Stuck With You

By Alicia_007

"sir..." I say looking down. "yes? Any problem?" "no, i-i.. I'm quitting." He laughs before looking back at... More

Author's note !!!
Before I became the queen
The handsome devil
The interview
We meet again
Salty Coffee
Pay Back
Business Dinner
Bodyguard
She can't cook
Stalker
The flowers
The twins
His wife
His sister
Something nice
Crush me
Rock and Roll
Fired!
Do it
Please Stay
Rainy night
You're not my girlfriend
I don't like your friend
She's your sister
Been the lucky one
ICU ROOM
Scared to be lonely
It's not her
New Job
Gold Digger
You can't hide from me
I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU!!
I'm sorry
Friends again
Us
Joshua's Girlfriend
The Gift
It's Over
What you wanted
Definitely Blind
Messed up
The Wedding Day
Burn for you
Always
Scared to lose you part 1
Scared to lose you part 2
Like I do
Her Home part 1
Her Home part 2

I won't

52 17 5
By Alicia_007

Lisa's pov :

One thing I love is dressing up. I love parties and I can't wait for my birthday party which is starting in a few minutes.

I am in my room dressing up for my day and my twin Melissa.

That's when I remembered, Melissa my friend.

How come she has the same name as my twin and the same birthday as me?

Yeah, there are many people with Melissa as their names but for Melissa, I'm 60 percent sure she's my sister.

I apply the last coat of mascara before standing up, the thick sequin black dress fitting me perfectly, it has a side slit, it's very long and open at the back.

"one mistake and you're fired together with your cousin." I threaten my hair stylist who is fixing my hair.

My lips are stained in dark red lipstick.

I get my phone as I decide to call my private investigator, he picks up and says from the other side, "boss."

"Jake, I have a new job for you, I'll send you everything, I need you to investigate about this person and by tomorrow morning you must let me know everything. Understood?"

"yes boss, but that won't be possible because I'm in the hospital, my mother is sick so just give me five days."

"five days? Unless you want to lose your job, Jake." I threaten him.

"no of course not but please boss." he pleads.

"I'm giving you four days then, Jake." I cut the call and glance at my reflection in the wall mirror.

I walk down the long stairs and a lot of people are already here.

The whole house is decorated, a golden chandelier hanging in the middle to catch everyone's attention.

"here she is," my mom smiles as she looks at me with adorable eyes, "come, let's welcome Mr and Mrs Dawns."

What?

Adrian's parents? I hope Samantha is not with them.

I walk to the door with my parents, the door slams open and in front of us is Adrian's parents only.

"welcome!" my mom hugs Mrs Dawns as my father shakes hands with Mr Dawns.

"your daughter has grown, Alisa!" Mrs Dawns says with a huge grin, "the last time I saw her was when she was wearing her diapers."

Great, just great. The last time we saw each other was at Sam's twentieth birthday party.

I guess she has nothing to talk about, to say the truth, I've never liked this woman and her husband.

"let's get you something to drink." my mom says pulling Adrian's mom's hand.

My father follows with his friend while I wait to for my important guests.

I can't even imagine myself seeing him again after our 'first kiss'.

I wait for more minutes, welcoming other guests until he's finally here.

He's wearing a black turtle neck long-sleeved shirt, black jeans pants and a black trench coat which he didn't wear but was hanging on his arm.

He so hot, charming, attractive, adorable and everything you could think of.

Joshua.

He doesn't smile until his eyes meets mine, he's making me feel hot.

His dimples piercing his cheeks, "Hi." he says, the same smile lingering on his lips.

"hey, uh.. welcome." I say to him not breaking the eye contact.

"you look gorgeous." he complements.

"so do you." I smile. He walks in followed by his two sisters and Steve.

I chat with them for a few minutes, Kelvin signals me to take a look at the people who are now walking in.

Samantha and Ethan.

They look so happy together, Ethan's arm is around Samantha's waist.

"who invited them?" I ask Kelvin who's now beside me.

"I have no idea, I guess they just came to make you feel jealous because they are now together." Kelvin whispers, trying not to be heard by anyone.

Jealous? Me? I admit that I felt broken when I found out everything but now I'm even glad because I met someone who is uncountable times better than Ethan.

And as far as I know Sam, she's just using him.

"Trina, my old friend." Samantha's voice brings me back to reality as I just stare at her and Ethan.

"happy birthday, it is so nice to meet you again." Ethan's voice comes out.

I don't have to pretend that I like them, the feeling is mutual anyways so...

"I don't remember inviting you both here." I give them a forced smile.

"do we need an invitation to come here?" Samantha asks.

"apparently yes, because the next time you come here uninvited, you'll find yourselves in hell." I smile, walking away from them with Kelvin following behind.

Apart from all the rich men and women from the business world my parents invited, the venue is packed with my favorite people.. models, celebrities, movie stars, singing stars and fashion designers.

...

Slow music is playing in the background ,as I watch couples dancing.

I am sitting alone, having a drink and watching how everyone is looking happy with bright smiles.

"do you want to dance?" a familiar voice that I love so much asks from behind.

"sure." I take his hand without hesitation and walk to the center of the dancing floor. Couples all around us.

Joshua places his hand on my waist pulling me closer to him as we sway to the music.

"what happened earlier?" I'm the first to speak.

I'm very straight forward if you're wondering why I asked him.

He raises an eyebrow and says nothing, "I mean, after.. i-in my office."

"look I'm so sorry that I kissed you, i-i don't know what happened." I blurt out.

He shakes his hand, pulling me closer to him, "I can kiss you now if you want."

My face gets hot as I look away from his beautiful face. I feel his gaze on me as I look somewhere else.

