60s Delicate Beauty Island Fa...

By CNovel_Reader

60 Delicate Beauty Island Farming Author: Mu Xiayi Category: Rebirth through time travel Bie Zhizhi transmigr... More

Introduction
Chapter 1-10
Chapter 11-20
Chapter 21-30
Chapter 31-35
Chapter 36-40
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-60
Chapter 61-70
Chapter 71-80
Chapter 81-90
Chapter 91-100
Chapter 101-110
Chapter 111-120
Chapter 121-130
Chapter 131-140
Chapter 141-150
Chapter 151-160
Chapter 161-170
Chapter 171-180
Chapter 181-190
Chapter 191-200
Chapter 201-210
Chapter 211-220
Chapter 221-230
Chapter 231-240
Chapter 241-250
Chapter 251-260
Chapter 261-270
Chapter 271-280
Chapter 281-290
Chapter 291-300
Chapter 301-310
Chapter 321-330
Chapter 331-340
Chapter 341-350
Chapter 351-360
Chapter 361-370
Chapter 371-380
Chapter 381-400
Chapter 401-420
Chapter 421-440
Chapter 441-460
Chapter 461-480
Chapter 481-500
Chapter 501-520
Chapter 521-540
Chapter 541-560
Chapter 561-581

Chapter 311-320

388 4 0
By CNovel_Reader

Chapter 311

For a whole June, Seagull Island was like a war, with chickens and dogs jumping around every day.

Three people were separated at once, among them, Zhizhi was the soul of Seagull Island, Tao Rongye was the backbone, and Yu Lu was the leader... The rest of the educated youths were almost driven crazy!

Zhi Zhi appointed Shen Shuhua as the acting captain of the first production brigade, Long Qiang as the acting head of Seagull Island, Fang Lijuan as the head of the Shuangdao community team, and Fu Mingyu as the head of Justice Island... For a whole June, Zhi Zhi, Tao Rongye and Yu Lu did nothing but stare at their handover person.

Although it was chaotic for a while, it was still on the right track very quickly.

At the end of June, under the escort of Li Shu, Zhi Zhi was going to leave Seagull Island first.

On Zhengyi Island, the uncles and grandpas held a large bonfire dinner, salvaged a lot of fresh sea fish, and gave them to Zhizhi the beautiful shells, conch shells and pearls they had collected for a long time.

Grandpa Braid took Zhizhi's hand and wiped away tears, "The big boss has been away for more than two years, and now the little boss is leaving too..."

Zhizhi held Grandpa Braid's hand instead, "Tang Niang will come back, I Also."

"I'm old, and I don't know how many years I can live! What if I don't wait for you to come back... what should I do?" Grandpa with braids cried.

Zhizhi scolded and said: "Come on, Grandpa, don't act too much! Now if you are asked to wrestle with Li Shu, he may not win you! You are in your prime! What are you talking about!" Grandpa with braids I smiled embarrassedly.

Zhi Zhi said to him again: "Grandpa, it will be at least three years since I left. Shall I arrange two tasks for you?"

Zhizhi smiled and said, "The first task is... when I come back, I want to see the No. 3 C-grade rice planted all over the slope!"

--The No. 2 rice is already a relatively stable high-quality rice. The No. 3 series of rice is still under development. It is a re-optimized experimental variety based on the original No. 2 high-quality experimental rice.

Before this year, No. 3 rice was only cultivated in the experimental greenhouses of educated youths.

It was not until this spring that Zhizhi asked everyone to try planting No. 3 rice in their private plots. It has just headed now, and looking at the growth, the No. 3 C-grade rice is indeed very different from other rice.

"This is no problem! Put it on me!" She slapped her chest loudly, and then asked, "What's the other task?"

Zhizhi pursed her lips and smiled, "This is the second task...Grandpa, you Find me a new grandma?"

Hearing this, Grandpa Braid was stunned.

His ferocious face was instantly blushed, and he said coyly, "Oh, I can't do it, I can't do it! I, I'm already sixty..." "

What's wrong with being sixty?" Zhizhi said, " Grandpa with braids is in such good health, it will be no problem to live to be a hundred years old! So isn't there still half of the life left? Grandpa, during the Chinese New Year this year, you should also go to Pearl Mountain with Uncle Yao Bring a new grandma back!"

Braided Grandpa opened his mouth wide, and after a long pause, he suddenly became excited, "Okay! Okay! Then I'll listen to Zhizhi!"

Zhizhi smiled.

Then she turned around and saw the fat uncle hiding in the corner and crying.

Fat Uncle is huge, with a figure of about 1.9 meters and a weight of nearly 300 catties. He was squatting in the corner, about the same size as Zhizhi standing there. Don't look at his tall and strong appearance, but he is actually very delicate in emotion, sensitive and kind-hearted.

Now he was squatting in the corner and crying very restrainedly, but his sad crying could be heard in the entire Justice Island cafeteria.

Of course, if he didn't restrain himself and wept loudly, he could be heard clearly from the side of Justice Island and from the side of Seagull Island Barracks.

Zhizhi went over and poked his thick back, and called softly, " Uncle Fat?

" I can't bear you!" the fat uncle cried.

"Then turn around and look at me!"

"What's so good about you? Why should I turn around and look at you? I won't turn around, I just like this!" Having said that, the fat uncle turned his head to look Zhi Zhi took a look.

Zhi Zhi saw him crying with red eyes, snot and tears all over her face...

She was moved and said to the fat uncle: "Fat uncle, don't cry, I will come back!"
The fat uncle looked at the petite and beautiful The little girl was crying so hard that she was about to cramp, "You... you are so small, I can throw you away with one finger! What if someone bullies you outside!" Saying that, the fat uncle Unable to bear it any longer, he raised his fist the size of a soup bowl and started beating his chest, making a loud bang.

Zhizhi didn't know whether to laugh or cry, "Uncle Fat! I have Li Shu by my side!"

"He...will he stay with you all the time?" Uncle Fat asked immediately.

Li Shu stood aside and immediately assured the fat uncle, "Uncle, don't worry, I will always be with Zhi Zhi, take good care of her, and protect her!" The fat uncle turned his anger into joy, and said to Li Shu : "Zhizhi likes to eat Huajiaolong (lobster)!" Then she looked at Li Shu expectantly.

Li Shu: ... I'm really sorry, the geographical location of Huai'an is a bit like Lin City, with an outlet to the sea but not close to the sea.

So Li Shu can't guarantee that he will be able to take Zhizhi out to sea to catch lobsters. The fat uncle couldn't wait for Li Shu's response, so he burst into tears again, "After Zhi Zhi left, I won't even be able to eat a sea prawn!" He cried again and was about to pass out.

Zhi Zhi persuaded with a smile: "Uncle Fat! I don't eat the flower-footed dragons outside! I only eat the flower-footed dragons from our Justice Island! Besides, our Justice Island is close to the sea, and Huai'an is also close to the sea! If you miss me Now, you can go to Huai'an by boat! Take the sea fish you caught and bring it to me to eat!"

The fat uncle was taken aback for a moment, and then he was overjoyed!

--Yeah, why didn't he think that Huai'an is also close to the sea? Okay, okay, then when he is free, he will study how to get to the waterway, and then he will catch fish and send it to Zhizhi! Hey, Zhi Zhi is still smart!

"Okay! That's the deal!" The fat uncle finally smiled through his tears.

Next, Zhizhi also assigned three tasks to Fat Uncle:

1. Complete the large-scale fresh sea fish capture and sales needs of the Shuangdao community team.

Second, assist Chen Yuejin to build a marine fish breeding base within one year.

Three, go to Pearl Mountain, marry a daughter-in-law and come back to have a baby.

When Zhizhi was talking about the first two tasks, Uncle Fat listened very carefully.

When he heard the third mission...

Uncle Fat was stunned!

He almost suspected that he heard it wrong, "Zhizhi, the third mission... what is it?"

"Marry a wife and have a baby!" The others laughed and booed.

The fat uncle's fat face instantly turned into a red lantern.

He shyly said "Okay"...

Then he was afraid that Zhizhi would not be able to hear clearly, so he roared majesticly, "Okay-"

Everyone laughed.

Afterwards, the atmosphere became much more enthusiastic and joyful, and other people stepped forward one after another to express their reluctance to Zhi Zhi.

Zhizhi greeted everyone with a smile, her voice became a little hoarse when she spoke.

A cup of golden cherry fruit juice suddenly appeared in front of me out of thin air.

Zhi Zhi turned her head and saw Tao Rongye.

Tao Rongye looked at Zhi Zhi with red eyes, and moved his lips... It seemed that he wanted to confide in a thousand words, but in the end he only said one sentence, "From now on... you must take good care of your body." Zhi Zhi nodded Nod, and smiled at him, "You too."

Tao Rongye stared at her blankly for a while, and water gradually appeared in his eyes.

He took a deep breath- and turned to leave.

Li Shu hastily brought over a glass of golden cherry fruit juice, only to find that Zhi Zhi already had a glass in his hand?

"Who gave you this?" He asked curiously.

Zhizhi smiled and took the golden cherry fruit juice from Li Shu's hand, and then gave Li Shu the glass that Tao Rongye gave her, and the two drank the sweet and sour juice together.

This day's dinner was very rich.

There is Zhizhi's favorite blue-footed flower dragon, as well as huge sea fish...

And this time, all of them are cooked according to Zhizhi's favorite cooking method, all of which are light dishes.

Let's eat, drink, laugh and play games. , until the climax of the moon.

Zhi Zhi was so sleepy that she fell asleep.

Li Shu was about to leave with Zhi Zhi in his arms. Before leaving, he bid farewell to the uncles and grandpas on Justice Island, "We will leave early tomorrow morning...the uncles and grandpas don't need to send them off anymore." Everyone nodded with tears in their eyes.

Li Shu hugged the sleeping Zhizhi and returned to the educated youth dormitory on Seagull Island.

After setting up his beloved girl, he kissed her lightly on the forehead, and sighed: "I know Tao Rongye gave you that glass of golden cherry fruit juice... But, for the sake of your proper handling, I won't give it to you." Get jealous! Tao Rongye is already twenty-two, I hope that after we leave, he can gradually forget about you and meet the girl he likes sooner." Saying this,

Li Shu pulled the thin quilt for Zhi Zhi, covering her OK, left her room.

Zhizhi fell asleep peacefully with her eyes closed, the corners of her mouth slightly curved.

At dawn the next day, Zhi Zhi got up early to take a shower.

As soon as she came downstairs with her small luggage, she saw a neat group of friends, all standing with red eyes waiting for her at the entrance of the cafeteria.

Inexplicably, Zhizhi also had red eye circles.

Hong Hehe cried and ran over and hugged Zhizhi, "Zhizhi! You have to come back sooner!"

"I will definitely come back sooner!"

Gao Tiantian also cried and stepped forward to hug Zhizhi, "Zhizhi Zhi, don't wait until you finish your studies in three years... come back to visit us during the summer and winter vacations, okay?

"Let's write a letter!"

"I will!"

Fang Lijuan cried and hugged everyone, "Zhi Zhi, you also... miss us!"

"Okay..."

Zhi Zhi cried out of breath, " When I'm not around, you have to take good care of yourselves, take good care of Seagull Island, unite and love, we Seagull Island... will always be an inseparable group!" Everyone cried, but they all responded in unison,

"Okay! Zhizhi, we all listen to you!"

"We Seagull Island educated youth... Even if we are separated for a short time, we will eventually reunite!"

"Zhizhi, you have to take good care of yourself when you are away from home!" "

If someone If you bully you, write a letter and tell us, we will go to Huai'an to vent your anger on you!"

From the foot of the mountain came Li Shu's voice calling Zhizhi.

Zhizhi wiped away her tears and said, "Okay, I'm leaving... everyone, goodbye!"

Gao Tiantian showed a bundle to Zhi Zhi, and said, "Zhi Zhi, there are steamed buns, eggs and steamed buns inside, you and Li Shu take them to eat on the road, it's a bit heavy, let Long Qiang take you down the mountain!" Zhi

Zhi Nodding, he turned his head and walked down the mountain.

Long Qiang followed behind her, carrying the burden.

After walking a few steps- the sporadic singing of the educated youths suddenly sounded,

"Outside the long pavilion, beside the ancient road, the wild grass is green all over the sky... the evening wind blows the sound of willows and flutes, and the sunset is beyond the mountains. At the

end of the sky, at the corner of the sea, half of the friends are scattered ..."

Zhizhi couldn't bear it any longer, and cried while hugging her little burden.

She and Long Qiang walked down the mountain and met Li Shu.

Long Qiang handed over the heavy burden full of ingredients to Li Shu, and waved to Zhi Zhi with tears in his eyes.

Zhi Zhi also cried and waved to Long Qiang.

She was supported by Li Shu, got into the boat and sat in the cabin.

Li Shu propped up the long penny, pushed the boat away from the pier, Long Qiang stood at the pier, reluctantly waving at Zhi Zhi - the boat gradually drifted away.

Zhi Zhi managed to pack up the sadness of parting, but suddenly heard Li Shu say: "Zhi Zhi, they are all here to see you off." Hearing this,

Zhi Zhi turned her head to look, and couldn't help being stunned.

--In the distance, there are hundreds of small boats forming a line one after another! With such a large scale, all the uncles and grandpas on Justice Island must have been dispatched! Zhi Zhi could even vaguely hear the fisherman's song shouted by the uncles and grandpas!

Zhizhi couldn't help crying again.

Li Shu rowed the boat and continued to drive towards Lin City.

Uncles, grandpas, and the others lined up not far or near--

And when Li Shu rowed his boat past Dongling Island, Xiling Island and Pumpkin Island, he could see people from each island gathered on the mountain peaks, shouting at Li Shu and Zhi Zhi's boat :

"Zhizhi! You-you have to-early-come back-come-ah!"

"Zhi-Zhi, have a good journey! Be safe and sound!"

"Zhizhi-we don't want you to leave!"

" Zhizhi! Come back often!"

Zhizhi burst into tears.

But the uncles and grandpas originally agreed not to send them away, but they stubbornly sent Li Shu and Zhizhi to the mouth of Linshi.

They roared and sang fisherman's songs in unison, until they saw Li Shu get off the boat with Zhi Zhi and leave...then they returned sadly.

Chapter 312

Zhi Zhi and Li Shu went to Lin City and started a long train journey.

This is the first time since Zhi Zhi went to the countryside to jump in the queue, she went home to visit relatives, and the luggage she wanted to bring home was like a mountain!

Li Shu has already run twice ahead of time, collecting Zhizhi's beautiful shells, conch shells, starfish, all kinds of dried seafood, and various mountain products and agricultural products produced by Seagull Island, and even twenty catties of rice... ...I checked luggage for the train.

Even so, now Zhi Zhi and Li Shu also got into the car carrying, carrying, carrying, carrying, and carrying large and small bags of luggage.

Gao Tiantian prepared a lot of food for the two of them. There was a lunch box full of fried lard residue with pickled vegetables, two large lunch boxes stuffed to the brim with white rice, eight big steamed buns, eight vegetarian stuffed buns, eight belt Boiled eggs in shells, and freshly picked moon puffs in an enamel cup with a lid...

In addition, Zhi Zhi also brought a pack of milk powder that was opened but not finished.

Relying on so much food, Zhi Zhi and Li Shu didn't even buy food two days before boarding the train.

On the last day of the transfer, the two of them finally ran out of food. At meal time, Li Shu went to the dining car on the train to buy a box of white rice, a box of braised pork and a box of tomato and egg drop soup...

Zhi Zhi took two bites, the rice grains were too hard like leftovers after being heated up but not thoroughly heated , most of the braised pork is fat, she can't eat it.

Li Shu was afraid that she would starve, so he insisted on forcing her to eat.

Zhizhi had no choice but to eat a little bit of rice, soaked in hot soup, and spent more than an hour counting the rice grains.

Li Shu looked at her and sighed, "What a coquette! When we go to Huai'an in the future, let's rent a house! Then I will cook for you." Zhizhi gave him a sideways look, and turned to look out the car window. scenery.

To be honest, she has been away from home for four years.

The closer I am to returning home, the more timid I feel about being close to my hometown.

Zhizhi couldn't help but whispered: "Actually, my parents are here this time... I think they look a lot older, and I don't know what happened to my brothers, sisters-in-law, and sisters." Li Shu, "Don't you know when you go back and see it?"

Zhi Zhi asked Li Shu again, "What about me? These years... have I changed much?"

Li Shu said, "It's getting better and better."

Zhi Zhi blushed , He turned pale, "I'm serious!"

"I'm serious too!" Li Shu said.

Zhizhi snorted lightly, and turned her head to ignore him.

Li Shu saw that she was really angry, so he coaxed her again, "You have changed a lot, and you look much healthier than before. Furthermore, your temperament has changed. Before... you were quite insensitive, and your eyes were cold, as if everything was indifferent to you. It's like you have nothing to do with it. Now it's a little sun, shining..."

Zhi Zhi then turned her head and looked at him with a smile, "Continue to praise!"

Li Shu: ...

"I'm serious!" Li Shu said.

Zhi Zhi smiled, "I'm serious too!"

Li Shu smiled, leaned over and whispered in her ear: "My wife is not only beautiful, but also capable of work, and has a gentle and considerate personality...I am now I just look forward to September, when my wife and I will go to Huai'an together. I will rent a house with a yard, rent some vegetables in the yard, and cook for my wife every day... I will take my My daughter-in-law has grown fat and fat for nothing, let her give me a fat girl!"

Zhizhi spat at him with a flushed face.

"Do you want to continue boasting?" Li Shu asked her in a low voice.

Zhi Zhi chuckled lightly, "...Yes!"

Li Shu also blushed, "Then I'll just say...one child is not enough, we have to have two! Think about it, we have two parents here, and only one child. Grandma wants to see her grandson, and grandma also wants to see her grandson... what should I do? Well, in my opinion, it's best to have one, grandma, grandma, us, and... the children come in rotation..." Zhizhi snorted, "You go to give birth!"

Li Shu looked at his daughter-in-law's shy smile, and his heart blossomed with joy.

He has always felt that in his relationship with Zhizhi, he has paid far more than Zhizhi... Zhizhi, she is really a little too sober.

But now, he felt that he was not the only one who contributed to this relationship and this marriage. Zhizhi also likes him, but she is more reserved.

It doesn't matter, he already thinks that this is already very good.

Finally- and the train arrived at Songshi Railway Station.

Zhi Zhi and Li Shu got out of the car with their bags on their backs, and left the station again.

After being away from home for so long, Zhizhi felt that... even this train station looked a little strange.

At the exit of the station, Zhizhi saw it at a glance-a porter on a wheel was holding a card that said "Pick up, don't know Zhizhi at the steel factory", and the handwriting was very familiar, it should be her Written by my second brother.

Zhi Zhi and Li Shu looked at each other.

The two squeezed past, and Zhizhi said to the porter: "Brother, I am Bie Zhizhi!" The porter looked Zhizhi up and down, "Your brother paid me to wait here! I have been waiting for you for two days Hurry up, put your luggage in my cart, and you two come up too..." "

Hey, thank you, brother!"

