The Hidden

By KORREZX

born 4/2/2023 Mystery/ Romance Blake is tired of running from her past. When she is given the opportunity to... More

ZERO
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN

SIX

8 2 0
By KORREZX

Blake Holly

I took both of my arms and wrapped them around his neck, I pulled him in for a kiss and he grabbed my waist aggressively. Our tongues roughly danced in sync as the kiss deepened. We were so into it that we didn't pull away once for air.

He was kissing me hungrily as if he had been starved of this and waiting for this his whole life. He grabbed both of my thighs and lifted me up, I wrapped my legs around his waist and he walked towards a nearby wall, throwing me against it.

My hands still wrapped around his neck, I finally pulled away and spoke.

"Let's go."

It's like this excited him because he grabbed me off the wall and carried me back inside, he headed towards the same bathroom I was using earlier and slammed the door behind him. He placed me on the counter and I began unbuttoning the rest of the buttons on his shirt and undoing his pants.

What has come over me? I don't know. But I do know that I've never wanted anything this bad before. I never wanted another person this bad before, and from the way he was handling my body, I could tell he felt the same way.

It's crazy how little you could know a person and want them in such an intimate way.

He slipped my dress over my head leaving me in only my undergarments and began placing kisses along my jaw and making his way down to my neck, he knew exactly where to kiss me and it felt so damn good. I threw my head back and wrapped my legs tighter around his waist signaling that I want more. He groped and squeezed every part of my body. I want this.

"I want you" I moaned out.

"Shh"

He began groping my breast and placing kisses along my chest, and this really sent my body into overdrive.

"BLAKE ARE YOU IN HERE!!"

Suddenly, a series of aggressive knocks pounded on the door and I'm pretty sure it was Persephone's voice.

"Fuck" I quickly pulled away and jumped off the counter, grabbing my dress that was on the floor.

"YES I'M  COMING GIVE ME A  MINUTE" I yelled from the other side.

Paxton just kind of stood there smirking while rubbing his bottom lip.

"WE HAVE TO GO LIKE NOW" Persephone yelled back.

"Shit shit shit" I said under my breath. Once I realized what I just almost got caught doing and who I almost got caught doing it with I instantly regretted it. It was like my mind sobered up and God gave me a slap on the head.

What the hell Blake. What the hell are you doing?

Once I was decent I swung the door open and Persephone stood there with a look on her face as if she had been waiting on me forever.

She then peeked over me to see a shirtless Paxton behind me who was awkwardly looking at us. Her facial expression changed from a 'bitch hurry up' face to a 'bitch what the fuck?' face.

"Don't even ask" I grabbed her arm and pulled her away.

"What's wrong?" I asked her as we began walking down the steps.

"Ugh it's the worst, Delilah caught Johnathan kissing another girl and now she's down there embarrassing herself and I can't get her to stop"

"Oh my God seriously?" My hand flew over my mouth.

"Yes"

We made it down the steps and there we saw a huge crowd that was surrounded by no other than Delilah. She was screaming at what looked like Johnathan and a random blonde girl, but I couldn't tell what she was saying until I got closer.

"I LOVED YOU ! YOU-YOU BETRAYED ME" Delilah cried out loud.

Oh no. This is bad.

I pushed through the crowd until I was in the front. I caught a few people recording with their phones and laughing hysterically.

"Put your fucking phone away!" I said to a few of them.

"Delilah, come here oh my God" Persephone said trying to grab Delilah but she just jerked away from her.

"NO-NO, I LOVED HIM AND HE'S WITH SOME-SOME BITCH" Delilah screamed. She was obviously drunk out of her mind, I couldn't think of another reason why a person would bring this type of embarrassment upon themselves.

"Bitch? Excuse me? Watch your fucking mouth you fucking psycho ass bitch" The blonde girl stepped up to Delilah.

"What you want to do bitch?" Persephone stepped in front of Delilah and was now in the blonde girl's face. Persephone was also drunk too, might I add.

The two of them began going back and forth exchanging some pretty harsh words.

"Delilah, let's go. We need to leave like now" I grabbed Delilah who was currently crying her eyeballs out.

"You don't understand Blake I-I loved him" She turned to me sobbing and holding her chest.

"I know honey I know, let's just go" I said holding her because she could barely walk. Persephone yelled out a last threat to the blonde girl before following behind me and Delilah.

We finally made it outside and away from the crowd of people.

"Blake, you think you could call a car service? There is no way any of us can drive right now."

"Yeah sure" I responded looking through my purse for my phone.

My phone. Shit, where is my phone?

I started panicking once I realized my phone wasn't in my purse and I probably laid it down somewhere inside.

I smacked my forehead and let out a breath of frustration.

"Fuck I left my phone inside, you think you could call it while I go look for it?" I whined.

"Yea babe sure, hurry though. Delilah is not looking too good" Persephone replied.

I quickly strolled back inside to look for my phone. At this point, I had sobered up after the strange train of events that recently took place.

I was too busy looking everywhere else except for where I was looking that I didn't even notice I ran straight into a firm chest.

"Ow"

"Shit, my bad-Blake?"

I know that husky voice from anywhere.

"Oh, hey Adrian" I finally looked up at him. He looked way too good for me to even function right now. I felt guilty looking at him in this way though. Was it because of my little fiasco with Paxton?

