SPIDERBOY || แดนแถœแต˜ หฃ แดดแต–

By _ch3rryp3ach_

โ‹†ยทหš เผ˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—œ๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—•๐—ข๐—ฌ ๐™’๐˜ผ๐™๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐™„๐™‰๐™‚ ๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™ˆ๐™Š๐™‘๐™„๐™€ "๐˜š๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ-๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ, ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๏ฟฝ... More

๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—œ๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—•๐—ข๐—ฌ
Your neighborhood Spider-man
R.A.B
๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ฒ
Spider-Man: Homecoming
๐—ฆ๐— ๐—› -๐Ÿญ-
๐—ฆ๐— ๐—› -๐Ÿฏ-

๐—ฆ๐— ๐—› -๐Ÿฎ-

6.4K 277 33
By _ch3rryp3ach_

TWO MONTHS LATER

Regulus is standing in a packed subway train. He takes out his phone and types out a text.

Some people laughed at a pureblood having to take the rain.

"You ignored him for two months," asked Natasha with a raised brow. Tony didn't have a response to that answer but he knew that there was a possible chance he did ignore the kid.

"I did read most of them. Alf the time I was working but I would listen to the voice calls and texts and report to Tony '' said Happy. Regulus grins at the man "Aww you did care" he says only for Happy to glare at him. Tony watched them interact and couldn't help but stare longly.

Hey Happy just checking in. I'm out of school at 2:45 PM

Ready for my next mission!

It's Regulus BTW.

Parker

He scrolls through numerous unanswered messages to Happy.

"That's a lot of messages," murmured Remus. Sirius remembered how talkative Regulus used to be. He smiled sadly.

The train drops Regulus off at 36th Avenue Station, which is right next to Midtown High. He walks downstairs to street level where football fields stand surrounded by fences. Regulus strolls down the sidelines and approaches the main building. We see students playing all kinds of sports on the field. He climbs a flight of stairs, then quickly avoids being hit by a convertible driven by Flash Thompson, a slick-haired teenager.

Flash: What's up, Penis Parker?

"What did that brat call you?" asked Sirius, looking ready to kill. Many people who were close to Regulus also looked very pissed.

"Eugene Thompson but he likes to be called Flash," says Lily not caring at all. Sirius gives her a nod. "Flash isn't so bad anymore. He's pretty chill now, especially ever since the incident" says Regulus. Ever since Flash had gotten into that accident in Mexico before college he came back differently. And Regulus Spidey's senses would spike up to 100 every time they were near each other. Flash may not remember him but whatever is connected to him does.

"Flash? The same flash who bullied you ever since you started at Midtown" says Ned giving his friend a look. "I'm surprised you haven't killed him," says Barty. Ned looks shocked at the thought of Reggie harming anyone. Tony also looked distorted at the thought. Regulus shrugs his shoulders.

Students chuckle at that. Regulus suppresses a sigh and moves on.

A school news report is playing in the hallway, Betty Brant and Jason Ionello as the news anchors.

Betty: Rise and shine, Midtown Science and Technology.

Jason: Students, don't forget about your homecoming tickets. Do you have a date for homecoming?

Betty: Thanks, Jason, but I already have a date.

Jason: Okay.

Betty: Yeah.

"Awkward," says Clint.

On TV, we see Jason rolling his eyes awkwardly.

Principal Morita: Good morning.

A teenage boy flies a drone around the crowded hallway. Regulus walks by. Principal Morita grabs the drone out of the air.

Principal Morita: Damn it. You, in my office right now.

The drone pilot follows the principal. Other students carry elaborate science projects. Regulus stops at his locker and takes off his jacket. He enters the combination and opens the locker. We see Regulus from inside the locker. Suddenly, a hand pops up behind him. It's Ned Leeds holding a Palpatine Lego figure over Regulus's shoulder.

Ned: (imitating Emperor Palpatine) Join me, and together... we'll build my new Lego Death Star.

Regulus: What?

Regulus glances around and hears a cheerleader say:

Cheerleader: So lame.

