Under My Skin

By LoraWhite6

Natalie hates many people at her high school. She doesn't have very many friends or fit in. She has her own s... More

Chapter 1- One More Year Closer to Leaving Hell
Chapter 2- The Biggest Bitch in School
Chapter 3- More Fun Than I Thought It Would Be
Chapter 4- Get Out Of My Head
Chapter 5- Going To Start A Countdown
Chapter 6- Playing With Fire
Chapter 7- Opposites Attract
Chapter 8 - Late Night Confessions
Chapter 9-Favorite F$&k
Chapter 10- I Love It When You Let Me Be In Charge
Chapter 11- Nothing But Trouble
Chapter 12-What I Like About You The Most
Chapter 13-Literally and Figuratively F@&ked
Chapter 14- Why Are You Asking?
Chapter 15- Under My Skin, Into My Heart
Chapter 17- I Think I Am Going To Be Sick
Chapter 18- I Didn't Think This Through
Chapter 19- The Elevator- Part 1
Chapter 20- The Elevator Part 2
Chapter 21- Christmas Day
Chapter 22- The Christmas Present
Chapter 23- Corrupting Each Other
Chapter 24- Mr.Possessive
Chapter 25- The Punishment
Chapter 26- The Beach
Chapter 27- Trouble In Paradise
Chapter 28- How Can I Break His Heart?
Chapter 29- Let Me Love You Before I Can't Anymore
Chapter 30-Big Changes
Chapter 31- More Bad News
Chapter 32-Time For A Road Trip
Chapter 33- Where Are You?
Chapter 34- Lost and Found
Chapter 35 - The Truth Is Revealed
Chapter 36- The Best Day Of My Life
Chapter 37- Telling the Fam
Chapter 38- The Coma
Chapter 39- I Love You
Epilogue

Chapter 16- It's Not What You Think

18 1 0
By LoraWhite6

Luca's POV

I don't understand why I am falling so hard for Natalie, but I am. She's all I think about. I know we keep sneaking around and I don't want it to be that way. I wish my life wasn't so fucking complicated.

But I can't think about that now. I have to focus on my first love. Basketball. It's the first game of the season and it's a home game so we should have a good turnout. I hope Natalie is there.

Ok I have to seriously quit letting her get to my head. If I don't have my head in the game, it's not going to be good. I get myself ready so I can head to the game.

Once I arrive at the gym and am warming up, I look around to see the crowd. Almost instantly I lock eyes with Natalie and it makes me smile. She just looks back at me in her intense way. Then my eyes meet Brittany's over with the cheerleaders and she glares back at me. Maybe she knows something is up? Or maybe she is just being her bitchy self? Who knows but I don't care.

I go on to play one of the best games of my life. I scored 30 points, had 10 assists, and 15 rebounds. Call me crazy but I can't help but feel like maybe it was because of Natalie. She's good luck. After the game is over, Brittany comes over to talk to me.

"Are you going out with the guys?" She asks knowing our normal routine during the season after games.

"Maybe for a little bit. Why?" I ask.

"Just wanted to know. You have been very mysterious lately. Are you fucking someone else?" She asks bluntly.

I choke on the water I was drinking at her question.

"What?! No!" I lie.

"Ok. Just checking. I think I will go out with you guys tonight." She invites herself.

"Why? You never have before?" I ask curiously.

"Well I just feel like we haven't spent much time together lately." She says as she takes her finger and rubs it down my chest. The feeling makes me want to vomit. I am not attracted to Brittany at all anymore. But I can't tell her she can't come or she will know something is up.

"Alright meet me at my car in 15 mins." I tell her.

She leans in and kisses me and I feel nauseous. How will I ever marry her and be happy?

I then notice that Natalie has witnessed our exchange and she looks pissed. I will have to talk to her later.

After eating with the guys, I make an excuse to leave early so I can drop Brittany off and go see Natalie. We get in the car and I am instantly attacked by Brittany.

She straddles my lap and removes her shirt and devours my lips. I instantly tense up and hardly kiss her back.

"Ok....now I know you are fucking around on me! You won't even kiss me back. Your dick isn't even hard!" She yells while feeling my crotch.

"Well we haven't hardly spoken in days, you pretty much ignore me, so yeah I don't feel that attracted to you anymore to be honest." I tell her.

"Ok fine....what if I do this??" She trails off as she begins to slowly kiss and suck on my neck. Again I feel repulsed and don't react.

"What the fuck?! Are you gay now? You must be. I am practically throwing myself at you." She says angrily.

"I am not gay. Just not interested anymore." I tell her.

"I will tell the entire school you are gay and that you dumped me for another guy if you don't fuck me right now. And I will tell my father you dumped me." She threatens.

"You wouldn't dare." I reply back but the vindictive look she gives me back tells me she 100% would.

