PURE LOVE

By fanta_cywritrrrr

To love without condition Talk without intention... More

~one~
#two#
~three~
#four#
~five~
#six#
~seven~
#eight#
~nine~
#ten#
~elevan~
#twelve#
~thirteen~
#fourteen#
~fifteen~
#sixteen#
~seventeen~
#eighteen#
#twenty#
~twenty one~
#twenty two#
~twenty three~
#twenty four#
~twenty five~
#twenty six#
~twenty seven~
#twenty eight#
author note..
~ twenty nine~
# thirty #
~thirty one ~
#thirty two#
𝘼π™ͺ𝙩𝙝𝙀𝙧'𝙨 π™£π™€π™©π™š
#thirty three#
Author's note
~thirty four~
#thirty five#
~thirty six~
#thirty seven#
~thirty eight~
#thirty nine#
~fourty~
#fourty one#
Author's Note.
~fourty two~
#fourty three#
~fourty four~
#fourty five#
~fourty six~
#fourty seven#
author's note..
Author's note..
Epilogue
Epilogue 2
Epilogue 3
Epilogue 4
Epilogue 5
For special reader..

~nineteen~

785 42 1
By fanta_cywritrrrr

𝙉𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙮..

All family members are eating breakfast and discuss about the marriage..that how the decorations will be designed.. And the most impressive ideas are given by out Taetae... And everyone finalized the idea which Tae suggest... Jungkook is impress that how simply and nicely Tae make them understand the idea..

Now only two days left for marriage and everyone is busy doing all the preparation for marriage..

Namjoon want his marriage in his home so all the decorations are prepared in house hall...

As tae suggested they choose purpal and white theme for decoration.. Whole house is decorated in purple and white..

(Imagine like this)

(Stairs decorated like this)

Now all decorations are done and Tae sigh while looking around... That all done..

"Jungkook baby you go to shopping for everyone.. "Mrs jeon said while instructing the worker..

" But mom i dont have good taste in choosing clothes.. I want someone's help" And he looked at Tae who is telling the worker that how to light up on time and all..

"Okey.. That's a problem.. (Mrs jeon look around and she find Tae..and she smile)Tae.. Tae baby come here" She yelled and Tae turn to her..

"Yes maa.." He went closer to Mrs jeon..

"Tae please go with jungkook for selecting out fits for wedding"

"But maa Namjoon hyung's suit is already selected"

"Not for Namjoon.. For family members.. And also gifts for kim family.."

"Oh.. But why me"

"Because you have good taste.."

Tae think for sometime.. And he nodded. Jumgkook smile wide... But he is success to hide it before tae notice.. Tae come to jungkook
.

"Let's go.." Jungkook said..

Jungkook took car.. And drove to the mall..

"Jungkook I'm going to select some gifts till you go and start to select outfits .. Okey.." Jungkook nodded..

They sapreted in different direction..

Tae select all the gifts and pecked gifts in beautiful papers..

He smile and tell the shopkeeper that put all the gifts in on big box he will come after sometime..

He went where is jungkook... He saw jungkook who is kept two suits in his hand and looking at them with confused look..

Tae went to him..

"Did you select anything.." Tae said..

"Ahh no I can't all are good.." He said while scratching his back of nack.. Tae shook his head and smile at jungkooks silly ness..

He went to the girl and tell her to show some suit which suit the wedding decorations in white and pink.. She got impressed by Tae that how clever he is..she show him some dresses and choose dresses for everyone with perfect size.. He done this in just half an hour. Jungkook is shocked and the girl is also shocked because within a time Tae select all suits and in very beautiful choice..

Tae took one suit and give jungkook..

"Hmm take this I choose it for you.. And tell me if you don't like then we will change" Tae said while giving suit to jk..

Jk nodded and went to try.. He come out.. When Tae saw him he can't look anyother side.. He just looked at jk
. That how much good he is looking..

Jk clear his throat to get his attention..

"How.is this looking"

"Good it suits you " Tae said slightly blushing..