Zhizhi and Li Shu stuffed all the luggage into the wheelbarrow In the car, and then the two also got into the car.

The porter pedaled the wheeled cart, carrying Zhi Zhi and Li Shu to the steel.

Zhizhi raised her eyes and looked at this... a city that seemed strange but familiar to her.

"Hey, in just four years, Song City has changed a lot!" Zhizhi sighed.

The porter heard it, and said with a smile: "Little sister, my old Zhu Ke has never left this city... Why do I feel that Song City hasn't changed at all in these few years?" Zhizhi didn't speak.

Zhi Zhi didn't know how to express this feeling.

On the surface, the city does not seem to have changed much. However, there has been no new infrastructure construction in the past few years, some sections of the concrete road have become dilapidated, and the houses on both sides of the road look more and more old...

Li Shu also looked at the city, feeling a little emotional, "I grew up here. I didn't leave until I was eleven... How should I put it, this feeling is like... It's still the city in my memory, but it doesn't feel like that anymore." Zhizhi nodded repeatedly.

The porter smiled and said, "You two are the educated youths who came back to visit relatives!"

"Yes, brother, how did you know that?" Zhi Zhi asked.

Porter, "Because this kind of polite words... ordinary people can't say it, only educated youths can say it!"

Zhi Zhi and Li Shu couldn't help laughing.

After a while, the porter turned a corner along the road on his wheelbarrow--

as the distance from the steel factory got closer, Zhizhi also became more and more familiar with the buildings on both sides of the road.

"Li Shu! Do you remember this place? This is an ice factory! The snow brick ice cream here is very delicious! Let's buy it later!" "Look, Li Shu,

Dongfanghong canteen ! It's delicious..."

"Look over there, Li Shu! Yongshun Cafeteria! The fried shrimp crackers here are very, very delicious!"

"Li Shu..."

Zhizhi chattered excitedly.

Li Shu smiled and listened to her calling his name in a sweet voice.

After a while, the porter arrived at the gate of the steel factory's compound on a wheeled cart.

Zhi Zhi and Li Shu got out of the car and unloaded their luggage, Zhi Zhi asked the porter how much the trip would cost.

The porter waved his hands again and again, "No, no, no! Your brother has already given me money! He paid me one yuan to hire me, and I only waited for two days before I got you... I have already taken advantage! Come home, little girl! From now on, come to me, Lao Zhu, to pick up people and pick up goods..." Then he said in a low voice, "But keep a low profile... let's go!"

Zhizhi smiled and waved to the porter, and carried the big bag with Li Shu The small package rushed home.

As soon as you enter the yard -

you meet a familiar face head-on.

Zhi Zhi was stunned, and the man was also stunned.

The other party was a pretty young woman, she first stared at Zhi Zhi for a while, and then asked: "Are you..." Zhi Zhi had already recognized her, "Sister Pan! I am Zhizhi!"

--Sister Pan is The best friend of Shan Chaofeng, Zhizhi's sister-in-law, lives in the same building as another family!

Today the unit sent her out to run some errands, so she went home to get her things first, but just after leaving the family compound, she saw Zhi Zhi, whom she hadn't seen for a long time!

Sister-in-law Pan was taken aback for a moment, and then she was overjoyed, "Oh, Zhizhi? Zhizhi is back! Oh my God... I heard that you are coming back soon, and your sister-in-law has been talking about it all day long these days! Oh, this is... ..." She saw the handsome and handsome Li Shu standing next to Zhizhi again.

Zhi Zhi introduced: "Sister-in-law Pan, he is my target Li Nianzhi, and he used to work in our factory." When

Sister-in-law Pan got married, Li Shu and Ms. know. But Sister-in-Law Pan has often heard Shan Chaofeng talk about her sister-in-law, so she understands Li Shu's basic situation.

Li Shu hurriedly greeted Mrs. Pan.

Mrs. Pan patted Li Shu's shoulder happily, and said excitedly: "You two are really suitable for each other..."

Then she quickly said: "Oh, you have so much luggage, come on, let me carry it for you, and I will take you back first... "Speaking, without any explanation, he took the heavy luggage from Zhizhi's hand.

Zhi Zhi had no choice but to thank Mrs. Pan.

Aunt Pan asked again, "By the way, Zhizhi, it's still time to go to work. Do you have the key to your house?"

Zhizhi shook her head.

"It's okay, I'll find someone for you to help you call your sister-in-law for you!" After saying that, Mrs. Pan led Zhizhi to the family building, and when she saw a person on a bicycle on the way, she immediately called out He, "Xiao Li! Xiao Li... Please run an errand! Go to the finance department to find Shan Chaofeng, and tell her that her sister is back! Just arrived, let her come over and open the door!" The man nodded, and the car leader turned his head. I went around and went back.

Zhizhi suddenly remembered something, and asked Sister Pan, "Sister-in-law Pan, did my sister-in-law... suffer a big grievance that year?"

Sister Pan's face changed, "Why not!"

Then she sighed, "Forget it , It's been such a long time! Your sister-in-law didn't want to stay in the financial office anymore, so she filed a report to apply for transfer, but was comforted by the old factory manager. After the old factory manager retired, the factory manager Wang was promoted After getting up, your sister-in-law was promoted to be the deputy chief of the finance department! This is the trust of the factory director in your sister-in-law..." "It's not me, this

person is not afraid of being crooked! As long as you work hard, the masses Your eyes are always sharp! Both of your sisters-in-law are good! Your older brothers are also promising, that is..." At this point, Mrs. Pan glanced at Li Shu, showing a hesitant expression.

--Sister-in-law Pan is a classmate of Shan Chaofeng. She and her husband were both assigned to work in a steel factory after they got married. The parents-in-law from the country followed her into the city and insisted on setting up rules for her, tortured her a lot, and made her cry every day, wishing she could get a divorce.

But her natal family is thousands of miles away, and the only one who gets close to her in this factory is her best friend Shan Chaofeng.

Shan Chaofeng has a good relationship with her mother-in-law Ying Yushi, and Ying Yushi also takes good care of Xiao Pan.

Sometimes she heard Xiao Pan crying at home downstairs, or heard Xiao Pan's parents-in-law yelling and cursing, so she immediately sent her daughter-in-law to knock on the door. Going away is actually asking her to go to another house to catch her breath. Then go to the trade union and women's federation, and bring people from the trade union and women's federation to work for Xiaopan's in-laws.

In this way, as long as Xiaopan's parents-in-law acted as a demon, Ying Yushi who lived downstairs would do the same thing... After a

long time, Xiaopan's parents-in-law didn't dare to torture their daughter-in-law anymore, and finally had to sneak back to the countryside .

Just because of this, Xiao Pan was very concerned about the kindness of other family to her.

At this time, Zhizhi said again: "Sister-in-law Pan, Li Nianzhi and I have already obtained a marriage certificate. Our family affairs are also his affairs. You don't have to be shy! If you have anything to say, just tell me in front of him. ... As for me, I am the youngest in the family, but I am far away from each other. Just because of the four words of far fragrance and near smell, my parents, brother and sister-in-law will let me go, and I still have weight in our family. Just say it!"

After hearing Zhi Zhi's words, Auntie Pan frowned, "Zhi Zhi, come back and take care of your fourth sister! Hey, I'm an outsider, and I feel...don't catch up like this. Going to kneel and lick Luo Jianhua, what does she, what does she think of your family? Your parents have worked so hard to raise her, and they are unwilling to go to the countryside because of her as an adopted daughter, so they sent you, a spoiled biological daughter, to the countryside..."

Said , Mrs. Pan babbled on several things:

--Due to insufficient supply during the Chinese New Year, and wanting to buy a sumptuous New Year's Eve dinner, the day before New Year's Eve, every household has to send people to the gate of the state-run vegetable market to queue up all night, trying to buy pork early in the morning. If you fall behind, even if you have money and tickets, you won't even be able to buy bones!

Don't Pengpeng volunteered to queue all night, but when he came back empty-handed, he cried and responded to the rain and said that the pork was sold out when it was her turn? !

There was nothing I could do, so when it was raining, I had to find a few close friends to share some pork and go home to make dumplings.

But when Ying Yushi went to borrow pork, he heard someone say, don't Pengpeng bought pork? More than one person saw her coming out of the state-run vegetable market carrying at least twenty catties of pork? !

On New Year's Eve, Wu Qin was holding a large bowl with a dumpling in it, and hurriedly came to other houses to deliver dumplings, and said to everyone she met: "Thanks to that child Peng Peng! She went to the state-run vegetable market in the middle of the night last night to queue up." I went and brought back twenty catties of pork to our family early this morning! Look at this honest child... I heard that Dr. Ying's family can't eat meat at the age of ten. It's a pity, so I gave them a bowl of dumplings Come here hahaha..."

Mrs. Pan didn't know how Wu Qin went to another house to show off.

But from that day on, everyone in the compound knew that Bie Pengpeng was pursuing Luo Jianhua, and that he was humbled to the point of dust.

When Mrs. Pan heard the rumors, she was still very angry and went to find Shan Chaofeng. It was only after asking Shan Chaofeng that...it was actually true? Then Mrs. Pan asked again, "Then you didn't educate Pengpeng well?"

Shan Chaofeng was also half dead from anger, and wiped her tears and said, "I said it! But what's the use of saying it? Wu Qin left that night Afterwards, she refused to eat a single bite, and hid in the house crying. Not only did she not eat the New Year's Eve dinner, but she also went on a hunger strike for four days! What about her, she didn't reply, but she just cried and refused to eat! We can see her starving Die? I have no choice but to stop talking about it..."

Mrs. Pan said two other things:

one was that when Ying Yu asked Bie Pengpeng to go on a blind date, Bie Pengpeng took Luo Jianhua's arm to go.

At that time, Ying Yushi introduced her son of the director of the hospital, a very good young surgeon. In the end, Don Pengpeng asked the blind date partner to look at Luo Jianhua's feet-on Luo Jianhua's toes, the nails had grown into the flesh.

The young doctor didn't say anything, and made an appointment with Luo Jianhua to go to the hospital the next day. The next day, Bie Pengpeng also accompanied Luo Jianhua. The young doctor helped Luo Jianhua pull out his toenails, healed the wound, and bandaged it up. He didn't even charge for it...

As a result, Wu Qin went to the hospital to ask Ying Yushi to make trouble one day later, saying that the young doctor had cured her son's foot for disability. If Ying Yushi had to kneel down and apologize to her, or the young doctor would kneel down and apologize to her...

In the end, Don Pengpeng helped the limping Luo Jianhua to stop her, and Wu Qin made a resounding blow in front of Ying Yushi. The slap in the face made Bie Pengpeng's nose bleed, and then he arrogantly scolded Ying Yushi, pointing at Bie Pengpeng and saying to Yushi, this is the bitch raised by Doctor Ying!

Another thing is that the boss of the other family couldn't stand it anymore, so he went to talk to Luo Jianhua, which meant that you were dating Tan Chunyu, didn't you? Why are you getting involved with my fourth sister again? Can you please get serious about your own emotional issues?

Luo Jianhua said on the spot that he and Tan Chunyu had already broken up. As for Bie Pengpeng, she was the one who came to him on her own initiative, and there was nothing he could do about it!

After Bie Yandong came back, he asked his wife to persuade Pengpeng, but unexpectedly, Pengpeng and Shan Chaofeng had a big fight, so they moved out of another house and moved into the collective Datongpu dormitory in the factory.

Shan Chaofeng was almost pissed off.

She has a gentle personality, considerate and meticulous. She has been married into another family for more than ten years. Her parents-in-law value her, her uncle and sister-in-law also trust her, and her sister-in-laws have always listened to her. Why this time... Shan Chaofeng feels wronged, so she

goes I also talked to my best friend Mrs. Pan a few times, saying that I don't want to care about other Pengpeng's affairs anymore, a good girl, why doesn't she have any self-esteem and shame!

Zhizhi frowned upon hearing this.

She and Li Shu exchanged a look, they didn't expect that the matter has become so serious.

Sister-in-law Pan said again: "Zhizhi, it's not just Pengpeng that has a problem with your family, but also..."

As she was speaking, there was a sound of someone running upstairs, panting, running upstairs. While shouting, "Zhizhi! Zhizhi is you back?"

The person who came was Zhizhi's second brother, don't Yannan.

Mrs. Pan immediately shut up and just looked at Zhizhi with a smile.

Zhizhi also yelled happily, "Second brother! Second brother... I'm back!"

Bie Yannan ran upstairs twice, and seeing her younger sister, her first reaction was to hug her- the moment of urgency I also remembered that my sister has grown up, grown up, and married!

He held back again, rushed to his younger sister, stretched out his hand and touched the top of her head, and said with a smile, "Zhizhi! You're finally back!"

Aunt Pan beside him wondered, "Hey, why did you come back first? Didn't I send someone to deliver a letter to your sister-in-law?"

"My sister-in-law called me on the internal line, and I somehow got ahead of her!" Bie Yannan explained, and then took out the key from his trouser pocket , Unscrew the door lock, "Zhi Zhi, come in quickly... Well, Sister-in-Law Pan, you come in and sit down too!" "

No, I have something to do! I'm leaving first!" Then, Sister-in-Law Pan said to Zhi Zhi: " Zhizhi, rest well when you get home..."

"Hey, thank you, Mrs. Pan!"

Chapter 313

Zhizhi and Li Shu had just entered the house not long after-

the rest of the family also rushed over.

Bie Fengjun, Shan Chaofeng and Wang Zongxiu are all back.

The two sister-in-laws were so happy, they took Zhizhi's hand and looked left and right...

Shan Chaofeng cried with joy, "Okay! Good! It looks better than before! Parents went to your place and came back to talk to you I said, you are ten thousand times stronger than before, I still don't believe it... After all, when I came to my house, you were only in your early ten years old, and you were panting badly after walking a few steps..." Zhi Zhi's

tears It just rolls back and forth in the eye sockets.

Of course she does. When the eldest sister-in-law first married her eldest brother, she was only a young girl of eighteen or nineteen years old. At that time, she was very apprehensive to join this big family. In order to gain a firm foothold in this family as soon as possible, the sister-in-law was the first to show her affection to her.

It is precisely because the young sister-in-law joined the family that Ying Yushi was relieved.

The responsibility of taking care of Zhizhi fell on Shan Chaofeng's shoulders.

Sometimes Shan Chaofeng would joke with others, saying that Zhizhi was her eldest daughter...

In Zhizhi's eyes, the elder sister-in-law could indeed take on the role of "deputy mother".

"The pearl powder I sent to sister-in-law, is it useful for sister-in-law?" Zhizhi asked.

Shan Chaofeng smiled with tears in his eyes: "Yes, yes, yes! It's hard for you to have a heart..."

--Before Shan Chaofeng was almost forced to death by Deputy Director Luo, Pengpeng told Zhizhi about it, but Zhizhi Zhiyuan didn't have a good solution in another country, so in the end, she sent a few boxes of Dingjing pearl powder, a newspaper clipping she made herself, and a long letter back to her sister-in-law.

In the long letter, Zhi Zhi enlightened the elder sister-in-law, and told the elder sister-in-law to drink a cup of milk every night before going to bed, and then mixed a little pearl powder in the milk, which has the effect of sleeping. As for that newspaper clipping, it was a collection of jokes that Zhizhi had scoured for several days and cut out from expired newspapers.

Shan Chaofeng was grateful for Zhizhi's attachment and concern for her, and she couldn't bear to let go of Zhizhi.

The second sister-in-law Wang Zongxiu said with a smile from the side: "Okay, well, I finally see you, I can finally let go of my sister-in-law's heart!"

Zhi Zhi turned to look at the second sister-in-law.

She was slightly taken aback, a little surprised.

--My second sister-in-law and second brother are half-way couples, and they each have a daughter. They were married for half a year, and the second sister-in-law was pregnant with the second brother's child, and later gave birth to her son Chenchen...

But Zhizhi also remembered that after the second brother divorced the former second sister-in-law, she refused to remarry for three or four years. His mother didn't know how many times she arranged for him to meet each other, but he still disagreed. In the end, he fell in love with Wang Zongxiu...

Wang Zongxiu should be the second most beautiful woman in the family after Zhizhi.

That's why Zhizhi always thought that her second brother was a scumbag.

The peak of Wang Zongxiu's beauty was when Zhi Zhi first entered this world. At that time, Wang Zongxiu gave birth to a child less than a year ago, and she still had confinement fat on her face, so beautiful that it was shocking!

It's a bit like the mixed face of Hong Kong star Qiu Shuzhen and Gigi Lai.

but now?

Wang Zongxiu was as thin as a bone.

Although thin, she is also a sickly beauty.

Zhizhi said strangely: "Second sister-in-law, you..."

"I lost weight, right?" Wang Zongxiu asked with a smile.

Zhizhi nodded.

Wang Zongxiu said: "I'm sick..."

"Second sister-in-law, what's wrong with you?" Zhizhi asked nervously.

"Don't worry," Wang Zongxiu said softly, "I'm a bit hyperthyroid, and I'm currently taking medicine for treatment...don't worry, our mother is a doctor, I can listen to her now...it should be cured soon. "

Zhizhi glanced at her second brother.

But seeing that the second elder brother was looking at the second sister-in-law worriedly, complex emotions were mixed with guilt in his eyes.

At this time, the sister-in-law had already stood up, went into the kitchen to change the briquettes to boil water, and then greeted Zhi Zhi and Li Shu, "I've been on the train for a few days, are you feeling uncomfortable? You two bear with it, I'll boil some water for a while." You two will take turns washing your hair and taking a shower..."

Zhi Zhi and Li Shu agreed in unison.

The sister-in-law told the second brother again, "Yannan, hurry up and go out to see what vegetables you can buy, and buy more!" The

second brother responded, and just stood up--

Wang Zongxiu said: "I'll go buy some vegetables." Let's eat!"

"I'll go, you can rest at home!" As he said, the second brother avoided Wang Zongxiu's eyes and left in a hurry.

On the other side, Bie Fengjun explained to Zhi Zhi, "I have already called your mother and your eldest brother, and they will come back for lunch... Pengpeng and Tangtang are in the grassroots workshop, and the phone cannot be reached, and it is not good. Let the two of them ask for leave, let's talk about it after they get off work at noon! Your third brother has been studying at a medical university in Kyoto. I also called the dean of their school just now and asked to pass it on to your third brother... Tell him to ask for leave and come back as soon as possible. "

Zhizhi nodded with a smile, and said again: "It may delay third brother's study."

Don't take it lightly, "Sister's marriage is such a big deal, and everything else has to be put aside! Besides, it's delayed Although studying is not very good, but he can ask someone to borrow notes after the vacation is over, and then go back to study on his own... If he can't do this little thing well, then he will laugh his ass off!" Zhizhi laughed,

" Dad is always very worried about us."

Bie Fengjun also smiled, "I was still a little worried before... Your eldest brother talks too little, he is just a boring gourd with his mouth sawn off, what is he thinking in his heart, As long as he doesn't tell you, you'll never know! Your second brother has the worst temper, he will repay every penny, and he won't take any losses! Your third brother is as stubborn as you, with a smile on his face and a good mouth. In fact, I have a big idea in my heart..."

