side immediately.

She began to torture Bie Yannan every day, and quarreled with Ying Yushi and Shan Chaofeng from time to time, and even avoided Ying Yushi, and went to the hospital to ask if she could abort the child in her belly... The answer

was cannot.

The child is older, and it has been more than seven months. If you don't want a child, it is also an induction of labor. The process of induced labor is not much different from childbirth, and it is very harmful to the mother.

Wang Ailin reluctantly gave birth to Bie Yannan's daughter Xingxing.

After Xingxing was born, Wang Ailin began to quarrel with Bie Yannan hysterically.

No one else in the family knew why she suddenly became so crazy.

Later, Ying Yu said that it was possible that before Xingxing was born, Wang Ailin was doted on by Bie Yannan. After Xingxing was born, Wang Ailin worried that her daughter would take away her husband's doting on her, so she seemed to have changed. Like a person...

After Bie Yannan heard about it, he entrusted the newborn Xingxing to his sister-in-law Shan Chaofeng to raise him. He personally waited on Wang Ailin for confinement and took care of Wang Ailin meticulously.

But in Wang Ailin's heart, she has only one wish: divorce Bie Yannan as soon as possible, and then rush to Gu Cong's side as soon as possible.

Because of this, Wang Ailin hated Bie Yannan so much.

But no matter how she makes trouble, don't Yannan will only treat her better. In the end, she coaxed and lied to divorce Bie Yannan...

At this time, Bie Yannan naively thought that, as she said verbally, she was in a bad mood now, and she just wanted to get a divorce, and then leave Songshi to go to other places to relax, and wait until her mentality is adjusted Come back again...

After divorcing Bie Yannan, Wang Ailin immediately transferred her job to Baishi City and directly entered Gu Cong's work unit (Gu Cong had already retired from the army at this time), and she embarked on a long road to pursue Gu Cong.

But somehow the news leaked out.

Bie Yannan came to look for her in Baishi, Gu Cong took the opportunity to persuade Wang Ailin to return to Bie Yannan and live a good life with Bie Yannan... But Wang Ailin thought that Bie Yannan came to spoil her good, so she treated Bie Yannan Antarctica is humiliating.

Bie Yannan was flustered, frightened and angry. He forcibly brought Wang Ailin back to Songshi and took Xingxing home, trying to make Wang Ailin change her mind about him, her daughter, and the family.

Wang Ailin left her daughter alone, and ran to Baishi again looking for an opportunity.

Bie Yannan's temper was not good, so he went to Baishi to look for Wang Ailin again. Wang Ailin called the police because she was irritable, and because she wanted to show Gu Cong her determination, and told her not to play hooligans on her by Yannan!

Bie Yannan was arrested by the police station.

The police station notified his father and brother to come over...

After his father and brother explained the situation to the police station, the misunderstanding was resolved, but Bie Yannan seemed to believe it... Wang Ailin really hated him, even to the point of hatred.

As for Xing Xing, Bie Yannan finally believed that Wang Ailin didn't love Xing Xing at all...

Bie Yannan left with his father and brother, and never came to Wang Ailin again.

Later, Wang Ailin vaguely heard that Bie Yannan remarried with a little widow with a daughter three years later, and the little widow seemed to have given birth to him a son?

But she didn't care about Bie Yannan at all.

Because Gu Cong's feelings for her... seem to have changed.

Wang Ailin was very patient with Gu Cong.

Gu Cong loved her very much before, but it was also him who gave up Wang Ailin and chose Xiao Qingmei. He told Wang Ailin himself that the reason why he was willing to marry Xiao Qingmei was because he suddenly discovered that Xiao Qingmei's existence had already infiltrated into his life.

Xiao Qingmei seemed to be born for him, and everything was centered on him, she loved him wholeheartedly, her love was humble but passionate.

And he, after experiencing Wang Ailin's dominance, finally felt that...Xiao Qingmei was more suitable for him.

Later, when Xiao Qingmei gave birth to him, she died unfortunately.

Gu Cong hated Wang Ailin very much. He thinks that Xiao Qingmei is in poor health because of Wang Ailin's stimulation.

Gu Cong began to take revenge on Wang Ailin.

He lures Wang Ailin in the name of love, and then he acts like a god, tortures Wang Ailin emotionally, and gives her a little sweetness when Wang Ailin is about to collapse... Wang Ailin falls quickly

.

However, eight years have passed in the blink of an eye.

She is no longer young, but Gu Cong still treats her as if away from her...

She overheard Gu's mother chatting with Gu Cong, and Gu's mother advised her son, "After Xiaomo (Xiao Qingmei) is gone, mom will let you find someone else. No. Hey, you are getting old, you can't stay married without even having a child! Over the years, Wang Ailin has been with you... Even if Mom doesn't like Wang Ailin, as long as it's what you like, Mom will I have no objection."

At that time, Wang Ailin was so happy!

She felt that she had finally paid off her hardships and spent eight years by Gu Cong's side...

But what Gu Cong said next made her feel as if she had fallen into an ice cave in an instant!

Gu Cong said to his mother: "When I saw Wang Ailin, I thought of Xiaomo's death...Mom, I hate Wang Ailin to death! Of course I also hate myself! Xiaomo was forced to death by me and Wang Ailin... I didn't give Wang Ailin the courage, how dare she bully Xiaomo like that? If I didn't know my feelings for Xiaomo, how could I... I watched Xiaomo being bullied by Wang Ailin and still felt that Xiaomo was ignorant ..."

"Mom, I hate you in my heart! So I want to get justice for Xiaomo! I punish myself, and I will never fall in love with others again in my whole life... I will be alone all my life. I also want to punish Xiaomo Wang Ailin, she also deserves to be unable to be with the person she loves for the rest of her life, and even... she does not deserve to have a marriage."

Mother Gu cried uncontrollably, and said that she had committed a crime.

Wang Ailin was dumbfounded.

From then on, Wang Ailin began to distance herself from Gu Cong.

But what frightened her was that she had been by Gu Cong's side for a long, long time... For so long, she seemed to be used to surrendering to his feelings. She is habitually dominated by him, feels frustrated and sad because of his heavy words, and habitually puts herself in a lower position than him...so whenever

Wang Ailin wants to try to leave Gu Cong, As long as Gu Cong spends the night with her once, she will uncontrollably submit to him again.

In order to get rid of Gu Cong, in the past few months, as soon as Wang Ailin saved enough vacation time, she used the pretense of going back to Songshi to visit her parents, but in fact she wanted to ask Bie Yannan for peace.

First, Wang Ailin secretly observed the recent situation of Bie Yannan and Xing Xing.

Only then did she discover that Bie Yannan was actually more handsome, physically stronger, more masculine, better at work, and more courageous than Gu Cong... Bie Yannan and Gu Cong were people from two worlds!

She also remembered that when Bie Yannan was with her back then, Bie Yannan was so gentle and considerate to her, showing inferiority complex! It can be said that the highlight moment of her life was the time when she became Bie Yannan's wife and gave birth to his children.

After figuring out Gu Cong's intentions, Bie Yannan became Wang Ailin's salvation.

Wang Ailin also observed Bie Yannan's current wife Wang Zongxiu.

In Wang Ailin's view, Wang Zongxiu is a wooden beauty.

Beauty is beauty, and the character is too dull, restrained, and boring.

Wang Ailin knew very well that what Bie Yannan liked was a passionate, bold and generous woman like her.

She tried to get in touch with Bie Yannan a few times...

To her surprise, Bie Yannan hated her to a new level? He humiliated and ridiculed her with the most violent tone and the most hurtful swearing...

This made Wang Ailin unacceptable!

So, Wang Ailin changed her target again-she personally contacted Wang Zongxiu.

Sure enough, just as she had guessed, Wang Zongxiu's character...was more similar to Gu Cong's Xiao Qingmei back then, both of them were more traditional reserved and reserved women.

Wang Ailin just talked to Wang Zongxiu with a smile on how Bie Yannan served her and took care of her...

Wang Zongxiu couldn't take it anymore.

She is like a flower that has lost its water, and she is so haggard that it can be seen with the naked eye.

As a result -

a month later, Bie Yannan knew that she had gone to Wang Zongxiu, and directly... slapped her? ? ?

He also said to her viciously: "Many people in the steel factory compound know what happened to you and me back then... Whether it is right or wrong, everyone has a scale in their hearts. Today I see that you are the mother of Xing Xing , just slap you behind your back! Wang Ailin, remember it for me... If you still dare to find my wife in the future, and tell my wife what you have, I don't mind being a man who beats women , and don't mind being in public. Of course, if you don't mind, that's the best, I can hit you once I see you!"

Wang Ailin was stunned.

She tried to reason with him, "I am Xing Xing's biological mother anyway, you...you dare to hit me in front of others?"

Bie Yannan sneered, "Now you think you are Xing Xing's real mother? Then why did you want to go to the hospital to induce labor when Gu Cong's wife just died and you were seven months pregnant? When you wanted to leave, I begged you to stay for Xing Xing What did you say? You said...'Don't Yannan, do you know how disgusting you are in my heart? I actually gave birth to a child of such a disgusting man like you! This is the shame of my life I will never forgive you!' Look, how clearly I remember! Wang Ailin, your conscience has been eaten by a dog, and your memory has also been eaten by a dog?" Wang Ailin was speechless

.

She was naturally ashamed and left in despair.

But back in Baishi, Gu Cong also made her feel particularly uncomfortable.

On the one hand, everyone in the unit knows that she and Gu Cong have been dating for seven or eight years but have never married. On the one hand, Gu Cong treats her very well in front of others, pampering her

tenderly and acting helpless...

Wang Ailin wants to leave Kashiwashi more and more, and wants to transfer her work back to Songshi.

The result -

Gu Cong disagreed.

Wang Ailin came to Baishi alone, and all her connections were Gu Cong's connections.

Now she wants to transfer back to Songshi?

If Gu Cong didn't speak, it was impossible for Wang Ailin to leave.

Wang Ailin became more and more uncomfortable...

In the end, Bie Yannan, who was abandoned by her like a shoe, has now become her white moonlight again, the only god of war who can save her from fire and water.

Wang Ailin did not dare to look for Wang Zongxiu again.

Because she didn't dare to offend Yannan.

So now her mind is full of thoughts... Can she use the method of getting closer to the stars to realize her dream of "saving the country with curves"?

Xingxing has no mother since she was a child, she must be looking forward to maternal love!

good!

Then she will take good care of Xing Xing, try to impress Xing Xing's heart in the shortest possible time, and let Xing Xing stand on her side - Wang Ailin has carefully observed that Bie Yannan still loves Xing Xing very much.

Then, she spent some time and effort to get acquainted with Xing Xing, and then used Xing Xing as an excuse to slowly approach Bie Yannan.

But what Wang Ailin didn't expect was that she couldn't make it through the first step of this plan!

--Bie Yannan greeted all the teachers and school leaders of the children's school, and must not allow any random people to enter the school to see his daughter Xingxing, nor allow anyone who is not from other families to take Xingxing away. He even said bluntly: his ex-wife Wang Ailin is trying to take away his daughter Bie Xingxing, so it is Wang Ailin and Wang Ailin's family who are on guard.

Xing Xing got the closed protection of Bie's family - Bie Yannan would send Xing Xingyue to school and pick them up from school.

Wang Ailin really couldn't find a chance.

Seeing that she has been busy for so long but has made no progress at all, she even planned for more than half a year... and only met Xing Xing a few times, and she didn't even talk to Xing Xing... What made her feel even more anxious was that Xing Xing had seen her , and also know her. But Xing Xing looked at her with extremely unfriendly eyes.

Wang Ailin couldn't be more angry.

Today she ran over again to try and see if she could pick up the stars.

Unexpectedly, she was rejected by the teachers again.

That's why she thought, just spend a little money and hire someone to pretend to be a relative of Xing Xing to find a teacher, and ask Xing Xing to be picked up... Unexpectedly

, Sister Zhu from the canteen asked such sharp words!

Suddenly, the expression on Wang Ailin's face turned blue and red.

Seeing Wang Ailin's silence for a long time, Sister Zhu felt a little strange, so she asked again: "Then who is your child? What's his name? Tell me, I'll help you ask the teacher to intercede."

Wang Ailin said anxiously: "I, my child's name is...Bie Xingxing.

Chapter 325

Sister Zhu asked in surprise: "Who?"

Wang Ailin was stunned for a moment, and said awkwardly: "Xingxing...my child's name is Bie Xingxing, and she goes to class one in the second grade. Her head teacher is named Tang, and teacher Tang Guifang..."

Zhu The eldest sister never thought that one day she would eat melons and eat herself!

--Sister Zhu was the matchmaker who introduced Wang Zongxiu to Ying Yu.

Wang Zongxiu, Wang Zongxiu's deceased husband Chen Jin, and Sister Zhu's husband are all employees of the China Railway Bureau.

Wang Zongxiu caused a sensation as soon as he was assigned to the unit because he was so beautiful. However, Chen Jin is not a good person. He is proficient in eating, drinking, whoring and gambling. Wang Zongxiu was just assigned to the unit. Chen Jin fell in love with her and forced Wang Zongxiu to marry him. Two months after marriage, Wang Zongxiu and conceived a child.

Chen Jin not only eats, drinks, prostitutes and gambles all kinds of things, but also has a bad temper and loves to beat people.

Wang Zongxiu was forced to marry him because he was afraid of beating him.

However, the wicked have their own day.

Before Wang Zongxiu gave birth, Chen Jin got drunk and fell into the pond in the middle of the night and drowned...

Later, Wang Zongxiu struggled and gave birth to her daughter Yueyue in the hospital. Her parents-in-law comforted her with snot and tears After giving birth, she saw that she gave birth to a girl? Since then, she has disappeared. Even Wang Zongxiu took Yueyue to her in-laws' house after confinement with the help of her workers, but she was beaten out by her in-laws.

Since then, the 18-year-old Wang Zongxiu has embarked on the hard journey of bringing a milk doll to work.

In fact, if Wang Zongxiu had no children, even if she was a little widow...just because of her beauty and figure, there would be countless young men who wanted to pursue her.

Really, with a child...

It's really too discouraging.

Later, Ying Yushi wanted to find a suitable girl for her son Bie Yannan who had been divorced for three years.

Sister Zhu went back to chat with her husband after get off work, and her husband immediately thought of Wang Zongxiu. One thinks that Ying's family is in good condition. Although Bie Yannan is divorced and has children, his personal conditions, family conditions and job prospects are all excellent; the other thinks that Wang Zongxiu is really pitiful. So ill-fated?

Ying Yushi listened to Sister Zhu's recommendation, first ran to the China Railway Bureau quietly, found a reason to observe Wang Zongxiu up close, and fell in love with Wang Zongxiu immediately.

Sister Zhu still remembers that Ying Yu said to her beamingly: "I think this time I will definitely succeed! Zongxiu, I fell in love with her immediately, and felt that she should belong to our family!" At that

time Sister Zhu still complained about Ying Yu, "I'll just listen to what you said! It's not me who said... how many girls have I introduced to your family from Yannan, seven or eight at least this year? You Chou Chou, every one of them has been rejected by him... But every girl who has been rejected by him is asking about his situation! Hey, I'm so embarrassed to introduce someone again!"

