Saikyō || 最強

By shiiranai

"ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴘʟᴀʏ ᴀɴʏᴍᴏʀᴇ..." sᴀᴛᴏʀᴜ sɴᴀᴛᴄʜᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴜʀsᴇᴅ ᴅᴏʟʟ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴍʏ ʜᴀɴᴅ, ᴄʀᴜsʜɪɴɢ ɪᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜɪs ᴄᴜʀsᴇᴅ... More

𝙷𝚒𝚒𝚛𝚊'𝚜 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜
1 - 𝙰 𝚆𝚑𝚒𝚝𝚎-𝚑𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝙼𝚎𝚗𝚊𝚌𝚎
2 - 𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚎
3 - 𝚂𝚊𝚕𝚖𝚘𝚗 & 𝙱𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚘 𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜
4 - 𝚂𝚊𝚏𝚎 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚖
5 - 𝚂𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚗'𝚜 𝙻𝚊𝚋𝚢𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚑
6 - 𝙰𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝙾𝚗𝚎𝚜
7 - 𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝙱𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚜
8 - 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚞𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜
9 - 𝚃𝚛𝚒𝚙𝚜 & 𝚃𝚘𝚔𝚢𝚘
10 - 𝙻𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝙶𝚘𝚓𝚘
11 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
12 - 𝚂𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚁𝚎𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚘𝚗
13 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚁𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍
14 - 𝚂𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜
15 - 𝙰 𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝙸𝚝
16 - 𝚃𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜 𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎
17 - 𝙲𝚑𝚘𝚒𝚌𝚎𝚜 𝙼𝚊𝚍𝚎
18 - 𝙲𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙲𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚖𝚜
19 - 𝙴𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜
20 - 𝙼𝚊𝚢 𝚋𝚎
21 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚁𝚘𝚘𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝙳𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚝𝚜
22 - 𝙵𝚕𝚒𝚙 𝚊 𝙲𝚘𝚒𝚗
𝙹𝚞𝚓𝚞 𝚂𝚊𝚗𝚙𝚘: 𝙳𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚢 𝚂𝚞𝚔𝚞𝚗𝚊
23 - 𝙲𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚜 & 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚜
24 - 𝚂𝚗𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙵𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚜
25 - 𝙰𝚗𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚜
26 - 𝙾𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚠
27 - 𝙰 𝚂𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚏𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
28 - 𝚂𝚎𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚎
29 - 𝙿𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚅𝚒𝚎𝚠
30 - 𝚆𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚗 𝚃𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜
31 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚄𝚗𝚜𝚙𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚗
32 - 𝙸𝚗 𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝙷𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚢
33 - 𝙷𝚒𝚜 𝚃𝚛𝚞𝚎 𝙵𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜
34 - 𝙱𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚅𝚘𝚠
33.5 - 𝚁𝚎𝚍
35 - 𝙸𝚕𝚕𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜
36 - 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚝
37 - 𝙰𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
38 - 𝙱𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚝 𝙱𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚐𝚎𝚜
39 - 𝚁𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚘𝚗 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎
40 - 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟼
𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎
‎ 𝙷𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚗 𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚜: 𝙸𝚗𝚜𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎
呪縛 || 𝙽𝚘𝚛𝚘𝚒 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎
𝙾𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚜: 𝙼𝚎𝚘𝚠

𝙷𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚗 𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚜: 𝙼𝚒𝚞𝚛𝚊 𝙲𝚑𝚒𝚢𝚘

9.1K 248 171
By shiiranai

Warning:

This special chapter contains major spoilers (and would probably make sense only if you've read the other books in Saikyōverse).
Read at your own risk.

┌─────────❍─────────┐

"...what the fuck actually happened?"

└─────────❍─────────┘

Miura Clan, 1995

"I hate her, Nii-chan! She stole sensei away from me!"

Chihiro looked at his brother boredly. "Young Master Chiyo is throwing a tantrum, how unfit."

Little Chiyo proceeded to wail louder. "You're supposed to take my side!!"

"Whatever the problem is with your brother again, Chihiro?," the clan head's wife, their mother, snapped at the eldest son. "Why are you making your brother cry? Yuichiro! Look, your sons will soon take away ten years off my life!"

"Darling, why do they become only my sons when you're mad? You have your share of traits passed down to those boys, too," the clan head heartily laughed while soothing his wife. "Pray tell, why's our Chiyo being so whiny?"

"He's crying because Tsukumo sensei is joining the Inumaki clan fully to be with his wife and daughter," Chihiro stated with an underlying teasing tone in his voice. "Poor little Chi-"

"Phantom Illusion Technique: Waves," Chiyo muttered in between sobs. With that, the surroundings turned into a mess. Everything fell apart in a goey, wavy illusion. "I hate you, nii-san. I hate you!"