Jungkook smile and cooed at him.

"Okey then let's final this.."

"Hmm"

They give all the outfits to pack them..

Now Tae went to choose Mrs jeon and grand ma's dresses he take time to select them..

He come out with beautiful dresses..

"Ok all done now let's go" Tae said

"How about your dress taehyung.."

"Umm i have matching dress so no need to buy" He said while smiling.

Jungkook frown at him..

"No.. Get in the shop and let's choose.dress for you.."

"Jungkook please i dont need."

Jungkook glaring at him.. And hold his hand drag him in the shop..

Jungkook call the same girl and tell her to show dresses for Tae..she show different types of suits and guess what jungkook himself choose dress for Tae..

And tell him to try.. Tae liked the dress and they come out..(fyi jungkook pay tae's dress bill)

"Jungkook just a minute I just forgot to buy something.."

"Wh- (jungkook got call from his uni. He gesture him to go) "

Tae come after his business..

"Done" Jungkook said.

"Yahh" Tae smile..

It's a evening.time...

"Taehyung I'm hungry can we eat something "

"Sure"

"Okey then let's put this in car and then we can eat in this restaurant.." Tae nodded..

They put bags in car and went to the restaurant..

"Hmm this food is so good" Tae said..

"Yes it's my favorite place..''

They done eating and went to home..

𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙥..

All done dinner and start to went to sleep.. Jungkook is as always in gallary..and today is something happen so he is stressed and he is drinking cigarette

Tae come and stand next to him..

"How much time i have to told you that dont do this.. It's not good.."

Jungkook look at him and his stress just flew away..he smile at Tae and crush his cigarette under his leg..

Tae smile wide as jungkook understand..

"Can i ask you something" Tae said while looking at sky..

"Hmm" Jumgkook look at Tae..

Tae look at him and again turn to look at sky..

"Why you drink cigarette when you know it's not good"

Jungkook thik for sometime..

"I do this because I thought that when I burn this cigarette and blow it.. I feel my all stress blowing and vanish in the air."

Tae smile and he don't have anything to tell...

They just look at sky in silence comfortable one..

Tae look at jungkook after sometime..

"Jungkook this is for you"..

Jungkook look at Tae and then look at tae's hand

" What is this " He asked..

Tae open the box.. There is a bracelet... In unique design... He handed him.

"What is this.. " He again asked..

"I know that you pay for my dress..l can't buy such a costly thing for you I bought this for you with my scholarship which I get today"

Jungkook is shocked that Tae is thinking this much..

"But taehyung you don't have to-"

"Please take this as return gift.. "

"No tae I bought that dress because we are friends.. And there is no need to give back"

"Then think this as my gift l am also your friend right.. And I have right to give you gift.."

"But.."

"No buts.." Tae said sternly.. And jungkook lost when Tae glare at him cutely..

"Hmm then help me to wear this"

"Okey" Tae take Breclet in his hand and make jk wear.. Jungkook look at him fondly....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 4.7K 34
π™ΉπšŽπš˜πš— πš˜πš πš—πšœ πšπš‘πšŽ πš›πš’πšŒπš‘πšŽπšœπš πšŒπš˜πš–πš™πšŠπš—πš’. π™·πšŽ πš‘πšŠπšœ 𝚊 πšŒπš˜πš–πš™πšŠπš—πš’ πšπš‘πšŠπš πš›πšžπš—πšœ 𝚝𝚠𝚘 πšŽπš•πšŽπšŒπšπš›πš˜πš—πš’πšŒπšœ πšπšŽπšŸπš’πšŒπšŽπšœ...
6.3K 812 13
He was waiting, waiting to be held by those protective arms. He was waiting to be cared by those warm hands. He was waiting to be stared at by those...
2.5K 111 20
taekookau: where Taekook were best friend...they both like each other so much...but a simple misunderstanding break them apart...but what will happe...
22K 1.1K 30
They say "opposites attract" Taehyung and Jungkook are two boys living in different worlds. Have two different behaviours and different point of vi...