Little Hearts❤❤❤

By Dreamcatcher_222

So this is going to be a Fanfiction on RAYA and their child Pihu. And it is going be based on the current tra... More

Introduction
1. Pihu Meets Papa Again
2. Ram's POV
3. Priya's POV
4. Pain
Important!!!
5. Thinking Straight
6. The Dangerous Conspiracy
7. The Survival Plan
8. Disappointment
9. Deal?
10. Happiness
11. Pihu's First Flight
12. Missing Eachother
13. Fake It Till You Make It
14. Redemption
15. RK Loves Ms. Sood
16. The Fear of Failure
17. The Jackpot
18. It's Okay To Cry
19. Happy Tears
20. The Trio
21. The Chaotic Duo
22. Mutual Decision
23. Sharing Is Caring
24. I'm Your Papa
25. Family Time
26. Copy Cat🐱🐱
27. A Day At The Beach🏖
28. Support System
29. Ram's Genie
30. Memories
31. Strong Foundation
32. Last Evening In Goa
33. Home Is Where You Are❤ - Part 1
34. Home Is Where You Are❤ - Part 2
35. The Much Needed Confrontation
Important!!!
36. The Shocking Truth
37. A Huge Mess
38. Pihu's New Friend
39. Rest In Peace Shivi
40. Therapy Session 1: What's Your Story?
41. Home 'Not So' Alone
42. The House Hunt
43. RK 3.0
44. Apologizes
45. Therapy Session 2: Lies and Betrayals
46. Pihu's Concern
47. Pihu & Papa's Shopping Date- Part 1
48. Pihu & Papa's Shopping Date- Part 2
49. The Kapoor Family Tradition
50. Minus × Minus= Plus
51. Valuing Efforts
53. I'll Always Be By Your Side- Part 2
54. Regaining A Friend
55. Ek Saath Sambhal Lenge
56. Zindagi Kehlati Hai Tum Se Hi
57. Okay Boss!
58. Tum?
59. Newly Found Friends
60. Similar Trauma
61. Therapy Session 3: And How Did You Feel About That?
62. Disrespect
63. The Pain Of A Heartbreak
64. I'm The Problem, It's Me
65. Best Friends Wale Fights
66. Therapy Session 4: Ram's Insecurities
67. Tired Of Telling Lies
68. Blind Trust
69. WHAT? NO!
70. A Misunderstanding
71. Main Hoon Na
72. Therapy Session 5: Healthy Boundaries
73. Unconditional Love
74. Pihu's Family
75. Sorry
76. Putting Yourself In Someone Else's Shoes
77. Not An Easy Task
78. Littul Baby
79. Just Showing Up Matters
80. Ram Aur Priya Ki Kahani
81. It's The Little Things That Matter Most
82. Our Little Bundle Of Joy
83. Happy Place
84. Main Zidd Kar Rahi Hoon
85. Not Enough
86. Motherhood Looks Beautiful On You
87. Chandni Raat Badi Der Ke Baad Aayi Hai
88. Priya's Happily Ever After
89. Therapy Session 6: The Reciprocation Of Feelings
90. Tum Ghar Ho Mera
Important!!!
91. The Scars Of The Past
92. Something Deeply Personal
93. Therapy Session 7 (Part 1): Mushkil Raasta Aur Asaan Raasta
94. Therapy Session 7 (Part 2): There's Beauty In Vulnerability
95. Mere Rockstar

52. I'll Always Be By Your Side- Part 1

779 61 70
By Dreamcatcher_222

Next morning Priya's sleep suddenly broke. She opened her eyes and sat up. She felt extremely happy as the government deal Ram wanted, was going to be signed that day.  She turned her gaze to the other side and saw Ram and Pihu sleeping peacefully. A beautiful smile came onto her lips. From silently celebrating Ram's success to now being able to be happy with him- there was a big change. She felt really really happy for him. She knew how much Ram wanted this deal as it would help Kapoor Urbans reach new heights.

She caressed both Ram and Pihu's hair and went to do her morning chores. After that she went down to the kitchen with a plan to make Ram's favourite breakfast to wish him luck.

Ram also woke up and when he didn't see Priya on her side, he started panicking thinking of she had a panic attack. He stood up with a jerk and checked the washroom and balcony first but she's not there. So he went downstairs. Tarun saw him all worked up and understood that he was searching for Priya.
Tarun: Sir Priya Bhabhi kitchen mein hain.
Ram just nodded and ran towards the kitchen.
Ram: Priya?
Priya was doing the preparations for  making Kheer with utmost care. She turned towards him listening to the worry in his voice.
Priya: Haan? Kya hua? Kuch hua hai?
Ram went close to her and checked her face properly trying to find if there's a slight discomfort.
Ram: Tum thik ho na?
Priya(frowning): Haan bilkul thik hoon. Kyun? Aap thik hai na?
She saw him sweating profusely so she held his hand and made him sit on the counter.
Ram: Nahi tum itni jaldi uth gayi aur tum room mein nahi thi...toh...toh...mujhe laga...
Priya: Ke mujhe panic attack aaya hai. Hai na?
Ram nodded and looked downwards sadly.
Priya: Mr. Kapoor main bilkul thik hoon. I had a good sleep. Aap kyun itna tension le rahe hain?
She took a tissue and started wiping the sweat beads that formed on his forehead.
Ram(almost inaudibly): Main darr gaya tha.
Priya looked at him sadly and kept her hand over his. Ram looked up seeing her doing that.
Priya: I'm okay. Itna stress lenge toh aapki tabiyat kharab ho jayegi.
She poured some water in a glass and passed that to him. He drank some of it and let out a sigh.
Priya: Be happy. Aaj itna bada din hai. Itni badi deal sign hone wali hai.
Ram: Tumhe yaad hai?
Priya: Haan bilkul. Mujhe sab yaad rehta hai. Bohot smart hoon main.
Ram chuckled listening to her self-praising. He felt very very happy that Priya remembered also she's making Kheer for him. He loved it when Priya did things like this for him. She made him feel very special with her simple yet heartfelt actions.
Ram: Umm...Priya?
Priya: Hm?
Ram: Tum...chalogi aaj? Umm...office?
Priya looked at him with a frown.
Priya: Main? Main jaake kya karungi Mr. Kapoor?

Her expression told Ram that she's not very comfortable with it. He knew that Priya feared how people would talk, would judge her. That was her workplace also. It would be hard, very hard for her. Maybe it was not a good decision to ask her to be there with him today.
Ram nodded with a small smile so that Priya doesn't feel bad.
Ram: Haan woh bhi hai.

Priya nodded. But she knew that she made him sad. It was a big day for him and maybe he wanted her to be by his side. But to even think of going there made Priya uncomfortable. People would stare, they would make bad comments. Everyone knew that she was in jail for 2 years. Nothing would be the same. And that scared her to no end.

She shook her head slightly to shake off those thoughts off her mind and smiled at Ram.
Priya: Aap jaiye Pihu ko utha dije. It's almost 8. Aur jaldi aaiye breakfast ke liye dono main Kheer bana rahi hoon.
Ram's eyes started sparkling from the moment he heard "Kheer".
Ram(smiling like a 5 year old): Kheer?
Priya: Haan. Jaldi aaiye dono aur mil kar bathroom ko waterpark mat banaiyega. Aapko office bhi jaana hai.
Ram: Okay okay. Main abhi gaya aur Pihu ko leke abhi aaya!
Ram was about to go when he looked back at Priya and kept staring at her. She had her hair tied in loose bun, some of her hair strands were falling on her face. She looked heavenly beautiful. That subtle pink color of her lip balm just made her lips look very soft.
Priya: Mere face pe kuch hai kya?
Priya's soft voice brought Ram out of his dreamland.
Ram: Haan?
Priya: Mere face pe kuch hai?
Ram: Na...nahi. (gesturing to her hair) Yeh...tumhare baal bade acche lagg...lagg rahe hain. You're looking beautiful Priya....thi...thik hai main...chalta hoon.
He turned towards the door again and almost ran out of the kitchen while Priya just stood there blushing, caressing her hair.

Ram woke Pihu up and took her to the washroom and made her sit on the countertop.
Pihu(pouting): Papa? Aap ko Office jaana hi hoga?
Ram(also pouting): Haan bacche. Jaana toh hoga. Nahi toh jin Jokers ke saath main kaam karta hoon woh gussa ho jayenge.
Pihu(Eyes sperkling): Jokers? Sacchi mein?
Ram: Haan.
Pihu: Wow!
He handed her the toothbrush.
Ram: Ab jaldi se brush karlo. We're already late. Mumma daant lagayegi iske baad.
Pihu let out a long sigh and started brushing her teeth making Ram laugh.

At least half an hour later Ram and Pihu came downwards, both tickling each other and laughing their hearts out. Priya looked at them shaking her head smiling. Ram and Pihu both forwarded their hands towards her.
Priya(taking 2 steps back): Bilkul nahi.  Sochna bhi mat mujhe gudgudi karne ka! Chalo breakfast ke liye.
They both looked at each other, pouting and followed Priya to the dining table.

Both Ram and Pihu's eyes got bigger as they saw the huge breakfast spread in front of them that included Fruits, Flavoured milk, Banana Pancakes, Croissants, Veg sandwiches, Waffles, Gobi parantha, Sabji, Green and red chutney, Upma with ghee, Scrambled eggs, Sooji ka halwa and Kheer.
Pihu and Ram(with shining eyes): Wow!

Ram looked at Priya and saw her smiling at him. She did it because it was a special day for him, he just realised that. The smile that's plastered on her face was because of that only. Her smile depicted more than just happiness. There was a sense of pride. She was celebrating his success with him in her own way. Maybe she always did, all these years, silently. She might not be there with him yet she was there, always.

Ram felt overwhelmed with waves of  emotions washing over him and he gently held Priya's hand and pulled her in a tight hug.
Ram: Thank you Priya. For everything.
Priya was too shocked to react for a couple of seconds and then she also hugged him back.

Pihu folded her arms looking at her parents. She felt left out as they didn't even ask her to join them.
Pihu: Tch. Tch. Kisine mujhe toh poocha hi nahi.
Ram and Priya both looked at each other, sticking their tongues out and then forwarded their arms to Pihu.
Priya: Aa jao.
They placed a kiss on each cheeks of Pihu and they shared a hug together.

The three of them were laughing heartily when they heard some voices. They turned their heads and saw Adi, Brinda, Kunal and Vikrant there.
Adi: Arreyyy! Hamare bina hug kaise complete ho sakta hai.
Pihu(squealing in joy): Jaan!
Brinda: Hi meri Mini Jaan!
She took Pihu in a tight hug and then passed her to others.
Ram: Tum log abhi?
Adi: Haan. Priya ki banayi hui Kheer khaane ke liye toh main kahin bhi pohoch jaayunga.

Ram looked at him open mouthed. He thought Priya made Kheer specially for him and now he had to share it with these four "bhukkars" and that made him mad. Pihu he had no problem sharing with as she's his daughter but others he wasn't okay with.

They all sat down to have breakfast together. After sometime Ram got to know that Brinda called Priya and got to know what she was making Kheer and Adi craved for some so Priya invited all of them.

"Haan. Haan. Bulalo poori paltan ko. Yeh toh acche se aata hai tumhe", Ram thought. He took a bite of the croissant and his anger melted in a second just the way it melted in his mouth.
Ram: Ufff! It's too good.
Priya smiled at him.

Adi took a bite of the Parantha and a big smile formed on his lips.
Adi: Priya jaadu hai tumhare haathon mein!
Priya chuckled softly.

Ram took a bite of the Kheer and closed his eyes so that he could taste it more intensely. He felt the beautiful aroma of cardamom and dried rose petals combined with the sweet taste of the dry fruits singing together in the Kheer.
It had something...maybe the love and care that she put in it that made it really special. It felt a soft pat in the back. It felt like home.

He didn't realise when he became a little teary. His eyes met Priya's and she tried to ask him if he was alright. Ram gave her a small smile and shifted his focus towards the Kheer again.

They all started praising her cooking skills and it didn't take long for them to finish everything.

After that Ram went to get ready while Kunal and Vikrant went to play with Pihu in her playroom, Adi and Brinda chatted with Priya.

Suddenly Ram called for Priya from upstairs.
Ram: Priya? Priya? Meri ek brown file rakkhi hui thi wardrobe mein. Nahi mil rahi.
Priya excused herself and went to help him out.
She entered the room and started searching in the wardrobe.
Priya: Brown file...toh nahi dikh rahi. Aapne study mein check kiya tha? Yahan toh saare kap...
And she felt his arms around her waist, embracing her gently. Priya heart started racing under his touch. Her cheeks started burning.
Ram(dropping his voice to a few octaves): Tum kuch bhul rahi ho.
Priya: K...kya?
She slowly turned towards him and saw his face just 2 inches away from her. She could feel his minty fresh breath on her and felt herself go weak on her knees. His hold on her become tighter to give her a little support.
Ram(with a little pout): Tumne toh mujhe all the best kiya hi nahi.
Priya felt her lips curving into a smile.
Priya: All the best.
Ram(with a little annoyance): Arreyy aise nahi Priya! Here, here...(he forwarded his left cheek to her)
Priya went more close to him and placed a deep kiss on his left cheek.
Priya(softly): All the best and have a great day.
Ram felt butterflies in his stomach. He wondered how her touch always left a warm, fuzzy feeling in his chest.
Ram(forwarding another cheek): Aur ab yeh wala...
Priya: Mr. Kapoor aap bohot lalchi hain!
Ram: Haan tumhare maamle mein hoon thoda lalchi. Jaldi jaldi. Late ho raha hai.
Priya: No.
Ram: Priya yaar! Tumhara favourite word "No" kyun hai? Har baat pe no bolti ho. Please....pleaseeeeee.
Priya thought for a second and then kissed his other cheek softly.
Ram(shyly): Thank you.
Then he kissed her forehead, making Priya to close her eyes in pure bliss. Then he kissed both of her cheeks and nose eliciting a giggle from her. And then he touched his nose with hers and they both stood there in that position.

That's when Brinda entered the room.
Brinda: Jaan! Chalo aur kitna time.....
Her mouth got opened and eyes got wider seeing the scene unfolding before her. Ram was holding Priya by her waist while there's no difference between a tomato and Priya.
Brinda(hands on her hips): Tch. Tch. Kuch sharam nahi hai tum dono ko. Ram kab se neeche se bula rahi hoon aur tum yahan Priya ke saath romance karne mein busy ho.
Late ho raha hai.
Ram: Yeh tu aur tera pati! Dono ko time ka koi gyan nahi hai! Hamesha galat time pe aa jate hain!
Brinda: Ek minute! Kehna kya chahte ho tum! Khudko time ka koi khayal hai!
Ram: Ek second! Pehle toh tune knock nahi kiya aur mujhpe hi chilla rahi hai!
Brinda: Excuse me! Door open tha completely!
Ram was about to say something again when Priya got out of his hold and stood between him and Brinda.
Priya: Okay. Okay. Shanti! Shanti! Chalo Brinda hum chalte hain. Mr. Kapoor aap aaiye. Jaldi!
Priya held Brinda's hand and started walking so that these two doesn't start fighting like Tom&Jerry again while Ram made a face looking at Brinda.

