Alien Hero of Kuoh (Male Ulti...

By WLiquidGaming

Y/N Hyoudou is the younger twin brother of the biggest known pervert in Kuoh Academy, Issei Hyoudou. However... More

Bio (Rewrite)
Harem (Rewrite & Updated)
Harem Part 2 (Rewrite)
Prologue/The Girls on the Bridge (Rewrite)
The Date/It's Hero Time!
The Nun/A New Member
Familiar Forest/Training
Meeting 2 Maids and a Fried Chicken
Training/Learning about the Talk
Rating Game/The Harem Begins
After Party/Meeting Cousins
Kiba's Past/Football Tournament
Meeting The Exorcists/Reunion with Old Friends
Stopping a War/Meeting the Elf Fairy Reject
Stopping Kokabiel/Ultimatrix Vs Excalibur
The Ultimatrix's True Power/The White One Arrives
Summer! Swimsuits! Danger!/Meeting Azazel
The Other Bishop/My Junior's A Vampire?!
Meeting the Archangels/Faction Meeting Begins
Leaders' Summit/Attack Of The Old Satan Faction
Predator Vs Prey/Alliance Formed

Meeting the White Dragon Emperor/Open House Begins!

2K 38 18
By WLiquidGaming

Scene: Bridge (Outside of Kuoh Academy)

Vali: I am Vali, the White Dragon Emperor... The Vanishing Dragon.
Issei: *to Vali* You're... The White Dragon Emperor...
Sona: What does the White Dragon Emperor want with the Red Dragon Emperor and also the Ultimatrix wielder?
Vali: *holds his hands up, surprising the trio* Hold on, I'm not here to cause trouble, also remember that Ddraig and Albion both ended their rivalry. I just wanted to meet and see the true faces of the Red Dragon Emperor and also the Ultimatrix wielder.
Y/N: Well, here we are and now we also got to see your face as well. I have a feeling that wasn't your only reason for coming here.
Vali: You have a great intuition, Ultimatrix wielder, but yes, you are correct. Albion told me earlier that since he and Ddraig ended their rivalry, he wanted to give the current wielder of the Ultimatrix his powers as well, like what Ddraig did earlier.
Issei: Really? That's it?
Ddraig: *said from a green gem behind Issei's left hand* {Yes, Partner. Remember me and Albion both promised Ben that we will give the current wielder of the Ultimatrix our powers as well as a sign that we ended our rivalry and also as a sign that we trust the current wielder of the Ultimatrix.}
Albion: *said from a blue gem behind Vali's right hand* {Yes, we did promise that to Ben. And we are here to fulfill that promise, also we came here to give a warning to you guys as well.}
Y/N: A warning? About what?
Vali: We heard from a few allies of ours that Vilgax's follower, Psyphon has awoken and broken out of his seal. *Y/N, Issei and Sona's eyes widened at that* And he has been doing some very suspicious stuff in the dark corners of the three factions and it also seems like he has been planning on doing something big in order to awaken Vilgax as well.
Skurd: *comes out of the left sleeve of Y/N's jacket* If Vilgax returns, then that would spell chaos for the entire Supernatural world!
Y/N: Do you know about Psyphon's current whereabouts, Vali?
Vali: *shakes his head sideways* No, I don't and neither does my allies. Even Azazel has been having a hard time in finding out where Psyphon is...
Issei: But, why didn't Azazel tell us about this when we were at his house?!
Vali: You guys met Azazel?
Sona: Issei and Y/N did, but it was only because he had been secretly Y/N's regular contractor.
Vali: *facepalms* That idiot! I told him not to do anything like that otherwise his daughters might kill him, but he still didn't listen to me! *sighs and lowers his head to the trio* I apologize for my boss' stupid move...
Y/N: Raise your head, Vali. It wasn't your fault.
Issei: Yeah, if anyone should apologize it's him and not you.
Vali: Thank you, I'll have a very long talk with him after this.
Sona: Also you said that Azazel was your boss?
Vali: Ah, yes, I'm actually his bodyguard, but his treatment of me has been more like a nephew and he's like an annoying Uncle to me.
Sona: *sweat drops* Wow, that's just... Raynare, Kalawarner and Mittelt are going to have a very strict talking to with him when they see him again.
Vali: *nods* That they definitely will do, but getting back to the topic at hand. *to Y/N* Y/N Hyoudou, I'm going to need you to raise your left arm and also your Ultimatrix so that I can give you Albion's powers as well.
Y/N: Oh, right, I almost forgot about that. Here you go, Vali. *raises his left arm as his Ultimatrix was revealed and Vali puts his hand on top of the Ultimatrix core*
Vali: Okay, Albion, what do I do next?
Albion: *said from a blue gem behind Vali's right hand* {Summon your Sacred Gear and focus your aura on the hand that's on top of the Ultimatrix, then I'll do the rest after that.}
Vali: Okay, then. *his Divine Dividing wings appeared on his back as he then focuses his aura onto his hand that was on top of the Ultimatrix as it glowed alongside the Divine Dividing*
"Soon the glowing stopped as Vali removed his hand and they all saw that the Ultimatrix core had turned light blue, before returning back to it's regular green as it then spoke again."
Ultimatrix: <Vanishing Dragon Power: Acquired> |Red and White Dragon Emperor powers are now active and are ready for use|
Skurd: Whoa, I kinda forgot that the Ultimatrix sometimes talks whenever it gains a new power.
Vali: What can it do now that it has both Ddraig and Albion's powers?
Y/N: From the intel that I just got from the Ultimatrix, I can use both of your powers and also have temporary access to your Balance Breakers, I can also allow you guys to get access to some of my forms' powers that are compatible with you guys and we can now also communicate either via telepathy or by using our Sacred Gears.
Issei: *surprised and wide eyed along with Sona and Vali* You can use our Sacred Gear's Balance Breakers?! And we can also use some of the powers of your transformations?!
Y/N: Y-Yeah...
Sona: Also don't forget that you guys can now also communicate with each other.
Vali: Then that would make exchanging information between me, Albion, Issei Hyoudou, Ddraig and Y/N Hyoudou much more easier.
Y/N: Well then, looks like the three of us all got power ups...
Issei: Yeah, looks like it.
Y/N: Then, does this mean that all three of us can train with Ddraig, Albion and Ben in the linked dreamscape all together?!
Ddraig: *said from a green gem behind Issei's left hand* {Yes, it does. And this also means that the three of you can get stronger together.}
Issei: Awesome!
Albion: {So the rumors were true that Ben left a part of his soul inside of the Ultimatrix... This would definitely help us achieve our goals and also become stronger allies.}
Vali: Cool. Well, I look forward to working with you two along with the Gremory and Sitri families.
Y/N: And we feel the same thing with you, Vali.
Issei: Ditto. *puts his left fist out to Vali as Y/N does the same*
"Vali sees this and couldn't help but smile as he then does a 3 way fist bump with Y/N and Issei. The three of them looked into each other's eyes with trust and respect for one another as they knew that they were now going to be the beacons that will help in defending the current Supernatural world."
Vali: I'll contact you guys whenever I or anyone of my allies found information about what Psyphon is doing, so that we can come up with a plan to stop him.
Y/N: *nods* Got it, but if anything bad happens, don't hesitate to call us. We can come and help you at any second just give us a heads up and we'll come ready to help you.
Vali: *nods* I will. This meeting has surprisingly gone really well. *sees Rias and the others arriving behind Y/N and the others* Looks like Rias Gremory and the others are coming.
"Y/N, Issei and Sona turned around and saw that Rias, Akeno, Koneko, Asia, Raynare, Kalawarner, Mittelt, Tsubaki, Irina, Xenovia, Kiba, Momo, Reya, Tsubasa, Tomoe, Ruruko and Saji arrived as they all saw Vali with his Divine Dividing out as they immediately went on guard."
Rias: *to Vali* What are you doing here, White Dragon Emperor? *Y/N puts a hand in front of her and the others, surprising them* Love?
Y/N: Rias, you don't have to worry, Vali here isn't a threat to us. He simply wanted to meet with us and he also gave me the powers of Albion as a sign of trust between us. Also, he gave us a warning.
Koneko: What kind of warning, Y/N-senpai?
Y/N: *looks at Vali* Vali, can you tell them? *he nods at Y/N and looks at Rias and the others as he told them about what he told Y/N, Sona and Issei a few moments ago*
Tsubaki: What?! Psyphon has awoken and broken out of his seal?!
Irina: And he's planning on something to break Vilgax out of his seal?!
Vali: Yes, but don't worry me and my allies along with Azazel are looking in into whatever he's planning.
Saji: Okay, we'll believe you, since Y/N-sama has put his trust in you, so we'll do the same, but break that trust and you will be dealing with all of us.
Vali: Don't worry, I won't break it. Y/N, has been nothing but a great guy since I met him personally, so I won't do anything to break his trust. But, for now, I must go and check in on whatever information Azazel found out about Psyphon. *to Y/N* I'll just contact you about the details that we found later along with the new information, if Azazel and the others found out recently.
Y/N: *nods* Okay, be safe, Vali. Also, remember what I told you before.
Vali: *smirks as he retracts his Divine Dividing wings* I will. I'll see you and the others later, Y/N. Also, you and Issei get more stronger, so that we can protect this world from Psyphon, then from Vilgax.
Y/N: You got it, Vali.
Issei: We won't let you down!
Vali: I know you won't, that's why, I'm rooting for you guys to get stronger. *gives a two finger salute before he walks off*
Issei: We'll see you again soon, Vali!
Vali: *said from off screen* I'm counting on it, Issei!
"Y/N and Issei both looked at each other and nodded as they knew that they had gained another ally in Vali as they also knew that they have to do more training in order to be powerful enough to master their full powers. The others saw the determined expressions on the brothers' faces as they knew that they would get achievements far more greater than what the others before them did.
Sona: *to Y/N and the others* Let's all get to our classes. We don't want to be late now, do we?
Y/N and the others: Right!/Let's go!
"They then went inside of the school as unknown to them, a few people were watching them or rather Y/N from afar. These people were the Ouroboros Dragon, Ophis, the descendants of the Devil King Leviathan Katerea Leviathan along with her sister Ingvild Leviathan, a mage called Charmcaster and also Koneko's older sister Kuroka Toujou, but they hid their presence as they still want to remain in hiding until the time was right to meet with the young Ultimatrix wielder.
Ophis: It seems like the young Ultimatrix wielder is getting more and more powerful by the day. It won't be long before he surpasses Ben Tennyson and also become one of the most strongest Sacred Gear wielders in history.
Kuroka: That boy is also very cute and irresistible, maybe I'll be able to make many kittens with him~
Katerea: *to Kuroka* Easy there, Kuroka. We're only observing him for now, not wanting to make kittens with him.
Ophis: *to Katerea and Ingvild* Katerea, Ingvild, are you two sure that the information that you guys got from Tiamat are valid?
Ingvild: *nods* Yes, Ophis-sama. Of course we did. We've known Tiamat ever since we were kids, so we know that she won't lie to us.
Ophis: If what she said is true, then we need to keep an eye on Y/N Hyoudou, otherwise Psyphon might try something drastic on him. *to Charmcaster* Charmcaster, did you find out what Psyphon was using those things that he took from the three factions and other places?
Charmcaster: *nods* Yes, I did, Ophis-sama and here is a copy of what he was planning on making. *hands Ophis an envelope with a bunch of pictures of creatures and a blueprint for something as Ophis reads it*
Ophis: So this is what Psyphon was planning on making. A counter to the most powerful Sacred Gear in existence an artificial Sacred Gear... The Nemetrix.

