๐Œ๐ซ. ๐•๐ข๐ณ๐œ๐š๐ข๐ง๐จ'๐ฌ ๐‹๏ฟฝ...

Per erwenc_

๐“ž๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ธ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ... โI want you baby,โž the deep whisper slipped past my lips, and she closed her eyes when my n... Mรฉs

๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž
01 || Sauvignon Blanc
02 || Vanilla Orchid
03 || Prosecco
05 || Vinho Verde
06 || Nun Orchid
07|| Rioja
08|| Scarlett Cattleya Orchid
09 || Albariรฑo
10 || Tetraspis Orchid
11 || Blue Vanda Orchid
12 || Chardonnay
13 || Cymbidium Orchid
14|| Pinot Noir
15 || Masdevallia Orchid
16 || Rioja
17 || Ludisia Orchid
18 || Zinfandel
19 || Marsh Orchid

04 || Lady Of The Night Orchid

3.9K 157 19
Per erwenc_

☾• 𝐑 𝐀 𝐑 𝐄 𝐒 𝐙 •☽

Closure || Teflon Sega

It wasn't long until I was parked in my driveway, having already arrived at my penthouse.

Kamaria stared at the huge glass building that glistened under the influence of the lights and I chuckled, opening the door for her to come out.

"Thank you," she whispered, accepting the embrace of my hand then allowing me to pull her closer to my strong, rigid body.

I leaned down slightly, my hand clasped around the back of her neck as my slow breath hovered over her lips. She looked equally aroused, the desire swirling in her eyes when she wrapped her arms around my waist, my jacket covering her body.

Her tiny height was absolutely adorable.

"Can I kiss you, Kamaria?" I murmured, tilting her head slightly so she could meet my intense stare.

"Yes please," she whispered, her small hands gripping my shirt tightly as my lips finally descended onto hers, colliding as it developed into her fiery kiss.

God, she tasted phenomenal. So natural with a little bit of... I had no idea but it was really pleasant. The ecstasy overpowered my senses as I pulled her more against me, my tongue venturing deep into her mouth, our tongues intertwining sensually.

It didn't help that her hand had fallen to my bulge, squeezing it with a hum and I hissed.

"What are you doing to me? Fuck baby," I pulled away from her, my hungry eyes falling to her tantalising body that I oh so desperately wanted to see against my dark silk sheets... au naturel.

She squealed when I carried her over my shoulder, giving her big ass a tight smack and she giggled. I was going to have a lot of fun with her, she seemed to be exactly my type.

Impatiently, I closed and locked the front door before ascending the stairs to my master bedroom. When I pushed the door open, I was too distracted by her to close it, placing her against the plush bed and towering over her.

"You're so beautiful, I'm in pure awe." I moved to kiss along her neck as she sighed.

"Thank you, Rareșz." She was already unfastening the buttons on my shirt while my lips travelled along her sweet spot, my nose tracing slow, massaging circles before my tongue caressed it.

Her head tilted further back, giving me access as I squeezed her ass, the dress riding up along with my grip.

"You have no idea how much I want to fuck the oxygen out of you," I exhaled, allowing my shirt to fall off my shoulders before I pushed her down against the bed and coming on top of her like a starved predator.

Yes, I needed her to quench me.

"Wow, you're so strong and huge," she ran her hands over my biceps in fascination, gasping in amazement when my pectorals contracted. I smirked, lifting her slightly by her waist.

"Wanna lick them?" My voice was thick with sexual desire, and she nodded innocently, her brown eyes trailing down my chest.

I wanted her to do the dirtiest things to me, with me. I wanted all of her so bad, I was glad I had her in this position.

My hand threaded through her hair, gripping gently as I guided her over my chest, sighing when her warm mouth and tongue ran over my skin, making me hotter than I already was.

She looked so sexy while being at my mercy, being an obedient girl.

"Wow, that feels so good," my chartreuse eyes watched her with so much intensity as her hand held my back when she began to kiss my abs, one by one.

When she pulled away, I pushed her back down onto the bed, my slender fingers pulling her tights down her legs, and she watched me with a lip-bite as I tossed the fabric onto the marble floor, a string of profanities escaping my lips when I saw her pink thong.