Childish as he was, Miura Chiyo was chosen to be the clan heir at an early age because of his exceptional talent and large reserve of cursed energy.

He used to be a weak child with a rather sickly body, but with the training of his instructor, he rose and was named one of the most promising heirs of the major clans.

However, they had one problem right now.

Their young heir was throwing a tantrum over the resignation of his most favored instructor: Tsukumo Keijiro.

"Chiyo, this problematic kid!," their distressed mother exclaimed while trying to steady her balance.

"Chiyo-sama."

In an instant, the mirage of melting colors disappeared in thin air. Chiyo's eyes widened upon hearing the familiar voice. It was none other than his favorite person. "Sensei!"

A tall, blonde man in his mid-twenties approached the distraught kid with his ever-so-kind smile and bright eyes. His light features stood out among the dark-haired and grey-eyed family.

Keijiro sensei was a man of charm, always polite and patient. It was no wonder he'd immediately catch the hearts of his students. Among them, his favorite would always be this curious and clingy little boy who also happened to be a sorcerer with the potential on par with Zenin's Naoya and Kamo's Kotone.

He wondered if his beloved daughter at home would also grow as strong as his students.

"Are you alright, Chiyo-sama?" He bent down on one knee to keep the student at eye level. "What's gotten you so agitated?"

"Chihiro-nii-sama told me you're resigning." Chiyo's voice softened while speaking to his teacher. "Is that true?"

Keijiro chuckled, placing a hand on Chiyo's head. "Uh hm. Sensei will be staying with sensei's wife and her family. The Inumaki clan- are you familiar?"

"Why can't you just stay here instead? Like always," Chiyo inquired with round, glossy eyes. "Do you not want to teach me anymore? I can already do screen illusions!"

"Oh, will you show that to me, Chiyo-sama?," Keijiro feigned suprise and beckoned the child closer. The clan head gave him an apologetic look, but it seemed he didn't mind listening to his student's worries at all.

He was an excellent teacher.

"Tsukumo sensei's wife sure is lucky," the clan head's wife gushed, chuckling along with her husband. "And so is our little Inumaki ojou-san."

"Ahh." Keijiro smiled fondly at the mention of his wife and daughter. "My daughter is really interested in light cursed techniques lately. Maybe I will bring her one day and introduce her to Chiyo-sama."

An Inumaki girl and Tsukumo sensei's daughter, too?

The Miura couple exchanged knowing glances before the clan head laughed lightheartedly. "It would be nice to get them acquainted at a young age. They might be able to support themselves in the future!"

They might be reading too far ahead, but Keijiro had the same thoughts. His standing in the Inumaki family wasn't something he could use to protect his own daughter. Sure, he was strong as an individual, but protecting her would take more than that.

"You're certainly right, Miura-sama."

"But I don't want to meet her!," Chiyo interjected. "She's taking sensei away from me!"

Keijiro gasped animatedly. "Oh, is she? Should we talk to that ojou-san and tell her to return sensei to Chiyo-sama?"

"Nn!" Little Chiyo nodded profusely. "I don't like sharing!"

In the end, Keijiro sensei still retired, but he kept his promise of seeing the young heir whenever he'd have the chance. He would sometimes visit twice or thrice a week to check on Chiyo.

Until one day.

News had it that Inumaki Keijiro was involved in a tragic accident. His body was never shown, and no proper funeral was held to mourn his death.

Rumors had it the Inumaki clan sold his lifeline to another sorcerer to seal a bargain, but no one was able to prove that, so the matter was forgotten easily the next few years.

──❍──

Annual Clan Gathering

"Hey, you came with Kaede onee-san, right?" Chiyo approached the white-haired, bright blue-eyed kid who came with his older brother's friend. The latter, however, turned away as if he did not see nor hear him.

Whaaat?

The other kid looked a bit younger than Chiyo, causing him to think he was a disrespectful snob.

What's with that guy? He looks younger than me. Swear I'd make him call me senpai someday!

Bored and bothered, Chiyo begrudgingly dragged his feet to the common room where the other children were entertaining themselves while the clan heads and their respective subordinates attended the gathering.

"Go away!," Inumaki Toshiro commanded towards a certain kid that clung to him like a second tail. "Leave us alone!"

"Why are you mad, Inumaki-kun?!," Naoya of the Zenins exclaimed while backing away from Toshiro because of his cursed speech command. He looked as if he was about to cry.

As expected, the cursed speech user did not reply. He took his younger cousin, a girl, by her arm and dragged her away from the other kids.

