She Blossoms My World โ€ Louis...

By Anabelle_Writes

Takes place in Harry Potter; Hogwarts. โIt smells like Marshmallows. Also, a certain perfume that is sweet... More

She Blossoms My World
โ€Cast
โ€1 ~ Hello Love.
โ€2 ~ Blossom.
โ€3 ~ Best friends?
โ€4 ~ Memories.
โ€5 ~ I wish I knew she wanted me.
โ€6 ~ Muggle Mall.
โ€7 ~ I felt Sparks.
โ€8 ~ Love In France.
โ€9 ~ Potions Class.
โ€10 ~ Truth & Truth.
โ€11 ~ Truth Hurts.
โ€12 ~ Screaming.
โ€13 ~ Flower Shop.
โ€14 ~ Belongs to Another.
โ€15 ~ Yule Ball.
โ€16 ~ Here Together, Forever?
โ€17 ~ Still Love...
โ€18 ~ Visions.
โ€19 ~ If you were anybody else...
โ€20 ~ Fight.
โ€21 ~ Justice for me and my family.
โ€22 ~ Letters.
โ€23 ~ SOS.
โ€24 ~ War?
โ€25 ~ War.
โ€26 ~ Who?
โ€27 ~ Memory Lane.
โ€28 ~ Love?
โ€29 ~ Date.
โ€30 ~ Time goes by.
โ€31 ~ Old Friends.
โ€32 ~ Mistake.
โ€33 ~ Strangers.
โ€34 ~ Long time, No see...
โ€36 ~ Longing For.
โ€37 ~ Falling.
โ€38 ~ Once in a life time moment.
โ€39 ~ Letter of a lifetime.
โ€40 ~ She Blossoms My World.
โ€ ~ Thank you

โ€35 ~ Same page?

62 1 3
By Anabelle_Writes

Can't find a normal 1-hour loop! If you want the song to continue for the whole chapter, the song is called Language by Paperboy Fabe. 

~❀~

Louis Partridge

-

I finally get home after that long night. 

After I told [Y/N] that I was the one who gave her that necklace, she stopped looking at me. Thinking about something. I could tell. I just stood up and left. Needing to get myself out of the situation and go home.

Draco kindly asked to walk me home, yet I needed the space. 

I am laying in my bathtub. With bubbles all around me, and the smile of a candle burning. With the lights off, just that candle is illuminating the bathroom. 

I can not stop thinking about how to see does not remember me. Maybe I can move on from all of this if she doesn't remember me. 

The only reason why I wouldn't move on in the first place is that I knew that she was still out there, and maybe there was a change of hope between us. Now... Maybe there is nothing new. 

She doesn't remember me, nor the feelings she used to have for me. Maybe I can fully move on. 

But... I will lose the one that was meant for me. 

~❀~

[Y/N] Blossom

-

It has been a few weeks since I meet up with my old friends. I can't keep my mind off Louis. 

His sweet soft eyes, his fluffy hair, and his soft pink lips. 

I can't

I love Luca... Right?

I can't like someone who I barely know. Just the thought of him makes me feel off the edge. 

Anyways... I have been hanging out with Luca a lot. Visiting him after his shifts. I try to make new friends by talking to Layla, yet it seems as if she doesn't seem interested in me at all. There have been times when she ignores me. I just play it off as if it all never happened. 

I walk into the coffee shop, only seeing Layla at the front. 

Of course, she is working at the front, and Luca Is somewhere in the back. Meaning I have to talk to her. I put on a smile, ignoring the past.

"Hey, Layla!" I smile wide. I said her name in excitement. 

She looks up from whatever she is doing. "Uh. Hi." 

I ignore the attitude she gave me, looking at the menu. Considering getting something. She then moves from the cash register and goes into the back where the kitchen is. 

"Uh... Wait." I spoke, trying to get her to listen to me before she leaves. Yet I guess she didn't hear me.

Whatever

I open the little door that goes to my waist; going behind the counter. I then walk toward the door to the back. Seeing people in the kitchen making different pastries. 

"What are you doing back here?" One of the chef's assistants questions me. 

"I am still asking myself that same question," I say, walking past them. Looking for Luca. I find the staff room in the back. Hearing people talk.

"Why. Why do you even bother?" A boy said.

"Because I miss the way it was. When it was just me and you."

"That was before this all happened." The boy's voice started to get closer.

"Yeah, before you met her." A girl complained.

I bet it is Luca and Layla. Both talking about me.

"Yeah, whatever." The door gets pushed open, I put my hand on the handle. Making it look like I just got there and was about to open the door.

"Oh hey, Babe." Luca smiles. Seeing the fear in his eyes a bit. "When... when did you get here?"

"Just now." I lie. Seeing the fear in his eyes fade. 

"Oh great, I was just about to leave anyways. Let's go."

-

We get to a nice little bakery, and we sit at a table outside for two. 

"So how was work?" I question, starting to eat the food that I ordered. 

"It was good." Already stuffing his face with food.

"What did you do?" 

"The normal."

"Oh..." I turn away, looking at the different buildings that are around us. I look in one of the shops from afar, seeing the lights on through the window. 

A tall boy, with fluffy hair, stands in the shop. With a green sweater and gean pants. I keep my eyes on the boy in the shop on the other side of the street. 

He looks like Louis... 

I hear Luca talking, yet all I can focus on is Louis. 

The boy walks out of the shop. Crossing the street towards the bakery. I start to feel my heart pump fast.

The boy gets closer...

Oh...

I fully see the boy's face, seeing that it is not Louis. It was just some random tall person who looked like Louis from behind. 

"[Y/N]?!" Luca snaps me back into reality. 

I turn back facing him. Seeing his face, looking a little annoyed. 

"Are you even listening to me?"

"I- I am sorry. I was just thinking."

"Really? I am telling you important things and you ignore me because you are 'Thinking'?"

"Yeah... I am sorry."

"Unbelievable." 

What? 

Did I just hear what he just said to me? I can not believe he would talk like this. For the past month of getting to know him, he was sweet and nice. 

"I said I am sorry. Now continue."

Luca rolls his eyes. "As I was saying, maybe one day we can live in the city. With all the bright lights, and fancy cars. Oh, maybe we could have like 3 dogs or something wild-"

I roll my eyes mentally, but not physically. Starting to intentionally ignore him this time. He keeps talking about our future together, like I am 100% the one for him. 

Is he the one for me though?

I wish he would live more in the moment, and talk about the important stuff later. I do not want to be informed about the number of kids he wants, the house he wants to live in, or the job he is going to make me work at. 

He is moving too fast for me. I don't think I am ready to think about that stuff yet. 

And yes, I do want kids. I want four. Two beautiful girls and two beautiful boys. Yet I am not ready to actually think about having them or taking care of a baby at the moment. 

I pull myself out of my thoughts. Listening to Luca talk about the future he wants with me. 

"Maybe one day we can own a business! Keeping track of the stock market-"

"I am not interested in owning a stock business." I bud into his sentence.

"What?" 

"I said what I said."

"Whatever, in the future you want money. Right? And that is a perfect way to make more money. You know maybe I should take care of that sort of thing later. Like our bills for the house, mailing letters, or the phone bills or even th-"

"Stop." I stand up, pushing away from the table.

"What? What's wrong with you today? What is your problem?" 

Luca's comment completely made me stop. Face shocked at his actions. 

"Are you kidding me?" My voice started to raise.

"What." Luca's tone was cold and expressionless. 

"You are my problem, You talk about OUR future, yet never let me have a say. When you consider it our future."

"Babe. You know I never meant it like that. It is fine, we do not have to start a stock business, It was just a suggestion." Luca also stands up. Towering over me a bit. I step back Leveling out the height so he is not directly over me. I gather my belonging, and I put my purse on my shoulder.

"I am going."

"Wait, please. What did I do wrong?"

"I- Everything. You keep talking about our future, and I am not even ready for a future yet. I am just trying to figure myself out now. Not later. You keep going on what you are going to do later in life, and what you want me to do. Have you ever considered that I am my own self, who has my own goals?"

