cornelia street, drew starkey

By wnderlandstrs

▍CORNELIA STREET ━━━ ❝ i hope i never lose you, hope it never ends ❞ - HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 drewstarkey #1... More

cornelia street
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
final notes & book two!
second book up now!

twelve

8.2K 150 168
By wnderlandstrs

❤︎ chapter twelve
cornelia street

one and a half months later...

cami was beyond excited. words couldn't describe how happy she was—TSA even remarked to her about the pep in her step.

she was flying to belgrade with a layover in france to see drew. she hadn't seen him in a month, and they had talked constantly. he said he missed her, and wanted to see her—and she said why not? arrangements were made for cami to work virtually, and next thing she knew she was on a flight.

caleb had told her that she was being a bit much. that it wasn't that big of a deal.

but cami was in love with drew. and she was the type to love unconditionally and irrevocably. she grew attached to the people she was closest with, and most of all drew.

drew missed her too, even more than he confessed. halfway across the world, it was hard for him be alone. and odessa was more than happy to fill the void, to be a friend to him—but nothing more...

cami was simply counting down the hours until she saw him again.

imessages
mon chéri (drew)
my girl (cami)

mon chéri
be safe cami ❤️
text me when you land

my girl
💗💗

my girl
landed in france

mon chéri
hour layover?

my girl
yup

mon chéri
think you'd be too tired to go out when you get here? just to a party at a castmates apartment
no pressure

my girl
of course

my girl
just touched down!

a grin spread across drew's face as he caught sight of cami, who was pulling her suitcase off of the luggage carousel. odessa was with him—"is that her?" she asked, following his gaze.

drew nodded, his eyes still on her. "cami!" he called, moving towards her; cami turned and her eyes seemed like they lit up like stars.

"drew!" she ran up to him, throwing her arms around him, squeezing him tight. he wrapped his arms around her, taking in the smell of her shampoo, and her perfume; he didn't realise how much he had missed it.

he ruffled her hair gently, affectionally, and odessa stepped forward. "hey, you must be... cami?"

"yeah, oh my gosh, and you're odessa! drew's talked about you all the time!"

odessa laughed. "oh! he hasn't talked about you a lot, that's funny. how was the flight?"

cami was thrown off by odessa's words, which were unexpected and uncalled for. her smiley face flickered for a moment. "it was actually really nice! i ran into someone i knew at the layover in france."

they started to walk, cami rolling her suitcase along behind her as she took in the sights. it was her first time in belgrade, and even the airport was interesting.

"so, drew, are you gonna drop cami off and then come to mine?"

drew's brow furrowed. "what? no, cami's coming, i thought you said that was fine."

"right, i did!" odessa slapped her forehead lightly. "sorry. cami, are you excited to meet the cast?"

cami's gaze snapped back over to them—she was distracted by the language being spoken all around them, so foreign and beautiful. "oh-yes, so excited. i've heard they're all amazing and so fun to be with."

odessa laughed, again. drew wrapped his hand around cami's, sensing that she wasn't feeling totally comfortable. he understood that, but what he didn't understand was odessa's drastic change of mood. she was saying things in ways he had never heard her speak.

he would worry about that later.

instagram stories

drewstarkey 11:49 pm

imessages

caleb
how's serbia
you're not regretting going are you

cami
caleb stop
of course not

caleb
mhm

cami
first of all
no
you sound like a girl
second of all it's just a different vibe than being with the obx cast, idk
odessa is super nice

caleb
that's weird

cami
what

caleb
hmmmm if i didn't know better i'd say you feel the exact opposite bc why else would you bring her up specifically?

cami
ok shut up

caleb
what you wanna fly all the way back to the US to make me

cami
uncalled for
i gtg drew's dancing and drunk

caleb
oohhh
go save your boy

cami's stomach ached from laughing so much; drew had started dancing randomly, which had already made her giggle, but then everyone started to join in, and now drew was sashaying towards her.

he spun in front of her, striking a pose. then moving again. she watched him with a huge smile, until he said, "c'mon, cami, give me something!"

she shimmied slightly, spinning, and drew and the other castmates threw up their hands. "ayyy!"

odessa came up behind drew, stealing his hat from his head and putting it on her own, still dancing. he turned quickly, making a silly face and trying to snatch it back from her.

cami felt something in the pit of her stomach and turned to the other people near her, dancing with them and singing along to the lyrics.

she felt drew grab her waist, spinning her around and close into him. his one hand held a beer, the other held her hand, and he led her in a messy, slow-turned-fast dance. "how d'you like them?"

she smiled up at him, her hands resting on his chest. "i love them."

drew whooped, yelling to everybody, "she loves you guys!"

most everyone responded enthusiastically—but cami didn't really care. as she looked into drew's eyes, and he kissed her in front of everyone, she forgot all about the uneasy feeling and danced with him, with her boyfriend, with her love, in the drunken european midnight.

notes: a lot can change in a month and a half ...
i had a perfect idea btw: picture all too well mv dinner party scene but it's drew and cami and everyone else are his castmates...
rocky relationships for the w!!! /j

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

958K 14.2K 90
a lot can happen between an actor and a stylist • drew starkey fic • social media • real life • adult content • WARNING: mentions of rape
21.2K 676 40
❥ TWISTED VISIONS ! ⸻ in which a young girl falls in love with her best friend ! ➳ ┊OUTER BANKS┊ jj maybank x fem!oc ex!rafe cameron x fem!oc 𝐬𝐭�...
109K 1.2K 28
𝖘𝖙𝖚𝖕𝖎𝖉 "𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐡, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟" {rafe cameron} ranks: #1 for #drewst...
278K 2.2K 27
one shots of our fav <3 requests open! [DREW STARKEY X READER] [COVER ART MADE BY: MYSELF]