One Great Big Family

By atherodeogirl16

Rebecca and Jon didn't know they were going to have 21 kids. It just happened all of a sudden and it happened... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 2

451 1 0
By atherodeogirl16

Becca has two more children: twins within the same year. It's two more little girls: Nelly and Lilly. Her family just continues to grow. Jon loves that she's having children, but he notices something is definitely wrong with her. She's depressed. She's not her high spirited self. "Maybe she's just tired," he thinks to himself. "That's normal after someone has a baby anyway especially more than one." Little does he know, the cancer is already growing inside her. It just hasn't shown yet. He's worried about her just the same. He's just avoiding the inevitable. He knows the truth, well sorta kinda anyway.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

446K 17.7K 48
Vikram, a senior officer, prioritizes his duty above all else, much like his father, ACP Rajendra. He has three siblings: one is an officer, and the...
374K 12.9K 53
Anhay Sharma:- Cold business tycoon who is only sweet for his family. He is handsome as hell but loves to stay away from love life. His female employ...
269K 17K 47
The feeling of being abandoned by one's own family was not unknown to Aadhira. She hates her family for abandoning her when she was only a newborn, l...
Gentle touch By K

General Fiction

66.3K 1.4K 33
It had been mere months after her eighteen birthday, when she was pulled from the safe haven of her life and forced into the fantasy the women had cr...