๐’๐ฅ๐—ผ๐ฐ ๐ƒ๐—ผ๐ฐ๐ง || ๐†๐—บ๐ค๐ฑ...

Por mehhhtrin

"๐ˆ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ฐ๐š๐ฏ๐ข๐ง', ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ง๐—ผ๐›๐—ผ๐๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐—ผ๐ฐ๐ž๐ ๐๐—ผ๐ฐ๐ง." ... Mais

000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029

015

3.2K 181 147
Por mehhhtrin

!!ᵉˣᶜᵘˢᵉ ᵃⁿʸ ᵐⁱˢᵗᵃᵏᵉˢ ᵇᵒᵒᵏⁱᵉ!!
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝗺𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲
————————-

"y'all ready to play laser tag?" cameron asked, glancing around the table at the others. kaizen and zyaire had been giving him so much attitude the whole time. it was like jaz didn't notice at all though, it was odd.

"i am, i haven't played it in some years. what about y'all?" she asked before taking a bite of her pizza. zyaire had ended up ordering another pizza for jaz since she didn't like plain cheese. he was annoyed that cameron had been touching her food.

"i'm ready, i'm finna beat all y'all or are we doing teams?" kaizen asked, looking at the couple that sat across from them.

"we could do teams. let's switch it up, you and cam and me and zyaire." jaz suggested, cameron nodding his head in agreement.

"hell na-" zyaire was interrupted by kaizen who nudged his shoulder. sighing, zyaire then corrected himself and started talking in a more respectful manner. "i mean, i think it should be couple vs couple." zyaire mumbled, glaring at cameron with a mug on his face.

"couple? y'all a couple?" cameron furrowed his eyebrows as he looked at kaizen. jaz also kind of side eyed cameron , wondering why did it matter so much to him.

"why the fuck you worried about what we is? jit, worry bout' yo' own relationship." zyaire spat, jaz being surprised at how fast zyaire responded to cam.

"bro, you got some kind of static wimme assum? ion even know yo' broke ass!" cameron exclaimed, about to stand up until jaz pulled him back down.

"youn' gotta know me, bitch." zyaire chuckled as he glanced over at kaizen. "i'll really beat yo ass, on all yo' dead folks life." kaizen sighed at zyaire, knowing that if it got any worse he was going to get them kicked out of the establishment.

"cam, calm down." jaz told cameron as he continued to talk out the side of his neck at zyaire. kaizen paid close attention to cam, trying to see what he was going to say to jaz.

kai never played about his friends, especially his female friends. if you thought you were going to talk to them crazy while in his presence, you are sadly mistaken.

"shut the fuck up—" cameron started to yell at jaz. kaizen immediately interrupted them before cameron could even finish his sentence.

"you not finna talk to ha' like that, she ain' did shit to you." kaizen mugged the boy, as he rubbed zyaire's leg that was bouncing up and down at 90mph.

"oh now y'all wanna double team me. kaizen, what happened to us?" cameron asked, pointing at himself with a hurt look on his face. it was like kaizen being with zyaire was just getting more and more unbearable for cam. zyaire had been noticing it the whole time.

"you left me outside, by myself, in the dark, in the cold, while i was panicking. ion know why you think i'ma just be cool witchu' after that." kaizen shook his head.

he was honestly unbothered by cameron now. having got over all of the hurt and wrong that cameron did to kai, he couldn't find it in himself to care for his existence anymore.

"so y'all did know each other?" jaz asked. she was starting to get confused because kai told her earlier that they never met.

"oh you dat bitch ass nigga who left him!" zyaire's mouth dropped in surprise, kaizen face palming himself.

'i should've never said nun', kaizen sighed.

"what the fuck you gon do about it?" cameron asked, kazien and jaz shaking their heads in disappointment.

"i'm sorry, jaz. we might have to do something by ourselves next time." kaizen said as he ignored their arguing.

"it's ok, kenny. let's get them out of here before they cause a scene." she nodded, grabbing cameron's hand. she managed to pull him away from zyaire and get them out of the establishment.

"let me out, let me out." zyaire said, trying to move kaizen out the way.

"i can't, dada. i gotta pay." kaizen sighed as he waved the waiter down. the waiter held up a finger and said give them one second. kaizen nodded his head, seeing that he was taking another table's order.

"hm, let me out." zyaire tossed his card onto the table before trying to move kaizen. "please, baby. move."

"i can't, ion want you to get in trouble. you might fuck around and get arrested if you go out there and fight that boy. we'll catch him some other time, aight?" kaizen spoke as he put his phone in his pocket.

