Stonehearts 9: Sapphire

By bncmld

| Stonehearts #9 | People see her as a rock of solid power and strength. She isn't easily wavered and never g... More

Stonehearts: Sapphire
Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fifteen
Sixteen

Fourteen

596 31 1
By bncmld

"You had sex." Aubrey judged with her eyes squinting while she swirls the glass of wine in her hand.

"And how'd you know that?" I challenged, picking cheese sticks along my sentence.

"Hindi mo kami maloloko." Patuloy niyang diin.

It was Saturday night and it means I get to spend some time with my crazy, lesbian couple friends. They've been itching to see me for the past two days ever since Reid and I made that Hudini exit on my sister-in-law's birthday party.

Did I expect that we'll have sex that night? No.

But did we? Another no.

Do I know why? Yes and no.

After that mind boggling orgasm he has given, he gave me time to recuperate and then told me he'll drop me home. I can see how hard his dick was straining over his pants and can't seem to decipher why he doesn't want to continue to the bedroom.

When I asked him why the only answer I got was, "It's not the perfect time yet." To which I don't understand. But since I was still under the orgasm high, I let it go and agreed to call it a night.

He's been in constant communication with me after that. I don't know what shifted but he seem to be more eager for my attention compared the last time. I guess, deciding to ambush invite him to Ate Leigh's birthday party did me something good afterall.

"So ano nga? Nag-sex na kayo? Gaano kalaki? Magaling ba siya? C'mon spill the details!" Aubrey impatiently barreling questions at me. Lucy just shook her head with a smile on her lips. We both know how tenacious her girlfriend could be.

"Hindi nga. Pero - "

"Pero? Ano?" Putol niya sa sinasabi ko.

Inirapan ko siya sabay inom sa Heineken ko. "Ano ako ba magkwu-kwento o ikaw na lang?"

She laughed at herself before putting a pillow on her lap and leaned forward. Seemingly avid for the story.

"We didn't bang. But he gave me the best oral ever." I commented before biting my lip. Thinking about it makes me tingle in all the right places. I really don't know what he has done to me, I'm like a sex-craved maniac. I thought once I get my release, courtesy of him, I'll be okay. But boy was I wrong, because right now I have nothing in mind but falling in bed with him.

"Oh. My. God." Aubrey squealed, pinching Lucy in the process. "And then? Bakit 'di natuloy?"

Kumibit-balikat ako. "Hindi ko alam. He just said not the right time which I didn't understand, obviously. Pero hinayaan ko na lang since I'm solved for the night."

"Aba! Selfish, I like it! Ibig sabihin tawag lang talaga ng laman ang labanan." Aubrey commented which made my eyebrow rise.

"What do you mean?"

Lucy sighed, "We've been worried about you this past couple of weeks, kid. Akala kasi namin papunta ka na sa 'love train' na 'yan kay Clark Kent. Because you were kinda obsessing over him a bit much."

"Taga mo sa bato, Luc, 'di ako ma-i-inlove sa kanya. Sa dami ng iniisip ko, 'di na ko magdadagdag pa ng liability 'no."

After our get together, as I lay in bed that night, I came into thinking, what if nga 'no? Kung ma-inlove ako sa taong 'yon? I chuckled to myself as I turn to my side. 

"Nah. I have waaaaay too much problems at hand. And that guy shouts nothing but trouble." I whispered to myself. Besides, he's got a lot of layers that's needing to be peeled to ultimately know the real Reid. I think even his friends doesn't know the extent of what that guy is. He's got that mysterious aura and I know he only selects a few that he'll let in into his own little world.

I shook my head, "Why am I thinking too much of him again? Ugh."

Trying to take a snooze, I just hope my dreams won't be about him.

--

"Doc Fire, may naghahanap po sa inyo. Jade raw po pangalan, secretary ni Mr. Almodovar." 

Napahinto ako sa pagsusulat ko at napatingin kay Carol. "Bakit daw?"

"Susunduin ka raw po? Para sa meeting daw niyo?" Kahit ako confused sa sinabi niya. Ngunit dahil ayokong ipaalam kung ano man ang namamagitan sa amin ni Reid, minabuti ko na lang umakto na para bang nakalimutan ko lang kung anong meeting 'yon kahit wala akong ka-ide-ideya.

Nang nakaalis si Carol, agad kong tinawagan si Reid. And this guy, always answer after the first ring, "Hiraya." He breathed.

Litter of goosebumps covered me as I swallowed before speaking so I will not stutter. "Reid, anong meeting 'to? Bakit nandito secretarya mo?"

"I have a very special guest who wants to talk to you, Hiraya. And I bet you'll want to hear what he'll say." Then the line went dead.

I looked at my phone for a couple of minutes with more confusion than before. Why does he have to be like that all the time? Making people guess what's going on. Frustrated yet wanting to know who's there I am wanting to see - according to Reid.

I went down and Jade immediately stood up upon seeing me. "Miss Samonte, right this way po." She said gesturing towards the exit door. I creased my eyebrows but followed her anyway. Outside was a black Chevrolet SubUrban waiting for us. She opened the back seat door of the car, "Pasok po kayo." I mutely followed suit.