Scene Change: Class 2-B Classroom
"It was break time as Y/N was thinking about what happened with Vali along with what he learned earlier."
Vali: *from memory* We heard from a few allies of ours that Vilgax's follower, Psyphon has awoken and broken out of his seal. *Y/N, Issei and Sona's eyes widened at that* And he has been doing some very suspicious stuff in the dark corners of the three factions and it also seems like he has been planning on doing something big in order to awaken Vilgax as well.
Skurd: *comes out of the left sleeve of Y/N's jacket* If Vilgax returns, then that would spell chaos for the entire Supernatural world!
Y/N: *from memory* Do you know about Psyphon's current whereabouts, Vali?
Vali: *shakes his head sideways* No, I don't and neither does my allies. Even Azazel has been having a hard time in finding out where Psyphon is...
Y/N: 'So, Psyphon has awoken and is also planning something... Me and the others should keep our guard up and also be wary of our surroundings, especially during our contracts.'
Issei: [You thinking about Psyphon, aren't you, bro?]
"Y/N looks at Issei who was looking at him with a worried look."
Y/N: *sighs* [Yeah, I am. It's just that from the stories about him and Vilgax that Ben told me it's that they are beings that are really hard to beat, especially Vilgax, since he has caused Ben a lot of trouble a long time ago.]
Issei: [That may be true, but don't forget that you are not alone, bro. I'm here, your fiance and girlfriends are here and also your friends are here ready to help you. Bro remember that you have done nothing but help us, so it's now our turn to help you.]
Y/N: *smiles at him* [Thanks for that Issei. I really need that.]
Issei: *smiles back* [No problem, bro. You were always supporting us, so it's only right that I support you as well.]
Y/N: [Hey, you and the others have already supported me everytime that we are in a battle, doing our club activities or just hanging out with each other. So in a way I guess we already have been supporting one another already.]
Issei: [Yeah, I guess your right, bro, but still, if anything is bothering you don't hesitate to ask me or the others for help.]
Y/N: [I won't and I will if something is bothering me.]
Ddraig: [And if you need anything help with training on how to use my or Albion's powers don't hesitate to ask us for help as well. After all we are allies now. And we now also have the linked dreamscape where you, me, Issei, Albion and Vali can train with one another to become the best wielders of the respective Sacred Gears that you three wield and possess.]
Y/N: [Thanks for the offer, Ddraig and I accept it. We can help each other on improving our strengths and weaknesses so that we can cover for them. After all we don't know what kind of battle that we will be facing against in the future.]
Ddraig: [Heh, guess this is why you're the fiance of the Sitri heiress. Your analytical and strategic thinking is without a doubt unmatchable.]
Y/N: [When your the wielder of the most powerful Sacred Gear in existence, then you need to be skillful both physically and mentally, because many enemies will come after you and you need both of those skills in order to outsmart and beat them.]
Issei: [That's my brother for you. Always the smart and skillful one.]
Y/N: [Don't sell yourself short, Issei. You are also smart and skillful, but at other things that I'm not or I can't do.]
Ddraig: [He's right you know, Partner. You are more skillful at other things than what your brother is more adept in. You both have your strengths and weaknesses, but you cover for them by supporting each other and I can easily see that with the two of you working together, no one can beat you two. Not even the most powerful being in the entire Supernatural world can beat you two when you two get serious.]
Issei: [Thanks for your kind words, Ddraig. It really means a lot to us knowing that you trust in us and think that we're stronger together.]
Y/N: [Yeah, though he does make a great point in how we fight, because we always have each other's backs, so we don't have much trouble whenever we're in a battle.]
Issei: [Huh, guess that's why we were able to defeat that Fried chicken, Riser and how we defeated that Elf Fairy Reject, Kokabiel.]
Y/N: [Heh, nice.]
Aika: *said from behind them* What are you two doing?
"Y/N and Issei looked behind them and saw that Aika was with Asia as they were standing behind the two of them."
Issei: Oh, hey, Aika, Asia-chan. We were just talking to each other.
Asia: Talking about what Issei-san?
Issei: Talking about how much longer until Murayama-san and Katase-san confesses their feelings for Y/N. It's pretty obvious as to how they feel about him and now Y/N is just playing the waiting game with them.
Aika: I guess he knows how they feel about him. *to Y/N* But, why don't you just approach them and tell them that you know about their feelings for you, Y/N-sama?
Y/N: Well, I don't want them or the other people to think that I'm playing with their feelings for me and I also don't want them to think that I'm making fun of them because I know of their feelings about me and I told them that I know about it.
Asia: Well, I guess I can see why that would hurt them if you did do that, Darling.
Aika: Yeah, I agree and I can also see why some people would think that. But, so that you don't have to wait for them to confess much longer, Y/N-sama, I'm going to give them a little push in order for them to finally gain the courage that they need in order for them to finally be able to tell you about their feelings for you.
Y/N: Okay, but you don't have to do that, Aika-chan. I feel like I'm forcing them if you did do that.
Aika: Oh, don't think about it like that, Y/N-sama. They also need this, since they've been doing nothing but talk about you during our time hanging out together with our friends.
Asia: *to Y/N* Say, Darling? *he looks at her* Did you see how happy Xenovia-san and Irina-san are getting, because of how our classmates are treating them?
Y/N: *nods* Yes, I have and I'm happy for them that they are doing so.
Issei: I'm happy for them too, since they haven't had real friends except for each other, so this is a nice change of pace for them.
Xenovia: *said from Y/N's right* Y/N-kun.
Y/N: X-Xenovia.
Xenovia: *to Y/N with a straight face* I apologize for what I said to you a while ago.
Y/N: O-Oh, it's fine. *goes to Xenovia and whispers in her right ear* Let's have this conversation later.
Xenovia: That is why... *pulls out four condoms* we should use these and practice first.
Y/N: *blushes deeply* What?! *hides behind a very surprised Issei*
Asia: *to Xenovia* What are those, Xenovia-san?
Xenovia: *gives one of the condoms to Asia* You should use them, too.
Asia: Hmm? *looking at the condom* Thank you? *goes towards Aika and asks her about it* What is this, Kiryuu-san?
Aika: This is... *whispers what it is to Asia as she gains a large red blush on her face* for doing this, that and you know what.
Y/N: Hey, Aika! What are you telling Asia-chan?!
Aika: But, Y/N-sama, you sure about this? If you sleep with Xenovia, Asia'd be really sad-
Asia: *puts her hands on Aika's mouth* Don't say it Kiryuu-san!
Xenovia: *to Y/N* Y/N-kun. So, about our first practice session... *pulls out a piece of condom*
Y/N: Cut it out already! *takes the condom and runs out of the classroom*