"It's also this time. Your mother and I went to Seagull Island and saw that you built Nanling so well... Your mother and I started to reflect on whether we should let go! Oh, it's time to let go, You brothers and sisters... the older one is already sitting around, the youngest is in his early twenties, my mother and I... are old!" Bie Fengjun said.

Just at this time, Wang Zongxiu came over with tea, melon seeds and peanuts--

Bie Fengjun glanced at his second daughter-in-law, and then said to Zhi Zhi: "Now your mother and I feel that...why didn't we have more children with you?" What about the same sensible and well-behaved girl? Sigh!"

Zhizhi was stunned, glanced at the second sister-in-law, then at the tired father who was taking off his glasses, keenly aware of something wrong.

However, the second sister-in-law just pursed her lips and smiled, turned around and went to the kitchen without saying anything.

As a result, the elder sister-in-law drove the second sister-in-law out of the kitchen, and said softly: "Okay, okay, let me come, you are not in good health... Go sit in the living room and talk with Zhizhi and Nianzhi! Then help them clean up Get your luggage!"

So the second sister-in-law obediently came over to help Zhi Zhi pack her luggage, and then told Zhi Zhi, "Your luggage from the train consignment has been received, and it is stored in the room over there, Zhi Zhi, I will help Take it out and clean it up together!"

On the other side, Bie Fengjun was talking to Li Shu, "Nianzhi, you will live at home this time. The third child has gone to Kyoto to study at university, and his room is empty. You sleep in his room. Sleeping in the same room as her sister..."

Li Shu agreed.

Hearing that the second sister-in-law said that she was going to the next room to pick up her luggage -

Li Shu quickly stepped forward to help.

Zhi Zhi and Li Shu packed their luggage together.

A mountain of luggage filled half of the living room.

When they were still on Seagull Island, it was Li Shu and Zhizhi who packed them together. So Li Shu is very clear about which items Zhizhi intends to give to...

These luggage are roughly divided into several parts:

one is beautiful shells, conch shells and other small objects that can be used as ornamental items.

One is dried salted fish, dried squid, dried shrimp, dried snails, dried oysters, and oyster sauce.

One is rice, glutinous rice, dried shiitake mushrooms, dried apricots and various dried vegetables produced in Seagull Island.

Then there are the luggage of Zhizhi and Li Shu, as well as some materials, documents, professional books of Zhizhi.

Soon, this huge pile of luggage was organized by Li Shu in an orderly manner.

As for Zhi Zhi, while chatting with her father and second sister-in-law, she picked out a huge gift for each of them according to the number of people in the family from the mountain of souvenirs that Li Shu had sorted out

... The ones are owned by the public, after all, the parents, elder brother and sister-in-law, second brother and second sister-in-law also have human relations, and give each other some gadgets that are not available in Songshi, which seems unique and unusual.

Bie Fengjun is at the side, the more you look at it, the more you feel that Li Shu is really a good child. Although he is an only child, he is not coquettish at all... and judging from the interaction between him and Zhizhi, it seems that he listens to Zhizhi's words For many.

After a while, Bie Yannan came back from shopping.

He bought a bunch of pork, which weighed about four to five catties, but there were more than a catty of bones in it. In addition, I bought a pair of pig livers, two live chickens...the hands are full.

As soon as he entered the door, Bie Yannan saw that the living room was full of things, and said with a smile, "Zhi Zhi, are you setting up a stall?"

Zhi Zhi pursed her lips and smiled.

Seeing her brother bought pork back, Zhi Zhi said to Li Shu: "Didn't we bring back dried salted fish? I guess my sister-in-law can't handle the dried salted fish made by big sea fish, why don't you show off?"

"Okay!" Without saying a word, Li Shu picked up a salted fish and walked into the kitchen.

Sister-in-law ordered Bie Yannan in the kitchen, "Second boy! You're the only idler here... I can only order you around! Go to our vegetable garden and get some Chinese cabbage and loofah!" Bie

Yan Nan Ying snorted.

Just about to leave--

Zhi Zhi chased after her, and stuffed a preserved apricot into her brother's mouth.

"What is this?" Bie Yannan said vaguely, chewing a few times before tasting it, "Preserved fruit? This is preserved apricot! Hey, this is delicious... give your second sister-in-law a little too, she likes this kind of sweet and greasy Tired stuff!"

After finishing speaking, he took a bamboo vegetable basket and went out to pick vegetables.

Zhizhi realized that the second brother and the second sister-in-law had no communication during the whole process?

She pretended not to know, walked over and picked another piece of preserved apricot, stuffed it into the mouth of the second sister-in-law, and said angrily: "My second brother is really good, why didn't you say that the second sister-in-law likes this earlier? Otherwise, I would bring some more back." "

The second sister-in-law smiled and said, "Don't listen to his nonsense!" She didn't say whether she liked it or not.

Not long after, Ying Yushi and Bie Yandong rushed back panting.

It was okay when it was raining, and I met Zhizhi two months ago... Big brother Bie Yandong burst into tears when he saw his younger sister, who was about 1.8 meters tall.

"It's tanned!"

The elder brother looked at the younger sister with tears in his eyes, his face was distressed, but he was also very relieved, "But it seems that his spirit is much better!"

"Brother!" Zhizhi choked up and rushed over .

The elder brother and her are ten years apart. When she was young, the elder sister-in-law was her deputy mother, and the elder brother was her deputy father... The elder brother received the first month's salary after joining the work. In addition to handing over to his mother, he also secretly saved money. Qian bought a bag of milk powder, weighed a catty of dried red dates, and locked them in the locker room where he worked.

--No way, that was the poorest time in the family. Parents have to support six and a half-year-old children, even if Fengjun's salary is not low, it is also a big family that has to tighten their belts to live. Zhizhi is the weakest in body. She can walk steadily and speak clearly when she is three years old. She looks like a four or five year old child when she is seven or eight years old.

Because the family was poor, at that time the parents could only guarantee that Zhizhi would eat an egg a day and meat once a week.

Bie Yandong would take Zhi Zhi to his place of work every day, then make a glass of milk for Zhi Zhi to drink, watch her drink it on the spot, then wash her three red dates, and told her to spit out the pits and put the The pulp can only be swallowed after chewing...

After she finishes drinking the milk and eating the red dates, he will take her home, and he will give a special explanation along the way, "You can't tell anyone that you drank milk and ate at Big Brother's place." Jujube, including parents, do you know?"

Time flies.

In a blink of an eye, the green young man grew into a towering tree, and his little sister-

Bie Yandong touched the little girl's head and sighed: "Zhi Zhi has become a big girl!"

Li Shu also ran from the kitchen Come out and say hello to Ying Yushi and Bie Yandong.

Bie Yandong stared at Li Shu with critical and scrutinizing eyes.

Li Shu's heart was flabbergasted.

In the end, Bie Yandong sighed, "Forget it, who made Zhi Zhi willing!"

Everyone laughed.

Li Shu was embarrassed.

Zhizhi smiled and ran over to hug Li Shu's arm, "Brother, don't you look down on him so much! Li Shu is a very nice person, let him make some Nanling dishes for my brother to try later..." "Huh,

" Bie Yandong said in displeasure, "So what if the cooking is delicious? At the beginning, he concealed his identity and lied to my sister, so he just wrote it off?" Li Shu pitifully apologized

to Bie Yandong, "Brother, I'm sorry! "

Is it me who you are sorry for?" Bie Yandong snorted coldly.

Li Shu said to Zhi Zhi pitifully again: "Zhi Zhi is sorry..."

Zhi Zhi covered her mouth and smiled, "Okay bro, don't bully him. It was a mistake at the beginning... I am not angry anymore Brother, don't be angry anymore! Besides, he's a member of our family now, brother, you should treat him as a member of the family from now on!" She said, pinching the inside of Li Shu's

arm tender meat.

Li Shu bowed to Bie Yandong again, "Brother, please take care of me in the future!"

Bie Yandong snorted again.

Ying Yushi, Shan Chaofeng and Li Shu went to the kitchen to get busy with lunch, while Zhizhi chatted with her father, elder brother, second brother, and second sister-in-law.

After a while, Bie Tangtang and several elementary school students in the family also came back...

The whole family fell into a sea of ​​joy again.

When Zhizhi left home, Tangtang was only a fifteen-year-old girl, but now four years later, she has grown into a graceful flower.

Tangtang was wearing a blue work uniform, a green military cap on his head, dirty gray sleeves on his arms, and even labor protection gloves soaked in engine oil! Not only was Xiao Nizi panting heavily, but her forehead was covered with sweat. It looked like she just got off work and ran here before she even had time to change her work clothes.

"Fifth Sister! Fifth Sister... Oh my god, you're finally back!" Tangtang said excitedly, "Fifth Sister...ah, you've become so much better! You're even more beautiful and energetic than before!"

Then he turned his head and saw Li Shu poking his head out from the kitchen, Tangtang shouted excitedly again, "Fifth brother-in-law! Oh, fifth brother-in-law is so handsome, he really matches my fifth sister!" "Hi Tangtang!"

Li Forgive me for being a fool.

--Hey, this little girl is the only one in the whole family who didn't target him or make things difficult for him. In the future, he can blow more pillow wind in Zhizhi's ear, so that Zhizhi can treat his little sister better.

Zhi Zhi looked at her sister in surprise.

When my parents went to Seagull Island last time, they were very satisfied with Tangtang's performance in words.

Tangtang's biological father used to be a technical engineer in the factory, but unfortunately died in the line of duty. Tangtang replaced her late father's job quota a year ago and entered the steel factory... Originally, Fengjun meant to let her take up a clerical job, but Tangtang disagreed, and she insisted on working in the technical workshop where her father used to work.

Bie Fengjun persuaded her, saying that girls are not suitable to work in the technical workshop, because the work is dirty, hard and tiring, and the technical content is still high. Before the sports started, Tangtang only had a junior high school education, so it was really difficult to learn skills.

Tangtang found a time to talk to Bie Fengjun alone, meaning: Even if she is a girl, even if her education level is not high, even if this job is hard and tiring...she must grow up and not lose face of her late father , and make my uncle (Bie Fengjun) proud of her!

Bie Fengjun had no choice but to let her go to the workshop where her father used to work as an apprentice.

At first, Bie Fengjun thought that the little girl would not be able to bear this hardship, and would ask him to be transferred from the post after a month or so... Unexpectedly, after more than a year, the little girl has not only fully adapted to the environment, In order to independently strengthen the study of professional skills, and all the workers in the workshop praised her.

Bie Fengjun once proudly said to Zhizhi: "This child Tangtang has a personality very similar to her father who has passed away. She will definitely have great achievements in the future! The spirits of her parents in heaven can rest in peace..."

Now Seeing Tangtang like this, Zhizhi was both happy and distressed, and hugged her sister, the two sisters were crying and laughing.

The family members watched the two sisters chat affectionately...

Zhizhi cried and laughed again, and then began to distribute gifts to everyone.

Several nephews and nieces were holding beautiful shells, conch shells, etc., chattering around Zhizhi, as happy as a few birds - but the youngest, Chenchen, was still in kindergarten and didn't go home for lunch at noon.

Zhizhi handed the gift for Chenchen to Chenchen's elder sister Yueyue, then looked around and asked, "Why hasn't Fourth Sister come back yet?" As

soon as he finished speaking, the door was pushed open.

Zhizhi saw Bie Pengpeng wearing a small floral dress, a light yellow cardigan and thin sweater, and a beautiful braided braid standing at the door.

Inside and outside the door, the world that was still noisy and laughing just now suddenly fell into silence.

Zhizhi sized up...Peng Peng, whose appearance, temperament, and clothes were somewhat similar to her, felt complicated.

But Bie Pengpeng stood at the door and looked at Zhi Zhi, and after a while said, "Zhi Zhi, you are finally back."

Chapter 314

Zhizhi pretended not to know anything, smiled and said to Bie Pengpeng: "Fourth Sister, why did you come back?"

Tangtang also said: "Yes, Fourth Sister, why did you come back? I walked out of the workshop door , Several people came to me and said, 'Tangtang, don't you come back to Zhizhi's house, why don't you hurry back and have a look'... I was so scared, I ran back without even changing my work clothes!" Zhi

Zhiqi He said: "Did the news spread so fast? I... As soon as I entered the family compound, I ran into Mrs. Pan, who lived upstairs. At that time, she didn't even recognize me..." Ying Yu

smiled Said: "The family compound, everyone can see you up and down, as long as there is one person who knows that you are back... then basically everyone in the compound knows! Besides, we also let the word go out early in the morning , Said that you and Nianzhi are coming back for a wedding!"

Bie Pengpeng stood at the door, a little dazed.

Before Zhi Zhi came back, she heard from her parents that Zhi Zhi and Li Nianzhi had registered their marriage... Don't mention how happy she was! Like the rest of the family, she was looking forward to Zhizhi's return soon.

Bie Pengpeng also heard someone say that Zhizhi is back after work.

Of course she was very happy.

But soon, Pengpeng couldn't laugh anymore-Luo Jianhua's heart was full of Zhizhi, and now Zhizhi came back...

She stayed for a while, and went to the dressing room to change clothes.

Sure enough, as soon as Bie Pengpeng went out, she saw Luo Jianhua waiting at the door of her unit.

Luo Jianhua rushed forward and said to her, "I heard that Zhizhi is back, right?"

Bie Pengpeng said nothing.

--For the past six months, Luo Jianhua has sent her to and from get off work every day. But if Zhizhi didn't come back, Luo Jianhua would first say "You are so beautiful" when he saw her dressed up... After chatting casually for a few days, he would routinely ask her about Zhizhi's recent situation, and then gradually Immersed in the memories of when Zhizhi was still by his side.

Of course, he would occasionally look at her face and give her little care and consideration.

But today...

After Zhizhi came back, did he lose the little bit of patience he had with her?

Bie Pengpeng looked at Luo Jianhua in silence, and said truthfully: "I don't know yet, I just got off work..."

Luo Jianhua said anxiously: "Then what are you still talking about? Go back quickly! By the way, when you go back, can you help me?" Shall I ask Zhizhi out? I, I haven't seen her for four years..."

Hearing this, Bie Pengpeng looked at Luo Jianhua.

Luo Jianhua's delicate and fair face was stained with a blush, and he said to himself: "I don't know how she is doing recently, she was so delicate before, she couldn't even swallow rice grains, and she couldn't say a word when she was angry... The tears look as pitiful as they want, and as painful as they are..."

Bie Pengpeng couldn't help but said: "Brother Jianhua, Zhizhi...is married to Nianzhi."

Luo Jianhua was stunned.

He was a little unhappy, "I know! I..."

Luo Jianhua was like a handsome and handsome third prince who had his muscles and bones removed, and his energy and spirit suddenly dissipated, becoming decadent and sad, and he murmured to Bie Pengpeng Said: "Oh, I just want to see Zhizhi alone again, Pengpeng, even this small request...can't you agree to me?"

Seeing Luo Jianhua's sad and unrepentant expression, Bie Pengpeng really couldn't refuse.

She whispered: "Okay."

Luo Jianhua became happy again, "Peng Peng, you are so kind!"

At this moment, Peng Peng looked at Zhi Zhi absent-mindedly.

Zhizhi is completely different from four years ago!

In the past, Zhi Zhi was slender and thin enough to be morbidly beautiful, her manner was elegant, and she exuded a gloomy and melancholy temperament from the inside out... In Luo Jianhua's words, Zhi Zhi even smiled with tears in her eyes. It is distressing.

The current Zhizhi?

She is no longer as thin as a bone four years ago. Now she has a slender figure, bright and energetic eyes, a warm and gentle smile, and her skin is still very fair, but it is not sickly white four years ago, but slightly leaning towards wheat, with a healthy pink on her cheeks color.

What makes Pengpeng feel a little embarrassed is that

she and Zhizhi are very similar in clothes, attire, and even hairstyle.

Zhizhi also wore two beautiful braids, and wore a white top with small floral patterns, and a light purple cardigan sweater over her head. The difference is that, for the convenience of catching the train, Zhizhi didn't wear a skirt, but a pair of dark blue trousers and pull-back canvas shoes.

Pengpeng pinched the corner of his clothes uncomfortably.

Ever since Zhi Zhi left home, some of her clothes were not taken away. The family is not rich, so Pengpeng wrote to Zhizhi and asked if she could wear the knotted clothes that Zhizhi left at home, and Zhizhi wrote back to her, saying yes.

Pengpeng put on Zhizhi's clothes, and was noticed by Luo Jianhua on the first day.

At that time, he thought she was Zhizhi, so he ran behind her desperately, hugged Pengpeng, and said in a crying voice: "Zhizhi! When did you come back, Zhizhi?! Are you treating me? Have you changed your mind?"

Bie Pengpeng, who had never had such an intimate act with any grown man, was immediately so frightened that his legs went limp.

Of course, Luo Jianhua soon found out that he had identified the wrong person, and apologized very sincerely to Bie Pengpeng. Don Pengpeng saw his handsome face full of surprises turn pale in an instant, and the tenderness, attachment, pain and regret in his eyes... His

eyes were like a vortex in a deep pool without wind, It deeply caught all of Bie Pengpeng's attention.

By coincidence, Bie Pengpeng's attire began to move closer to Zhizhi's. He tried his best to imitate Zhi Zhi's way of talking and walking...

Sure enough, Luo Jianhua began to "encounter" with her frequently.

Tan Chunyu soon realized that he was not only making trouble with Luo Jianhua, but also making trouble with Bie Pengpeng. But every time, Luo Jianhua protects Bie Pengpeng very well - this makes Bie Pengpeng fully appreciate the feeling of being protected by the man she likes.

After Tan Chunyu and Luo Jianhua had a big fight, they moved out of the steel factory's compound and never came back. Even for the New Year's Eve dinner, her younger brother Tan Chunlei asked Tan Chunyu to go in the dormitory of the garment factory, and the two siblings had it together.

From then on, without Tan Chunyu's obstruction, the relationship between Bie Pengpeng and Luo Jianhua suddenly sublimated.

Luo Jianhua began to pick up Bie Pengpeng to and from work every day, bring her delicious food, give her small gifts, and he spared no effort to help her when she encountered difficulties... If it weren't for the

topic between the two of them, it would always be around Zhizhi's words...

even Bie Pengpeng thought he was dating Luo Jianhua.

Now?

Bie Pengpeng bit her lower lip tightly.

Unknowingly, Zhizhi and her family have been chatting and laughing for a long time, while Bie Pengpeng has been silent... Finally, everyone's eyes are focused on Pengpeng.

Pengpeng smiled and said, "Zhizhi, when did you come back?"

"I just got home two hours," Zhizhi smiled, and then raised her voice, "Li Shu, come here, my fourth sister is back!"

Li Shu He poked his head out of the kitchen to take a look at Bie Pengpeng, and after a while he greeted with a smile, "Hello, Fourth Sister!"

- In fact, he was two years older than Bie Pengpeng, and he used to call her by her name directly. But now Zhizhi is his wife, so he also called Pengpeng the fourth sister along with Zhizhi.

Facing Li Shu's understanding gaze, Bie Pengpeng felt ashamed. She said "Hello" like a gnat, then lowered her head and said nothing more.

