THE PROFESSOR AND HIS OBSESSI...

By sarangijk9407

Once upon a time she became mine . MINE TO TEACH!!!! More

INTRODUCTION
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT [21++++]
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE [21+++++]
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN [21+++++]
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
EPILOGUE :(
GRATITUDE!!!

CHAPTER NINETEEN [21+++++]

156 3 0
By sarangijk9407

JUNGKOOK'S POV:

When a man exists in the darkness for as long as I have, he never takes anything good life has to offer for granted.

Even if he never truly believed in goodness to begin with.

Especially not an angel who fell to his hell and graced it with her light that washes away all the memories and the pain attached to them.

For when a man looks in a mirror and sees the scars inflicted on him, he has no choice but to go back to the past and remember his hideous captors who destroyed his soul.

Yet any destroyed surface has cracks, and through these small openings, Y/N managed to slip inside and slowly, piece by piece, gather my soul together, gluing it back.

While it'll never be whole again, now it has an ability I thought I'd lost forever.

To love.

I've been through some of the shittiest things in my life; however, loving someone, loving a woman, terrifies me in ways I never felt before.

Because a monster cannot live without his love and obsession. We are attached now, always seeking each other out, and it's a terrifying realization to know that something so valuable and vulnerable exists on this earth.

I won't survive if anything ever happens to her, and as such, I will guard her until my last breath.

My gorgeous woman who accepted me with all my flaws and still welcomes me in her arms, ready to face all the challenges of us being together—from social to the fucked-up dynamic our families have—with no care about the consequences.

My most prized possession.

A siren I never expected, because love and happiness are forbidden for the monsters like us.

At least I thought so.

Turns out, even the darkness can crave light that warms the coldness permanently residing in it.

Familiar possessiveness rushes over me in a heated wave, and she moans under my hand when I wrap it around her throat, her pulse beating wildly under my thumb. Despite al l the things I've done to her, she radiates innocence.

Innocent and pure of heart. It would attract all outcast creatures this world hopes to get reprieve from, but I will never allow it.

Other men can admire from a distance, but they will never  touch her or even think about having a chance with her.

"You. Are. Mine," I say, and she exhales a heavy breath as I grin at her, leaning closer and biting her earlobe before whispering, causing goose bumps to pop on her skin while her nails dig into my chest. "Should I punish you for running away today?" I slide my mouth to her neck, nipping on her flesh as she gasps, her thighs rubbing against each other. "How does my favorite and special student apologize to her professor?" She claws my chest, And hissing through my teeth, I squeeze her throat harder, cutting off her oxygen for a second before giving it back to her. "Answer me."

 A beat passes and she swallows, the action bringing attention to her glazed eyes while her chest rises and falls while arousal consumes her.

"With her mouth." She places her hands above mine as she slowly peels it away from her throat, earning herself a growl from me. "She apologizes to him with her mouth." She pushes at my chest a little, making me take a few steps back and giving her room for whatever she wants to do with me.

Her flame-colored hair cascades down her back in heavy  waves, creating an illusion of fire over her form while her vivid green orbs promise me heaven and hell alike.

The taste of her pussy in my mouth almost serves as my undoing along with the sight she presents right now, all hot  and beautiful, ready to be fucked hard until neither of us can  walk.

My dick strains against my zipper, while the need to claim her over and over again pumps my blood, and my voice sounds almost like a harsh growl when I say, "Start, darling." She has a few minutes to play before I get my hands on her and feast on her body for hours, giving her no reprieve. "I bet  that pussy is soaked, ready to be rammed hard."

I slide the zipper down, my dick springing free, and the air hitches in her throat, her hands fisting her nightgown as her mouth opens. Wrapping my hand around my length, I jerk it once before squeezing it and letting the precum leak from the tip.

She bites on her lips, her skin flushed from desire and  need, but she shakes her head as if resisting the haze pushing us toward the bliss that we can only get from each other. "Tonight, I don't want to be your student," she murmurs, throwing her hair over her shoulder as our gazes clash, and profound emotion coats her face, stabbing at my heart in ways that still manage to bring me pain. "Tonight, I want to be a woman who loves her man." A raspy breath slips past her lips as she adds the last part. "Because I do. I love you, Jungkook."

I love you, Jungkook.

I freeze, trying to protect myself from the inevitable hurt that always follows these words, because in my life, no one besides my mother ever loved me or addressed such words to me. The tortured little boy who still lives inside me wishes for her to never speak this word again, as just four letters can scare and hurt someone so much.

Everything I am, everything I have, all of it belongs to her. A man cannot want a woman more than I do Y/N, because it's impossible.

Yet right now, I'm hopeless under her hopeful stare, asking me to do something I've never done before. Or rather vowed to never allow to happen again.

Give her complete control over me, leaving me at her mercy and trusting her with my soul that has seen so much damage it will not withstand one more betrayal.