"Oi, you're so rude!," Naoya groaned, pulling the girl back when he snapped out of the cursed speech's effect. "We're still talking!"

"Nao-kun," the girl cried out. "My arm! Naoya!"

Inumaki Toshiro's cousin?

To Chiyo, that only meant one thing- his sensei's daughter!

"Don't talk to my cousin!," Toshiro exclaimed, his words coming out as commands. "You can't marry her!"

Well, of course. After all, Keijiro sensei clearly asked Chiyo to marry his daughter if he had the chance. Why would Naoya be so delusional to think he could marry the young lady?

In simpler words, Keijiro sensei's daughter was... his bride-to-be!

"Oii!," Chiyo intervened, catching the other two off-guard. He had already used an illusion technique, confusing the two boys and snatching the girl away from them. "She's clearly uncomfortable. Stop hogging her!"

"And who the hell do you think you are?," Naoya challenged. "That girl's my fiancé!"

The adults in the room turned to the children fighting over a girl who looked like she wanted to melt any moment now. She sheepishly turned to Chiyo, "Please let me go, I don't even know who you are."

"See? Let go of (F/n)!," complained little Naoya while pulling on the girl's sleeves.

"She's my cousin!," Toshiro joined in.

"What? No! She's Keijiro sensei's daughter, and he entrusted her to me," Chiyo argued.

"Oiii, my dress is getting torn!," the girl complained. "What's wrong with you all?! Hands off!"

Under the influence of cursed speech, the boys lost hold of the Inumaki girl. The force caused her tip over and trip on her toes. She closed her eyes, readying herself for the impact.

"E-eh?," she muttered in confusion when she didn't feel any. Turning sideways, she met face to face with a bright-eyed fellow who looked like he wanted nothing to do with them.

Seeing the distance between them, she suddenly realized they weren't even touching at all. But how could that be when she halted midway her fall?

Was that...a barrier?

"Satoru-sama!," a servant called, quickly coming to the white-haired boy's aid. However, the boy refused to acknowledge the help she was offering and just proceeded on his way after the Inumaki girl had regained her balance.

"Who was that...?," Chiyo asked under his breath. It was the second time he'd seen the boy, but he only felt that menacing presence now. And without a doubt, everyone in the room knew that boy was crazy strong.

──❍──

For years, Chiyo kept quiet about the request his childhood instructor made. He kept out of the girl's sight and honed his cursed technique so he could protect her in Keijiro's stead.

Even with the Miura clan located in Tokyo, he entered a year before her in Kyoto so he could watch over her without raising suspicions.

The girl had no memories of him nor the party they both attended back when they were younger. She didn't even know about him being her father's student. Chiyo didn't mind. All he knew was that he had to keep the girl from danger and take care of her like how his sensei would probably have.

Little did he know, he had already grown fond of the girl as if she were his own sister.

"Miura senpai," she beamed, placing down a tray of freshly brewed jasmine tea before him. She poured him a glass and offered with a smile.

"How much do you need?," Chiyo joked.

The girl chuckled. Her senior would always be able to tell if she was doing something for a favor. But this time, she was doing it as thanks. "This is for helping me out in the clan gathering."

Chiyo raised a brow, feigning innocence. "What did I do?"

His junior just puffed her cheeks in annoyance. "The one who helped me with the illusion performance! Don't think I don't know it's you."

It was his doing, yes.

Aside from that, he also helped her love interest. Knowing the girl would be in danger after getting into a full blown fight with Inumaki Toshiro, Chiyo advised her mother to seek Gojo Satoru's help.

The girl was supposed to be his bride, but Chiyo found himself working as a cupid for her instead. He didn't regret it anyway.

With time, he ended up seeing her more as a little sister he had to protect than a possible love interest. His plans as a child were now a thing of the past, something he'd laugh about with himself.

He was more than satisfied with his role as her favorite senpai.

A small smirk rested upon his satisfied expression as he propped his chin on his palm. "Well, cheers?"

"You..." The girl sighed deeply. "Are so cool, senpai."

Chiyo reached for her head and gave it a pat. For a moment, he remembered how Keijiro would pat his head whenever he agonized about small things. "Tell me something I don't know, my dear kouhai."

"Ah, and I've just inflated the great Chiyo-dono's ego!"

He chuckled softly, realizing how much he was missing his younger sister Megumi while looking at Inumaki.

The two girls definitely had so many things in common- one of them was their susceptibility to problems.

"Thank you again, Miura senpai." This time, the girl bowed deeply before him.

