Endless Love

By sidneetfantasy

Avneet never thought her happy married life will turn into a horrible nightmare in that single night. All her... More

Prologue
Character Sketch
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
New cover
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Half Century 🎉🎉
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 60
Chapter 61

Chapter 59

554 59 54
By sidneetfantasy

Hey guys wlecome back!!!

Let's continue...

"Power cut!!? Somwthing is wrong" Sid thought and called someone. "What's happenning?" He yelled. "Sorry sir, we don't know how it happened. We will check" person in the opposite side apologized.

After few mintues on were on. Sid's eyes searched Avu but he couldn't find her there. He searched for her in the hall and kitchen but she was not there. His heart tenanted with fear. Everyone seems so happy enjoying the party.

He took long steps to climb the stairs and reached his room. His heart calmed and he sighed in relief seeing her there. "Avu!!" She turned hearing his voice with a smile. He walked towards her and hugged her close to his heart, she heard his uneven heartbeat and patted his back to console him.

"What happened Sid?" She asked slowly. "Nothing I...I just missed you." He replied nervously. Avu could understand that something else was eating up his mind. She cupped his face delicately making him look at her.

"Don't worry about anything Siddu" she said with a smile, he nooded. "Don't go anywhere leaving me alone Avu" he uttered though he felt it was insane. "I'll not" she understood his state amd replied to calm him down. After few minutes they reached the party hall. Guests started to leave, they both stood there to send them off.

Ri and Anu too left the place. " Ok Avu you both take rest. Good night" VA greeted them with a smile. Avu too smiled and greeted her good night, Sid's mind was filled up with several thoughts.

"Mom, where is Sam?" He asked. VA's eyes widen. "Isn't she in your room?" She asked anxiously. "No mom, I thought she is in your room" Avu replied with a panicking voice. "She might be with SF, don't worry. Come let's check in our room" VA said but Sid was already in there room.

His heart trembled in fear once he saw the empty room. He searched everywhere in his house but Sam was not there. Avu never thought something like that might happen in her life. She sat there staring soemwhere in shock.

Sid reached the garden area and searched her there. "Sam...!! Baby...!!" His voice loud and it was mixed with fear. He couldn't find her there too. VA and SF searched her in another corner of the house.

Sid sat on the desk and ran his fingers through his hair in frustration. Something caught his attention, he walked near that nervously. He took the show in his hand and he knew that, it was Sam's shoe which he bought her the previous day.

He knelt down in that place feeling like he lost everything in his life. "How could you be so careless, Siddharth?" His mind yelled at him. His heart screamed, he felt completely helpless. "How I'll face you Avu? I failed as a son, I failed as a husband and now I failed as a dad. Why should I rather live in this world?!" He screamed letting all his frustration.

The entire world seemed dark, Avu couldn't speak anything, she felt like she was there without soul. VA sat near her weeping. "SF did you got any information?" She wept.

"Just now I filed the police complaint Vibha, I requested them to handle this case with high priority. I'm informing my friends and some private agencies for help. Our grand daughter will be here in our home within twenty four hours" he consoled her.

"You take care of Avu, she might be broken. Don't leave her alone" he instructed and VA nooded. As a mother, she understood her state and she doesn't have any words to console her.

"How it happened bro? Everyone was there right?" Ri couldn't believe what he said. "I was too in the same confusion Riyaz. That powercut was something abnormal. I felt that and I left it carelessly and as a result I lost my daughter" Sid's voice was broken.

"No bro, don't loose your confident. Nothing will happen to Sam. We will find her soon. I'll be there in few minutes, I have already started." Rii consoled him.

Sid and Rii searched Sam in the all possible means but all in vain. They couldn't find anything about her. Police searched her another side but of no use.

Sid checked the CCTV footage. He played the entire day's video but the video was disabled from evening. "Someone entered the compound in the evening and that person unactivated the CCTV camera. He planned clearly but theee is no possibilty for him to enter the house. He kidnapped Sam in garden" Sid muttered making Rii shocked.