"[Y/N], I am so sorry. I never really thought of that stuff." Luca's face started to frown at my mad expression. 

"We are not even on the same page anymore." I turn away, starting to walk off-

"Same page? I thought we were always on the same page." 

I turn around, looking back at Luca. "No. It is like we don't speak the same language. Because to be honest we don't. We don't speak the same language."

I turn around, starting to head my way home. I expected him to stop me from walking. Apologizing for the attitude he gave me a few minutes ago. I expected him to beg me to stay and continue to love him. Yet he does none of the things I expected him to do. 

Maybe he is not the one. 

Maybe it is because He isn't Him.

He isn't Louis

~❀~

Louis Partridge

-

After a few hours of flying, I finally get home. I look at my doorstep, seeing a letter on the ground. I pick it up, seeing a beak mark on it. Knowing that it was delivered by an owl. 

I look at the front, seeing my name written in cursive. Yet my last name was not, it was written regularly.

[Y/N]?

I open my house and get inside. I sit at the counter of the kitchen table. Looking at the letter I put in front of me. Knowing that it was from [Y/N] due to the handwriting and how my last name is not in cursive due to her having a hard time perfecting the letters P and R in cursive. Always ending up looking like a different letter. 

I build the courage to open the letter.

Dear Louis,

I know that we have not spoken since the last time we saw each other, but I think we should meet up. I can not stop thinking about that night, and I wish to talk to you. I will be at our beach spot. Next to our initials on the wall. Around sundown. If you do not want to go, I completely understand. However I wish to see you.

Love,

[Y/N] Blossom.

I put the letter down on my counter. Reading it over and over again. Continue to read it, starting to get it embedded in my brain. 

I grab the letter, putting it back in its envelope. I head upstairs to the second floor. Instead of going to my room, I go into the closet. That is in the middle of the hallway. A closet is usually for towels, blankets, and bedsheets. Yet I use the walk-in closet for storage. I turn the nob of the door. Opening the closet. Seeing all of my things from Hogwarts. All my school books, all the letters from different friends, and a section just for her. All of her letters, all the clothes that she left with me, everything she has touched or given me.

I open the most recent container that is not full yet and I put the letter in the box. I know this may seem weird, but I am not crazy. I just keep everything for memories. 

I head to my room, take off my shirt, and face the mirror. Looking at my tones self with battle scars on my front and back. 

I continue to look at myself in the mirror... 

If I go... I might not be able to get over her.

But if I do not... I might lose the one who is actually meant for me. Someone who understood me, someone who was always on the same page with me. Well at least mostly. 

We spoke the same language. 

Nobody gets her like I did, not even Draco. And nobody gets me as she did. Not even my own parents. Cutting ties with them and their filthy money was the best thing I could have done.

However, I still have a safe at Gringotts. Which holds the fortune that I am entitled to, thanks to my grandparents who believed in many different things than serving the dark lord. 

She was the cream of my pie. The Cookies to my milk. 

She was the greatest thing that has happened. The friendship for years, and the relationship we build. The trust. The faith, and hope we had in each other. 

We definitely speak the same language. 

~❀~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 321 20
You are in a the city of london, there visiting you're friend Avery, but little did you know that she is friends with a drab and who you like is hone...
492K 13.3K 88
ใƒคใƒžใ‚ฆใ‚บใƒฉ โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐’’๐’–๐’Š๐’™๐’๐’•๐’Š๐’„ i'm not entirely an idiot, you know. โคฟ louis partridge imagines โคฟ various characters x fem!reader ...
125K 2.2K 41
Veronica SaintClair is a girl that wants to explore the world and go on adventures. Unfortunately her Father doesn't approve of such life and believe...
83.3K 2.4K 20
๐™Š๐™ ๐™Š๐™ฅ๐™๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™– (editing) ๐Ÿ•Š โ you got big plans and you gotta move โž โ†ณ ๐™– ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก ๐™ก๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฎ๐™—๐™š ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ก๐™ž๐™›๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™–...