🅢🅣🅐🅡🅡🅨 🅝🅘🅖🅗🅣 ✨ ᶜʰᵃ...

By thefantagonist

❀ ' ᶜʰᵃʳᵃᶜᵗᵉʳˢ₊˚.༄ ೃ - 𝒂 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒐𝒇 𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 More

🅢🅣🅐🅡🅡🅨 🅝🅘🅖🅗🅣
🅜🅐🅙🅞🅡 🅣🅞🅜'🅢 🅙🅤🅚🅔🅑🅞🅧
🅜🅘🅓🅝🅘🅖🅗🅣 🅢🅤🅝
🅟🅔🅡🅢🅞🅝 🅞🅕 🅘🅝🅣🅔🅡🅔🅢🅣
🅟🅔🅡🅢🅞🅝 🅞🅕 🅘🅝🅣🅔🅡🅔🅢🅣
🅟🅡🅞🅓🅘🅖🅐🅛🅘🅣🅨
🅟🅡🅞🅓🅘🅖🅐🅛🅘🅣🅨
🅟🅡🅞🅙🅔🅒🅣 🅔🅢🅣🅔🅛🅛🅔
🅢🅔🅥🅔🅝 🅓🅔🅐🅓🅛🅨 🅢🅘🅝🅢
🅢🅘 🅥🅘 🅟🅐🅒🅔🅜, 🅟🅐🅡🅐 🅑🅔🅛🅛🅤🅜
🅣🅞 🅚🅘🅛🅛 🅐 🅚🅘🅝🅖🅓🅞🅜
🅣🅞 🅚🅘🅛🅛 🅐 🅚🅘🅝🅖🅓🅞🅜

🅟🅡🅞🅙🅔🅒🅣 🅔🅢🅣🅔🅛🅛🅔

13 1 3
By thefantagonist

➺ for my favorite SUNSHIlINE

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

don't ever say it's over if i'm breathing

𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆 

nesryn felicity torres

𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 

nesryn ➺ rise

felicity ➺ luck

torres ➺ tower

𝒏𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒔 

a lot of people call her by her last name torres, which she doesn't mind at all. do NOT attempt to call her nessie unless you want to get punched. 

𝒈𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓

female

 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒔 

she/her

𝒔𝒆𝒙𝒖𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒚 

pansexual

𝒂𝒈𝒆

twenty three

racing to the moonlight and i'm speeding

𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒆 

wild and free

𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒆𝒕 

saturn

𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒎 

ivana baquero

𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 

5'3"

i'm headed to the stars

𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒚 

first things first, nesryn felicity torres is not a rule follower. the main reason for this is the factory manager she worked for back on jupiter was a real mega bitch, and so mainly because of him, she's grown to loathe and mistrust any person in a position of power. part of nesryn is scared that if she follows another person's rules, she'll somehow lose a sense of herself. this is not an entirely rationale excuse sure but it's the one she sticks with. nesryn doesn't seem to take many things seriously, and always has a witty one liner ready for every moment. people may assume that she is unable of taking anything serious because of this carefree nature but that is far from the truth. nesryn is a gifted builder, mechanic and inventor, she  enjoys working with robots as it helps center her focus to do something so productive. having adhd, it can be quite difficult for nesryn when there's nothing for her to do. boredom is honestly the most dangerous emotion for her as there's no telling what stupid plan she'll think of when bored. 

even if nesryn is very annoying with her habits of always cracking jokes and causing chaos in her wake, she has such a good sense of humor and innate charm that it's hard to stay genuinely mad at her. she is  just trying to live up her life to the best of her abilities what's not to love? a big fatal flaw of nesryn is her curiosity, she has to know everything right this instance, best believe she'd be the type of person to stray away from the rest of the group chasing after something mildly shiny. something nesryn takes pride in is her patience, and how hard it is for people to rile her up. she will engage in the most ridiculous verbal sparring, reduce her opponent to tears and still remain unruffled at whatever insult is thrown her way. however, when nesryn is angry, her temper is really no joke, and she will often say things in the heat of the moment that she will come to regret later, though she'd never admit it. 