This scene fell in the eyes of everyone in the other family...

Everyone sighed in their hearts.

In the past, Zhizhi was introverted and silent, reticent; but Bie Pengpeng was pungent, crisp, and straightforward, and she had to speak out loudly, and she was not afraid to let everyone know when she cried or laughed.

Now she has adjusted her body, Zhizhi's personality has become more lively and outgoing, but Pengpeng has become...somewhat deliberately quiet, outgoing and silent.

Zhizhi pretended not to know, smiled and said to Pengpeng: "Fourth Sister, come and have a look, I brought you a small gift."

Thinking that it was a train shipment anyway, Zhizhi brought back a lot of things.

The parents, the elder brother's family, and the second elder brother's family each got four big salted fish weighing about ten catties, and three more. Zhi Zhi asked Li Shu to chop the big salted fish into small pieces when the time came. Parents, brothers and sisters-in-law took it to give favors. Then there are all kinds of dried seafood, agricultural and sideline products and so on.

The most popular among female relatives is the beautiful pearl necklace pendant. Of course, the uncles and grandpas on Zhengyi Island are not professional pearl divers. They have pearls and Merlot balls in their hands, purely because they touched pearl shells and conchs to eat... so the pearls are not in good condition. Almost none are completely round, nor are they consistent in size and color.

So Zhizhi made some arrangements by herself, and asked Li Shu to drill holes for all these pearls during the rest time. She used a thin red string to string the big and small pearls into a beautiful gourd pendant, which is very beautiful. up.

The most popular among the children are the beautiful shells in baskets and the rounded conch shells...

Pengpeng looked at the gifts that Zhizhi gave her, and her gifts were exactly the same as Tangtang's: each had a small basket of beautiful shells , four strings of pearl gourds per person, as well as very beautiful dried flowers collected and made by Zhizhi, bookmarks with beautiful leaves, and four boxes of preserved apricots.

Tangtang was very happy, first she chose the most beautiful pearl gourd pendant, put it on her heart for comparison, and asked Ying Yushi noisily, "Mom, Mom, look, does it look good?

" Discussing happily with Wang Zongxiu, "This big dried fish is a good thing. Take one from me and take it to your natal family, so that your in-laws can try it too... Ah? What... Well, it looks good! It looks so good! Tangtang, five of you My sister is the best at weaving rope, you can ask her to weave you a red rope and put this pendant on it, it will look really nice..."

Tangtang was beaming immediately, and then she put down the pearl pendant again, looked at the boxes of preserved apricots, and asked Zhi Zhi repeatedly with joy, "Fifth sister, are these four boxes of preserved fruits given to me?

" After the affirmative answer, Tangtang was so happy that she wrung her fingers and began to settle the accounts, "I sent a box of preserved apricots to my grandma that weekend! Bring another box to the workshop and ask my colleagues to taste it, and the remaining two Let me eat it by myself...hehehehe."

At this time, Shan Chaofeng and Li Shu had already prepared the meal and were carrying the food outside. Hearing Tangtang's careful planning, Shan Chaofeng smiled and said, "Tangtang, you don't want to hide in bed in the middle of the night and eat mothballs secretly!" When Tangtang was a child, he saw

the mothballs his mother hid in the closet to repel insects. They were plump, white and round. It looks like candy. Once I couldn't help it, I stole one and hid it under the pillow, and licked it in the middle of the night...

The smelly mothballs were neither fragrant nor sweet, but after licking them, they were still spicy. The disgusting smell made her scalp numb, and she couldn't even catch her breath. Tangtang grabbed the mothballs and started crying. Yes, it woke up the whole family.

Ying Yushi rushed over to take a look, not knowing whether to laugh or cry, he hurriedly led her to the toilet to vomit and rinse her mouth...

Now that Tangtang heard her sister-in-law teasing her again, her face flushed with shame, "Sister-in-law! She has grown up, why don't you Are you still joking about the past?"

Ying Yushi heard it, and said seriously: "Isn't it? Chaofeng, don't talk about this in the future, so as not to affect our Tangtang's acquaintance!" "

Ah?" Tangtang was very happy that her mother was on her side, but unexpectedly--

Tangtang blushed.

Shan Chaofeng also said sternly: "Yes, yes, yes! **'s comment makes sense, I accept the criticism! And I assure Comrade Bie Tangtang that I will never make such a joke again..." However, I still couldn't bear it. Stopped, and asked again: "Little Comrade Bie Tangtang, may I ask you to bring some dried salted fish when you send your grandma over this weekend?" Zhi Zhi suppressed her laugh

.

She knew that despite her gentle and considerate words, the sister-in-law was actually holding back her big move for the next sentence!

But Tangtang was dumb and cute, and nodded, "Yeah, thank you sister-in-law! Then I'll bring some dried salted fish to my grandma..." Sure enough, Shan Chaofeng

said: "Go to your grandma's house from us , It takes four hours to ride a bicycle, how about letting Dr. Zhao accompany you?"

Tangtang was stunned.

Ying Yu came back to his senses, "Ah, that's right! Chaofeng, you reminded me that the salted fish is dry, and I will bring a copy to Xiao Zhao when the time comes..."

Tangtang was ashamed and ashamed, "Hmph , you are all bullying me, I will ignore you!" As she spoke, she turned around and ran into the room while holding the thing that Zhi Zhi gave her, her face flushed.

Zhizhi couldn't help sighing: "Mom, has Tangtang started talking about kissing too?"

Ying Yu smiled and said: "Hey, this is a mistake! I originally wanted to arrange for Xiao Zhao..." Speaking of this, Ying Yushi glanced at Pengpeng, his eyes dimmed, and then said to Zhizhi again : "I didn't expect Xiao Zhao to fall in love with Tangtang! That young man is nice, but his age is not suitable for Tangtang... Everything else is fine, so I am also hesitating." Zhizhi thought of the

past Mrs. Pan thought, could it be that Dr. Zhao was the one my mother wanted to introduce to Pengpeng?

She immediately asked, "How old are they?"

Ying Yu felt a little regretful, "Xiao Zhao is eight years older than Tangtang..."

Zhi Zhi thought for a while, "Is it normal? Eight years old, he's just finished reading the eight classics, and he's going to work for another year or two, isn't he that age!" A smile appeared on

Ying Yushi's lips, "I think so too, but I still have to Look at Tangtang's opinion! Now Xiao Zhao pursues Tangtang very closely, and he comes to our compound almost every night to play with Tangtang, and you should be able to see him tonight."

"Hmph, who cares about him!" Tangtang's shy and angry voice came from the back room, "I will definitely not get married until I have a successful career! Even if he comes to me every day, I don't agree!" Although some Turning from embarrassment into anger, the innocent and shy tone of the little girl was finally revealed.

Ying Yu lowered her voice and said softly to Zhi Zhi: "Look, before I said anything, she's thinking of getting married..."

Everyone held back their laughter.

Zhizhi also laughed, and also lowered her voice and said: "Then I will take a good look at this little doctor Zhao tonight."

Ying Yushi said quickly: "Yes, yes, we all have to take a good look at him... this girl A girl is different from a boy. When a girl from another family comes to our house, we will love her well and treat her as our own girl..." As she spoke, she patted Wang Zongxiu's hand beside her seemingly casually.

Wang Zongxiu lowered his head and smiled, looking at his nose and heart with his eyes.

Then Ying Yushi said to Zhi Zhi: "But our girl goes to someone else's house to be a daughter-in-law, and we can't watch how our daughter and son-in-law live every day, right? So...you have to wipe your eyes clean before getting married." See clearly! Don't be afraid that the other party is poor, but be afraid that the other party will be a mess! Of course, if the other party's family conditions are good, that would be even better..."

Zhi Zhi agreed, and nodded repeatedly.

Bie Pengpeng bit her lower lip.

She felt more and more that she was... out of place in this family.

But Zhizhi has been away from home for four years, and it has only been more than two hours since she returned home, but she has naturally integrated into this big family as if she had never left.

Is this the difference between a biological daughter and an adopted daughter?

Bie Pengpeng felt extremely uncomfortable, holding the things Zhi Zhi gave her in his arms, said hurriedly "I'll go and see Tangtang", then turned around and entered the house.

The atmosphere in the living room suddenly became tense.

Zhizhi diverted everyone's attention with a smile, "Can I have dinner? I'm getting a little hungry."

Shan Chaofeng quickly said: "Yes! Let's serve dinner now! Oh, today's main dish is steamed pork belly with salted fish. This is made by Nianzhi himself! Let's try the food from the southernmost tip of the motherland!" Deliberately cheering, "Okay! Come, come, let's serve dinner!"

The lunch time was still a bit rushed.

The second brother bought the rice from the canteen by bicycle, and only cooked a few dishes at home: steamed pork belly slices with ginger and scallion salted fish, braised eggplant with oyster sauce, fried minced beans with minced beans, stir-fried Chinese cabbage, and a soup with dried shrimp and loofah .

The steamed pork belly slices with salted fish look light and light, but they are actually very delicious - the moderately fat and thin pork belly is already delicious, and it absorbs the unique saltiness of sea salted fish, and the shredded ginger and spring onions are very good. Simply delicious!

Even though the portions of the four dishes and one soup are very substantial, the whole family still had a full meal and won another CD action.

After lunch, the elder brother and the second elder brother went to wash the dishes, Zhi Zhi and Li Shu took turns taking a shower and changing clothes, and then the family members went to work, Zhi Zhi and Li Shu took a nap in their respective rooms... Around 3 o'clock in the afternoon,

two After waking up from a nap, they went out for a walk together.

Before going out, Zhizhi left a note for her family.

In fact, Zhizhi and Li Shu are just childhood sweethearts in name.

In fact, the two of them basically have no shared memories of their childhood... because the compound has always been played with boys and girls with girls.

At this time, the two wandered around in the compound, Li Shu recalled many childhood memories, but every one, every one... Zhi Zhi didn't know about it.

Zhizhi didn't even match the names of his little friends that Li Shu said, and didn't really know who was who.

But it doesn't matter.

They can always find something in common in their childhood. For example, they often went to the ice factory to buy snow bricks with their friends, and they used to dance rope and play with their friends in the open space at the entrance of the small shop. cardboard......

When Zhi Zhi and Li Shu were walking around in the compound, at the ice factory, and at the canteen, they really met a few Fa Xiao who had a good time with Li Shu when they were young.

However, it was already dinner time, and everyone was anxious to go back to their respective homes, so they made an appointment to meet and chat at the small playground of the children's school after dinner.

Zhi Zhi and Li Shu also returned home.

After dinner, everyone took turns to wash the dishes, and the whole family went out for a walk together.

Although Ying Yushi meant that he wanted Zhizhi to meet the little doctor Zhao who was pursuing Tangtang...

But in fact, Ying Yushi had already told the people in the yard about his daughter and son-in-law's marriage, of course I also hope that Zhizhi and Li Shulu will show their faces, and by the way, tell everyone what to do with the wedding banquet.

When they arrived at the small playground, Zhi Zhi and Li Shu really became the most eye-catching couple in the audience.

Everyone first croaked around Zhi Zhi and Li Shu...mainly asking about Zhi Zhi and Li Shu's personal situation, and Zhi Zhi's work situation after she went to the countryside to join the team.

When the chat was almost over, Li Shu was pulled aside by a few of his friends.

As for Zhizhi, she was also pulled aside by several of her childhood friends to ask for a private message...

Suddenly, Pengpeng ran over, pulled Zhizhi and left, "Zhizhi, come here, I have something to say to you Said."

Pengpeng is taller than Zhizhi, and more fit than Zhizhi, although Zhizhi has done a lot of field work in the past few years, but in terms of physical strength and strength, he is completely inferior to Pengpeng.

Zhi Zhi silently looked towards Li Shu's direction, and then glanced at Peng Peng who was dragging her towards the dark place and still had a forced smile on her face.

"Pengpeng, we sisters haven't seen each other for four years...so is this your gift for meeting me?" Zhizhi asked.

Pengpeng was stunned.

Her steps faltered, she turned her head and looked at Zhizhi in disbelief.

At this time, Luo Jianhua came out from the shadows, grabbed Zhizhi's arm, and wept with joy, "Zhizhi! Zhizhi, you are finally back..."

Chapter 315

Zhizhi looked at Luo Jianhua coldly, "Brother Jianhua, do you need me?"

Luo Jianhua couldn't stand Zhizhi's indifference, "Zhizhi..."

Zhizhi said word by word: "You want to find me, why When it's not daytime, stand upright under the sun and come to me openly?" "

Or, you're looking for me... what you want to say to me, you can't see the light?" Zhi Zhi continued to ask .

Luo Jianhua looked at Zhizhi in a daze, "Zhizhi, you...do you know how much I miss you?" "You

came to me just to tell me these things? Comrade Luo Jianhua, I'm married. You miss others Is your wife not well?" Zhizhi asked again.

Luo Jianhua lowered his head, "I'm sorry, I... didn't know you hated me so much."

Zhi Zhi was silent for a moment, then turned her head and saw Li Shu who had already rushed over.

She knew that he would definitely follow him - even when Pengpeng brought her here, it was dark at night, Li Shu was some distance away from her, and he was even reminiscing with his friends. But Zhizhi knew that Li Shu's focus would always be on her.

Zhi Zhi stopped Li Shu with her eyes.

Li Shu immediately stood still, put his hands into his trouser pockets, stepped back a few steps, and quietly disappeared into the darkness.

Zhizhi knew that he hadn't left.

And Luo Jianhua and Bie Pengpeng didn't even know about Li Shu's arrival.

Zhizhi softened her tone, and said to Luo Jianhua: "Brother Jianhua, why do you keep thinking about me?"

Luo Jianhua was very sad, "I don't know either! I think about you all the time..."

Zhi Zhi said: "I don't mean to offend, but I really want to know that you always miss me when I'm not around... So what are you remembering?" Was he politely declining again and again, avoiding without thinking, and clearly disgusting?

Luo Jianhua: ...

Zhizhi's tone became more gentle, "I know you didn't mean this, Brother Jianhua, don't be too painful, maybe it will make you feel better if you say it?" Zhizhi always felt that she had

already Avoiding the plot - after she came to this world, not only did she successfully avoid death, but she also stayed away from the hero and heroine.

But judging from the current situation, it seems that she still hasn't been able to break away from the attributes of "male protagonist Bai Yueguang" and "villain Bai Yueguang".

Even though she has never liked Luo Jianhua, she is still Luo Jianhua's Bai Yueguang; now even her fourth sister is involved...

Zhizhi doesn't want to try "because of Bai Yueguang's death, the male protagonist is under extreme longing" Using Bai Yueguang's sister as a stand-in, the three of them had a few times of sadomasochistic love, and then he suddenly realized and returned to the heroine's side" and other dramas.

Because this possibility is based on the premise that she doesn't want Zhizhi to die.

If you don't want to go back to the previous plot line, the best way is to remove the "male protagonist Bai Yueguang" attribute from her.

As for the "villain Bai Yueguang"...

Thinking of this, Zhi Zhi looked in the direction where Li Shu was invisible.

She smiled slightly, and her mood quickly became peaceful and peaceful.

Luo Jianhua was already stunned.

"I, I don't know..." He was in great pain, "Actually, I, I know that you don't like me, and you have never liked me... But I always feel that you should care about me. The memories you left me are all It's rejection... Every time I think about it, I feel sad..." "

But I just, I just seem to be out of control... It seems that there is always a voice in the dark telling me that as long as I work hard again, I will show you Confess once...you will accept me."

As he said that, Luo Jianhua looked at Zhi Zhi infatuatedly, and said, "Furthermore, Zhi Zhi, I really envy you and your family...why do people in your family always get along in harmony? I, I often Imagine that if I marry you,

I will be able to integrate into your big family..." "In this way, I can get out of my family... My vulgar mother, calculating father, and my second brother who is always trying to bully me , and my brother and sister-in-law who are extremely selfish..."

Zhizhi sorted things out silently, and asked, "So you plan to change the status quo by getting married?"

Luo Jianhua was stunned.

His face instantly flushed red!

Because he understood what Zhizhi meant-she was asking: Do you want to be our family's son-in-law?

Luo Jianhua looked at Bie Pengpeng, who was standing aside with an unpredictable expression, feeling extremely guilty.

"I, I..." He murmured for a long time, unable to utter a complete sentence.

Zhi Zhi thought for a while, and said: "The people in our family are really good... But in my opinion, a family is also made up of individuals. Whether a family is good or not depends on whether the individual is good or not. For example, putting a tree The seeds of a towering tree are planted in the grass, it will not be affected by the environment and become a grass, it will still grow into a towering tree." "

For example, if a rat droppings falls into the porridge pot, even if it is boiled No matter how long it is cooked, it will never turn into a grain of rice..."

Before Zhi Zhi could finish her sentence, she heard a sneer from the darkness.

She blushed and continued to say to Luo Jianhua: "Uh, of course, we are not plants, we are human beings, we can change ourselves and the environment. If you hate your current environment and don't want to continue to adapt to this environment...then Why don't you try to change yourself and the environment?"

Luo Jianhua was stunned.

After a long time, he murmured: "Change, change yourself?"

Zhizhi said: "Brother Jianhua, you need to be more rational. Not to mention that in the past, I had no relationship with you at all... Now that I am married, and after I come back to hold the wedding, I will be away for a long time... ..."

"Why did you put aside your career and let yourself sink into this meaningless and useless secret love in your good years? Do you think it's worth it to guard someone who can't possibly respond to you?" Or, do you know the real me? Know what kind of person I am? What do you like about me?"

"Brother Jianhua, you have been working for four years. How is your work? How is your personal study? How many of your dreams have you accomplished when you were young? Have you ever observed your friends? Are you aware of the gap between you and the boys? Are you still the best young man in the courtyard?"

Zhizhi asked a dozen soul torture questions in one breath.

Luo Jianhua was dumbfounded.

After a while, he struggled to speak, "Zhi Zhi, yes, I'm sorry... No one has ever talked to me like this." "It's okay,

a lifetime is a long time, it's not too late for you to start thinking now and make corresponding changes." Zhizhi said.

Luo Jianhua, "I, my heart is very confused..."

Zhi Zhi nodded, "I understand."

--Because Luo Jianhua is the hero, she does not know that Zhizhi is the hero and the villain Bai Yueguang, all the plots in the follow-up article are all based on this setting. Now that she is starting to disturb the plot, it is understandable that the hero will be affected by the setting.

After a long time, Luo Jianhua said again: "Zhi Zhi, I'm sorry."

Zhi Zhi smiled slightly, "I accept your apology."

"I, I will try my best not to disturb you, but... I, I am very confused, Zhizhi, if I... I mean, if, if I come to you again, can you, can you stop resisting me like this?" Luo Jianhua asked cautiously.

Zhizhi's series of soul torture just now made him suddenly enlightened like a enlightenment.

In the past, he occasionally had similar questions: Although Zhizhi is a flower in the steel factory and he is the most handsome young man in the steel factory, why should the most beautiful girl be matched with the most handsome young man? Why isn't she allowed to like talented people? Can't you let him find a more beautiful one?