"Holy shit," I whispered, bending down to clasp the thin string with my teeth and tugging it down her thighs up to her calves, until her immaculately shaved labia was on display for me.

I took the panties into my hand, bringing it up to my nose and inhaling with a groan. She had a sweet, feminine scent that made my mouth water, my erection already pressing against my trousers.

God, I couldn't wait to devour her to death.

"Stop, you're making me blush." She nudged me with her leg and I chuckled, slipping the material into my back pocket.

"Oh, I haven't even begun with you baby," I remarked a wicked smile, pulling her closer to me by her thighs. "Let me in sweetheart, into a world of supreme magic."

My eyes watched as she slowly spread her legs for me, revealing her dripping wet folds, my mouth watering in pure anticipation. She watched as I bowed before her, ready to worship her in the best ways possible.

A gasp slipped past her lips when I kissed her wetness, licking my lips with a satisfied hum and that made me pull her closer to me.

"Oh my," she whispered when my lips caressed her the moment my tongue curved over her clit, her legs opening wider as I buried my face between her thighs, her heavenly scent engulfing me and urging me to suck her so hard, she'll lose her mind.

I groaned as I felt her velvet walls pulsing beneath my tongue, my bottom lip dripping with her wetness while my mouth enclosed on her pretty cunt. My arms were secured around her thighs as I tasted her good.

She was the best I'd ever eaten; no artificial scents or anything I'd previously encountered. No strawberry or cherry smells, just her. Her natural femininity that deeply intrigued my senses.

"Rareșz," the eloquence in the way she said it fuelled my adrenaline, my mouth pressing harder against her pussy until her hands were fisting the sheets with a deathly grip.

I loved that I was making her feel like this.

"Pretty taste, baby," I breathed, my warm breath against her sensitivity making her clench with a desperate rhythm.

"Have you ever been fingered?" I asked her gently, and she looked a little hesitate before shaking her head. "Don't be embarrassed, I'd love to treat you if you want me to. Let me know if you're comfortable, love."

"I'm so comfortable with you, I feel different." She felt my silky dark hair beneath her fingers, marvelling at the texture and gripping harder when the tip of my finger traced her beautiful opening.

She was so tight, it was unbelievable.

Her body quivered as I watched her intently, a finger easing past her entrance and her velvet walls engulfed my slender finger. Her head tilted further back into the pillows when I slipped the second one in.

I admired how her lips clenched, then pulled the fingers out to watch her pulse around nothing at all. I dipped them back in, making sure she wasn't too shaken by my actions before adding a third one.

A prolonged moan came from her throat, her hips elevating to meet my motions. I hissed when she tightened around them, the translucent sweetness trickling down the grooves of my veins the more I ventured deeper. And deeper.

Rising, I moved to kiss her lips, drowning her sighs as I thrust them with a little more pace. I watched her with a smirk, slipping them out and chuckling when she frowned.

"Why did you stop?" She whined.

"I don't want you to come because of my fingers," I whispered in a deeply sensual voice, my teeth nibbling on her ear, "I want you to come because of my cock."

She shivered slightly, her chest heaving as I placed a kiss on top of her slightly exposed breast.

"I'd love, um, I'd love that." She whispered, earning an amused smile from me as I brought the fingers up and into my mouth, tasting her sweetness with a deep moan. Fuck yes.

Pushing her top up, my eyes darkened when I saw her huge, pretty breasts. Natural, perky and dark nipples that made me rise in no time at all. I was mesmerised.

She noticed this, biting her lip and hooking her fingers onto the waistband of my trousers while I sucked one of her breasts twice, swirling my tongue then nibbling on her jutted nipple while she sighed sexily.

My name slipped past her lips in a soothing serenade that aroused me, and I made a few lovebites on her skin before moving down to her abdomen.

"I want it, Rareșz." Her doe brown eyes had so much lust and wanton, it was hard to even resist her.

Within seconds, my pants were off and her mouth gaped when she studied my length, closing her legs immediately in shock.

