Cittaja || Indian Historical...

By SparkleTopaz

Part 1 in Kalika Empire Series Shakrajit, the Crown Prince of Kalika Empire is infamous for his battle prowes... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80 🔥🔥🌶️.
81.
82.
Epilogue
Book 2
Instagram Page

Aesthetics

2.8K 78 3
By SparkleTopaz

Copyright © 2020 SparkleTopaz

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be used or reproduced without the written consent of the copyright owner.

============================

This story isn't set in an accurate time frame because I couldn't exactly decide where it would fit but assume it to in the ancient India before the invasions of Ghori.   I hope you enjoy this story that I wrote in search of an interesting historical romance.

Now, each of these Characters live in a different time frame so, their thought process and working is a lot different from today. Do not place your modern mindset to theirs. They do not have similar social structure as today.

The morality during that time was also very high for women. They had standards which we can't even imagine today. So, what we might think as normal now might be very unusual and crazy back then.

While my female characters in the story are strong willed and not easily pushed down but they have their moments of lows as well. So, don't judge them for a few moment of their breaks.

Rajkumari Mayurakshi

The Princess of Krishneri Kingdom on the Eastern Coast of Bharatvarsha. She's known for her knowledge of medicines and poisons. While she is generally the sweet one, she has her own sides that she hides from others. She's the Lawful Neutral one.

She is our heroine in this book.

Yuvraj Shakrajit

He is the Crown Prince of Kalika Empire which extends from mid of the southern subcontinent to central India, from eastern coast to western coast. He's one of the most powerful men in the sub-continent. He is well know for his martial skills and warfare. The spoilt brat for all practical purposes. He's the Chaotic Good one.

He is the hero of our story.

While most of the stories written in this genre are going through with the Princess, my camera is following the hero. A few chapters will show Mayurakshi's side as well but mostly sits with Shakrajit.

The map of Kingdoms in my story.

I hope you all love this story. Without a doubt, it is going to have mature theme. Sex is going to be mentioned so if it makes you uncomfortable, I'll issue a warning and you can ignore those chapters.

With Love,
Sparkles.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

557 34 11
Under the veil of a kingdom ripped apart by conflict and deception lays the heart of a woman scorned. Trilokya, whose desire for vengeance is as unwa...
38.7K 1.5K 25
A political treaty forces Princess Priyadarshini to marry Prince Harshvardhan, her father's sworn enemy. Once in Jaigarh, she faces dangers from pala...
1.7K 150 37
If you're looking for something cute and sweet to read, like a light and comforting book, then this is the perfect place for you. In the beautiful ki...
Enemy's Woman By N Chandra

Historical Fiction

975K 61.7K 68
Chitrangda was engaged to the Crown Prince Vikram, of the Gurjar-Pratihar Empire since the day she was born. As the Princess of Navsarika, she has be...