Besides, he began to pursue Bie Zhizhi when he first fell in love, but she was always very resistant.

Yes, Bie Zhizhi is very beautiful. Nine out of ten young men of the right age in the steel factory have a crush on her. But being rejected by her more than a hundred times in a row...even Luo Jianhua himself felt tired.

He also didn't understand where he got so much strength and energy to block her every day and confess his love to her every day.

Zhizhi's words just now awakened the dreamer.

Luo Jianhua began to reflect on what he had done in the past few years!

--In the family: He was originally the one with the best academic performance and the best personality among the brothers in the family, but under the arrangement of his mother, he went to the chopsticks factory with the worst economic benefits by mistake. Originally, he had to bear the burden of humiliation, but in the end, his mother accused him of being the one who was holding back in the family! Just because of this, he didn't want to stay in this house anymore.

--Emotionally: he vacillated between Bie Zhizhi and Tan Chunyu, and now another Bie Pengpeng came in. Could it be that in the past few years, all his energy has been spent on falling in love with women? However, Bie Zhizhi doesn't like him, and he doesn't like Bie Pengpeng either. As for Tan Chunyu... this woman makes him feel like he's in a mess, he doesn't know whether he likes her or hates her. But in the final analysis, being entangled with three women at the same time, it is estimated that his reputation has already been rotten.

--At work: Due to the poor economic benefits of the chopsticks factory, most of the employees are doing badly, and he also went to the countryside to do badly together. But just now when Zhizhi asked him, "Have you observed your boys carefully? Are you aware of the gap between you and them? Are you still the best young man in the courtyard?"... ... Luo Jianhua was frightened into a cold sweat!

--As for the dream when he was young: Luo Jianhua also had a dream when he was a teenager, but what frightens him is that he now feels that it is a vague and blank memory!

So now Luo Jianhua is very eager to find a quiet place where no one is around, and reflect on it.

However, he was also afraid that after this time he recklessly asked Bie Pengpeng to bring Zhi Zhi here... it would arouse Zhi Zhi's resentment, if he didn't understand those things later, his life would continue to be muddled again...

What can I do then?

At this time, Zhi Zhi smiled, "If you come to me in an open and honest manner, and you have an honest reason, then how can I refuse?"

Luo Jianhua sighed like a sob, and said sincerely: "Zhi Zhi Zhi, thank you! Please also...say sorry to Nianzhi for me, I...thank you!"

After finishing speaking, he turned around and left.

Bie Pengpeng at the side involuntarily ran after him for a few steps, and then shouted anxiously, "...Brother Jianhua!"

Luo Jianhua had already gone far.

Zhi Zhi ignored Peng Peng and walked straight into the darkness. She had only taken two steps before Li Shu stepped forward, wrapped her arms around her slender waist, and led her towards the bustling small playground on the opposite side.

Bie Pengpeng chased for a few steps, but couldn't catch up with Luo Jianhua, so he had to stand still and look back.

She saw the tall Li Shu protecting Zhizhi, and the two were talking and laughing as they walked towards the small playground.

Bie Pengpeng fell into a daze, and murmured with a pale face: "A mouse poop... spoiled a pot of porridge."

Chapter 316

Later, Zhizhi and Li Shu saw the little doctor Zhao who was pursuing Tangtang in the small playground.

Dr. Zhao's name is Zhao Yijiang. He is about 1.8 meters tall. He has fair skin and a handsome appearance. He wears a pair of glasses. He has a very elegant temperament and a gentle speech.

He greeted Zhizhi and Li Shu cordially and warmly, and directly called Zhizhi "Fifth Sister"... This behavior made Tangtang feel ashamed and angry, and got angry at him, but Zhao Yijiang coaxed her very well and still To curry favor with her with the snacks he brought with him...

Zhao Yijiang chatted with Zhi Zhi and Li Shu for a while, seeing that it was getting late, he politely bid farewell to other family members, and then begged Tangtang to take him to the family compound doorway.

Tangtang was a little embarrassed, but finally sent Zhao Yijiang to the gate of the family compound, and then turned back.

But Zhi Zhi and Li Shu still saw with keen eyes-in fact, Zhao Yijiang followed Tangtang from afar, and he didn't turn his head back until he saw Tangtang returned to his family.

When Tangtang sent Zhao Yijiang to the gate, Ying Yushi quietly asked Zhizhi, "What do you think of Xiao Zhao?" Zhizhi

also said quietly: "When I saw him, I was shocked Mom, obviously this person's facial features don't look like my dad's, so why does his temperament and manners look so like my dad's? It feels like he...should have been born into our family!" Ying Yushi sighed, "I think so

too Yes... I used to think that the four-year age difference between Xiao Zhao and Pengpeng is just right. I didn't expect that he and Pengpeng would not call, but instead fell in love with Tangtang! Hey, but he and Tangtang are eight years apart Ah..."

"I don't think the eight-year difference is a big problem, as long as Tangtang likes it." Zhi Zhi said.

Ying Yu frowned, "But think about it, we are the parents of the woman, and Tangtang is only nineteen years old. For our consideration, we definitely hope that they can talk for a few more years, at least until they are twenty-two or three-year-old." Get married again, right?"

Zhizhi nodded.

Ying Yushi continued: "But because of the consideration of the man's parents, Xiao Zhao is already twenty-seven, and if it is delayed, he will be over thirty... Now you don't know, our dean (Zhao Yijiang's mother) Give me sugar every day, ouch, I really can't stand it..."

Zhi Zhi burst out laughing.

"Mom, don't worry, next time your dean will stuff you with candy, you can just throw the problem on Xiao Zhao... When they want to get married, we Tangtang has the final say. If Tangtang doesn't The plan to get married must be because Xiao Zhao is not caring enough." Zhi Zhi gave advice to her mother.

Ying Yushi nodded, and patted Zhizhi's hand, "Let's finish the wedding between you and Nianzhi first! By the way, let your sister-in-law accompany you two to the garment factory tomorrow, and pick out some clothes for Nianzhi ...You also go and have a look, and if you like it, tell me that your sister-in-law has acquaintances in the garment factory, and you can buy their garments at the internal price."

Zhi Zhi smiled and said yes.

Next, the mother and sisters-in-law and the aunts and sister-in-laws in the yard began to get together and chat about the details of Zhi Zhi and Li Shu's wedding...

Zhi Zhi and Li Shu chatted with their long-lost friends until ten o'clock at night It's more than one o'clock, and then we go back to our homes.

After returning home, they took turns washing up, Li Shu lived in Bie Yannan's room, and Zhizhi and his younger sister Tangtang lived in the same room.

When Zhizhi first went to Seagull Island, she was still homesick, but then she got busier every day...

she didn't think much about it anymore.

Until now, she stayed in this familiar room again... A kind of nostalgia suddenly appeared in her heart.

This room is the master bedroom, the largest one. There are two beds in total, a single bed and a bunk bed. Zhizhi sleeps on the lower bunk of the bunk bed, Tangtang sleeps on the upper bunk of the bunk bed, and Peng Peng used to sleep on the single bed, but now there is no one there.

In the past, when Zhizhi hadn't left home, the lights were turned off every night, and the three sisters would chat in a low voice before going to sleep.

But today, after the lights were turned off, Zhizhi and Tangtang fell into silence.

After a long time, Zhizhi whispered, "Tangtang, that Zhao Yijiang today..." In fact, she wasn't sure if her sister had fallen asleep.

In the end, she just said that -

Tangtang immediately asked, "Fifth Sister, what do you think of him?"

"The first impression is pretty good." Zhizhi said truthfully.

After a silence...

Tangtang said in a voice like a gnat: "I, I also think he's pretty good, just, just..."

Zhizhi understood, "I just think Mom wanted to introduce him to Fourth Sister , so you feel uncomfortable, don't you?"

Tangtang sighed, and obediently admitted, "Yes."

Zhi Zhi, "Fourth Sister doesn't like him."

"I understand the truth," Tangtang said sullenly , "But...

I'm still a little bit upset." Zhizhi smiled, "Don't be too horny, Xiao Zhao didn't do anything wrong, and Fourth Sister didn't feel anything about him. Back then, my mother considered it from the perspective of her age... ...If you really care about it, you can move out after you get married, and you two can come back to see your family during the holidays." "

Bah, who wants to marry him?" Tangtang became angry from embarrassment.

After a pause, Tangtang said firmly: "I will never move out. No matter who I marry in the future, I will settle down in the steel factory. I was originally an orphan, but my parents raised me , gave me the warmth of my family, and never let me suffer a little bit, just for this, I will always be the daughter of the family, and I will be like my brothers and sisters, and be filial to my parents."

Zhizhi praised softly, "Tangtang is really good!"

After a while, Tangtang's voice sounded again, "Fifth Sister, you...should know about Fourth Sister and Luo Jianhua, right?

" With a sound.

Tangtang sighed, and said in a low voice: "The family is almost pissed off by her! Hey, I also think... In the past year, she seems to have changed. Fifth sister, our family used to be so good ..."

Zhizhi asked: "Tell me about what fourth sister has done at work over the years!"

Tangtang thought for a while, and told Zhizhi in detail:

--Mom obeyed Zhizhi's advice on the phone, after accepting the transfer order to go to the People's Hospital, she worked hard to run for Wei Peisheng's spot and wanted Peng Peng to go, but Peng Peng was worried that she would not pass the exam and would not go there. In the end, there was no other way, so Bie Fengjun transferred the third brother's steel factory job quota to Pengpeng, and then asked the third brother to compete for a place in the hospital's junior commissioner. Finally, the third brother won the competition steadily and went to Kyoto to attend a medical university.

But the family took Pengpeng's face into consideration, and what they didn't tell Zhizhi was that in the past three years, Pengpeng had changed a total of seven jobs in the steel plant. . Now Pengpeng works in the boiler workshop of the logistics department, shoveling coal with a shovel every day...

--Before Zhizhi left, she once taught Pengpeng and Tangtang how to start a small business. After Zhizhi left, Tangtang had been living at her parents' home and in Weijia Village since she was not yet eighteen and did not meet the unit's recruitment requirements. A little business.

Pengpeng stays in the steel factory most of the time, and occasionally goes to Weijia Village to help Tangtang. All the money earned by Tangtang and the Luo brothers is divided into four equally, one for each.

Tangtang entrusted all her money to her mother for safekeeping, and Pengpeng's money... most of it was in her own hands. How many times did Tangtang jokingly ask Pengpeng how much money you have saved? Pengpeng was very irritable and said that he had no money. Tangtang was taken aback. When he asked why he had no money, Pengpeng said that the eldest aunt avoided her parents and came to her. incident, she had no choice but to give the money in her hand to the eldest aunt...

Speaking of this, Tangtang said quietly: "Fifth sister, you know, my mother joked with me a few days ago, saying that after the family has finished the wedding for you and Brother Nianzhi, she will do things for me and Zhao Yijiang... and said Over the years, I have saved 200 yuan with her, and all the money will be given to me at that time, and when my father passed away, the unit gave 500 yuan as a death pension, and they also saved it all for me. The points are useless, when the time comes, she and my father will add another 300 yuan to me, and make up 1,000 yuan for my dowry..." "

Fifth sister, tell me, why am I so happy! Mom and Dad are too great ...They raised me so hard, but my father's pension has not been used... Every year during Chinese New Year, I pray to my parents who live in heaven, and ask them to bless my parents to be healthy and grow up They are so kind, they are the best and best people in the world..."

"Fifth sister, I want to tell you a little secret... that is, if the day when I am going to get married, my parents must give me a thousand dollars... I definitely don't want to, I will think There is a way to leave this money to my parents! But I also think they will not want it... If this is the case, Fifth Sister, you must stand by my side and help me when the time comes!" Tangtang was excited for a while, The sound is also louder.

There was the sound of slippers being tapped lightly outside the door.

Soon, someone knocked lightly on the girls' doors, and the mother's kind and gentle voice sounded, "It's very late now, little girls can't talk anymore, go to bed quickly." Zhizhi and Tangtang stopped talking

. say.

They closed their eyes and fell asleep with their mother's gentle words on their pillows.

Early the next morning, Bie Fengjun went to the unit canteen early to buy breakfast and came back.

Although there are many types of products in the canteen of the steel factory, they are far inferior to Seagull Island in terms of taste and appearance.

Usually the breakfast at other houses is very ordinary porridge, steamed buns, but today Bie Fengjun also bought fried noodles, deep-fried dough sticks and soy milk.

Ying Yushi is currently working at the People's Hospital, and he has to leave every morning at 7:15, and it takes about 20 minutes to ride a bicycle, so when Zhizhi rubbed her eyes and walked out of the room, she happened to see her parents and Li Shu Sitting at the dining table...

Ying Yushi told Li Shu, "...Your father can only grab these fried dough sticks and fried noodles early, you can eat them while they are hot! Also, I made an agreement with Zhi Zhi yesterday, let your sister-in-law lead you today You two went to the garment factory to pick out clothes, you have to pick a few more sets, don't worry about spending money, we are acquaintances, it won't cost much..."

"Otherwise, you young couple will go to the supply and marketing cooperative to buy ready-made clothes. There are only a few styles back and forth, and the ready-made garment factory will have more choices. You and Zhizhi will choose a little more. When you arrive in Huai'an, when your parents are not around , you young couple should spend less money..."

Because Zhi Zhi was not around, Li Shu seemed very cautious.

But when he heard "your father", "your sister-in-law" and "you young couple" in the words of his mother-in-law, his handsome wheat-colored face flushed red, and even the tips of his ears were pink... don't

meet Jun also asked Li Shu: "How did you sleep last night? Is the bedding too thin? Are there mosquitoes in the house? Last night I first used mosquito coils to fumigate the old third's room for a long time... When you went to sleep later Do you smell the scent of mosquitoes? Are you dizzy?" At this moment, everyone saw Zhizhi coming out of the back room.

Zhi Zhi yawned, "Morning, Mom and Dad! Good morning, Li Shu!"

Ying's mother looked distressed, "You are at home on vacation now, so you can rest well, so what are you doing when you get up so early?"

Bie's father said with concern: " Zhizhi, stay here for a while and eat breakfast before going back to sleep, shall we?"

Zhizhi yawned again, "I'm going to go for a run... I have to lose weight."

The parents became anxious when they heard this, and said in unison:

"What? Lose weight???"

"You're so thin that you only have two ounces of flesh left, why lose weight!"

Sure enough, parents are the huge resistance for the daughter on the way to lose weight!

In the end, Zhizhi also failed to run.

Because she just had breakfast, her sister-in-law Shan Chaofeng came over.

Well, Shan Chaofeng also had a full breakfast in his hand, including fried noodles and deep-fried dough sticks-it was really the same as what Bie Fengjun bought! Not a family, do not enter a door!

"I guess all the fried noodles and fried dough sticks in the cafeteria came to our house today." After her parents and Tangtang left for work, Shan Chaofeng stared at the leftover fried noodles and fried dough sticks on the dining table and muttered, "...there are so many left ,What should I do?"

Zhi Zhi smiled and instructed Li Shu: "Li Shu, pour some cold noodles, soak the fried noodles in water, then cut some minced garlic and mix them with soy sauce and vinegar to make cold noodles. Cold salad. Let's leave the fritters alone, cover them with a rice cover, and stir-fry them with garlic leaves at noon, and the taste is similar to fried tofu!"

Shan Chaofeng praised: "My family's Zhizhi has a clever mind! Sit down, I'll come, I'll come-"

Li Shu had already stepped into the kitchen with his long legs, followed Zhi Zhi's instructions three times, first made the cold noodles, and then put the cold noodles The bowl was covered first, and then soaked in a washbasin filled with cold water; then it came out again, and covered the rest of the breakfast on the table with a gauze rice cover.

Shan Chaofeng looked at Zhi Zhi, then at Li Shu, and said with a smile: "Oh, you two are a perfect match! One is clever, the other is quick... Now, not only are my parents relieved of you two, but I also Don't worry!"

After tidying up the house, Shan Chaofeng led Zhi Zhi and Li Shu downstairs.

Today, she was going to a garment factory, so Shan Chaofeng asked her friend Xiao Pan to borrow a bicycle. At that moment, Shan Chaofeng rode a borrowed bicycle, let Li Shu ride on the 28th bar at home, and Zhizhi sat behind Li Shu. The three of them had just left the family compound when they saw Luo Jianhua coming back from the outside.

Luo Jianhua saw Zhizhi sitting behind Li Shu's car at a glance...

He hesitated for a while, and greeted Zhizhi and the others loudly, "Farewell, sister-in-law! Read it, good morning! Zhizhi, hello..."

Shan Chaofeng Staring at Luo Jianhua, he froze. She stood on tiptoe and stopped the car.

Li Shu also stopped the car.

Luo Jianhua's heart was beating wildly.

--After Zhi Zhi said those words to him last night, he felt that he needed to find a quiet place to think carefully, and he didn't want to go back to that bitter home. So he went to the small river alone in the dark, sat quietly in the stone pavilion by the small river all night, and thought all night.

After dawn...

I don't know if it's because he didn't stay in that smoggy home, he didn't feel sleepy at all, on the contrary, he felt refreshed because he wanted to do a lot of things.

So now, he desperately wants to chat with Zhizhi again.

Unexpectedly, Zhizhi actually went out?

Luo Jianhua's first reaction was: Forget it, let's find Zhizhi when there is no one...

But he suddenly remembered what Zhizhi said last night, "If you come to me in an open and honest manner, and you have an honest reason, then I How could you refuse?"

So Luo Jianhua plucked up his courage and said, "Zhi Zhi, I have something to talk to you about! Excuse me... When will you be free?" As

soon as he said the words, he looked at Shan Chaofeng very nervously, He looked at Li Shu again, and finally at Zhizhi.

What surprised Luo Jianhua was: Shan Chaofeng looked at him with some surprise, but definitely not the usual disgust? Li Shu didn't look angry, there seemed to be a smile on his face?

As for Zhizhi?

She thought about it carefully, and then said to Luo Jianhua with a good temper: "What a coincidence, I have something to go out now, why don't you go back to work first... If you are not in a hurry, let's meet at the small playground tonight. If you are in a hurry, then you can come to my house to look for me at around three o'clock in the afternoon."

Luo Jianhua saw Zhi Zhi's good face for the first time with his own eyes.

He was so excited that he nodded repeatedly, "Then, then I'll go to the small playground to find you at night... let's go!" At the critical moment, he caught a glimpse of Li Shu, and hastily added the word "we".

Zhizhi said generously: "Okay, see you tonight! Let's go now!"

Luo Jianhua excitedly waved to Zhizhi, "Okay! See you tonight..." He was so excited that he just stood there , watching Shan Chaofeng and Li Shu pedal their bicycles away again.

Then I heard Shan Chaofeng and Zhizhi say: "Hey Zhizhi, how did I find out that even Luo Jianhua has become less hideous after you came back? Hey, he used to be a good person, but I don't know about it these few years Is it because of the influence of his parents that such a young man looks wretched and despicable, and he is also sneaky with evil intentions..."

Luo Jianhua was stunned.

After a while, he smiled wryly.

Sister-in-law Bie is right, he doesn't know how he became like this, he has been confused for a few years, wasted a few years, wasted these years of good youth... Now it's time to catch up

.