Regulus: No way! That's awesome. How many pieces?

Some people laughed at their excitement while some totally understood their enthusiasm.

"Aren't you too old for legos?" asked Mary, judging them. Marleen gives Mary a look not understanding her sudden bitchiness. Ned looks down embarrassed while Regulus glares at her. "Aren't you tired of being a bitch" he says which catches Tony off guard. Mary look ready to jump at him.

Lily gives Regulus a look but also kind of understands where he's coming from. Ever since She had moved Mary had become more distant than the others. Her letters started to come less and less. Alice and Marleen had told her she was going through some stuff but Lily was one of her friends. Surely Mary trusts her with her problems, right?

"Regulus." States aunt May. Regulus huffs "Sorry, aunt May". Walburga looked a little annoyed at how obedient Regulus was towards this mud blood.

Ned: Three thousand eight hundred and three.

Regulus: That's insane.

Ned: I know. You want to build it tonight?

Regulus: No, I can't tonight. I've got the Stark-

Ned: Mm-hmm. Stark internship.

Regulus: Yeah, exactly.

Having picked up his textbooks, Regulus starts to walk down the hallway with his best friend.

Ned: Always got that internship.

"Wait, was your internship Spiderman business?" asked Ned. Regulus nods with a grin. "DUDE" shouts Ned in excitement.

Regulus: Yeah, well, hopefully, soon it'll lead to a real job with them.

Ned: That would be so sweet.

Regulus: Right?

Ned: He'd be all, "Good job on those spreadsheets, Regulus. Here's a gold coin."

Regulus gives him a look.

Ned: I don't know how jobs work.

Regulus: That's exactly how they work.

"Mind you, I had just left the wizarding world and didn't understand muggle money," says Regulus, remembering Ned and Lily teaching him muggle things.

Ned: Oh. (chuckles) I'll knock out the basic bones of the Death Star at my place. And, and then I'll come by afterwards...

His voice fades out as Regulus slows to a stop. In slow motion, we see who caught his eye- a pretty dark-haired girl talking with her friends down the hall. Her name is Liz. She brushes her hair back and their eyes meet for a fleeting moment. Regulus is mesmerized. He can barely keep up with his conversation with Ned.

Ned: ...because for the most part, the difficult thing is the base of it. The top half we can knock out in two hours, tops.

Regulus: That'd be great.

"You got a crush kid," asked Tony. Regulus only cringes and shrugs. Barty and Evan looked a little suspicious. Regulus wasn't someone to fall for so easily. James and Lily couldn't help and stare in jealousy.

The school bell rings.

Girl: I'm gonna be late!

We are now in physics class.

Ms. Warren: Okay, so how do we calculate linear acceleration between points A and B?

She points at Flash, who is confidently holding up his hand.

Ms. Warren: Flash.

Flash: It's the product of sine of the angle and gravity divided by the mass.

"Wrong" says Tony

Ms. Warren: Nope.

Another hand goes up, but Ms. Warren calls out a student who clearly is having difficulty focusing on the lecture.

Ms. Warren: Regulus. You still with us?

Regulus has been watching a video of Spider-Man on YouTube.

Regulus: Uh... Uh... Yeah, yeah.

He closes the laptop, revealing a diagram of a simple gravity pendulum.

Regulus: Uh... Mass cancels out, so it's just gravity times sine.

"Question. You go to STEM school correctly. How do you know all this? I mean I don't think Purebloods learn science do they?" asked Remus. Regulus brushes harder. "No. I may have read a few muggle science books and whatnot." Regulus admits. He never told anyone how he would study a bunch of muggle stuff.

"Our little Reggie is smart," says Sirius proudly remembering how in his time there was one of the top students.

Ms. Warren: Right. See, Flash, being the fastest isn't always the best if you are wrong.

The class bursts out in laughter. Flash has turned in his seat and is glaring at Regulus.

Flash: (whispers) You're dead.

Regulus turns to glance at a clock. 11:38 a.m.

When Regulus faces the front, we see that he is now wearing safety goggles.

Mr. Cobbwell: Today we'll be talking about Danish physicist Niels Bohr, but trust me, there is nothing Bohr-ing about his discoveries regarding quantum theory.

As Mr. Cobbwell continues on his introduction on Bohr, Regulus opens his notes to a page titled "Web Fluid Version 3.01." We see molecule diagrams and a list of liquids such as salicylic acid, toluene, and methanol.

"You made your webs in class" asked Bruce astonished. Tony looks proud, "Yeah kids pretty smart," he says grinning. The other Avenger looked a little shocked at the fact Tony acknowledged the kids' geniuses.

May looked proud of her nephew. "Next time Reggie focus on your class please," she says, reprimanding her nephew. He may be a genius but he needed to pay attention in class. Reggie looks embarrassed "Of course Aunt May"

Inside an open drawer is a beaker. Regulus quickly and surreptitiously pours some orange liquid in it and stirs the concoction. It starts to increase in volume, running over the beaker walls. When Regulus lifts the glass stirring rod, the compound sticks to it like spider web. Flustered, Regulus quickly shuts the drawer and looks at the clock. It's 12:35 p.m.

A homecoming banner is hung over the clock on the cafeteria wall by Liz, who is standing on a ladder. Regulus and Ned are sitting next to each other and watching her.

Regulus: Did Liz get a new top?

"Regulus" says Barty voice full of disappointment

Ned: No. We've seen that before, but never with that skirt.

"Ned" Barty says again, voice full of disappointment.

Ned looks extremely embarrassed but also very happy Regulus friend acknowledges him.

"I'll have to have a conversation with you when we get back about getting girls," says Tony holding in a laugh. "Well, we are doing nothing Stark. I WILL talk to Reggie about how not to talk about girls like that" says May with a tight smile.

A girl passes by and says hello to Liz.

Girl: Liz, hey.

Liz: Hi!

Girl: That looks so good!

Regulus: We should probably stop staring before it gets creepy, though.

Lily: Too late.

"Lily!" shouts her fellow gryffindors .

"Wait, you went to the same school as my missing brother and DIDN'T tell me?!" asked Sirius voice full of anger. Lily looks down guilty remembering seeing Regulus for the first time and how different he looked. He looked so happy and free and she couldn't help herself to ruin that.

Regulus and Ned turn to see Lily sitting at the other end of their table.

Lily: You guys are losers.

Ned: But then why do you sit with us?

Lily: Because I don't have any friends.

James frowned at that. You mean tell him that no one wanted to befriend such a beautiful woman. Lily was extremely popular in Hogwarts but it seemed in the muggle world she was just average. That was something James didn't understand how the two most beautiful, intelligent, and extraordinary witches and wizards seemed to be considered bland to muggles

A poster hangs on the auditorium wall. It is for the Academic Decathlon nationals taking place in Washington D.C. on October 13-15. The Decathlon practice is commencing. Liz is standing at a podium, reading the quiz cards. Ned, Charles, Abe, and Cindy are seated on the stage. Bells are placed in front of them.

Liz: Let's move to the next question. What is the heaviest naturally-occurring element?

Charles: Hydrogen's the lightest. That's not the question. Okay. Yeah.

Abe: Uranium.

Cindy Moon, who was frantically searching the books, glares at Abe.

Liz: That is correct. Thank you, Abraham.

Abe: (quietly pumping his fist in the air) Yes.

Liz: Please open your books to page ten.

A few feet away, Regulus is conversing with Mr. Harrington, the teacher who is in charge of the Decathlon team.

Mr. Harrington: Regulus, it's nationals. Is there no way you could take one weekend off?

Regulus: I can't go to Washington because if Mr. Stark needs me, then I have to make sure that I'm here.

"Kid.." says Tony.

Flash: You've never even been in the same room as Tony Stark.

"Alright, I'm going to talk with this kid," says Tony, fed up. Regulus looks alarmed "What? No no its okay flash is just like that. He's never actually done anything but say mean things and he's like cool now," says Regulus alarmed.

Lily and Ned share a look. Regulus has always been too nice for his good even when he was Regulus Black. Not that anyone knew but Regulus always considered Sirius's feelings first before his and helped others in private. So it's not surprising that Regulus gave Flash a second chance.

Flash speaks up from behind them, reading a book with his feet propped up in a chair.

Cindy: Wait, what's happening?

Sally Avril, who is lying on her stomach and studying her notes, answers her.

Sally: Regulus's not going to Washington.

Cindy: No. No, no, no, no, no. No. No.

"Looks like you're popular" says Remus, smiling.

Abe rings the bell beside her.

Abe: Why not?

Liz: Really? Right before nationals?

Lily: He already quit marching band and robotics lab.

Everyone looks at Lily, who is leaning on the wall with a book, with a suspicious look on their faces. Lily quickly adds:

Lily: I'm not obsessed with him. Just very observant.

"Very observant lils," says Remus in a teasing voice. Lily blushes and throws him the finger.

"You did marching" blurts out James surprising everyone. Regulus looks alarmed but then tilts his head in confederation. "Well I joined freshman year and I played drums," he says smiling.

James stutters a bit from Regulus' smile "I thought you played violin" he says. "I do. I play violin, guitar, drums, and I'm also learning piano" he says. Tony looked a little astonished. "It seems Stark found himself a little prodigy," says Clint. Sirius looks proud of Reggie even though he can play the same instruments.

Liz: Flash, you're in for Regulus.

Flash: Ooh, I don't know. I gotta check my calendar first. I got a hot date with Black Widow coming up.

"Oh really" says Natahsa with a raised brow already not liking him, making it worse. She quite liked Regulus from what she saw so far.

Abe rings the bell.

Abe: That is false.

Mr. Harrington: What did I tell you about using the bell for comedic purposes?

Regulus turns to see the clock: it's still 1:18 p.m.

We see quick glimpses of Regulus fidgeting as he looks at the clock. Fingers drumming the desk, foot tapping on the floor until finally, the clock hits 2:45 p.m. and the school bell rings.

The bell barely stops ringing before Regulus reaches the front steps of the building. Looking around to check if anyone's watching him, he leaps over a fence taller than himself without touching it.

"REGULUS" shout everyone

"How did no one notice you?" says Barty. Regulus shrugs. "Probably used magic on them" snuffs out Peter. Regulus' head saps toward him glaring "I haven't used magic in over three years." says Regulus. Sirius looks concerned for Regulus due to the amount of no magic for such a long period. That could be very dangerous for him.

Regulus runs toward a deli and nods at a man sitting at the corner.

Regulus: Hey, what's up?

Man: Hey, man.

Regulus enters Delmar's Deli-Grocery and heads to the counter. He seems like he's quite a regular at the store.

Regulus: What's up, Mr. Delmar?

"DELMAR! The best sandwich in Queens'' says Regulus smiling. Oh, how he missed those perfect sandwiches. "We should take Miles and Gwen there. It is close to their school?" says Lily, already noticing the look of nostalgia. Regulus grins and shakes his head. "We can take Siri too," he says. Lily and Regulus grin at each other, not noticing the looks they get from other people.

Mr. Delmar: Hey, Mr. Parker. Number five, right?

Regulus picks up jelly in a plastic bag and puts it on the counter. It says "Best By 03.16.18."

Regulus: Yeah, um, and, uh, with pickles, and can you smush it down real flat? Thanks.

Deli Clerk: You got it, boss.

Mr. Delmar: How's your aunt?

Regulus: Yeah, she's alright.

Mr. Delmar turns to speak to his staff in Spanish.

Mr. Delmar: La tía de é les una italiana muy bellissima. (His aunt is a very hot Italian woman.)

Deli Clerk: ¿Ah, sí? (Oh, yeah?)

Regulus: ¿Cómo está tu hija, eh? (How is your daughter, huh?)

