Bangpink- My abusive siblings.

By _Mirror_girll_

???- "𝑾𝒉𝒚 𝒅𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒖𝒚𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒐 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉.....?" ???- "𝑩𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒘𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒂... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: What did I do?
Chapter 2: Y/N boyfriend.
Chapter 3: Consequences.
Chapter 4: Surprised for Y/N.
Chapter 5: It's so painful.
Chapter 6: Surrounding by loneliness.
Chapter 7: Regret.
Not a chapter!
Chapter 8: Loves from family.
Introduction 2
Chapter 10: Ruin someone birthday party.
Not a chapter!
Chapter 11: The game starts now.
Chapter 12: Lunch food just for you
Chapter 13: Surrender yourself to the police.
Chapter 14: Just visiting.
Some information. (Important)
Chapter 15: The Incident.
Chapter 16: Warning?
Chapter 17: The Promise We Made.
Chapter 18: Please forgive me.
Chapter 19: Felt Grateful
Not a chapter!
Chapter 20: The new cafe?
Info (IMPORTANT)
Chapter 21: Jealousy?
Chapter 22: What happened?
25k readers!🔥
Chapter 23: Sometimes it's pain
Chapter 24: The effect.

Chapter 9: New version of me.

4.1K 82 15
By _Mirror_girll_

No one Pov:

(Time skip to 3 years.)

It was 6:10 in the morning and the girl was getting ready to go to the airport. That girl is none other than Hwang Y/N.

After Y/N got ready, Y/N went downstairs to have breakfast with her siblings and her friends.

Y/N- "Good morning everyone!"

All of them- "Good morning Y/N!"

???- "Wow girl! You look beautiful today." *smile*

Y/N- "Thanks Soyeon, you too!"

(Your Outfit.)

(The dining room.)

???- "Wow! this food looks delicious!"

Hwang In-yeop- "Let's eat Kai."

(The breakfast.)

(The breakfast. 2)

(The drinks.)

Then they sat in the dining chair and started to have breakfast. It's been 3 years since they've been in America, Y/N is starting to change. Y/N is not like before, she used to be ugly, weak and a nerd. And now, Y/N is a strong, beautiful and popular girl. Many boys in America's school like her because she is beautiful.

Now Kim Y/N's name is Hwang Y/N, She is no longer Kim. After they finished eating breakfast, they went ready to go to the airport.

Hyunjin- "Guys are you ready? We have to go to the airport before 7:45!"

Hyunjin spoke excitedly.

Y/N- "Wait for us Oppa!" *Smile*

Kai- "Let me help you Baby." *Smile*

Y/N- "Thank You Yeobo." *Smile*

Yup, Kai is Y/N's boyfriend. They have been a couple for the past 2 months, Kai loves Y/N very much. Then Kai took the backpack from Y/N's hand and they went straight to the garage.

(Their garage.)

(Time skip at the airport.)

Y/N Pov:

I can't wait to meet my Parents. (Mr and Mrs Hwang) And I will take revenge on Bangpink, After what they did to me. For these 3 years I lived miserably because of them.

I will make their lives as miserable as I used to be..... They made me like that for no reason, The wounds they made me, the naked pictures of me they spread around the school, and Eunwoo..... I will never forget what he did to me.

I still remember that incident, Eunwoo and Bangpink proposed to wear me when it rained. They beat me badly..... All I could do at that time was cry..... because I couldn't fight back because they were stronger than me before...... And I'm sure they won't recognize me because I've changed.

And now it's time for us to board the plane to go back to Korea. We went to our seats and sat there, luckily In-yeop Oppa reserved first class for us. He is the best.

Hwang In-yeop- "Are you ready princess? We will go back to Korea." *Smile*

In-yeop oppa whispered to me.

Y/N- "I'm ready Oppa, I can't wait to meet eomma and appa." *smile*

Get ready Bangpink, Eunwoo. Because when I arrive in Korea I will find you all and take revenge on you guys. I will make you all feel what I have felt for these 5 years.

(End of Y/N Pov.)

Meanwhile with Bangpink.

Jin POV:

It's been 3 years since we kicked Y/N out..... and we want to be honest..... Our lives have been feeling very guilty and sad for these 3 years. We miss Y/N so much, We've been looking for her for 3 years but still can't find her..... All this time we blamed her for killing grandma and spreading about our secret to the enemy, all this time Y/N is a innocent girl but we blame her..... we even abused her......

This mansion is also very quiet since Y/N is not at home, The situation for others is very bad now especially Jungkook..... He misses his twin Y/N very much. Jungkook always skips meals and is always in Y/N's room crying, I'm very worried to see them like this. Even Eomma and Appa are rarely at home.....

I really want to see Y/N and hug her tightly while apologizing to her...... I hope Y/N forgives us, it might take a very long time for Y/N to forgive us but we hope she will.

And now I'm in the backyard thinking about Y/N.... our sister.....

Jin- "Where are you now Y/N....? Please come back to us....."

(End of Jin POV.)

Eunwoo Pov:

I was walking in the park....thinking about Y/N, I feel so regret because I played with her.....not only did I cheat on Y/N but I bullied her.....beat her so bad..... I still remember 3 years ago, I bullied and beat Y/N along with my friends, Y/N asked us to stop but we ignored her and continued to beat her.

Eunwoo- "I'm sorry Y/N.... please forgive me..... all this time I thought you were evil but you're actually innocent, please give me a chance.... I won't bully or beat you again.... please forgive me...."

There was no one in the park so I was the only one in this area..... without me knowing, my eyes filled with tears thinking about what I did to her before.....

To be continued........

Hey guys it's me again Myung-Hee ✨ How are you guys doing? I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and please vote this story and leave a lot of comments because I really want to see your reaction!💞 (I mean a good comments 😃)

(916 Words.) 💫🔥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

300K 14.4K 47
"𝑰𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒎𝒚 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍𝒔, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕," "𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒔?" 𝑰 𝒂𝒔𝒌 𝒖𝒏...
7.1K 186 8
𝑌/𝑛, 𝑎 𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑙𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑢𝑔𝒉𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑜 𝑎 𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑙𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑚, 𝑡𝒉𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑚 𝑤𝒉𝑜 𝑓𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑖𝑛 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡𝒉 𝑎 𝑒𝑥-𝑚𝑎𝑓𝑖𝑎 𝑙𝑒𝑎�...
130K 5.6K 60
𝖘𝖊𝖖𝖚𝖊𝖑 𝖙𝖔 '𝖈𝖔𝖗𝖔𝖓𝖆' ❝Show me your scars," He said. "But...why?" She asked quizzically, she was covered in bruises and felt intimidated...
77.2K 3.6K 25
𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝘄𝗼 𝘂𝗻𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗝𝗲𝗼𝗻 𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸...