π‘‡β„Žπ‘’π‘–π‘Ÿ π‘Šπ‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘Ÿπ‘–π‘œπ‘ŸΰΌ†

By Th3Ey30fTh3St0rm

Jake Sully's family are forced due to danger by the Sky People, mainly from a past enemy by moving and settli... More

;πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘ ;
~π‘‡β„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘'𝑠 π‘‡β„Žπ‘’ π‘Šπ‘œπ‘šπ‘Žπ‘›..~
~π‘‡π‘œπ‘”π‘’π‘‘β„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿ 𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑙 π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ 𝑒𝑛𝑑..~
~π‘‡π‘’π‘™π‘˜π‘’π‘› π‘ƒπ‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘‘π‘’π‘π‘‘π‘œπ‘Ÿ ~
~𝐴 𝑅𝑖𝑑𝑑𝑙𝑒 π‘‡π‘œ π‘†π‘œπ‘™π‘£π‘’~
~πΉπ‘œπ‘Ÿ π»π‘’π‘ŸΒΏ~
~π‘¨π’π’π’π’–π’π’„π’†π’Žπ’†π’π’•~

~π‘‡β„Žπ‘’ πΆπ‘Žπ‘™π‘š π΅π‘’π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘’ π‘‡β„Žπ‘’ π‘†π‘‘π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘š~

1K 25 11
By Th3Ey30fTh3St0rm

It was late night, when all the families are gathered together to eat dinner in tranquility. That would not apply for the Olo'eyktan's family this evening..

Ronal was preparing dinner for her, her mate and children. Tonowari was sharpening their weapons at the porch of their Mauri, while Aonung was still out, soon to appear from his with his friends hang out. Tsireya was brushing her hair and designing it neatly. Just then, Sylwanin steps in her home, her family came into view.

''Hey sis!'' Tsireya says happily to her sister

''Heyy'' Sylwanin says not showing the same optimism with her little sister.

''Hey honey!''Ronal greets her daughter, while cooking

''Hey mom!'' She responds with a small smile, visible to see if you're close to her.

''Daughter, we, me and your mother want to discuss something with you during dinner.''Tonowari says while standing up and sits at the place he usually sits during dinner.

''Noted'' Sylwanin says serious now, since her father's discussions with the family is always urgent and to be taken into account.

'Oh no. It is happening, ~𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐶𝑎𝑙𝑚 𝐵𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑆𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑚~ moment' Tsireya thinks glancing at her sister then to her father.

''Hey''Aonung says, just in time, who appears in the Mauri preparing to settle for dinner.

''Hey my son'' Tonowari says approaching his son and placing his hand in the back of his neck.

Sylwanin observes the father-son moment, taking into account the affection he receives from father. She feels like Aonung is the pride of the family, the one who gives the good reputation to the family, the one who everyone is the most proud of. 

Tsireya is the golden child, the one everyone likes and loves, the one who takes everyone's eyes to fall on her. Every male drooling while every female in the corner filled with insecurities.Like her..

While her? Well, she feels like she does the chores of her siblings, just a warrior or a member in the family to take Aonung's and Tsireya's responsibilities and duties, as well as, protecting the village, fight for the Tulkun's safety, protect the family, her siblings, train the beginners and learn from the experts. Her family's shield and the village's sword. But, when will her shield be lowered? When her sword will disappear from everyone's view?

She snapped out of her thoughts when her mother placed a hand on her cheek seeing the female lost in thoughts and overthinking. Sylwanin did not say anything nor looked at her mother's sympathetic and worried gaze. She settled next to her mother's left and Aonung's right side. The seats are like this in order to form a circle(⚬).

-Tonowari-Ronal-Sylwanin-Aonung-Tsireya-

''How does Toruk Makto's family settlement and adaption goes?'' Tonowari asks to begin smoothly a conversation.

''Good, so far they have learned how to breath, to make a bond with an ilu as well as riding one.''Tsireya says proudly about the Sully kids progress.

''Aonung teached them too especially when they had to ride an ilu. He also encourage them to join us to the celebration. To sum up, he was a big help.'' She concluded looking at her brother with a smile, who he returned with a nod.

''Very well kids, i am proud of you two'' Tonowari says, glad they did not cause problems or inconveniences during the Sully's adjustment.

'Proud' Sylwanin thinks staring at nowhere on the floor. How she did not hear of it, addresed to her, by her parents.Proud.Of her..

''But it would have been better if Aonung di not made fun of Loak's failed tries.''Tsireya says making Aonung spit his drink hearing his sister first complimenting him and then uncover him.

''The same goes for you if you did not flirt and be touchy with Loak as well.''Aonung fires back now making Ronal choke on her fish bite and give now full attention to her bickering children.

''What?!''Tsireya exclaims pissed

''Mhm your heartbeat is fast Loak''Aonung says mimicking his sister's voice and words.

''He was doing the exercise wrong. How was I touchy with Loak?''Tsireya excuses herself.

''You were touching his chest and then his abdomen''Aonung says in a duh tone.