"How did you predict this?" He aksed with confusion. Sid gave the shoe he found in the garden. Rii was dumbstruck seeing that.

"You don't have any enemies to kidnal your daughter, then who else did this Sid?" Rii was confised yet.

Sid revealed what happened in Maldives. Rii's eyes widen in shock. "Who is the person and why they are so much vulnerable? How could they kidnap a small child in this issue. But a sper our information he is a Mafia Don and what's his problem with us?" Rii's head spun in frustration and confusion.

"I don't think this is a business attack Rii. It's something personal and the person behind this know everything about us and our families" Sid revealed what he felt and Rii too felt the same.

"But who ai the person and why they want to do something cruel like this?" Rii was trembled in emotions. Sid was not in the state to think about anything. He sat there with horror.

"Sid you go to Avu, she will be more panicked. Only you can console her. Tell her that we will bring Sam back safely" Rii said but Sid was afraid to face her. Rii insisted again and dropped him in his home.

The house was dark with resembled his present life. He took small steps and claimed the stairs. He reached his room and stood there infront of his room door.

He opened the door and saw her sitting on the bed staring the darkness which broke his heart. He walked near her and she didn't felt his presence. He touched her hand and she raised her eyes to meet his face.

She looked at his miserable state. "I'm sorry Avu. Finally I failed as a dad too" sid  broke down completelty infront of her kneeling down. His state made her heartache more. He cried hugging her knees. She caressed his hair making him calm. He raised his head.

Avu sat there with tears. "Bring our Sam back Sid" she cried hugging him. Se let the tears which she hold for all that time to flow free out of control.

He hugged her close ad patted her back to console her. She cried in his arms. Her entire fear and grief came out in the form of tears. He tried for a long time to make her normal. He made her sleep.

After few minutes, "Sid, our baby would be hungry now. She can't tolerate her hunger" Avu suddenly said waking up from her sleep. "Come let's bring our baby. She will be hungry" she prattled bringing tears in his eyes.

He patted her head slowly. "She will be fine Avu, you sleep. I'll bring our baby soon  he promised and made her sleep again. She was not asleep but at the same time, she felt like her entire energy drained up to cry more, so she lied there without any movement.

Sid patted her and tried to remember something which he forgot about. He thought about the person who have personal vengeance on him but be never treated someone like that in his life and suddenly he remebered something and someone.

He took his mobile and called someone. "Hello! Siddharth here" he said ans asked the details he wanted.

"Ritika is there in prison right?" He asked hoping them to give positive reply but what they said maid him clear who the culprit was.

"No sir, she was released" he replied shocking him.

"How can you release her when the complaint was strong and all the proofs were against her" he yelled.

"But sir, she proved herseld innocent in the court and was released before a month. I thought you might have know this" he revealed making him clench his jaw. He ended the call and confirmed that Ritika was behind all those crime but at the same time he wondered how she got connected with the Mafia Gang.

He remembered the first time he met her. She said that some people are chasing her for her money and when he investigated he found that was the same gang. Sid confirmed that Ritika was the culprit and gritted his teeth in frustration.

"You tried to kill my mom, you separated my wife from me and now at the peak you dared to touch my daughter. I will not leave you alive this time Ritika. Whoever dared to touch my child should face the consequences" he determined and left his home calling Rii to inform about that.
___________________________________________

How was the chapter?

Best part?

Worst part?

Hii friends,
59th chapter is here. Do like, share and give your valuable reviews.

Thank you,

Byeee,

Love you,

Anshika.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 8.5K 50
In collaboration with @_Simran_N_ A middle class girl with lots of dreams. She is forced to marry with a rich buisness man because of some reason. P...
113K 5.9K 47
This is a sidneet fanfiction. Hope you love it. This is a story of a singer who falls in love with a common person on meeting her in a mall. The stor...
122K 6.5K 108
A Rockstar who doesn't believe in love because of his past A fangirl with a past living next door to her favourite Rockstar What happens when they cr...
32K 3.4K 57
This is a story of parents who own their children by forcing their decisions on them. Sometimes, parents advice is heaven but when it goes against yo...