At the Heir's Request 2

By WildOne22

The Grants are back and they are in for more growing pains. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Interlude
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
MEMORIES
Interlude - News Feed
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 44

1.1K 147 114
By WildOne22

Anderson Grant

"The website has been down for two fucking days and unu just a say sumn?" I heard in loud a screeching voice.

Then a who this a come hurt up my wife head so early in the morning? On top of it all, a disturb my sleep.

"Who is the A.E. on the account?" Shan asked and paused as the person on the line responded.

"Of course. Tell Rushka that she is fired! She think a bat up and ketch mi play fi build this?" She yells and I had to open my eyes and peak over at her.

She was pacing the room while rubbing her stomach.

Poor peanut must a get motion sickness.

"Listen to me, mek sure her desk clear out and all company property are returned before me reach a London enuh! Or else." She concludes before pulling the phone from her ear.

"Nuh know wah the fuck unu tek this thing fah. Six bumboclaat million and yuh a come tell mi fuckery?" She continued her rant as she tapped aggressively on her phone.

Sigh.

I really don't want anyone to stress out my wife enuh. She pregnant and delicate and the only thing she should be thinking about right now is baby names.

Fuck do them people yah man?

"Shanique." I called out and she paused her typing to look at me.

"Mi wake yuh up? I'm sorry." She says in a small, cute tone.

Look pon the tigress weh just a breathe fire now. Humble as a lamb.

Buddy do that. Hmmm.

"Who a bother yuh? You sound upset." I say already knowing that Rushka fucked up but I wanted the details.

It sounded serious.

Her face grew angry once more.

"Can you imagine?! Rushka want to single handedly destroy what mi use my literal blood, sweat and tears to build? Two days now the Bier site down and a the fucking client affi call me 3AM this morning a complain for me to know?" She said coming to sit on the edge of the bed.

I wrinkled my nose at what she just said.

How the site fi down and the web development team nuh seh nothing?

"Suh Mark dem never see seh the site down?" I queried. A wah the man dem a deal with?

"I called him and he forwarded an email that he sent to Rushka requesting a code from the client two fucking days ago when it happened! Two fucking days the people them sales pause fah & she cock up a mi place a behave like she a run shit." Shan explained frantically.

Ah boy.

"Alright, calm down. Remember seh yuh delicate." I say pulling her to me.

"I need to go to London." She whispered and I couldn't even disagree because she affi go meet with Otto and Chris. €6million a nuh chicken change.

"I'll text Julian. When are you planning to leave?" I asked as I gave her gentle kisses on her neck.

"I need to be there the latest tomorrow. This bitch really have me fucked up." She said with a loud hiss.

"Hush nuh man. Nuh tell yuh to just easy yuh self? Pass my phone so I can make arrangements with Julian and arrange the jet for you." I say and she paused while staring at me.

"What?" I asked with a chuckle.

"Yuh think yuh slick?" She says still not blinking.

"Slick with what Shanique, pass the phone nuh."

"Wah deal you and Julian did in a while we were separated?" She asked squinting her eyes at me.

I had to laugh out loud.

"We never in a no deal. Pass the phone so me can get the flight for you. Yuh nuh bother in a nuh hurry?" I say and she shook her head.

Taking the phone from her, I sent a quick message to my bro before facing my too smart for her own good wife.

"If you're going I also need to call the housekeeper so she can get the place ready. Cya have you there dusting down nothing because I know you." I inform her before texting our London based cleaning service.

"I need to go and pack. Chro!" Shan got up off the bed and headed towards the closet.

I plopped myself back in bed as the exhaustion crept up on me. I really don't want to let her go by herself enuh but mi cya fly out before this week. 

I have a very important meeting to attend, one that will be a key piece into this puzzle I've been assembling.

My phone chimed and I looked down to see Shan's flight details from Julian. Dem man here thing nuh lili bit enuh.

I texted him back confirming the arrangement before forwarding the message to Shanique.

Know she ago handle her thing the right way.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Walking into the dining room of this new, hot and trending restaurant my mother suggested, I looked around for her.

She was sitting at a table to the far corner and she was already nursing a glass of wine.

Rebecca bougie every day of the week.

I approached her slowly, taking in her dashiki like dress, multiple rings and bangles and the blinging necklace she wore. Hotter than ten fire side. Cya take that away from her.

Our eyes met and she smiled at me.

"Mom" I greeted her with a hug before taking a seat across from her.

"Anderson. I thought we agreed to meet at 4? It's now almost 6pm" she lowkey chastised me.

"Sorry about that. I had an emergency and I forgot to text you." I lied.

Shanique wanted to play with the pussy on FaceTime before she went to bed and I wasn't passing up on that.

Three days now she gone a London with my belongings and I was not missing the opportunity to see likkle Miss Wet & Tight.

Right now sleep a box me to how mi and Shanique rub and cum.

However this is a very important meeting and I can't afford to reschedule. I have a flight out of here tomorrow at 3AM and I'm not missing it for nothing.

"Yuh hungry? The waiter should be coming around soon." My mom's voice brought me out of my reminiscing.

"Ummm, yeah. I'm actually starving." I say while my belly grumbled.

"Hmmm, so I'm taking it that your wife doesn't cook?" She asked before taking a sip.

Yuh know seh she bold! Why would she bring up my wife knowing seh she is currently on very shakey grounds because of her actions towards Shan.

