Boys Planet Imagines

By Yanjun_Hamster

You know, I'm full of scars It's okay, because you're not leaving Thank you, only for you I'm here... More

๐‘๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐Ž๐ฉ๐ž๐ง !!
๐˜๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ข๐ง - ๐–๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐›๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ฉ๐ญ.๐Ÿ
๐˜๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ข๐ง - ๐–๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐›๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ฉ๐ญ.๐Ÿ
๐’๐ก๐š๐ง๐›๐ข๐ง - ๐‰๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐’๐ž๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ž๐จ๐ง - ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐‰๐š๐ข๐ฅ ๐๐จ๐จ๐ญ๐ก
๐Š๐š๐ฆ๐ฃ๐š๐ฒ - ๐”๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐„๐ง๐

๐‘๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ฒ - ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐€๐ง๐ง๐จ๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  '๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐  & ๐‘๐ข๐œ๐ก, ๐“๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ & ๐‡๐š๐ง๐๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž' ๐ ๐ฎ๐ฒ

726 23 1
By Yanjun_Hamster

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓐𝓷𝓷𝓸𝔂𝓲𝓷𝓰 '𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓰 & 𝓡𝓲𝓬𝓱, 𝓣𝓪𝓵𝓵 & 𝓗𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮' 𝓰𝓾𝔂

"Well more like young and rich, annoying and dumb" Aria said she laid her head in her table.

"A day won't really pass by without you two bickering, huh?" Callie, her best friend said as she laughs at Aria's annoyed look.

"Will I ever have a peaceful day here at our campus?" Aria said as she leaned her head on Callie's shoulders.

"I'm afraid that day would never come" Callie said as Aria couldn't do anything but sigh.

"Well hello there pretty lady~" An annoying voice called out to Aria.

Aria glared at the guy who pulled a chair in front of her.

It was Ricky Shen, the most annoying person on Earth for her.

The guy was acting as if he didn't take Aria's phone during their biology class.

"My phone Ricky" Aria said placing her hand in front of Ricky signaling him to give it.

Ricky only smiled at her cheekily as he placed his hand on top of hers while winking.

Aria slapped his hand away and flicked his forehead earning a glare.

"What makes you think was the one who took your phone!" Ricky complained as his massaged his forehead.

"Well who else?" Aria said rolling her eyes.

"It could be Sung Hanbin!" Ricky said pointing to Hanbin who was just passing by.

"W-what?" A confused Hanbin asks as he looks at Ricky then to Aria and back to Ricky again.

"It's nothing Shanbin, don't mind him" Aria said shaking her head.

"Okay then" Hanbin smiled at her before walking away.

Aria looked back at Ricky who was glaring at Hanbin.

"Just give me my phone Ricky Shen" Aria said hitting Ricky's arm.

"The heck Aria?!" Ricky said as he held his arm.

"Give it back or I'll report my phone missing in the office" Aria said.

"Gosh. Fine, fine, here" Ricky said pulling her phone out of his pocket.

"Okay, now get lost Shen" Aria said grabbing her phone.

"No thank you?" Ricky asked teasingly.

"Hell no, you basically stole my phone. Why should I thank you for giving it back" Aria said as she looked at Ricky as if he were some crazy person.

Ricky then laughed and pinched her cheeks before walking towards his friends at the back of the class meanwhile Aria just rolled her eyes in frustration.

"How about let's go get some ice cream?" Callie asked as she clung onto Aria.

"Sorry Cal, I have to-" Aria was cut off by her brother calling out to her.

"Noonaaaaaa" Aria's younger brother, Yujin called shouted out as he ran towards her.

Aria then opened her arms to hug Yujin.

"Hey bub, how'd you get in here?" Aria asked as she rubbed Yujin's back.

"I told you, I'm bffs with your school guard" Yujin said smiling widely.

"Oh hello, Callie noona" Yujin said as she bowed down and greeted her.

"As I was saying. Sorry Cal, I can't today. I have to go home early because we have some dinner meeting to attend" Aria said.

"Aww kay then, next time I guess" Callie said as she hugged Aria.

"Sorry Cal, I'll buy you tons of ice cream next time" Aria said before waving goodbye to Aria.

"No worries, get home safely Ria" Callie said waving goodbye.

"Let's go bub" Aria said and Yujin clung to her arms as they walked towards her car.

"Can we go buy coffee on our way home" Yujin asked as he put his seatbelt on.

"Sure, anything for you kid" Aria said pinching Yujin's cheeks.

She laughed at Yujin's sulking look. He hated being called 'kid' for some reason.

"They should be here soon" Mr. Han said as brushed his pants and straightened his suit.

"There they are" Ms. Han said as they stood up to welcome the people they were supposed to meet.

Aria cursed under her breath after seeing her parent's friends' son.

It was none other than Ricky Shen.

Her sweet smile quickly turned into a forced smile.

The two families greeted and shook each other's hand before seating down.

Ricky winked at Aria as soon as he sat across her.

Aria could hear Yujin quietly laughing at her.

"Shut it Han Yujin" Aria whispered as Yujin stopped laughing and straightened his back before winking and smiling at Ricky.

For some unknown reason, Ricky and Yujin got along well ever since Yujin bumped into him while visiting Aria at the campus.

Ricky adored the kid a lot especially since he told him a lot about Aria.

Well if it wasn't obvious yet, Ricky has a huge ass crush on Aria but she disregards it as him just annoying her.

Besides, he feels like in her eyes, he is nothing but an annoying flirty guy.

"We're getting what?!? We just got into college!" Aria said.

"Aria, it's not right away like this year. We're planning it after you graduate college. Still four years away, dear" Ms. Han said placing her hand on top of her daughter's.

"But mom why him" Aria whispered holding her mother's hand tighter.

"Please Aria, it would be better for the company" Ms. Han said while rubbing her daughter's back.

Aria couldn't do anything so she just sat in her chair quietly while Yujin consoled her by caressing her hand to calm her down.

Yujin didn't want his sister to spend the rest of her life with someone who she doesn't even like.

After a few minutes, Ricky's parents told them to go out and talk to each other while they continue discussing their business.

Yujin came along with them but he only sat down outside and played games on his phone.

"Hello there my future wife~" Ricky said as Aria looked at him disgusted.

"You're cringe Ricky Shen" Aria said pushing him away.

Ricky just laughed at her and leaned closer.

"What now?" Aria asked as Ricky looked straight at her eyes.

'I'll admit it, he is really handsome. His eyes are very pretty but the smirk on his face ruins it' Aria thought to her self as she observed Ricky's features.

"Wtf Shen" Aria said pushing Ricky hardly after he blew in her eyes.

Another laugh comes out of Ricky's lips which annoyed Aria more.

How was she supposed to spend the rest of her life with this annoying guy?

"I bet we'll get divorced within a week" Aria said as she rolled her eyes at Ricky who was still laughing.

"And I bet we'll get together again in less than an hour" Ricky said with a wink.

"Where did that mommy's boy Ricky I ate dinner with earlier" Aria teased as Ricky's smile disappeared.

"Shut up Han" Ricky said, Oh how the tables have turned. Aria was the one laughing now.

She knew Ricky hated being called mommy's boy even though he really was one.

"To be honest... I really adore your relationship with your parents" Aria said as she looked down.

"Hmmm? Is there something wrong with yours?" Ricky asked as he turned his head towards her.

Ricky's gaze suddenly softened after seeing Aria's sad face.

"Hey, you can tell me. I'm all ears Han" Ricky said as he placed a hand over Aria's head.

"Well.....It's just that my parent's and I never had that kind of bond. We're quite distant if you have noticed yet"

"Growing up, I got used to not seeing them around. They showered me with gifts but all I wanted to do was spend time with them"

"But they were always busy with work, and once they come home, they're already too tired to spend time with me"

"So when Yujin was born, I told myself that I wanted to give him the best childhood. I didn't want him to feel alone"

"I wanted him to know that I would always be there for him when he need someone"

"So seeing you all close and babied by your parents made me a bit... jealous I guess?" Aria said trying to laugh off the feeling.

Ricky then pulled Aria for a hug as he patted her back.

"I'm really thankful for them, they really support me in everything I do" Ricky said after pulling away from the hug.

"That's why you're really lucky, because they're going to be your parents-in-law soon" Ricky said smiling widely while cupping Aria's cheeks.

"Gosh I thought you've finally because serious for once" Aria said flicking Ricky's forehead.

But this time, Ricky just laughed and didn't complain.

Aria didn't say it but she was thankful towards Ricky for listening.

It's the first time she shared her problems to someone aside Callie.

The two then got to talking ang found out new things about each other.

And for once, the two weren't bickering and screaming at each other's faces.

As Ricky was telling Aria about his childhood memories, she couldn't do anything but smile and observe how cute and excited he was recalling those memories.

𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐮𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥. 

~ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝 ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

956K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
113K 3.4K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
812K 30K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...