Scene Change: Outside of the ORC Clubhouse
"We see Y/N as he was walking in the forest by the ORC Clubhouse as he wanted to clear his head about what happened with Xenovia earlier."
Y/N: Xenovia may be lacking in common sense, but this is crazy!
Rias: Oh, Love.
Y/N: Huh? *sees Sona, Rias, Akeno and Tsubaki in front of him* Sona! Rias! Akeno! Tsubaki! *runs towards them and hugs them, surprising the four girls and making them blush a little* I am so glad to see you four! Xenovia has proposed a crazy idea!
Sona: *blushing and confused* H-Huh? W-What are you talking about, Honey?
Y/N: S-She... She wanted me and her to practice making a baby!
Sona, Rias, Akeno and Tsubaki: What?!
Y/N: She proposed it in the classroom and she has condoms with her! And she also gave one of the condoms to Asia-chan!
Rias: *a vein in her forehead throbs* I'm going to have a very serious conversation with Xenovia later.
Sona: *same as Rias* And I'll join you in that. After all she did cause our lover trouble. But, let's continue that conversation, Later. *Y/N nods as he and the girls separated from the hug*
Tsubaki: Yes, that's right. We need to talk about what happened earlier.
Rias: *to Y/N* Did the White Dragon Emperor really give you access to his power?
Y/N: *nods* Yes, he did and it also unlocked another ability of the Ultimatrix that will allow me, Issei and Vali to talk to each other, whether it would be mental or through our Sacred Gears.
Skurd: *comes out of Y/N's left sleeve* And also don't forget that you can also use their Sacred Gears' Balance Breakers temporarily.
Y/N: Oh, yeah, I almost forgot that I can also do that. Thanks, Skurd.
Tsubaki: *surprised to find out that he could use other Sacred Gears' Balance Breakers, but temporarily* I shouldn't be surprised at how many things that Babe's Ultimatrix could do, but this really caught me off guard...
Akeno: *same as Tsubaki* Me too...
Rias: You could really make use of all of those abilities in and it would definitely give you the advantage in any battle...
Sona: And also, don't forget about the many people in the Supernatural world that might come and try to take Honey away from us...
"Then, all of a sudden they heard a beeping sound and they all looked towards Y/N's Ultimatrix as he looks at it and saw that it was flashing green."
Y/N: It's flashing green? This could mean that someone is trying to contact me. *answers the call as he heard Vali's voice coming out of it*
Vali: *from the Ultimatrix* Y/N! I'm so glad that you answered!
Y/N: Huh, Vali? What's wrong?
Vali: *from the Ultimatrix* I suddenly got ambushed by a lot of stray devils as I was heading back to my hideout.
Y/N: Where are you at? Tell me your location and I'll be there in a few.
Vali: *from the Ultimatrix* I told Albion to send the location of our area to your Sacred Gear, so you should receive it at any second now.
Y/N: *receives the location as he shows it to the four girls as they nodded at him* Okay, I received it and I'll be be there in a few and Issei's also going to be there in a few as well.
Vali: *from the Ultimatrix* Okay, but please hurry! I don't know how much longer I could take on this many strays! *ends the call*
Y/N: *to the four girls* You four go to Issei and tell him about what's happening. I'm going to go and help Vali.
Rias: *nods* Okay, we will.
Akeno: But, please stay safe, Honey.
Y/N: *nods* I will. *activates his Ultimatrix as Jetray's hologram appears* It's Hero Time! *slams down on his Ultimatrix as he turns into Jetray*

Jetray: Jetray!
"Jetray took off into the air as he then went to where Vali was as Sona, Rias, Akeno and Tsubaki all ran towards Class 2-B's classroom and told him about what was happening."