I know she means it too. I know I shouldn't care what she says or thinks but Brittany is very popular. She has a lot of friends that like to gossip. She also has the power to manipulate me because of our parents business relationship. She can ruin everything for me in a second. I also would have to listen to my father yell and scream at me for dumping her even if I didn't really do it. She pisses me off to no end. I can't fucking stand her and yet I am supposed to marry her?

Angrily, I grab her and throw her in the back of my car. I rip her underwear off and slide a condom on even though I am not aroused by her at all. I attempt to stroke myself just get myself somewhat harder. Then I flip her around so she is on all fours and I ram my cock into her hard.

"Oh fuck!!!" She cries out as I keep ramming into her.

Brittany is definitely feeling pleasure by my angry fucking but I am merely doing it to get her off my back and to relieve my frustration at how shitty my life is. I continue to pound her so hard her whole body lunges forward with each thrust. I have to hold her in place just so she doesn't go flying out the window.

She screams and yells in pleasure all the while I just pump into her harder and harder. Not caring if I please her or hurt her at this point. She yells one last scream to let me know she is cumming and although I wish I didn't, I find my own orgasm as well. I only have so much self control. I clean myself up quickly while she does the same. We don't speak all the way to her house and I drop her off without another word spoken between us. Brittany is completely toxic and I just keep getting sucked into her stupid web. I am so done. I just don't know how to break free.

I go home and decide to sleep instead of going to Natalie's. I am exhausted and I know she is probably not going to want to talk to me so I just hide like a coward until tomorrow. I don't text her either. I turn off my phone and succumb to my own exhaustion.

The next evening, I decide to talk to Natalie. I head to her house and text her to let me up. Once I get into her room, I notice she is distant.

"So I saw you with Brittany last night. You looked like you were having fun." She says as she takes a long hit of her vape.

"That was not fun in any way." I tell her honestly.

"Well she seemed happy." She says.

"Brittany is only happy when she wants something." I tell her.

"Oh I see. What was it that she wanted?" She asks me as she walks towards me slowly. I get turned on just by looking at her. I don't understand how she does that?

"I don't remember." I mumble. Honestly right now all I can focus on is Natalie and how much she turns me on.

"I am sure she was turned on by your fantastic muscles running up and down the court, covered in sweat...." She says as she traces her fingers along my arms. "And she probably wanted to lick the sweat right off of your body." She says as she licks down my neck. "And I bet she just couldn't wait to get this inside of her." She says as she strokes my now hard cock through my pants. I swallow hard and my breath quickens.

"I know this because I thought all of those things. But I saw you leave with her and I know you fucked her. That's why you didn't come here last night. I know I agreed to whatever this crazy shit is between us before it began, but I don't think I can do it anymore. Because just like you can't stand the thought of another guy touching me, I can't stand the thought of her touching you. So I think this needs to end." She says motioning between us.

My heart feels like it is breaking in a million pieces. I just don't get it. How have I developed these feelings for her in such a short amount of time?

"It's not what you think." I try to defend myself but she doesn't want to hear it. She just goes and lays down on her bed and puts her head on her pillow.

"Save it Luca. You are just like every other guy. You think with your dick. It's ok for me to only be with you, but not for you to only be with me. It's a complete double standard. And I don't even know how I have let myself get in this deep. I knew better. It's fine though. It was fun while it lasted." She says.

"You really want to end this?" I ask her trying to hide my emotions.

"Luca, you and I both know this was temporary. Barbie was always #1 and that's ok. You were made for each other." She says with clear distaste at the thought.

"That's not fucking true. I promise you." I try to defend.

She just looks at me like she knows I am full of shit, but she couldn't be farther from the truth.

"So are you saying you didn't fuck her last night?" She asks.

I can't lie to her. As badly as I want to, I just can't.

I just hold my head down in shame because I know that she knows.

"I want you to go Luca. And don't come back." She says.

"But...." I try but she interrupts.

"Get the fuck out! Now!" She yells.

I know there is no convincing her. So I leave without another word. As I walk down her driveway, I feel a deep ache in chest. I have never felt like this before. Is that what if feels like when you love someone? I might have just walked away from the only girl I have ever loved. And now it's over. But I can't love her right? It's Natalie. What the fuck is happening to me?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

650 5 27
Your living your high school years more focused on dance but one day everything goes wrong ??- lock down lock down this is not a drill *pop* *pop*...
2.3K 96 18
Playlist: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6kf0kNN4Ty7NHoumucG1qF?si=6437eac01eed4798 Isabelle Pierce, a girl, who lost her parents in an accident...
1K 157 30
"He might hear you"my best friend said. "Hear what?"he asked from the back and the least I could do was shrivel at the hearing of his voice. "Somethi...