Not His Enya (Geniuses and Ge...

By xxJulyLoveAllen

After the death of her boyfriend, Enya Mostafa has been trying to get back to normal. Working along side with... More

AN/Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
Epilogue
Bonus chapter-Takeo's Truth

24

2K 124 30
By xxJulyLoveAllen

Enya

I watched Eziō sign the marriage certificate and he looked up at me "You know I'm not signing that annulment right?" He put the pen on the desk and pulled me to kiss him.

"Oh you are"

"No, I'm not"

"Mhm okay," I rolled my eyes.

He pulled my face towards him gripping my face hard "Enya I'll chain you up and cage you before I let you go. Take it how you want"

I pushed him away from me and he just laughed "Go to hell Eziō" I turned around to leave but he grabbed my arm.

"Enya" he took a deep breath "Listen, I'm not signing it. So get the fuck over it"

I smacked him then left out the room bumping into Brandi and Ryu in the process "Enya-"

"I'm going to fucking kill him" I pointed at Ryu then looked at Brandi "Where is Mark?"

"I don't think that's a good idea," Ryu said and I ignored him looking at Brandi.

"Downstairs talking to Grandpa Marco" Ryu looked at her and she just smiled at me.

I walked away and went down the stairs heading to the kitchen, I walked in seeing Mark standing in front of Marco "I want food"

Marco looked at me weird "You don't have to ask to get food-"

"I'm not talking to you" I looked at Mark "I want food"

Marco looked at Mark somewhat shocked but displeased, Mark cleared his throat looking at me "Can we talk?"

"Of course"

We walked outside the kitchen and he looked at me like I was crazy "Are you trying to get me killed Enya?"

"I didn't say anything-"

"Go ask your fucking fiancée," He said and I rolled my eyes "I can't believe you didn't tell me"

"He's my husband as of 10 minutes ago" I crossed my arms "And why did I have to tell you?"

He scoffed and went over grabbing his jacket "Let's go get some food"

"Thank you"

Me and Mark had gone back to his place so I could get away from Eziō, everything was going fine and he just had to find a way to piss me off. Talking about he wasn't going to sign the annulment, he couldn't just force me into a marriage. Well, he didn't force me to but still.

I looked over seeing Mark watching me eat the Pho we had got, I loved Pho. It was hard to find in Italy but I always made sure to eat it whenever I was in America. Or sometimes me and my dad would just fly to Vietnam and get some.

"Are we going to talk about this?"

"About what?" I looked at him "Eziō?" I chuckled.

"Yeah Eziō, your husband Enya," He said agitated

I shook my head "It's just so we can get a break from the attacks,"

"No, you like him, Enya, you kissed him"

I shrugged "So?" I sighed "Listen, Mark, I'm sorry about all of this, I didn't think you would care for real"

"Didn't care? Enya, I fucking love you" He said angrily and I almost broke my neck looking at him.

I chuckled "Mark you don't know anything about me, you've fucked me for two years and that's it."

He stood up and I just looked at him "You're impossible Enya, what are you? A fucking robot?"

"Mark I have never once shown any genuine interest in you" I stood up getting pissed "It's not my fault you fell for the bitch you were supposed to just be fucking! I barely held a conversation with you, how the hell can you love me?"

"Fuck you, Enya!"

"Fuck you-"

The door busted open and Eziō came through looking pissed, he pulled his gun out pointing it at Mark "You love my wife?"

I sat back down and started eating my Pho again "We've been married for an hour Eziō"

"So? And he's cussing you out" He shook his head "I don't like that"

"Apologize, Mark, before he kills you," I said looking at the two of them, more so Eziō and that crazy-ass look in his eyes.

"Explain it to Marco why you killed me then," Mark said and I looked at him like he was retarded. Eziō put his gun up "That's what I thought pretty boy"

"Enya come on"

"But my food-"

"I'll get you some more on the way back" I huffed looking at the food before putting my chopsticks and spoon down, Eziō held his hand out and I grabbed it, he pulled me up and put his arm around me. He looked at Mark while he kissed me, I opened my mouth so he could push his tongue deeper into my mouth and moaned when he grabbed my ass. He pulled away and we were walking to the door when Eziō stopped and turned around to look at Mark "Hey"

"Yeah?"

"I really wanted to apologize it wasn't my intention to come in here-" He pulled out his gun shooting Mark in the head "I can't believe that bitch tried to threaten me"

"Food, you promised me more Pho"

"You are in fucking trouble" He pushed me out the door and I smiled

"Whatever"

"You two are leaving?" Marco said looking between us

"Enya wants to go get the boys before we head to Japan, and I need to get back. My uncle needs me"

"I'm going to go see Auntie before I leave," I said. Eziō tried to grab me and I pushed him away leaving out the room.