"Good one Reggie" shouts Sirius looking like the proudest brother ever. Walburga looks insulted at the fact Regulus would defend some muggle. "Looks like the kids have a bite to him" laughed Sam which makes Bucky slightly giggle which he covers with a cough. "Of course he does, I mentored him," says Tony which Regulus ignores cringing.

The deli staff hoots behind the counter. Delmar's grin fades.

Mr. Delmar: Ten dollars.

Regulus: It's five dollars.

Mr. Delmar: For that comment, ten dollars.

Regulus: Hey, come on, I'm joking. I'm joking.

Regulus pulls out some cash from his wallet and hands it over to Delmar. Delmar takes the money with a grumpy look on his face.

Regulus: Here's five dollars.

Regulus moves toward a fat cat lying on the counter and pets him.

Regulus: What's up, Murph? How you doing, buddy?

"Aww adorable cat" says Marleen.

When he returns to collect his food, Mr. Delmar strikes up a conversation.

Mr. Delmar: So, how's school?

Regulus: Ah, you know, it's boring. Got better things to do.

Mr. Delmar: Stay in school, kid. Stay in school. Otherwise, you're gonna end up like me.

Regulus: This is great.

Mr. Delmar: Best sandwiches in Queens.

He hands Regulus his sandwich.

Regulus leaves the store and runs across the street with a bag of sandwich in his hand. He passes under an elevated train track, holding up his palm at a cab that honks at him, and runs into an alley. He takes off his shoes and throws them aside. He seems to be in a hurry.

From his backpack, Regulus pulls out a blue and red Spider-Man suit. He knocks over a garbage can as he awkwardly takes off his pants. Regulus yanks off his shirt and sweater, then steps into his suit, wearing only his boxers. Jumping, he pulls the full-body suit up over his legs. Regulus fits his arms in the sleeves, then puts on the mask, which covers his entire head. The baggy suit hangs loosely over his slender frame.

Regulus webs his backpack against a dumpster, then hits the spider emblem on his chest. The material shrinks, fitting him snugly.

"Is this why I need to buy you a new backpack every month?" says May with an eyebrow raised. Regulus winced and nodded guilty. "Kid.." says Tony, sounding like a tired dad.

James and Lily stare at the screen with hunger. James gulps loud red spreading from the tip of his ears down to his neck not seeming to be able to peel his eyes away from the screen. Yes, he knew Regulus was fit but this was something else.

Sirius notices the look on James's face and immediately goes into protection mode. He stops as he feels Remus' hand tighten around his thigh. Remus looks. Sirius lets out a sigh but glares at James who was still staring at Regulus with a love-sick look.

Regulus presses a button on his web-shooter, activating hologram displays, adjusts the lenses on his high tech mask, and jumps onto the roof of a building. "Blizkrieg Bop" by Ramones starts to play as he leaps across roofs with his sandwich bag in hand. Crouching down on a ledge, he looks down at the streets and sighs.

Regulus: Ah, finally.

A bicycle chain is broken. The thief rides the stolen bike down a sidewalk, pushing passersby off the street. Regulus swings after him, lands in front of him, and holds out one end of a strand of web.

Regulus: Hey, could you hold this for a second? Thanks.

When the thief looks down at his hand, Regulus uses his momentary distraction to glue him to the web. Regulus lets go and the thief is pulled into the air. The thief still dangling above him, Regulus holds up the bike and searches for its owner.

Regulus: Hey, is this anybody's bike? No?

A man comes out of a store.

Regulus: Hey, buddy, is this your bike?

Man: I have no change.

Regulus: Does anyone have a pen? Do you have a pen?

On the handle of the bike, Regulus has left a note saying: "IS THIS YOUR BIKE? IF NOT, DON'T STEAL IT! SPIDER-MAN."

Regulus swings by a train station high above ground level and strikes a pose.

Regulus: Whoo! Everybody good?

He then rides on top of a subway car, reading something on his phone.

Regulus is slowly standing up on the edge of a building, the flag of the United States billowing in the wind behind him, when a man calls out:

Street Vendor: Hey! You're that spider guy on YouTube, right?

Regulus: Call me Spider-Man!

Street Vendor: Okay, Spider-Man. Do a flip.

Regulus does a backflip on the roof.

Street Vendor: Yeah!

Man: Not bad.

One moment, Regulus is swinging down from rooftops and yelling, and another moment, he is patiently giving directions to an old woman. A thin strand of web suspended between a building and an old, rusty water tank, he practices his tightrope skills, too.

A man tries to open a car door with a thin slab of metal. Regulus sees this, jumps onto the roof of the car, then uses his web to bang the man's head on the car. The car starts to make loud beeping noises.

Regulus: Hey, buddy. Shouldn't steal cars. It's bad.

Regulus glues the man's hand to the car and jumps off.

Car Jacker: It's my car, dumbass!

An old woman, Marjorie, looks out from her window and starts to shout at Regulus. All hell breaks loose.

Marjorie: Hey! Shut that off!

Regulus: I was just tryin' to-

Car Jacker: Can you tell him it's my car?

Day Sleeper: I work at nights! Come on, dude!

Old Man: That's not your car! That's his car.

Regulus: How was I supposed to know? He was putting that thing in the window!

Resident 1: Every day with these damn alarms!

Resident 2: Shut it off!

The neighbors continue to shout at Regulus. An old, white-haired man wearing sunglasses (Stan Lee cameo) shouts at Regulus, but then Marjorie notices him from the building across the street.

Gary: Don't make me come down there, you punk!

Marjorie: Hey, Gary. How you doing?

Gary: Marjorie, how are you? How's your mother?

The angeres watch with little smiles on their faces. They can see why this new hero was so adored being so new. This kid really was something.

Later. Regulus swings through an alley. His grip on his web slips, causing him to fall on his face.

Regulus: Ugh! I'm good, I'm good.

Later. The sun is setting

Voicemail: You have reached the voicemail box of...

Happy: Happy Hogan.

We find Regulus perching on a fire exit high above the ground and munching on his sandwich.

Regulus: Hey, Happy! Um, here's my report for tonight. I stopped a grand theft bicycle. Couldn't find the owner, so I just left a note. Um... I helped this lost, old Dominican lady. She was really nice and bought me a churro. So I just, um, feel like I could be doing more. You know? Just curious when the next real mission is gonna be. So, yeah, just call me back. It's Regulus. Parker.

"Tony did listen to half of those you know" says Happy a moment later. Regulus' head snaps at him. A look of hurt flashes through his face. The Tony that was sitting next to him right now wasn't the Tony he knew. Tony was arrogant and could care less about him. Call him selfish but he wishes His Tony was here and not this one.

Tony notices the look on both Happy and Regulus' face realizing something must have happened to him. He takes a deep breath. Might as well be prepared for the worst then.

Regulus hangs up his phone and sighs.

Regulus: Why would I tell him about the churro?

A warning signal blinks on his web-shooter. Web fluid low. Regulus ejects the cartridge, then scrambles to catch it, standing sideways off the fire escape. He places the cartridge on his belt. And spots four men entering a closed bank.

Robber 1: Can't wait to see this thing, guys.

Regulus: Finally, something good.

Inside Queens Community Bank, a robber wearing a Hulk mask is cutting the ATM with a high tech tool that has a glowing Chitauri energy core inside.

Robber 1: Yo, this high tech stuff makes it too easy.

Robber 2: Told you it was worth it.

Robber 1: Okay, go, go, go.

Another robber uses a high tech device to grab and pull off the front of the ATM. The huge chunk of metal is suspended in air. Other robbers start to bag the cash.

Robber 3: Oh, nice.

Robber 4: We can hit, like, five more places tonight.

Behind them, Regulus silently comes through the door and awkwardly tries to strike a casual but cool-looking pose.

Regulus: (clears his throat) What's up, guys? You forgot your PIN number?