Last night, he carefully recalled his childhood by himself... the more he recalled, the more he realized that Zhi Zhi really didn't like him, and when he was young, he actually had many simple and lovely dreams .

So he urgently needs to confide to Zhizhi, hoping that Zhizhi can use the most sober words in the world to give him a little hint.

But now Zhi Zhi is not free.

It's okay, let's talk about it tonight.

Luo Jianhua was relaxed.

He put his hands in his trouser pockets, hummed a song and stepped into the family compound.

After thinking about it, he turned around and came out again, turned around and walked towards the chopsticks factory - if the original family has disgusted him so much that he doesn't want to go back... then he won't go back for now!

Zhi Zhi and Li Shu went to the garment factory under the guidance of their sister-in-law.

In the office building of the garment factory, there is a showroom. There are two to three hundred coat racks in the showroom, displaying men's clothing and women's clothing.

When she came, Shan Chaofeng brought a cloth bag with melon seeds and peanut candies in it.

So Shan Chaofeng invited acquaintances to eat melon seeds and chat in the corner of the exhibition hall. Zhi Zhi and Li Shu took paper and pens and wandered around the coat racks full of sample clothes. The number plate on the coat rack was copied.

In this respect, Li Shu is completely a foil, without any assertiveness.

It's all Zhizhi's decision.

After shopping for about half an hour, Zhi Zhi picked out eight sets of men's clothing and eleven sets of women's clothing.

The acquaintance took the slip of paper that Zhizhi had copied and numbered, tumbling for a while, and finally confirmed that five sets of men's clothing and eight sets of women's clothing were in stock. So he found all the clothes, calculated the prices, and then led Shan Chaofeng to the financial office to pay.

Zhizhi and Li Shu were sitting at the place where Shan Chaofeng was kneading sunflower seeds with an acquaintance just now, waiting.

After a while, someone came in.

Zhi Zhi was stunned suddenly, and the other party was also stunned, and they both said at the same time:

"Tan Chunyu?"

"You...don't you Zhizhi? When did you come back?

" Take a look... Li Nianzhi.

The Bie Zhizhi in front of her is no longer the frail one four years ago, who was so weak that even if she walked a few steps, she would look like a Xizi holding a heart... She is a slender, beautiful and healthy girl with a beautiful and gentle smile, and bright eyes. god.

Sitting next to Bie Zhizhi was the big villain Li Nianzhi who tortured her and Luo Jianhua in the previous life.

However, Li Nianzhi in front of him still looked like a normal person, although his eyes were a little too sharp, but when he was with Bie Zhizhi, his demeanor was still warm and amiable.

At this time, Zhizhi replied to Tan Chunyu, "Nianzhi and I arrived yesterday morning, and this time we came back to have a wedding... On July 18th, Tan Chunyu, will you come to drink our wedding?" ?"

Tan Chunyu stared at Bie Zhizhi for a long time, and finally nodded, "Where is the wedding? I will go with my brother."

Zhizhi replied: "It's in the cafeteria of our steel factory, then I I'll send you a wedding invitation when the time comes."

Tan Chunyu nodded with a smile, and asked again, "Zhizhi, these years... how have you been?"

Zhi Zhi motioned her to sit down, "If you're not busy with work, let's sit down and have a chat!"

"Thank you!" Tan Chunyu sat down.

Zhi Zhi smiled and said, "This is your workplace, what are you thanking me for?" Then she told her work situation in Nanling Island in the past few years. Of course, she kept saying "we" to show that the credit wasn't hers alone.

Although it was just a simple narrative...

But Tan Chunyu was still very shocked!

She stared at Zhi Zhi absent-mindedly, her eyes wide open, and after a while, she suddenly said: "Gong Ge Caotou right frame seven?"

Zhi Zhi was stunned.

Tan Chunyu, "The king of heaven covers the tiger?"

Zhi Zhi:? ? ?

Tan Chunyu was still a little excited, "Gongting Yuye wine?"

Zhizhi: ...

Actually, Zhizhi has already understood--Tan Chunyu is suspicious of her.

But when Tan Chunyu said the first sentence, Zhizhi simply didn't react; when Tan Chunyu said the second sentence, Zhizhi had already noticed it, but in the blink of an eye, Zhizhi didn't want Tan Chunyu to Aware of his own secret, he continued to maintain a surprised expression on his face.

In the end, Tan Chunyu was discouraged, "Forget it... don't worry about what I said just now."

Zhizhi smiled and asked her, "What about you, these few years... how have you been?"

Tan Chunyu In a daze.

After a long time, she said with some confusion: "I... Actually, I don't know whether I'm going to live well or not."

Tan Chunyu looked at Li Shu in fear, and then at Zhizhi. At this moment, for some reason, she was particularly eager to talk, and Zhizhi... was a very good listener.

Tan Chunyu said in a low voice: "Zhizhi, do you know that in the past, I was trapped in a dream for a long time. In the dream, I was... a woman who was strong on the surface but actually had a vicious heart. In order to be with Luo Jianhua Together, we did a lot of bad things...and finally got retribution. To be honest, I don't like this dream very much, but my love for Luo Jianhua, whether in the dream or not, is real..."

"For a long time, I was really working hard to get married to Luo Jianhua. I always felt that I would marry him soon... until your fourth sister started to approach him, and he started to marry Luo Jianhua for your four sisters. Sister and neglected me."

"At the beginning I was very angry, I wanted to snatch Luo Jianhua back, and I wanted to make your fourth sister look good... But then, I remembered that dream again... Do I want to chase after Luo Jianhua? Is there a whole life behind me? Apart from loving him, do I have nothing else to do?" "

My heart is very confused. On the one hand, I feel that it is meaningless for me to live in this world without his love. On the other hand I also thought, why can't I live for myself? I felt so uncomfortable, so I... moved out of the steel factory and lived in the collective Datong shop in the unit here." "Until now, I have

not A standard answer. I don't even know whether he is more important or myself is more important in my heart... However, now I live in the factory, and I work hard every day... I feel that the current life is more important than my Staying at Luo Jianhua's house is more comfortable. This kind of comfortable feeling without pressure surpasses my liking for him, so in the short term, I don't want to go back to the past." Tan Chunyu smiled sincerely at

Zhizhi "It's fine as it is now, and I have no intention of changing it."

At this moment, Shan Chaofeng went to pay the money with an acquaintance, came back to get the clothes, and met Tan Chunyu.

The acquaintance pointed to Tan Chunyu and introduced it to Shan Chaofeng, "Hey, out of the thirteen sets of clothes that your sister-in-law picked up, four of them were designed by Xiao Tan! She is now the chief designer in our factory, and she designs The styles of the clothes are basically chosen by the leaders of the Commercial Bureau..."

Tan Chunyu hurriedly stood up and greeted Shan Chaofeng, "Don't see you, sister-in-law, long time no see."

The acquaintance was stunned for a moment, and then realized Thinking about it, "Oh, I forgot, Xiao Tan's younger brother is from your steel factory..."

In the past few years, the Tan brothers and sisters have had a relationship with the other family. Every year during the New Year, the two of them would go to another house to pay New Year's greetings with gifts. Although the two families had a very unpleasant quarrel in the past few years, the Bies and his wife have always been kind-hearted. The Tan brothers and sisters came to the door carrying things, and of course the Bie family would not beat them out... It is impossible to have a deep friendship, but it is face-saving. Love is always there.

After exchanging greetings, Shan Chaofeng and his acquaintances went to pack the clothes together.

Tan Chunyu and Zhizhi were standing outside the door chatting.

Zhi Zhi asked Tan Chunyu a question, "Will you still be with Luo Jianhua?"

Tan Chunyu was silent for a long time, and finally said: "This time, I don't want to run after him...I have a job now, I have a bright future, and I want to see how far I can go."

Then, Tan Chunyu looked at Zhizhi, and said sincerely: "Zhizhi, can we... still be friends?"

Zhizhi smiled slightly, "My labor relationship has already fallen in Jienan Province. I came back this time for the wedding. After the wedding, I will leave." Tan Chunyu bit her lip. She is not stupid, how can she not hear Zhizhi's words? Decline in the middle?

Thinking about it, she used so many vile means of harming others towards Bie Zhizhi as soon as she was reborn. Although she finally managed to make amends, but... she was not willing to have a heart-to-heart relationship with her, and this was her own fault.

Tan Chunyu was a little sad, but still forced a smile and said: "Then I wish you and Li Nianzhi a happy wedding in advance. On the day of your wedding, my brother and I will definitely go." Zhizhi nodded with a smile.

Chapter 317

After leaving the garment factory, Zhizhi asked her sister-in-law to go back with the newly bought clothes. She and Li Shu rode bicycles around the city and didn't go home for lunch. Last night, Li Shu's friends made an appointment with him Zhi Zhi eats outside.

Shan Chaofeng responded, and rode a bicycle back to the steel factory compound with a large bag of new clothes.

Li Shu was riding another bicycle, carrying Zhi Zhi, and the two of them had no specific destination, so they walked slowly along the main street. Zhi Zhi suddenly remembered that her friend Xu Changlin's house was nearby, so she directed Li Shu, the two first found a small store, bought two bags of milk powder, weighed two catties of apples, and went to Xu Changlin's house together.

Xu Changlin's father works at a waste recycling station, and her mother is a country woman. There are four children in the Xu family. Except for the elder brother who is already working and the younger sister who is not yet an adult, Xu Changlin from the second line and Xu Chang from the third went to the countryside.

At this moment, only Xu's mother is at home.

However, Xu's mother looked very old, she had lost a lot of weight, and her hair had turned gray a lot.

Seeing Zhizhi bringing Li Shu to the door, Xu's mother was very surprised, "Zhizhi? You...you are back? When did you come back?" Zhizhi smiled and

introduced Li Shu to Xu's mother, "Auntie, is he My love, we registered our marriage last month, and this time we came back to our hometown to hold a wedding banquet..."

Xu's mother pulled Zhizhi up and down to look up and down, "You have changed a lot compared to before... Good! Ouch, your lover It's pretty good too, you're so handsome, it's good if you're all well."

Then she poured tea and served fruit plates in a

hurry... Zhi Zhi told her not to be too busy, "Auntie, tell me about Chang Lin, I'll give it to you. She wrote several letters, but there was no response to the first few letters, and then several letters were returned...By the way, Changlin and I went to the countryside in the same year, and she left two months earlier than me, right? ...is it time to come back and visit relatives?"

Mother Xu looked downcast.

After a long while, she sighed, and water appeared in her eyes, "Changlin... is gone."

Zhi Zhi didn't understand, and couldn't change the expression on her face for a while, she asked with a smile: "What?"

Li Shu was also shocked.

In desperation, he tugged at the corner of La Zhizhi's clothes.

Zhi Zhi regained her composure, her expression suddenly changed, "What's going on?"

Mother Xu covered her face and cried, "Your letter was returned because the place she chose to fill in before going to the countryside was Baiheba , somehow suddenly transferred to Chilinsai again, and she went to Chilinsai after more than a month. I also wrote to her and asked her why she went to Chilinsai. It was so far and so hard. She wrote back and said It's okay, the educated youth aided the construction, where is it not aided construction!"

"She didn't write many letters back in the middle of the year, but I asked her many times, how are the conditions there? She didn't mention a word, and the reply was Say something else, and then send back ten yuan every three or four months... I told her not to send money back, but she didn't listen!"

"During the Chinese New Year this year, the farm sent a message saying that there was an accident...Changlin's father and her brother rushed over to find out...There was an avalanche in Chilinsai at the end of last year. All the educated youths... because the transportation was all cut off, and all the people on the farm were trapped, and it was only a month later that they found out that they were all martyred." As she spoke

, Xu's mother burst into tears.

Zhi Zhi leaned weakly on the dilapidated wooden sofa, her whole body collapsed.

Unknowingly, tears wet his face.

Xu's mother cried for a long time, hesitated for a while, and then said to Zhi Zhi: "Zhi Zhi, do you know? The farm over there persuaded Chang Lin's father and her brother to bury Chang Lin's body on the spot. Behind the monument, they brought back Changlin's belongings. Among them was a letter addressed to your third brother..."

Zhi Zhi's eyes widened.

Xu's mother looked at Zhi Zhi, and said slowly: "Chang Lin... wrote the wrong address on the envelope on purpose, which caused the letter to be returned. The letter was stamped with a return stamp on the envelope... When we got the letter, the envelope None of them have been dismantled. So I dismantled it..."

"Chang Lin told your third brother in the letter that she has found a partner on the farm and is likely to get married, and asked your third brother if he has found a partner. However, according to what Changlin's father and her brother learned on the farm, Changlin has no date..."

At this point, Xu's mother cried, "Zhi Zhi, tell auntie that Changlin didn't go to the countryside. Did you fall in love with your third brother before?"

Zhizhi couldn't help crying, "They...shouldn't have said it clearly, but they just have a crush on each other."

Mother Xu cried, "If I knew about him early in the morning The two of you are on good terms, so I should lower my face and tell your mother about it! But I don't know... I really don't know!" After speaking, Mother Xu burst into tears.

Zhizhi felt extremely uncomfortable.

According to Xu's mother's description, Xu Changlin must like her third brother very much, but she also knew that she had no hope of returning to the city, so she wanted to write a letter to test the third brother... In the end, she flinched and wrote the wrong address on purpose, causing the letter to be returned .

Perhaps in Chang Lin's mind, by doing so, she can deceive herself into thinking that she has unilaterally terminated her crush.

Zhizhi felt uncomfortable, but she still comforted Xu's mother.

Mother Xu cried for a while, and then said to Zhizhi: "I took Changlin's letter... I read it for a long time, I think, even I can see that this silly girl loves your third brother in the letter... Now that she's gone, I can't give this letter to your third brother." "

If the layer of window paper between Changlin and your third brother hasn't been pierced, then... let your third brother never Know Changlin's intentions, otherwise your third brother will feel guilty and regret it for the rest of his life! He is still young and has not yet found a partner! If he knows...wouldn't this be an eternal thorn in his heart?"

Speaking of this, Xu's mother said: "So I burned the letter... Now I tell you that I just want to ask you if your third brother also likes Changlin. So it really is... Then I don't know that at all. I don't regret burning that letter. Zhi Zhi, don't tell your third brother, just treat it as...I am sorry for Chang Lin, my mother!"

Zhi Zhi didn't know what to say.

She felt sad for her friend, and also felt heartbroken for her third brother who was about to learn about Changlin's death, but at the same time, it was also Xu's mother's kindness...

Zhi Zhi hugged Xu's mother, and the two embraced and wept.

Before leaving, Xu's mother said to Zhi Zhi with tears in her eyes: "Zhi Zhi, our family has just done funeral things recently, so the happy event between you and Xiao Li... we will avoid it, but we will invite you later. Someone will bring some money to you..."

Zhizhi nodded.

She winked at Li Shu, then pulled Mother Xu to stand up, "Auntie, don't be too sad, Changlin..." "

Well, I'm not sad," Mother Xu said tearfully, "days must pass It's been down, right? Are you going back? Do you want to stay for a light meal?"

Zhizhi declined while helping Xu's mother to go outside, and then asked: "Auntie, do you still have Changlin's here? Other photos? Can you give me one as a souvenir?"

Mother Xu hesitated for a moment, then said: "There are photos, but Zhi Zhi, don't blame Auntie for being unfeeling... If I give you the photos, your third brother I want to ask you again? So... I still won't give it to you, even if your third brother comes to me in person and asks for Changlin's photo, I won't give one." Zhizhi felt even more sad

. But she also knew that Xu's mother was indeed doing it for the third brother's benefit.

"Auntie, you're like this..." Zhizhi couldn't help crying again.

Xu's mother also cried, "So now, I don't want to care about Changlin's brother and her younger siblings talking about who they are talking about. As long as they are willing, I am willing! If they are not willing, I will never force them."

Just now Li Shu understood the meaning in Zhi Zhi's eyes: take some money to condolences to Chang Lin's mother!

So, at this moment, he took advantage of Zhizhi and Xu's mother standing at the door talking, he quickly took out a handful of money from his pocket, and counted all the big unity... there were only five in total? He picked them all out, folded them well, pressed them under the teacup, and then walked out quickly.

At this time, Zhi Zhi had already bid farewell to Xu's mother, Li Shu went over, pushed the bicycle and walked a few steps, slipped on, Zhi Zhi also trotted a few steps, jumped on the back seat of the car, and then waved to Xu's mother.

Li Shu was sure that Xu's mother couldn't hear him, so he turned his head and lowered his voice and said to Zhizhi: "I only have fifty yuan in the whole bill, and it doesn't look good to put change..."

Zhizhi hummed sullenly, Wrapping his hands around his strong waist, he took the initiative to put his face on his back.

Before the two of them left the alley on their bicycles, Xu's mother chased after her, "Zhi Zhi! Zhi Zhi-"

Zhi Zhi thought: We were discovered so soon?

At this time, Li Shu accelerated his pedaling speed, of course Xu's mother couldn't catch up.

Zhizhi waved her hand towards Xu's mother who was in the distance-

leaving Xu Changlin's house, Zhizhi was very depressed.

She hugged Li Shu's waist and asked him, "If you like someone, you have to tell him loudly right away, right? Or...or else...if it's too late, what should I do?

" Zhi Zhi broke down in tears.

She tightly wrapped her hands around his strong waist, and said loudly: "Li Shu! I...I like you!"

Squeak--

Li Shu stopped the bicycle.

He stood still and hugged Zhizhi tightly.

--This is the first time that Zhizhi has shown her sad side in front of him.

"Zhizhi, there will never be any 'too late' between us! Because I will take good care of myself, make myself strong and strong at all times, and I will also protect you well. No matter what happens in the future, we will We have always been together, no matter rich or poor, healthy or sick, we will... work together and grow old together."

After speaking, Li Shu said again: "You have to trust me."

Zhi Zhi nodded and said obediently : "I believe in you..." But the tears in the corners of his eyes just couldn't stop the hurricane.

Li Shu looked down at Zhi Zhi, this was the second time he saw her cry.

The first time was when she left Nanling, when everyone was sending each other off...

beauties are crying, of course it is also beautiful.

But Li Shu didn't want to see the crying Zhizhi at all.

"Don't cry," Li Shu sighed, "If you cry again, I'll kiss you."

Zhi Zhi hesitated.

She looked around - no one?

So she suddenly threw herself into his arms, rolled her tear-stained face on his lapel, and looked up at him again.

Li Shu:? ? ?

He looked down at the wet marks on the material on his chest, and then at Zhizhi's bright and beautiful face. After thinking for a moment, he lowered his head and kissed Zhi Zhi's lips.

Chapter 318

After Zhi Zhi and Li Shu finished their appointment with the boys, they returned home.

At dinner time, Zhizhi pressed the button until everyone finished eating lively and began to clean up the mess, Zhizhi then told the family that Xu Changlin had passed away.

The whole family froze in unison.

Ying Yushi's eyes suddenly turned red, "Chang, Chang Lin...how is this possible? Chang Lin seems to be only one year older than you?" Zhi Zhi

nodded.

