gag on sequins

By chokelates

a mess of poetry & prose © 2023 cracking my skull to pour in the eggs - i bake something from this love & ache More

tripping on shoelaces - expected but surprising each time
no guts to kill me (you couldn't if you tried)

INTRODUCTION/ WARNING

73 8 4
By chokelates

this is quite literally a mess. i did not want to put these pieces in any other place/book since i can't exactly call any of them poetry or prose. they're far too raw, and barely poetic to be considered that.

each one of these works deals with completely real and very specific elements or cirumstances, and was also written in around five minutes. that being said, it is not my best work.

i rather despise the writing in this book, but i desperately want them to be read as well.

a collection of words strung together about the love i give, those i despise, and everything in between.

© chokelates

started in 2023

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 14 27
May these poems serve as companions on your own journey, offering glimpses of light in the darkest of nights, and reminding you that even in the dept...
712 52 9
No puedes querer con el corazón roto. Eso llevo escuchando toda mi vida, pero no podría ser más falso. Porque yo llevo 17 años con el corazón roto, y...
12.5K 316 42
Just a few bits and pieces of poetry I've written over the years. |On-going|
1.1K 427 65
who would you be if your world ended? A collection of my freeverse and rhyming poetry in 4 chapters that form a journey. Punctuation is stylized. All...