Us Forevermore // KSI // Side...

By JJ0latunji

"You and me forever right." "Us Forevermore my love." --------------------------------------------------- Lif... More

Back Home.
Protagonists.
Memories and Polaroids.
Hi Talia.
You Left All of Us.
Back On YouTube .
Why Would You Do That Simon?
Dinner Date Fiasco.
Jordan......Oh Jordan!
The Secret's Out The Bag.
The Apology.
Gym Day.
Cracks in the relationship.....
Is This Really What You Want?
Vacation Time.
Ciao Napoli.
Sleepless Nights.
Second Chances
Ice Creams and Unheard Screams.
Drunken Words , Sober thoughts
Hangover.
We're Not Together JJ!!!
The Decision.
The World Now Knows.
Family Time!!!!
Let's Backup A Bit....
Moving in and Moving on
The Accidental Like.
Misunderstandings.
Tipping Point (M)
Doubt.

Father-Daughter Time?

231 4 1
By JJ0latunji

Jasmine's POV

Oh this past week has been nothing short of a nightmare.

I don't know how JJ did it but Mom and Kiara love him like they never stop talking about him and I even caught mom showing Kiara some old photos of me and JJ.

Kiara especially keeps asking if we can go meet JJ and all the others and when Talia came over 2 days ago she invited us to Simon's place to hangout and meet their new puppy that they had just bought.

Kiara wanted to go so I decided to take her and one fine Sunday morning we made our way down to Simon and Talia's place.

They had just moved to a big house a little away from the city exactly opposite to what me and Kiara had done.

We took a cab over there and we're dropped in front of a huge villa that looked like it belonged to a millionaire and well it did belong to one.

We walked up to the front door and knocked on the door and were almost immediately let in and taken into a hug by a very excited Talia.

"Oh my God, thanks for coming guys and oh look at both of you matching, so cute." She awed at our outfits as I handed her the gifts I had brought for their home.

"Nice house love." I said looking around the expensive mansion as she lead us to the living room.

"Awwh thanks Jas, well here's the living room and we'll everyone else." Talia said with a chuckle as we walked into the living room and we're greeted by all the boys and girls in the group.

The girls all ran up to me and Kiara and quickly took Kiara into their arms and lifted and awed over her and she looked delighted to see everyone too.

We then sat around on the big sofa and all of us caught up with each other and laughed along like we usually would but there was a bery big difference that I could feel.

There wasn't that big annoying laugh of JJ there, well he wasn't even there and as much as I was glad he wasn't here it also felt weird for him not to be the only one not here.

"He's running late after a studio session.." Simon whispered in my ear as I looked at him in confusion.

"I can tell you're searching for JJ and wondering why he ain't here, well he's running late." He said with a chuckle as I rolled my eyes.

Was I that easy to read??

"I was just wondering why everything was nice and peaceful and then realized his annoying laugh ain't here." I said as she chuckled.

"You used to love his laugh so shut up." He said with a smirk.

"Loved.... I loved it , not anymore." I said with a shrug before

After a while we all moved to the dining room to eat the scrumptious lunch Talia had made for all of us and after that and cleaning up a little, the girls and I moved up to the first floor to Talia's lounge room while the boys stayed down to watch some football.

Still no sign of JJ..... Interesting.

JJ's POV

I finally got to Simon's place and it almost tbe evening and I knew for a fact I was late for the lunch for which I was invited to .

I finally got to the mansion and knocked on the door and was greeted by Simon and his new puppy, awwh that's a cute dog.

"Wow thanks for joining us this early Mr.Olatunji." He said sarcastically as he let me in.

" I'm sorry, studio stuff and that I didn't know I was this late." I said as I kneeled down and pet the puppy as it rolled around on the ground happy as hell.

We then went to the living room where the rest of the boys were seated watching the game and I soon took a seat next to them and surprisingly the puppy crawled over and rested itself near my feet.

"Would you look at that he likes JJ more than me too." Simon said handing me a glass of water as I laughed.

"What can I say I'm a very likable person, way more likable then you that's for sure." I said as he rolled his eyes and sat down next to me.

Everything seemed normal, we were watching and screaming at the game that was on the TV in front of us but my attention was was taken away from it by someone pulling on my shirt.

I looked to my side to see Kiara stood next to me with a bright smile that made me automatically smile back at her.