"I'm sorry, I lost my phone and I-I". I said freaking out.

"Calm down, I was actually looking for you, I found your phone in the bathroom upstairs. It's a picture of you on the home screen so I assumed it was yours" He said pulling my phone out of his pocket.

"Ohmygod thank you! Thank you !" I said thanking him over and over again, relieved.

"You're welcome... You look amazing by the way, wow" He said eyeing me and scratching the back of his head.

I blushed but then remembered his little girlfriend's threats of "I'll ruin you" replaying in my head.

"Thank you, but I really got to go"

"Leaving so soon?" He raised an eyebrow at me

"Sorry, I'll see you around though, okay?" I said before turning the other way and maneuvering through the crowd and out the front door.

"Cars over here !" I heard Persephone call out once she saw me. I ran to her and helped her put Delilah in the backseat, who was currently knocked out sleep.

_____________________

The next day came, and I felt like actual shit. The sun shining on my face made my head pound more than it already was. I got up to close the curtains but that didn't help at all since the curtains were so thin and cheap.

Damn you curtains.

Delilah was sound asleep and I'm sure she would be for a while being that she was the drunkest of us all.

After we all got in the car, I remembered drifting off to sleep and then nothing after that. I'm not even sure how me and Delilah arrived at our dorms, nonetheless got in our beds with pajamas.

I needed like five shots of espresso and a long hot shower. I dragged my feet sluggishly to the bathroom and closed the door, it's like when my mind saw the toilet it released a signal in my body to make me throw up every single toxin in my body.

I ran to the toilet and began throwing up belligerently. Once I was done, I felt even worse.

Why did that damn server have to keep coming with the drinks?

I rinsed my mouth out with water before brushing my teeth and gargling some mouthwash. Once I was done, I took that hot shower I so desperately needed, washing away the sins from the night before.

Dear lord, I will never ever drink again, just please make me feel better, Amen.  I prayed to myself. The hot water trickled down my body, soothing the hungover pain I felt throughout me.

My mind went back to the steamy and intense moment I had with Paxton and I mentally smacked my forehead.

Way to go Blake.

I felt like a complete whore, whoever I was last night was not the Blake that woke up today, that's for sure. I washed up and stepped out of the shower, grabbing the towel that was hanging on the rack to wrap myself with.

"BLAKE BLAKE OPEN THE DOOR" I heard Delilah's voice yell on the other side. I quickly opened the door and she ran past me and rushed to the toilet where I heard her throwing up and coughing.

I walked out and closed the door behind me because if stayed in there and kept hearing her gag like that I was going to get sick all over again.

"Are you okay?" I called out

"Yeah I'm go-" She was cut off by the sound of her barfing again.

I winced a little bit, I had a very weak stomach and this was not helping.

Eventually, she stopped and shortly after I heard the sink water running and the sound of an electric toothbrush. I threw my hair up into a messy bun and dressed myself for the day which consisted of some baggy sweats with a school logo sweatshirt that hung off my shoulders and a pair of low-cut Uggs. I needed coffee really bad.

"I'm going to get us some coffee, I'll be right back !" I called out to her before heading out the door.

I reached the cafe, where there were many students eating breakfast or studying. I waited in line and when I got to the front I was greeted by Cory, the same guy from last night.

"Hey...Blake is it?" He asked, trying to confirm.

"Blake it is and Blake needs two really strong coffees" I said rubbing my temples.

"Ha, crazy night?" He asked.

You don't even know the half.

"Very"

He laughed again before responding "Just wait over there real quick". I did as he instructed and stepped off to the side. He soon handed me two piping hot coffees with a cookie.

"Threw in a cookie for you, and don't worry about the cost. It's on me."

"Oh no I won't let you do that..here" I said scrambling for some cash in my wallet.

"It's cool, trust me. I used my employee points, so it's all good. The least I can do really."

"Your so sweet" I said smiling and putting the four dollars I found in my wallet back into its pocket.

"Well..um...I'll see you around Blake... I gotta-" He pointed towards the line of awaiting customers.

"See you Cory". I flashed a smile before walking out of the cafe.

As I began walking back to my dorm, I felt my phone buzz in my pocket and so I put the cardboard tray that was holding both of our coffees in one hand and used the other one to retrieve my phone.

Unknown- Wow Blake, that was so steamy last night even I got turned on ;) XOXO

_________

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter !

Tell me what you think about what has happened so far 0_0

Please comment, vote, and share with your friends as that really helps put my book on the algorithm

*Excuse any grammar mistakes this chapter, my Grammarly has been acting up :(*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

306K 11.2K 72
After an eventful year, Lia and Blake go back to college, eager to get away from everything. But they're not destined to find peace. Will their lov...
63.7K 22.3K 65
Everyone has at least one secret, right? But what happens when the most dangerous ones are revealed? The life of the girl behind the mask will be tu...
34.3K 2.3K 42
Everyone can believe in the idea of being innocent until proven guilty but when someone holds the evidence to prove your guilt, how long can you cont...
213K 10.5K 50
Amber has a secret, one that she hates. When the school bad boy finds out, she realizes he isn't who he seems to be. Garrett is hiding something. Whe...