The car ride was nothing but silent, with only Jade answering calls from here and there. Sobrang toxic ng trabaho niya dahil maya't-maya siyang may kausap sa phone. Naalala ko tuloy noong panahong tawag siya nang tawa sa'kin. I felt kinda guilty, that's why I decided to be a little kind to her kapag kinukulit niya ako patungkol kay Reid.

I got a little nervous when I realized it's my first time to step inside Reid's office. I bet the place is just like him, sleek, dark, and, mysterious. The ride took about thirty minutes and when we made the last turn, I saw there huge buildings with at least thirty to forty floors, all glass and steel.

The imposing glass and steel structure soars majestically into the sky, its shining exterior reflecting the light. Its remarkable modern architecture has a futuristic aspect thanks to the combination of strong steel framework and sleek glass panels. The structure is enormous, rising to dizzying heights, and it stands out due to its overwhelming presence. Its minimalist and sophisticated design is defined by clear lines and acute angles.

ALMODOVAR I BUILDING . The building proudly prompted it's name to me as we enter the it's car park. 

"Sila Sir Reid po has three buildings, Almodovar I, II, and III. Mostly lahat ng operations nila is nasa A1, and then rented po si A2 and A3." Jade said as we made our way through the dim-lit parking space of the building. I don't know why she's giving me a brief history of the building but I just sat at the back and listened. "Si Ma'am Reina po, ang Ate ni Sir Reid, nasa 25th floor. Si Sir Reid po nasa 27th. 29th and 30th floor are family floors, kasi pamilya lang po nila Ma'am Reina at Sir Reid ang nakakatungtong doon. Tara na ho, Miss Samonte."

Pinagbuksan kami ng pinto ng driver, pero bago kami bumaba, I felt that it's time to be kinder to Jade. "Fire na lang, Jade. Feeling ko tinatawag mo kasi ako sa recitation sa Miss Samonte mo."

Saka ko nasilayan ang unang ngiti na binigay niya sa'kin. "Sige po, Ma'am Fire." Tugon niya sabay baba.

Sinundan ko siya hanggang sa elevator na nakasulat exclusive. She took a card and swiped it before it opened. "Fire lang, Jade. Walang, Ma'am." I insisted.

"Naku po, Ma'am. Mahal ko po trabaho ko, kapag narinig ako ni Sir Reid baka masisante pa ako."

I looked at her bewildered. "Bakit naman? Wala naman masama roon, ano."

The elevator made the ding sound and her aura completely changed from relax to rigid and professional. "Ma'am, this way po." 

And just like I imagined, the floor was very masculine and very Reid-like. All black and white and mysterious. We stopped in front of a big oakwood door labeled "REID DONOVAN ALMODOVAR" and below says "OFFICE OF THE CEO".

"Wait lang po, ma'am." She sat by her table just outside the door and spoke at an intercom. "Sir, nandito na po si Ma'am Samonte."

And we're back to Samonte. Wala akong narinig na sagot pero muling tumayo si Jade, kumatok ng tatlong beses sa pinto bago niya ako pinapasok.

Nakatayo at nakalikod si Reid nang nakapasok ako, nakadungaw sa malaking bintana ng opisina niya at mukhang malalim ang iniisip.

I cleared my throat. "Alam mo, may trabaho rin ako. Hindi pwede 'yong bigla-bigla mo 'kong pinu-pull out."

I saw his lips twitch into a sly grin before he took long strides towards me. He grabbed me by the waist and before I knew it his lips were on mine. It was no ordinary kiss. It was hot, wet, and full of tongue. I was gasping for air when we stopped.

"I like kissing you." He proclaimed. "I like touching you." He added. "I like that you are all that is mine."

"I'm not yours, remember?" I said, still breathless.

He just snickered. "Wait here." He then said and went out.

When I was left alone, I took my time to study his big office. Kung ano ang itsura sa labas, ganoon din sa loob. Boring, very masculine, very Reid. May nag-iisang frame sa mesa niya, picture ni Colette saka ni Pochi. Nilapitan ko 'yong book shelf niya at napansing may mga law books din doon. Siguro kumuha siya ng units. Nakibit-balikat ako, saka ko napansin ang kulay pink na gitara sa gilid ng sofa. It is neatly situated in a stand, pero mukhang luma na at hindi nagagamit. May tatlong initials to sa gilid na gawa pa sa glitter na gold, C.S.Q. I went close to it and tried playing the strings but before I could Jade walked inside the room.

"Naku, Ma'am Fire. 'Wag mong hahawakan 'yan. Bawal po hawakan 'yan unless lilinisan po." Takot na takot na banggit niya.

"Ah, ganoon ba? Na-curious lang ako." Sambit ko sabay tingin muli sa gitara. Tinanguan lang ako ni Jade na parang aatakehin na sa puso dahil sa muntik kong gawin.

"Sa conference na po tayo, ma'am. Hinihintay ka na po ni, Sir."

"Jade, bakit Ma'am Samonte tawag mo sa'kin kanina?" Tanong ko habang tinatahak namin ang papunta sa conference room.

"Kasi po 'yon ang utos ni Sir Reid." Maikling sagot niya.

"Sus, ako na nagsasabi sa'yo. Fire na lang." Hindi na siya sumagot nginitian niya lang ako bago binuksan ang double doors ng conference room. Ako rin nakangiti pero napawi iyon ng nakita ko kung sino ang nasa loob, si Reid, isa pang lalaki, at si Cobi.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.8M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...