Life's Flashing Before your E...

Por WhenzleyValenzuelaCo

Izuku Yagi s the son OF Toshinori Yagi and Inko Yagi who are the Top heroes in Japan and has a sister Izumi Y... Más

Bio
Trailer
Chapter 1 Death is only the beginning
Chapter 2 Somebody save me
Chapter 3 Are you a Hero............or a Villain?
Chapter 4 Fail/When do I start?
Chapter 5 Now I remember
Chapter 7 I. Am. Death
Chapter 8 Go ahead run for it, Makes it more fun for me
Chapter 9 Back to where I first started to become Death
Chapter 10 None of you deserve to be here in U.A

Chapter 6 A new Threat

4.9K 100 41
Por WhenzleyValenzuelaCo

(3rdPOV)

5 years has passed time fly so fast that it only feels like yesterday but now today is Izuku's death anniversary everyone(those who bullied/kill him his past family) wanted to visit his grave they were forbidden to visit him they were furious that they couldn't him but they remind them of what they have done to Izuku and that shut them up completely.

Over the pass year the guilt on each everyone of his "friends" are killing them but the people who are most affected are his "Family" the most for Inko her ranking has been drop but she didn't care all she cares about is her children but she already lost one of them because of her negligence on her own flesh and blood, Izuku died because he was quirkless and it was all her fault she promise herself that she will protect her children even it will cost her life........... but now she failed to do her most priority thing to do, protect her children, and now because of this she stops her hero work retired early she always stayed home cleaned her sons room and decorate it like someone still lives there but what's the point of decorating it without a person using it her family tried to reason with her about the room but she didn't listen, she was broken for a month until Nezu decided to book her into a therapy it took, as much he wants to see her suffer more he doesn't want to lose such young talented hero so he come up with an idea she retired of being a hero so he decided to hire her as a teacher she refuses at first but decided to accept it most of her family and friends are happy for her but other's let's just say they hate the idea of her teaching in UA like Aizawa he was the only person who is against the idea of her teaching but since Nezu the one hired her so he must has his reasons why.

As for Izumi's friends all of them were being punish hard, they haven't seen each other in years most of them were transfer to different schools far away from each other they can't even use there technologies to contact each other.

Then there parents announce that all of them were Blacklisted on any hero schools they apply except one and that is the U.A they were excited at first but they gets worst when they heard the bad news the reason that UA is the only reason because Nezu was forced to let them enter his school and he blacklisted them all to the entire hero school except his, the UA they were given chance to achieve there dream because the hero commission needs more heroes because villains keeps popping up left and right (and I wonder why?) there happiness turns to sour only to find out that truth why  UA is the only school they can apply they have no choice but to go or else they won't achieve there dream.

To a certain explosive blonde moron when he heard that UA is the only school he was going he started to show off that he was the best and strongest there is as for his parents they were very disappointed at there children for what they have done to Izuku he was always welcome in the Bakugous they even threat him like there own son but that all changes because he was quirkless  they were wondering at first why he hasn't been visiting them for a while, but now they know why its because of there brat tormenting him and whenever the tried to invite him over he always get excuse that he busy doing something  not them knowing that there kids and there friends were tormenting him for years.

As for Katsumi she didn't talk to anyone (-Parents) ever since his death she changed after his death she didn't talk to anyone not even her best friends Izumi and Shoka her family, Shoka's and Izumi's didn't move there are still the same school but they were now 50 ft away and can't get any close or else goodbye UA as for Katsumi whenever school is over she would always go home since there is nothing she can do, and whenever se arrived home she head straight to her room locking herself she will only come out whenever its dinner time she and whenever they ask her a question she would always "say same as always" it means that everyone has been keeping distance from them they the school heard of what they have done but they kept there mouth shut to keep the schools reputation but to her she couldn't care less if the schools reputation or hers been expose since she didn't deserve it she bullied the person that was close to her heart because he was quirkless and the plan was only to break his spirit on becoming a hero but as time passed they forgot the main reason they did torment him to the point where they killed him.

We can see Katsumi holding some flowers as she stood infront of the person she loves more than anyone else.

Rest in Peace

Izuku Shimura

A good son, brother, nephew, and friend

July 15,****- April 15 , ****

She and the rest of her "friends" couldn't come to visit because of the massive guilt of what they have done, but now she swallowed all the guilt and fear as here she is she kneels down and put the flowers in his tombstone.

Katsumi:Hi Icchan, its been a while, I-I'm sorry I couldn't visit I was such a coward, whenever I tried to help other people from being bullied at school they only look at me in fear and there facial expression the always remind me of you, the way you look at us in fear it is the same expression that they had.

She said as she wipes off the leaves on top of the stone while wiping the leaves away tears started to pour down

Katsumi:I miss you, there is not a single day that I don't, whenever I passed at the play ground where we used to play it always remind me of you you always cheer me up whenever I'm sad but now you not here anymore an-and it our fault that your here in the cemetery, you should be here with us living supporting us on becoming a hero, if only we believed in you on becoming a first quirkless hero none of this would have happened.

She said as she let all the pain as she press her forehead on the tombstone releasing all the pain that she has been holding for 5 long years

???:Kat 

Katsumi turned  around and saw Izumi and Shoka who both have flowers in them she wiped off her tears and looks at them

Katsumi:Visiting?