"My God, such a young girl...Changlin and you are elementary school classmates, you two have grown up together since childhood, why..." Ying Yushi regretted, "I'm really old, I can't listen to these things "

Shan Chaofeng asked: "Chang Lin's mother didn't come to us to report a letter... Then, should we join in?"

Zhizhi shook her head, "When I went today, I asked Li Shu to put fifty yuan, just Think of it as share money, her mother is very sad, and she doesn't want to say anything because she doesn't want to be so uncomfortable."

Everyone nodded silently.

After dinner, Zhizhi remembered that she had an appointment with Luo Jianhua, so she dragged Li Shu out of the house.

Before the two left the house, they confessed in response to the rain: "Zhizhi, you two come back early tonight! Nianzhi has to catch the train tomorrow morning!" --This time

Li Shu made a special trip to send Zhizhi back. He had to go back to Nanling again to hand over the work in hand. In mid-July, he will meet with his parents, family and relatives, and then come to marry Zhizhi.

Zhi Zhi and Li Shu responded in unison, and left home holding hands.

When we arrived at the playground, Luo Jianhua was already waiting.

In fact, when he went to work during the day, he was restless all the time, thinking about how to confide in Zhi Zhi at night...so when he saw Zhi Zhi and Li Shu, he was very happy, and went straight to Zhi Zhi He rushed over, "Zhizhi-"

When Luo Jianhua's hand was about to touch Zhizhi's arm, he saw the sullen expression on Li Shu's face.

He suddenly came to his senses as if someone had poured a basin of cold water on him, and then hurriedly backed away, and the hand that was poking towards Zhizhi was completely empty!

Li Shu stared at Luo Jianhua coldly.

Luo Jianhua blushed, "Yes, I'm sorry! Zhizhi, please don't be angry, I, I... I didn't want to be like this at first." There was

a storm in his heart.

--He can swear that from last night until now, he really didn't think about Zhizhi at all, and he was only thinking about his own future. He didn't know why he suddenly lost his composure just now, as if he was out of control.

Zhi Zhi vaguely guessed that Luo Jianhua was probably forced by the plot. However, he can keep his heart at critical moments, which is already fighting against the plot.

Zhizhi needs to continue to help Luo Jianhua break the original plot.

Only in this way can the protagonists and supporting actors in this world abide by their original intentions, not be disturbed by inexplicable "plots", and live out what they want. So Zhi Zhi hugged Li Shu's arm, and said to Luo Jianhua

: "By the way, you came to see me today... What's the matter?"

He is the one who has been with you for the longest time, why did you marry him..."

Li Shu's expression collapsed, and Zhizhi could feel all the muscles in Li Shu's body tense up.

Zhizhi stared at Luo Jianhua for a while, then turned around and hid behind Li Shu, "Luo Jianhua, take a look at Li Nianzhi." Luo Jianhua

's eyes followed Zhizhi obsessively, but did Zhizhi hide?

He couldn't see Zhizhi's face, but he heard Zhizhi's words... When he turned his head and saw Li Shu's bright and sharp eyes, he was startled awake.

"Nian Zhi? I, I..."

Li Shu said coldly: "Speak quickly if you have something to say, and let the fart go fast!"

Luo Jianhua has come to his senses completely, feeling extremely ashamed and terrified.

--He was so confused, he didn't know why he suddenly seemed to be a different person just now... his mind was as muddy as mud!

"Nianzhi, you, don't be angry! I, I'm looking for Zhizhi, yes...it's not what you think! I, I really have, something to tell Zhizhi!" Luo Jianhua explained stutteringly up.

Li Shu gets annoyed when he thinks of Luo Jianhua's lustful look at Zhizhi just now! He couldn't stand the girl he liked being coveted by others. At that moment, a monstrous hostility exploded in his heart, wishing he could tear Luo Jianhua apart.

Fortunately, he heard Zhi Zhi's sweet voice...

The restless and uncomfortable feeling in his heart disappeared instantly.

At this time, Zhizhi already had a bold guess in her heart-ordinarily, Luo Jianhua was the original hero, Li Shu was the villain, and she was their white moonlight. The meeting of the three at this time should have been the so-called "Sura Field".

At this time, if it is not handled well, Luo Jianhua and Li Shu will turn against each other, and the plot will continue to run towards Zhizhi's unfavorable direction according to the original track.

Just now Zhizhi hid behind Li Shu, and reminded Luo Jianhua to look at Li Shu... Luo Jianhua gradually returned to normal.

so?

Zhi Zhi decided to try again.

She hugged Li Shu's thin and narrow waist, and said softly: "Li Shu, can we help Luo Jianhua together? Let's sit down and talk...you sit face to face with him, and I will be back to back with you, don't let him You see me, but let me hear him, okay?"

Li Shu was very unhappy in his heart.

He wants to drive Luo Jianhua away immediately!

However, the words of the daughter-in-law must be listened to.

So Li Shu sat down angrily.

At this time, they were standing on the stands of the small playground of the Iron and Steel Works Children's Primary School-below the stage was the running track, and on the stage were step-like stone benches made of cement.

After Li Shu sat down, Zhi Zhi also sat down immediately, but they were back to back with Li Shu.

Li Shu yelled at Luo Jianhua again, "Sit!"

Luo Jianhua silently sat opposite Li Shu.

Zhi Zhi whispered to Li Shu: "Li Shu, don't speak so loudly, it's like thunder... It scares me."

Li Shu still stared at Luo Jianhua, but his tone softened all of a sudden, "You What do you want to say to Zhizhi... just say it!"

His attitude was not so fierce and tough, and Luo Jianhua was also relieved.

Strange to say.

After making such a fuss, Luo Jianhua's mind gradually became clear again.

Although he didn't like Li Shu very much in his heart...

but because he wanted to confide in Zhizhi eagerly, he still opened his mouth expectantly, "Zhizhi, how does it feel for you to go to the countryside to jump in the queue...how is it?"

"Very good!" Zhizhi said without hesitation.

Luo Jianhua asked again, "Are you worried that the living and living conditions of people outside are not good, and interpersonal relationships are difficult?" "

These problems still exist even if you stay in Songshi!" Zhi Zhi replied.

Luo Jianhua: ...

Okay.

He continued to ask: "When a person lives in this world, should he set a dream according to local conditions and work hard to realize it; or should he pursue the established dream recklessly?

" It has become empty talk. We should start from the stage of feasibility and gradually realize the plan. And the success of each stage is also the biggest reward for boosting morale." Zhi Zhi said.

Luo Jianhua thought for a while, "So the first step, I should take my dream apart."

"...and make a phased plan. At the same time, there must be room for flexibility. Don't be discouraged if you don't achieve it, finish it ahead of time, and don't be proud," Zhizhi added, "...and don't be afraid of its unreachable .Isn't there a saying that 'everything is difficult at the beginning'? For anything, starting from nothing is the most difficult, as long as you start at the beginning, it will be much easier to do later..." Zhi Zhi's crisp and sweet voice

, The tense confrontation between Luo Jianhua and Li Shu gradually eased.

Luo Jianhua was completely caught in the conversation between him and Zhi Zhi...

and the inexplicable anger in Li Shu's heart because of Luo Jianhua gradually disappeared, and he couldn't help asking: "Luo Jianhua, what is your dream?"

Luo Jianhua was a little embarrassed , "I... I heard some time ago that the country is planning to build the largest Heihezhou hydropower station in the country. I, I also want to contribute a little bit of my strength, but I am afraid... that is not what I imagined." Zhi

Zhi He and Li Shu were silent at the same time.

--Heihezhou is the hottest topic in the past two years, bar none.

It is a great project. Once completed, it will be the largest hydropower station in the country, which can provide domestic electricity for at least 20 million residents!

Luo Jianhua also realized the silence of Zhi Zhi and Li Shu, and couldn't help but feel a little embarrassed, "Hahaha, am I, am I... an idiot's dream?"

He felt a little uncomfortable.

After a moment of silence, he still wanted to prove himself, but he didn't have enough confidence, he stammered: "I, I'm not in the factory... I don't do anything all day long. Books on roads and bridges in the factory library , I, I have seen them all... the small stone bridge in the back mountain is only about ten meters long, but it is also a single-arch bridge that I brought everyone together to repair..." Zhizhi turned her back to

Luo Jianhua, and said word by word: " Brother Jianhua, I don't doubt your ability at all. In fact, when you actually go there, you will know what the real construction scene is like. You have knowledge, you can pass it on to others; others will pass it on Knowledge to you..."

"As for what you're worried about-our country is still in a poor and backward stage. After all, there are still many people in the country who don't have enough to eat, so don't worry, the Heihezhou Hydropower Station is definitely not what you imagined...there must be It is a very poor, backward, remote, and difficult place..."

Luo Jianhua was stunned.

Zhizhi smiled and said: "But you can build it into what you imagined! You use your youth to pursue your dreams, and you use your hands to build the Heihezhou Hydropower Station... Ten, twenty, thirty years later , even if you are no longer alive in a hundred years, the hydropower station you built with your own hands can still benefit the people and future generations... I think the meaning of its existence may surpass your dreams." Her voice

revealed The power of warmth, listen carefully, and you can still hear a smile.

Luo Jianhua was excited, "Zhizhi, what do you mean-my dream is to build the Heihezhou Hydropower Station, but once the Heihezhou Hydropower Station is completed...it will surpass my dream, isn't it?" Zhizhi

smiled nod.

She turned her back to Luo Jianhua, and Luo Jianhua couldn't see her expression.

But the expression on Li Shu's face was joyful, "You're right, that's what Zhi Zhi meant!" "

Then I..." Luo Jianhua stood up excitedly, "I, I'll apply for some kind of assistance right now." !"

As he said, he bowed to Li Shu, "Nianzhi, thank you! Zhizhi, thank you!"

Luo Jianhua turned around in a panic and wanted to leave, but just as he ran down the steps, he suddenly remembered something, Then he stopped in his tracks, raised his head and said to Li Shu: "Nianzhi, my matter... keep it a secret for me first, okay? I don't want my family to know before I finish the transfer!" Li

Shu Instead of Zhizhi, he said, "Don't worry, we won't say anything!"

Luo Jianhua couldn't help but roared "Thank you", turned around and ran away quickly.

Zhi Zhi and Li Shu looked at Luo Jianhua's back...

Li Shu smiled and said: "I used to hate Luo Jianhua, but today I feel that this person is not so annoying."

Zhi Zhi also hugged his arm and said: "Okay, let's go back soon! You have to rest early today, and you have to catch the train tomorrow morning!"

The two walked away talking and laughing.

After everyone left, Bie Pengpeng came out from the dark place under the steps.

She closed her eyes in pain, and said softly: "Brother Jianhua, you, you want to leave me...to Heihezhou? If you leave, what will I do?"

Chapter 319

Bie Pengpeng hesitated for a moment, then ran towards Luo Jianhua.

Soon, she caught up with Luo Jianhua, "Brother Jianhua, wait for me!"

Luo Jianhua turned his head.

The light at night is not very good, don't Pengpeng's current dress is leaning towards Zhizhi, Luo Jianhua can't recognize it for a while, "Zhi... Pengpeng?" Fortunately, he still recognized it

.

"Is there anything you want from me?" Luo Jianhua asked her.

Bie Pengpeng was instantly speechless.

That's right, she was looking for Luo Jianhua... What else could she do?

Over the past year or so, Luo Jianhua has been looking for her almost every day. But there is always only one reason for him to find her, and that is to talk about Zhi Zhi with her.

"Zhizhi doesn't seem to like chestnuts very much, does she prefer frosted hawthorn?"

"Zhizhi is weak, but she is not delicate at all!" "

Zhizhi likes to collect all kinds of leaves and put them in books Press it to dry it, and then use it as a bookmark... It's so chic and elegant." "

Zhizhi just doesn't like to talk, but she has a lot of thoughts in her heart!"

"Zhizhi..."

Most of the time, all of them are Luo Jianhua was talking, and Pengpeng was listening.

Peng Peng and Zhi Zhi have been sisters for more than ten years, getting along day and night... After hearing a lot about Zhi Zhi from Luo Jianhua's mouth, Peng Peng knew that Luo Jianhua knew Zhi Zhi better than she did.

It seems that what she understands is Zhizhi's subtle living habits that are superficial, while what Luo Jianhua understands is Zhizhi, who is lonely in her heart and has unique thoughts.

Pengpeng used to be a shrewd and outgoing girl.

I don't know when, she became more and more reticent.

She watched Luo Jianhua talk about Zhizhi affectionately in front of her countless times... From envy at the beginning, to jealousy, to helplessness, and finally, a small, humble begging emerged from the bottom of her heart .

--Brother Jianhua, can you stop thinking about Zhizhi and look up at me? Can you treat me as gently and meticulously as you did to Zhizhi?

But she was ashamed to speak.

She can only hope that with her long-term company, one day Luo Jianhua will come to his senses, pay attention to her, feel her heart, and finally... be with

her.

From then on, he only had her in his eyes.

It even surpassed Zhi Zhi's position in his heart.

Now, this humble, little wish of hers was ruthlessly shattered the second day Zhi Zhi returned home.

However, Luo Jianhua didn't know what Bie Pengpeng was thinking at all.

Seeing that she stopped him and remained silent for a long time?

Luo Jianhua said in a good-tempered manner: "Pengpeng, it's getting late, you should go home and rest quickly! I have something to do and I have to go first!" After saying that, he turned around and left.

Pengpeng was in a hurry, and called him by name and surname, "Luo Jianhua, stop!"

Luo Jianhua was a little surprised, so he stopped again, and asked suspiciously: "Pengpeng, what's wrong with you?"

"Luo Jianhua! I Let me ask you, you...what do you think of me?" Bie Pengpeng roared angrily at him.

Luo Jianhua was puzzled, "Me? You... what, what do you mean? I, I am Zhizhi's friend, you are Zhizhi's sister, what's wrong?" Then he thought for a while and added, "

We They are also good friends."

Bie Pengpeng stared at him with wide eyes, "Are we just friends?"

Luo Jianhua was confused, "Then...colleague?"

Bie Pengpeng was about to despair, and murmured: "Colleague?"

Luo Jianhua became more and more hesitant, "Neighbor?"

Bie Pengpeng's face turned red and white, blue and black.

Her chest rose and fell violently, and she asked him tremblingly, "Don't you like me and pursue me?"

Luo Jianhua's face turned pale instantly, "How is this possible?"

Bie Pengpeng also turned pale, "Impossible?"

She I was so wronged that I wanted to cry, "Then why do you come to me every day? Everyone in the compound knows that you come to me three times a day! I even quarreled with my family and moved out of the house because of you! Now you tell me ...Do you consider me a friend, a colleague, or a neighbor?"

Luo Jianhua couldn't help but say, "I, I...then don't you know if I like you or not?" "You don't

like me why do you Do you come to see me all night?"

"I, I came to you... to ask about Zhi Zhi!" "

Then everyone in the courtyard knows that I like... they all think you are pursuing me, you Now that you don't mean anything to me, what do you want me to do?"

"Pengpeng, don't worry, I'm sorry! I, I didn't expect that I would cause you so much trouble by doing this... How about it, Tomorrow I will explain to everyone-"

"What are you going to say? You are going to tell everyone that you come to me every day, but you don't like me at all? Then you pat your ass and go to Heihezhou, stay Am I facing all the ridicule and right and wrong by myself?" Bie Pengpeng asked sharply.

Luo Jianhua was stunned.

After a while, he asked: "How do you know I want to go to Heihezhou? You... Overheard my conversation with Zhizhi?" Bie

Pengpeng lowered his head and said softly: "Nianzhi was there at that time, you and her What kind of secret is your conversation...?"

Luo Jianhua was silent for a moment, then said: "You are right, then please keep it a secret for me!" He turned and left.

"Brother Jianhua, will you marry me?" Bie Pengpeng asked bravely.

Luo Jianhua was frightened.

He looked back at her and said, "Don't think too much, haven't you already heard? I'm going to Heihezhou soon, and... I don't know when I'll be back. I have no plans to get married in the short term. Pengpeng, I want to sincerely apologize to you... I'm sorry!"

Luo Jianhua bowed to her, "In the past, my behavior...was very inappropriate, how can you calm down, you say, as long as I If it can be done, I will definitely do it..."

"Then I want you to marry me!" Bie Pengpeng said with a blushing face.

Luo Jianhua, "It's impossible, I will leave here for Heihezhou as soon as possible..."

Bie Pengpeng said with tears: "You marry me first, and then take me to Heihezhou together. You work hard, I will work hard Take care of you...I promise I won't hold you back!"

Luo Jianhua took a deep breath-

"Pengpeng, getting married... must be based on the premise that the husband and wife love each other, do you understand?" He tried his best to calm down his voice Some, some polite, some patience.

Bie Pengpeng broke down a bit, "I like you! I have always liked you! Can't you feel it?"

Luo Jianhua was stunned.

He didn't expect things to develop like this.

After a long time, he said: "But two people who love each other can form a family...Peng Peng, I know I'm a jerk for saying this, but I really only regard you as my good friend and my neighbor "

Bie Pengpeng stared at him blankly, with big tears falling from his eyes, "Brother Jianhua, we have been together for more than a year! You don't hate me, do you? Then you can try to like me, and I'm getting married... Otherwise, do you still want to wait for Zhizhi? But she's already married!"

Luo Jianhua: ...

Don't beg him, "Brother Jianhua, marry me and take me out of here! I can't do anything else, I'm good at housework! I'll take good care of you! And I, I'm not ugly Don't you like Zhizhi? I'm a sister to her, I look a lot like her, I, I don't mind being her substitute at all! As long as you like it, I can dress myself up in the future to make me more like her She, you can even change my name to Zhizhi!"

"Don't be a substitute, don't talk nonsense!" Luo Jianhua was angry.

"It's been hard for me to clarify my feelings for Zhi Zhi, and it's hard for me to know my obsession with her...it's all my imagination, please don't drag me back into that abyss! I only have one now The idea, that is... I hope I can have a brand new start."

Luo Jianhua was very angry at first, and his attitude was also very blunt, but later, he began to comfort Bie Pengpeng, "Pengpeng, you came out of the compound. A famous and virtuous girl...I, I was really a jerk and selfish before, I never thought that I would hurt your reputation..."

"So in the days to come, I will find a way to make up for you and restore your reputation... After I leave, in a few years, no one will remember the past. Your family is good, everyone in the family He is a well-known capable person, and in the future you will meet someone who treats you very well..." Luo Jianhua said repeatedly.

As everyone knows, the more gentle and comforting he is, the harder it is for Bie Pengpeng to let go.

"Pengpeng, I can even check for you... Ah, by the way, I know a lot of young men who are similar to me, or better than me in all aspects. I can introduce them to you..." Luo Jianhua was self-righteous Thinking of one of the good ways to compensate Bie Pengpeng, I was very excited and said to Bie Pengpeng.

"Luo Jianhua, you are enough!"

Bie Pengpeng collapsed completely, tears fell down his face like broken beads, "You don't like me, you come to tease me? Now you still want to... Push me to someone else???" She burst into tears, "Luo Jianhua, you are so ruthless! I, I hate you!" She said, crying and ran away.

