One Night to Forever

vmommy tarafından

Bongbong Marcos,the only son of the wealthiest family in the country accidentally shared a night with a stran... Daha Fazla

A/N
Start of Forever
You Again
Imelda
Sally
Antonio
Kit
Irene
sa susunod na habang buhay
In a Café
Sky Deck
Brekky, Lunch, and Dinner
hindi pala sapat
Where Are You
Midnights
Everything About Kit
Done Deal
Mangoes, Crib Set, Coffee
Bed Sharing?
Pregnancy Hormones
Wish it was you
Spotted you
I know you
5-course meal
Patient Man
Photobooth Picture
PS:)
Padaba taka
Cookie
Another Baby
@amasterm1nd
Space for Cookie
Cookie's Mom
Candle House
Viber, Champagne, Marriage
High Infidelity
Closure
Paper Rings
How You Get the Girl
It's Nice To Have A Friend
I Am In This
Five Cookies
We Never Go Out of Style
All Of The Girls You Loved Before
F is for ...
Mine (bongleni version)
Glitch
End of Forever
...Ready for it?
Look What You Made Me Do
Midnight Rain
End Game
Say Don't Go
You Are In Love
Out of the Woods
Haunted
Right Where You Left Me
New Year's Day
Dress
Anti-Hero
The Great War

Joint Account

1.3K 46 43
vmommy tarafından

Bongbong woke up earlier than Leni. It's already weekend so he thought she's just getting more sleep. He slowly got up and went inside the bathroom. He then went out to their kitchen to prepare breakfast for them. Hours later, he went inside their room to check up on his wife. To his surprise, she's still sleeping.

"Ba?" He whispered. "Ba, gising na. Breakfast na tayo."

"Hmm." Leni grunted. She slowly opened her eyes. She saw him.

"Good morning!" He kissed her forehead. "Tara na! Breakfast na tayo. Baka gutom na si Cookie."

She pouted. "Sakit ng ulo ko."

He instantly became worried. "Why? Punta tayo ng hospital?"

She shook her head. "Migraine."

He sighed. "What do you want me to do to make you feel better?"

"Massage mo head ko, daddy." She baby talked.

He nodded. "I'll massage your head later ha? Breakfast muna tayo para hindi kayo magutom ni Cookie."

She nodded. He helped her get up from bed. He assisted her in walking as well. She frowned the moment they reached outside their room. "What's that smell?"

"Amoy sunog?" He asked.

She nodded. Covering her nose with her hand.

"Nasunog kasi yung spam and hotdogs nung nagprito ako. Kaya medyo mausok." He confessed.

She started laughing at him.

"Wow ha!" He remarked. "Akala ko magagalit ka."

He assisted her in her seat, scooped some garlic rice and egg on her plate. She laughed harder the moment she saw how burnt the hotdogs was. "Ang lala nito, daddy."

He just glared at her making her burst into laughter.

"Pati yung garlic sa garlic rice mo sunog din." She pointed out.

"Mag oorder nalang nga ako. Pinagtatawanan mo naman yung luto ko eh." He said, searching for his phone.

"No, no!" She stopped him. "Kakainin ko to. Ikaw naman masyado kang matampuhin."

He just rolled his eyes.

She chuckled and went to sit on his lap. He was surprised. She cupped his face. "Sorry na po." She kissed his lips.

He smiled. "What if ikaw nalang breakfast ko? Para din mawala yung migraine mo?"

She laughed and shoved his face playfully. "Stop it! Madami akong gagawin ngayong araw. I have research to proofread."

He pouted. "Sayang naman akala ko sex na ang pambayad sa pagluluto ko ng breakfast."

She giggled. "Eh sunog naman mga luto mo eh. Tignan mo 'tong hotdog at sunog na sunog."

He leaned to her ear and whispered. "Try mo nalang 'tong hotdog ko para hindi sunog." And licked her earlobe.

"Daddy" she moaned.

"Hmm?" He whispered as he ghosted her neck and licked her earlobe. He caressed her inner thighs.

"Daddy, please." She was moaning.

"Please what?" He whispered. He reached her core.

"I want your hotdog, daddy." She whispered making him smirked. He carried her up until their kitchen counter, where Charity used to have her breakfast.

He immediately lift her dress up and removed her underwear. He crouched to eat her down there. She moaned loudly upon feeling his tongue touched her clit. He then helped her removed her dress completely, thank god she's not wearing her bra.

