[Past Elements React]

By TwentySevenMarch

A pitch-black, spacious room revealed itself to the readers before a soft light glowed from the area, and a l... More

Chapter 2 - Introduction?
Chapter 3 - Cocoa And Meeting?
Chapter 4 - A Spark Of Attention..?
Chapter 5 - Uncontrolled Gale

Chapter 1 - Kidnapping

2K 63 12
By TwentySevenMarch

A pitch-black, spacious room revealed itself to the readers before a soft light glowed from the area, and a loud pat of leather echoed throughout it as a soft cough emerged.

The soft lighting revealed a room that resembled a library or a lounge room. The floor was a soft black velvet with rows and rows of bookshelves filled to the brim with many worlds and stories to explore. A large computer-like area in the far back of the room, with a shadowed person standing near the bookshelves.

Soft lighting wandered around before meeting up with the shadowed person and a soft sneeze came out from them by the dust of the old leather book. After patting the old leather book revealing the pale-ish skin tone.

"U-uh- this is quite a dusty book, even if it has a fresh look," a figure coughed from dust that had been dusted out of the book to reveal a refreshing cover before giving a soft smile and looking at a specific area, soon the figure waved at the readers.

"Hello, fellow readers. I hope you wouldn't mind assisting me with this intriguing minor idea that I have?" They asked the readers if they wanted to help the figure as they smiled at them. They are willing to hear suggestions of how the fandom reacts to the videos, edits, messages, etc.

"Foremost they would be reacting to episodes and movies first although I might not be able to follow that," they mumbled.

"Anyways, shall we begin?" They asked as they walked towards an empty room before snapping their fingers as it transitioned into a cozy room that is filled with beanbags, pillows, blankets, soft lighting, and other necessities appearing suddenly before going towards the single couch in the middle front of the room that is surrounded by other furniture.

'This will suffice,' they thought as they sat down before snapping their fingers two times, summoning the entities one by one.

"Wake up"

"WAKE UP"

The entity moaned, a mild headache bothering them. The entity's vision is blurry, as they see bright lighting on them and blink their eyes before fading into color. It depicts a black carpet on top and various shades of light surrounding it. The entity chose to sit up straight and slowly before pitching its nostril. After a while, the mild headache subsided.

"Ah, it seems you're finally awake."

'What?' The entity thought, turning around to face the voice and seeing a figure who is turned around from the couch, a top of the woman's half and who has no face. Well, their face was pitch-black, with only their eyes and mouth visible to her.

The entity's face darkened seeing the woman, giving anxious breathing. The individual raised their hand pointing at the woman and was about to shout at her before noticing that their hand was different.

'What?...'

The individual glanced towards the hands, they were slender and small while the skin tone was porcelain, with light skin and subtle bruises on them.

"You must be perplexed at a sudden change," she uttered, making the other glimpse towards her. The brows twitched in annoyance as they noticed the woman's cheeky smile.

"Although I did expect you to notice when you touched your nose, knowing that your current owner doesn't have a nose and all," she placed her head softly on the head of the couch.

"Anyhow," she remarked, caressing the couch's head before turning around, rising, and gazing at the other.

"So, Solar, you must have a lot of questions in your head."

The entity perked up in question, now named Solar, stares at the one in front of them in silence. Weary and on guard but confused and curious.

In a sense they were right. They were not at all in a place like this so, why were they here to begin with?

'Wait-Solar? Isn't that my second-tier name?'

Is what the entity asked themselves mentally, taking a quicked look over at themselves before glancing around the room tensely. They could see other species but weren't sure about it but they did know one thing.

They could sense them. The others in the room beside the..woman? They were elements too, as far as they can sense. A new body means a new user but they all look the same, meaning a new user can control most if not all of them.

'Wait-I just realized that the new user is a boy...'

Anyways he could see, and sense? What appears to be Duri, Ais, and Blaze...Gempa...Taufan and Halilintar?.. wait for them in their second tier, why in the galaxy are they in their second tier? Perhaps then that the new user hasn't unlocked the third tier yet but why are they all together? This user even seems to have the earth element, just who is this person?

And, first and foremost, why are they here? Why did the person bring them here? Clearly, they aren't supposed to be here in the first place, let alone interact with one other or other beings in this way. What exactly does this being desire? The room they were in appeared to be...cozy in several ways.

Nothing could be used as a weapon because it was largely soft material and sitting. Soft lighting and various beautiful materials are used around the room. Why was he the only one awake in the room when the other elements appeared to be asleep in their respective places?

What was the other entity in the room planning? Why are they all here together? What woul-

"Breathe Solar. I am not planning anything that will harm any of you, that I promise..."

Solar's eyebrows twitched slightly as he glanced at the woman, composing his breathing before glaring at them angrily.

The woman sighed in relief but was also disappointed noticing a tint of light, he was finger-gunning her. She knows this would happen but she doesn't know what to do in this kind of situation.

"Solar, relax; I'll explain everything when the others wake up," she replied, nervously smiling and lifting her hands in the air. "I know it's difficult for me to ask you to trust me, but please trust me."

Solar sighed and frowned at her before lowering his hand, "thank you," she uttered as she lowered her hands.

"Please do not thank me; I do not fully trust you, but I will give you a chance," she sighed, slightly smiling seeing Solar is hesitant to trust her, but will give her a chance and she understands that.

"Alright."

A couple of minutes pass by, and the others are earning consciousness. The others have the same reaction to this situation although clarifying and letting them understand why they're all here made them less tense. However, the woman still noticed the bitter atmosphere seeing that they were all sitting down on the beanbags while staring at her.

"Name."

"Pardon?"

"Uhm...can we know your name?"

The woman appeared to be silent for a moment, whether to think about something or absorb the question.

She stood up from her seat, sighing slightly nervously. Straightening her garments and smiling lightly before making a short curtsy bow.

"How rude of me. March, it's great to finally meet you all~"

The elements glanced at March before looking at each other and then back at her. They were going to ask a question when she smiled and raised her hand.

"Anyway, I found you wouldn't mind bringing six other guests into the mix?" she inquired before snapping her fingers again, bringing the other six people. However, it appears that they are all prepared for the transportation.

The elements were taken aback by the energy of the guests and gave a shocked appearance. The energy they are giving was warm, comfortable, and familiar to them yet they haven't met.

"March, I disagree with your decision to bring us here," a monotone voice said while adjusting the yellow-reddish visor.

"I know the consequence of this, Supra."

"Do you?" A boy asked while covering his face with the fan he brought with him.

"I do"

"If you know there are consequences for this, do you have a way for them to prevent ever remembering this event?" A cheery voice asked as he approached March, and the woman grumbled

"Again, I do; now, stop distracting me so that all of us can react, or else I will flick your forehead," the boy gasped at her words, afraid, holding his head away from her.

She chuckled before snapping her fingers again...

To continue...
[April 8, 2023]
[1443 words]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 10K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
30.6K 575 36
หš ยท . "Welcome to FPE Oneshots!, feel free to make requests." โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โœŽ ๐™๐™š๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™˜๐™ก๐™ค๐™จ...
24.1K 1.8K 45
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...