Prototype: Isekai'd

Par Peaceful7890

After experiencing a strange, bizarre event back at his home, our MC must now face challenges that might lead... Plus

Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 14 - 2
Chapter 15
The Web of Intrigue (1)
Chapter 16
10k reads
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
20k reads

Chapter 1

1.9K 64 54
Par Peaceful7890

Yuri felt cold, as he was traversing a space filled with glitch-like effects around him. He couldn't open his eyes, but he could feel a warm feeling in his chest.

Then, everything snapped from a void into a beautiful forest in a fraction of a second. He slowly opened his eyes to a squirrel sitting on top of his face, curious about the being that suddenly appeared in the forest.

"Hello there, Mr. Squirrel," Yuri said as he stood up from the ground, dusting off the dirt from his clothes. "Now, where the hell am I?"

He looked around the area. 

"A forest?!" He exclaimed. "Did I get transported to Canada or something?!"

He looked towards his left and saw a bush with colorful leaves resembling that of a rainbow.

"Woah, gay leaves?" Yuri jokingly said as he inspected the plant without touching it, since he thought that if there was something colorful in nature, it's going to be deadly.

"Now what the fuck just happened a moment ago?!" He exclaimed as he stood up and thought about the events that had just unfolded. "Did the storm cause this?! No wonder people were going missing left and right."

"Shit, what will my family think about my disappearance?" he exclaimed, feeling concerned. "I'm sorry guys, but I might not be able to get back there in one piece."

He now realized the importance of getting out of the dense forest as soon as possible. He looked around, picked a random direction, and headed straight ahead before nightfall.

------------------------------------------------------

It had now been an hour since he landed in this forest, and there was still no civilization in sight.

"How long have I been walking in this goddamn jungle?!" he exclaimed as he kicked a rock into a ditch.

After a few more minutes of walking, he spotted an area with no trees, similar to where he was previously.

"Finally, something!" he shouted in relief as he approached the area cautiously.

There was a path with tracks that looked like they were made by vehicles on the road. Yuri emerged from the forest and took in his surroundings.

"Where the hell am I?" he questioned while following the tracks that he hoped would lead him somewhere.

After walking for a couple of minutes, he found something that shook him down to his core.

There, on the side of the path, he found a skeleton. Looking at the remains, it was clear that the person had been dead for a long time.

"Seriously?! A skeleton?!" he exclaimed. "Where am I?!"

He went to the skeleton and looted its remains. It had a rusty sword, an identification card, and what seemed to be coins covered in silver and gold.

"Please don't tell me," Yuri said with concern on his mind.

Yuri's heart sank as he inspected the coins and saw the words "The Country of Stardust" in english. He dropped the coin on the ground and let out a deep sigh.

"Fucking seriously?!" He exclaimed with disbelief. "I got isekai'd?!" 

"That's just great," Yuri said with a disappointed expression. "I guess the gods out there have been watching too many garbage isekai anime bullshit."

"I suppose I could call them cockroach-infested, shit-stained, brain-rotting, garbage isekai anime shows," he muttered, his frown deepening.

"Now, let's get to the real questions," he muttered to himself. "Do I have overpowered stats and abilities like those dense, generic-ass dickheads who don't have any personality?"

'Fuck I hate that smartphone guy...'

"Status," he said, hoping for an information bar to appear before him. Unfortunately, nothing appeared.

"Info," he said, but once again, nothing appeared.

"Information. Bar. Inventory. Backpack. Hotbar. Weapons," Yuri said, trying every word he could think of that might open up something, like pressing E on the keyboard to open your inventory.

After a couple of seconds of trying, nothing worked. He now tried saying the keys pressed on the keyboard just to try and activate something.

"Tab. Q. E. Left Click. Right Click. W. A. S. D," he said, yet again, nothing happened.

He sighed in disappointment. "Looks like it's just going to be me and my strength."

...

"FUCK!" He cried out in anger, letting out a stomp on the ground. 