"I killed Mark" I heard him say and shook my head laughing when I heard both of them laughing.

I went up to the medical wing bumping into Brandi and Ryu in the process who had their bags in their hands "Where are you guys going?"

"Back home, our dad wants me back."

"Really?"

She nodded her head "He doesn't want me here until the attacks stop. Which will be soon since you and Eziō are married now" She grabbed Ryu's hand "Plus my birthday is in a couple of days and Ryu wants to ask our dad for my hand" She held up her hand showing a small dainty ring that fit Brandi perfectly. She wasn't one for big flashy jewelry, she kept it minimal.

"Well, I'm sure hell say yes" I smiled at her, I was happy for Brandi. After I got over that jealousy all I felt for her was happiness, I was so fucking happy for her.

I chuckled looking at the both of them "What?" She looked at me cocking her head to the side.

"I'm just happy for you"

She smiled and bounced up and down coming over to give me a hug "I love you"

"I love you too" I hugged her back, and I pulled away looking at her "Question?"

"Yeah?"

"Is it quiet?"

She smiled nodding her head "Always"

I walked into my aunties room surprised to see she was fine and sitting up watching tv. I knocked on the door and she looked over at me and smiled "Hey you"

"And here I thought you were on your last leg" I joked and went over hugging her.

"Marco is so damn dramatic" She rolled her eyes "I got shot 3 times, which isn't a lot compared to how many times I've got shot in my life"

"I figured, you're too damn tough to die"

"You better know it" I went over sitting down next to her "I talked to your mom and dad"

"Yeah?" They tell you the wonderful news?" I looked at her crossing my arms.

"Congratulations," She said sarcastically and I laughed.

"Why you be watching all these fantasy movies?" I looked at the movie she was watching, it was called Jupiter Ascending and it was one of her favorite movies.

"Because it's cool" I reached for the remote and she snatched the remote away from me before I could grab it.

"I'm leaving in a bit, I'm gonna stop home and grab the boys then head to Japan. Apparently, Eziō has some work to do there"

"I know you 'hate' him but Eziō is a damn good leader, well second in command. I got a feeling after this Kenji will be stepping down, especially with Ryu not wanting to be involved"

"Well him and Brandi are getting engaged, Ryu won't have much of a choice."

"I knew it, she came in here earlier looking like she had a secret to tell"

"She just wants to make sure Ryu asks Daddy first, they're getting married regardless. She's already wearing a ring."

"Where's yours?"

"I'm not wearing one, we're signing an annulment after we kill Thomas"

She raised her eyebrow looking at me "He agreed to an annulment?"

"No, not really."

"I was about to say" She chuckled

"Say what?"

"I heard about what happened in the library with you two"

"How-"

"This my house" She looked at me like I was crazy and I laughed.

"Right, my bad"

"Don't tell your dad I'm saying this 'cause he'll kill me, but give Eziō a chance. A real chance, you two already admitted you like each other." She shrugged "What's the worst that can happen?"

"He dies" I chuckled but I was feeling uncomfortable about that, "It already feels good, feels so much better than Gabriel. If Eziō was to die, I don't think I would be able to get over that."

"You can't avoid something just because you're scared of it Enya" She looked at me "It isn't healthy, trust me" She chuckled "I spent years avoiding my feelings about Marco and it nearly drove me mad"

"Why did you do that?" I asked "Especially after my grandma and grandpa left, you could've went after him"

She shook her head "It's hard chasing after someone who's grieving after the loss of two people. Dead or not, unlike Eziō I decided I wasn't going to. Then he died" She laughed "Bastard, right when I got my sanity back. He got his back and the rest was history." She looked at me "Either way it'll hurt, or you can take the risk and it'll be worth it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

560K 14.5K 40
"you wanna know what's on my mind. How about the fact that my baby mama is going out in tight clothes and going on a little date to spare somebody's...
470K 16.1K 34
"Like I said before, nothing is for free. I'll give you all the information you need if you give me your body." When a mission goes south, the only...
78.4K 3K 29
COMPLETED Book Two in the Give and Take series You can only give so much before you run out. You can only bend so much before you break. No more rul...
10K 300 1
With insecurities brewing under his skin, Alex makes some decisions that could lead to devastation. Will he be strong enough to keep Adam at his side...