🅢🅣🅐🅡🅡🅨 🅝🅘🅖🅗🅣 ✨ ᶜʰᵃ...

By thefantagonist

❀ ' ᶜʰᵃʳᵃᶜᵗᵉʳˢ₊˚.༄ ೃ - 𝒂 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒐𝒇 𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 More

🅢🅣🅐🅡🅡🅨 🅝🅘🅖🅗🅣
🅜🅐🅙🅞🅡 🅣🅞🅜'🅢 🅙🅤🅚🅔🅑🅞🅧
🅜🅘🅓🅝🅘🅖🅗🅣 🅢🅤🅝
🅟🅔🅡🅢🅞🅝 🅞🅕 🅘🅝🅣🅔🅡🅔🅢🅣
🅟🅔🅡🅢🅞🅝 🅞🅕 🅘🅝🅣🅔🅡🅔🅢🅣
🅟🅡🅞🅓🅘🅖🅐🅛🅘🅣🅨
🅟🅡🅞🅓🅘🅖🅐🅛🅘🅣🅨
🅟🅡🅞🅙🅔🅒🅣 🅔🅢🅣🅔🅛🅛🅔
🅟🅡🅞🅙🅔🅒🅣 🅔🅢🅣🅔🅛🅛🅔
🅢🅔🅥🅔🅝 🅓🅔🅐🅓🅛🅨 🅢🅘🅝🅢
🅢🅘 🅥🅘 🅟🅐🅒🅔🅜, 🅟🅐🅡🅐 🅑🅔🅛🅛🅤🅜
🅣🅞 🅚🅘🅛🅛 🅐 🅚🅘🅝🅖🅓🅞🅜
🅣🅞 🅚🅘🅛🅛 🅐 🅚🅘🅝🅖🅓🅞🅜

🅢🅘 🅥🅘 🅟🅐🅒🅔🅜, 🅟🅐🅡🅐 🅑🅔🅛🅛🅤🅜

21 1 4
By thefantagonist

➺ for me, myself and i

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

i won't be silenced

𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆

nimerah ianthe tanagar

 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 

nimerah ➺ tigeress

ianthe ➺ purple flower

tanagar ➺ songbird 

𝒂𝒈𝒆 

twenty three

𝒈𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 

female

𝒔𝒆𝒙𝒖𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒚 

lesbian

you can't keep me quiet

𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒆 

rain grows flowers

𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒅𝒐𝒎

ajaiyn

 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒎 

amita suman

𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 

5'5"

won't tremble when you try it

𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒚 

nimerah is an extremely quiet person, and only speaks if she really has something important to say. it's not that she is shy or anything, she just prefers to not speak excessively and would rather simply observe what is going on around her. because of her soft spoken nature, many other people at court may assume that she is naive or simpleminded. make no mistake, she absolutely isn't. however, she doesn't mind being underestimated. let people make whatever assumptions they want about her, it means no different to her. due to being so quiet all the time, nimerah likes to think that makes her exceptionally good at observing people. her careful eye doesn't miss much and she has gotten in the habit of writing in a journal every night before sleeping, so she doesn't forget anything important. a very dedicated, studious young woman, nimerah genuinely adores learning and devotes most of her time to taking classes at the academies. if she is to be queen one day, she wants to be as knowledgeable as possible. 

prim, proper and a rule follower, nimerah believes that the key to peace is through order. incredibly responsible, if you give her a task she will see that it is finished to the absolute best of her abilities. at times, nimerah doesn't always catch sarcasm and some jokes tend to fly right over her head, she'll just be staring at you with a dazed, owlish expression in confusion totally not getting it. a very intelligent person, she has a great internal bullshit monitor and will be quick to call out anyone who attempts to lie to her. although she'd never let this side of her show, for fear of having her siblings tease her, deep down nimerah is quite the hopeless romantic. growing up reading a lot of fairy tale stories makes her long for the great, epic, destined in the stars love that all the protagonists get. she hopes to be able to find a love like that for herself some day. 

nimerah can be incredibly spacey at times, so you may have to call out her name several times if you want her attention. a bit of an overthinker, the princess has many thoughts on her mind at once, to say her mind is a complicated place to be in would be an understatement. generous and compassionate, nimerah would probably make a pretty decent queen one day because she genuinely cares about other people's wellbeing. however, make no mistake, she is in absolutely zero rush to become queen, because the thought of something happening to her mother makes her incredibly sad. nimerah is incredibly harsh on herself, being a definite perfectionist, she often puts way more effort into something than needed. lastly, nimerah isn't exactly antisocial yet she isn't the greatest social butterfly either. very independent, she prefers the company of one good friend over a crowd of them.

finally, although nimerah may seem sweet and a little simpleminded, she possesses the same driven spirit as her mother. not a fan of being told no, she will bend whatever rules she must in order to reach her goals. as a princess, nim was raised to put the needs of her country first and the feelings of other people, including her self second. she is every bit prepared to do this. nim likes to use her open disposition and trustworthy reputation to gather as much knowledge as possible, but make no mistake, this is not done out of a simple kindness but rather the recognition of the benefit maintaining good relationships with other people can bring. lastly, nim will absolutely hold a grudge, having the legendary pride attributed to the tanegar family. she dislikes being insulted or thought down of, but is the type of person to patiently plan some sneaky little sort of revenge as opposed to openly rage right away. 

𝒑𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒔 

being a member of the ajaiyn royal family tanagar means nimerah is blessed with a variety of powers. she trains dilligently in all of them, trying to hone her skills as best as she can. of all of them, she is strongest with her plant manipulation and healing spells, as they are connected to her patron goddess zosyn. she is also fairly decent at talking to animals. in contrast, nimerah is least skilled at the mukhra powers of causing harm and speaking with the dead. as a follower of zosyn, it's not in her nature to cause pain or connect to death. 

all i know is i won't go speechless

𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒔 

nimerah is curious to see what the new alliance will bring, and privately a little fearful of the other kingdoms. she's heard all sorts of things, and from what she's heard of traecia's reputation, imagine they will be quite hostile towards ajaiyn for no reason other than being a matriarchy. still, she will approach this endeavor with an open mind and heart. 

𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒑𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒔 

𝒒𝒖𝒐𝒕𝒆

"she was stillness in a world of chaos."

 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒈 

speechless ➺ naomi scott

𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓

➺ she has a pet tiger named noble 

cause i'll breathe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.1K 6K 16
𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗜𝘀 𝗧𝗼𝗼 𝗗𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗙𝗼𝗿 His 𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗿𝗲 "Fuck, whenever you're in my arms, I feel like I might crush you. You're so delicate," he...
26.6K 1.6K 31
ព្រោះតែការយល់ច្រឡំមួយ ទើបធ្វើអោយក្មេងប្រុសស្លូតត្រង់ម្នាក់ ហ៊ានធ្វើគ្រប់យ៉ាងដើម្បី សងសឹក គេវិញអោយបាន.....!!! ថេហ្យុង ជុងហ្គុក
368K 13K 42
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
51.7K 1.4K 40
¨i dont like her, ok?!¨ ¨oh you definitely do¨ lynn loud is the schools best athlete. shes good at everything, basketball, baseball, soccer, you name...