She palms my head, dragging me back to the present while focusing all my attention on her as softness settles on her and changes the aura around us, transforming the sensual energy into more.

A more I've never felt before.

Or rather acknowledged, because deep down, the minute I touched her, I always did it with love and affection I haven't given anyone else.

It will exclusively always belong only to her.

"I love you, Jungkook," she repeats, and I close my eyes, hating the onslaught of emotions hitting me from every corner while I feel her shift on the bed, and her hands slide down, lovingly gliding over my skin, serving as a soothing balm over the scarred flesh before settling on a vicious scar right in the middle of my chest.

Although she has touched them many times before, she never knew the hidden stories behind them, and somehow the truth transforms her touches into an entirely different thing.

Acceptance of the hideous past that will always follow me wherever I go, no matter the angel staying by my side.

"I love every part of you." She bestows a gentle kiss on the scar, her fingers trailing around a different one, and she skirts her lips lower, giving it a peck as well. "Your body is a flawed sculpture of pain and beauty, leaving everyone who is lucky enough to see it in awe." I groan when she bites on my collarbone, her teeth tugging on my skin. "But you're mine."

My dick grows harder at the possessiveness in her voice. My woman is highly territorial—not that she has to worry about other women ever.

No one exists for me but her, and I don't remember anything or anyone in my life before her.

"Only yours."

Her fingers move to the horrible, round scar right on my hip that is red and angry-looking, the torn flesh destroyed so much by the hot blade that it never healed right. Instead, the damn bone behind it even aches during the rain, bringing up the voices in my head that ordered me to eat the bowl full of their spit, and when I refused, they punished me accordingly.

Their laughter echoes in my ears, swirling anger inside me, and I barely restrain myself from ripping her hand away and silencing the sound disturbing old wounds and pushing my darkness to the surface.

A monster might be accepted by the woman who loves him, but it doesn't mean she can't be afraid of him.

Y/N does not belong in my darkness; I should always keep it at bay around her, so it never smears her in ways she won't be able to clean herself from.

My past is my burden to carry.

"Jungkook." Y/N's voice pierces through the buzzing in my ears, and she digs her fingers into my hips, right on the scar, and oddly, despite the sting, it vanishes the painful fog and brings me back to her. "I'll never be afraid of you. You won't hurt me. I accept you." She kisses the mark, opening her lips wide over it, licking the puckered flesh. "I love you. The monster and the man. You don't have to hide from me."

For a man with whom destiny has never been generous when it came to affection, I sure as fuck get easily addicted to her softness and confessions, soaking them up as if basking under my salvation's sunlight.

I can almost believe she could cure me with her love, although that would have been an illusion.

Damaged men don't change, but they do learn.

And hold on tight to what they value most.

Y/N is forever chained to me with no way of escape, and should she ever change her mind about me... I'd still never let her go.

My obsession is a curse and a blessing that will drive her insane on most days, but she will always feel cherished.

And I'm starting to see that's all that matters in a relationship.

For even darkness doesn't have such a strong claim on my soul as this beautiful woman does.

"Y/N, I..." I wish to give my own words to her so she will know just how much she means to me but fail to find suitable ones. Maybe because everything I come up with pales in comparison to the inferno that she is the cause of, burning my soul. "I...." She deserves them though.

"Shhh." She rubs her lips over several more scars, bathing them in attention and love, wiping away all the memories as the sexually charged tension around us rises, her breath becoming raspier.

"Y/N," I warn her, threading my fingers in her hair, tugging on her head and angling it up so our eyes meet, and she must read the anguish on my face mixed with desire so strong I think I can fuck her for several days straight without stopping.

However, hers are pleading. She bites on her lower lip and looks at me with expectations written all over her features, begging me to let her do it on her own time and show me with actions how she loves me.

And what sane man, let alone one soaked in sin, would refuse such an offer from the woman he worships?

She drifts her mouth to my stomach, scraping her teeth over my six-pack and then licking the path toward my navel as her scent surrounds me, seducing me with every breath she takes. I crave to keep her locked by my side so no one can snatch her away.

I'll kill anyone who tries anyway.

Her fingers push away the opening of my jeans, skimming over my navel as her hot breath blows on my most sensitive part, my dick becoming rock-hard.

My guttural groan rocks between us when she wraps her hand around my dick, her hot palm gliding up and down my length before squeezing it, earning herself a hiss from me. She rubs her thumb over the precum, smearing the head in it as her breathing speeds up and a groan escapes her.

Tightening my hold on her, I momentarily zero her focus on me as I brush my finger over her plump lips. "Greedy, greedy girl. I've taught you how to use this mouth, and you're already eager to taste me again." She whimpers, shifting a little on the bed as her nipples pucker from the nightgown while her cheeks heat up, her shyness oddly adorable in this moment. "Show me what you've learned, darling."