Ying Yushi was also very embarrassed, It is true that she is worrying about her son, but the devil incarnate has no intention of remarrying at all...

But the second child is a man, and Xing Xing is a girl. Care and guidance is not the way to go on like this. Besides, could she still watch her second child defend himself like a jade for that shameless woman for the rest of his life?

As a result, the mother and son were deadlocked.

One desperately wants his son to find another wife, and the other is cold-eyed all day...

After thinking about it, Ying Yushi said to Sister Zhu: "Well, let your old Zhu find a way to assign Zongxiu to run errands." Son, send her to our steel plant to find Yannan to do something, let them meet first... Let's see what they mean. If it works, I will give you double the matchmaker's thank you gift! If you can't make it, I'll give you a red envelope too! As long as we don't tell the truth, it's not considered a matchmaker, and naturally it won't ruin your reputation!" Big

Sister Zhu agreed.

The next day, Wang Zongxiu was ordered by his master (Sister Zhu's lover) to come to the iron and steel factory to find Bie Yannan for work.

In fact, it's not a big deal.

--The amount of coal used in the iron and steel plant is particularly huge, so the superiors simply arranged for the laying of tracks directly into the plant, and the coal was transported into the plant by train wagons on time every month.

What Lao Zhu was in charge of was to finalize the time for the train to deliver coal with Bie Yannan's department at that time every week.

However, the amount of coal used in the iron and steel plant is huge, and the time of coal delivery was very fixed in the past. The decision of the coal delivery time is simply a formality.

However, the first time Wang Zongxiu came to Bie Yannan to finalize the coal delivery time...

it didn't work out.

She went back in frustration and reported the incident to her master Lao Zhu.

Lao Zhu was stunned.

He went home to discuss with his wife, and finally agreed that, I am afraid that Don't Yannan fell in love with Wang Zongxiu!

So the next day, Lao Zhu told Wang Zongxiu with a serious face that it was a very serious task, and gave Wang Zongxiu a death order: Bie Yannan must sign the dispatch paper within a week!

Wang Zongxiu was terrified, and the next day she took the dispatch paper and ran to Bie Yannan again.

As a result, she failed on the second day, and went again on the third day, but still failed, and went to Bie Yannan again in the morning and afternoon of the fourth day, but Bie Yannan still refused to sign. On the fifth day, Wang Zongxiu went to look for it again. Don't Yannan... She was rejected by Bie Yannan for the nth time, and Wang Zongxiu was so angry that she squatted in the hidden place at the gate of the steel factory and cried.

Wang Zongxiu just returned to the China Railway Bureau with red eyes, but found that Bie Yannan was already sitting in her office?

Bie Yannan smiled and apologized to her, saying that he made a mistake in a detail in the dispatch document, causing her to go so many times for nothing... As long as she was willing to accept his apology, he would immediately sign the dispatch document.

Of course Wang Zongxiu was very happy and nodded, "I accept your apology."

Bie Yannan: ...

He smiled and said, "My apology must not be without sincerity, Comrade Wang Zongxiu, I mean, I would like to invite You have a meal, if you accept my apology, then..."

Wang Zongxiu is just introverted, not stupid.

What's more, there are too many young men who show courteousness to her, how can she not understand what Bie Yannan is saying, and what is revealed in his eyes when he looks at her?

Wang Zongxiu thought about it, and declined very tactfully, "I'm sorry, I'm going to get off work soon, and I have to pick up my daughter from school."

Of course, Bie Yannan also understood what Wang Zongxiu meant, and said with a smile: "I also have a daughter, how about we Bring their children... go to a state-run restaurant for dinner together?"

Wang Zongxiu blushed.

In the past, as long as she mentioned that she had a daughter, she could successfully dissuade all suitors.

But this time, this man...

Wang Zongxiu didn't know how to refuse.

"My daughter's name is Xingxing. She is three years old and she is in the steel factory kindergarten. What about you?" Bie Yannan asked.

Wang Zongxiu murmured: "My daughter's name is Yueyue, she is six years old this year, and...she is also in the first grade at your steel factory children's school."

Bie Yannan immediately stood up, "Then let's set off...I'm riding The bicycle is here, I will take you to the steel factory first, and then I will borrow another bicycle, we will pick up the children and go to dinner together."

Wang Zongxiu said in a small voice: "I don't know how to ride a bicycle."

Don't be surprised by Yannan , suddenly laughed.

"It's okay, then I'll take you to the steel factory first, and then we'll take the children to take the bus together. Xingxing rarely has the opportunity to take the bus, she would like it very much...how about Yueyue?" Bie Yan Nan asked.

Wang Zongxiu remembered... Because of her meager salary, she lived with Yueyue, and the mother and daughter always lived a tight life. Yueyue was already six years old, and the number of times she took the bus could be counted with one palm.

"Yueyue...she also likes to take the bus." Wang Zongxiu said honestly.

The smile on Bie Yannan's face was even bigger, "Then let's go."

Just like that, Wang Zongxiu followed Bie Yannan away in a daze. The two went to pick up the child, and then went to the state-run restaurant to have a meal together. The two girls are crazy with joy!

When Xing Xing first saw Wang Zongxiu, she was a little cautious, but soon, she became familiar with Yueyue. After the meal, Xingxing and Yueyue have become good friends... After all, Xingxing is old, and when she heard Yueyue open and close her mouth and call her mother, Xingxing followed Yueyue and called Wang Zongxiu's mother.

Wang Zongxiu was so embarrassed that he looked at Bie Yannan with shame and embarrassment, complaining to him in his heart, thinking why he didn't teach his daughter well.

Unexpectedly, Bie Yannan apologized to her with red eyes, "I'm sorry, Xingxing has never met her mother, but other children have mothers, so...she called my sister-in-law's mother, and also called my mother's mother." , Sometimes she would call my sister and mother..."

Wang Zongxiu was stunned.

A few days later, Wang Zongxiu took Yueyue, who had the flu, to the hospital for an injection, and unexpectedly saw Xingxing, who also had the flu, and was also queuing up for an injection at the pediatric outpatient clinic?

As soon as Xing Xing saw Wang Zongxiu, she excitedly said to the people around her, "Grandma... Mom!"

Xing Xing's grandma, Ying Yushi, almost burst out laughing.

Wang Zongxiu looked embarrassed.

Xing Xing is small but very well-behaved, and he is brave enough to get an injection. He doesn't need grandma to coax him. As soon as the nurse raised the syringe, Xing Xing rolled up his sleeves and comforted the nurse, "Don't worry, Auntie, I won't cry... you Hurry up and finish the injection for me, and don't make the sister behind wait too long."

Such a well-behaved child makes the older Yueyue even more delicate.

Wang Zongxiu chatted with Ying Yushi about parenting lessons.

Ying Yushi sighed, "This motherless child...she has no right to be coquettish!"

Because of this incident, Ying Yushi discussed with Sister Zhu later, and always felt that she should not be swallowed. Nan and Wang Zongxiu have a play.

So the two worked together in a division of labor:

--Ying Yushi went home and ordered Bie Yannan to go to see her, and also said a rare harsh word, saying Bie Yannan, if you dare not go, you can wait to collect the old mother's body!

--On the other hand, Lao Zhu also forced Wang Zongxiu to go to see her in tears, saying that if she dared not go, she would sever the master-student relationship with her in the future!

In this way, Bie Yannan and Wang Zongxiu were forced by their elders to go to the blind date corner in the People's Park with emotions, and then looked at each other in a daze... That night,

Bie Yannan rushed back and told her mother embarrassingly , he is quite willing to meet today's blind date... He shed tears of joy when he was so happy that it rained.

On the contrary, Wang Zongxiu declined.

Don't let Yannan quit, and start pursuing Wang Zongxiu passionately.

As the saying goes, strong girls are afraid of pestering their husbands. A year later, the two got married as a matter of course...

Sister Zhu also got the generous matchmaker red envelope given to her by Ying Yushi.

Now, the ex-wife in the legend of Bie Yannan appeared?

Sister Zhu certainly knew why Bie Yannan divorced...

In other words, she knew what kind of person Wang Ailin was.

--Wang Ailin wanted to abort her seven-month-pregnant child for the sake of other men! Even after Xing Xing was born, she never fed Xing Xing, drank a sip of breast milk, and even for so many years, she never came to see Xing Xing!

Such a cruel mother, why did she suddenly act in a bitter scene?

Think about Wang Zongxiu's emaciation and thinness during this time... Could it be that after Wang Ailin abandoned Bie Yannan's father and daughter back then, she now regretted it?

Sister Zhu looked at Wang Ailin, who was still charming but a bit middle-aged, and said coldly: "Comrade, please stop joking, don't be that child of Xing Xing, I know her very well! How could she be your child?" His mother's surname is Wang, and her name is Wang Zongxiu!"

Wang Ailin said anxiously: "I, I am Xing Xing's biological mother!"

Hearing this, Zhizhi couldn't stand it anymore, and shouted: "Big sister Zhu, please come again Help me get a bag of salt."

Sister Zhu was stunned for a moment.

Just now she was too busy observing Wang Ailin, but she didn't notice that Zhi Zhi was still there.

"Hey, that's good!" Sister Zhu said, "I'll give it to you right away!" She quickly took out a bag of salt from the counter and handed it to Zhi Zhi.

Zhi Zhi smiled and said, "Sister Zhu, I didn't bring any money with me today... remember first, let my second sister-in-law return the money to you later!

"

Zhizhi held the bag of salt tied up with hemp rope, took a deep look at Wang Ailin, and turned to leave.

Wang Ailin looked puzzled.

After Zhizhi left the store, Big Sister Zhu asked Wang Ailin with a smile, "Comrade, you said you are Bie Xingxing's mother?" "

Yes!" Wang Ailin nodded repeatedly.

Sister Zhu asked again, "Then do you know who the girl who bought the salt just now is?

" Wasn't she discussing with Sister Zhu just now how to trick Xing Xing out of school?

Sister Zhu said word by word: "That girl just now...she is Bie Xingxing's real aunt!"

Wang Ailin was stunned.

Sister Zhu said sarcastically: "You still say you are Xing Xing's mother! You don't even know Xing Xing's aunt! I wonder if you know Xing Xing at all... Don't be a kidnapper, you want to take the opportunity to abduct Xing Xing ?"

Wang Ailin was in a state of confusion, "You, don't talk nonsense..."

After all, it was because of guilty conscience, and because she couldn't stand Sister Zhu's contemptuous gaze and mocking tone, Wang Ailin finally fled the canteen quickly.

Standing under the big sun, Wang Ailin broke out in a cold sweat.

--She didn't recognize Bie Zhizhi! In front of Bie Zhizhi, she actually discussed with a stranger she didn't know how to trick her daughter Xing Xing out of school...

So is she beating the grass to scare the snake?

After a while, Wang Ailin sneered again, and thought to herself, so what if Bie Zhizhi heard about it, she is Xing Xing's biological mother, and this will never change! In Xing Xing's eyes and in her heart, she is always the woman standing beside Bie Yannan... No matter how good Wang Zongxiu treats Xing Xing, she will never be able to change her blood bond between Wang Ailin and Xing Xing.

Bie Zhizhi looked at Wang Ailin with warning and provocation in her eyes

just now... Wang Ailin couldn't be more angry, she bit her lower lip, and secretly vowed in her heart that she must defeat Wang Zongxiu, drive Wang Zongxiu away, and strive to return to Xingxing and Bieyan as soon as possible South side.

Chapter 326

Zhi Zhi returned home with two packs of salt and a bottle of ink.

Seeing that it was still early, she suppressed her mood and continued to copy the wedding invitation for a while, then tidied up the house, was busy with the kitchen work for a while, and left a note for the family on the dinner table--[Sister-in-

law , My second brother and I were having dinner outside]

At about 11:40 in the morning, Zhi Zhi hurried out the door.

When they arrived at Bie Yannan's work unit, it was exactly 11:50 in the morning. When Bie Yannan's colleagues saw Zhizhi coming, they greeted her one after another and joked about her and Li Shu with a smile.

Zhizhi thanked them generously.

When Bie Yannan saw his younger sister running to pick him up from get off work, he felt a little strange, so he quickly packed up his things, and when the bell rang, the siblings went to the small cafeteria attached to the factory guest house together.

Zhi Zhi asked for a private room, and ordered two dishes and one soup by name.

Don't Yannan went to order the food and went to the box with the food.

"What? Do you think the food at home is not good? Want to come out and improve the food?" Bie Yannan joked.

Zhi Zhi said: "Eat first!"

Then she was holding the bowl and suddenly fell into a daze.

It seems that she was also infected by someone - when Xu Yunduo had an accident, Li Shu was very worried that the incident would affect Zhizhi's appetite, so every time it was time for dinner, he would pretend that nothing happened It looks like, until everyone has finished eating, they will not talk about things seriously.

Unexpectedly, she also learned this trick.

There was a faint smile on Zhizhi's face.

Although Bie Yannan didn't know why her younger sister brought herself out to eat alone... But it was obvious that she had something to say.

What will happen?

He was beating a small drum in his heart, wondering if Zhizhi had found out about Wang Ailin?

But now he saw his younger sister's relaxed and comfortable smile again...Bie Yannan was relieved.

The siblings finished their meal.

Zhizhi sipped the hot soup slowly, and said slowly: "Second brother, you know...Third brother likes Changlin." "

What?" Bie Yannan was stunned for a moment, and then said incredulously, " You! What are you talking about? The third child likes you, your good friend Xu Changlin?"

Zhizhi nodded.

Bie Yannan's face changed suddenly: "But Xu Changlin is not..."

Zhi Zhi nodded again.

At this moment, for some unknown reason, Bie Yannan's heart suddenly turned cold.

This is an irreparable regret!

Zhizhi said softly: "Four years ago, when Mom asked third brother to go on a blind date... Changlin thought that she and third brother would have no future, so she applied to go to the countryside to jump in the queue. And third brother thought that Changlin voluntarily applied to go to the countryside , because she doesn't like him at all..."

Bie Yannan was stunned for a while, then exclaimed, "Xu Changlin is embarrassed to speak, it's understandable... After all, she is a girl with a thin skin. But the third... Why didn't he say he likes Xu Changlin?"

Zhi Zhi stared at Bie Yannan closely, "Yes! If you like someone, why didn't you tell her?"

Bie Yannan was stunned for a moment.

He seemed to remember something, and remained silent for a long time.

After a long while, he said: "It's such a pity... I can't imagine at all, if the third child knows that Xu Changlin has... How can he survive!" After a pause, Bie Yannan

said again: "Zhi Changlin Zhi, I, I didn't know that the third child liked Xu Changlin..."

"This matter really has nothing to do with you. If you want to feel guilty... I should feel guilty." Zhi Zhi said word by word, "At that time, I had already realized that Changlin liked the third brother...but as long as I ask the third brother more In a word, if this layer of window paper is pierced, third brother and Changlin...maybe there will be a day to confess their feelings to each other, maybe Changlin will not..."

This is the saddest part of Zhi Zhi.