"Hi angel nice to see you again." I said as she gave me a high five.

"I want to play with puppy...." She then said pointing to the puppy that had now woken up hearing her voice.

"Simon , Kiara wants to meet the puppy." I nudged him as he nodded and introduced the pup to Kiara.

We then took him out to the back garden where he waddled around a bit which made Kiara giggle and clap her hands in delight.

The boys let out a scream of joy from inside which Simon ran to check which left me and Kiara walking around the garden with the puppy.

"Are you having fun." I asked the little girl who looked at the puppy like it was the most fascinating thing ever.

"Yes." She said as she ran behind the puppy but she tumbled over the puppy which had also managed to fall down in front of her.

"Are you okay angel??? " I asked concerned as I checked her for any signs of an injury.

"My hand...." She said as she showed me her palm where there was a small wound from her fall.

"Okay come on let's get this cleaned up." I said as I lifted her up and took her back in the house and asked Simon for a first aid kit.

He handed one to me and I cleaned the wound and wrapped a small bandage over it as Kiara sat calmly and let me treat her wound.

After I was done I set her down and at once she ran back out to the garden to play with the puppy that was still in the garden.

I followed her back out and this time made sure that she doesn't fall down again and hurt herself and she was pretty happy to hold my hand and just walk around the garden as the puppy ran around chasing some insect.

Jasmine's POV

"Guys have you seen Kiara...." I asked the girls as I looked around for my daughter that I had lost track off since I had returned from the washroom.

"She was just around here." Freya said looking around for Kiara along with me.

"I think she might have gone downstairs." I said with a sigh as I excused myself from the girls and made my way downstairs and as I was about to go towards the living room where the boys were , I heard Kiara's laugh and giggles from out in the garden, so I made my way towards the garden instead.

And what I saw was a sight that I didn't think I would see.

JJ holding Kiara's hand as he showed her the flowers in the garden as the puppy was plopped down next to them.

The sight was...... Was cute.

"Would you look at that...." I heard Simon say as he came and stood next to me.

"Shush..." I said as I lightly elbowed him in his side.

"She likes him , like I've never seen here take a liking for some this quick." I said with a sigh as I looked at the father and daughter laugh around like they had no care in the world.

"He regrets everything you know, I know you're still heartbroken over it but in all the year's I've known JJ I have never seen him cry and be emotional over something he's done." Simon said as I shrugged.

"What am I supposed to do about that Simon?" I asked as he sighed.

"Maybe you could forgive him I don't know, like not get back together or something but maybe forgive him and let him spend some time with Kiara." He said as I shook my head.

"I don't know if that's a good idea..... I'm finally moving on from the whole thing and going back to it is not the best idea, I'm not thinking about JJ and his apologies now , I've got better things to worry about." I said as I walked out to the garden bringing JJ's and Kiara's attention to me.

"Mommy....." Kiara greeted me as she ran towards me with a smile but I could see a small bandage on her hand.

"What happened to your hand angel." I asked her as I took her hand in mine.

"She stumbled over the dog and got a small wound but I cleaned it up so it's not a problem." JJ spoke up as Kiara nodded along.

"Thanks." I said before walking up to the girls and bidding them all a goodbye as I was tired and wanted to get back home.

It wasn't too long later when me and Kiara found ourselves in a cab going back home after bidding everyone goodbye.

My mind kept wandering back to JJ and Kiara and what Simon said. Surely I was right in not wanting to let JJ back into my life , like surely this isn't some kind of mistake......

Well mistake or not we'll see how this all plays out.....

A/N

Oooh I'm so excited to be back writing and hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.

Hope y'all had a lovely weekend and got plenty of rest for the week ahead

Love you guys and thanks for the support so far

Elora signing off ✌🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

262K 2.9K 113
Layla, a 20 year old Youtuber from Australia decides to move her lifestyle and career overseas to London. Upon moving and settling in with one of her...
226K 3.1K 32
"we're just friends!" lower case intended started: 19/06/2020 #2 in wroetoshaw #8 in zerka #19 in harrylewis
6.8K 298 44
Hadiyeh Ezra can't bear heartbreak especially now when there is a child involved, but some things are unforgivable. If it's true love, they'll always...
274K 2.3K 72
Elora and Harry grow feelings for one another & slowly but surely get together, was it worth it? W2S x OC story mix of 'real life' and social media d...