"Dahan-dahan lang, dy." She whispered after seeing him freeing his erection.

"Okay." He nodded and kissed her once again. He slowly lie her down the counter before the head of his manliness poked her entrance.

She moaned. "Daddy!"

He slowly rubbed his manliness to her core to get her juices. "Pasok ko na love."

She nodded. Then, she slowly feel her core stretching up. She can now feel him stretching her up. "Daddy!" She moaned loudly.

He then started to thrust her slowly, sucking her nipple.

"I love you so much." He whispered as he felt her came before him.

She cupped his face and kissed him. "God! I love what you're doing to me."

He smiled. "I love doing this to you too." He then thrusted faster indicating that he's near his peak as well.

"Putok mo sa loob, dy." She said.

He nodded then shoot his juices inside her for the nth time.

---

Bongbong noticed Leni's been busy reading lately and no, it's not her law review. He also noticed how she had her migraine for a few consecutive days now. He was about to ask her when she ran going to the bathroom to throw up. He was worried so he followed her inside.

"Dadalhin na ba kita sa hospital?" He asked, rubbing her back to bring comfort.

She wiped her mouth with tissue and held his arm for support. "Daddy!" She sobbed. She felt weak.

"Anong nararamdaman mo? Dadalhin na kita sa hospital." He held her, he can feel that she's shaking.

"No, no. Ayaw ko sa hospital, dy." She buried her face on his chest.

He sighed and carried her to their bed. "Anong gusto mo, ba?" He asked her as he caressed her hair.

Her eyes were closed. She's obviously in pain.

"Ba, please let me take you to the hospital." He was so worried just by looking at her. He can feel her grip  into his wrist.

She shook her head slowly. "Just don't leave me."

He kissed her forehead. "I won't leave you, baba."

Minutes later, he learned that she's having a massive migraine attack. She told him that pain killers won't help her anymore every time she's having migraine that's why she's using a lot of essential oils to alleviate the pain.

Morning came and Bongbong cannot feel his wife beside him. He slowly rose up and saw her occupying her seat, holding her ballpen and highlighter. He confirmed that she's working on that research paper once again. He frowned. "Ang aga naman nyan."

She turned her head to him. "Good morning!"

He sighed. "Ano ba kasi yan research na yan?" He walked near her to have a peak at what she's doing.

"Nagpoproofread kasi ako ng mga research papers, dy." She confessed.

He frowned. "Bakit? Part na ba yan ng trabaho mo?"

She took her time to explain it to him because she knew that he's going to be mad at her. "Hindi naman, dy. Ano lang sana, um, extra income lang."

"Extra income?!" He exclaimed. He cannot believe what he heard. "Bakit? Para saan?"

"Huwag ka na naman magalit, daddy." She pouted. "Matagal ko na to naisip eh, nag iipon kasi ako para may pambili ng mga gamit sana ni Cookie. Naisip ko tumanggap ng mga research papers para i-proofread para naman may extra income ako." Even before he confessed his love for her, she was set to receive the papers for extra income. She even told Charity about it before. That's the time he was treating her badly, she told herself that she needed to work hard to provide for her kid.

He exhaled in disbelief. He cannot believe that she's doing that to herself. "Leni naman! Dahil dyan sa papers na yan nagkakasakit ka na eh. Aanhin mo pa yung pera na makukuha mo dyan kung mapapahamak ka saka si Cookie?!"

She bowed her head.

"Ilang araw ka ng inaatake ng migraine mo dahil dito. Kung ako magdedecide, gusto ko nga sana tumigil ka na magturo eh. Para makapagfocus ka kay Cookie, kaya lang ayaw ko naman na diktahan ka tapos ito ngayon ang gagawin mo?!" He retorted. "How many times do I have to tell you that I can provide for our family?"

"Sorry." She apologized.

He sighed and let his emotions calm down. "You're a Marcos now. Kahit minsan naman, please, act like one."

Then he left the room.

Later that day, Bongbong spent his time inside his home office. Whenever they've had an argument, he gave her space by spending most of his time in his home office while she's free to do her usual routine around the house.

Leni felt so guilty about what happened earlier. She knew that he's just worried about her and their growing child. She's being careless just to provide for Cookie when clearly, he can give everything she needed.