"You asked for it baby," I got on top of her, my ringed hand pushing her left leg aside to reveal her pussy for me. She gasped with a laugh, tilting her head back into the pillows when my hand moved up to squeeze her breast. Wow, that felt nice. She was no doubt perfectly sculpted.

"I didn't think you were this huge. You're going to murder me, rip me apart-"

"Maybe, I can't promise I won't. But what I can promise, is that you'll fucking love it, trust me." I licked her parted lips, my hand reaching under her pillow and retrieving a gold and black wrapper.

"Are you always this prepared?" She raised a brow while re-opening her legs and securing them around my waist, her hands feeling my chest once again in fascination.

"When a beautiful woman like you exists, then yes, I can't waste another second." I murmured, my teeth clasping the edge and slowly tugging the seal, my emerald eyes watching her and I winked, swiftly securing my erection before aligning myself with her.

"Listen, love. I want you to watch me... look at me. Watch me say your name while you invite me into your sacred warmth, okay?" I lifted her chin and she giggled, kissing me softly.

"Only if you will watch me too." This girl was driving me crazy in one night, it actually scared me.

This was everything I wanted, but everything I'd rejected.

Our eyes were locked onto each other's as I penetrated her, my thumb caressing her bottom lip when she began to gasp, my veiny length stretching her and pushing deeper into her sweet, wet cunt.

"Beautiful, so beautiful Kamaria," I groaned, my hair grazing over her face as I leaned to kiss her sensually slow.

I picked up a pace, my hand massaging her breast when I began to thrust into her with a rhythm. The bed shook with each movement, and the way her body moved up each time I slammed into her was so hot.

Her sweet, high-pitched moans matched my deeper ones, my hand finding its way to her throat and squeezing it gently, all the while increasing my speed, our glistening bodies sliding so easily over each other.

"Kamaria, holy fuck," I breathed when she tightened her walls, but that didn't stop me from entering her.

"Daddy," she sighed in pleasure when I twisted her nipple, all the while looking into her orbs, that had so many ombres of brown from the various emotions she was probably experiencing.

God, that title turned me on like never before.

"Yes, goddammit I love that shit." My hand tugged on her hair, pulling her head back to bite her neck.

It wasn't long until we were fucking hard and fast, her hips gyrating to match my energy, my index and middle fingers prying her lips open so I could drizzle some thin saliva onto her tongue, her throat contraction bringing a smile over my lips.

This time, my deep need for her had me pushing her deep into the plush bed, my weight safely descending on her as I pistoned harder, until she could barely moan, instead, squealing and screaming the faster I fucked her.

Our bodies aggressively collided, my perspiration dripping onto her chest from my chin, our mouth syncing and tongues intertwining as though this was our only chance of survival.

Perhaps it was.

"Fucking shit Kamaria," I whispered as I felt myself on the edge of an intense ckimax.

Soon, her body weakened and my eyes dropped down to her thighs, admiring how the release oozed down her inner thighs, and that sight alone had me releasing her into the latex, the thrusts a little sloppy but I didn't want to let her go. I didn't want to withdraw myself either.

"Wow," I breathed when I finally paused. "Your pussy is fucking exquisite."

"Double wow. I can't feel my body," she sighed, smiling up at me. Damn, she really was a goddess. She wasn't going to get any rest with me.

"So we're clearly not done then," I pulled out and flipped her over, kissing her ass and she gasped. "I plan on fucking you until you can't feel your soul, love."

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

357K 10.8K 52
"So what do you want to do" I said looking around nervously. "I don't know, you " he said as he tugged me up landing me in his lap , I let out a slig...
1.5M 36K 69
โYou Might Be My Angel In Public, But You're My Whore In Bed.โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” "Are you ready for me baby?" I nodded my head licking my lips seductivel...
Silent Pain Per Scar Wind

Literatura romร ntica

131K 3K 33
Jason I started kissing her jaw but not kissing her lips, I like to tease her "Jason please... " she moans grabbing my hair. "Patience baby, do you...
1.4M 85.7K 63
"You trust me?" I look up at him, staring into his light brown eyes that stared directly at me. It felt like he was staring into my soul trying to re...