Boys Planet Imagines

By Yanjun_Hamster

You know, I'm full of scars It's okay, because you're not leaving Thank you, only for you I'm here... More

๐‘๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐Ž๐ฉ๐ž๐ง !!
๐˜๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ข๐ง - ๐–๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐›๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ฉ๐ญ.๐Ÿ
๐˜๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ข๐ง - ๐–๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐›๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ฉ๐ญ.๐Ÿ
๐‘๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ฒ - ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐€๐ง๐ง๐จ๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  '๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐  & ๐‘๐ข๐œ๐ก, ๐“๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ & ๐‡๐š๐ง๐๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž' ๐ ๐ฎ๐ฒ
๐’๐ž๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ž๐จ๐ง - ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐‰๐š๐ข๐ฅ ๐๐จ๐จ๐ญ๐ก
๐Š๐š๐ฆ๐ฃ๐š๐ฒ - ๐”๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐„๐ง๐

๐’๐ก๐š๐ง๐›๐ข๐ง - ๐‰๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘

563 13 3
By Yanjun_Hamster

𝓙𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓮𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

"Oh come on let's go pleaseeeee, we have nothing to do during our vacant time anyways"

Eunbi, Sohee's best friend, didn't want to go to the basketball court alone, so she begged her to tag along.

Today was the final practice of their school's basketball team before going to the first round of the collegiate basketball competition next week.

"What am I going to do there? I'd rather stay and sleep here" Sohee said wanting to take a break since the whole week was filled with volleyball trainings.

"Soheeeee pleaseeeee I want to watch their final practice" Eunbi said constantly shaking Sohee's shoulders.

"You don't even know how basketball works, you just want to see their team captain. Besides, you don't even watch my trainings" Sohee jokingly said.

"Well everyone is there to see Kim Jiwoong, second, that's the reason I want to bring you and lastly your training overlaps with my subjects"

"Sure sure, but what does me knowing how to play basketball have to do with going with you?"

"Because you can help me understand the game" Eunbi reasoned out.

"As if you'll listen to me blabbering about it" Sohee said.

"Oh come on, I'll buy you foods after school. I PROMISE" Eunbi said as Sohee's eyes lit up.

"Okay deal, let's go now" Sohee said as she stood up and pulled Eunbi to the basketball court.

"Jeez, only the mention of food could make you move huh" Eunbi said as she and Sohee sat down on the bleachers.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever" Sohee said rolling her eyes.

"Now where is he?' Eunbi said scanning the basketball court for Jiwoong.

"He's right there" Sohee said pointing at Jiwoong.

Eunbi then slapped her fingers away saying that she was too obvious.

Sohee then laughed at Eunbi's red face.

Little did she know, seeing her smile widely & laughing made one of the team player's heart beat faster.

"Earth to Sung Hanbin??" Jongwoo said as he waved his hands in front of Hanbin's face.

"Oh yeah, why?" Hanbin said looking at Jongwoo with confused eyes.

"Seems like someone's watching" Matthew said nudging Hanbin.

"Huh? Who's watching" A confused Gunwook asks.

"Matthew's just babbling nonsen-"

"Jang Sohee from the volleyball team" Seunghwan said.

"YOU LIKE HER!?!" Gunwook shockingly asks loudly catching a few glances.

"You're too loud Gunwook" Hanbin said rolling his eyes while blushing.

The team then laughed at Hanbin's blushing and embarrassed face.

"Sung Hanbin... let's make a bet" Jongwoo suggested.

"If my team wins today, it's either you'll ask Sohee out or buy us dinner. But if your team wins, I'll buy everyone dinner today"

Everyone then cheered hearing the latter part.

Hanbin instantly declined the offer.

But after more convincing from his team mates, he finally agreed.

He chose the Sohee option over buying the team dinner because he knew that the dinner would turn into a drinking session.

The game started with Hanbin's team leading the first and second quarter.

But Jongwoo's team soon caught up and made a double-digit score difference.