But how can there be regret medicine in the world?

"It's none of your business," Bie Yannan persuaded, "It's still the third child's own problem, man, if you admit love in the emotional world, then..." Hey, if the third child is not his real

brother , he wanted to scold people.

But firstly, the third child is his brother, and secondly... when he thought about how sad he would be when the third child came back next month and learned of Xu Changlin's death, he couldn't bear to scold the third child again.

Zhizhi looked at her second brother with red eyes, and said again, "Second brother, why don't you tell her if you like someone?" "

Yes, if you like someone, you should tell her in time!" Bie Yan Nan sighed.

Seeing that the second elder brother still didn't understand, Zhi Zhi was a little angry, "The third elder brother has not confessed his feelings to Chang Lin because he thought that Chang Lin didn't like her... But some married men think that they are already married. I have tied my wife firmly with marriage and children, so my wife is my own, so I don't have to care too much about her feelings..."

Bie Yannan opened her mouth stupidly.

After a while, he opened his mouth with difficulty, "Zhizhi, you..."

"I don't know anything," Zhizhi said word by word, "When I went to buy ink at the gate of Zidi Primary School today, I didn't know anything. I saw Wang Ailin, and I didn't hear that Wang Ailin was discussing with Sister Zhu, and wanted to ask Sister Zhu to trick Xingxing out of school!"

Bie Yannan: ...

However, he frowned instantly, "Fucking Wang Ailin still has this kind of thought?"

Zhizhi said: "Second brother, I know that I will marry Li Nianzhi soon, you and the second sister-in-law don't want me to know about it... But I want you to explain, the second sister-in-law really has hyperthyroidism Is it? Or is it because you are mad at her for being so skinny all of a sudden?" Zhizhi began to question.

Bie Yannan quickly explained, "I'm sorry Zhi Zhi..."

"What are you sorry for me? I'm not your wife!" Zhi Zhi was very angry.

Bie Yannan, "No, what I mean is... Zongxiu and I didn't want to tell you on purpose, we planned to wait until after you and Nianzhi finished the wedding... Zongxiu wasn't angry with me either, we Husband and wife are one..."

Zhi Zhi interrupted him with a sneer, "She is not angry with you, should I still thank you?"

Bie Yannan took a deep breath, "Zhi Zhi, I don't want to quarrel with you, you have never married Marriage, even if you have obtained a certificate with Nianzhi, your parents-in-law are also very good people, especially your mother-in-law, she may love you more than Nianzhi... So for you, marriage is the icing on the cake, You can't understand how many troubles and problems need to be solved in reorganizing the family."

Zhizhi replied without showing weakness: "Yes, I admit that you are right. But all the troubles and problems come from interpersonal relationships, no Is it?"

"It can also be said that, so Zongxiu and I have to become one... to be able to speak to each other." Bie Yannan said, "I know very well what Wang Ailin is up to, and I have never kept it a secret. Guo Zongxiu... But Wang Ailin is the biological mother of Xing Xing, this fact cannot be changed..."

Zhizhi asked: "Second brother, do you still like Wang Ailin?"

"How is it possible?" Bie Yannan's eyes widened, "I I didn't know about her and Gu Cong before... That's why I kept reflecting on myself, but I couldn't find out where I was wrong, so I really pestered her! Later I found out, and I was unwilling to reconcile, and felt that I was everywhere. If she doesn't lose to Gu Cong, why does she treat me as a backup?"

"All the mistakes were because I got into this corner. Later, my father broke a hand, and I... slowly sobered up. Why should I go crazy like this for a woman who doesn't love me at all? The only pitiful Yes, it is Xing Xing, she is a child who is not welcomed by her mother..."

Zhizhi continued to ask: "Second brother, do you love my second sister-in-law?"

Bie Yannan blushed again in an instant, "Go, go, go , why do you ask this?"

Zhizhi was very angry, "Tell me!"

Bie Yannan was forced to do nothing, so she had to say: "If I don't like her, why should I marry her? The first marriage was ruined like that..."

"Don't Yannan! I'm asking you, do you love Wang Zongxiu!" Zhi Zhi was so angry that she slapped the table, stood up, and glared at him, "You just answer One word for me is 'love', or two words 'don't love'...what are you talking about with me so much!"

Bie Yannan was frightened.

In his impression, his younger sister has always been weak and sometimes sad, but generally speaking, she loves to laugh, always smiles, and loves to cry... But she has never yelled at him so angry and so angry like today .

"I'm asking you something! Don't Yannan!" Zhi Zhi's eyes were red with anger.

Bie Yannan didn't dare to pause, and immediately said: "Of course I like Zongxiu, I love her!"

Zhi Zhi breathed a sigh of relief, then stared at the second brother closely, and asked, "Then did you tell the second sister-in-law personally? Bie

Yannan blushed, and said softly, "What are you talking about, you're an old married couple..." "

You like someone, why don't you let her know that you like her? You rely on you being her husband, So let her bear all your pains and share all your troubles, but you are so stingy that you don't even let her know "I love you"?" Zhizhi screamed angrily.

"In the name of Wang Ailin being Xing Xing's mother, you gently erased Wang Ailin's harm to the second sister-in-law...Have you considered what the second sister-in-law thinks? The second sister-in-law is not Xing Xing's mother? You stand on the side of Xing Xing Have you thought about who is like her mother, the second sister-in-law or Wang Ailin?"

"Besides, why did Wang Ailin dare to make trouble with the second sister-in-law? Could it be that you are supporting her? Yes, I believe you. With your character, maybe you will teach Wang Ailin privately, but you let the second sister-in-law know the truth. Is it true that Wang Ailin dared to make trouble with Second Sister-in-law because she is the birth mother of Xing Xing? Could it be that you have been suppressing Second Sister-in-law to make Second Sister-in-law understand... that Second Sister-in-law has no way to fight back against Wang Ailin?"

"Don't Yannan, I'm your younger sister, so my natural position is to stand on your side, but if I were the second sister-in-law's younger sister... I would definitely persuade her to divorce you! A scum like you , why let her marry you just to endure hardship??"

Bie Yannan was stunned again.

He never thought about it.

Bie Yannan was stunned for a long time before saying: "I... I did teach Wang Ailin privately, and she was not allowed to appear in front of Xing Xing again, and she was not allowed to go to Zongxiu again. I, I was afraid that Zongxiu would think It's too much to let her understand that Wang Ailin is Xingxing's biological mother... But I, I really can't have any possibility of getting back together with Wang Ailin!" "Zhizhi,

Zhizhi! Fortunately, you reminded me, Otherwise, I, I... I always thought that Zong Xiu was angry with Wang Ailin, but I didn't know that she was actually angry with me... I was wrong! I was so wrong!" Don't look at Yannan Red said.

Zhizhi gave him a hard look, "Then you still want to hide it from me? If I hadn't seen Wang Ailin with my own eyes... Don't Yannan, do you want to divorce again?" "I never agree to divorce

! Wang Zongxiu wants to leave me unless I die!" Bie Yannan said viciously.

He stood up and said, "Zhi Zhi, you go back first, I, I will go to your second sister-in-law's leader first, ask her for half a day off, and then I will take her out for a good talk in the afternoon." "Success!" Zhi

Zhi Said, "Take some time to find a place that both you and the second sister-in-law like, and bring some snacks that the second sister-in-law likes... Don't worry about Xing Xing, I will send Xing Xing to school later." Bie

Yan Nan Yi smiled, looked at his younger sister with gentle eyes, "Zhi Zhi, thank you!" Then he left in a hurry.

But Zhi Zhi couldn't let go of her heart.

The matter of Wang Ailin must be resolved as soon as possible.

Zhizhi returned home first.

It's not yet two o'clock at noon, and the family members are still at home, not going to work.

Shan Chaofeng jokingly asked Zhi Zhi, "Did you go out to eat with your second brother?"

Zhi Zhi smiled and said, "Yes, I want to do business with my second brother. You can't spend money anywhere... If you say it at home Regarding this matter, you must be sure of what you persuaded and said, let alone whether you support us to do it, or whether you let us talk about it is a problem! Instead of this, it is better for us to discuss it outside and then come back... lest you Long-winded!"

The family members were just joking with Zhi Zhi.

Unexpectedly, Zhi Zhi would say such a thing...

Everyone was stunned.

Don't meet you especially.

He didn't know what to say right away.

After a long time, he frowned and said, "Zhi Zhi, are you short of money?"

Zhi Zhi nodded, "Having more money is not a bad thing, is it?"

"This... don't worry, your mother and I have discussed it. This time you marry Nianzhi, we will prepare a dowry of 1,000 yuan for you. Is this not enough? If it is really not enough, last time your mother-in-law Didn't it mean that you will prepare a bride price of 10,000 yuan for the two of you when you get married? Isn't this money enough? What are you going to do?" Bie Fengjun asked.

Zhi Zhi shook her head, "It's not enough."

She explained: "The process of starting a business from scratch is the most difficult. Take the establishment of Seagull Island with my educated youth friends as an example... the most difficult The hardest part was the first half year when I first landed on the island." "

I didn't say it before, because I was afraid that you would feel sorry for me... But at that time, I really didn't even have food. Uncles and grandpas feed sea fish... just like this, it also caused dissatisfaction from others, and I don't know how much I have endured. But what can I do? In order to survive, the face is nothing, the belly is the most important..."

"But Dad, Li Shu and I will study for the next three years, all in preparation for building an artificial island in the vast ocean! On an island with land, vegetation, and fresh water, relying on picking up mountain goods, digging The wild vegetables can still barely fill our stomachs. In the future, we will go to work in the sea, how will we solve the most basic food and lodging?"

Bie Fengjun opened his mouth wide.

Shan Chaofeng and Wang Zongxiu were also too shocked to speak.

Wang Zongxiu couldn't help but said: "Zhizhi, in front of nature, you are just a girl who has no strength to restrain a chicken. Let Nianzhi and the others do this kind of thing, can't you? You, your physical strength is not enough. Very good, why do you have to be on the front line?"

Shan Chaofeng also said: "Yes, and this supply has to be solved by yourself? This..." "

As long as the project I research is beneficial to Zhongdao , no matter if I am a man or a woman, I should rush to the front line..." As he spoke, Zhi Zhi laughed again: "Look, I just said it... I can't talk about such a topic at home "

With this sentence, Bie Fengjun successfully swallowed the dissuasion that Bie Fengjun had already held in his mouth.

In fact, Zhizhi was just talking nonsense.

Making money is a good thing, but she won't find her second brother whoever she does business with.

It's purely to cover that she and her second brother had dinner and talk outside today...

Seeing that the time for work and school is approaching, Bie Fengjun, Shan Chaofeng, and Wang Zongxiu are going to go to work, Weiwei, Xixi, Xingxing, Yueyue Also ready to go to school.

Zhi Zhi said: "I'll go out with you, I have to buy a bottle of ink."

Everyone went downstairs together.

At the moment, Bie Yannan is guarding the downstairs of Tongzilou.

He was riding on a bicycle, and when he saw his father, he first said: "Dad, Chen Liang (not Yannan's Fa Xiao) his mother fell and was hospitalized. I asked for leave in the afternoon and went to the hospital of traditional Chinese medicine. Zong Xiu and I'll go together."

Wang Zongxiu was taken aback, "But I haven't asked for leave yet..."

Bie Yannan, "I've already told Lao Zhou that when you come back in the afternoon, just give him a note for leave."

Bie Fengjun was bluffed by Zhi Zhi's words, "I want to do business with my second brother." He waved to his sons and daughters-in-law, and said to his sons and daughters-in-law: "Go! Don't go empty-handed to visit patients in the hospital!" "Understood

Dad!" Saying that, Don Yannan signaled Wang Zongxiu to sit down. Get on the back of his bike.

Wang Zongxiu glanced at Xing Xing hesitantly.

Zhi Zhi thoughtfully said: "Second sister-in-law, if you have something to do, you can go, anyway, I'm on the way today, my sister-in-law and I will send the children to school together."

She took the initiative to hold Xing Xing.

Bie Yannan urged: "Zongxiu, let's go back quickly!"

Wang Zongxiu had no choice but to sit in the back seat of the car.

Zhi Zhi led Xing Xing out and saw Xing Xing was watching the back of her parents going away, holding her little hand tightly, so she asked with a smile, "Xing Xing, are you so reluctant to part with your mother? She is I have something to do at noon today, and your mother will come to pick you up after you leave school in the afternoon."

Xing Xing let out a dismayed "Mmm", and even though she followed Zhi Zhi to the school, she kept twisting her neck and watching...

until The figure of the parents disappeared around the corner, and Xing Xing said in a low voice, "I'm so scared... I'll lose one glance when I see my mother." Zhi Zhi's heart tightened, "

Xing Xing, what does this mean?"

Xing Xing raised her head Looking at Zhi Zhi, even at such a young age, her eyes dodged a little.

"It's nothing." Xing Xing said softly, "I just... I like my mother so much, I want to be with her all the time. But... people have to grow up, right? So my mother has to work, and I have to Going to school..."

Zhizhi asked directly: "Xing Xing, I've wanted to ask you a long time ago, are you... are you hiding something from me?" "

No!" Xing Xing said bluntly.

Zhi Zhi sighed, patted Xing Xing's head, thinking that this child is only eight years old, why... he seems very precocious?

Unexpectedly, Zhizhi just touched Xingxing's hair, and Xingxing immediately avoided it, "Fifth Gu, don't touch my braid! This is my mother's braid for me!" Zhizhi was stunned, looking at Xingxing

.

Xing Xing was born prematurely. When Wang Ailin wanted to have an abortion, Xing Xing was already seven months old in her womb, and it was impossible to abort her. That's why Wang Ailin especially hated the lump of meat in her belly. Women in the third trimester drank ice water every day, deliberately ran and jumped, squatted... Finally, Xing Xing was born at eight months.

As soon as Xing Xing was born, Ying Yushi immediately felt like an enemy-because Zhi Zhi was born prematurely, born in more than seven months, and weighed less than four catties at birth. Ying Yu Shi and Bie Fengjun were tortured to death in order to take care of Zhi Zhi , finally pulled Zhi Zhi up.

Fortunately, Xing Xing weighed more than five catties when he was born, much better than Zhi Zhi's condition back then.

However, the situation of Xingxing and Zhizhi also has similarities. For example: He is shorter in height and weight than his peers, his physical strength and energy are worse, his personality is more introverted and quiet, and his only thoughts and ideas are more mature than his peers.

Zhi Zhi immediately apologized to Xing Xing, "I'm sorry, Wu Gu shouldn't mess up your braid..."

After thinking for a while, Zhi Zhi said again: "Actually, your braid is not messed up...but if it is really messed up, Wu Gu should not mess up your braid..." Auntie can also help you make a more beautiful braid."

Xing Xing suddenly cried, "It doesn't matter whether the braid looks good or not, what's important is... this is the braid my mother helped me! Wugu, I, I don't blame it. You!"

Zhi Zhi was startled again, thinking that Xing Xing is really smart!

Zhizhi followed Xingxing's words and asked, "Xingxing, don't you blame Wugu for something? Are you blaming Wugu... don't you understand what happened at home?