Luo Jianhua stood there in a daze for a while, he wanted to catch up and explain, but he was afraid that it was too late now, if someone saw him entangled with Bie Pengpeng late at night... Bie Pengpeng is a girl, she would provoke more criticism.

Thinking of this, Luo Jianhua had no choice but to leave first, and planned to go to Bie Pengpeng to explain to him the next day.

The next morning, Li Shu and Zhi Zhi got up early.

Originally, Bie Fengjun had asked for leave and planned to send Li Shu to the train station today, but there was something wrong in the workshop last night, so he was called to go overnight...he hasn't come back until now.

Ying Yushi took half a month's leave two months ago to visit relatives in Nanling Island, and she will take another leave at the beginning of August, so she doesn't dare to ask for leave at all now... So,

Zhizhi is the only one who sent her off today. Li Shu went to the train station.

But Li Shu was even happier.

Because this section of the road is also for him and Zhi Zhi to get along alone!

The two stayed in the waiting hall of the train station, a little reluctant to part.

"You should go out less when I'm not around, and you must always pay attention to your safety," Li Shu said in a rambling manner, "And...don't lose weight, you're not fat at all, don't ruin your body just because you lose weight It's..."

Finally came another sentence quietly, "When I come to marry you, we will go to the capital's bridal chamber and have a baby!"

Zhizhi couldn't help but burst out laughing, and spat: "Bah! All day long Think about all this!"

"Yes," Li Shu admitted generously, "I just miss my wife, can't I?"

The two of you talked about each other, until the radio shouted that the train that Li Shu was on had passed away. At the beginning of the station, Zhizhi gave him a nudge, "Let's go! When the time comes... come and pick me up early!"

Li Shu took a deep look at Zhizhi, and followed the queue for the ticket check. drifting away.

From a distance, Zhizhi saw Li Shu in the queue pass the ticket and entered the station, and she waved to him -

Li Shu also waved to Zhizhi.

After seeing off Li Shu, Zhizhi rode a bicycle to go home.

It was already lunch time, and she was a little hungry.

Hurrying back to the steel factory's compound, Zhizhi parked her bicycle on the open space in front of the tube building, and then heard a commotion, accompanied by a woman's yelling and crying?

Zhizhi frowned.

This crying and fussing woman...why does it sound so much like Wu Qin's voice?

Zhizhi hurried into the Tongzilou.

Chapter 320

It was exactly what Zhi Zhi guessed.

--Wu Qin came to the house to make trouble!

Zhizhi stood at the corner of the corridor in Tongzilou, listening quietly to Wu Qin's yelling:

"Damn! You're a stinky bastard when it's raining! You're stinky, shameless, misbehaving, and pretending to be a decent person." Yes! The sons and daughters who are brought up are either stinky hooligans or whores! Raised a vixen-like Bie Zhizhi, who went to the small playground every night and seduced all the young and old in the compound like wild beasts, all day long Go to the small playground!"

In this era when there is basically no entertainment, men, women and children in the yard come out for a walk after dinner, where would they go if they don't go to the small playground? Besides, before Zhizhi came back, going to the small playground after dinner every day was a must-have pastime for every household, so why did you get involved with Zhizhi?

Then, Zhizhi heard her mother's rebuttal again, "Wu Qin, you also go to the small playground every night. Could it be that you were also seduced by my child? My child went to the countryside to jump in the queue for four years, so why did you go to the playground during these four years?" Here, do you still have to go to the small playground every night?"

However, Ying Yushi is gentle by nature, even if he refuted, his voice could not overwhelm the shrew-like Wu Qin.

Wu Qin yelled hysterically: "...don't worry about Zhizhi's fuss all day long! She's about to get married and still comes to seduce my son? How shameless are you when it rains? How shameless are you! Bah You are stinky and shameless at all! So the daughter you raised is also shameless..."

Zhizhi who was standing downstairs clenched her fists.

At this time, Zhizhi heard Luo Jianhua's anxious voice, "Mom! Can you be more rational? I'm going to Heihezhou, and I have nothing to do with Zhizhi!" Hearing this, Zhizhi's heart moved

.

--When Luo Jianhua came to her to talk about Heihezhou last night, he specifically emphasized it to her and begged her not to tell his family members.

Zhizhi understands Luo Jianhua's difficulties, presumably he wants to hide it from his mother, fearing that his mother will hinder him.

But after only one night, Wu Qin already knew?

Zhizhi thought about it carefully, but she couldn't figure out where the news got out.

However, if she had talked with Li Shu and Luo Jianhua last night in the small playground, it was a public place after all. It is not impossible to be heard by passers-by occasionally.

Upstairs came Wu Qin's heartbreaking voice scolding Luo Jianhua, "Okay Luo Jianhua! Are you going to piss your mother off? Are you?! Your dad and I worked so hard to get you the index of staying in the city." , now that vixen has fed you a few bowls of misty soup, and you just want to leave without saying a word...you don't care about me and your father's life or death?"

"How many times do you want me to tell you? This matter has nothing to do with Zhizhi?" Luo Jianhua was also anxious, "I want to leave here... because I hate you so much, you know?" Wu Qin was stunned, "Luo

Jianhua I am your own mother! I gave birth to you only ten months after I was pregnant... You, you hate me? Did that vixen instigate you? Didn't you?" Then he roared angrily, "

Should You xxx in the rain, if you gave birth to that coquettish vixen, abetted and seduced my son, how could my son become such a ghost... I will not be alive today! I will be with you today You are desperate!"

There were chaotic fighting sounds upstairs, as well as people's dissuading voices.

Zhi Zhi continued to stand downstairs, trying to restrain herself.

At this time, someone suddenly patted Zhi Zhi's shoulder lightly.

Zhizhi turned her head and saw Mrs. Pan and her husband.

"What's the matter?" Mrs. Pan asked.

--Xiao Pan and his wife came back after eating in the dining hall at noon. Before they entered the Tongzilou, they saw Zhizhi standing in the corridor. And Wu Qin's sharp and angry roar came from the entire corridor, as well as Luo Jianhua's dissuasion...

Zhi Zhi made a silent gesture towards Xiao Pan and his wife.

Xiao Pan and his wife also imitated Zhi Zhi's appearance and listened attentively for a while, then their complexions became livid.

Zhi Zhi pulled Xiao Pan and whispered a few words in her ear.

Xiao Pan gasped, and said softly, "Zhi Zhi, have you made up your mind? If you really want to make trouble like this, then..."

Zhi Zhi lowered her eyes, "I can go to Director Du myself."

" Hey, let me go," Xiao Pan said, "You have only been back for a few days, and you are still not familiar with the factory, and it is time to get off work... You can't find Director Du, so I will go with my wife ! When we get to Director Du, we'll just ask him to come over and persuade him."

Zhi Zhi, "Thank you, Mrs. Pan."

Xiao Pan and his wife left in a hurry.

Zhi Zhi continued to pay attention to the movement at the door of her own house upstairs.

Only Luo Jianhua's painful voice sounded, "Wu Qin! Are you really going to be so ruthless?"

"You call me Wu Qin?" Wu Qin asked incredulously.

Luo Jianhua cried: "Mom! Mom!!! Mom... what do you want to do?"

"I should ask you this! What do you want to do?" Wu Qin screamed.

Luo Jianhua, "I want to go to Heihezhou! The country is building the Heihezhou Hydropower Station, I want to be a builder, I want to contribute to the country..." "

Fuck you and contribute to XX!" Wu Qin screamed Said, "You are just stunned by that bastard Bie Zhizhi! After listening to her instigation, you want to fight against me, don't you? Don't you? You still have the face to get involved in the righteousness of the country! Let me tell you, Luo Jianhua, Contributing to the country is bullshit! Those who go to the countryside to jump in the queue are all two hundred and five!"

Zhizhi suddenly heard a sneer from someone beside him.

She turned her head and saw that Director Du was standing one step behind her, with his arms folded and his head tilted, looking upstairs...Of course,

looking up from this angle, it was blocked by layers of stairs. I couldn't see anything, I could only hear the noise of the people upstairs very clearly.

Zhi Zhi looked at Xiao Pan and his wife standing at the entrance of the corridor again, wondering why Director Du came so soon.

Xiao Pan explained in a low voice: "Director Du lives in the building next door..."

Zhizhi nodded.

At this time, Luo Jianhua upstairs tried his best to stabilize his emotions, "Bie Zhizhi has been back for less than three days, but I want to go to Heihezhou... two years ago, I had such an idea. If you don't believe me, I can show you the evidence. I've loved building houses and building bridges since I was a child! I read all the professional books on roads and bridges in the factory library! I even..."

"I even found out how to get to Heihezhou and what the route is like... The person in charge of Heihezhou is called He Jin. I wrote to him a year ago and told him that I wanted to join He even wrote back to me, encouraging me to join in because of the reason, and my own situation! Mom! My own mother...do you want to see the reply letter He Jin sent me?" Luo Jianhua asked.

Wu Qin sneered, "Then why didn't you leave two years ago, and you made such a decision as soon as Bie Zhizhi came back?"

Luo Jianhua was silent for a while.

Wu Qin, "So, didn't Bie Zhizhi instigate you?"

"Of course not," Luo Jianhua said after calming down, "Bie Zhizhi only has Li Nianzhi in his eyes. It's crazy...she doesn't care at all."

Wu Qin was stunned.

Luo Jianhua said again: "I did meet Nianzhi and Zhizhi last night. It is true that after talking with them, I finally made up my mind to go to Heihezhou." Wu Qin laughed loudly, her

tone Sternly, "Look! Did you hear that when it was raining? How dare you say that Bie Zhizhi didn't instigate it?" "

Mom, I haven't finished talking yet. Why are you so anxious to draw conclusions?" Luo Jianhua said coldly.

"The reason why I made up my mind to leave here is because... I can't stand my mother anymore." Luo Jianhua said.

Wu Qin's voice suddenly became sharp and passionate, "Luo Jianhua! Say it again if you have the guts!"

Luo Jianhua said lightly: "Why don't I dare to say it? I have been pushed to a dead end by you...Okay, then I will talk to you today." I will tell you one thing at a time."

"Mom, you always say that I am your favorite son. Among the three of us, I have the best academic performance. Back then, I was admitted to university. ...You always say that I am your pride, but you take away the prize money and tuition I got from participating in the school competition, and have a happy event for my elder brother and sister-in-law. The year my sister-in-law came in, I dropped out of freshman year. "

Speaking of this, Luo Jianhua asked softly: "Mom, I just want to ask you, is our family... really so poor?"

Wu Qin's eyes were a little flustered.

Luo Jianhua said: "Actually, our family is not poor at all. You just don't want me to leave you and go to another place to go to university. But at that time, because... the year I dropped out of school, the school stopped. I left school, so I...didn't say anything. I made a compromise for you. If you don't want me to leave home, then I...will not leave home." "Later, when the policy of sending educated youth to the countryside came down, you

said , Luo Jianjun's conditions in all aspects are not as good as mine, so I gave Luo Jianjun the only indicator to stay in the city...Mom, do you think I really don't mind at all?" Luo Jianhua asked.

Wu Qin said bitterly, "Didn't I also get you the quota to stay in the city later? Why are you still picking and choosing?"

Luo Jianhua ignored his mother's change of topic, but followed his own logic , and continued: "Because of my love and respect for you, I still chose not to care about it. But you let me accept Tan Chunyu, because she is very good at making money, because she...seems very easy to deal with." , so you know that I don't like her, and you let me catch her..." "

This is my biggest guilt towards Tan Chunyu. This incident also made me hate you and myself even more. But you are me Your biological mother, although you plotted against Tan Chunyu, the starting point was for the good of the family, I... chose not to care about it, and forced myself to associate with Tan Chunyu."

"You should be very clear... Tan Chunyu earned my quota for staying in the city for me. She may have a bad character, but to me, she is so kind. But you want to get more from her There are so many benefits, and you keep using me as a bait... Tan Chunyu couldn't stand it, so she broke up with me." "

At that moment, I was actually happy in my heart. But how did you do it? You made her everywhere Rumors, to slander her reputation, is completely...Since Tan Chunyu can no longer make money for our family, then we can't let her make money for other people's family...Mom, you really think I can't see it Is it? Hey, I'm sorry for Tan Chunyu, this is my lifetime guilt towards her. She has ignored me now, and I think it's good, after all, she can get a peaceful and smooth life by staying away from me. "

Said At this point, Luo Jianhua looked at Wu Qin, and said with a sad smile: "Since I broke up with Tan Chunyu, no silly girl is willing to bring you a huge amount of money for me like Tan Chunyu, and put her self-esteem in both hands." Holding it up and letting you step on the soles of your feet...you think that I am already a useless person."

"You start to blame me, why don't you have any money for my dad and elder brother to take care of his official career, why can't you find another girl who is stupider than Tan Chunyu and can make money, why do you stay in such an old and shabby chopsticks factory? In the factory that is about to be liquidated... In your eyes, I, the son you used to be most satisfied with, has now become a stumbling block to the family." "

Mom, it's already come to this point, I want to go to Heihezhou... ...Why do you disagree? Do you think that if the first Tan Chunyu likes me, I can find another Tan Chunyu for you? Mom, I am a human being, a living person... I am already twenty-five years old I'm done, my youth is gone, I don't want to live my life like I used to..."

Luo Jianhua begged bitterly, "Mom! Mom... I beg you, please live a good life at home and don't make trouble anymore. I promise you, I will work hard after I go to Heihezhou, and one day I will make achievements and make you and my dad proud of me..." Wu Qin said viciously: "Bah! Fart

! Do your daydreams! As long as my old lady is alive, don't even think about leaving home!"

Luo Jianhua said, "Mom, I want to contribute to the country..."

Wu Qin opened her mouth and scolded, "Be a fart Contribute xxxx! If you want to go, unless I die... Open your eyes and see for yourself, which capable person will go to the countryside! I am the director of the Educated Youth Office! It sounds good to let the educated youth go to the countryside to aid in construction, but in fact It's all fooling around! You, you were fooled by that coquettish fox Bie Zhizhi! She came to fool you into going to the countryside by herself, whether you are immoral or not..." Luo Jianhua was in a hurry, "Mom, don't talk nonsense!

"

" What am I talking about? I'm telling the truth! I'm telling you Luo Jianhua! You want to leave Songshi unless I die! If you want to force your mother to death, then go away!" Wu Qin roared angrily.

Luo Jianhua collapsed, "You don't need to die...I'll go! I'll die, okay?"

Wu Qin sneered: "Oh, you have learned to threaten your own mother? Then you go! You die! You die If I die, I will not have your son!"

There was a sound of hurried footsteps rushing down from downstairs.

It was Luo Jianhua who went downstairs crying.

When he saw Zhizhi, he was startled.

Zhizhi said: "I didn't tell anyone."

Luo Jianhua whimpered and said: "I know... none of this has anything to do with you, don't tell my mother." He ran away with tears in his eyes.

Zhizhi was stunned.

--Peng Peng went to report the secret? ? ?

At this moment, Bie Pengpeng followed behind Luo Jianhua and shouted anxiously: "Brother Jianhua! Brother Jianhua, where are you going..." Bie Pengpeng chased out anxiously without even looking at Zhizhi.

Upstairs, Wu Qin, who was humiliated by her own son in public, seemed to have gone crazy at the moment. When she crazily insulted Ying Yu, because she was too crazy, her words also humiliated the country.

Director Du who was standing next to Zhi Zhi couldn't bear it any longer, he walked up the stairs and said, "Comrade Wu Qin, I would like to ask you, the former director of the Educated Youth Office, to explain that the educated youth stipulated by the state Going to the countryside, how did it fall into your mouth and become so unbearable?"

Wu Qin's face changed drastically when she saw Director Du!

"Du, Director Du? Oh, Director Du, why are you here?" Wu Qin's face was pale, trembling all over, but she still wanted to flatter Director Du, "Oh, yes, Bie Zhizhi and Bie Pengpeng are here to seduce you. My son, Director Du, you want to do it for our family..."

Director Du said sharply: "Enough! I heard everything you just said clearly! Wu Qin, when you go to work in the afternoon, you and your boss Luo came to the Revolutionary Committee office to find me, and explained the situation clearly!"

Director Du turned and went downstairs.

Wu Qin no longer saw the arrogance and madness just now, and her whole body collapsed to the ground.

--Director Du is the director of the Revolutionary Committee! She lost her mind and scolded so much just now... Now it's over, it's over!

Zhi Zhi returned home.

The other family also ignored Wu Qin, who was sitting slumped at the door of their own house, with a dazed expression and straight eyes, and closed the door as soon as they entered the room.

Ying Yushi was so angry that his eyes were red, and he sat on the sofa and wiped his tears.

Wang Zongxiu said cautiously: "Dad, Mom... Let's eat!"

Zhizhi went over and helped her mother to the dining table, "Yes, Mom, don't be angry with that kind of person... Hurry up and eat, this person is iron, and the rice is Steel, if you don't eat a meal, you'll be so hungry!"

Ying Yushi was so full of anger that he shook his head and didn't want to eat.

Bie Fengjun, "May I feed you?"

Ying Yushi was so angry that she gave her husband a blank look, and finally picked up the bowls and chopsticks, and ate every mouthful.

Wang Zongxiu asked Zhi Zhi in a low voice, "Zhi Zhi, what happened?"

Zhi Zhi said in detail.

The whole family stayed together.

Bie Fengjun's eyes were red, and he asked, "Yes, did Pengpeng tell Wu Qin?" Zhizhi explained, "I don't know the details, Luo Jianhua asked me to talk to Li Shu last night. At that time, Bie Pengpeng was not there...but just now downstairs, Luo Jianhua told me that it was Bie Pengpeng who told his mother."

"Crack!"

Ying Yushi thumped the bowl and chopsticks, crying: "Retribution! I really deserved my retribution!" Then she rushed into the room, threw herself on the bed and cried uncontrollably.

Wang Zongxiu hurriedly followed her to comfort her mother-in-law.

Bie Fengjun was also livid with anger, "I, too... have had enough! From today on, Bie Pengpeng is no longer my daughter! I'll just... go to the HR department of my unit and change my account!" The second child Bie Yannan said: "It's nothing to move her out of our family's household registration. It's unnoticed... Outsiders are not the same. They think she is still a member of our family! If you want me to say, first of all, you have to Write a certificate of dissolution of the adoption relationship, and post it on the bulletin board at the gate of the factory! Then send a telegram back to her hometown, to her mother, and ask her mother to take her back!" Shan Chaofeng said: "She is now our steel factory. How could she go back with her mother as a regular worker!"

Bie Yannan sneered and said, "Without our protection, her regular job would fall to her younger brother as soon as possible! I want to see..." He didn't say a

word After that, suddenly there was a faint noise in the yard.

And the noise is getting louder?

After a while, many people gathered downstairs in another house and yelled loudly, "Doctor Ying! Doctor Ying! Please come downstairs to help... Luo Jianhua jumped off the building!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 3.4K 81
Author: Hey Little Fairy Baby Ye Zi returned to Parallel Space in the 1970s. During the special period of going to the mountains and going to the cou...
1.7M 104K 40
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
687K 71.6K 27
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
3.3M 190K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...