"Don't mention my wife in a yuh loose argument mom. Yuh know how mi feel bout mines already." I say in a no nonsense tone.

Nuh want nobody feel like they can just call call up Shanique name any and any way.

Fuck dem feel like?

"I'm just asking. How are you starving when you have a whole wife. Nuh the other day unu mek big announcement? Kierra sent the video to me, she said you posted it on the Instabook thing." She said while flipping her hand dismissively.

Then all this real?

Me never block Kierra? Then again the video did go viral.

Still, why she a send things bout mi to mi mother? This woman need a fucking psychological evaluation.

She nuh know her bloodclaat limited. Mi have sumn fi she too. Just wait man.

"You and your little mini me's dem don't learn enuh." I tell her and she side eyed me.

Same time the waiter walked over to us cutting me off. To be honest, mom kinda fuck up my appetite but I ordered anyways.

"So are you waiting on the food the be ready or do you want to tell me what you invited me here for today now?" She asked.

I thought about it for awhile and decide seh yuh know what, might as well Mi get it over with. I can always get my food to go.

"Alright, I have a proposal for you." I state, leaning back into the chair.

She had an unsure look on her face but I know curiosity will get the best of her.

While she ponders her next move, I take a quick look around the restaurant. In here wasn't that full but I saw a few recognizable faces.

Yuh know the rich and famous in this country affi show dem face at anything that is considered exclusive.

I wonder if Shanique have this place on her bucket list?

She and Tanya goodly come here come eat already cause that's all them do. Hop from one restaurant to the next and then blame it on my child.

Bout baby was craving. Lies.

"What kind of proposal?" My mom asked bringing my attention back to her.

I chuckled.

"My team has a pretty solid case against you and your little accomplice. They don't have any intentions of losing and you know that already. Your lawyer reached out to mine seeking an out of court settlement." I say and she started to shift uncontrollably.

My mother seem to forget the type of menace she didn't raise enuh, but I intend to remind her. Me stop play checkers from prep-school.

A chess time now.

"So what? You want to go to court and cause embarrassment on your mother? Yuh think this will look good, mother and son in court fighting like hog and goat?" She whisper shouted at me.

I shook my head.

"Suh it did look good when yuh slap my wife and leak pictures of it to the press? It did look good when you and your little minions had people dragging our name in the mud and labeling me as an abuser? Hmm?" I asked her in a controlled voice.

She was quiet.

Wah she fi seh??

"Anyways, I didn't come here today to argue. I simply came to say that my wife and I are open to go the settlement route. However, it has to be on our terms and conditions." I tell her, laying it out on the table.

She looked at me skeptically.

"Your terms? Stop with the games and tell me what you want from me Anderson." She said with a sigh.

She sounded tired.

Then nuh yuh been a stress out the lady for the past 3 months now sir?

Me and me woman did lef, I never have nothing else to occupy my time other than reek havoc on my enemies.

"Glad you asked." I say chirpily as I pull my passenger bag on top of the table.

"I know that despite your nonchalance towards the business, dad had appointed you as the 7th member on the T.D. Grant's board. You have always been the final vote that drive any company decision and 10 times of out 10 , those decisions leans in dad's favour." I say, while I pull the documents out of my bag.

"You have served him well for the past 30+ years but I'm afraid, his reign ends soon." I could see the wheels turning in her head as I spoke and I knew the exact moment my intentions clicked.

She chuckled to herself, but we both know that she doesn't find anything funny.

"You know what? Just spit it out Anderson." She spat at me with a bitterness I've come to realize, she has always had.

Oh well.

"As the Heir to the T.D. Grant empire, and the man who now holds your filthy reputation in his hands, I will tell my team to drop all charges against you, and agree to this settlement that was proposed on the condition that you sign these papers that relinquish your spot on the board to my wife.

Make Shanique my deciding member." I tell her, just as I slid the copy of the document over to her.

She stared at me for a long while and I held her gaze.

She could take all the time she needs. Mi nah lef yah without an answer.

She finally broke the stare off as she shook her head.

"Yuh own mother yuh do this to Anderson? Me? Just hope yuh get all weh yah look fah with this girl." She says before taking up the pen I had provided.

I didn't verbally respond to her. I just gently highlighted all the areas that she needed to sign for this to be considered legit.

I'm not leaving any stones unturned.

She signed the last line in a flurry before dramatically dropped the pen and pushing the document towards me.

"Welp, there you have it. At the Heir's request, I'm no longer a board member in my husbands company. I have given that right to Mrs. Shanique Munroe-Grant. I hope that you are happy." She sneered at me before getting up and walking out.

I chuckled lightly as I looked over the paperwork. 

"Im ecstatic." I mumbled.

.
.
.
.
Author's Note

Hi 👋🏼 🫣😊

How y'all doing? 🫠😅

Hope this chapter made up for the long wait.

Love y'all, bye ✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 14.4K 51
[Heated Romance #2] Kellon's life has had its fair share of ups and downs. When life seems to be plunging into darkness again, light stems from June...
116K 9.5K 61
Naomi's a newly divorced, single mother, who's dedicated to herself and, the wellbeing of her daughter. It took only one interaction to change her m...
54.3K 4K 33
𝕬 𝕵𝖆𝖒𝖆𝖎𝖈𝖆𝖓 𝕹𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖑 "Mhi cah badda wid stress inuh, as of today just act like yuh nuh know mhi" (PURELY FICTION!!)