A sexy smile graces her lips before she opens them wide and leans forward, rolling her tongue out and swiping it over my length from tip to base, before inhaling my scent into her lungs, making herself familiar with my dick. Desire flares in my veins, traveling all over my body and making me curl my toes into the carpet.

She traces her tongue back to the tip and sucks on it, swallowing the precum, humming around it, and the vibration sends electric shocks through me, causing me to grip her hair tighter, tipping her head back while pressing on her chin.

"Do you like the taste?"

She nods, her hand tightening around the base as she takes me deeper, her wet and hot mouth enveloping me and creating powerful sensations, adding to the pleasure slowly spreading in me.

"Open wilder."

She listens to my command and breathes through her nose when I push farther, her tongue sliding over me while she continues to rub her palm up and down, driving me insane with each glide as her whimpers intensify, the need rocking me. I almost push her on the bed, ready to fuck her mouth, as we both know she enjoys it.

My innocent girl has no gag reflex, we both discovered, to our mutual pleasure.

The lust sinks into every cell in my body, consuming me bit by bit as her heat and warmth continue to drive me insane, her mouth taking me deeper and deeper. She places her hands on my hips, her nails bruising my skin, but I welcome the pain mixing with the pleasure, ready to erupt and fill her mouth with me.

"Y/N," I address her, and she raises her desire-filled eyes to me, still working over my length, and I feel the familiar tingling in my spine, my dick growing in her mouth. "Someday soon, we'll fuck this mouth hard and slow."

She groans, her hand going to her panties, covering her pussy as she palms it, whimpering because it has no power to bring her any relief.

Only I can do so, and the knowledge alone has the power to make me come right in her mouth.

Willing all my self-control into my fist, I drag her head back, my dick slowly leaving her mouth, and she kisses the tip one last time, sighing in frustration as accusation crosses her face when she glares at me.

"Tonight though, I'm going to fuck this pussy so hard you'll never think about leaving or running away from me again."

Dragging her up, I slam my mouth on her and connect us in a heated kiss, swallowing her moan as she shares my taste with me, our tongues gliding against each other while we ravish each other, lost in a passionate embrace.

Finally, I bite hard on her lower lip, making her groan before pulling back on a heavy breath, and the glazed look in her eyes lets me know that arousal consumes her, begging for me to do something about the need pouring from her.

She creates a mesmerizing picture, her skin flushed as the nightgown sticks to her body, showing me every delectable curve designed to tempt men toward such beauty.

Mine.

"Jungkook," she whispers, cupping her more-than-a-handful breasts and squeezing them together as her moan echoes in the room. "Make love to me."

The heart that I thought died a long time ago beats wildly in my chest, reacting to her request as the beast roaring inside me wishes to drown her in pleasure so she will never stop loving me.

No matter my deeds and dark cravings.

"Take off your nightgown," I order, and she instantly grabs the hem, throwing it over her head, leaning back on her calves as her bare breasts and taut stomach come into view, the black panties barely covering her pussy.

My dick springs to life, and I remove my jeans, kicking them away. The mattress dips under my knee when I climb on the bed and growl, "Lie down on your back, darling. Your man is about to eat."

Her giggle rocks off the walls followed by a loud moan when I grab her hips and push her backward.

Her fiery hair surrounds her almost as a halo, showing in contrast her angelic qualities to my monstrous ones, yet on this bed, we are united as one.

She lands on her back with a loud thud, opening her thighs wide for me as I settle between them and rip her panties away, despising anything keeping me from her. "You are mine, Y/N," I tell her, my hands gripping her ass cheeks, making her groan as her hands lace in my hair, dragging me closer to her dripping pussy that's all puffy and pink from need.

"Yes, only yours." She arches her back, her heels digging in my back as my breath fans her pussy, my mouth watering in anticipation. "Jungkook, please," she begs, her scent twitching my nostrils and only adding to the need pumping through my blood.

Instead of following her request, I rub my stumble over the inside of her thighs, earning myself a frustrated whimper followed by a groan when I nip on the skin before sucking on it hard, leaving red imprints behind.

Turning my head, I repeat the action with the other one, her body whirling underneath mine, lust and dissatisfaction visible in every gulp and gasp she takes.

"Jungkook, please!" she cries, angling my head once again and opening her thighs wider, giving me a better look where she craves me the most.

"Please what, darling?"

"Love me with your mouth."

My God, this woman will be my undoing someday with how much my soul comes alive around her.

Raising her ass up, I place my mouth on her pussy, stabbing my tongue deep into her and swirling through her folds, growling at the sweet taste that hardens my dick even more if it's possible and makes me mad with lust and passion. I want to drive her insane so she won't be able to think about anyone but me.