Izumi:Yeah even though we are not allowed here we still come from time to time

She said as the 2 came closer and put the flowers in his tombstone the 3 both say there prayers to Izuku not knowing someone was watching them it was the cemetery attendant that has a shovel sticking to the ground and using the other end of the shovel to lean on as he grabs his phone and calls Nezu

CA:There's 3 girls here visiting your nephew sir should I make them leave

At UA where Nezu is at his loptop doing some paper work until someone called him and check the camera from the body camera the attendant and saw the 3 girls that his personal attendant he think for a moment before answering

Nezu:Let them be for now

CA:If you say so sir

Before they hang up as for Nezu he let them be for now because he is now focusing on the international news on what's been happening over the passed years he then read the latest news

News Reporter: Here I am live in Mexico city in an abandoned warehouse or so we thought abandoned where multiple dead bodies are found here inside where the cartel are hiding drugs and women and children and selling them locals called the police as soon as they heard gunshots and multiple screams once they have arrived all its left are corpses of the cartels and prisoner's and crates full of drugs that cost over 500 million dollars and now people who are kidnapped couldn't see what happened and who is responsible for the massacre in here and not only that one of the suspect is the No. 10 hero in Mexico El Toro they were wondering  why is he here but in truth that he was part of the cartel CCTV showed that he is making a small talk of one of the leaders before he was shot pointblank on the head we will be showing you the footage now.

Then they showed the CCTC footage of El toro and the cartel leader's talking and doing and handshake until lights started to flash multiple times not noticing that someone is already between them when they finally saw the person standing  they jump back in scare, before they could draw the all of them were shot in the head as he was spinning around while shooting and all his hits were precise killing everyone who has guns as few survives they grab any weapon they could find some were metal pole while other brass knuckles, chains and some using there quirk as for the mysterious figure he puts his gun to his hostler before bringing out his dual sickles(Choose which sickle it can be Death or Malthael) the remaining cartel's started to run towards the mysterious figure then all of a sudden he was already in front of the leader cartel's and El toro who had multiple shot wounds the leader was shouting at his men why are they just standing there, until one by one there heads started to fall and rolls to the ground as the body fell as pool of blood are now in the floor the leader and El toro were shaking in fear as the figure stood in front of them there was a moment of silence before they could speak the figure cut of there heads, as there head rolls and there body falls the mysterious figure then look at the CCTV directly his face couldn't be see and that is the problem they can't identify the person responsible from all these massacre as the figure walks slowly back to where there is no light of the warehouse as the CCTV footage was now cut knowing that the figure is already gone blending at the Darkness

News Reporter: Umm- th-tha-t is a u-umm wo-words couldn't- describe of wh-what we ju-st saw Th-is person - is th-the one responsible of w-what he has done-I- I'm sorry I can't continue

And that the end of the latest news as Nezu leans back to his chair and looks at the window thinking of the Person who massacre of one of the most dangerous gang in Mexico

Nezu:It seems this Mysterious figure is A New Threat to the Mexico as long as he doesn't come here then we are safe but his quirk is so mysterious and judging for is guns I say his quirk is for non-combat.

He said as he took the tea cup from his desk and slowly drinks it

Nezu: I pray that we don't have to face this kind of person in the future.
.
.
.
.
.
(???Pov) 

Some where in Mexico not far to the place where the news report, there is a man standing in the a few blocks away from the crime scene as he looks forward and saw the multiple paramedics are putting the dead bodies in a body bag as he slowly walks away and heads towards the dark alleyway as he tooks out a notebook and flips on a different pages and found the west cartel leader as she marks in in a red X to the picture

???:One down 4 to go

As he was bout to walk away a group of random thug surrounds him one no where to escape as one started to walk towards the figure

Thug leader : Danos tu dinero y te dejaremos vivir o te daremos una paliza y te quitaremos todo lo que tienes

Then all of them have there weapon most of them are metal pole as he just looks around unfazed and looks back at the leader.

???:Before you do something else I just one to ask you something

He said as the Thug leader just lean closer

Thug leader: Y eso es????

???:Temes a la muerte??

Was the last thing he said as the camera zoom out of the alley and back to the streets as people were walking by until they heard screams and gunshot making everyone near the area panic and started to call police not knowing that damage have already done as the Mysterious person is on the Hunt and will not stop until there all dead

________________________________________________________________________________

A/n:Sorry for the wait schools keeping me busy on writing hope you all enjoy

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

19.8K 670 23
Izuku Midoriya was fighting against All For One and Shigaraki However they Both Get the Upperhand and Defeat Izuku shocking everyone and sends a Larg...
4.1K 202 29
Completed. ~~ Izuku Yagi...an extremely prestigious omega...coming from one of the most wealthiest family in the state of Japan...his father being th...
66.9K 2.6K 25
Izuku Midoriya was one of the students that were participate into civil war game that Nezu came up with. However Izuku was chosen to be the villain...
249 9 5
I DO NOT OWN ANY OF MHA, MARVEL, OR ANY OTHER POPULAR FRANCHISES THAT WOULD BE MENTIONED HERE. All PICTURES & GIFS AREN'T OWNED BY ME, SO ANY CREDIT...