Chiyo just watched with a small, fond smile. He knew he'd be protecting the girl for as long as he could, and nobody would be able to change that.

After all, that was the binding vow he made with his teacher.

──❍──

"Now, come here, Kento-chan." Chiyo pulled Nanami to his side while Gojo sat on the other. "Since you seem curious, let me tell you about the bases I've taught Toru-chan. Listen carefully, Miura senpai will teach you well."

"No, thank you," Nanami instantly declined.

"Oi, what innocent things are you talking about again?," Shoko lazily called out from the line. The girls lost in rock, paper, scissors, so it was their turn to order drinks.

Whispers could be heard in the cafe as the three male sorcerers hang out amongst themselves. Oh, the visuals.

There was Gojo Satoru, no other words needed. That guy would undoubtedly stand out wherever he was. On the seat adjacent to his, Nanami Kento sat. Again, there was no way the first year would not be a head turner, too.

But of course, there was this guy who had so lazily sat on the table. Loose raven strands framed his eyes, softening his sharp, alert gaze. His luscious black hair effortlessly complimented those grey eyes that left everyone brave enough to look directly drowning.

It could or could not be a part of Chiyo's cursed technique, but he would not speak about it.

As talkative as he was, the guy loved keeping his mysteries.

"Real innocent things, Shoko-chan," Chiyo replied with a playful hint on his tone.

Shoko huffed, quickly averting her gaze from her attractive senior. "So annoying."

"Your number, come on."

"I said I don't want to give it."

He raised his head to find a couple of guys lingering around Shoko and Kotone. Cursing under his breath, he got on his feet and pulled the two girls behind his back, stepping in between. "They said they don't want to give it. If you're dumb, that means something formally known as NO."

"Oh, now look at Mr. Superhero stepping in," one of the guys jeered.

Chiyo nearly facepalmed, cringing. "What in the fucking nursery school type of insult was that?"

"What did you say?!"

"And you're deaf too," Chiyo sighed, looking down at him with utmost sadness and empathy. "I'm so sorry you have to go through life like this. Must be hard being dumb and deaf at the same time."

The two girls snickered, relishing the atmosphere he created.

Before he could go any further, Chiyo suddenly paused.

Something was definitely not right. The Inumaki girl wasn't there anymore, but he was just as protective as ever.

As if it was instinct.

"Eh? Am I becoming a mom?," he uttered to himself in disbelief. "Am I a mom now? I did sound like my mother... weird."

Shoko heard his sentiments and softly giggled to herself. Her senior could have the most ridiculous thoughts and still appear adorable. She smiled to herself, glad that she could keep her sanity intact while her two amazing seniors accompany her.

"You're the best, senpai."

"Again, tell me something I don't know."

As he escorted the girls back to their table, he accidentally bumped into someone. The person was a female, clad in red kimono and somewhat a hairdo popular back in Heian Era. His brows strung together as he instinctively reached out to her. "Damn, sorry."

The raven-haired woman paused, her eyes that looked nearly transparent shone with a hint of excitement when she turned to him. Her head panned to his right hand, then followed the direction of the two girls. She smirked. "Ah. So after a thousand years, you still got the doctor again."

Chiyo bobbed his head in confusion. "Yes?"

"Second time failing on Kaia," the woman muttered while chuckling. "Ahhh, what a fate."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

526K 20.9K 43
Geto needs more love, so here we go. He's older in this story, but isn't a cursed user (at least not yet heheh). SO NO STITCHES. this is about Geto...
291K 11.5K 29
𝑺𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝑨𝑼 𝐅𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭. 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨...
89.2K 2.8K 24
𝙛𝙚𝙢!𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙭 𝙟𝙟𝙠 ♡ ⁽ᵃᵈʲ.⁾ ᴬⁿ ⁱᵈᵉᵃˡⁱᶻᵉᵈ ᵖˡᵃᶜᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵍʳᵉᵃᵗ ᵒʳ ⁱᵈʸˡˡⁱᶜ ᵐᵃᵍⁿⁱᶠⁱᶜᵉⁿᶜᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵇᵉᵃᵘᵗʸ. ═══════ ≪ ❈ ≫ ═══════ ┏ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂...
634K 27.8K 36
"ᴡʜᴀᴛᴇᴠᴇʀ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴs ᴛᴏ ᴜs, ʏᴏᴜ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴛᴀʏ ʙᴇsɪᴅᴇ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ, ʀɪɢʜᴛ ʏ/ɴ?" "ɪ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ! ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴀʟʟ, ɪᴍ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜ!" "ʏᴇᴀʜ..." ➪ᴛ...