My Book of OC'S

By johen1jayme

The stands in my stories can transform themself into weapons like "Tsubaki Nakatsukasa and the Demon Weapons... More

Information
Johan Gojo (Class 1-A | MHA)
Weather (Hero | X-over)
Otomi Mizuki (Hero | X-over)
Jin Lance (Hero | X-over)
Oozora Misaki (Hero | X-over)
Bladerun (Villain | MHA)
Kazaki Yamato (Class 1-A | MHA)
Shirou Gou (Class 1-A | MHA)
Yuto Sakurai (Class 1-A | MHA)
Takeru Yamazaki (Class 1-A | MHA)
Ryu Terui (Class 1-A | MHA)
Hitomi Gotou (Class 1-A | MHA)
Ran Uzaki (Class 1-A | MHA)
Hanaori Kotoha (Class 1-A | MHA)
Umika Hayami (Class 1-A | MHA)
Kazuma Kenzaki (Class 1-B | MHA)
Ryoma Sengoku (Class 1-B | MHA)
Makoto Fubuki (Class 1-B | MHA)
Zoroku Banjo (Class 1-B | MHA)
Hiro Kagami (Class 1-B | MHA)
Inou Masumi (Class 1-B | MHA)
Masashi Yuri (Class 1-B | MHA)
Kagura Izumi (Class 1-B | MHA)
Natsumi Hikari (Class 1-B | MHA)
Megumi Misaki (Class 1-B | MHA)

Tomasu Houji (Class 1-A | MHA)

41 1 0
By johen1jayme

Name: Tomasu Houji

Hero Name - Archer Hero: Kaze

Looks:

Hero Outfit:

Birthday: Aug / 15

Zodiac Sign: Leo

Height: 170 cm (5'7")

Voiced by: Tsuyoshi Hayashi

Personality:

He is cold, calculating, and can be short-tempered at times. Despite this, he does have a good heart and can be caring and compassionate at times.

-----[Quirk]-----

Name: Archer

Type: Emitter

Description:

The user can make a bow and arrows appear. The bow is black-coloured and the arrows silver-coloured. The arrows appear in the bow. The bow and arrows will just re-appear with the user if it's broken. The arrows are pure energy and their endless.

Drawbacks:

The user's arms would become sore and they could even pull a muscle.

-----[His Stand]-----

Name: Grand Jupiter

From: The Grand Jupiter

Namesake: Jupiter (Grip Grand song)

Stats:

Destructive Power: A

Speed: A

Range: C

Stamina: B

Precision: B

Development Potential: C

Looks:

Powers/Abilities:

Grand Jupiter is characterized by its physical might and speed at the cost of a short range of 2 meters. Its basic characteristics are:

● Super Strength: Grand Jupiter possesses immense physical strength, having been able to easily punch through the abdomens of two people at once.

● Super Speed: Grand Jupiter can also outpace other Stands such as in close combat. Houji estimates that its strikes exceed 300 km/h (190 mph), though this is likely false as his speed is comparable to Star Platinum, which moves faster than the speed of light. It was also able to catch a bullet fired in close proximity to Houji.

● Precision: It can effectively fire off a rifle bullet from its fingers up to 50 to 70 meters when Houji concentrates.

Erasure of Space:

Anything that Grand Jupiter's right palm touches when it does a swiping motion with its arm is erased from this universe, be it physical matters or space itself.

This ability effectively removes whatever is in the Stand's path from existence in accordance with the user's will. Objects that are subjected to the ability appear as if an extremely sharp blade had sliced clean through them. Houji also states that not even he knows where the voided objects go.

Whenever Grand Jupiter erases something, the voided space is usually immediately filled and "stitched up" by adjacent space and objects, effectively removing any traces of the removed object's existence.

The space elimination and this curious property gives the normally short-ranged Stand substantial ranged capabilities, as it can simply remove the space between itself and a target to bring them closer or have Houji come to them.

However, that last property is not always portrayed as it was shown that Grand Jupiter swiping through the ground could leave craters.

Gravity Shift:

Grand Jupiter makes Tomasu Houji the center of a reverse gravitational phenomenon. Within a radius of 3 kilometers around Houji, the gravity shifts so that people and objects are repelled from Houji.

Thus, any unfixed object will fall away from him as if the Earth was a giant cliff but then return to normal once they fall sufficiently away from Houji. Likewise, anyone positioned above Houji will fall upward. Grand Jupiter itself is unaffected and can freely move around Houji.

By default, Houji's gravity always makes him attracted to the surface below his feet, making him able to walk on any surface, even vertical ones. However, he can toggle the gravity shift so he can levitate freely instead.

Soul Manipulation:

Grand Jupiter can puts every living being in a large area (at least the entirety of Rome) around it into a forceful sleep of around 2–3 hours.

During that sleep, Grand Jupiter switches the soul of one organism with that of another around, regardless of species.

If a body physically dies, the soul currently inhabiting it will die too. In this case, the previous owner is able to take over their own body, provided it is still suitable for life.

=====[Trivia]=====

 Houji is based on the real Houji Tamasu on Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger.

 Tsuyoshi Hayashi was the Actor who played Hoji form the Actual show.

● Houji sometimes like drinking warm leaf tea.

● Houji is a pro when it come to shooting, his most favorite is a sniper.

 When it comes to bad cooking or foods, Houji acts like Gordon Ramsay to complain about it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 30 35
Johan "JoJo" Gojo, an average teen that hangs out with friends in school, studies, and wants to move on with life. He is also an "Otaku" that has a p...
51.4K 1.6K 31
Y/n was a normal teenager boy, however he never had the hopes of becoming a hero because he believed his quirk wasn't that strong. But that didn't st...
731 19 11
Ladies and Gentlemen here we go the tournament between four of the worlds from "Gated Battle." We will see the combatants fight in a tournament of po...
76.8K 1.4K 100
34 teams defended earth from the space empire, Zangyack, first fleet. Unfortunately, they had to sacrifice their power for fighting and protecting th...