just to be

By hifigh

I hope this becomes a safe space. More

just 2 poems
calm
what does "friend" mean?
gone with time

thank you

22 4 0
By hifigh

(first of all, the cover is not mine)

usually, thanks are at the end of the work.

but I don't know when this will end and in all honestly, I don't know what this is.

If you want this to be a place where you can just breathe, let it be that.

if you want this to be a place where you just skim through the stuff, let it be that.

if you want this to be a place where you can talk freely, because nobody knows you, let it be that.

Thank you for opening this.

If you ever want me to write something, I'll try my best to write that.

And since there is a comment section, it would be lovely if I won't be the only one speaking and sharing my words.

love,

Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2M 45.5K 54
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
200K 10.1K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
297K 20.8K 156
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...
157K 3.6K 61
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad