𝗶 𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗮𝗱𝗺𝗶𝘁 彡...

By discoshoto

✰-,✎*ೃ༄ ▎ 𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗧𝗘 𝗧𝗢 𝗔𝗗𝗠𝗜𝗧 . They met years ago, when Stray Kids was just starting their band and... More

𝗶 𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗮𝗱𝗺𝗶𝘁
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘁
𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘁
𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦
01 | debut
02 | red carpet
03 | what's for dinner?
04 | fire song
05 | big announcement
06 | college days
07 | emotional drunk
08 | going home
09 | back home
10 | accidental call
11 | adore you
12 | 3racha
13 | maccies fries
14 | happy
15 | the leader's words
16 | where did that fish come from
17 | he knows
18 | tangled
19 | surprise
20 | the world
21 | 2am confessions
22 | go make tea urself u menace
23 | early morning means coffee
24 | taking off
25 | back in japan
26 | history repeats itself
27 | the next step
28 | i know, you know, lee know
29 | promise
30 | never be enough
31 | late night calls
32 | destination heartbreak
33 | talk
34 | moving on
35 | alone
36 | the past
37 | caramel macchiato
38 | explanation
39 | honorifics are confusing
40 | first time in forever
41 | realisation
42 | meant to be
43 | kiss kiss fall in love
44 | breakkie
45 | let the dra- i mean, party, begin
46 | the right time
47 | juice and jelly
48 | hurtful words
49 | the end
50 | i hate to admit
51 | always you
52 | long awaited talk
54 | starbucks coffee it is
55 | tokyo, japan
56 | super nintendo world
57 | princess
58 | sauna day
59 | koopa's challenge
60 | his home
61 | your home
62 | safe space
63 | donut
64 | performance
65 | soulmates
𝘦𝘱𝘪𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦
𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂
𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝘂𝘁...

53 | dwaekki

1.3K 68 138
By discoshoto

fifty-three ,,
dwaekki

it's silent after those words left your mouth. is this the time that you will get rejected even after you and him both admitted to your true feelings? like at this point, can it even take that turn still?

with everything that happened, you're sure even that could happen still, that chan doesn't love you anymore.

maybe it truly is too late.

you wouldn't be surprised if you were.

you look at chan, him blinking a few times before his eyes meet yours.

you're scared for his response. maybe it was a bit much for him to take it all in and then you ending it with the "im in love with you". but what else were you supposed to do? wait and then drop it? maybe he would have an answer then.

"things make so much sense now..." chris finally says after the silence.

"ugh, just look at us," he says, shaking his head repeatedly as he stands up and starts pacing in his room.

"we were together, loving our time and everything. then i had to make you believe you weren't loved just for you to move to new york with your friend and tryna move on. i tried getting over you and you tried getting over me and we guessed it was both true just to find out that we were both still in love with each other all these years?? dammit, we are terrible."

your eyes widen at the words. so he is still in love with you. of course he is... the lyrics were still true to this day, even if they've been written over a year ago.

chan stops pacing around and turns his body towards you. you look up to him. you widen your eyes when he pulls you up and has both his hands on the sides of your upper arms.

"we have to start over."

you frown, "what do you mean? we can't erase the past?"

"no, but we can learn from it."

he smiles a little and lets go of you. he then walks out of his room and shuts the door, leaving a confused you behind.

a little over two minutes later he comes back.

he opens the door, his smile now gone and him holding a dwaekki plush in his hands.

"hey, riley! these are my bandmates."

chan then throws the rest of the skzoo on his bed. "you should get to know them well because you'll be working with them from now on!" he tries to immitate changbin's voice.

your hand covers your mouth as you try to hold in your laugh.

"oh, and this is bang chan. our leader!"

he throws dwaekki on the bed as well and tries not to laugh as he walks up to you. he bows slightly, "nice to meet you, my name's bang chan."

you chuckle and bow back, recreating the meeting you and him had when you first met. although you were much more nervous back then.