We slowly dance in silence for more minutes until the music changes, Joshua takes my hand into his as he walks me back to where I was because it's now time to sing the birthday song.

Everyone sing as I keep my eyes on the most beautiful face.

I love you...

My heart doing it's hobby, beating so fast as if it wants to come out, my stomach feels funny and knees weakens.

When the candles are been blown out, my eyes search for Joshua who's now missing in the crowd.

"Trina dear," my mom and dad walk towards me. "we got you a little present..."

"okay? let's see."

They both stare at each other and nod their heads.

Jeez!

"did you- you bought-" I'm being cut by mom.

"yes we bought you not just a house but a mansion and these are your new car keys."

I don't know, I just don't know how to express all this, I don't know if I should cry but again Trina doesn't cry.

"oh wow, thank you so much mom, dad thank you. You're the best parents ever."

"it's nothing dear, it's our duty as your parents." dad says.

"we want you to meet someone. Come." says mom as she walk towards three men in suits.

I follow behind to the three men, my dad clears his throat as we stand behind a man who has his back facing us.

"Mr Davis." dad calls him.

He turns around and faces us holding a glass of wine in his left hand, a sly smile forms on his lips, "good evening."

"I want you to meet my daughter, Trina." my dad tells him straight.

I guess I got it from dad, always straight to the point.

"nice to finally meet you Ms Hidalgo." he smirks as he takes my hand and kisses the back of it.

I don't like him.

"my pleasure Mr-"

"just call me Max." he let go of my hand and smirks again.

"we will leave you two to talk." my mom says as she and dad disappears.

I look back at Max, "how is it possible to be as beautiful as you?"

"don't worry, I wonder about it too."

Guess I'll do everything to make him dislike me, I know what they're trying to do, it's clear they want me to fall for him just like they did some years ago.

"I bless your ancestors."

Oh gosh.

"and I'm ever grateful to them."

"let's have something to drink." he takes my hand into his big ones, "maybe we can do something better after that, in the bedroom." he winks at me, I glare at him and release my hand from him.

"I have something important I must attend to Mr Davis, however I'll be glad when you leave me alone for now." I give him a closed smile and walk away as he sip from his wine watching me leave.

He's such a jerk!

I hope Joshua didn't get the chance to see me with him.

I mean, I'm starting to think he has feelings for me too.

A small smile forms on my lips causing me to look down.

Really Trina? Just by thinking about him you're blushing?

The party went nicely for four hours, after which the guests started to leave, leaving their gifts for me behind.

Of course, they should leave them. I mean, they're for me after all. Right??

One by one, the guests left. I myself felt tired of so many humans in my house.

At least, now I have the chance to finally leave this hell hole of a house to somewhere more peaceful.

What?

I'm a grown up, at least I have to have my own house with nobody to disturb me, okay?

I walk up the stairs to my room, freshen up and throw myself on the bed.

...

The next morning, I'm being woken up by my iPhone which has being vibrating for a minute now.

Who the hell has the guts to phone me at this time?

I get my phone and answer the call without checking the caller ID.

"who the hell are you and why are you calling me this time?"

"calm down woman, it's me. Max."

My eyes widens after hearing his voice, "and what made you think I can have time for you Mr Davis?"

"I just thought-"

"you clearly have nothing to do and the next time you call me without a valid reason, I'll squeeze your throat with my own hands."

I cut the call to do my morning routine.

After finishing, I went for a run around the yard.

In thirty minutes or so, I went back to my room. in

the room, I picked my outfit for today and went into the shower.

After drying my hair and putting it up into a sleek ponytail, I change into black pants suit and a White tank top.

I'm good to go.

By the time I reach the dining room, my parents are already waiting for me.

"good morning..." I say while taking my seat across Mom's.

"here's the big girl, you look happy today what's up?" mom asks, taking a sip from her coffee.

"I don't know, maybe it's becau-"

"because of Max?" mom interrupts.

I tilt my head a little, "I don't know what you're talking about." I scoff.

"Max is a nice guy, Trina."

Dad wasn't saying anything, however the problem is this woman who's not letting me enjoy my breakfast in peace.

"okay? what are you really talking about mom?" I let go of my fork to give her my attention.

"all I'm saying is that," she pauses, taking a deep breathe, "Max is the right man for you."

"mom, I think it'll be better if you let me be for now."

"seriously? Do you hear what your sweet daughter is saying James?" she sarcastically laugh.

"Trina this time, it's not about you." dad finally speaks out in his serious business tone.

"really dad? Since when has it been about me dad?" I scoff again.

"don't push me Trina." mom says.

Of course, I'm not going to push her, I do not want to be hurt again and I don't want to feel the pain...

...the pain of being bought and sold.

"no, no i-i won't." I stutter and gulp.

"good! Come home early today Max and his family are coming over to have dinner with us." she responds.

I force a small smile and get up from my seat and walk towards the door.

Mom says something that stops me, "and to discuss your marriage."

Heyyy!!

Trina 😟

To be honest, I feel bad for her. She's been through a lot guys😭😭

Who likes my girl?

Love you! 🍫

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

368K 6.8K 50
Silence. "HUH?" He laughs aiming the gun at my head. "Does this scare you, babe," he yells with anger. My heart was beating so fast it felt like I wa...
131K 11K 41
"Why have u come here? Has they left u from the mental asylum?" Shivaay asked "Mental Asylum. Hmm.. Interesting. I was never meant to be there my dea...
1.9M 59.8K 50
Needs to be heavily edited lmao Now, I'm alone with the beast . He stares into my soul causing me to gulp. "You're going to do something for me." He...
960K 28.3K 39
Nov, 09, 2020 : #1 in romance May, 14, 2021 : #1in respect May, 14, 2021 : #4 in lovestory "Don't try and act all nice to me. I know girls like you...