"kaizen, please get the fuck out my way!" zyaire huffed, laying his head back against the booth. he didn't want to let cameron get away without catching a few punches. zyaire was irritated that kaizen wouldn't let him get to cameron.

"i'm not finna repeat myself and stop yelling. you making a scene, shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down. i'm not finna say it again." kaizen muttered to zyaire who was just staring at him. zyaire brought his bottom lip into his mouth with a slight smile on his face.

"i like it when you try ta' put me in my place, it's sexy." zyaire mumbled, laying his head down on his shoulder. 

"stop it." kaizen sighed as the waiter had finally came back. "can we get the check, please?" kaizen looked up at him.

"of course, i will be right back." she said, turning around and leaving.

"why you ain't tell me it was him?" zyaire asked kaizen, wrapping his arm around his waist.

"because i know you, you was gon' act an ass if i did. seems like i was right about that." kaizen shrugged as he rubbed his thumb along zyaire's jawline.

"i was gon' do that anyway. the way he was acting threw me the fuck off. why the fuck was he staring at you like that? that shit pissed me off." zyaire mumbled.

"why him staring at me piss you off like that?"

"he was staring at yo ass like he wanted to eat you, i had to shut that shit down. i still wanna beat his ass, don't let them still be innat parking lot when we leave" zyaire stated, laying his head on kaizen's shoulder.

"mhm, you gon' beat his ass for me?" kaizen asked, zyaire nodding his head eagerly. "i doubt it, he prolly stronger than you." kaizen joked.

"don't get yo ass beat tryna be funny." zyaire grumbled, glaring at him.

"you not finna beat my ass." kaizen shook his head, chuckling at him.

"ion have to beat yo' ass, i know how to get you in another way. you'll see when we get home." zyaire said as the waiter walked up.

"here is y'all's check." she smiled, handing it to them. kaizen put the card inside and handed it back to her. once she came back with his card, he sighed it and they started walking out of the building.

"aint nobody scared of you." kaizen turned back towards zyaire who was still staring at him.

"youn' gotta be scared of me." zyaire shrugged as he wrapped his arms around kaizen's neck, one of his hands resting on his neck.

"yo li' sexy ass, i'mma fuck the hell outta you." zyaire mumbled into kaizen's ear.

"yea, yea, yea, whatever. i can't wait." kaizen waved him off. kaizen wasn't gon believe it until he experienced it. zyaire seemed all talk to him, in kaizen's opinion.

"i fuckin' told yo ass that i ain't wanna come to this bullshit!" zyaire and kaizen heard yelling coming from the far right of the parking lot. "dumbass lil girl!" they recognized the voice, both of them looking at eachother as they listened to the yelling.

"who the fuck you think you talking to?! cause it's not me, i could've let them beat yo muthafuckin' ass!" jaz's voice was heard coming from the same direction.

"bitch, i'll beat yo ass!" kaizen watched as zyaire took off running towards the commotion. shrugging his shoulders, kaizen followed behind him. they walked up to cameron pushing jaz and yelling at her.

"come on, run me my shit." zyaire said, pulling up his pants. kaizen walked over to get jaz away from the two boys before they started fighting. she was crying, kaizen guessing it was because she felt overwhelmed at the moment.

"come on, jaz, i need yo' keys." kaizen told her. she nodded her hand, going into her purse and handing him her keys. before kaizen unlocked the door, he heard somebody land a punch. it was a loud smacking noise, followed by a scream. he turned around to see zyaire hovering over cameron and beating his ass.

"ok, boo, i think you beat him up enough!" kaizen said to zyaire as he opened the door for jaz to get in. zyaire didn't even acknowledge what kaizen just said, still sending blows to cameron's face. once punch landed directly on cameron's nose, jaz and kaizen cringing at the loud crack they heard.

"jaz, do he know where you live?" kaizen asked, handing her, her keys. jaz silently shook her head as she wiped the tears off her face.

"ok, let me know if he bother you again. even though ion think he gon be able to if i don't get zyaire." kaizen mumbled, glancing back to see zyaire still going at it.

"thank you, tell zyaire i said thank you too. i really appreciate y'all." she sniffled as she put her seatbelt on.

"no problem, jazzy. text me when you get home." kaizen said, stepping away from the car so she could drive off.

"ok, i will. bye, kai." she waved before she put her car in drive and drove off. sighing, kaizen turned around and walked over to zyaire and cameron.