She cries out just in time for lightning to flash in the night and grabs the nearby pillow, biting on it, trying to muffle the sound while her hips rock forward, grinding on my tongue, her hand pulling at my hair so tight I think she might bruise my scalp.

Thrusting my tongue several times, basking in her scent and taste as she moans quietly, I slowly drag it out and swipe it to the top, giving her flesh long licks from side to side before drawing it in my mouth and sucking on it. 

"Jungkook." Desperation fills her tone, and she throws away the pillow, both of her hands threading in my hair again as she places her foot on my back. "Please." Wrapping my mouth around her clit, I press it with my tongue, and she jerks in my hold, but she stays in place due to my strong grip. "Jungkook."

My name on her lips serves as pleasure itself, for she utters it in the most needy and sweetest way.

Skating my tongue from top to bottom, I slip it inside once again, stretching her pussy around the texture of my tongue as she slowly goes insane, and by how tight her flesh clenches around me, I know she's close.

A lifetime might not be enough to go down on my woman, enjoying watching her lose control and come in powerful waves as wonder hits her eyes every single time.

Tonight though, the beast inside me rears its head, demanding to claim her all over again to remind ourselves she belongs to us and will never run again.

Giving her pussy a gently kiss, I move up, peppering small kisses on her stomach that dips under my mouth and then biting the underside of her breast, grinning at how her nipples pucker and more goose bumps appear on them, the rose peaks standing out and begging to be licked.

Trapping one nipple between my teeth, I scrape them over the sensitive peak before sucking it, and her legs wrap around my waist, her hips driving forward, seeking my hard-on but I pull back a little. "Jungkook, please."

Ignoring her, I move to the other breast, repeating my actions as I place my hands on either side of her and rub the tip of my dick over her entrance, up and down, as the air hitches in her throat.

Raising my mouth from her breasts, I find her vivid green eyes and ask again, "What do you want, darling?" Her hands skirts to my nape, her nails cutting deep and for sure leaving marks on me as she swallows hard, pulling me closer to her.

"I want you to make love to me, Jungkook. Stake your claim on what's yours."

With this single request, she forever attaches herself to me, for a monster who knows heaven will never willingly go back to hell again.

My mouth falls on hers, trapping her scream when I drive deep into her, her pussy stretching around my length, and instant heat surrounds me as we both sigh in relief before our tongues glide against each other, passionately fighting for dominance. I pull back and slam into her hard again, shifting us on the bed, the headboard bumping into the wall—not that I give a shit.

A blazing fire consumes us both, almost creating an illusion of being alone in this world, with our pleasure and need burning us from inside out. And no matter how close we want to get to each other, it's not enough, as bliss hovers in the distance, whispering in our ears to chase it down fast yet agonizingly slow to prolong the inevitable.

She tips her head up, giving me better access to her mouth as my strokes become deeper, harder, making her feel my entire length in her as she moans into my mouth, her legs tightening around me and her hands gripping my hair with my urgency.

Tearing her mouth away, she throws her head back, exposing her neck to me that I instantly suck on as her breathing speeds up, and she begs, "Harder, Jungkook."

Her hands fall by her sides. She fists the sheets, and I grab the headboard, thrusting in deeper and harder strokes, thunder booming in the distance—fitting weather for our union.

"Jungkook," she says, her pussy spasming around me several times, squeezing me tight until a loud scream erupts from her mouth. She breathes heavily, catching her breath, watching me intently as I feel my own release sneaking up on me closer and closer.

With each slam of my hips, the pleasure washes over me in waves one after another as my entire body grows taut, and Y/N whimpers, lying still. However, the picture she presents is enough to send me over the edge.

Completely satisfied woman by her man.

One. Two. Three more thrusts.

With a guttural groan, I spill inside her as euphoria rushes over me in zipping prickles while my woman welcomes me in her arms, hugging me close to her while the wind billows around us, yet our heated bodies don't even feel the cold.

"I love you, Jungkook."

I stay silent but press her even harder to me, soaking up her warmth and love as thunder echoes in the night.

Tonight, a miracle happened.

An angel gave atonement to a monster and accepted him as he is.

And as such, the monster got the salvation he could never dream of.

No one will keep me away from her.

Not even Yugyeom himself. 

======================================================================

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS SMUTTY CHAPTER!!!!!!! EVEN THO I KNOW YOU ENJOYED ;)

PLEASE DO VOTE GUYS.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.9K 5.3K 24
ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏʙꜱᴇꜱꜱɪᴠᴇ ꜰᴀɴ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴊᴇᴏɴ ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ
80.7K 2.5K 30
You're a fan of jikook ?! This story is made for you 😁 🔞 Ranking: #1 btscouple #1 kookmin
942K 37.1K 44
You have always heard about a love story between a girl and her classmate. But have you ever heard about a love story between a girl and her TEACHER...
251K 7.9K 27
enjoy?