Scene Change: An abandoned factory
"We see Vali as he was fighting against a lot of stray devils that ambushed him."
Vali: Take this! Dragon Shot! *sends a blast of Dragon Shot towards the strays that were in front of him as more and more stray devils appeared in front of him* 'Damn it! There's no end to them!'
"Then a neuroblast came from above that took out a good amount of the strays. Vali looked up and saw that it came from Jetray, who was blasting the strays in order to give Vali some breathing ground."
Vali: Y/N!
Jetray: You won't be getting Vali! *hits the badge on his chest as he turns into Echo-Echo*
Echo-Echo: Echo-Echo! *to Vali* Quick, cover your ears! *Vali does so as he duplicates and forms a wall by Vali*
Echo-Echo's: Wall of Sound! *sends a wave of Supersonic scream at the strays knocking them back*
Vali: *uncovers his ears* Thanks, Y/N.
Echo-Echo: *fuses back to the original one* No prob. But, how are there this many strays in one place?
Vali: This place must have a stray infestation.
Albion: {That seems like the most appropriate idea, judging from the auras that I'm tracing it's not too far off the scale.}
Skurd: Then, we need to deal with them and soon, otherwise this place might become filled with stray devils.
Issei: *said from behind them* Bro! Skurd! Vali!
"Echo-Echo and Vali both looked behind them and saw the others running towards them as they were all coming out of a magic circle."
Echo-Echo: You guys got here just in time! The party's about to start. *de-transforms back to Y/N*
Kiba: This place is full of stray devils...
Saji: I guess that since this place is rarely known that it would become one of the strays hideout.
Momo: Then, we must do a stray extermination. *to Sona* Kai-chou?
Sona: *looks at Rias and they nodded at each other, as she then looks back at Momo* Everyone, let's help each other out in exterminating these strays!
Student Council: Yes, Kai-chou!
Rias: *to the ORC* Let's deal with these strays!
ORC: Yes, Buchou!
Y/N: *to Vali* Vali, you, me and Issei are going to be on the frontline with Koneko, Kiba and the others. Are you up for this?
Vali: *smirks* Are you kidding? Getting to fight alongside the wielder of the legendary Ultimatrix and also the current Red Dragon Emperor, it would be an honor.
Y/N: *smirks back as he then activates his Ultimatrix Four Arms' hologram appears* Then, let's do this!
Issei: *summons his Boosted Gear* Yeah! Boosted Gear! *his Boosted Gear appears*
Ddraig: <Boost!>
Saji: *his Sacred Gear appears* I'm ready when you guys are.
"Kiba, Xenovia and Irina summoned their swords as Raynare, Kalawarner and Mittelt summoned their light spears. Koneko got into her own fighting stance as Tsubasa does the same. Akeno readied her lightning. Rias and Sona both got surrounded by their respective auras as the others readied themselves as well."
Y/N: Everyone, ready?! *they all nodded determinedly* Then, let's get busy! *slams down on his Ultimatrix as he then transforms into Four Arms*

Four Arms: Four Arms! Take this! Rrrahhh! *sends a sonic clap towards the strays knocking them down, while sending some of them towards a wall and killing them*
"The others then ran towards the strays that were near them and started to eliminate them. Issei and Vali both saw that many stray devils were running towards them as an idea came into Issei's mind."
Issei: *looks at Vali* Hey, Vali? *he looks at him* Want to do a Red and White Dragon Emperor Dragon Shot combo?
Vali: *smirks at Issei, making him smirk back* Let's do it.
"Issei and Vali then focused their auras onto their hands as their Dragon Shots formed on their palms as they then aimed their hands towards the strays that were running towards them as they then started to fuse their Dragon Shots. Their Dragon Shots then combined as a Red and White ball of draconic energy then formed on the middle of the palms of the two Dragon Emperors as they then readied to unleash their attack onto the strays."
Issei and Vali: Take this, you strays! Red and White Dragon Emperor... Dragon Shot!
"The two boys then sent their attacks at the strays eliminating a large amount of the strays."
Kiba: *to Issei and Vali* That was a really powerful attack, you two.
Saji: *to Issei and Vali* And an amazing combination of an attack as well.
Issei: Thanks, Kiba, Saji.
Vali: Yes, thank you both. You know this is much more better than having a rivalry against Issei.
Issei: Yeah, I agree.
Ddraig: {Me too. Working together is definitely much better than fighting against Albion.}
Albion: {Yes, being allies with Ddraig is much better than having him as my enemy. Ben was right that our rivalry was stupid to begin with.}
Skurd: And I'm glad that your guys' rivalry is over and done with, because if it isn't, then prepare to meet the wrath of Y/N. The wrath that's even more terrifying than Ben's.
Ddraig and Albion: {Now, I'm scared to learn his full power when he becomes fully enraged...}
Skurd: Then, don't anger him or you two will experience it first hand.
Ddraig and Albion: *both of them gulps* {Duly noted...}
Four Arms: *to Issei and Vali* Guys, let's finish off these remaining strays.
Issei and Vali: Got it!
"Four Arms picks up both Issei and Vali as he then throws them into the air as the two fired more of their combined Dragon Shots towards the strays eliminating more and more of them. Four Arms then jumps up into the air as Skurd turns his four arms into Heatblast's arms. When he was close to the ground he unleashes his attack as a shockwave made out of flames burned the remaining strays. Four Arms' arms then returned back to normal as Vali and Issei landed next to him as he then de-transforms and turns back to Y/N."
Vali: *looking around* Looks like we took care of all of them.
Issei: Looks like it. I didn't even knew that there were any strays here.
Y/N: Me too, and this is the path that most of our classmates take in order to get home much faster. It's a good thing that we eliminated all of the strays here otherwise it could cause another problem for them and us.
Tsubaki: *to Sona* Kai-chou, I'll be logging this place as a once stray infested place in the logbook.
Sona: *nods* Yes, be sure to do that. It's good that we now know that this place got infested with strays and that we will be checking it more frequently.
Asia: *walks towards Y/N, Issei and Vali* Good job, you three. You guys aren't hurt, are you?
Y/N: No, we're doing great, Asia-chan.
Issei: That's right. We feel as if we could punch more strays in their faces!
Vali: *chuckles at what Issei said* I feel the same way as Y/N and Issei.
Asia: *smiles and nods* Okay. *hugs Y/N making him smile and hug her back*
Rias: I'll need to report this to my brother. We still have a few uncharted parts of this territory that Sona and I overlook.
Akeno: I'll help you with that, Buchou.
Rias: Thank you, Akeno.
Vali: Well, I better report this to Azazel as well. *sighs* I bet that he's going to have a field day with this...
Raynare: Don't worry about him insulting you. If he insults you, then just call him a perverted old crow. That would get him really riled up.
Vali: *smirks and nods* Got it. You really are his daughter. You know how to pinpoint his exact weakness.
Kalawarner: Well, when you have been living with him for as long as we have, then you would know how much of a pervert he really is.
Y/N: *to Vali* Well, we have to go back, since we have a lot of contracts to do.
Vali: *nods in understanding* Of course. I have to go back to my hideout as well, since I still have to report all of this to Azazel.
Issei: Well, we'll see you and Albion later, Vali. If anything happens or if you just want to hangout with us, then don't hesitate to call. *smiles and puts his fist out to Vali as Y/N does the same*
Vali: *smiles back and fist bumps Issei, then he fist bumps with Y/N* I will. I'll also keep you guys posted on the situation in Kuoh. Also, on one of my free days, I am definitely going to ask you guys to hangout with me.
Y/N: We'll be waiting for it, Vali.
Albion: {Till next time, Ddraig.}
Ddraig: {Yes, till then, Albion.}
"Vali waves at Y/N and the others before he flew away back to his hideout. Issei de-summons his Boosted Gear as Kiba, Xenovia and Irina did the same with their swords as the others also de-summoned their weapons. Y/N then looks at the others as they all seemed like they needed a break because of what just happened, so he activates his Ultimatrix as he then dials up Decimus Prime and when he saw his hologram, he slams down on his Ultimatrix as he then turns into Decimus Prime as he took everyone back to the clubhouse so that they can rest."