Suddenly, BOOM! His tantrum stomp caused the ground beneath him to shatter, creating a small crater in its wake. The sheer force of his action generated enormous amounts of energy that it blew away the surrounding trees from the resulting wind. After a few moments, everything returned to its previous state, except for the damages caused by his outburst.

Yuri stood in stunned silence for a couple of seconds before coming back to his senses.

"What the fuck just happened?!" He exclaimed in terror. "Was that from me?!"

Curious, he then raised his foot and stomped on the ground again, but this time, he held back on the force exerted.

STOMP! Although it was weaker than before, it still had a significant impact on the already damaged area. The crater widened and the trees that were barely standing were now knocked over completely.

"Holy moly," he exclaimed as he looked around, taking in the destruction he had caused in the area. "Is this my power?!"

He began to test the power of his punches by throwing them in the air. With each thrust, shockwaves rippled through, creating visible disturbances at the end of every punch.

"They actually gave me super strength?!" He exclaimed in joy as he threw more punches.

Next, He picked up a rock from the side of the road and prepared to throw it in a random direction. "Let's see how far this thing can go," he said, readying his arm for a powerful hurl.

As soon as he threw the rock, it immediately disintegrated the moment he pushed it with his finger to give it a boost. 

After a few moments of silence, he spoke.

"Whoops, that was too strong I guess," he muttered.

Suddenly, he thought of something. Super strength? What kind of story or event had those? OPM? Avengers? Hulk? He thought about countless stories from movies, novels, light novels, and games in an attempt to guess the origin of his newfound abilities. It may have been useless, but he still tried. 

Then, it came to him.

"Is it really... what I think it is?" He thought to himself. He then raised his right arm and muttered out the word, "Blade."

...

There was a brief pause, before Yuri spoke. "That was incredibly cringe, what was I expecting-"

&3^*#&2^8*7(6%!8

Suddenly, a red mist began to emit from his right arm, followed by tendril-like wires emerging from his skin. In just a few moments, his entire arm transformed into a meat blade, similar to the powers shown in Prototype.

Yuri felt a rush of excitement as he realized he had gained incredibly overpowered abilities, similar to those from the game. He let out a nervous yet exhilarated laugh.

"haaaoohmygodohmigodohmegodHOLYSHIT!!!" He exclaimed as he slashed the air with the blade. "FOR REAL?! THIS?! I GAINED THIS?!"

After testing out the blade, he then thought about the other powers that the game had.

"Now let's fucking test this out," Yuri said as he raised his arm blade. "Whipfist."

His arm now began to change form, taking on the shape of the whipfist ability from the game in a matter of seconds.

"WOW!" He cried out in amazement. "Seriously."

He now readied his weapon and looked at the group of trees next to him. "Release," he muttered, extending the whipfist and throwing it at the bases of the trees.

In an instant, the trees were easily cut down in half by the weapon. He then retracted the weapon back to its original position and looked at the damage. The bases had been obliterated, causing the trees to fall down completely.

Next, he muttered "Hammerfists," causing both of his arms to change their form into the hammerfists from the game.

He aimed his fists at the ground and charged them up, then released a powerful punch, causing a small crater and creating large spikes that emerged from the ground around him.

"I'm... I'm going to have some goddamn fun with these bad boys!" He exclaimed as he retracted the hammerfists back under his skin.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

13.5K 1.3K 47
[ BOOK 1 : COMPLETED ] 2019 is when the pandemic broke, little did they know that the Pandemic was just the beginning of an even bigger threat. Fast...
34.6K 1.6K 70
Imagine awakening with amnesia. Most would lose their mind and our Main Character is no different. Though he handles it better than most, his curiosi...
1.1K 33 128
I started off as nothing, just a mass of consciousness that slowly evolved. Just your average overpowered existence hungry for a multiverse adventure...
258 43 17
**COMPLETED ON: April 30th** Princess Arillia of Amaura has always been different from the rest of her siblings with crimson curls, bright eyes, and...