"nice to meet you, bang chan. my name's nakano riley. you have a pretty interesting first name."

he frowns, looking the same as he did three years ago, but just older and even more handsome. "interesting?"

"i've never heard of anyone being called bang as their first name!"

he grabs the dwaekki, indicating a laugh. "his korean name is bang chan, riles! we're not in japan here."

you remember blushing badly when changbin had said that. you felt so embarassed. you were so used to the japanese honorifics that you never knew chan was his first name.

"oh, i'm sorry," you say with a bow towards him. "that was kinda stupid of me... i still have a lot to learn."

"you're japanese?"

you nod as you look at him. "and half dutch as well."

"that's awesome! i'm australian." he chuckles. "my name's actually chris, so you can call me chris if that's easier for you."

he sends you his cheeky smile. you smile, the image of twenty-two year old bang chan printed in your mind instead of the twenty-five year old he is now.

you're the same age he was back then...

"we'll see," you say, then turning sideways and grabbing dwaekki from him. "hey, changbin! you gotta treat me to coffee, you imbecil. don't try to get out of it, you promised me!"

you turn around and walk towards the other side of chan's bedroom with the dwaekki, chan watching you and getting an image of nineteen year old you as well.

he smiles as he thinks back. things were so great from that moment on. every since he met you, you probably haven't left his mind a single day. he's always thought about you. and that will probably never stop.

you turn back around and chuckle. "that was actually funny, it made me laugh," you say as you skip back towards him. "dwaekki is so cute, can i keep him?"

he smiles. "you can keep all of them, and wolf chan."

he fishes it out of the pocket of his hoodie and hands it to you. "we've all got enough, i feel like our sweet intern deserves a skzoo of every member."

you chuckle and roll your eyes. you take the wolf chan and look at it, holding it next to chan's face. "oh, i can see it."

he makes the exact same face as wolf chan, letting a giggle escape your mouth. "oh my gosh, you're so cute!"

chan smiles, watching as you giggle at his skzoo and the way his face looked exactly the same. you smiling and giggling is something he's missed so badly when he wasn't with you. he wants to make up for all the lost time you two had.

but he know that isn't possible.

chris smiles and sneaks his arm around your waist, looking you in your eyes. "now that we have talked a bit... can we continue?"

you roll your eyes and hit him with wolf chan, pushing him away. "stop acting like a pervert, it's not like you!" you gasp, hitting him over and over again with the plush that represents himself.

"hey, don't hit me with wolf chan, that's not nice!"

he tries to get away but you follow him while you keep continuing to hit him, chuckling while doing so.

"you brought this upon yourself!"

the two of you continue your giggles and chuckles as you finally feel like you can act normal around each other. in the meantime, minho and robin are seated on the couch together with the pizza's in their hands.

"can we eat already?" minho asks, almost drooling at the sight of his delicious pizza.

"we have to wait for riley to come back..." robin mumbles, also having a hard time containing herself from taking a bit of her delicious pizza with olives.

"come on, she ain't coming back. she can eat her pizza tomorrow!"

minho looks at his girlfriend. "she would have been back by now if she wanted to eat with us. i think her and chris are doing something way different if you know what i me—"

"ew, stop!"

the girl shoves the pizza in minho's mouth. the male happily chews on the bite of pizza he had, glad that he can finally eat now.

but also a little happy that he made his girl flustered.

hi it's my birthday:) (april 12th)

question of the day : gonna do anything fun today? i am ! celebrating my bday of course!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 161 16
'In the moment, he wasn't Bang Chan the leader of Stray Kids, whom I had a crush on. That would fan girl whenever I would see him in music videos, Y...
44.1K 1.3K 50
"But they are my kids," "No, they are my kids. I have raised them for the last five years by myself while you left and became an idol. All they...
17.1K 894 15
Every day was filled with anxiety and the need to walk on eggshells in her own home. Y/N never even wanted him as her mate, he was chosen for her des...
90.8K 2.3K 34
Living the idol life seems like glitz and glamor right? No wrong. Y/n a 22 year old girl is an extremely well known idol. Singing, dancing, and actin...