My Best Friend's Brother (Jac...

By gapinganus25

You and Luke Hughes have been bffs for since you were babies. But what happens when he brings you home for di... More

How you met Luke
After school...
4:00 PM
Arriving at Luke's mansion
Entering Luke's mansion
Sitting on Luke's couch
Waking up in Luke's mansion
Goochie
Chipotlee
Author's Note
Walking
I am sorry for the people with dyslexia reading my story
Hospital
Sugery
Guys I totallt forgot about this account

Car crash

309 4 2
By gapinganus25

Jack takes you by the hand and drags you out the Chipotle door, a little irritated. He doesn't even open the car door for you. You thought, maybe chivalry is dead.

The drive was quiet for a bit. But then Jack was playing WOW by Post Malone with his Tesla's loud speakers.

You were too scared to talk because you did not know if you did something wrong. But thankfully, Jack broke the silence

"I'm sorry for how I acted back there." Jack said sorry.

"It's ok." You said

"NO! It's not okay!" Jack screamed. "I am an asshole and you don't deserve me! I just.. I can't handle the thought of seeing you with another guy. Especially my own brother! It's like I'm part werewolf and I wanna kill anyone who looks in your direction!"

"Jack! Are you... jealous?"

Jack didn't says anything, but his eyes strayed from the road to look at you under the moonlight.

He almost didn't see the deer that was crossing the road.

"JACK LOOK OUT" you yelled, taking the wheel and swerving the very expensive Tesla away. You hit a tree, but it's ok because the airbags saved you and Jack.

"Omg. What just happened."

"I think you just crashed my car." Jack said, buried somewhere under the airbag.

"I'm so sorry." You apologized

"I guess we'll just have to walk the way home... just you... and me... alone." Jack hopped out of the smoking car

You followed his lead, and walked by his side. He held your hand. Aww.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

863K 40K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
242K 6K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
328K 18.9K 72
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
949K 36K 86
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...