" Brothers and sisters, then fell silent.

Zhizhi asked softly, "It's because of your other mother..."

"I only have one mother!" Xing Xing said angrily and resolutely, "If she bullies my mother in my name, then I... I should not be able to beat her, but I can bite her! I can still Scold her! Wu Gu, I really hate my father... He can't protect my mother at all! If he can't protect my mother, then my sister and I will protect my mother!" "We Xingxing are really good

! Zhizhi praised her little niece without hesitation.

Xing Xing's eyes lit up all of a sudden, "Five Gu! You, you... why aren't you angry with me? Why don't you scold me for being kind rather than being kind?" "Why should I scold you?" Zhizhi said

, "It's your father who should be scolded...but I already scolded him at noon, and now he's taking your mother out...he should go to apologize to her." "

Really?" Xing Xing was so happy that he wanted to cry, "Five Aunt! I said a long time ago that this matter should not be hidden from you, but Mom and Dad said that you and Uncle Fifth are getting married soon, and this mess in our family will make a big mess, which will affect your wedding...so they don't let I said, hey, I watch my mother cry every day..."

"They're talking nonsense!" Zhizhi said seriously, "Why did you hide such a big thing from me? Could it be that they want to deprive me of my right to be part of another family just because I've been away for a long time? Tell me, Xing Xing, yes Isn't that the truth?"

After all, Xing Xing was young, and when he heard this, he immediately found a sympathy, "That's right! Fifth Aunt, I think what you said is very right!"

Zhizhi asked again: "Is that woman coming every day to stop you ?" You? So in the past, your older brothers and sisters didn't need to pick them up when they went to school, but now no matter whether they go to or from school...is it your mother who picks them up or your aunt

? There are many ways to meet me and talk a lot. However, I dare not tell my parents, for fear that they will quarrel again." Zhizhi

's heart suddenly twitched, "What did she tell you? "

Xing Xing's eye circles turned red, "She said, she had no choice but to leave me. My father misunderstood her. She also said that my mother is a bad woman, and that my mother's kindness to me was superficial and true. It's just for people to see, and she really wants me to die... She also said that she wants me to drive away my mother, so that she can have a chance to come back to me... and told me how she will treat me when she comes back Okay..."

Zhi Zhi clenched her hands tightly into fists.

After a while, she realized something, and immediately let go, "I'm sorry, Xing Xing, did Wu Gu hurt your hand?"

Xing Xing shook her head, "I know she's lying. Because Grandma takes me every year Grandma Huang and Aunt Qin from the Obstetrics Department of the Municipal People's Hospital wished me a happy new year... They want me to remember how Grandma Huang and Aunt Qin snatched me back from the hands of death. Every time, Grandma Huang and Aunt Qin would dismiss me, Talk about how that woman wanted to kill... me who was still in my stomach!"

"My dad definitely doesn't like her either! I'm still young and I don't know what liking is... But as long as my grandparents don't see each other for a day, the two of them will talk about each other dozens of times! No matter how busy my uncle is at work, even if it's only for an hour During the rest time, I will also ride a bicycle for 50 minutes, just to deliver a meat bun to my aunt...including my own parents, my father still washes my mother's feet every day...But I, never I heard about that woman from my dad!"

"Five aunts, when I was young, I often asked my mother. My grandparents always said that my mother was away on a business trip. Later, my mother brought my sister back. I, I really thought she was my real mother! How could she not be my real mother?" Where's my mother? Such a good mother, why isn't she my real mother?" Xing Xing cried as he spoke.

The aunt and nephew were talking-

Yueyue suddenly ran over, pulled Xingxing and ran, "Xingxing, we don't go this way!

" Wang Ailin with a look of maternal love.

As soon as Wang Ailin saw the stars, she rushed over and shouted: "Xingxing! My child..."

Yueyue said anxiously: "Let's go, Xingxing! Let's go!"

Zhizhi did not let go of Xingxing's hand, but bowed her head Said to Xing Xing: "Xing Xing, do you want to avoid her, or do you want to talk to her face to face?"

Xing Xing stared at Wang Ailin with fire in his eyes, and said slowly: "Five Gu, I want to talk to her face to face. Clear! Please help me!"

"Then what do you want to say to her?" Zhi Zhi asked.

Xing Xing said word by word: "I don't want to be entangled by her 'nurture grace is not as good as life grace', I want to scold her! Scold her away, and let her never come to disturb our family's life!"

"Xing Xing is so good!" Zhi Zhi praised, "Five Aunt supports you! Remember, you can say what you want to say...don't be afraid that you can't talk to her, Wu Aunt will help you." Xing Xing's

eyes Suddenly there was light in the room, "Okay! Wugu, thank you..."

Yueyue was stunned, "Xingxing? Wugu, you..."

At this time, because Zhizhi and Xingxing had been standing still, Yueyue He couldn't move the stars... For a while, Shan Chaofeng also ran over anxiously, and said anxiously: "Zhi Zhi, this road is too far, let's take another road..." But at this time, Wang Ailin had

already He ran over, "Stop! Stop! Don't run! The stars are my daughter! Where do you want to take my daughter?"

Wang Ailin has come to block people countless times.

But Xing Xing was so well protected by the other family, every time she came here, she could only see a shadow from a distance, and then the child was quickly taken away by the other family.

This time, she finally succeeded in blocking someone!

Wang Ailin was overjoyed.

What she is most afraid of now is that she will not be able to generate public opinion.

Because the other family's reputation in the steel factory is very good, so they must cherish feathers very much. In the past, they have been avoiding her, she has no place to play, now?

Oh, her chance has finally come.

Wang Ailin rushed over sadly, wanting to hug Xing Xing in her arms.

Zhizhi pulled at the right time, pulling Xingxing aside, Yueyue immediately rushed forward, protecting Xingxing behind her, and looked at Wang Ailin warily.

Zhizhi said to Wang Ailin coldly: "Speak well if you have something to say, don't touch your hands."

Wang Ailin burst into tears, "Xingxing! Xingxing... Mom's poor daughter! Mom misses you so much that she is dying... Xing Xing! Xing Xing, talk to your mother..."

The noise she made immediately attracted many parents and passers-by who were sending their students off.

Everyone asked, "Who is this person?"

Zhizhi introduced Wang Ailin to passers-by with a good temper, "Uncles and aunts! Brothers and sisters-in-law... She was seven months pregnant and wanted to have an abortion. Running and jumping in ice water finally caused my little niece to give birth prematurely at eight months, and Wang Ailin, who was divorced from my second brother without even looking at my little niece when she was born, and finally left after chasing other men!"

" If you don't believe me, you can go to the Baishi City Geological Bureau and ask about the relationship between Wang Ailin and Gu Cong! Yes, that man's name is Gu Cong. .

Wang Ailin was stunned.

She didn't expect that Bie Zhizhi would directly expose her background as soon as she came up.

Shan Chaofeng was also stunned, she didn't expect that the whole family kept it so tight...then how did Zhizhi know?

For the onlookers, such gossip is like a thunderbolt, with a bang... directly attracting everyone's attention.

"You! You are talking nonsense!" Wang Ailin's face was flushed red! She stared at Zhi Zhi bitterly, and said word by word, "Who told you that I wanted to have an abortion? Who told you that I ran away after giving birth to Xing Xing? Who told you... I have something to do with Gu Cong?"

Zhi Zhi said straightforwardly: "You are so right! I have no evidence! I really don't have any evidence at all! So, you show evidence to prove that you didn't want to have an abortion at all when you were seven months pregnant! You have to prove that you I don't care if you didn't give birth to Xingxing! You come to prove that you have nothing to do with Gu Cong!"

Wang Ailin: ...

For a long time, Wang Ailin stared at Zhizhi, unable to say a word.

But Shan Chaofeng saw that the two parties had already met inevitably, she couldn't help biting her lips, thinking that there might be a tough battle today, she simply explained a few words to her son Weiwei, and then quietly withdrew from the crowd.

Wang Ailin quickly adjusted her strategy and changed it to a pathetic offensive, "Xingxing! Do you know how much your mother misses you, Xingxing? Come here, Xingxing...let my mother take a good look at how you are, my poor daughter..."

Xing Xing hid behind her sister, staring at Wang Ailin with disgust and hatred.

Zhi Zhi waved to Xing Xing, "Xing Xing, come to Wugu."

Xing Xing walked towards Zhi Zhi.

Wang Ailin rushed up, trying to catch the stars.

Yueyue rushed towards Wang Ailin, screaming: "Don't touch my sister!"

Wang Ailin was staggered by Yueyue.

Zhizhi held Xingxing with one hand and Yueyue with the other, and said to Xingxing: "Xingxing, what do you want to say to her? Say it now, don't be afraid."

Xingxing nodded.

She looked at Wang Ailin, "Auntie, I'm not your daughter. My name is Bie Xingxing. I'm a student in Class 1, Grade 2 of Iron and Steel Factory Children's Primary School. My father's name is Bie Yannan, and my mother's name is Wang Zongxiu...I'm not at all Poor, on the contrary, I have a very happy family! Mom, dad, sister, me and brother, the five of us love each other... Without your appearance and interruption, we will be happier. So, please don't come to me again Thank you!"

Wang Ailin opened her mouth wide and froze.

After a long while, she recovered her voice, "No! It's not like this...Xing Xing, you are too young, you don't even understand that they are lying to you!" "What did they lie to me?" Xing Xing asked

.

Wang Ailin said anxiously: "No stepmother is a good person! She is a liar! She wants to lie to you!" "Do you

live in my house? How do you know that my mother treats me badly? Did you see it with your own eyes? You and my mother don't love me anymore? What can she get by lying to a child? All I know is that when I'm sick, it's my mother who takes care of me! She makes me beautiful floral dresses and the meals I like. Well, she is happier than me, and she is more angry than anyone else when I don't do well in the exam... When it's cold, she sends me a cotton coat to school, and when it's hot, she's afraid that I'll catch a cold if I sweat, so she still sends oranges Give me water and a change of clothes... For such a good mother to me, do you think she is lying to me? If she is really lying to me, I don't mind at all if she keeps lying to me like this!" "Let's talk about you

, You said you were my real mother, why didn't I know you? I am eight years old, how many days have you been with me? When I was sick, when I participated in the school sports meeting, when I celebrated my birthday, and took family portraits during the Chinese New Year When... where were you? You were abandoned by that wild man, and no one wants you to come back?" "

I tell you, you should give up! My mother is Wang Zongxiu! All my life I I only allow myself to have her as a mother! If you dare to destroy my family, I will... I will hate you for the rest of my life! I will never forgive my father!" Xing Xing said loudly.

Wang Ailin was dumbfounded.

The onlookers were also stunned, and they couldn't help talking,

"Oh, this child Xing Xing is amazing!"

"Yeah, I have a clear distinction between love and hate..."

"If I ask you, I think this child Xing Xing is right! Nian takes care of the child with a sincere heart, and the child's feelings for her will not be so true..." "

Yes, we all know Zongxiu's personality! She is indeed a good wife, mother, and daughter-in-law!" "

Xingxing said Yes, the divorce of the couple is not as sinful as a child, her biological mother has not appeared for so many years, and now she suddenly appears... Maybe she really has nothing, so she wants to turn around!" "Hey, I know about

Wang Ailin and Gu Cong Son! My cousin works in the Geological Bureau of Cypress City. In fact, the story is not complicated. It is that Wang Ailin forced her into marriage, and Gu Cong refused to marry her! The two have been entangled for seven or eight years! I guess Wang Ailin feels that she is already in her thirties. I can't wait any longer, so I want to turn back..."

Wang Ailin's face turned pale.

Zhizhi said coldly: "Wang Ailin, did you hear what Xing Xing said? You are an adult, and all choices are your own. Don't regret it, and don't make it too ugly-unless you don't want to have this Daughter...then it doesn't matter if we get into trouble now."

While speaking, Shan Chaofeng hurried over on his bicycle.

There was also an old woman with white hair sitting on the back seat of her bicycle.

Another young woman was also riding a bicycle, following behind Shan Chaofeng.

The three squeezed into the crowd together, and Shan Chaofeng said out of breath, "Wang Ailin, you don't want to admit Admittedly, are you seven months pregnant and want to have an abortion? Now, I called Dr. Huang and Nurse Qin over here, you...do you dare to confront them? "

Wang Ailin took a step back, her face was pale.

Dr. Huang has retired, and her wife is also a worker in a steel factory, so she stayed at home. Today, Nurse Qin happened to be on vacation and came to visit Dr. Huang. Shan Chaofeng went to see Dr. Huang When I found that Nurse Qin was there, I was overjoyed, and quickly asked her two to come forward-

when Dr. Huang saw Wang Ailin, he became very angry, "Wang Ailin? Wang Ailin, do you still have the face to make trouble here? What are you trying to do? Let me ask you, when you were seven months pregnant with a big belly, you went to the obstetrics department to register with me, and asked me how I could not hurt your own body and beat the baby... I was so angry that I scolded you! Then how did you do it? You go to the obstetrics ward, looking for women who show signs of miscarriage and are hospitalized for miscarriage, and ask one bed after another, asking how they have miscarriages! Wang Ailin, what's on your mind that you really don't know? "

Wang Ailin took a step back, with cold sweat on her forehead.

Nurse Qin also said: "You are seven months pregnant and asked Dr. Huang about the induction of labor... within one month, you have an attack...you gave birth at eight months My child, the child's weight is almost 5 catties, what does this prove? It proves that the child is healthy, and this indicator is the indicator of a healthy child! Wang Ailin, a tiger does not eat its child, you are too cruel! Wang

Ailin couldn't help but took another step back, and subconsciously looked at Xingxing.

Xingxing looked at Wang Ailin with hatred in her eyes.

"What else can you say?" Xing Xing said, "So... are you fake or not?" You still say you love me! How do you love a child you meant to kill? "

Wang Ailin was speechless.

"I hate you, and I will never accept you!" Including the people around me, no matter who forgives you, I will hate him! Xing Xing said coldly, "Leave here and never come back again. I don't want to see you." "

At this moment, Wang Ailin felt endless remorse in her heart!

If she could have realized Gu Cong's love for Xiao Qingmei back then, if she could have seen Gu Cong's indifference to her earlier, if she could cherish Bie Yannan's retention of her, if she could love her child... ...

how did you get to where you are today? ? ?

Wang Ailin couldn't control herself anymore, she burst into tears, covered her face with her arms, and ran away crying.

Wang Ailin just ran away...

This caught Shan Chaofeng who was ready to fight off guard.

She couldn't recover for a while.

Zhizhi already smiled and persuaded everyone to leave, "Okay, it's almost time, uncles and aunts, brothers and sisters... don't you need to send the children to school? I heard that the preparatory bell has already rung, so Let's just watch the fun and watch the fun, don't delay the children's learning!"

Then everyone woke up like a dream, first greeted Zhi Zhi with a smile, and said, "Next time Wang Ailin dares to come, I will scold her for you", "Wang Ailin is Who we all know now is she is stinky and shameless, you live well and don't be affected" and "Your stars are really powerful", and then quickly ran to school with the children.