Timeskip brought to you by

Scene Change: Class 2-B Classroom
"Today was now Open House as we see Y/N and the others as Miki, Gorou and the other parents of their classmates were there at the back of the class."
Teacher: *to the class* For English class today, I'll have you make anything you like with the papier-mâché on your desks. You can make animals, people, houses... anything you like. You're going to shape exactly what is on your mind. That's one way to communicate in English.
Issei: Exactly what's in my mind, huh?
Miki: *whisper cheering for Asia* Go, Asia-chan!
Gorou: *same as Miki* Asia-chan, you're really cute!
"Y/N and Issei looked at their parents with a sweat dropped expression on their faces as Asia was looking at them with a smile and a light pink blush on her face. The brothers looked at each other and sighed."
Issei: Jeez, why do they have to do this...
Y/N: I don't know why, but let's get to working on our creations, otherwise the teacher might scold us.
Issei: Yeah, you're right, bro. Let's do this thing.
"The brothers then thought about what they wanted to make as they closed their hands and thought very deeply about it and they came to a conclusion that they were going to follow their hearts' deepest desires as they didn't notice that their hands started to move on their own. Y/N and Issei then heard a lot of "ooh's" and "ahh's" as they then opened their eyes and saw what they made. Issei made a statue of him and Aika sitting under a tree as they were holding hands as Aika was laying her head on Issei's shoulder. This made Aika blush from his gesture and caused Kaori and Yui to tease her. But, Y/N's girlfriends were mesmerized by the statue that he made. Y/N made a statue of him as his fiance and girlfriends were all around him as they were all smiling while holding onto him from different sides. This made his girlfriends that were in the room to blush at what he made as some of the girls got jealous about this. Kaori and Yui were both pouting out of jealousy as they weren't able to confess their feelings to Y/N yet, but they assured themselves that they will soon. Miki was squealing at what her two sons made as Gorou was crying anime tears, because of how his sons were very sweet and loving to their girls. Y/N and Issei were both stunned while looking at their statues, because they didn't know how they made those statues."
Y/N and Issei: 'Well, this is unexpected... How was I able to do that?!'
Ddraig: [I can answer that.]
Y/N and Issei: [Wait, Ddraig?! You know how I did this?!]
Ddraig: [Yes, it's because the two of you decided to follow your hearts' deepest desires and this was it. You two both long for a time where you two can just be together with your mates and this is what those statues that you two made represents.]
Y/N and Issei: [Wow, I did no know that I could even do this...]
Teacher: Wonderful! I knew that you two were talented, but I didn't know that you two could make statues so beautiful!
Y/N: Haha, well...
Issei: ...we kinda don't even know how we made them... We just thought about something and then our hands started moving on themselves and... this is what happened next...
Boy Classmate 2: The statues that you two made are so beautiful!
Boy Classmate 1: I'm jealous! I wish that I was talented like the Hyoudou brothers are!
Boy 3: Y/N-sama definitely deserves to be called the top student of our year!
Boy 4: And Issei Hyoudou-san is also a close second to Y/N-sama!
Girl Classmate 3: Can you two make a statue of me next?!
Girl Classmate 2: Me too!
Girl Classmate 3 and 4: Me as well!
Miki: *to Gorou* Honey, look at our sons!
Gorou: I know! And I'm so proud of them! I knew that they were creative, but I didn't know that they got onto this level already!
Xenovia: *to Asia* I never knew, Asia. *she looks at her* Parents' Day is a day for us to get rowdy and entertain our parents.
Asia: *to Xenovia* I think that you've got the wrong idea.

Scene Change: Hallway
"We see Issei giving the statue that he made to a blushing Aika as her mother was non-stop teasing her about how sweet her boyfriend was. Y/N was with Asia, Xenovia, Irina, Raynare and Kalawarner where they met up with Sona, Rias, Akeno, Tsubaki and Koneko."
Rias: *looking at the statue* It's very well-made.
Sona: *looking at the statue as well* It's beautiful, Honey!
Tsubaki: *same as Rias and Sona* Yes, it is.
Akeno: My, my. Looks like you deserve a reward for this beautiful creation of yours, Honey~ *Akeno licks her lips, as Y/N laughs nervously*
Koneko: You even got all of our features, right... but, I'm surprised that you remember my smiling face, Y/N-senpai.
Y/N: *to Koneko* Well, your smile is one of the most beautiful smiles that I have ever seen, so, of course I remember it. *Koneko blushes when she heard Y/N call her smile beautiful*
"His kind words made Koneko smile and hug him as he hugs her back."
Koneko: Thank you, Y/N-senpai. I love you.
Y/N: I love you too, my Neko-chan.
Asia: *pulls on Y/N's left arm and playfully pouts* Hey! What about me, Darling?
Irina: *pulls on Y/N's right arm and playfully pouts as well* And what about me, N/N?
Y/N: *laughs at their antics as he then pull the two of them into the hug as well* Of course, I love you two as well. I love my girls with all of my heart after all.
Guy Student 1: *said from their left* A photo shoot of the witch girl?!
Guy Student 2: As an ex photography club member, I must record every detail through my lenses!
"They along with a group of other guy students then ran to the gym."
Issei: A witch girl?
Sona: *pales a little* Please, don't let it be her...
Rias: It can't be...
Akeno: My, my. *giggles*
Y/N: Then, let's go to the gym and investigate. *grabs Sona and carries her bridal style making her blush as Skurd turned Y/N's legs into XLR8's legs as he then sped off towards the gym with the others following after him*