on that note, nesryn is extremely impulsive. on the plus side, it enables her to be fantastic at making split second decisions, never any hesitation on her part. on the flip side, all actions have consequences and hers have landed her in plenty. a rather blunt, sarcastic person, nesryn does not bother hiding her feelings at all and will always tell it like it is. she isn't the most attentive to other people's feelings at all, and is that person to say what you least want to hear when you're having a bad idea. to be honest, nesryn is also a rather selfish person. taught while growing up that you can only really rely on yourself, she really wouldn't hesitate to betray everyone else to save her own skin. whatever you do, absolutely do not tell nesryn anything of great importance because she is an awful gossip. it's not that she intends to betray everyone's secrets now, she just can't stand knowing something and not being able to talk about it with someone else. nesryn's greatest desire in life is to find somewhere she feels that she belongs, as she is an extreme extrovert that needs the company of others to stay sane. 

𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚

born on jupiter, nesryn is one of the lucky citizens who managed to get a job. nesryn's mother left her and her father shortly after the girl was born, so she was 'raised' by her father. raised being a very loose definition of the term as julian torres is many things but a devoted father is certainly not one of them. left on her own to grow up taught nesryn to grow an independence streak very early on, and she would often spend more of her time away from the house than in it, as her relationship with her father had long grown awkward and frigid. always very curious and bright, these traits of her served her well in school. a teacher of hers would recommend her for factory work in the tech department, landing her a job as a mechanic and tinkerer for robots. nesryn enjoyed her work itself but also hated her job because her supervisor was a real bastard, who loved to criticize everyone's work, single people out for lectures and was just quite mean all around in general. still, nesryn was able to flourish at her job nevertheless. 

while working in the factory, she became friends with a group of people that introduced her to jupiter's black market. desperate to fit in and earn their respect, nesryn herself became a black market dealer, creating and selling tech parts and other miscellaneous gadgets to pretty much anyone who could afford them. she's had a mild amount of success with this, but has had a few really close call with the authority, almost getting caught once or twice. most unfortunately however, when she was twenty two her father found out about her involvement with the black market. to say he was upset would be an understatement. what followed was a flood of fists and verbal berating, the man was quite upset at the thought that his daughter doing anything illegal that would reflect back to himself. after that, nesryn of course yelled back at him, telling him maybe if he paid more attention to her and actually played a helping role in her life, maybe she wouldn't feel the need to make money illegally. then, she decided to walk out of that life and his life, for once and forever. 

nesryn wasn't done with the black market and continued as she had always, only now there was a defiant purpose with every gadget or weapon she built to sell on the black market. nesryn began putting in even more time at work and rose in the ranks, becoming one of the most respected and skilled technicians, often called upon to work on more important, expensive projects. then, nesryn received word at age twenty three that she was chosen to participate in project estelle. to say she was elated would be an understatement. nesryn is absolutely thrilled to be chosen, seeing it as a sign that she is finally being recognized for her skill, hard work and efforts. nesryn readily joined that starship where she has resided ever since. she is very curious to see this new planet along with whatever new opportunities it may bring. nesryn hopes to do something incredible and impactful, she loves the idea of her name being included among the most important figures of the galaxy's history. 

 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒕𝒉𝒔 

➺ charming

➺ patient

➺ honest

𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒔

➺ impulsive

➺ blunt

➺ rebellious

 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒔 

➺ card games

➺ doing anything mechanical or creative

➺ other people's attention 

𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒔

➺ being bored

➺ following rules

➺ her father

ready to go far

𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒔

➺ nesryn views being chosen to be on kepler-697 a great honor, and a chance to prove herself. 

➺ she isn't sure whether or not the rumors of treasure have any merit to them, but damn is she willing to try and find treasure on this new planet!

➺ like most jupiterians, she dislikes people from saturn, finding them cold and pretentious. additionally, nesryn also isn't fond of earthens and their classist ways. finally she is neutral on martians and likes the planet for their willingness to buy from the black market. 

 𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒑𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒔 

𝒒𝒖𝒐𝒕𝒆 

"what i create is chaos!"

𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒈 

star walkin' ➺ lil nas x

𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 

➺ she likes to fight with a blaster and made her own that has a bunch of fun special settings. 

➺ she made herself a droid companion named ES-80.

i'm star walkin'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

369K 13K 42
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
6.1M 47.5K 56
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
57.9K 4.4K 61
"Bredda yuh deaf say mi and yuh done" I said as I walked out of the bathroom "We nuh left until mi say suh" He said following behind me "Who author...