Yueyue also took Xing Xing and took her younger brothers and sisters into the school together.

Shan Chaofeng and Zhizhi stood in place, watching the children bouncing into the school... Shan Chaofeng then asked Zhizhi, "Zhizhi, when did you know?" "I knew it a few days

ago "Zhi Zhi stared at Shan Chaofeng, "When I accompanied my father to the hospital for a physical examination, I saw Wang Ailin with my own eyes... At that time, I thought, didn't she have been transferred to Baishi, why did she come back suddenly? Then I saw her again in the yard these few days, so I can be sure that she is here for our family."

Then she complained to Shan Chaofeng, "Sister-in-law, you don't treat me as a family member too much!"

Panic-stricken, Shan Chaofeng quickly grabbed her hand, "Zhi Zhi, that's not what you said! The main reason is... Zong Xiu is divorcing her second child. Think about it, you're going to get married soon, then At first, the two of them are going to divorce... This is really ugly! Zongxiu is also a sensible person, so he just said that he will never talk about divorce before you get married..." Zhi Zhi said in a bad tone: "

Then We can't bully the second sister-in-law to talk! Yes, the second brother and my mother are compatriots, but the second sister-in-law is also my family, and I will help the family if they have disagreements and conflicts."

Then she took Shan Chaofeng's hand again, "Sister-in-law, you have to remember in the future that we are all one family, if my elder brother makes you feel wronged, don't bear it, just speak out if you feel wronged, I also help if I don't help my relatives!"

Shan Chaofeng's eyes turned red.

"The current me is not as good as my brothers, but I will work hard to grow up. In the future, I will be your support in your husband's family, but sister-in-law, don't treat me as an outsider!" Zhizhi said.

Shan Chaofeng held Zhizhi's hand tightly, "In my heart, I have always regarded you as my own..." The

word "daughter" was almost out of my mouth, but fortunately Shan Chaofeng saved it in time, "...my sister , don't worry, we will always be a family!"

Zhi Zhi laughed.

But he said that Yannan rode a bicycle and took Wang Zongxiu directly to the People's Park.

Today is not a day off.

There are very few people in the park.

Wang Zongxiu asked him suspiciously, "Why did you bring me here?"

Bie Yannan locked the bicycle without saying a word, took off a cloth bag he had hung on the front of the car, took Wang Zongxiu's hand, and brought the bicycle with him. Then she started to climb the mountain.

"Don't Yannan, what are you doing?" Wang Zongxiu asked strangely.

Bie Yannan took her directly to the gazebo on the top of the mountain.

This is Wang Zongxiu's favorite place.

In summer, the shade on the top of the mountain is cool. Wang Zongxiu likes to bring the children here, spread an old sheet on the grass, and bring some fruit snacks. The children can go crazy here all day.

It's just that there are too many people on rest days, and it is not easy to grab a site with shade and flat terrain.

Now, what did he bring her here for?

Could it be--

Wang Zongxiu looked up at Bie Yannan in disbelief.

Did he agree to a divorce?

At this moment, Wang Zongxiu had mixed feelings in his heart.

To be precise, although she had been married for a while before marrying Bie Yannan, Bie Yannan... was her first love. Before she met Bie Yannan, she really had a hard time. It wasn't until she married him and integrated into his big family that she realized that she had fallen into a honeypot.

Now his ex-wife is back.

It seems her days are coming to an end.

Before she knew it, Wang Zongxiu was dragged into the gazebo by her husband, they sat down side by side, and then he handed her the heavy cloth bag.

She took it without knowing why, opened the cloth bag and looked at it, and was stunned.

--There are several bright red apples and some boiled peanuts in the cloth bag.

"I remember that you like to eat these two things," Bie Yannan looked at his wife and said with a smile, "It's just that there are many children in the family and they are very noisy. You always give them apples and boiled peanuts, but you can't eat them yourself... ...Actually, there is no shortage of money at home, so don't be too economical, don't worry about me and the children all the time, and buy more of your favorite food." Wang Zongxiu stared at the red

apples in the cloth bag, and then looked at Bie Yan Nan, with blank eyes.

"Zongxiu, I'm sorry." Bie Yannan looked at his emaciated wife and felt pain in his heart.

He fell in love with Wang Zongxiu at first sight.

When he first divorced Wang Ailin, he really couldn't let go. After he had had enough of the humiliation Wang Ailin gave him, and was beaten up by his always gentle father, he had an epiphany. Later, he put all his energy on work... Time is the best medicine for all wounds.

Later, when he heard his family mention Wang Ailin again, he suddenly found himself relieved.

In order to confirm his intentions, he even quietly went to Baishi again, hiding in the dark to observe Wang Ailin and Gu Cong. He saw Wang and Gu kissing each other, kissing each other... and his heart was as calm as water, and he didn't even have any hatred for these two people.

It's just that at this time, his mother forced the marriage very hard, which successfully aroused his rebellious psychology... He has already been married once, and he doesn't believe in love at all, and he even scoffs at "love at first sight".

Until the beautiful and pure Wang Zongxiu broke into his world.

Only then did he realize that there were really people in the world who grew up according to all his preferences.

Don't Yannan fall instantly.

The bad news is that Wang Zongxiu seems to have had enough of the hardships of marriage and has no plans to remarry at all; the good news is that Wang Zongxiu is actually the blind date chosen by his mother for him.

Later, with his unremitting efforts, he finally embraced the beauty as he wished.

But-

the wife who used to be so bright and charming, now looks like a haggard wood.

If it hadn't been woken up by Zhizhi's scolding, Bie Yannan would not have known how insecure his wife was until now.

Bie Yannan said in a low voice: "Zongxiu, I'm sorry... I never knew I was such a bastard! You can scold me, you can scold me whatever you want... just don't say anything, let me guess in your heart. Zongxiu, I'm so afraid that I might guess your mind wrong... I'm even more afraid that you misunderstood me, let's make it clear today, and then we will live a good life together, okay?" Wang Zongxiu frowned and looked at him

.

Her eyes were red, "Are you finally willing to talk to me clearly? Let me ask you, Wang Ailin said, you deliberately avoided people to find her, didn't you?" Bie Yannan nodded, "There is indeed such a thing

. It's true. But I went to warn her, I told her to get away and not disturb our life, otherwise I don't mind beating her, even in front of Xing Xing..." Wang Zongxiu was stunned

.

After a while, she asked him angrily: "Then why didn't you tell me earlier?"

Bie Yannan said cautiously: "I, I dare not... I'm afraid you will think that I, like Chen Jin, can beat women. "

Wang Zongxiu was taken aback.

Chen Jin? ? ?

After thinking for a while, she finally remembered that Chen Jin was her ex-husband and Yueyue's biological father. That wicked man beat and kicked her since he met her, and threatened to kill her and kill her whole family if she didn't marry him... She was forced to commit herself to marrying, and she didn't live a good day... Wang Zongxiu looked at

it To Bie Yannan.

In fact, she could also feel that the in-laws' attitudes towards the three sons were different. They are more at ease not to be big and not to be three, and the parents-in-law are very nervous when they mention their husbands not to be two. In the words of her mother-in-law, Bie Yannan is a demon king in the world, and she also vaguely revealed that Bie Yannan is also a gang-fighting and fighting-loving person.

But she has been married to him for so many years, and she has hardly noticed that he has this problem.

Except for his strong personality, he has the final say on major family affairs, but in terms of family life, he is a very competent father, a husband who loves his wife, a son who is filial to his parents, and has a good relationship with his brothers and sisters. .

Wang Zongxiu always thought that he would be happy forever.

Until his ex-wife Wang Ailin came back.

Wang Ailin showed off to her, saying how Bie Yannan saved her when they were divorced. Some time ago, he specially met her privately and promised her that as long as Wang Zongxiu agreed to the divorce, he would immediately abandon Wang Zongxiu and remarry Wang Ailin. It's just that Wang Zongxiu's health is not good recently, and his younger sister is going to get married, so he doesn't want Wang Ailin to be too high-profile...

Now, Wang Zongxiu has personally heard what Bie Yannan said, what he and Wang Ailin talked about when they met...Is this really the case?

She couldn't help being very shocked.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?" Wang Zongxiu cried, "Do you know what she told me?"

Then she cried and told her exactly what Wang Ailin had said to her...

"At that time, I thought, you have already made an agreement with her, just wait for me to take the initiative to propose a divorce, and you will live and fly with her... I was so angry that I simply proposed a divorce to you... Who knew she was lying Mine!" Wang Zongxiu cried, and then scolded Yannan, "Even you lied to me!"

Don Yannan, "I, I..." He couldn't tell because he really didn't want it In her mind, he was just as bad as her ex-husband.

Wang Zongxiu also realized this, and couldn't help but tearfully said: "If you had told me directly at the beginning, maybe I would scold you, and I can't let you use such rude methods to solve the problem... But at least I won't feel bad ..."

Don Yannan admitted his mistake honestly, "Zongxiu, I'm sorry, I was wrong."

Wang Zongxiu smiled with tears, and asked again: "Will you dare to hide it from me in the future?"

"Don't dare again! In the future No one dares to hide my wife from anyone!"

"Then let me ask you, you went out to eat with Zhizhi at noon, and you came to confess your mistake to me in the afternoon..." "

Yes, Zhizhi scolded me bloody! Daughter-in-law, Zhizhi is too fierce, fortunately you are not like her..." "

Then Zhizhi is still our benefactor! I have to thank her very much!"

"Our benefactor? Daughter-in-law, you forgive me, don't you? "

I don't want to forgive you either! But if I don't forgive you, Xingxing will be too pitiful... She has lost her mother's love once, and if she loses it again... She is so smart, I'm afraid she will think too much." "Daughter-in-

law You are so kind!" Bie Yannan also felt extremely relieved.

It turns out that even couples shouldn't be self-righteous and use their own imagination to treat each other "good", and they have to communicate well!

So, Bie Yannan was going to continue chatting with his wife, "Daughter-in-law, I've already made up my mind, I really can't swallow this breath...so I have to take you to find Wang Ailin, I must let her know, try to What will be the end of breaking me and my wife! If I can't help but beat her...don't be afraid, daughter-in-law, I only beat bad people."

Wang Zongxiu was stunned, "Why are you beating her? Talk to me if you have something to say!" "

No, I can't help it... I feel bad when I think that this bastard almost made me lose my wife... this matter That's it!" Bie Yannan said, "Come on, you eat this apple first, then we will go down the mountain, I won't have a sex until I beat her shit out!" Wang Zongxiu:

...

She finally understood why her parents-in-law called Bie Yannan the "devil king of the world".

Of course, with Wang Zongxiu's obstruction, Bie Yannan didn't beat Wang Ailin after all.

On the contrary, under Wang Zongxiu's suggestion, Bie Yannan invited Wang Ailin to a state-run restaurant for a meal. All five members of Bie Yannan's family arrived, plus Wang Ailin.

Wang Ailin saw with her own eyes how Bie Yannan's family fell in love with each other, saw Xingxing's attachment to Wang Zongxiu, saw Xingxing and Yueyue getting along with her own eyes, and how Wang Zongxiu and Bie Yannan's son Chenchen liked the two sisters Yes... She saw the relationship between Bie Yannan and Wang Zongxiu even more.

Don't Yannan love Wang Zongxiu to the bottom of his heart, and Wang Zongxiu's pampered and coquettish actions...

Wang Ailin regrets it.

But she came to understand... It was impossible for her to tear apart such a powerful person; she also understood that Bie Yannan's love for her had already evaporated.

The next day, Wang Ailin set off back to Baishi, continued to fall in love with Gu Cong, and never came to Songshi in her life.

Zhizhi is very happy.

Because the second sister-in-law Wang Zongxiu made a special trip to thank her, and her complexion improved obviously... In the next ten days, she saw that the second sister-in-law was always smiling, and she began to gain weight slowly. The family atmosphere is truly harmonious and happy.

In the blink of an eye, it was July 15th.

On this day, 30 or 40 relatives and friends from the Li family in the capital came in a mighty way, and arrived in Songshi, preparing to attend the wedding banquet held by another family three days later...

Zhizhi suddenly became nervous.

Chapter 327

Li Shu and his parents led a huge group of relatives and friends to Songshi.

We haven't seen each other for more than half a month, but Zhi Zhi still misses Li Shu very much, so she ran over and held his hand, looked at Li Shu for a while, and asked, "Li Shu, what did you do, why did you look tanned again?" A circle around? Ah, have you not eaten for too long, why do I feel that you seem to have lost weight..."

Li Shu looked a little tanned and thinner, the original The inch board is longer than the ears, and looks a little rough on the outside, but he is in good spirits, with piercing eyes.

Li Shu chuckled, "There's too much work to be handed over, I'm really busy these few days."

He also looked at Zhizhi with a good eye.

The light, sun and ultraviolet rays in the mainland are not as strong as those on the islands. In addition, during this period of time, Zhizhi has not had a heavy workload. She goes to bed early and wakes up early every day, is diligent in exercising, and diligent in skin care... Now Zhizhi's skin is in an instant

. She has become much brighter, and because she sleeps well, eats well, and insists on exercising in the morning and evening, her energy is better, her body is slim and fit, and she is more beautiful.

Li Shu stared at Zhizhi bewilderedly, unable to move his eyes.

They held hands, you looked at me, I looked at you...

By the time they came to their senses, the Bie's family had already brought the relatives of the Li family and the Jiang family into the iron and steel factory guest house. Bie Yannan booked twenty rooms on two floors here before he settled the guests.

The group of relatives and friends from the Li family who came to pick up the relatives included:

--Li's father's parents are dead, and there is only one younger brother and one younger sister. Both the uncle and aunt are in the army. The uncle has a son and a daughter, and the aunt has two sons.

--Ms. Jiang's parents are still alive. There is also a brother and a brother in the family, both of whom are in politics. The uncle's family also has a son and a daughter, and the uncle's family has a son.

--Then there are the relatives and friends of the Li family and the Jiang family who usually have a relatively close relationship and walk around relatively closely.

--as well as a few friends who accompanied Li Shu to greet his relatives.

This time the Li family came to welcome the relatives, and Ms. Jiang gave Ying Yushi the list of the welcoming group early in the morning...not all the relatives of the Li and Jiang families came, basically each family sent a representative over.

But the only thing that changed was that Ms. Jiang's mother and grandma Jiang also made a noise to come.

Originally, Ms. Jiang considered that Grandma Jiang was getting old, so she wouldn't let her come, so she asked her to wait in the capital, but Grandma Jiang couldn't wait, so she insisted on coming... Bie Yannan immediately arranged another

room with the largest and most luxurious room. The room is dedicated to Grandma Jiang.

That night, people from Bie's family, Li's family and Jiang's family gathered in Grandma Jiang's room and began to identify relatives.

As soon as Grandma Jiang saw Zhizhi, she fell in love with it!

She took Zhizhi's hand, carefully looked at Zhizhi from head to toe, nodded in satisfaction, and said to Ms. Jiang: "You still have a good vision! You have chosen such a grandson-in-law for me, okay?" , Wow!" Then she took off a dark green emerald bracelet from her wrist, and put it directly on Zhizhi's wrist without any explanation.

