Where No One Goes

By Toothless102

Hiccup decides to run away from Berk without leaving any evidence. But to the village they think he was kille... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 10

3K 117 10
By Toothless102

Hiccup's POV

Astrid and I were flying back to Berk.

"Hiccup are you ever going to tell Stoick?" She asked me breaking the silence.

"I don't plan to but part of me tells me I should." I replied. "Why?"

"You should. I mean you've grown so much in three years you might as well leave your hood down. He shouldn't recognize you." Astrid insisted.

I looked away hiding my older face from her, "I don't know..."

He'll find out eventually.

Toothless and Stormfly landed on the docks and I kept my hood down to see how everything would go. I held my head high and got a good look at Berk now. It is most definitely different than it used to be. Soon I heard whispers.

"Who is that?"

"Don't you know? It's the mysterious rider."

"He's finally showing us his face."

"Why did he come back?"

I clenched my fists and kept walking while Toothless growled at them.

I don't like their comments.

"I know bud just take it easy. So where is Stoick?" I turned to Astrid.

"He should be in the forge helping Gobber with saddles." Astrid replied turning towards the forge.

"Haven't been in there in a while." I mumbled.

"Hey Gobber!" Astrid called out as we arrived.

Him and the chief turned around freezing at the sight of me.

Oh no.

"Is that the rider?" The chief asked.

I gulped and nodded.

He clapped me on the shoulder, "Well glad to have you here boy! I'm sorry for kicking you out a few years ago, I didn't expect you to come back!"

"Well I became good friends with Astrid and I haven't written to her in two years so I might as well come and tell her I was okay." I explained.

"What were you doing?" Gobber asked.

"Training. With family." I looked away.

"Who?" Stoick asked.

"It doesn't matter. I have none left except for Toothless." I replied.

"Maybe we could help find them." Stoick pressed.

"My father is DEAD TO ME! My other family is gone! They were killed." I murmured.

I pulled Stoick out of the forge.

"Look can we talk in private?" I asked him.

He nodded and I led him to the forest. Toothless took the lead and we walked down to the slope where I shot him down. The remnants of the bola were still there.

"This is where I shot down a Night Fury and he almost killed me." I whispered.

We got down to the cove and we crawled under the shield.

"And this is where I befriended him. Built him a new tail and helped him fly. This is where I decided to run away. From here..." I explained walking over to Toothless who was drinking from the pond. "Hey Dad..."

"SON!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245K 6.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
2.7M 64.6K 131
[BOOK ONE IN THE LIFELINE SERIES] life·line ˈlīfˌlīn/ noun "A person you can always depend on to help you in a really messed up situation where you n...
462K 16.7K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...