Scene Change: Kuoh Academy, Gym
"We see Y/N and the others as they just arrived at the gym and when Sona saw the person that the boys were taking a picture of, she immediately started to shake and tremble as Y/N sets her down on the ground and his legs turned back to normal. Sona hid behind Y/N and hugged him from behind as she was trembling really hard. Tsubaki saw this and she decided to make the boys leave as Saji, who was already there and was trying very hard to make them leave the gym."
Tsubaki: *in a loud and stern voice to the boys that were taking pictures* If you boys don't leave the gym after I finish counting to three, all of you will be getting detention! One! Two! T-
Boys: It's the Student Council Vice President! Run!
"The boys that were taking pictures immediately ran out of the gym as they didn't want to feel Tsubaki's wrath. Saji then talked to the girl that was wearing a cosplay costume and asked her if she was a family of one of the students there. The girl that Saji was talking to was none other than Serafall Leviathan, Sona's older sister."
Saji: *to Serafall* Are you family of a student?
Serafall: *nods* Yeah.
Saji: We can't have you walking around school in those clothes.
Serafall: What? *winks and does Magical Milky Spiral Girl's pose* Mil-mil-mil-mil! Spiral!
Saji: Let's be serious-
Issei: *to Saji* Hey, Saji. Good to see you hard at work.
Saji: Oh, shut up, Issei.
Tsubaki: *to Saji as she walks to him with Y/N and Sona who was still hugging and hiding behind Y/N* Saji, what's going on here?
Saji: *to Tsubaki* Oh, Seto Kai-chou, I was just-
Serafall: *sees Sona hiding behind Y/N* Found you, Sona-chan!
"Sona tensed up when she heard Serafall call her as she hugs Y/N even more tightly."
Issei: *sees Serafall and recognizes her as he sighs* So, it is her...
Asia: *laughs nervously* So, she actually came here to visit Kai-chou and quite possibly Darling as well...
Saji: *to Sona* Could she be... an acquaintance of yours, Kai-chou?
Serafall: *jumps off the stage* Sona-chan! And Y/N-tan is here as well! *runs towards Y/N and Sona* Sona-chan, what's wrong? Your blushing like crazy. Also, why are you hiding behind Y/N-tan? You've finally been reunited with your big sister. I think you should be much happier to see me! I wouldn't mind us cuddling and having some girl-on-girl action, where you say "Onee-sama!" and I say "So-tan!" you know? And If you want we include Y/N-tan in it. *Sona blushes at the thought as she started to sweat rapidly*
Y/N: I forgot that she could be like this...
Issei: Yep, this is definitely how Serafall-sama acts...
Akeno: I'll say, but this is just how she acts during her time off. Sirzechs-sama also acts like this during his time off as well.
Asia: Really?
Akeno: *nods* Yes.
Serafall: *to Sona* You're actually super super happy to see your sister again, aren't you?
Rias: *walks towards Serafall* Serafall-sama, it's been a while.
Serafall: *turns to face Rias* Oh, Rias-chan! It's been ages! How ya been?
Rias: I've been well, thank you. Are you here for Parents' Day?
Serafall: Yeah! *pouts* Sona-chan's so mean. She didn't say a word to me about Parents' Day! I was devastated! I was so angry, I was about to attack Heaven!
Y/N: I don't think that would've been the most ideal decision, Serafall-sama. Kokabiel just attacked this place a few days ago and you attacking Heaven would only make his war dream a reality.
Serafall: *turns to Y/N* I know, but I was so devastated that she didn't tell me about Parents' Day! I only learned about it from Grayfia-chan and Belfast-chan!
Issei: I can't tell whether or not she's kidding.
Serafall: *to Y/N as she pouts* Also... I thought that I told you to call me Sera-chan!
Y/N: *puts his hands up nervously as he laughs nervously as well* I'm sorry about that, I kinda forgot about it... I'm very sorry about that, Serafall-sama-, I mean, S-Sera-chan...
Serafall: *stops pouting and smiles* That's better. After all that's what I want my boyfriend to call me.
Everyone (who knew): 'Oh, right, she gained feelings for Y/N/Y/N-san/Y/N-senpai during the Rating Game against Riser and she also confessed her feelings to him during the victory party that Sirzechs-sama/Onii-sama and the other Devil Kings arranged.'
Serafall: *hugs Y/N from the front, surprising him and making Sona a little angry* Oh, how I missed that voice of yours, Y/N-tan!
Sona: *seriously to Serafall* Onee-sama, I am in charge of the student council here. Even if you are family, such behavior and clothing is completely unacceptable!
Serafall: *to Sona* Say it ain't so, Sona-chan! If that's what you think, your sister... will be so very sad! You know that your sister's into Magical Girls, don't you?!
Issei: I've heard that line before.
Y/N: And so have I...
Serafall: *in a Magical Girl pose* I'm gonna use my shiny stick and slaughter all the Angels and Fallen Angels! Well, the bad ones, who would cause harm.
Raynare, Kalawarner and Mittelt: *hides behind Issei, shaking and scared* 'Was she actually planning on killing us as well?!'
Sona: *to Serafall, angrily* Onee-sama, please behave yourself. Your little sparkles could level a small country in seconds.
Issei: *to Saji* Hey, Saji. *he looks at him* Remember that crazed look that Kokabiel had when we were fighting against him?
Saji: Yeah, why'd you ask?
Issei: I remember that he had a much more crazed look when he saw my brother use the Ultimatrix's Ultimate feature.
Saji: Oh, yeah, I remember that too. He must really have a deep grudge against Ben and the Ultimatrix.
Ddraig: *said from a green gem behind Issei's left hand* {Yes, he does, but in his prime he still wasn't even able to defeat Ben and the Ultimatrix. The reason behind that is because of Ben's skills and ability to adapt to any situation and gain the advantage during it.}
Saji: Well, I'll be damned.
Skurd: Yes, with that, plus the unfathomable power of the Ultimatrix, Kokabiel stood no chance against Ben. And he experienced that first hand from Ben himself and from Y/N as well.
"As they were talking to each other, Serafall kept on bugging her sister, until she finally reached her breaking point."
Sona: *to Serafall as tears started to fall from her eyes* I... I can't stand this anymore! *runs out of the gym as Serafall follows after her*
Serafall: Hold on, Sona-chan!
Sona: Stay away from me!
Serafall: No, Sona-chan, No life!
Y/N: *sighs* Of course, this has to happen... *to the others* I'm going to go after my fiance, I'll meet back up with you guys later. *they nodded as he then looks at Skurd and nods at him as Skurd looks at him and nods back as he then turned Y/N's legs into XLR8's legs as he sped through the school to catch up to his fiance*