While they were bickering with their mother and sister listening the beans being spilled, a random Metkayina male entered and gave to Tonowari 3 different shells. He was thanked by Tonowari and then he exited their Mauri.

The Shells:

''Aha, from the olo'eyktans of the Txampay, Sum and Ta'unui Clans. Their responses, no doubt.''Tonowari says to himself while listening their responses through the shells one by one.(i imagined it).

The bickering between Aonung and Tsireya escalated to fight. Aonung was grabbing the once clean and decorated hair of Tsireya's, while she was doing the same to his making it messy. Ronal did not get herself involved, but when they got close to her while they were rolling around, Aonung being on top or bottom, always switching, the same applies to Tsireya too.

''Hey! Stay away from my food you kids! I need to feed myself and your soon to come sibling.'' Ronal says with gritted teeth and hissing sometimes when they were not listening to her warnings.

''Dear?''Tonowari called his mate.

Ronal gave her full attention to her husband while having her hands up holding the surface her food was placed on, so the kids do not throw it down.

''They have all accepted'' He says with a smile and calm voice. Sylwanin's attention was drifted to her father too the moment he called her mother. She then turned her head to her mom's direction and then to her father's, confused about the topic.

''Who has accepted what, father?'' She asks her father, who ignored her question and turned to his other children.

''Aonung, Tsireya, you are excused.'' Tonowari says to them

''But-'' 

''Father I-

''You two are dismissed'' Tonowari says to them sternly, making them back down. After Tsireya glances at her sister's direction, she exited the Mauri with her brother ahead of her.

''Whaaat..did I do noww?''Sylwanin asks in a calm voice, her father while titling her head, awkward of her being alone with her parents and confused about the situation.

''Your father has something to DISCUSS WITH YOU.It is his idea anyway.'' Her mother says at first calm and then sternly, looking at her mate, who was drinking water but spilled it, then rubbed his mouth to his wrist while looking at his mate with a shocked expression. Ronal did it cause it was Tonowari's idea, so he has the right to explain the situation instead of her.

''Tonowari?'' Ronal snapped him out of his shock, signalling with her eyes their daughter's direction.

He understood the message and after clearing his throat and coughed he turned his body towards Sylwanin, ready to elaborate. She on the other hand was now giving her full attention to him, making him now nervous and hesitant, even though it was his idea.

''Sylwanin..umm'' Tonowari starts but then stops

Ronal sighs at her mate's cowardice and she instead start speaking in favor of him.

''The Olo'eyktans are presenting their sons as suitors to your betrothal.''Ronal states, while her mate in the background groans cause he failed to express his idea.

''What?'' Sylwanin exclains devastated and clearly upset about that.

''The clans have accepted!''Tonowari now says since he found the courage to do it and his mate told the most difficult part.

''Mom!'' Sylwanin yells now upset and her blood starts geting boiled.

''What? I-I..Y-You..He. Tonowari!'' Ronal says now annoyed at his decision with a shocked expression since she received her daughter's yell instead of Tonowari.

''Honestly Sylwanin, I do not know why you're reacting this way.'' Tonowari states to his daughter.

''Ughhh'' Sylwanin exclaims placing her hands in front of her face in annoyance and anger.

''This period, each clan will present their suitor to compete in tasks for your own hand.'' Tonowari continues, while leaning in to his daughter's direction.

''I suppose a daughter's chief does what she's being told.And mine is to protect the village and the Tulkuns.''She sarcastically exclains loudly.

''A chief's daughter does not raise her voice.'' Tonowari sternly states now standing right making himself taller.

''Sylwanin, this is what you have been preparing for your whole life.'' He continues in a soft tone

''NO, this is what YOU have been preparing me for my whole life. I will not conjure with that and YOU CAN'T MAKE ME.'' Sylwanin now states while standing up and start heading for the Mauri's exit.

''Sylwanin.'' Tonowari sternly states still sitting, he then made a signal with his eyes and his head title mention to Sylwanin's way she exited.

''Sylwanin!'' Ronal calls softly for her daughter jogging after her.

Tonowari then alone now in the Mauri starts standing up when his foot was tangled with the fish net which is near him, causing him to trip and faceplant. 

''UGHH.'' He exclaims loudly in anger, cause of the way the situation was escalate, his daughter's reaction and last but not least the cherry to the top, the fall he had like it was the only thing that would happen to him after this 'peaceful' evening.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

333K 7.2K 85
This story is about a girl, y/n, who was abandoned on Pandora after the war against the sky people and Omatikaya clan after her parents died. She re...
184K 5.7K 47
After fleeing from their home in an attempt to find safety the Sully family arrive at the Metakayina clan's territory in search of asylum. Tsamera is...
42.2K 1.1K 16
Y/N has known only one thing in their time since the Sully's adopted him: family is everything. When old enemies of the Na'vi return to Pandora, can...
50.4K 1K 46
When someone comes from a navi family where everyone else is successful and praised by the clan, it always hard to live up to that status if you are...