Bongbong was mad about the fact that his wife needed to do such thing just to provide for their kid when he can give them everything as easy as 1,2,3. He'll buy anything and everything just to make his little family comfortable. He sighed and called Charity even if it's Sunday.

"Hello, boss?" Cha answered.

"Punta ka dito sa bahay, Charity. Now!" He commanded.

"Bakit po? Emergency po ba? Kasama ko po kasi boyfriend ko." Cha said.

He rolled his eyes. "Matalino ba yang boyfriend mo?"

"Po?" Cha was confused. "Opo, boss. Class valedictorian since grade school. Psychology graduate in ADMU. Registered Psychometrician. Taking his MA in Social Psychology."

"Good. Good. Isama mo na dito sa bahay." He commanded. "Ngayon na, Charity."

Call ended.

Minutes later, Leni heard their doorbell rang followed by a knock. She frowned. She's now in the living room, proofreading. She slowly stood up and opened the door.

"Cha?" Leni was surprised to see her on a Sunday.

"Hi! Maam!" Cha waved at Leni. Then, Leni looked beside Charity. "Um maam, si DJ nga pala, boyfriend ko po."

Leni smiled and initiated a handshake. "Hi, DJ! Nice to meet you. Pasok kayo."

DJ and Cha went inside the unit. They saw quite a mess of papers on the center table and on the couch. "Tawagin ko lang boss mo, Cha." Leni said. "Pasensya na ha medyo makalat—"

"Charity!" Bongbong came out of his home office.

"Boss!" Cha nodded at him. "Um boyfriend ko po, si DJ."

DJ went near Bongbong to shake his hand.

"Bakit nyo po kami pinapunta dito, Boss?" Cha asked.

Bongbong get a hold of two different research papers Leni was proofreading. He gave one to Cha and the other one to DJ. "These are research papers of some students in Francia. I want you to proofread it, and I want it done today."

Cha and DJ looked at Bongbong with so much confusion and surprise. They were holding the papers on their hands.

"Of course nakakahiya naman if you'll do it for free especially I ruined your date." He continued. "So, here's what you're going to get, free food and drinks as you work on that paper here plus an all expense paid trip to Amanpulo for 3 days."

DJ and Cha's eyes widened in surprise.

"So? What's it gonna be?" He asked.

Cha and DJ weren't able to speak for a moment. AMANPULO FOR 3 DAYS IS INSANE!!!

He scoffed. "Well, wala naman kayong choice but to obey me. Besides, I already booked your trip. So yeah, I want the paper done today!"

DJ and Cha felt like their time started so they settled their stuff and borrowed some pens from Leni. Cha occupied the couch while DJ sat on the floor to level with the coffee table.

"I thought so." He smirked after seeing Cha and DJ. He get another research paper from the table and walked back inside his office.

"Saan mo dadalhin yan?" Leni asked, finally found her voice. She was just astounded by what happened.

"I'll proofread too." He said and closed the door.

Leni was left dumbfounded.

---

It was past 8pm when Cha and DJ finished proofreading their respective papers. Leni finished hers too. "Ano gusto nyong dinner? Okay lang ba pa-deliver nalang tayo? Hindi pa kasi ako nakakapagluto eh."

"Okay lang maam. Kahit ano po." Cha said, stretching her limbs a bit.

Leni nodded. She was about to get her phone when Bongbong went out of his office. "Done." He put the paper atop the coffee table. "Nagpadeliver na ako ng dinner. Chinese food yun. I hope it's okay with you." He said while holding his phone.

"Okay po, boss." Cha said. DJ nodded.

Minutes later and their orders arrived. Leni arranged the table with the help of DJ and Cha. Then, Leni went to call Bongbong inside his home office.

"Dy, kakain na." Leni informed him.

He nodded. He closed his MacBook and stood up. Leni meet him halfway. "Daddy." She held his wrist.

He looked at her. He knew she's guilty.

She pouted. "Sorry na."

He sighed. "Why are you sorry?"

She looked at him. "Kasi I was careless. Sa kagustuhan kong mag provide for Cookie, hindi ko naisip na baka mahirapan at ma-stress din sya sa loob ng tyan ko. I know I made you worry too. I'm sorry. Hindi na mauulit. Bati na tayo, please?"

He held her close and embraced her. Kissed the top of her head. "I was so worried when I saw you throwing up and I felt your whole body was trembling because of pain. I was worried, Leni. I was frantic. I didn't know what to do."