Scene Change: Kuoh Academy, Rooftop
"We see Sona as she was on the rooftop of the school as she was leaning on the railing as she was feeling a little down because of what happened with her sister earlier. Then, her fiance, Y/N opened the door to the rooftop and he saw her there as his legs reverted back to normal."
Y/N: *to Sona* I knew that I would find you here. You really like to come to the rooftop in order to clear your mind, huh, Sona?
Sona: I knew that you would be able to find me, Honey. And you should know why I like to come here.
Y/N: *nods* Yeah, you like the calm and quiet atmosphere here, and this is also where we went our first school date together after me and Issei learned about you along with Rias and the others being Devils. And after you told me that we were engaged.
Sona: *smiles a little as she walks towards him* Yes, this is also one of the places were I can clear my mind and also one of my favorite places were I feel like I can be safe, but this is not my favorite place.
Y/N: Oh? And where's your favorite place to be in?
Sona: *stops in front of him as she hugs him* My favorite place is being in your arms and your embrace.
Y/N: *smiles and hugs her back* Then, you can stay here for as long and as many times as you want, Honey. *kisses Sona on her head as this made her smile more and she hugs him a little more tighter*
Skurd: *comes out of the left sleeve of Y/N's jacket as he was sitting on his left shoulder* I'd hate to interrupt this moment, but I think that it's best if we head back to the others. I think that your parents are looking for you two now.
Sona: *separates from the hug* Yes, Skurd is right. *to Y/N* We should head back, Honey.
Y/N: *nods* Sure, let's go back.
"They then went back down as they went to look for the others while they were holding hands while walking together. The students who saw Y/N and Sona walking together and also holding hands all squealed as they all thought that the two were a cute couple. Kaori and Yui saw this as they pouted because they also wanted to be with Y/N, but they also thought that the two were also a very cute couple. The two continued to walk and look for the others as they didn't know where they were."

Scene Change: Kuoh Academy, hallway
"Y/N and Sona continued to look around until they heard Gorou call out to them as they saw that he was with the others and a red haired man that resembled Rias a lot and also a man and woman with black hair that resembled Sona and Serafall."
Gorou: *to Y/N and Sona* Y/N! Sona! Over here!
Y/N: Oh, Dad and everyone.
Black haired Man (Alexander): *to Sona* Sona, there you are.

Red haired Man (Zeoticus): *to Y/N* Ah, so you're the Y/N-san that I've been hearing so much about.
Y/N: Oh, uh, yeah... 'He must be Rias' father, since he looks just like her and Sirzechs-sama.'
Sona: Father! Mother! You two are here and with Uncle Zeoticus as well?
Y/N: *looks at Sona, surprised* What?! Y-Your Father and Mother?! 'I am not prepared for meeting my fiance's parents! I didn't know that they would be here as well!'

Sarah: *to Y/N* You are Hyoudou Y/N-san, right? I am Sarah Shitori, I am Sona's Mother.

Alexander: And I am Alexander Shitori, I am Sona's Father. It's nice to finally meet our daughter's fiance face-to-face.
Y/N: *nervous* O-Oh, uh, it's g-good to meet y-you two a-as w-well...
Sarah: You don't have to be nervous around us, dear, since you're practically family after all.
Zeoticus: *to Y/N* The same can be said for me. Oh, I haven't introduced myself yet. I am Zeoticus Gremory and I am Rias' Father. Thank you for looking after my daughter.
Alexander: I also thank you for looking after our daughter as well.
Y/N: O-Oh, it's no problem at all. I love looking after them and it's a pleasure of mine to be able to take care of two beautiful girls. *Rias and Sona both blushed at what he said as a small smile formed on the two girls' faces*
Issei: Dad bumped into them in the hallway earlier and they were actually looking for you two. Dad told us that he was looking for us as he didn't got to congratulate us for the statues that we made for English class, after that, you two arrived and here we are now.
Y/N: Wow, guess that time was on our side during that.
Issei: *nods* Yeah, it probably was.
Gorou: *to Zeoticus* It's tiring to talk here. We don't have much room, but would you like to come talk at our home?
Zeoticus: Ah, that would be excellent.
Y/N, Sona, Rias and Issei: What?!
Gorou: *to Y/N and the others* We're going to head back home, then. *to Zeoticus* Do you hold your liquor well, Mr. Gremory?
Zeoticus: Well...
Gorou: *to Alexander* How about you, Mr. Shitori?
Alexander: *laughs* Of course, I can. *leaves with Gorou, Miki, Sarah and Zeoticus*
Sona and Rias: *sighs* Dad...
Y/N and Issei: *facepalms* Of  course that Dad would offer that... You know who that is you're talking to, right?
Asia: H-He wouldn't know.
Sirzechs: *laughs as he comes down the stairs* What a show.
Rias: Onii-sama.
Sirzechs: Looks like we'll be eating with Father, Uncle Alexander and Aunt Sarah.
Serafall: *said from behind Sirzechs* And I'll be joining you guys for dinner as well!
"Sona and Rias both looked at each other and sighed as they knew that they would be in for a rough night."

Scene Change: Hyoudou Residence
"We see the Hyoudou family having dinner with Zeoticus, Sirzechs, Grayfia, Belfast, Alexander and Sarah."
Zeoticus: This looks splendid.
Alexander: Indeed it does.
Sirzechs: It looks delicious.
Sarah: Yes, this looks like a meal straight out of a five star restaurant.
Miki: I made the finest food I could! With the help of Master Chef Y/N of course!
Gorou: *to Zeoticus, Sirzechs and Alexander* Why don't we start of with a toast?
Gorou, Zeoticus, Sirzechs and Alexander: Cheers!
"Gorou then put the tape of the video that he recorded earlier in their tape recorder as a video of Y/N, Issei and Asia played on the TV."
Miki: There you are, Asia-chan!
Asia: It's a little embarrassing.
Gorou: Look at Issei and how serious he is when he was making his statue for his girlfriend.
Miki: Oh! Look at Y/N and how skillful his hands look when he's making his statue!
Zeoticus: Let's see the video of Rias next.
Alexander: Then, let's see the video that we took of Sona after that.
Gorou: Ah, you guys filmed them?
"Zeoticus then played a video showing Rias, then Alexander played a video that he took of Sona as the two heiresses sunk in their seats as their lover tried his best to comfort them."
Rias: This must be a new kind of torture.
Sona: I feel like I'm in the lowest pits of hell right now.
Y/N: Come on, girls, it's not so bad. 'I mean, Sirzechs and Serafall swooning over them may be a little too much for them and everyone else.'
"Sirzechs and Serafall continued to swoon over the two of them as this caused Rias and Sona to reach their breaking point."
Rias and Sona: I can't stand this! *to their respective siblings* Onii-sama/Onee-sama, you dummy! *runs upstairs*
Y/N: Rias, Sona! *runs upstairs after the two girls*

Scene Change: Outside of Y/N's Room
"Rias and Sona were both sitting outside of Y/N's room as he arrived and saw where they were."
Y/N: *to Rias and Sona* Hey, uh, Rias, Sona? *they both looked at him* Would you two like to come to my room?
"Y/N then opened the door to his room as Rias and Sona both entered and laid on his bed as they hugged his pillows. Y/N then tried to talk to them as to break the awkward silence."
Y/N: *scratching the back of his head, nervously* W-Well, I think that it's nice that our families could meet and get along so well.
Rias and Sona: *sighs* Yeah, we know. *to Y/N as they look at him* Hey, Honey.../Love...
Y/N: Yes?
Rias and Sona: Are you glad that you met us?
Y/N: *surprised by the question* Huh? Of course, I am. In fact I am honored to have met you two! But...
Rias and Sona: *both of them looked at him with a worried look* But?
Y/N: *looks at the two of them with a curious and concerned expression* Why are the two of you asking me that question? You two are two of the girls that I love and I would do anything just to keep you girls smiling. Even if...even if I have to give my life and my powers for you girls, I would do it just to see you girls smile and to also see that you girls are safe and out of danger!
"When the two girls heard that they both sat up and kissed him on his cheeks as tears were falling down their faces. They then hugged him as he hugs them back and they sobbed into his shoulders."
Rias: That heroic and loving part of you...
Sona: ...is what made us fall in love with you. Even if you experienced bad things in your past, you still became a great man.
Y/N: Hey, a great man is nothing without greater woman.
Rias: *to Sona* Hey, Sona? *she looks at her* Can I be Y/N's second fiance? My feelings for him just grew even more and I can't keep them inside of me for much longer.
Sona: *smiles and nods at her childhood friend* Of course, I'll allow you to be his fiance as well.
Rias: *smiles back at Sona as more tears started to fall down her face* Thank you, Sona! Thank you!
Sirzechs: *said from Y/N's room's doorway* Well, this is a very touching moment.
"The three of them turned towards the door as they saw Sirzechs, a crying Serafall and Asia, Issei (who was giving his brother a thumbs up as he was crying anime tears), and a jealous and pouting Belfast by the doorway to Y/N's room."
Y/N, Rias and Sona: Sirzechs-sama!/Onii-sama!/Sera-chan!/Serafall-sama!/Onee-sama!/Issei!/Asia-chan!/Asia!/Belfast-chan!/Belfast!
"Serafall and Asia both ran towards Y/N and enveloped him in a hug."
Issei: *crying anime tears, while giving a thumbs up to Y/N* That's my brother for you!
Sirzechs: *to Rias* Rias, I want to talk to you about something, because I had a thought.
Rias: Hm? What is that thought, Onii-sama?
Sirzechs: Why don't you release your other Bishop soon?
Rias: Huh?
Asia: *to Y/N* Her other Bishop?
Y/N: *nods* Yes, she has another one. That must be what's inside of the sealed room.
Rias: Yes, his ability was too dangerous for me to control and was sealed away.
Issei: *curious* Dangerous?
Rias: *to Sirzechs* I thought you were the one who decided that.
Sirzechs: That's right, but after your battle with Riser Phenex and Kokabiel, and also gaining the Red Dragon Emperor and also the Ultimatrix wielder as your peerage members, I have begun to change my mind.
Rias: Then...
Sirzechs: You've expanded your peerage and strengthened your forces. I think you can handle him. Release him, Rias.
Rias: If my brother... No. If the Great Satan, Lucifer-sama, commands it... I'll do it.
Sirzechs: *looking at Rias with a proud smile* I know that you can handle him, Rias, but if some trouble occurs, you can seek the help of the Red Dragon Emperor or the Ultimatrix wielder. *to Y/N and Issei* I'm counting on you two to help Rias, Hyoudou Y/N-kun, Hyoudou Issei-kun.
Y/N and Issei: Yes! We won't let you down, Sirzechs Lucifer-sama!
Sirzechs: I know that you won't and that you all would make the entire Devil race proud.
Skurd: *comes out of the left sleeve of Y/N's left arm* We will make sure that they will succeed in this matter.
Ddraig: *said from a green gem behind Issei's left arm* {Yes, that we will, count on it.}
Sirzechs: Then, I wish you all good luck. Also, Y/N-kun? *he looks at him*
Y/N: Uh, yes, Sirzechs-sama?
Sirzechs: Me and Grayfia would like to request you to do something for us.
Y/N: Oh, uh, what is it, Sirzechs-sama?
Sirzechs: *gestures to Belfast, surprising her* We would like you to make Belfast one of your girlfriends as well. *Belfast was surprised and she blushes deeply when she heard what the request was*
"Y/N also blushed because of Sirzechs' request surprising him and the others. Y/N then looks at his girls as he asks them a question."
Y/N: S-So, what do you girls think?
Sona: Well, we already knew that she had feelings for you, Honey and we already made a decision.
Rias: And that decision was to allow her to be with you as well.
Asia: And that she gets to be a part of your ever growing Harem as well, Darling.
Y/N: *looks at a blushing Belfast as she was also playing with her hair to hide her blushing face* Well, you heard what they said, Belfast-chan. *she looks at him and the girls surprised* Welcome to the Harem.
"When he said that Belfast wasted no time and ran towards him and kisses him on his lips as she enjoyed the fact that she finally was able to be with the one that she loves. Belfast then separates from the kiss as she was blushing."
Belfast: *blushing* I-I always wanted to d-do that with you, Y-Y/N-sama.
Y/N: Well, now you can that you're also a part of my Harem now.
Belfast: I can finally say this to you, Y/N-sama. I love you, Y/N-sama.
Y/N: And I love you too, Belfast-chan.
"Belfast then hugs Y/N as she finally got a chance to be with the person that she loves. Sona, Rias and Asia soon joined the hug as well as Issei and Sirzechs were watching this moment of theirs with smiles on their faces."
Y/N: 'I wish that everyday was like this, but sadly it isn't and I would do anything to keep them safe. With the powers that I wield as the current wielder of the Ultimatrix, I promise on my life that I will protect them from harm. If Psyphon finally reveals himself, then he better be ready to face me, because when the time comes... It's Hero Time and when there's a time to go Hero, there's a time to go Ultimate.'

The screen fades to black. That's it for this chapter, I hope you all enjoyed it. Sorry for the late upload I'm actually on a school trip for two weeks so I can't write as much as I want. I'm very sorry for the late upload on this chapter, but here's the chapter nonetheless. That's all for now. Till next time, WLiquid out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 2.2K 37
Lets just say that you are a son of Satan that also possess the blue flames and is also a demon king along with Astaroth, Amaimon and Samael/Mephisto...
25K 814 12
As we know, Issei Hyoudou, is a regular teenager, he's perverted, and they know him as the Perverted Beast, but what if Issei no longer wanted that s...
317K 4.7K 24
After taking a different path from her, Rias's twin brother challenges her to a fight for the right of being the next true Head of the House of Gremo...
4.9K 96 6
A young boy named y/n l/n goes on a summer trip with his best friend Ben hoping for a normal summer trip but that all changes by a special event what...