𝐑𝐀𝐑𝐄||yan!blue lock

By TOORINI

✶ yandere blue lock various x female reader rewriting ━━━ ❔ More

➤ rare .
love interests - ❤︎ -
01
02
03
04
5.1
5.2
5.3
06
08
09
10
11
12
13
rewrite or smth ??
rare update ?

07

4.7K 228 267
By TOORINI

"OH,I SEE HOW IT IS."

Your voice echoed through out the empty cafeteria.

"I didn't mean to exclude you! I promise! Kuon told us not to bother asking you!" Isagi reassured you he didn't mean to exclude you from the tactic meeting.

"You don't h-have to do whatever Kuon says...I can't believe you p-purposely excluded me..." You turned away from him, wiping your eyes with your sleeve.

"S-She's crying?! Oh no. No! What do I do?!" Isagi panicked.

"I-Isagi..." you sniffled.

"W-what? What do you need?" He hurriedly asked.

"Do you promise...to only follow what I say from now on? Or else...I don't think we should talk to each other anymore..." you faced him, eyes swimming with tears.

"Of course! I promise! I'll swear it!" Isagi quickly answered.

"Really?!" You brightened, and clasped your hands in between his. "You're always on my side! That's why you're my favourite!" You gave him a warm smile.

"F-Favourite?!" Isagi blushed. He liked...knowing he was your favourite.

"Isagi as my favourite? My mouth feels weird saying it...how could he even be my favourite anyways?" You wrapped your arms around him, giving him a hug.

"He doesn't have outstanding looks..."

"Y-Y/N?!" Isagi blushed, but didn't refuse your embraced.

"Or the personality I like..."

"Isagi!" You pulled back, giving him a smile.

"I wanna see Rin..."

"Our up coming game! Let's do our best, okay?" You grinned.

Isagi frowned, sad you had pulled away so soon, but his smile returned the second he looked at you.

"Y-Yeah!" Isagi smiled back. "I'll definitely score a goal for you!"

"What's wrong with them?!" Anri angrily yelled. "They still aren't using Y/N! She's the best player on the team!"

Ego didn't respond, but watched intensely at the field through the screen, where your team was arguing.

ON THE FEILD

"I...I won't play unless Y/N does!" Isagi angrily refused to play unless they swapped someone out for you.

"I'll do better on the field if Y/N plays! It's no fun if Isagi and her don't play!" Bachira whined.

"I don't need to play. I'd rather let Y/N play instead." Chigiri insisted.

"What's taking them so long?" Someone from the other team asked.

"They're..fighting over letting the girl play." Niko observed.

"Well of course a girl shouldn't play, what is she gonna do?" Okawa scoffed.

"I don't see why she shouldn't play." Niko ignored his teammate.

"You don't see at all, like literally."

"How can you even see through your hair?"

"Fine! Y/N plays! Chigiri's switching!" Kuon decided.

"I can't believe this..." Raichi muttered.

KICK OFF!

Bachira started dribbling the ball, then passed when he was surrounded.

The ball went back to Bachira then to Kunigami.

"No one told me the tactic plan...I have no idea what's happening..." you sighed.

Aaaand Kunigami's shot was blocked.

"I could've gotten that goal." You truthfully said.

It went to isagi...then back to Kunigami again, who was blocked...again.

And now it's...the guy with bangs has it.

"They're saying something. This is boring." You impatiently tapped your foot. "The Okawa guy is coming near the net..."

Okawa was, running towards the net, near you.

"Iemon's not gonna be able to block it, is he.." you stretched a little.

"Aaand, he didn't," you ran to the ball, which was almost in the net.

"Luckily I'm here!" You smiled, as you kicked the ball which had been flying into the net.

You kicked the ball so it flew farther away, not even close to you.

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU AIMING?!" Raichi yelled.

The ball landed perfectly at Niko's foot.

He swiftly kicked it to Okawa, who had noticed your mistake and had positioned himself accordingly to the net.

The raised his leg to kick the ball, but he kicked air.

"Sorry! I was just playing around!" You laughed, already behind him with the ball.

"What?!" He turned to you, but you were already sprinting down the field.

You passed again.

"Me?!" Igarashi asked, surprised, as the ball neared him.

"Not so fast!" An opposing team member stole it.

"Niko! Get it to Okawa! The girl isn't there to steal it from him!" The guy said, passing to Niko.

"Yeah.." Niko received the ball but he knew something was wrong.

"Ah." He realized, looking down at his feet where the ball had been taken from behind.

He quickly turned around, face to face with you.

"You're pretty good." Niko observed.

"You're pretty cute." You observed.

"What?"

"Whaaaaat???? Hey, look. I stole the ball."

Niko quickly looked down, but the ball was still with him.

"No, you didn't." He looked up.

Your hand was in front of his face.

"Look down." He read off of your hand.

He looked down.

And the ball was gone.

He looked up.

And you were running.

"What?" Niko was absolutely puzzled. "What kind of distraction was that?"

"Wow you all suck." You bluntly told every person who tried to stop you.

"HEY!Y/N! YOURE NOT FOLLOWING OUR PLAN!" Kuon yelled.

"YOU NEVER TOLD ME YOUR PLAN, DUMBASS!" You shouted back, almost at the goal.

"Uh oh." The goalie was frozen.

You walked to the goal, while the other players were running behind you.

You raised your leg as a strong,ominous, and sexy aura glowed around you. With seemingly tremendous effort you kicked the ball and the goalie launched forward to get it.

But the ball only went forward a ruler's length.

The goalie fell, trying to reach a ball that wasn't even close.

You used your foot to get the ball back and simply kicked it into the goal.

"Uh, that wasn't fun."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.8K 1.9K 24
❝ HE'S DEFINITELY WRITING SONNETS ABOUT MY AWESOMENESS IN HIS SPARE TIME. ❞ ( 𝗕𝗟𝗨𝗘 𝗟𝗢𝗖𝗞 𝗫 𝗙𝗘𝗠! 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗥 ) ━ HIGHSCHOOL AU + SEMI-CH...
16.7K 705 14
➳ 𝗘𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗟 - ¹𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝗮 𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁𝘀 𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗼𝗿�...
54K 1.5K 28
╭♡───────────── ᶻᶻᶻ〃( ꩜ ᯅ ꩜;) ﹒ яє∂ кєу „Why did bro start twerking" „WAIT I MEANT TWEAKING" - „𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒅 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒅 𝒍𝒊�...
118K 4.4K 26
After a harsh break up, volleyball player and singer (Y/n) gets added into a group chat containing most of the Blue Lock players By: 9ROMIS3 Publishe...