The robbers turn to him. Reveal that they are wearing cheap plastic masks of the Avengers. The Hulk, Captain America, Thor, and Iron man.

Regulus: Whoa! You're the Avengers. What are you guys doing here?

Everyone laughed at them, even the avengers. "Proud of that one aren't you" asked Lily "Of course i am my petal" he responds with a grin. He usually made little comments when fighting. Especially after hanging out with DP and Halrey.

One of the robbers loads his gun but Regulus uses his web to grab it and hit "Iron Man" and "Thor" with it. He then proceeds to push "Hulk" away. His sticky feet hold "Thor" and throw him into a wall.

Regulus: Thor. Hulk. Good to finally meet you guys. I thought you'd be more handsome in person.

"HAHA! Man of spider is very funny" says Thor laughing. Regulus' face turns a shade of red. HE feels like a schoolgirl twirling his hair and kicking his feet now.

Regulus is hanging upside down from the ceiling when "Iron Man" starts to throw aimless punches at him.

Regulus: Iron Man. Hey, what are you doing robbing a bank? You're a billionaire.

"I am" scoffs Tony.

"Hulk" comes up with a high tech weapon. Regulus quickly dodges a punch from "Iron Man," who loses balance and ends up punching "Hulk" instead. They both fall to the ground. Meanwhile, "Captain America" succeeds in picking up the high tech device that had been used to pull the metal chunk off the ATM and aims it at Regulus. Regulus jumps at him but is suspended in air for a short time. His voice is all distorted when he says:

Regulus: Hey! Oh, this feels so weird.

He is thrown against the wall.

Regulus: Whoa, what is that thing?

He is once more caught in the force field of the device and is thrown back and forth between the ceiling and the floor.

Regulus: I'm starting... to think... you're not... the Avengers!

"No shit"

With his sticky fingers, he holds onto the ground and shoots his web at a desk in the corner. He pulls on it and hits "Captain America" with his force field device.

Mr. Delmar is watching the attempted bank robbery from his deli across the street; money flying everywhere, Spider-Man jumping off walls, the "Avengers" trying to fight him.

911 Operator: 911. What's your emergency?

Mr. Delmar: Uh... Spider-Man is fighting the Avengers in a bank on 21st street.

Regulus: Alright guys, let's wrap this up. It's a school night.

Regulus kicks "Thor" into a glass wall, making it crack. "Iron Man" holds up the force field device, but before he can do anything, Regulus webs the device against the glass, jumps onto "Iron Man," and checks his face underneath the mask.

Regulus: So, how do jerks like you get tech like this?

"Hulk" fires up the device that cuts through metal.

Regulus: No. Wait, wait, wait!

Regulus quickly pulls "Iron Man" and himself out of the way. The plasma blast cuts through walls and hits Mr. Delmar's store across the street. The deli-grocery bursts into flames.

Regulus: Mr. Delmar.

Regulus quickly runs into the decimated store.

"Christ kid, you might be the most selfless person I know but please don't keep going into burning buildings one might even collapse on you," Says Tony. Regulus begins choking. Some would think it's because he just got complimented by Tony Stark but that's complete the opposite.

Regulus: Hey, Mr. Delmar, you in there? Is anybody in here? Hello?

He helps Mr. Delmar, who is wheezing and coughing but alive, out of the burning building. Murph the cat is safe in Regulus's arms, too. But when he turns to the bank, he finds that it is empty. The robbers have escaped.

Regulus: Oh, come on. You've got to be-

The cat starts to meow. Regulus hands Murph to Mr. Delmar.

Regulus: Here, here.

Mr. Delmar: Good, yeah.

"You went back for the cat," says Marleen. She's looking at Regulus like he's her new hero now. When you look at it Regulus is much older and buff as well as has a college boyish charm to him it is quite hard not to fall so easily for him. Regulus smiles "Of course can't leave Murph." he says as it's obvious.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

129K 3K 45
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
719K 44.1K 108
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1M 34K 61
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
147K 4.5K 48
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจ๐Ÿ’Œเญงโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...