Zhizhi was taken aback!

She is knowledgeable, and she can tell at a glance that this is a top-quality old jade bracelet, and it will be a jewel of tens of millions in future generations.

"Grandma, this is too expensive and I can't accept it." Zhizhi said hastily.

Grandma Jiang held Zhi Zhi's hand, not allowing her to take off the bracelet, and scolded: "If you dare to take it off, then I'll put two more on for you... unless you want to ruin my family! "

Ms. Jiang persuaded with a smile on the side: "Zhizhi, you take it, and you are not alone. In Nianzhi's life, there are five boys and one girl. Grandma has prepared them for you! Your big cousin , Second cousin is already married, when your two cousins ​​came in, grandma also gave them these things, you keep it!"

Zhizhi had no choice but to accept it.

Ms. Jiang whispered in Zhi Zhi's ear again: "When you get to Kyoto, grandma will give you another one!"

Zhi Zhi was taken aback.

However, Ms. Jiang was busy introducing Zhi Zhi's relatives, so she didn't say any more.

Grandma Jiang was the oldest, she made such a start, and other parents also began to send greeting gifts to Zhi Zhi.

The eldest aunt of the Jiang family gave Zhizhi a somewhat old-fashioned but very heavy gold ring; the younger aunt gave Zhizhi a pair of gold earrings with a very simple style. The second aunt of the Li family gave Zhizhi a white jade pendant with excellent water quality, and the aunt of the Li family gave Zhizhi a necklace of jasper beads... Only then did

Zhizhi realize it belatedly--Dare to love the Li family and the Jiang family In the past or a prominent home? Otherwise, how can you get such a good thing? And it's full of jewels!

However, Grandma Jiang explained to Zhi Zhi and the Bie family, "The wind direction is not very good recently. Although these things are handed down from our own family, and we are not afraid of people finding out the source, the impact is not very good. So these things... Zhi Zhi Zhi Zhi keeps it for herself, don't take it out at ordinary times!"

Zhi Zhi deeply agrees, and the Bies and his wife also nodded repeatedly.

These were all the things that the parents of Jiang Li's family handed over to Zhizhi in front of the Bies and his wife when they met with Zhizhi in private.

After coming out of Grandma Jiang's room, Zhi Zhi pulled Li Shu aside and asked, "Why did your family give me such a valuable thing?" Li Shu said with a smile: "You just take it when they give it to you

. Let's go! These are all favors, and we will have to pay them back in the future."

Zhi Zhi asked again, "Where did you get so many good things?"

Li Shu lowered his voice and said, "When our great-grandmother was in the old dynasty, She is a maidservant of the prince's mansion. Because of her good looks, she was adopted by the prince as a common room and she was pregnant with a child. She was clever, and when the war broke out, she immediately took away the treasures in the mansion with her big belly and fled. On the way, she gave birth to grandma , the women had to go through a lot of hardships to find their relatives, and then the great-grandmother lived as a distant relative of the Jiang family, remarried and had children..." The great-grandmother later gave birth to a son, but the eldest daughter

(Grandma Jiang) was the one she felt most guilty about. ). In order to clear her identity, she first put her eldest daughter in the foster care of her elder brother, and later adopted her own daughter again in the name of liking her daughter. This time difference is five years, that is to say, the great grandma has not seen her biological daughter for a full five years.

Later, before my grandma passed away, she left most of her good things to her.

Zhizhi understood, lowered her voice and said: "So, in the past, our grandma was still a prince in the palace."

Li Shu said seriously: "Don't talk nonsense, it doesn't matter whether our old Jiang's family or Lao Li's family, that's okay. They are all poor and lower-middle peasants with good roots!"

Zhi Zhi asked, "What about the white jade plaque from my second aunt and the jasper beads string from my aunt?"

Li Shu: ...

He then explained to Zhizhi again:

Li Shu's grandmother was also a noble daughter of the old dynasty. Once the war broke out, the whole family packed up their belongings and ran for their lives. When they encountered bandits on the way, they were desperate. The money was handed over to a pair of children, and they were hidden in the cellar, while she led the gangsters away, and finally jumped off the cliff unbearably humiliated.

At that time, Grandma Li was only eleven years old, and her elder brother was ten. With tears in their eyes, the brothers and sisters buried the treasure donated by their mother in the mountain, and then Grandma Li disguised herself as a man and joined her brother in the bandit den. The brother and sister worked in the bandit den for four years, and finally gained the trust of the bandit leader. Just at that time, when Hong Jun was suppressing the bandits, the brother and sister cooperated with Hong Jun inside and outside to take away the whole gang of bandits, and finally avenged their family.

Later, the siblings joined the army.

After liberation, the two revisited the old place, and suddenly remembered the things their mother left them, and hurried up the mountain in the middle of the night to dig...the things are still there! Even when the brother and sister were lurking in the bandit's lair, they buried some of the treasures given to them by the bandit leader here. Now that decades have passed, it is impossible for people not to think about taking it out and handing it in at this time. So the brothers and sisters simply split in half.

Speaking of this, Li Shu confessed: "They are all things that are not easy to see. You just need to know the origin. If the elders give it to you, you can take it. This is their kindness. Just be careful at ordinary times, let's not take it. It's good to come out to this world."

Zhi Zhi couldn't help muttering: "They're all good things, but unfortunately I can't wear them out..."

Li Shu said in a low voice, "From now on, you can wear them at home for me to see."

Zhi Zhi spat at him One sound. Li Shu suddenly remembered something

, and asked: "Zhi Zhi, you don't...you fell in love with my family's money, right?"

Nodding seriously, "Well, what you said makes a lot of sense."

Li Shu was in a hurry, "Aside from being rich, I have many advantages, for example, look at my face...is it handsome? And my muscles...hey, abs! Hey, biceps Muscle! Hey, touch my pectoralis major... Hey, do you really want to touch it? You pinch it hard, it's very elastic!

" He trembled, "Li Shu! You really look like a male peacock..." The

people who met that night were the immediate relatives of Bie, Li, and Jiang's family.

The next day, when Bie's family hosted a banquet for all the relatives of Jiang and Li's family in the small dining hall of the guest house, the relatives and friends generously handed over their share money to Zhi Zhi in advance.

Grandma Jiang was the oldest, and gave 200 yuan as a family money, the immediate relatives of Jiang Li's family gave 100 yuan as a family money, and the relatives of side branches and close relatives gave 50 yuan as a family money. As for the share money, Li Shu's childhood friend and iron buddies all gave twenty yuan of share money.

Just this time, Zhizhi collected more than a thousand yuan as part of the money!

On the evening of July 17th, Yanxi, Zhizhi's older brother, hurried from Kyoto to Songshi.

Bie Yanxi is now a student of the Medical University, and the school requires him to go to the hospital for an internship during the summer vacation. He also changed shifts for more than half a month, and only squeezed out a four-day vacation to rush back to attend his sister's wedding.

Don't Yanxi get angry as soon as she saw Li Shu, she swung her fist and punched Li Shu without saying a word -

Li Shu quickly blocked the fist of his friend and brother-in-law with his big palm, and said with a wry smile "Brother, don't piss me off. Even if you piss me off, don't slap people in the face, okay? I offended you, so I should slap you, but I'm going to marry Zhizhi in two days, you can't...让我顶着一脸的伤去迎娶栀栀吧?"

别燕西虽然很生气,但黎恕这话说得有道理,就把手抽了回来,然后狠狠地胖揍了黎恕一顿,一边While beating him, he scolded "If you dare to bully my sister again,

I will beat you to death" until his hands were tired, and then he calmed down.

When Zhizhi heard the news and rushed over, Bie Yanxi and Li Shu were squatting together, smoking a cigarette and chatting about their recent situation... Seeing Zhizhi approaching from a distance, they were so frightened that they ran quickly Throwing the cigarette butt aside. Li Shu also hurriedly took out two toffees from his pocket, and handed one to Bie Yanxi, and he quickly tore off the candy wrapper, and ate one too.

The two chewed for a while with toffee in their mouths...

Zhizhi rushed over, frowning and asked, "Are you two smoking just now?"

--Ying Yushi is a doctor, and the men in the family are usually strictly prohibited from smoking, and Zhizhi doesn't either. Let Li Shu smoke. But in this era where human feelings are the most important thing, there is no man who does not smoke. So everyone basically doesn't smoke at home,

Bie Yanxi: "No!"

Li Shu, "Nothing!"

Zhi Zhi, "Don't let me see you two smoking...or else, hum!"

Then she said again Greeting brother with a smile, "Brother, how are you doing?"

Bie Yanxi, Zhi Zhi and Li Shu sat in the small cafeteria of the guest house and chatted while eating.

After a while, Ying Yushi came with the guests again.

The people who came were relatives from other families in my hometown.

There are Biefengjun's elder brother's family, younger brother's family, fourth younger brother's family, and Zhizhi's grandma... There are always about forty people.

Tang Lanhua, Zhizhi's aunt and Bie Pengpeng's mother, smiled and said to Yushi, "His second aunt, in fact, it's good for us to live in your house, why spend money to let us live in this guest house... Tsk tsk tsk , This guest house is only for cadres to live in, right? How much is a room for a day?"

Ying Yushi said politely: "It's not convenient to live at home. ... Sister-in-law, you can live here with peace of mind!"

When Tang Lanhua grabbed Ying Yu, she asked again: "His second aunt, I heard that Peng Peng is not calling your parents now, but calling you... second uncle and second aunt?" "

Yes There is such a thing." Ying Yushi replied.

Tang Lanhua's eyes lit up all of a sudden, "So...me and our family are Bie Pengpeng's parents? You...wouldn't come to rob Pengpeng from us again?" Ying Yushi said implicitly

: "Pengpeng is already an adult, we can't stop her from doing what she wants to do."

Tang Lanhua was suddenly happy, "Really? Hahahahahaha, that's great! Great!"

Chapter 328

On the night of July 17th, it was only 8:30, and when it was raining, Zhi Zhi was urged to go to bed, "Tomorrow morning I have to get up early... go to bed right now!" No way,

Zhi Zhi was urged to go to bed .

She originally thought that she would not be able to fall asleep if it was too early, but she fell asleep in a daze.

Until I was shaken awake by my mother.

Zhizhi struggled to open her eyes, looked at the clock, and found that it was just four o'clock in the morning? ? ?

No wonder my mother urged her to go to bed so early yesterday.

After Zhizhi got up, she realized that the whole family had already woken up belatedly.

--Dad is moving a chair and standing at the door, pasting the red couplet of "Sweet Couples Made in Heaven".

--The eldest brother and the third brother are busy moving the extra furniture in the living room to the third brother's house, and put the tables and chairs borrowed from the neighbors in the living room, so as to free up more space for entertaining guests.

--The second brother and the second sister-in-law are busy making breakfast in the kitchen, their laughter and the sound of clanging pots and pans can be heard from time to time in the kitchen.

--Sister-in-law and Tangtang are checking Zhizhi's wedding dress on the sofa in the living room...

"Mom and Dad, eldest brother, sister-in-law, second brother, second sister-in-law, third brother...Tangtang, it's early! Why do you wake up so early!" Zhi Zhi Zhi Zhi yawned and asked.

Everyone in the family looked at her and smiled.

Ying Yu said with a smile: "It's the first time we marry our daughter, and everyone cares about it! Now, hurry up and wash up, your second sister-in-law has made your favorite pastry!" Zhizhi went to wash up according to her words, and

then Sit at the dinner table and have breakfast with the whole family.

Of course, the children of the third generation of the other family were not there. After all, they were still growing up, so it was too early to let them get up.

Zhizhi was still a little worried, and asked, "Weiwei and Yueyue are staying at home by themselves? Is it okay?"

The sister-in-law laughed, "Weiwei is already eleven! He is an older child... Today is a rest day, I told him yesterday, let him take care of his younger siblings, change clothes, wash up when he wakes up in the morning, and then take his younger brother Sisters, come here."

The second sister-in-law also smiled, "Don't worry, Yueyue Xingxing and Chenchen are at the sister-in-law's house, and they will come over by themselves when they wake up. But you, hurry up and have breakfast, and you have to change your clothes after eating , Clean up this house!"

Zhi Zhi looked at the breakfast on the table.

Wow, this is so hearty too!

--There are fat white and soft sugar cakes, boiled white porridge, several large plates of dumplings, fried eggs, fried peanuts, and fried pickles.

They are all Zhizhi's favorite food.

Originally, Zhi Zhi had no appetite because it was too early, but when she saw so many delicious food and smelled such a delicious food aroma, she immediately became hungry, "This is too delicious! Thank you The second brother and the second sister-in-law! Thank you parents, thank you elder brother and sister-in-law, thank you third brother, thank you Tangtang... Then I will start!"

Everyone laughed.

White sugar cake is actually rice cake. The best rice and the best glutinous rice are ground into powder, then mixed in proportion, added sugar to knead the dough, leaven, let it stand for fermentation, and then steam it in a pot.

This white sugar cake is soft when steamed, melts in the mouth, and exudes a strong aroma of rice and glutinous rice. It tastes slightly sweet and has a unique aroma of fermented glutinous rice... This is Zhizhi's favorite food

. none of them.

But because of the troublesome production process, Zhizhi has never been eaten since I went to Seagull Island.

Now that she ate the soft and sweet white sugar cake again, Zhi Zhi squinted her eyes in happiness, and ate three pieces in one go...so full that she couldn't even eat porridge.

The family likes to see Zhizhi eating.

Having something to eat means that the family is rich; being able to eat means good health.

Ying Yushi told the two daughters-in-law, "When we're done working today, let's make some more white sugar cakes, so that our in-laws can try too! The ones we made last night shouldn't be enough...Leave a portion for Nianzhi to eat. "

Shan Chaofeng and Wang Zongxiu responded in unison.

After breakfast, the female relatives began to dress up Zhizhi.

This is a simple age.

Most people's weddings are also very simple, basically there are a few necessary cutscenes: the

new couple's family will organize a bicycle convoy, the groom and the groomsmen will cycle through the streets together, then go to pick up the bride, and then walk around the street together , and go home. Next is the tea party, with a light meal for lunch, a banquet at three o'clock in the afternoon, a wedding banquet at five o'clock, and an end at seven o'clock.

Li Shu is an outsider in Song City, so the bicycle convoy was organized by Bie Er. He found a total of thirty-nine bicycles; besides Fa Xiao and the iron buddies Li Shu brought, there are ten other bicycles in the brother group. Here is a friend who don't call three times.

Last night, Biesan took Li Shu and his buddies to ride bicycles to familiarize themselves with the route. As for what time it was, Zhizhi didn't know... Right now, Zhizhi is sitting in the house and accepting the dressing up of her sisters-in-

law .

Her wedding dress was a three-piece suit: a long-sleeved shirt with red flowers on a red background, a knee-length A-line dress in the style of a big red sleeveless vest, and a small suit jacket with small red flowers on a white background.

It's mid-to-late July, and it's the hottest time. It's too hot to wear a three-piece suit.

