MY DEMON TUTOR

By lifethv07

A story about a normal and average university student who led a normal life gets accidentally (?) teleported... More

MY DEMON TUTOR
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
chapter thirty three
chapter thirty four

chapter twenty seven

2K 71 6
By lifethv07

*edited*

"Please give me a remedy

A remedy that will make my stopped heart beat again,"

                                                                -JAMAIS VU 

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Y/N's POV:

I grabbed my knees anxiously as Jungkook drove the car.

We were going to the nearest tattoo shop, where Jungkook used to go get his tattoos.

Hopefully, Van won't be on our back.

I could feel the thick and tense awkward tension between us.

When we were formally a master and student, there was nothing to be tensed about.

But now...

"Say something," said Jungkook monotonously.

"I thought you didn't like people blabbering too much," I sneered back.

"Why do you want to make it hard Y/n?!" he asked as he gripped onto the bridge of his nose.

"ME?! WAS IT ME?!" I could help but allow the tears I was holding for a long time.

Jungkook parked next to the roadside as he looked at me.

He grabbed my arms as I pushed him away.

"Y/N," he said in a stern tone as he tried to pick me up.

"Weak bastard," I mumbled crying as I laughed and sat on his lap.

"You know who's weak and who's not, honey," he said smirking.

Me on his lap. Driver's seat. Roadside.

"Do you how much I miss us being us," I cried as I hit him on his chest.

"I still remember how I hugged you, but you are pushing me away," I screamed and slapped him harder as he calmly took it all.

"Why are you doing this to me?" I whispered as I laid my head on this chest.

"What wrong did I do to you?" I asked looking him in the eye.

I cried silently as I looked outside. It was of no use. He is going to ignore my feelings.

"Y/n," he called.

I didn't look.

I didn't want to. I don't want to fall myself deeper for him.

"Y/n," he called me softly as he gently grabbed my chin and made me look at him.

I looked into his eyes which were..... teary.

Jeon Jungkook... crying?

"Y/n, I have been onto the core of my limits," he said as his voice broke.

"I pushed you away as the bastard and dirty punk I am. I love you, and I don't want to get hurt Y/n," he said as tears began streaming from his eyes.

"You don't know how much I like you Y/n. I just don't know how to express my feelings for you. I have been nothing but a bad person playing with your feelings, I just don't deserve you Y/n and-,"

I didn't want him to continue so I slammed my lips onto his.

A gentle and soft one.

"Kook, don't say anything like that. You deserve the world," I said smiling at him as I traced his faint scar.

"Y/n, still, I have been a bad person. I feel possessive of you when aren't even mine. I am just a toxic and filthy person,"

"Next time you call yourself a filthy person, I am going to punch that sexy face of yours," I whispered.

I didn't have the time to read Jungkook's mind as he pushed the seat down as we switched positions.

I gasped at the sudden contact of my back hitting the driver's seat as Jungkook kneeled over me.

I looked at him astonishingly as he came next to my ear and said:

"Do you know what I like about you Y/n," he whispered into my ears as my breath shortened and came ragged as he licked my earlobe and played with my ear?

"This cocky and bratty attitude of yours," he whispered as he kissed me; this time a bit more passionate and comfortable.

"All those times, you went out to have a party with Jimin and Taehyung, you in those red, short and tight dresses, I just want to rip that off you," he said licking my lips as he dragged his tongue down my chin as I held my moan.

"And do you know what's the worst? Other's touching you. It makes my blood boil with anger and jealousy," he said scoffing as he bit my neck as I moaned.

Jungkook looked at me, his eyes in the darkest shade of purple as I looked back at him.

"Your eyes, just like mine darling, but a thousand times more beautiful," whispered as he kissed my collarbone.

"Jung-,"

He hushed me as he continued,

"From now on, you are mine, fully mine, back on earth or not, I am yours and you are mine. I will kill any person who comes through your way with feelings other than a friend," he growled.

I was beyond astonished yet horny and sexually turned on at the same time.

I smirked as I got up, him looking at me with his purple eyes while I traced his clothed chest.

"Did you forget something; we have a dare to finish~"

"Fuck yes," he said as he arched back covering his face with his palms in disappointment as the horn blared into a loud honk.

I giggled as I got up and straightened my dress. A short skirt and oversized hoodie.

"I am getting two tattoos by the way. I planned on getting it earlier," said Y/n pulling the hood across her head.

Jungkook nodded as he wondered what was going to be Y/n's second tattoo.

The couple tattoo they chose was a pair of wings. Jungkook had the plain black wings while Y/n had the wings but instead of the feathers were flowers.

"What type of flowers do you want me to fill in?" asked Y/n as they entered the shop.

The lighting was dimmed as the walls were covered with sketches and signatures of previous clients.

"Hello, welcome to Alpha Tattoo Shop, what type of tattoo are you guys going for or do you seem to have one in mind?" asked a guy who had red hair, smiling at us.

"We want to have a couple tattoo," said Jungkook as the tattoo guy motioned us to come.

"I want you to get purple poppies and red roses in your wings," whispered Jungkook sexily as I nodded, his voice made my whole body go numb.

+ + +

"Y/n, can you please show me the secret tattoo you got?" asked Jungkook, literally begging as I chuckled and shook my head as a no.

It has been two days since we got the tattoo and I still haven't opened it.

"Please?" he asked with his bunny doe eyes.

I sighed as I nodded.

Jungkook did a happy dance as he pecked me all over my face as I giggled.

Jungkook removed the gauze gently yet at a fast pace.

The last piece of gauze was removed as Jungkook gasped.

"You did see it, didn't you?" he asked astonishingly.

I nodded.

It was the picture of a fallen angel, with the same hairstyle as his, bareback and wings, muscular as him as the angel held out a sword which had a purple gem in it. His hair was purple, his eyes couldn't be seen, but his jawline was as sharp as ever.

I have been doubting myself ever since I sneaked into Jungkook's room.

I saw a sword placed on the table but as Jungkook came and trapped me I couldn't say anything.

I asked the others about it but no one said anything as they said Jungkook never had a sword, which made me doubt myself even more.

He smiled as I smiled back at him. Jungkook gently kissed the tattoo as I giggled like a mad woman.

"Your thighs are so plushy and soft baby girl," he smirked as he traced his cheek on my thighs.

I couldn't help but blush and look away

"You know, I could get used to that red cute face of yours and never be bored with it," he stated genuinely.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

AYO... THIS CHAPTER 😳 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 3.3K 16
A cold mafia changed himself to get his love. His obsession increases every time he sees her, To let her know his existence, He becomes a college stu...
177K 12.1K 70
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Don't look at me like that" Jungkook whispers panic...
1.7K 176 15
A Normal college professor walking inside the college with his charming smile looking dashing in a brown suit coat and holding a brown bag with one h...
67.5K 5.6K 42
Due to some personal reasons Taehyung and Jungkook had to move into another house, or more precisely a mansion to be exact which was located far away...