"I'm sorry, daddy." She whispered and hugged him back.

"I just can't see you like that again, naiintindihan mo ba ako?" He said. She nodded. "Hindi ko alam kung anong gagawin ko once I lose you and Cookie. Manghihina ako. Mamatay ako Leni pag may nangyari sainyo ni Cookie. So please, makinig ka naman saakin and take care of yourself. Kahit wag mong gawin to for me, just do this for Cookie, please?"

She nodded and kissed him. "Yes, boss. I promise."

"I love you." He kissed her again.

She smiled.

"Another thing, wag mo ng isipin yung gastos natin for Cookie or dito sa bahay, please. Let me take care of it. Enjoy your salary and don't stress out when it comes to expenses." He said.

She nodded. "I'll try my best."

He nodded.

"Pero I want to ask you something sana." She started. He listened to her. "I want us to have a joint account sana."

"Okay? Do you want to see how much money I have? Or perhaps, diretso na sayo ang pera ko? Is this where I need to surrender all my cards to you?"He asked. He's not getting her point.

"No!" She exclaimed. "Hindi ko papakialaman ang pera mo. Wala akong cards na kukunin sayo. I would never do that."

He nodded. "Okay. Akala ko kasi kukunin mo na lahat ng cards ko eh. Well, pwede ko naman ibigay sa'yo if you demand."

She frowned. "Hindi nga, daddy! Pera mo yan so hands off ako dyan. Let's make a rule na hindi natin pag-aawayan ang pera, okay?"

He nodded. "Okay, boss."

She smiled. "Yung joint account sana is solely for Cookie." She started to explain. "Or for the future kids that we will be having."

He smirked.

"Alam ko naman kasi na hindi ka papayag na walang kapatid si Cookie so okay." She rolled her eyes. He chuckled. "So, as I was saying, para sana sa mga anak natin yung joint account. Gusto ko kasi na once lumaki sila secured yung future nila. Although alam ko naman na you can give us anything we wanted pero gusto ko sana yung tayong dalawa ang maghihirap para mabigyan sila ng magandang future. Naisip ko para fair, every month need natin magdeposit ng 5k—"

He cut her off. "Bakit 5k lang—"

"Shh!" She put her finger on his lips to make him stop. He did stop. "Para nga fair diba? Alam kong kaya mong mag deposit ng million sa isahan na transaction, pero diba nga pag-iipunan natin? Paghihirapan natin hanggang sa tumanda tayo?"

He sighed. "Okay fine. 5k every month."

She beamed. "No cheating, Bong ha! 5k every month until mag retire tayo and lumaki na ang mga anak natin."

He chuckled. "Oo na po. 5k lang idedeposit ko every month."

She giggled. "Good. We have a deal then."

He nodded.

She held his hand. "Tara na, kain na tayo. Gutom na yun sina Cha."

"Wait." He stopped her. She frowned. "I have something to ask you too."

"Ano?" She frowned.

"Pumayag ka ng lumipat tayo ng bahay bago ka manganak." He dropped. They talked about it weeks ago and she declined.

"Daddy—"

"You're a Marcos, now remember?" He cut her off. "Pumayag ka na you'll let me take care of the expenses, so I am offering you again to move into a bigger, real house. What do say, Mrs. Marcos?"

She tiptoed and kissed him. "Take me anywhere, Mr. Know it all."

He smiled brightly as he understood that reference. That's the exact same line she told him when he asked her to leave the bar the first time that they met. Then, he drove her to the place they made Cookie.

"You're such a grown up woman now." He kissed her. She giggled. She understood that reference as well. "I love you." He uttered.

She cupped his face. "Cookie loves you too, daddy."

To be continued...

💖❤️

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

63.4K 1.4K 15
Congresswoman Leni Robredo and Senator Bongbong Marcos, who competed tightly during the vice presidential race in the Philippines, accidentally sleep...
67.5K 7.2K 57
Here I am again with another story based on anidita. Here Anirudh, Bondita and Saudamini were best friends but after bondita's parents death she went...
271K 7.4K 53
What could possible break two people apart that gave up everything to be with each other? For Amira and Mason there's two things. An unforgettable d...
26.2K 1.9K 22
As one of the world's top music producers, Min Yoongi didn't have time for relationships and quite frankly didn't want them. To him, they were a wast...