Zhi Zhi originally refused to wear a three-piece suit, and wanted to wear a cooler short-sleeve and skirt...but the family members disagreed, and finally all the female relatives unanimously chose this set, thinking it was both dignified and elegant.

Zhi Zhi couldn't help but agree.

She changed into a red shirt with small white flowers on it, and a big red waistcoat skirt... The

female relatives immediately screamed,

"Ah, ah, our Zhizhi is so pretty!"

"My God, Zhizhi, why are you so beautiful!"

"Zhizhi, you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, really!" "

Sister, you are too beautiful! You are so cheap!"

Zhizhi It's ridiculous.

However, looking at her beautiful self in the full-length mirror, she couldn't help wondering what Li Shu's expression would be when he saw her.

The female relatives began to circle around Zhizhi.

Because the wedding dress was already ordered by Zhi Zhi when she returned home, and now she is wearing it... Everyone was surprised to find that Zhi Zhi's already slender waist has become thinner?

The female family members started chattering again,

"Zhi Zhi, why are you losing weight again? Obviously you haven't eaten too little these days..." "

Quickly let Zhi Zhi take off, I'll sew a few stitches on the inside of the skirt to close it up." Tighten your waist, otherwise it will be loose like a tent!"

"Sister, how did you manage to eat a lot and still lose weight? Teach me!"

"Zhizhi, I found that your waist seems to be thinner than your belly. Gone? How did you do it?"

Zhizhi pursed her lips and smiled.

She eats a lot, but in order to get rid of her tummy, she will be a beautiful bride on her wedding day... Not only does Zhi Zhi exercise with her father every morning and evening, she even does 150 belly rolls every morning, noon and night, each group Do 30, 5 groups each time.

Thankfully, she finally got rid of her soft belly, and now she looks much more muscular and well-proportioned. The female relatives hurriedly changed Zhizhi's skirt temporarily, and asked her to put it on again. Looking again, the bright red skirt fits very well, not only showing Zhizhi's slender waist that can be held by hand, but also matching her The skin is radiant and white.

Now that the wedding dress is ready, it's time to start making Zhi Zhi's hairstyle.

Zhizhi herself is very good at braiding, so she first braided two beautiful braids, then rolled up the ends of the braids and put them behind her head.

During these days, Zhizhi also wove a lot of peanut-sized butterflies with red wool, and bought a string of bright red plastic beads necklaces. Butterfly tentacles, I beg my father to help her put the thin iron wire on the wool butterfly when she is free...

Now, she asks her sisters-in-law to fasten these twenty or so small and delicate butterflies to hair clips with iron wire in her bun.

In this way, if you look at it from a distance, you can't see these hairpins in her hair. If you look closer, although it is full of red butterflies, it will only look good because each butterfly is small. , does not seem exaggerated.

Only when standing next to Zhizhi, can one see clearly how delicate and beautiful the butterfly on her head is!

"Such a clever idea, only we, Zhi Zhi, have it!" Ying Yu said with a smile.

The other female relatives responded one after another.

When Zhizhi returned to Songshi, Xu Yunduo gave her an unopened box of eye shadow and a lipstick. Zhizhi knows how to put on makeup, but she hasn't done it for many years, and her techniques are a bit rusty. These days, she has also been secretly putting on makeup at home, and then washing it off, just to get back the feel.

However, her foundation is already very good, and now she slowly traced her eyebrows in the mirror, put on blush, and then sipped on lipstick... she is already very good.

The family members were once again shocked,

"So our Zhizhi is so beautiful!"

"I always feel that it is too bad for Zhizhi to marry Li Nianzhi..."

"Zhizhi, are you really born to me? Why are you so beautiful? "

"Sister, how can you be so beautiful! I like you so much." "

Our Zhizhi is the most beautiful in the world!"

Zhizhi pursed her lips, and the beauty smiled, showing a shy face.

The whole family was immersed in her beauty, and they were stunned to see her.

At this time -

"Crackling!"

The sound of lively firecrackers is approaching from a distance.

Downstairs came the joyful and cheerful shouts of young men: "Farewell to Zhizhi! Li Nianzhi is here to marry you!"

Zhizhi smiled.

In this era, there is no custom that the groom must give out red envelopes and hide the bride's wedding shoes.

Other family members rushed to open the door.

Surrounded by everyone, Li Shu nervously stepped up the stairs step by step, and stood at the door of another house.

Tangtang was the youngest in the family, she stood at the door to stop him, and asked loudly: "What day is today?"

Li Shu followed the script given to him by other family members yesterday, and replied cautiously: "Today is Li Shu Li The day when Nianzhi and Bie Zhizhi got married!"

"Who are you?"

Li Shu said, "I, I am Li Shu, and I want to treat Bie Zhizhi well for the rest of my life." "

Who do you want to marry?"

Li Shu Forgive me, "I, I want to marry the most beautiful, gentle and cutest Bie Zhizhi!"

Everyone laughed.

Tangtang also smiled, and then continued to ask: "Then you entered our house, who are you from our family?"

Li Shu swallowed, "As long as I marry Zhizhi, from now on I will He is the son-in-law of another family, from now on I will regard Zhizhi's parents as my parents, and Zhizhi's brothers and sisters as my brothers and sisters!"

Tangtang smiled and called him "brother-in-law", then turned sideways to face him. The family yelled, "Sister! My brother-in-law is here to pick you up!"

In fact, at this time, many neighbors who came to see the excitement crowded in the corridor, and everyone watched the excitement happily.

Bie Pengpeng also hid in the crowd, watching this scene absentmindedly.

She clenched her fists tightly, feeling extremely lost in her heart.

Chapter 329

Li Shu stepped into the other house with excitement.

The living room of the other house has been emptied, leaving only tables and chairs full of the living room, and on each table are washed red apples, fried melon seeds, boiled peanuts, salt-fried pecans, candies and so on.

Zhi Zhi's brothers and sisters-in-law warmly greeted the group of brothers, "Come here... come in and sit down, eat sunflower seeds! Eat wedding candy!" Li

Shu was brought to the door of the wedding room by Tangtang.

He saw Zhizhi.

Zhizhi was sitting on the big bed covered with a big red sheet and quilt cover, looking at him with a smile on her face.

Li Shu's heartbeat stopped suddenly.

He looked at her in disbelief.

How could there be such a beautiful girl in the world? ? ?

Such a beautiful girl is his wife?

Is it... a partner who will share joys and sorrows with him and fight for a lifetime? ? ?

At this moment, Li Shu felt infinite guilt.

Such a beautiful and delicate girl should be held in the palm of her hand and carefully cared for and pampered...

But she said with pride that she wants to go to the island with him!

After a while, Li Shu's face turned red from being suppressed, and then he began to take a deep breath -

his eyes blinked red, and he saw Zhi Zhi waving at him with a smile, beckoning him to go over.

He passed.

Zhi Zhi also looked at Li Shu.

Uh, how should I put it, Li Shu should have had his head shaved last night, and then he shaved it back to an inch. The spirit is the spirit, but he looks a little silly... However, his facial features are too handsome, and his figure is also slender, tall and straight

. The muscular one, wearing a black tunic suit chosen for him by another family's wife, reveals a tall, thin and perfect figure, making people ignore his silly and narrow head.

Zhizhi quietly asked Li Shu, "Do I look good?"

He nods tearfully.

"Then do you like me?" She asked him sweetly again.

He nodded heavily.

Then he heard her giggle, "Li Shu, what you look like now... so silly, I really wish I had a camera to take pictures of your appearance... Then I can take the photo and laugh at you for the rest of my life Already!"

Li Shu's eyes filled with tears, he murmured: "Forever..."

Zhizhi pursed her lips and smiled.

Later, Li Shu brought Zhizhi downstairs in a daze, and under the amazed eyes of everyone, he rode a bicycle with Zhizhi on the back seat, leading the bicycle team to circle around the steel factory three times, and finally back again.

The first gift is done.

Next, the brother group led by Li Shu, and the sister group who came to accompany Zhizhi happily ate melon seeds and chatted at another house...

This was actually a blind date in disguise.

The elders on both sides left with great insight and went to the small cafeteria at the factory guest house, leaving the relaxed environment at home to the young boys and girls.

However, since most of the brothers came from Kyoto, and most of the sisters were locals from Matsushita, everyone knew very well that there was no future. But this did not prevent the young people from playing together. We played the game of drumming and passing flowers for a while, and then played the game of idiom solitaire for a while. The whole scene became a sea of ​​joy.

At lunch time, Bie Yannan and Wang Zongxiu brought people over to deliver meals, each with a lunch box. This is a simple meal. After eating, everyone sat on chairs and lay down on the table for a lunch break. At around three o'clock in the afternoon, Zhizhi, Li Shu, and the brotherhood and sisterhood went to the large cafeteria of the steel factory.

Once the young boys and girls arrive at the cafeteria, it's time to start working.

--Tangtang is in charge of collecting money and keeping records with a few girls.

--The girls are responsible for being clients, which party is the guest for the wedding banquet (is it the other father, the other brother, or the guest invited by Zhi Zhi himself), then the guests must be arranged to sit in the same place.

- There are no waiters for a banquet in the cafeteria, so the boys are responsible for looking after the guests.

--In addition, we have to invite a few girls with good drinking capacity to accompany Zhi Zhi, so as to prevent the accompanying female companions from helping to block the wine when the guests are toasting; .

The above things, no matter boys, girls or brides and grooms, must be rehearsed in advance and familiarized with.

On the other side, Ying Yushi took his daughters-in-law to count the ingredients nervously in the back kitchen, and was ready to deal with emergencies at any time; She was clearing her throat, reviewing manuscripts, reciting manuscripts, etc., and giving advice to the other party from time to time...

A girl from the factory, a girl named Ruanruan, ran over to Zhizhi, "Zhizhi, can you come here?"

Zhi Zhi was a little confused, but she followed Ruan Ruan to a place where there were few people, and then heard Ruan Ruan say: "Zhi Zhi, when I came here just now, I heard Peng Peng was arguing with someone, as if he was going to die... ...You, are you going to take care of it? Or should I tell Aunt Ying?"

Zhi Zhi frowned, "Who is she arguing with?"

Ruan Ruan thought for a while and said, "It should be with her own mother, you That uncle is noisy."

Zhizhi didn't want to take care of Bie Pengpeng's affairs at first, but she still asked, "Did you hear what they were arguing about

?

" So heartless? You are alone in the city eating hot food and drinking spicy food, but you can still watch me and your father and your brother drinking northwest wind in the countryside? Your brother is already twenty this year, and no girl is willing to marry him ...not because of poverty!"

"Pengpeng, listen to my mother, and you will give your brother the iron rice bowl job in the steel factory! You will follow mother home... Mother worked so hard to give birth to you, and you will be killed by your second uncle and second son." My aunt took you away, and you have no idea what mother thinks of you. Pengpeng, you go back with mother, let mother take good care of you, and make up for the regret that our mother and daughter have not been together for many years."

"Don't Pengpeng! Why don't you eat your child? Let me tell you, I am your mother, I gave birth to you in October of pregnancy, you have to listen to me! I don't care, today is July 18 , you must transfer your job to your brother before August 18th! Then obediently go back with me..." "

Hmph, don't, don't fool me. If you dare to play tricks... then I will Just come to your factory and make trouble with your leaders! Anyway, I'm not afraid of wearing shoes when I'm barefoot!"

After learning a few words, Ruan Ruan said to Zhi Zhi: "Peng Peng's mother's voice is loud, as if she is confident, so I can hear Clearly; but Pengpeng was standing far away, and her voice was quiet, so I couldn't hear what she said... I just knew that she was crying, and crying very hard..." Zhi Zhi

said to Ruan Ruan, "Thank you Ah Ruan Ruan, but don't worry about Peng Peng and her mother, our family is not easy to participate in, so just... Forget it, don't talk to my mother about it." Ruan Ruan nodded, and

then Sighed: "Oh, don't Pengpeng really lost his mind!"

Zhi Zhi patted her soft shoulder and dragged her to rehearse together.

Around five o'clock in the afternoon, everyone takes their seats.

Gradually, guests came one after another, and everyone followed the previous rehearsal... Ask the guests to sign and write blessings on the red paper, the girls collect money to register their names, and the other girls ask which party the guests belong to Yes, and then the guests are seated, and the boys warmly greet the guests.

Around six o'clock, the 120 round tables in the cafeteria were already full.

The guests are all here!

Factory Manager Wang will be the host of the wedding, because today is a wedding banquet, so please don't let Fengjun come to the stage and give a speech on behalf of the bride's parents.

Bie Fengjun's speech has been written for more than half a month, and it has undergone countless revisions. At this time, he stood on the stage and looked at his daughter... His eyes were red before he could speak.

It took about half an hour to memorize an eloquent manuscript. From Zhi Zhi's birth, until she insisted on going to the countryside... He and his wife showed pity, distress, helplessness and support for their daughter, and finally found out that their daughter's career was doing well. Now that his daughter is getting married, he and his wife can't change their mentality. They always feel that their daughter is still the little life who was babbling...

Most of the people present couldn't help crying.

Zhizhi also burst into tears.

Li Shu, who was sitting beside her, stretched out his hand and held her hand tightly, "Don't cry, marry me... It's not about separating you from your parents, but that you have a few more people who like you." Zhi

Zhi Nodding tearfully.

Then it was Li's father's turn to speak on behalf of the man's parents.

Li's father mainly talked about Li Shu's growth experience, and everyone knew that Li Shu was already so powerful at a young age!

In the end, Li's father solemnly stated, "Our whole family likes Zhizhi. It is a blessing for our family and a blessing for Li Shu that Zhizhi can marry into our family. We will cherish each other... From now on, we will be with Zhizhi's family It has become a big family, let us build our own small family well, and the big family will be good... the countless big families are good, and the whole country is good!"

Everyone applauded enthusiastically.

Finally, Director Wang invited Zhi Zhi and Li Shu to come on stage and speak to everyone respectively.

Li Shu stammered to assure everyone that he would take good care of and cherish Zhizhi, and would work hard in the future, not only to become the pillar of the family, but also the pillar of the country... Zhizhi just smiled and thanked everyone for their support

. I came to attend her and Li Shu's wedding, I hope everyone can eat well, and from now on, we must not only have a harmonious family, but also work smoothly...

Then Factory Director Wang announced with a smile: The feast has begun!

Everyone just started to feast on it.

Zhizhi sat down with Li Shu and their parents, and the parents urged them to eat more food to fill their stomachs, and then they had to sit at the table to toast...

When Zhizhi and Li Shu made a toast to Tang Lanhua and Bie Pengpeng's table-

Tang Lanhua asked Zhizhi, "Zhizhi, how much did you charge this time?"

Zhizhi frowned, "I don't know." I haven't asked yet."

Tang Lanhua said excitedly and exaggeratedly: "I know! I stood aside and watched those young girls keep accounts... You have two thousand yuan for this trip at least! I My dear boy, you people in the city are really rich! Those who come basically give two yuan, and some people don't come, and even ask someone to bring ten or eight yuan!" Then

Tang Lanhua turned her head and looked at the others. Pengpeng, his eyes were shining brightly, "Pengpeng, I heard that you are dating the son of Deputy Director Luo in the factory?"

