The Ribbon (Bakugou Katsuki X...

By maxslaysurmom

Y/N lost their mother at the age of 10, although it didn't bother them that much as she wasn't the 'worlds be... More

|| introduction ||
|| forgot? ||
|| late ||
|| old 'friend' ||

|| a good old beating pt. 1 ||

6 0 0
By maxslaysurmom

Sorry for having not updated this since March 😅
i kinda got busy with exams etcetera...
but i'll try to stick to schedule!
thank you for reading <3

———————

Y/N POV:

'hopefully todays a better day than tomorrow. they do say, first the worst, second the best. yes, my second day of UA high.'

Im on my way to the train station to meet up with Mina when i get a text;

BakuSquad!!

spiky pomeranian:
'where the fuck are you guys?
you ask me to wait for you yet you take
an eternity to get here.'

sellotape:
'dude chill! you're just early, i'm almost there.'

sparky:
'yeah Bakugou, chill! i accidentally hit
a lamppost so i'll be a bit delayed.'

me:
'kaminari, you did what?!
how the fuck did you manage that??
btw, Bakugou,  i'm round the corner.

spiky pomeranian:
'what the fuck else do you expect from
him? plus, i don't care.

sparky:
idk! i kinda just did. i'm a-okay tho!

me:
Bakugou, you literally just asked where
everyone was. you got dementia or smth??
are you really ok Kaminari?

sparky:
i've been better, thanks tho L/N!

spiky pomeranian:
WHAT'D YOU SAY TO ME DUMBASS??
I HAVENT GOT DEMENTIA I JUST FORGOT
YOU WERE IN THIS STUPID CHAT.

me:
haha, okay then boom-boy.

I turned my phone off know that Bakugou was going to have a tantrum for me saying that. Although i was arriving at the stations really soon so it might be inescapable. I did also notice, Mina didn't answer the chat.

'Is she ok? I'm sure she's fine. Probably not a morning person. not that i am but some people prefer to not communicate in the mornings.'

I continue to walk until i get to the station. Surprisingly, i see a pretty calm Pomeranian on his phone, listening to a music of some sort.

'ive never seen him this calm, hah, it's odd. but it suits him. his scary ass scowl can't last forever i guess.'

"Hey Bakugou!"

"Don't talk to me extra, i'm busy."

"Ah! okay then, got the memo."

I chuckled nervously. Socialising. A skill im not great at, but i always find a way!

I grab my headphones out of my bag and place them on my head and start listening to my favourite song.

A/N (it can be whatever you want, mine would be Fences by Paramore!)

After a while, i feel someone tap my shoulder. Turns out our train had come. i had completely lost track of time, i was in my own world i guess.

I turn to see the person who tapped me to see Mina there.

'i guess she was okay after all. i worry too much haha.'

"ah thanks sorry Mina! if it weren't for you i'd have missed the train!"

"Nah, it's no problem, i know how music can capture people, unless you're a podcast person?" Mina chuckled.

"hehe, no i can't keep up with podcasts." i said as i got in line to board the train.

i found a space but i was quickly bombarded by the busyness of the train, finding two men either side me, squeezing me between them.

'fuck it's really busy today, is there an event on or something? man i don't know. all i know it's that im being squished to death by these two men.'

Then through the two people who are squeezing the air out of me, i see Mina signalling me to follow her. It seems she's found some seats, i try to move but im stuck.

'for fucks sake i can't move! im gonna have to talk to them.'

Turns out i didn't have to as a muscular arm grabs my wrist  and pulls me from between the two men.

"Come here dumbass, Raccoon eyes has been trying to tell you for the last 3 minutes." Bakugo scowled, rolling his eyes.

"haha yeah thanks, i couldn't move though. those guys were squishing me to death!" i chuckled sheepishly.

"Then be stronger dumbass." He said sarcastically.

"Thanks for the advice boom-boy."

"WHAT DID YOU SAY TO ME?!" Bakugo yelled angrily, drawing attention to the both of us.

The others, Kirishima, Sero, Mina and Kaminari were trying to hold in their laughter. But, as normal they were doing a terrible job.

"EH?! YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY?!" He yelled at them.

'Ouch, my ears hurt. Fucks sake this guy is loud.'

"It's alright calm down, chill... wait till our stop."
I say, in attempt to stop the stares we are getting from people. it's cramped in here and if they start a fight... who knows what would happen.

"Tsk, fine. But i'm still doing this."

He grabs me by the collar and swings me to beside him, my back hitting the chair slightly.

"Ow!" I squealed, glaring at him.

"I need a nickname for you... it's only fair... how about Ashtray. Your quirk is smoke, right? It's fitting." He muttered, smirking.

"Uh- yeah it's smoke. Now let go of me, pervert." i scoffed, trying to get him off me.

"IM NOT A—"

He suddenly realises what he's about to yell in a train full of people and lowers his voice. At his sudden pause, i giggle.

"i'm not a pervert dumbass, and stop fucking laughing."

He says in a growl?

'did he just fuckin, growl at me? he really is a bitch.'

"okay... then let go of me?" i sighed.

He seems to have forgotten about his hold on me and instantly let's go and looks away as if nothing happened.
I look to Mina with a shocked look towards his behaviour and all she does is 'the eyebrows' and i just roll my eyes in response.