"come on, boo. i'm ready to go home, i'm sleepy." kaizen said as he grabbed zyaire's arm and dragged him away.

"lame ass bitch." zyaire mumbled, kicking cameron in his stomach. cameron was laid out of the concrete while holding his stomach. his face was bruised up so bad, kaizen was surprised that he was still breathing.

kai knew he should've stopped zyaire before it got that bad but he remembered that he didn't get his ones in when he should've. cameron had been such a bad person to kai, he just couldn't find it in him to feel bad.

"lemme see yo' hands." kaizen said to zyaire as the walked back to his car. zyaire held both of his hands out, his hands bruised and bleeding. "damn, zy."

"i'mma be ok, luv." zyaire mumbled, opening the door for him. "you should've been seeing if ole' dude was straight." he chuckled as he closed the door.

"this nigga.." kaizen shook his head as zyaire walked around the car and got in on his side. "ian gon' lie, you did look sexy as fuck beating that nigga ass. made my dick hard and everything." kaizen admitted as he started the car.

"yo horny ass." zyaire shook his head at him, putting his seatbelt on.

"i was jus' sayin', boo." kaizen shrugged.

"when imma get my prize?" zyaire asked. he turned to look at kaizen to see him scratching his head as if he was confused.

"what prize?" kaizen raised his eyebrows in confusion.

"don't piss me off." zyaire furrowed his eyebrows at him, kaizen laughing at how fast his mood changed .

"my fault, when you want it?" kaizen asked as he pulled out of the arcade's parking lot.

"when we get home" zyaire yawned as he let his seat back.

"sayless." kaizen nodded, grabbing his phone he played his favorite playlist. he took a left onto the backroads and stepped on the gas.

"slow yo ass down, the fuck. you tryna kill me?" zyaire looked over at kaizen as he tightened his seatbelt.

"relax, i'mma slow down." kaizen chuckled, turning his music up. it was one of his unreleased songs that he recorded almost a year ago titled, 'we dem'.

——
at kaizen's home
——

"why youn' never release yo' songs?" zyaire asked kaizen as he opened the door for him.

"i feel like ain't nobody gon really listen to my shit if i do drop em'.. so i just keep them in my notes n shit." kaizen shrugged as they walked up to his front door.

kaizen opened the door and walked inside of his home, letting zyaire follow behind him. "kaizen, don't piss me off." zyaire mumbled, closing the door behind them.

"what i say?" kaizen frowned, walking upstairs.

"cause yo shit actually be good, you just be doubting yoself for no reason." zyaire explained as he followed behind kai. kaizen rolled his eyes at zyaire before he knocked on kayden's door. he heard a faint come in.

"wassam, dooda." kaizen said, opening the door and walking into his sibling's room to see him playing the game.

"shit, chillin'. y'all had fun on y'all date?" kayden asked as zyaire walked up behind kaizen.

"i mean... i guess you could say that." kaizen shrugged, his brother confused at the tone of his voice.

"what happened?" kayden asked, scooting his chair closer the the tv.

"i had to beat somebody ass." zyaire mumbled, sitting down on kayden's bed.

"who ass you beat? did you win? if you ain't win, i'mma be so disappointed cause what the fuck you so big fa' if you can't fight?" kayden mumbled causing his brother to bust out laughing.

"you ain' never lied, kay." kaizen cackled as he plopped down onto zyaire's lap.

"no, ian win, i got my ass handed to me. he beat me up so bad, kai had to come drag me away from him" zyaire sighed, kaizen now holding onto his stomach as it starting hurting from him laughing too hard.

"that's embarrassing." kayden shook his head. "yo ass need to get enrolled to some defense classes assum." he mumbled.

"he lyin', kay. he beat that nigga so bad, you couldn't even recognize him nomo." kaizen sighed, wrapped his arms around zyaire's neck.

"who was it?" kaydeb asked.

"some bitch named camera." zyaire mumbled, feeling disgusted by even saying the name.

"cameron, you remember ole' dude ben got into it with?" kaizen said, trying to get his brother to remember who it was.

"OHHHH, himmmm? i never liked his bitch ass, somebody needed to get him, teach him a lil lesson. oh, kai, tell me why kj dmed me on some weird stuff." kayden paused his game, walking over to his bedside to grab his phone.

"is it bad?" kaizen asked, laying back onto his brother's bed. kayden shrugged his shoulders and tossed kaizen his phone. kaizen picked up the phone and started to read the messages.

—————-𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝗼𝐟 𝗺𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬—————

KJ🎸🖤
did you try to come onto my pops bruh??

no.