Zhi Zhi looked at Bie Pengpeng.

Bie Pengpeng was also looking at Zhizhi.

For a moment, Bie Pengpeng, who was ashen-faced, said calmly: "Yes, I'm dating Luo Jianhua...and we're getting married soon." Saying this,

Bie Pengpeng stared at Zhizhi closely.

Zhizhi didn't even look at her, and led Li Shu to the next table to toast.

Tang Lanhua screamed excitedly from behind, "Really? Zhizhi can receive two thousand yuan for marriage, so you... must be able to receive two thousand yuan for marriage, right?" Zhi Zhi sneer.

Chapter 330

After the wedding banquet, Zhi Zhi and Li Shu stood at the door to see off the guests.

At about half past seven, almost all the guests left.

Only then did Zhi Zhi and Li Shu return to the cafeteria.

Previously, the brothers and sisters did not have a good meal in order to help entertain the guests. Now that the guests have all left, the chef in the cafeteria served four more tables of hot meals, and left after get off work.

Only then did the brothers and sisters sit down, Zhi Zhi and Li Shu also sat down, eating, drinking and chatting with everyone.

This meal lasted from seven o'clock to nine o'clock.

The brothers and sisters smiled and cleaned up the mess before leaving the cafeteria together.

Before disbanding, Zhi Zhi and Li Shu took out a stack of red envelopes and gave out red envelopes to every member of the brotherhood and sisterhood.

Each red envelope contained two dollars, and everyone received two red envelopes.

This is a very rich reward.

The young people were holding red envelopes, and everyone was jubilant.

The members of the sister group are all children of the iron and steel factory. Anyway, they are in the family compound, so there is no problem of safety or unsafety, just go home;

Everyone stood at the door of the cafeteria and bid farewell to each other.

Zhizhi and Li Shu walked towards home together.

Li Shu was a little nervous, "Zhi Zhi, can I stay in a guest house today? I, I'm scared to go to your house!" Zhi Zhi rolled his eyes at

him, "My mother and sister-in-law have spent so much effort to arrange it. How dare you stay in the wedding room?"

Li Shu murmured, "I won't let me touch you if you stay here... This is too much of a test!"

Zhizhi laughed out loud.

She also thinks her parents are very interesting.

Although she agreed to let her marry Li Shu, she always disagreed with her having intercourse with Li Shu, insisting that Zhizhi and Li Shu would only be allowed to have intercourse after the wedding banquet in the capital.

In Zhizhi's view, this is a typical fear of marriage. It's just that the parents are afraid of her daughter's marriage.

The young couple had only walked a few steps when they suddenly heard someone shouting "Zhizhi" not far away...

Zhizhi and Li Shu turned their heads and saw Luo Jianhua who was being supported by Bie Pengpeng and wearing a hospital gown.

Luo Jianhua stood under the tree and looked at Zhizhi. He couldn't tell what kind of emotion was in his eyes, but the smile on his face was always sincere.

Zhizhi stood still, but didn't intend to go over, just looked at Luo Jianhua with a smile, "Good evening!"

Luo Jianhua walked towards Zhizhi and Li Shu.

Don't support him.

Luo Jianhua stopped suddenly, and said to Bie Pengpeng very gently: "You don't need to help me, my leg is fine and I can walk around. Look, didn't I walk here from the hospital by myself?

" one white.

Luo Jianhua walked towards Zhi Zhi and Li Shu slowly, and said to Li Shu: "Nian Zhi, there is a red envelope in my coat pocket, please take it." Li Shu hesitated for a moment, then reached out his hand from Luo Jianhua's coat

pocket Take out a red envelope.

Luo Jianhua looked at Zhizhi, smiled and said: "Zhizhi, this red envelope is for me to wish you and Nianzhi... a happy marriage for a hundred years." With tears in his eyes, he said again: "Unfortunately, my My hand... was injured, so I didn't write it with my own handwriting, but I asked the nurses in the hospital to help me write the words on this envelope."

Li Shu handed the red envelope to Zhizhi.

Zhizhi took it and glanced at it. It read: [Wish:

Farewell Zhi Zhi Li Shu happy wedding, happy marriage for a hundred years.

Friends: Luo Jianhua Sincerely,

July 18, 1971]

Zhizhi smiled and said, "Brother Jianhua, thank you!"

Luo Jianhua nodded.

After a while, he asked again: "You... When are you leaving?"

Zhi Zhi said: "Tomorrow we will have a day off, and the day after tomorrow we will go to Yeya Mountain for a stroll, and the day after tomorrow we will go to Kyoto."

"Will you come back in the future?" Luo Jianhua said softly asked.

Zhizhi smiled and said, "Of course! Maybe... during the Chinese New Year."

Luo Jianhua nodded repeatedly.

The atmosphere suddenly became quiet again.

Just when Zhizhi decided to bid farewell to Luo Jianhua and go back earlier-

Luo Jianhua said again, "I...leave at the end of the month, if I can, maybe I...wouldn't come back."

Of course Zhizhi knew why.

--His family has forced him to the point of jumping off a building. I'm afraid he's already disappointed, and it's normal not to want to come back.

Zhizhi looked at Luo Jianhua's plastered arm, and said, "Then you are in a foreign country, so you have to take good care of yourself."

Luo Jianhua asked cautiously, "Then can I write to you?"

Just after finishing speaking, He looked at Li Shu, "I promise... I will only write work-related content."

Zhi Zhi chuckled, "Okay, I'll give you my address." She spoke generously He asked Li Shu for a pen and paper, wrote down his address, and handed the note to Li Shu.

Li Shu frowned, folded the note and put it in Luo Jianhua's coat pocket.

Zhizhi waved to Luo Jianhua, "Brother Jianhua, goodbye!"

She took Li Shu's hand and left.

Luo Jianhua stared blankly at Zhizhi's back.

After a while, he suddenly shouted at Zhizhi: "Farewell to Zhizhi! Let's compare... Ten years later, let's see if your Seagull Island is better, or my Black Crane Island is better...

" Just compare!" Zhizhi, who had already walked away, turned her head and shouted at Luo Jianhua, "I am with Nianzhi, we are two people... definitely better than you!"

Luo Jianhua laughed, and shouted back, "But There are 100,000 laborers in Heihezhou! I'm not sure I'll lose!"

Zhi Zhi replied, "We'll see-"

Saying that, Zhi Zhi hugged Li Shu's arm and went far away.

Luo Jianhua burst into tears.

He didn't know why he was crying.

But thinking about it, Zhizhi occupied all his thoughts during his entire adolescence. Today she is married, she will leave the day after tomorrow, and he will leave here at the end of the month... It seems to herald the passing of

his youth.

But soon, he adjusted his mentality.

Sometimes nothing can be broken but nothing can be built, right?

If the old things are not broken and discarded, there will be no new beginning.

After standing there for a long time, Luo Jianhua turned around and prepared to walk slowly back to the hospital.

Bie Pengpeng came up to meet him and called him, "Brother Jianhua."

Luo Jianhua said, "Pengpeng, you go back!"

Bie Pengpeng said tearfully, "Brother Jianhua, I want to talk to you."

Luo Jianhua He glanced at her and said nothing.

The two walked slowly towards the hospital.

After leaving the compound of the steel factory, Bie Pengpeng asked softly: "Brother Jianhua, can you...can you marry me?"

Luo Jianhua glanced at her and said, "Pengpeng, I have told you many times, I..."

"I know," Bie Pengpeng whispered, "I know you don't like me."

Luo Jianhua was a little puzzled, "You know? Then you still..."

Bie Pengpeng said quietly: "I, like you, want to leave here, but I don't have the slightest advantage. In terms of academic qualifications, physical strength... I'm better than you." The average girl is a bit stronger, but compared with men, I can't match it. So, I think..."

Speaking of this, Bie Pengpeng said: "To tell you the truth, the people in the compound now They are all watching my jokes. And I...everytime I think of the stupid things I have done, I want to slap myself to death!"

Saying that, don't cry, "Brother Jianhua, I regret it! I regret liking you, and regretting telling your mother... If I hadn't gone to inform you, you wouldn't have been forced to jump off a building by your mother! If I hadn't insisted on If I want to pretend to be Zhizhi and be with you, I won't... be abandoned by my family!" "I

am an abandoned baby, but fortunately I was adopted by my parents. Treated like sons and daughters...but I got a good hand and played badly!" Bie Pengpeng cried, "Brother Jianhua, I made a mistake, and I regret it! But... everything can't go back! "

Luo Jianhua was silent.

Bie Pengpeng cried for a while, slowly calmed down, and said, "Brother Jianhua, do you know? This time when Zhizhi and Nianzhi got married, my mother's family also came... She knows that my parents don't want me anymore, I know I'm dating you..."

Hearing this, Luo Jianhua hesitated to speak.

Bie Pengpeng smiled helplessly, "I know you don't like me, but what I did... will make that woman crazily grab your house... After all, compared to her, you are from the city. You have the right to be rich."

After a pause, Bie Pengpeng said, "And I don't object to her having such a misunderstanding."

Luo Jianhua was stunned, and he looked at Bie Pengpeng in surprise.

A trace of madness flashed in Bie Pengpeng's eyes.

She told Luo Jianhua her plan, "Brother Jianhua, that's what I think... My mother, on the one hand, is calculating my job, trying to force me to transfer the job of this iron rice bowl to my brother, on the other hand, she is preparing Going to your house to make trouble... Today, Zhizhi and Nianzhi got married, and they received about 2,000 yuan as a share, so she was sure that if I married you, it wouldn't be considered a bride price, and she would pay for the share money alone. You can also get two thousand yuan..."

"So, in order to get revenge on her for throwing me away, in order to get revenge on your parents for using old things out of my mouth... to hurt my father, my eldest brother and my sister-in-law. ...I decided to sell my job index first, and I will return the money I get to my parents! Originally, my job was obtained by my parents through their efforts...Isn't it? "

"Brother Jianhua, we got married in a fake way...we will leave as soon as we are married. As for the dowry and share money, let my real mother and your real mother dog-eat-dog! Her fighting power is no worse than your mother's, It will ruin your parents for sure! But I don't care, anyway, we have already left by then, and we have no plans to come back... Even if we do come back, it will be ten years later, so we can just wait for them! "

Speaking, Bie Pengpeng looked at Luo Jianhua, "Brother Jianhua, do you agree with me? You...do you want to take revenge on your family?"

Luo Jianhua looked at Bie Pengpeng with a look of shock.

--Pengpeng's plan is too crazy!

But she also asked him a question worth thinking about: Luo Jianhua, do you want to take revenge on your family members? think? Still don't want to? ? ? Luo Jianhua took a deep breath- of course he wanted to.

Not to mention how his parents favored his eldest brother and third younger brother because of his good conditions these years... Even this time when he jumped off the building, his mother just followed the ambulance to accompany him to the hospital. After knowing that he was not dead, he never went to the hospital again, let alone what to do with the medical expenses.

Bie Pengpeng is paying all the money for his hospitalization now.

Luo Jianhua stared at Bie Pengpeng for a long time, and asked: "Then...how do we have a fake marriage?"

Bie Pengpeng said: "We only hold a wedding, and don't go to get a certificate. After the wedding, we will leave immediately, you Take me to Heihezhou. After arriving in Heihezhou, no one there knows us anyway, we...don't tell outsiders that we held a wedding banquet anymore. Our relationship is just comrades, people we know ...Is this okay?"

Luo Jianhua shook his head slowly.

Bie Pengpeng was immediately discouraged.

Luo Jianhua explained: "Heihezhou is not something you can go to if you want, you must get the approval of your superiors, and then transfer the job there. But you are not the right person, Heihezhou will not accept you. And you still want to sell Work indicators, return the money to your adoptive parents... Pengpeng, it's not that I don't want to, but that your approach doesn't work at all."

Bie Pengpeng burst into tears, "So, that's how it is. !"

She was extremely disappointed.

Luo Jianhua stared at her blankly, and said, "There is another way..."

Bie Pengpeng immediately looked up, looked at him with tears in his eyes, and asked eagerly, "What way?" "

We get married and become real husband and wife. In this way, you can become my family member and accompany me to Heihezhou with me in a fair manner." Luo Jianhua said.

Don Pengpeng cried again, "But you...don't like me, you won't marry me."

Luo Jianhua was silent again.

He didn't know how to deal with this relationship that was constantly cut and messed up.

So he asked randomly: "Pengpeng, let's make a hypothesis, if we don't consider...how can we go to Heihezhou, just assume that we have already gone to Heihezhou, what do you want to do?" Bie Pengpeng said : "I've already made up my mind! When I arrive at Heihezhou, I'll find some work to do, even if it's just picking stones and laying bricks... It's not a problem, as long as I can support myself. In the next During the time, I started from the most basic work..."

"My brain is not smart, and I definitely can't do mental work. In the steel factory, my parents, brother, sister-in-law, including two younger sisters, they are too smart and powerful. They are my role models, but they also brought me A lot of psychological pressure."

"But in Heihezhou, I am alone, no matter if I am smart or stupid... no one will compare me with anyone, I can do my work with peace of mind... even if it is It takes me ten years to achieve what others have achieved in one year, which is progress for me!" Bie Pengpeng said, "Brother Jianhua, to tell you the truth, my biggest wish now is... to go to a strange environment and start over again. Start, and then support yourself."

Luo Jianhua looked at Bie Pengpeng in surprise.

In the past, he actually looked down on Bie Pengpeng a little bit, because this girl is really good at everything, and when he talked to her last time, she also made it clear that she wanted to follow him to Heihezhou, but Going as a member of his family, and the job she wanted to do was to take care of him.

If so, he absolutely cannot accept it.

He didn't understand her real difficulties until she carefully analyzed it to him.

Luo Jianhua also belongs to the elite class. He has never worried about study and work since he was a child. He can't experience the pain of being surrounded by elites when he is too mediocre.

But that doesn't mean mediocre people can't have dreams.

At this time, Bie Pengpeng thought of another possibility.

She asked Luo Jianhua uneasily, "Brother Jianhua, can you...marry me first, the kind that goes to the Civil Affairs Bureau to get a certificate? Then we go to Heihezhou together, and I will take care of you first, waiting for your hand and your After my injuries are all healed, I will look for a job... When I can gain a firm foothold in Heihezhou and support myself, we will... divorce?" Luo Jianhua looked at Bie Pengpeng with complicated eyes.

Bie Pengpeng lowered his head, "Of course, I know this is unfair to you... After all, you will become a second-married person in this way, and Tan Chunyu will definitely misunderstand... Even if you and Tan Chunyu fail, in the future Your real wife will also have a grudge... Forget it, just pretend that I didn't mention it!"

She said softly: "We won't discuss this topic anymore, I'll take you back to the hospital first."

The two silently After walking for a while...

Luo Jianhua suddenly said: "I am willing."

Bie Pengpeng suddenly opened his eyes wide.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

638K 66.6K 26
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
1.7M 95.5K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
59.7K 1.8K 17
Sometimes it's quite difficult to stay happy and positive. Things happen, and sometimes it seems like we just can't get over them. Here's my motivati...
1.6M 100K 40
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...