<><><><>

2nd person POV:

All right class, for this lesson i won't be teaching you. You will be doing hero training with—"

Suddenly the door bursts open interrupting Professor Aizawa completely.

"I AM HERE— ENTERING LIKE A NORMAL TEACHER."

Everyone's eyes in the class light up at the sigh of the No.1 Hero, although you weren't all that fazed by his appearance. He kinda did you a favour though, he was the one who defeated her.

"TODAY I WIL BE YOUR TEACHER, WE WILL BEING PLAYING AS HEROES AND VILLAINS FOR THIS LESSON. AS WE HAVE AN ODD NUMBER, THERE WILL BE A TEAM OF 3, THIS TEAM WILL HAVE 1 MEMBER WITH A 'DISADVANTAGE' TO MAKE IT FAIR."

"HERE ARE YOUR TEAMS"

you scanned the list for your name. you were in Group A with Izuku Midoryia and Ochako Uraraka. And the opposing team being Group D with Tenya Iida and Katsuki Bakugou.

"Group A, please choose someone to have the 'disadvantage'"

The green haired boy spoke up.

"U-uhm what kind of 'disadvantage' is it?"

"A blindfold to put it simply. It doesn't completely blind you as it is technologically developed to have small sensors installed to show you when something is near. if something is coming towards you, you will hear it beep, the closer it gets the higher the frequency."

"I'll take it, Midoryia. You two seem like good fighters, besides i have some experience in the field whilst blindfolded." You said confidently.

"O-okay! Uraraka? is that okay with you?" Midoryia questioned.

"Yep! i don't mind!" Uraraka exclaimed excitedly, matching her usual happy energy.

"Is it decided?" All might asks.

"Yes sir, i'll take the disadvantage." You answered, looking upwards to the giant man.

"Good, take this."
He hands you the blindfold, and you hook it around your neck for the time being as you needed to form a plan with your teammates. For this, you were the heroes and Group D were the villains. You needed to either wrap the capture tape around one of the villains or touch the fake bomb to win.
You spoke up and started to form a plan with your teammates.

"Okay, so obviously Bakugous going to go on the offensive as he's really looking for a fight, so we're going to have to prepare a defence. Midoryia, you know Bakugou's attack patterns, don't you?" You asked, remembering seeing his notebook from before.

"Uhhh yeah... i do. Why?" Midoryia questioned skeptically.

"That's useful. if we can combine your knowledge of Bakugou's attacks with our strategy it'll help out big time." You explained to Uraraka and Midoryia.

"Good idea, L/N!" Uraraka cheered happily.

"Alright. Let's form this plan then." Midoryia announced, now looking more determined than ever.

<><><><>

"YOU MAY BEGIN THE TRAINING SESSION... NOW!" All Might declared over the speakers.

You already had your sensory blindfold on as Midoryia and Uraraka kept filling you in on the surroundings until you heard a sudden boom in the distance.

It was Bakugou. Just as expected.

You smelt the smoke from his explosions using your heightened sense of smell due to the fact your sight was lost. The smell gave you an idea of where he was, and also told you that you could inhale the smoke and begin the block out the path, impairing Bakugou's vision.

As Bakugou went in for a blind hit in the sea of smoke, both Uraraka and Midoryia were able to dodge as you heard the heightened frequency from the blindfold and swiftly moved out of the way.

As the plan went, Uraraka took this opening and suck away, aiming to find the hidden bomb in the building as you and Midoryia kept Bakugou away from where Uraraka was heading.

"GODDAMNIT ASHTRAY I CAN'T FUCKING SEE!" Bakugou yelled.

"That's kinda the point boom boy!" You replied in a snarky tone.

Bakugou did not appreciate that. He sent another blind hit towards you, narrowly missing as the frequency heightened once again. He was too close for comfort.

You let out another wall of smoke, inhaling more from his recent explosions thickening the wall as a defence to move him away from you. Unfortunately, it didn't work as well as you'd hoped.

Due to your lack of sight, Bakugou was able to dodge the wall, it floating past him and dispersing as it hit the wall.

One hit.

Two hits.

Three hits.

Then there was a sudden bang.

Midoryia had defended you, giving you an opening to get out of the position you were put in by Bakugou.

You felt weak, it'd only been 3 hits.

'Damn, he's stronger than i'd given him credit for... i hope Uraraka is okay.' You thought, getting back into your defensive position as Midoryia held him off.

Midoryia hadn't yet used his quirk, which was strange. He was relying purely off his own strength and knowledge of Bakugou's attacks.

Being blindfolded was just how you'd remembered it. Dark and eerie. The feeling of cluelessness was all too familiar in the void of sight endured.

'Now's not the time for daydreaming dumbass! Midoryia needs help.'

You thought, trying to focus on the mission at hand.

"GET OUT OF MY WAY DEKU!!!" You heard Bakugou yell before everything was silenced with a bang.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Riptide By V

Teen Fiction

321K 8.2K 116
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
16.9M 652K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
169K 3.7K 47
Crest view academy. This was no ordinary high school; it was known for its academic excellence and fierce rivalries. Amongst the students, two indivi...
143K 2K 32
Nagkataon naman na ang dumating na jeep ay lima nalamang ang kasya, kaya nauna ng pumasok si mama sumunod naman sina kuya tanner, mac at kuya Cedric...