A little later Ram went down in the living room and saw everyone waiting for him. Pihu forwarded her arms so Ram picked her up in his arms and Pihu kissed his cheek.
Pihu: All the best Papa.
Ram(kissing her tiny hand): Thank you bacche. Aap ko pata hai aaj kya hai?
Pihu: Haan haan Kunal Chachu ne bataya ke aap ko deal sign karni jo bohot important hai.
Ram: That's right. Thik hai toh main aata hoon.
He passed Pihu to Priya and gave a little nod to Priya to which she smiled. Then Ram, Adi, Kunal and Vikrant sat inside the car after waving at others and Adi started driving towards Office. Brinda chose to stay with Priya and Pihu to spend some time with them.

Tarun took Pihu to the garden as it was the time for their little walk when they inspected the growth of the plants, how many new flowers had bloomed, how many butterflies were roaming around the garden.

Priya sat with Brinda in the living room, chatting. Brinda could feel that Priya was zoning out very often.
Brinda: Priya sab thik hai na? Matlab mujhe lagg raha hai tum kuch soch rahi ho.
Priya let out a sigh.
Priya: Brinda woh Mr. Kapoor chahte the ke main unke saath rahoon aaj.
Brinda: Aur tum jaana nahi chahti thi?
Priya's eyes told her that it was not the case.
Brinda: Tum jaana chahti ho. Hai na Priya?
Priya didn't answer and looked downwards.
Brinda: Priya agar tum yeh sochke pareshan ho ke log kya kahenge toh tumhe hamesha har baat pe farq padega and it'll never leave you. Tumhe pata hai jab hum college mein the and I started dating Adi tab kitne log kitna kuch bolte the. Ek baar usse itna bura laga ke aur usse yeh feel hua ke he's not the one for me and maybe I deserve someone better toh he tried to breakup with me. Gadha hai ek number ka!
Main tumhe yeh hi bolungi Priya ke log kya kahenge sochke apni khushiyon ko durr mat dhakelo. Ram wanted you to be there because you're the most important person of his life. Priya tum dono ki jab shaadi hui logone baatein ki, shaadi tootne ki baat aayi toh bhi kiya, phir jab tum dono khush the ek saath tab bhi kiya....trust me Priya it'll never stop.
Priya: Tum kaise handle karti ho khudko?
Brinda: Main toh khudko yeh bolti hoon Fuck it! I'll do whatever I want. Log kya kehte  hai usse ghanta farak nahi padta mujhe. And honestly Priya this is the best way to handle it.
Priya chuckled listening to her.
Brinda: Ab it's your decision ke tumhe kya karna hai.

Maybe that little push from Brinda was all that Priya needed at the moment.
Priya: Thank you Brinda.
Brinda: What? Tum jaa rahi ho?
Priya: Hum jaa rahe hain. Chalo chalo. Get freshen up. Main Pihu ko ready karti hoon. She shouldn't miss this. Come come.

And Priya went towards the garden in a hurry making Brinda shocked as she didn't expect Priya to actually listen to her TED Talk.
.
.
.
.
I know it's small chapter as it's not shaping as a whole in my head for now.
Hope you all liked this one!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.5K 1.7K 33
A forced marriage and a broken heart ~ Will the two souls find solace amidst the chaos?
Love Is Back By V

Fanfiction

29.8K 1.4K 30
Ram and Priya were seperated because of a sword hanging above their heads which they weren't aware of. But surprises and ego takes them back to squa...
30K 2.2K 39
BALH2 Re-imagined: Ram and Priya, two lonely and broken individuals, devoid of affection, agree to a compromise for their families. Will their marria...
85.6K 4K 56
I just love RAYA. I think the combination of both of their personalities is very unique and that's what makes them a beautiful couple. So here is my...