KJ🎸🖤
why the fuck you lying?

KJ🎸🖤
he told me everything you did.

KJ🎸🖤
what the hell is wrong with you???

KJ🎸🖤
and dont lie bruh

why would i lie.. ?

KJ🎸🖤
dont worry imma beat yo ass when we get back to school

KJ🎸🖤
and im telling everybody about what you did
gay ass

KJ🎸🖤
you a fag bro i can't believe i used to call you my homeboy

KJ🎸🖤
dont hmp nomo

kj yk me 😂😂😂
me and u both know who gon lose if we fight 😂😂
i think its best for you to stay in yo own mf lane 😂

KJ🎸🖤
fuck you aint nobody scared of yo pussy ass
KJ🎸🖤
lame ass gay ass bitch
KJ🎸🖤
imma get yo ass jumped

ok come fuck around and find out then 😂.

—————-𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝗼𝐟 𝗺𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬—————

"sometimes i be wondering where you get yo smart ass mouth from." kaizen mumbled, going to block kj's number. not before taking a screenshot shot of the messages and sending them to himself.

"i get it from you and yo alcoholic ass momma." kayden admitted truthfully.

"you ain never lied." kaizen chuckled, tossing his brother his phone back. "but don't even entertain his ass, kay. if he try to touch his ass, let em' have it then." kaizen stated.

"don't trip bout getting kicked off the team neither cause you got yo' proof. you did good by not responding with threats and allat." zyaire explained.

"if he try to jump you, kayden, let me know. i'm so serious, aight?" kaizen spoke in all seriousness, kayden noticing that his brother wasn't joking by the tone if his voice.

"aight, kai." kayden nodded his head.

"we finna go in my room, do me a favor and turn yo tv up full volume." kaizen said standing up out of zyaire's lap.

"uhhh, why— nevermind, ion even wanna know." kayden shook his, grabbing his airpods and remote.

"we finna have a normal conversation, that's all." kaizen smiled innocently as he pulled zyaire up off the bed. "just don't wanna disturb you." he chuckled.

"yea, yea, nasty bastards. gone get up out my room." he said, waving the off. kaizen and zyaire chuckled, leaving his room and closing the door behind them.

"you so nasty." zyaire smiled, giving him a few peck's against his lips. kaizen leaned in for another kiss, this time not pulling back. kaizen moaned as he felt zyaire wrap his hand tightly around his neck.

"mhm, take this off." zyaire mumbled, tugging on kaizen's shirt. while kaizen was taking his shirt off, him and zyaire walked into his room, lips still attached to eachother.

———————————

!‼️excuse any mistakes ‼️!

1 or 2 and only pick one number. this will determine what's gon happen in the next couple of chapters. they both crazy so be prepared 🧘🏾‍♀️.

Q&A

whatchu' think?
kaizen and zyaire?
kayden and kj??
lmk!!

30+ comments for update
2973 words

Continuar a ler

Tambรฉm vai Gostar

108K 4K 22
ููŠุตู„ ุจุญุฏู‡ ูˆุนุตุจูŠู‡ ู†ุทู‚: ุงู† ู…ุงุฎุฐูŠุชูƒ ูˆุฑุจูŠุชูƒ ู…ุงูƒูˆู† ูˆู„ุฏ ู…ุญู…ุฏ ุงู„ูˆุฌุฏ ุจุจุฑูˆุฏ ูˆุนู†ุงุฏ : ุงู† ู…ุงุฑูุถุชูƒ ู…ุงูƒูˆู† ุจู†ุช ุชุฑูƒูŠ !
287K 13.5K 62
แ€•แ€ฏแ€ถแ€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บ +แ€›แ€ฌแ€แ€ปแ€ฎแ€’แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€ธ แ€žแ€ฐแ€€แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธแ€žแ€ฌแ€ธแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€”แ€ฒแ€ท แ€กแ€•แ€ฑแ€ซแ€„แ€บแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€žแ€ฌแ€ธแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€–แ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€ซแ€กแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€พแ€„แ€ทแ€บ แ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€›แ€ฝแ€ฌแ€•แ€ฏแ€ถแ€…แ€ถแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€™แ€พ แ€€แ€ผแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€”แ€พแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€€แ€บแ€›แ€„แ€บแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ทแ€’แ€ซแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€–แ€แ€บแ€–แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€•...
White Agony Por Helli

Outros gรฉneros

89.4K 3.5K 8
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
27.9K 22 9
Mature, Sex, Smut