"Seems like someone is having a date today" Jongwoo teasingly said as he walked across Hanbin who just rolled his eyes.

By the third quarter, Jongwoo's team was already 22 points ahead.

And as the end of the fourth quarter approached, it became harder for Hanbin's team to catch up.

Jongwoo's team constantly blocked their shots and stole the ball.

And at the end, Hanbin's team lost.

Hanbin might have lost the game, but he did win Sohee's attention.

Sohee noticed how quick witted Hanbin was, his moves were sharp and unpredictable.

Not to mention the constant three-point shots he made throughout the game.

And throughout the game, Sohee found it cute how his whiskers came out every time he scored.

"Who's that 13 guy?" Sohee asked, pertaining to Hanbin's jersey number.

"Ah that's Sung Hanbin. . . . . Why are you. . . . . perhaps interested?!" Eunbi excitedly asked.

Eunbi knew Sohee since childhood and she never saw her interested in boys again after getting rejected in high school.

"I'm just asking Eunbi" Sohee said jokingly punching Eunbi's arm.

"Oh damn" Eunbi said stunned at the sight.

"What do you mean damn, is Jiwoong on his way here" Sohee jokingly asked as she looked at the same direction Eunbi was looking at.

Well her joke was partially right...

There came Jiwoong and Jongwoo, pushing Hanbin towards their direction.

Sohee had a confused look while Eunbi was a blushing mess as Jiwoong walked closer.

"Hi, Jang Sohee" Jongwoo said waving at her.

"Hi, Yoon Jongwoo" Sohee said waving back with a confused look.

"Hello, we have a delivery for Miss Jang" Jiwoong said pushing Hanbin towards her before running away with Jongwoo.

"Oh... Hi... Sohee" Hanbin awkwardly said smiling at Sohee.

"Hi, Sung Hanbin right?" Sohee said as she offered a handshake.

"Yeah, yeah... I'm Sung Hanbin" Hanbin said as his whisker smile came out.

'This guy's cute alright' Sohee thought smiling at Hanbin.

"Oh right uhm... I just came to ask something" Hanbin said scratching his nape.

"Yeah?" Sohee said waiting for the question.

"Are you available after school?" Hanbin asked, avoiding eye contact.

"Today?" Sohee asked and Hanbin nodded shyly.

"I have training after school" Sohee said as Hanbin just nodded.

"But I wouldn't mind ditching it, depends on where you're planning to bring me" Sohee continued and Hanbin's eyes lit up.

"Just on a walk and food trip maybe?" Hanbin answered hoping she'd say yes.

"Is it a date?" Sohee asked jokingly.

"Yep" Hanbin said nodding enthusiastically.

Sohee smiled at the guy's sudden rise of confidence.

"Okay then, see you after class" Sohee said as she stood up smiling widely.

"Okay then, I'll wait in the entrance" Hanbin excitedly said as he waved goodbye to Sohee who walked away with Eunbi.

Hanbin then ran back to his team members excitedly like a child who won a teddy bear.

"I can't believe I just witnessed that whole scene" Eunbi said recalling Sohee and Hanbin's moment.

"Pffttt you're acting as if your mind didn't go blank after Jiwoong smiled at you" Sohee said nudging Eunbi.

"Shut up, you and Hanbin straightforwardly flirting was crazier!" Eunbi said side hugging Sohee.

"Anyways, it seems like I don't have to buy you any food after class" Eunbi added as she clapped her hands.

"Says who? I'm moving it tomorrow!" Sohee said crossing her arms.

"Hey, that's unfair!! I brought you to the basketball court and you even ended up meeting your prince charming!" Eunbi complained.

"Whatever, you're still buying me food after class anytime this week" Sohee said patting Eunbi's head before running away.

'Gosh when will it be my time' Eunbi jokingly thought as she adored Sohee happily running towards their classroom.

𝐃𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐯𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 '𝐣𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐲 𝟏𝟑' 𝐠𝐮𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐢𝐭.~ 

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝 ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 37.9K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
811K 30K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
163K 5.7K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...